Buy Auto PartsCoupons
  • Buy Auto Parts Buy Auto Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10

What is this?

"Very useful and fast response with proffesional sales team! Great Ebay seller. Thank you."

"Vehicle repair went well and part fit fine.the part showed up next day as promised,thanks."

"2011 toyota HL . I ordered the parts from Mongolia , called them April 9 th got it on 14 th very impressed , real oem parts for 2 times cheaper than toyota dealer price !!!

"The parts is exactly as the original parts and the costumer service and the shipping is super excellent ????????????????????????????????"

"Just got them on the car yesterday. Seem great so far. Keep up the good work!"

"Fast shipping and excellent customer service. I appreciate that Cody went out of his way to make sure we were satisfied. "

"Perfect fit fast shipping.
Thanks will do it again for sure

"Great company. Very friendly customer service agents who are very knowledgeable and helpful when ordering products.
I would highly recommend anyone looking for auto parts.

"we were looking for a/c parts for our older model saturn when we found buyautoparts.com. They have by far the lowest prices anywhere. We did have to contact customer service to resolve an issue with one of the parts not being the right fit. James took the call and did everything he could to provide excellent customer service. We were impressed with his professionalism and desire to help. Thanks James"

"Great service. In the future I will buy from you without hesitation. Peter, Thank you very much for the quick service"

"Good job love the work give you 5 strat "

"I was very satisfied with your customer service department they were very helpful and the price was exceptionally low I will definitely purchase my parts from your company in the future"

"My name is Montoya smith and I purchased a lower control arm for a 2007 S550 Mercedes Benz! There was a problem with the right control arm! I called and spoke to a human not a recording and in 20 min they had already sent me a replacement part next day delivery. I will always come back to this company to spend my money. There a company that stands behind there product. Thank you guys "

"Buy Auto Parts has been wonderful to work with. The product was delivered quickly. We unfortunately ordered the wrong part, and Adolfo helped us with returning the car part. The new part came quickly as well. We will definitely be buying from Buy Auto Parts again."

"The parts work efficiently. Buy Auto Parts thank you for being an option."

Share Buy Auto Parts's store rating

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.