Stores > BuyAutoParts.com
  • BuyAutoParts.co BuyAutoParts.com Elite Status

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review BuyAutoParts.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-22

M5 steering rack

"Bought this after I was told rack needs replacement,it was sent with a couple of days ,had to call them back as it was misdiagnosed and Greag was great and took it back no questions for full refund ,definitely in my speed dial for future needs"

This review was modified by IlankoUpendran on March 24 2017 11:00:08 AM

Replacement part

"Richard helped me get my new part ordered quickly. My wait time was minimal. Much shorter than I was told. I originally ordered the wrong part and he helped me get the right one and return the original one. I then called back with a question and Greg was also very kind in answering all my questions and reassuring me. "

This review was modified by KhakiBoa on March 23 2017 04:15:02 PM

awesome brakes

"Ordered brake rotors front and back with brake pads for a Pontiac G6 2008. The price is outstanding, quality A++, great packaging and shipping. Quality product. Outstanding!!!"

This review was modified by KarenNovak-67256 on March 23 2017 02:30:02 PM

Good Service

"I like this company. You know why? My part came fast and everything was accurate. I'd definitely recommend that anybody buy parts from here. For me, prices are also affordable. Getting my refund for the core charge was such an easy process, the Customer service was on point. Moto helped me through the whole thing. "

This review was modified by C-0564645 on March 23 2017 08:45:02 AM

Very satisfied

"I ordered front struts for my 2009 ford focus. Shipping was very quick! I got the two front struts for the price of one, thanks to Buy Auto Parts! I would highly recommend this website to any who is looking for car parts. My car feels brand new again thanks to my new struts."

This review was modified by reppndat619 on March 22 2017 09:15:02 PM

2017-03-20

Great prices and fast shipping!

"I am a first time buyer at Buy Auto Parts. My shopping experience with them was an excellent one from browsing their catalog of products to the final delivery of the items. They have kept me informed with email confirmations for the purchase and shipping status.

I would definitely recommend them to friends and family!

This review was modified by iambobbyv on March 22 2017 08:30:01 PM

Excellent Customer Service!!

"Great price, fast delivery. Extremely pleased!"

This review was modified by Ckfondren on March 22 2017 04:45:02 PM

Instant Resolution!

"Our daughter ordered the incorrect part for our 2006 Kia Sedona LX radiator fan assembly. My husband called BuyAutoParts.com and they could not have been more helpful! BuyAutoParts.com was knowledgable about what was needed, courteous/friendly during the process, and helped to find a resolution all in one easy phone call. Thank you so much BuyAutoParts.com for your great service."

This review was modified by cjphil on March 22 2017 10:00:01 AM

Awesome Service!

"Had call a few times before and didn't get anyone on the phone because of the wait. Fountunatly, this time I got one of your representatives (Thanks Greg!!!). He made sure to help me out and get everything done quick and made sure I was completely satisfied with the service. Awesome work! "

This review was modified by nicolemt95 on March 21 2017 12:30:12 AM

good service great prices

"good parts great prices fast shipping "

This review was modified by sooners1988 on March 21 2017 12:30:07 AM

Satisfied

"Very Satisfied. Moto was very helpful with core return."

This review was modified by Ejzaj on March 21 2017 12:15:29 AM

2017-03-18

"One of the best online parts houses around, they ship the parts immediately, all described items are in the package, great customer service. I will definitely be buying from you in the future. "

This review was modified by lucky53179 on March 21 2017 12:15:27 AM

2017-03-17

Cheapest Price

"the Seller was promptly sent the merchandise. It's the cheapest price that I could find on these parts that made in China. Brake kits (cross drilled and slotted rotors) for my 08 Odyssey. The application and everything such as fitment works fine but when applying brake at highway speed 60 MPH.....the brake makes that rumble sounds (not sure how to describe the sound of it though, but wasn't like that before) on the vehicle. It's stop the vehicle very good. However, that was the only negative part about the brake.....I would not recommend unless you want experience it yourself. "

This review was modified by htn5356 on March 21 2017 12:15:11 AM

2017-03-16

Excellent!!!! Customer Service

"I ordered headlight assemblies (which were delivered promptly) for my 2007 BMW 530i but decided that I no longer wanted the car so didn't need the headlights, BuyAutoParts sent the correct part so me returning my order was no fault of theirs so I called customer service and spoke with Moto about my return and he offered to send me a shipping label to return my item free of charge! this is so awesome because I know normal procedure is only to extend free returns for orders they made an error on. It isn't often I've encountered such great customer service, especially when you're returning an item. Kudos!!!!! to BuyAutoParts Thank you!!!! again!!! Moto, you're definitely an asset to the company. You will definitely get my return business and referrals."

This review was modified by AngieDnHTown on March 21 2017 12:00:15 AM

2017-03-16

Horrible customer service

"I ordered a Audi turbocharger TWICE from Buy Auto parts - one November last year - wrong part. And again January 13 this year - guess what? WRONG PART.

To date I have not been credited for either part returned and I was told by Greg on 2 March 2017 that there is a new system and there is a backlog.

Poor customer service and I am completely dissatisfied and he indicated that I would not receive a full refund as there is a fee to return - yet this company says they stand by there parts. What a joke!!!!!!!!!!

This review was modified by 1caymangirl on March 21 2017 12:00:12 AM

Share BuyAutoParts.com's store rating

BuyAutoParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyAutoParts.com is a merchant member
BuyAutoParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.