Buy Auto PartsCoupons

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10

What is this?

"I was well please with the service I received, from customer service to receiving the part in time. I have mention your site to several people and I will continue to order from you guys. Keep up the great services."

"BuyAutoparts.com help me out on what I really wanted, I will keep using this website when ever I need new parts for my car, Austin also been a great customer service I give him 5 stars as well for helping me out trew everything. "

"Mercedes remanufactured steering gear box, arrived quickly. Has now been installed and operating without problem. Have just shipped back core and am anticipating prompt credit."

"Excellent service and timely delivery"

"I very quickly became frustrated with the Ebay system so I called the phone number associated with the part I needed. Victor answered the call within minutes and was incredibly helpful, incredibly considerate and very thorough. I was thrilled!!!"

"A great experience! Saved two hundred dollars over what local repair shop wanted for same item and got name brand.
Fast shipping and was exact fit.

"WHAT I WANTED WHAT I GOT
WHY DO I NEED TO GO ANY WHERE ELSE
THANKS GUYS
JERRY MOONEY

"Awful. I will never use buyautopart.com again. Ac compressor was not a direct fit. First order and last order with you guys. Also right after I ordered I saw a coupon and called and asked if they could apply it to my order and they said no. Very unhelpful and will never get another penny from me."

"The item is excellent, delivered fast and yhe service is also very good /nice.
Joeloemsingh.S.

"Hyundai Sonata 2002 V6
AC compressor and RX/drier purchase.

I cant't fault 'Buy Auto Parts' on any aspect of my spare parts experience with them.
From when I placed my order for AC Compressor and Rx/drier to when the parts arrived 5 days later to my door in Sydney I never lost track of my parts delivery.

I knew which AC parts to get as I had the AC system UV LIGHT leak tested prior, so I could pinpoint which part/s of the AC system were faulty. I had a leaky original compressor that had completed 204,000km and therefore I changed it along with the RX/drier.
The process to R&R the parts was straightforward as there was no gas in the system and easy to reach both components.
Once I fitted both components I took car to a reputable person to charge the system with R134 gas and of course add the compressor lubricant oil.
Lastly the entire system was checked with UV light wand to ensure no leaks. The temperature was checked with meter and reached as low as 5•C.

In the end another happy customer as I was able to get it all done for less than half the price quoted by most workshops.

Thanks for everything. I am running much cooler these days and learnt alot along the way.

Giovanni from Merrylands, Sydney, Australia

"Extremely satisfied with part, part color very attractive, no sharp edges everything was what I had wanted it to be. NO problems what so ever with installation and Austin promised and delivered . Will definitely call again for any other car part....
Roy

"Great seller, fast shipping. When the part I ordered did not fit my car, he helped trouble shoot which part was needed and shipped it out promptly. I was able to repair the car on my own and saved a lot of money!"

"Buy Auto Parts was great, especially with the help of the customer service rep Russell. He understood the mistake I made in ordering the wrong part and helped me with getting the right part and helping with the return process. I would definitely recommend Buy Auto Parts and if you can ask for Russell."

"First time user. I was very pleased with the knowledge of the rep and the advice I received to find the right part. Great job Felipe keep up the good work."

"I had a couple of problems, but when I called customer service and spoke to Russell he was more than happy to take care of my problems. Russell is kind and courteous to his customers.
Thanks Russell for all your help!

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.