Stores > Buy Auto Parts

• Buy Auto Parts Buy Auto Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.12/10 9.12/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.07/10 9.07/10

2016-06-22

You steered me right!

"I received a steering box for my 1982 CJ8 Jeep Scrambler restoration project timely and in good shape. Thanks, Andy"

2016-06-22

Killer customer service

"I had to give Buy Auto Parts a call because there was an issue with my order. Upon calling, I got through to a live person in less than 10 min of waiting (win!), but then found out that the part I ordered was actually not in stock (no bueno, especially since time was running short to get the Jeep ready for 4th of July weekend). Anthonee, a Customer Service Specialist there, handled the problem extremely quickly and even sent me a part of greater value than the one I originally ordered, at no increase to the item price!

Way to go Buy Auto Parts, and thanks for all your help Anthonee!

2016-06-21

Save yourself allot of $$$$

"Prices was on point. Part was everything they claimed. Got shipped and arrived in a timely manor. Would recommend buyautoparts to all"

This review was modified by IIORIONII on June 21 2016 05:24:05 PM

2016-06-21

Excellent Service!

"They were really great handling everything. Even thought there were some issues that had arisen during the process, they handled everything very professionally and we are extremely satisfied with the service we received. Ledel was wonderful and so was Dave and Carlos. All three helped me out without question each time I called. Thank you again everyone!"

This review was modified by automaxbrevard on June 21 2016 09:54:53 AM

2016-06-20

Saved Me From Becoming a ROAST !!!

" I live in Las Vegas, Nevada... The temps here are now hitting consistently above 110 degrees... My A/C went out in my GMC Sierra a couple of days ago and I found discountacparts.com (a subsidiary of Buy Auto Parts) on line, found my compressor kit and ordered it. Kit arrived the next day and was I relieved ! Came to find out that the Compressor I ordered did not come with the electrical connector for the rear case as is needed for my particular installation... that's when I called their customer service number and was put in touch with Ledel, One of the Sr. Customer Service Specialists. I informed Ledel of the challenge I was facing and he immediately set it up to over-night the connector at no charge to me.
I appreciate the fact that Buy Auto Parts stands behind their claims and they are truly there to assist their customers get the right parts every time. I am also appreciative of Ledel's professionalism and helpfulness in assisting me to resolve this challenge.
Thank you again Ledel.

2016-06-20

turbo service

"We needed to purchased a turbocharger for our tow truck. We received it in a short time, we had some questions about it and customer service helped us right away. We were back in business in no time. Thank you. Our livelyhood depended on you. Thanks again"

This review was modified by Clearwater2016 on June 20 2016 08:38:09 AM

2016-06-19

awesome service

"was amazing service and fast customer service, will use in the future "

This review was modified by Rogermiles87 on June 23 2016 08:35:07 AM

2016-06-18

Buy The Best!

"This was my second time ordering from Buy Auto Parts and now I won't be buying parts anywhere else unless it is absolutely necessary. They are the best. The customer service reps are well educated in their job and made ordering a breeze. The best part is that my order was processed and shipped immediately. I received high quality, correct parts in less time than I expected. My core fee was refunded as soon the old part was returned. I have recommended Buy Auto Parts to all my friends and family. I could not have asked for better service. Kudos to Buy Auto Parts!"

This review was modified by popcorn36 on June 18 2016 07:27:56 PM

2016-06-18

Hard to be more Awesome than these folks!

"Called the night before to verify part crossover for my old 4700 turbo.
Will sounded knowledgeable not only about what he was selling but what I was dealing with also.
The next day when my Boss came in. We discussed our options. Waited for California to open. Made the call. Ordering and Processing was expeditious. MY Turbo is on its way on the same day as I ordered it.

All in all a bad event is now better because of the way Will dealt with me.
Thank you so very much.

This review was modified by Jairamon on June 18 2016 12:51:49 PM

2016-06-17

Good job Matt

"Matt was extremely helpful in assisting me pick the right radiator for my car. We worked through getting the replacement and handling the return very quickly. "

This review was modified by ernbopatrick on June 17 2016 01:16:00 PM

2016-06-17

No thanks, Mercedes dealership!

"Tough choice....not! The Mercedes dealership wanted almost five grand to replace the air ride bags on our R350. $444 in parts and $360 to install at a local shop and we're good to go.

I came across Buyautoparts.com with a quick Google search, but your number is in my address book now. Thanks!

This review was modified by Philgel on June 17 2016 03:50:58 AM

2016-06-16

Once bitten twice shy

"After dealing with some of these local auto parts store and getting the wrong parts twice, I am happy to deal with a company that is so easy to work with. If the parts are correct and arrive on time , I will be back,"

2016-06-16

Came through in a bind

"After 2 weeks of dealing with local auto parts stores and junk yards looking for a 2008 Steering Box for a F450, you guys came through. I was told by many local parts stores as well as a very well known advertised online auto parts dealer that there were none in the United States.
Thank you for coming through, you will get more of my business from here on out.

2016-06-14

Excellent Customer Service

"Excellent customer service"

This review was modified by moparmike440 on June 14 2016 10:54:28 AM

2016-06-13

Solid parts

"Purcahsed a compressor and was satisfied with product fast shipping aswell."

This review was modified by Leathafacee_ on June 13 2016 03:00:11 PM

Share Buy Auto Parts's store rating

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.