Stores > Buy Auto Parts

• Buy Auto Parts Buy Auto Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10

What is this?

My car use to be shaky, stalled, and got to the point where it would stall in the middle of the road and would have trouble starting. Since I bought these ignition coils (at a really great deal btw) and installed them my car has been running like new.

This review was modified by d_reg2010 on November 28 2015 07:18:23 PM

"I spoke with Marcus today concerning my power steering pump he resolved all my issues promptly and was very polite. I would recommend Buy Auto Parts to anyone that owns a BMW their prices are outstanding."

"I have gotten a CHRA from another Ebay site, and it was no good.
I got a Full Replacement Turbo from Amazon and it was the wrong one.
I finally got a Turbo from Buy Auto Parts and it not only fits it works fantastic. It is a brand name Bosch!!!!
And to make things even better, the part was nearly 800 less than the competitors.
They shipped extremely fast and have provided wonderful customer support.

This review was modified by Bill_VW_Beetle_owner on November 23 2015 12:15:07 PM

"Purchased a fuel pump for 2004 Range Rover. First one failed within 2 days, they sent me a replacement which failing within 6 weeks. Twice bitten I decided to buy the part elsewhere and sought a refund only to find out they wanted to charge me a restocking fee for the failed pump. Thats right, they charge a restocking fee (and presumably restock) parts which are broken or have failed. This would certainly make sense. What are the chances of getting two fuel pumps than fail within weeks of each other. I have filed a complaint with the Arizona County Court and will be seeking reimbursement of the 2 x labor charges I incurred installing and removing their dodgy parts.

Caveat Emptor ... (let the buyer beware)

"This experience with Buy Auto Parts has been a GREAT One. I had bought a New Steering Pump that started leaking from the Shaft. 4 months later the next one did the same thing but the warranty ran out 2 weeks later. I'n Prating that this time everything workout Fine. You have some great prices and all your products really need are an extended warranty that the customer can Purchase for total Satisfaction. Like at Auto Zone, Rock Auto or O Reillys. Thanks again, Daniel Gleason"

"Very satisfied. Product price was the lowest I could find, delivery was free and quick. I most certainly will be using this company again."

This review was modified by Eco4patrick on November 20 2015 05:15:00 AM

"Marcus went out of his way to try to find a replacement part when no one had it in stock. He spent a lot of time researching and finally came up with a great solution."

This review was modified by JamesK_NV on November 19 2015 06:36:36 PM

"pleasure speaking with knowledgeable ENGLISH speaking employees. thank you"

"Great Customer Service! Great Prices!"

This review was modified by hardie12 on November 19 2015 08:10:37 AM

"Great Service!! Excellent quick shipping! They have earned my business for a long time !!

"Nearly Fraudulent Transaction: Purchased a set of NEW Fuel Injectors, Part Number:
35-81108 6D. Also purchased OVERNIGHT SHIPPING. The cost of the transaction was, $2,764.26 including overnight shipping. Received the product and inside were REMANUFACTURED Fuel Injectors. The remanufactured injectors are much less expensive and I was still charged the NEW cost.

I was contacted on November 12, 2015 by a Buy Auto Parts representative alerting me to the fact that the product was not in stock at there California facility and would be shipping from the manufacturer. I approved this shot delay as the delivery was setup for Saturday, Nov., 14, 2015 instead of the 13th.

The product arrived on the 14th as advised by the Buy Auto Parts representative. However upon inspecting the shipping information, this package was clearly shipped from their SanDiego, CA facility, NOT directly from the MANUFACTURER as I was lead to believe.

I understand PACKAGING mistakes happen. However when I called to rectify the shipment error the customer service representative, Russell claimed that the Friday phone call was to alert me that they only had the REMANUFACTURED product in stock. That was certainly NOT the conversation I had with the representative on Thursday, November 12.

I made an ASSUMPTION that a Self Proclaimed RESPECTABLE and HONORABLE CUSTOMER ORRIENTED retailer would want to make things right and honor the original purchase of the product advertised on their website. My assumption made an A## out of me!

BuyAutoParts.COM REFUSED to honor the product they sold me on their website. They made no rational explanation as to why they OVERCHARGED my credit card for the cost less expensive REMAUFACTURED Injectors. Also BuyAutoParts.com refused to send a call tag for the return of the product. Instead they Issued a return Label and asked that I drop the package off at the nearest FedEx facility. REALLY??????

Summary: I ordered and Paid for BRAND New Product, TBuyAutoParts.com Shipped Less Expensive and Inferior Quality Remanufactured Product without any notice at all. BUYAUTOPARTS.com Charged My Credit Card for NEW Product not significantly LESS Expensive product they shipped.

BUYAUTOPARTS.com DID not make any attempt to Correct their "NEARLY FRAUDULENT" error by HONORING the PURCHASE I made in good faith on the BUYAUTOPARTS.com site. This was a $2764 transaction and BuyAutoParts.com had the opportunity to do the right thing and rectify their FAILURE and the REFUSED. This is why I have taken my time to illustrate my experience with the negligent and misleading online retailer BuyAutoParts.com.

I encourage a Representative at BuyAutoParts.com to make this transaction right by honoring the product they represent. Mistakes happen however the damage comes when the remedy/handling of mistakes is misguided and/or self-serving. Guess which way this transaction appears to be???

"Had a great experience with Buy Auto Parts. Highly recommend the service. "

"Good website, good selection. The knew about the mid-year steering pump change.

The I had a question about my order an (gasp) a human answered the phone and took care of things.

This review was modified by Blorgo on November 18 2015 11:00:01 AM

"very good and clear, im satisface, thanks"

This review was modified by 844912 on November 16 2015 06:33:01 PM

"Quality part, fast shipping, friendly service. I've never bought from this site before. Certain to use it first in the future.

This review was modified by dleifsonfish on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

Share Buy Auto Parts's store rating

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,678 merchant members.