Buy Auto PartsCoupons
  • Buy Auto Parts Buy Auto Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10

What is this?

"Great service! Thank you so much!"

"We had ordered the wrong part. When I called about returning it I talked to JUSTIN. He was very helpful and well knowledgable on the part. He gave me instructions on returning the part. I would recommend this company to order from."

"My first time buying from them and they were amazing !! I had paid for overnight shipping and there was a mix up w. The address. They gave me a $30 store credit and were very patient with me !
I then found a much cheaper part with other stuff included and I called customer service and talked to JUSTIN ! He was great ! Told me all the steps needed to return my part ! I will most defiantly buy parts from them again !

"I wish I could've kept the rep. names they did an awesome job. Next time I will remember to write their names. I will definitely purchase parts from Buy Auto Parts again. "

"EXCELLENT Customer service from JUSTIN AND EXCELLENT SELLER. I WOULD BUY AGAIN. "

"Great experience with customer service, JUSTIN made it simple to do my return and was a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend this site!"

"I am very pleased with the service you provided"

"The injectors I bought were great and a quarter of the price of Autozone, however the brakes I ordered were not the right fit since I had rear drums and recieved disk.

Customer service was able to make my order whole in the end so I was overall satisfied.

"Russell was very helpful and made my exchange very easy and quick.

Brandy

"will do business again prompt service "

"Great service order this pump on thursday around 3:00 pm got this pump friday at 10:45 am awesome ship time great price save me lots of money and it was the right pump the person taking the order made sure of that went i was on the phone. i have been telling all my friends how great Buy Auto Parts i have never order auto parts online before but now i will always buy on line with overnite shipping i save myself 130.00 on a fuel pump that awesome

"Speedy delivery and perfect fit!"

"Buying from Buyauto Parts have been a very good experience in regards to the sales reps who are very knowledgeable in the products they have to meet the customers needs. "

"Buy Auto Parts was great to deal with! Austin was very helpful in assisting with my return :)"

"Hi I need to return this part as my truck was sold before the part got here sorry about that i was told that the fee will be waved.
Great store thank you

Share Buy Auto Parts's store rating

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,891 merchant members.