Buy Auto PartsCoupons

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10

What is this?

"I ordered a fuel pump for a 2000 Chevy Silverado on January 13. I'm not very well versed with car parts and was very wary of ordering online. Of course, I accidentally ordered the wrong part. The gentleman who helped me on the customer service line, Adolfo, was nothing short of exceptional. He helped me find the part I needed, emailed me a photo to confirm it was exact, and walked me through how to handle my exchange. I will definitely use this site to order any and all car parts in the future. Thanks Adolfo and thanks buyautoparts.com!"

"Buy Auto Parts is great, it is nice to be able to talk to someone in the USA if you are having issues, also they get you the right parts the first time. Great company to deal with "

"Very Happy with my purchase. I ordered a front shock absorber at a significantly lower price that the one I got from my dealer. Shipping was fast and my vehicle is work is working efficiently."

"Awesome customer service! Thanks Tayvis & Cole... Absolutely estatic "

"Felipe was very pleasant and helpful through the buying and return process for the core. I will definitely shop at buyautoparts again!"

"Great parts at low price. Order went very smooth so I highly recommend buy auto parts. "

"Fast service and great Costumer service. Thanks again Peter."

"I spoke with Russell and he was a excellent customer service when i processed my order. He did a exceptional job and help me to find my part..Thank you Russell. Was very nice talking to you. "

"I had ordered a fuel pump from buy Auto Parts.com on June 30, 2014 The price was a lot better than all of our local auto parts. The arrival time was very quick. On January 27, 2015 my husband called me to say the van needed a new fuel pump, so I then called our local auto parts store to find they were just as expensive as before. Someone suggested to me to call auto parts.com to check to see if there was a warranty. Russell answered the phone and was very helpful, I upgraded the one to an oem part and he knew I was without a vehicle and even got me 2nd day shipping. I will recommend auto parts. com to anyone needing parts. Thank you Russell"

"Excellent customer service"

"I had a good experience returning a part. The service representative (Justin) was prompt and efficient. He found the replacement part in stock and shipped it immediately. Highly recommended."

"Everything was great. Thank you justin!"

"they are a very good company and I was five from them again anytime I look forward to working with him again"

"The customer service I received from COLE was very nice and fast also accurate with what I was looking for. He went above and beyond to help me and I like that."

"Customer service is great. Justin answered all my questions. When I can't get a part locally Buy Auto Parts always has come through. A pleasure to do business with. Keep up the good work. "

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.