Buy Auto PartsCoupons

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10

What is this?

"Buy Auto Parts is by far the best company I have dealt with when looking for auto Parts. Currently I am the Operations Manager for a Transportation Company and I have dealt with parts vendors, auto dealerships and a few not to mentioned online parts companies. I called Buy Auto Parts and the Sales person Addison was not only helpful but also was extremely knowledgeable about the parts I was ordering. Buy Auto Parts was able to get me all the parts I needed that were deemed dealer only parts thus saving me a lot of money. In addition to the great customer support I recived a part that was incorrect for my car, this was by no fault to the sales person it was just a fluke that my car had a different part based on the manufactured date of the vehicle. Not only was Buy Auto Parts sorry for the inconvenience and a full refund, Adolfo also helped me ship the incorrect part back with no questions asked. Now this is a staple book mark on my work PC whenever I need a part and I would recommend them to anyone looking for auto parts.

Sincerely

Anthony Arnold
Operations Manager
Ride Right Transportation Inc.
Revere MA.

modified review This review was modified by RIDERIGHT on August 20 2014 10:17:54 AM

"Got the Part in and had no return lable, Justin advised me he wuold send one e-mail to me."

"Wow again I ordered piece from buy autoparts.com and found out i didnt need them i tried to cancel my order but they work soooo fast my order was already packed and ready for shipment in two hours.. But again COLE helped me out im telling you this guy is great....when ordeing ask for COLE he will go above and beyond to make sure you get the right pieces you need!!!!!"

"Excellent service attention by the customer service representative, price very competitive, high quality and fast shipping."

"Good communications,Great Bussines,Fast shipping,Recommended.

Thanks!

"Will never buy from them again. Do I feel like a sucker! Searched for Monroe strut assembly and landed on their page, bought them and was shipped some no-named brand. Now they want ME to pay for a return shipping and a restocking fee. I should have stuck with the reputable places I've done business with in the past. This place is a scam!

Run away from this place!

"Had a great experience ordering parts for my car . Russell took great care of me and helped me with all my questions . I will be recommending this site"

"After realizing that my insurance would cover the part and installation, I contacted Russell about a return. He made what was already a smooth transaction, an even easier return. Even the restocking fee was less than most of the national carriers by upwards of 10% Thanks for all of the help once again. "

"customer service rep at buy auto parts very helpful and courteous!"

"I purchased some OEM parts for my 2000 BMW and was very satisfied with my customer service. Russell made sure my parts were shipped on time and that I had everything I needed. Will definitely order parts from here again."

"Worst company ever. Leave 5 star and return is free they said. Can't return 1 item. You need to leave positive review so you can return the item"

"Russell was very helpful over the phone excellent customer service"

"WOOOOOOWEEEEEEE. LOVE THEIR PRICES"

"Justin in Customer Service was excellent to work with and I will for sure do business again with your company."

"The Buy Auto Parts Representatives (Johnny and Austin) were extremely patient and helpful; they took me through the whole process, including a return. No hassles, no hidden agenda, this organization is straight-up. Will I buy from them again, the short answer is yes!
I had shopped around, when I called they even held on the telephone while I double-checked dealer prices and BAP were $200 per unit cheaper . Don't waste your time, just call Buy Auto Parts and you are on your way.

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,856 merchant members.