Buy Auto PartsCoupons

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10

What is this?

"One word "Experienced !" Matt sent me the proper alternator
for my B7 S4 , he was one of only a few that got it right the first go round ! seamless, fast shipping, quality parts and reasonable pricing .....

"great shipping got it in four days and good customer service"

"I don't buy A/C parts anywhere else! These guys are smart, quick, give sound advice, AND will get you the best deal possible. Quality parts...quality people and customer service BASED IN THE USA...AMERICA! Felipe handled my order fast AND made sure I had all my bases covered to ensure I got back on the road ASAP. Thanks again fellas!"

"I bought a catalytic converter from these people, it was supposed to arrive next day as I live in their area . A week and a half later, no part. I talked to cust service 13 times, and was lied to every time. I still have not received my part! They charged my card instantly. No delay there! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!"

"A few months ago I had ordered a part (Coil-Pack) months ago for my Volkswagen Passat. After receiving and installing the part the car worked perfectly.
Months later it seems that same part had begun to breakdown. Seeing as how Im not an expert in cars, I called up buyautoparts.com and the Customer service Rep, Russell; quickly assisted me. After giving him the diagnosis of the car and the car scanner codes, he informed me that i was still under warranty for a brand new part and at no additional cost they will replace it. He even recommended me a better OEM part for a little extra to avoid future issues.
The service from Russell was excellent and greatly appreciated. He was helpful, knowledgeable and very professional about the matter. For my first time ordering car parts online i was very happy and grateful to receive assistance regarding my car order. I will continue to order future car parts from this site as well as recommend them to friends and family. If you have any issues, talk to Russell.

"Matt in customer service was great. Thankful for his help in solving my car part issues.
Good price for VW product. Looking forward to receiving our part quickly.

"the part fit as promised.. it was not comparable electronic due to quality not sure ..Chinese part on a German car lo... went to warranty the part and upgrade to a real German part... i thought it would be a nightmare... but i was surprised ..` my rep Cole was very knowledgeable and respectful as well as helpful. but they could not price match so they refunded me like it never even happened. excellent experience even though my car wasn't fixed... i will still recommend doing business with Buyautoparts.com because they do not steal your money like autopartswharehouse.com . "

"This fan works great so far. It fit perfect just as specified. Paul, the sales rep I spoke with was very polite and helpful. The price was good and shipping was fast. Over all I am happy. I will be buying from Buy Auto Parts again."

"Adolfo was extremely friendly, answered all of my questions and assisted me with returning both of my core Mini Cooper S electric steering pumps! I appreciate Adolfo's assistance and highly commend Adolfo as a great asset to your team! Please note that I give Adolfo (5 Stars)!!! Thank you for the professional customer service support and keep up the great work! Best regards,

Edward Cannon
626-705-4412

"Excellent customer service! Timely processing of order, great price. "

"I had a power steering rack like new for my car. it was a good price compare to other sites. I thank Mr. Russell from customer service who help me a lot in the core return process.
I'm happy I'm driving my car again.

"If you want the straight scoop and professional recommendations, "Will" ay Buy auto Parts is the person to talk too, even if you have to wait. I use he web to make purchases and Will ensures you get what you need in the fastest way possible. I order from Hawaii and I can get auto parts with a 100% success that it will work. Many of the other web sites have been very unsatisfactory and then there is a hidden charge. Then you cannot return or they run you around in circles to get an answer. With Buy Auto Parts you talk to a professional mechanic and they walk you through the process of installing so they know you are ordering the right. My Pet Peeve is the others believe that Hawaii and Alaska are not part of the USA and then they try to charge you ridiculous shipping cost. A lot of times shipping comes out twice as much as the item you are purchasing. With Will, everything is right up front and at the lowest price. One recommendation would be membership like Amazon Prime."

"i'm very happy with price and free shipping of parts i bought.
although shipping took a little longer than expected i didnt care because it was free and was not in a rush.
david

"wonderful service excellent pricing accurate cataloging"

"Austin was very helpful in instructing me on how to return the wrong part. Austin will e-mail me a shipping label then help me with ordering the correct part.
The only down side is if I'm returning a part that is still new and ordering the correct part, that in this case cost $50 more, I should not have to pay a 15% restocking fee.
Even so Austin was very professional and the web site was very easy to use.

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.