Stores > BuyAutoParts.com
  • BuyAutoParts.co BuyAutoParts.com Elite Status

Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.
      1-888-907-7225

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.17/10 8.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.45/10 8.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10
Voice your opinion! Review BuyAutoParts.com by clicking a star below.

Customer Service

"This morning I ordered a cooling fan assembly for a Mercedes and instead of ordering it off of the website I called customer service. The first representative was great! (Unfortunately I didn't get his name.) He was able to identify the engine code and locate the correct part with just the vin number. The second representative, James, was also amazing. He changed my order from 3-5 business days shipping to next day shipping. James helped me very quickly and even reduced the shipping cost. If my order arrives on time and is the right fit I will be ordering from here forever! "

Part Issue

"Customer service rep was awesome. She resolved my issue quickly..She was kind and knoweledgable. Thank You Claudia!!!!!!"

Buy Auto Parts

"The customer service guy was very helpful."

2017-09-12

Great customer service

"James was very helpful today! I needed to exchange a part and he helped and got everything situated! Thank you so much!"

2017-09-12

Claudia

"Claudia was great with helping me with my part issue. The only thing is the wait time to get help, my wait time was 45 minutes. Other then that all was good. TC's Auto"

2017-09-11

Very Professional Customer Service

"James was very professional, efficient, and understanding."

2017-09-09

Excellent Customer Experience

"I have to say that I very rarely post reviews on purchases, but I had such a great experience with this company. I have a 1969 Dodge A108 and steering parts are extremely hard to find. I finally called BuyAutoParts.com and my search was over. Claudia in customer service was awesome and found the part that I've been searching for six months. When I need any other parts, this will be my first call. Excellent customer service and I received the part quickly to get me back on the road!!!"

Excellent

"I had a Excellent experience, James was very great very nice and very experienced and knowledgeable and very professional, James did a great job I will recommend buy parts auto to my friends"

Claudia was amazing :)

"Ordered the wrong part, Claudia was absolutely amazing and gave me helpful directions for the return and refund! Definitely will buy again "

Poor Quality

"I received the exact fit compressor kit just as scheduled but i was very disappointed that it only lasted two months. Yes it's still under warranty but labor to install this part is more than the cost of the part."

Thank you!

"Great experience! Thank you!"

Return

"My return was handled by employee James C. Unfortunately it took 3 days of 8 phone calls waiting on line for 15 min. Every time And then being told there was a 60 min. wait. Sent two emails to try to get help. Response was call Customer Service. Finally today I got thru after a 12 min wait. My intent was to send the part back get my refund and buy somewhere else. However Jim put me at ease took care of my problem and because of him I reordered. Impressed when I ordered on line origionly with the ease and quickness of getting the part. But they definitely need more personal in Customer Service. They can thank Jim that I am still a customer."

Warranty replacement

"Had a defect in an Arnott airbag on my 2001 Allroad so it wouldn't hold air after about 18 months. James honored the manufacturer's warranty and raced against the clock to get a replacement out before the shipping cutoff. The infamous Allroad will ride again. Much appreciated!"

2017-09-07

Never buy auto parts from this seller

"Ordered a turbo and install kit for my VW Jetta on 8/9. Arrived several days later and tok it to my mechanic for install. After install was told that it wouldn't hold any pressure. Called back for replacement on 8/23 was told that I would have to return the part or leave a deposit before they would ship out a replacement. Would not even entertain any labor support or parts discount for sending me a bad part. Wait times for customer service were 20-30 minutes and was put on constant hold! Finally left another deposit to have another part shipped out overnight. Did not arrive! Had to call back two days later to find out that the part was never sent. Was told that it would now be shipped. Meanwhile, my VW remains in the shop unusable and they will not work with me on compensation for on-going poor customer service! I would never recommend anyone buy anything from this seller."

Excellent customer service

"I received excellent customer service both when I ordered the item and then had to return it because my mechanic discovered the compressor was not the problem."

Share BuyAutoParts.com's store rating

BuyAutoParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyAutoParts.com is a merchant member
BuyAutoParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,434 merchant members.