Buy Auto PartsCoupons
  • Buy Auto Parts Buy Auto Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10

What is this?

"Great service, Thanks
Very fast and very knowledgeable staff

"Dan, handled my return and new order in a very nice and professional way. I had no problem understanding what to do in order to expedite this sale.mThanks to Dan for helping me in the way you have to get my truck back on the road."

"Customer service rep, was very understanding and helpful."

"Great Service! Arrion was quick and very helpful. Have no fear buying from Buy Auto Parts"

"Thank you Dan for helping me with my order today! I had an issue with a part and Dan was extremely helpful in assisting me. Thanks DAN!"

"I couldn't have asked for a better product, price, or customer service! The parts fit perfectly! My only regret - I wish I had found Buy Auto Parts sooner!"

"Buy Auto Parts is an excellent company to work with. They were able to help me find the right part for my truck and at a low cost. Customer service was excellent and friendly. I will definitely use them again for future service needs!"

"I ordered struts from Warehouse.com for my 2007 Cadillac CTS. Unfortunately the rear ones were not the correct ones. They are not charging me to send them back. They were very nice to me and very friendly."

"I don't know much about cars but James really helped me out and took the time with me - I even stopped and checked the manufacturing date on my door! Great customer service"

"My name is Eleu. I had a Great Experience and am looking forward to ordering more Quality parts from Buy Auto Parts for sure. Thanks to Dan it was seamless and informative to the point where I realized I needed to get the whole kit! Would recommend this website buyautoparts.com to all of my friends and family any day of the week. Thank you for helping me when I needed it most.

"We here at Parley's PPM in Orem Utah live and die with our trucks being in the field. We've had one of our trucks down for over 2 weeks and couldn't seem to find the part to get it running again. We got referred to use Buy Auto Parts website and we found the part we needed. They overnight-ed it to us and we got our truck and our tech back to work the next day. We will defiantly use them again, thanks Cole! "

"Very friendly customer service, I had a very nice man by the name of Cole. Received part in only a couple of days! Good quality part for the buck"

"I have ordered a couple times and the parts have been high quality and more importantly the correct parts! When I called to return the core, Justin was very helpful in telling me how the process works. Thanks, when I need you again I will order again. "

"My rep (Justin) was great. He was very helpful and patient. Couldn't have asked for a more easier and simple phone call. I strongly recommend buyautoparts.com."

"Your Customer Service Specialist, Mr. James K. really did an excellent Job helping me with my order. I will highly recommend him to anyone who need your service. It is good to talk to people who know they job. He provided me a free return label and I received my item the next day. He is the best"

Share Buy Auto Parts's store rating

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.