Stores > BuyAutoParts.com
  • BuyAutoParts.co BuyAutoParts.com Elite Status

Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.
      1-888-907-7225

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.62/10 8.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.30/10 8.30/10
Voice your opinion! Review BuyAutoParts.com by clicking a star below.

Excellent

"Iron, the CS rep was very professional and helpful."

2017-09-06

Final Closure RE: Incorrect part shipped.

"Stephen was wonderful in resolving my 2001 XJ8 Jaguar issue. The A/C Compressor was an incorrect part and was shipped in error. All has been resolved in an exceptional manner. The purchase date was 6/30/2017 Thanks again to Stephen, Sincerely Dr. Ed Hayes"

awdesome

"had several things and he fixed all of them "

Great Customer Service!!

"I am very pleased with the part I received. Richard was very helpful, he helped me get exactly what I was looking for.

SO-0138662

"Received the a/c compressor part which had a circle connector and my connector to my 2006 Mazda 3i was square. After speaking with customer service, they advised that i splice the connector and rewire and tape the square connector to the new a/c compressor which worked. Only wished we didn't have to do that, put hopefully your company will revisited the connectors of those type of compressors for future customers."

Great Service

"Easy and tonthe point service. James helped me out and everything got done. "

Great customer service

"Great customer service Richard J was really helpful on making sure the parts ibhad on order were going to fit my vehicle "

Great service

"My order for a Chevy AC compressor arrived and unfortunately there were seals that are needed (thick adapter washers) that i needed to use the newer style compressor. I called and the BuyAutoParts CS agent Iran was able to figure out what I needed. They are expediting them to me. "

Part Replacement

"Stephen was nice and professional. He able to get me a replacement part and worked with me on shipping to APO address. The only downside is the wait time to talk to customer service. "

2017-09-05

Ordered steering rack which I need immediately.Just for $50 extra ( not like other company $150) I have expedited shipping:) next day.

"Nice customer service.Very fast shipping.Best prices!! From now I will never order anything from other sellers.Thank You so much!!"

Allgood

"My experience was good. I had ask for a return label cause the part i ordered didn't fit my truck. Please get a label."

2017-09-04

Outstanding customer service

"James provided exceptional customer service during my call. He was very professional and extremely helpful in helping me resolve my issue. I am completely satisfied with the level of service that I have received and if I need assistance from BuyAutoParts.com in the future I would prefer to have James assist me.
V/R
Henderson

2017-09-04

Awesome Service!

"I ordered a 1992 Toyota Land Cruiser power steering pump from James @buyautoparts and he answered all of my questions about it. He was very knowledgeable and my ordering process was quick. I would definitely order again and highly recommend them."

2017-09-02

Return

"Called in to get a part replaced under warranty and the customer service rep James was very help with setting up replacement part ."

2017-09-02

"Just perfect. He helped me with the address. "

Share BuyAutoParts.com's store rating

BuyAutoParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyAutoParts.com is a merchant member
BuyAutoParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,436 merchant members.