Buy Auto PartsCoupons

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10

What is this?

"Aaron was very helpful in getting my order fixed and he was very easy to talk to. Great customer service!"

"Web site is easy to order from and shipping is quick. Customer support personal are very helpful.

Julio Amaro

"I made a mistake when ordering my part online and Felipe helped me find my mistake and fix it. Best of all, I didn't have to pay for anything extra, i was even issued free shipping voucher for the return item. Thanks"

"I recently purchased a part for my motorhome. The salesperson was very helpful with my purchase. He was very patient with all my questions and had a positive attitude. We received the item in the time frame that he quoted. Would definitely purchase from this company again. Thank you."

"Exelente servicio. Y calidad de material
100 xc ciento seguro

"First time using your service;had a positive experience.The customer service person name Chris was very helpful to make sure I had the right part that I needed.Part was delivered as schedule.Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I have ordered a lot of parts for both of my cars and even a few customer cars from this site and have always been satisfied. When I needed a question answered, I just called. An actual person answered the phone and connected me to the right person every time. Prompt shipping and great prices on good parts."

"When my radiator sprung a leak, I needed to find a reasonably priced, oem radiator fast! My mechanic Brother-In-Law, who would be installing it, did the research and found that Buy Auto Parts had the best prices and best reviews. My purchase was easy, plus free shipping and I used a discount code saving me $15. The item got here fast, the radiator was easily installed and works great! Buy Auto Parts even sent a follow up email! Will be using them again!"

"Buy Auto Parts was great from ordering the product, customer service and returning the core. Adolfo from customer service was extremely helpful and courteous. I will definitely use Buy Auto Parts for all future purchases and will recommend to family and friends."

"Buy Auto Parts offers a great price for there parts. I bought a fuel pump and it included all the nessesary hardware. Hooked it up and cranked right. Great customer service. I will order again."

"Simple and easy to navigate web site. I was weary of purchasing at first because of the drastically lower prices than other vendors. I still ordered the ignition coils for my car and they have worked fantastically.

Great job guys.

"I just wanted to write a little review about the service I received. I
chatted with Sarra and she was very helpful and gave me the information I needed to return the cores. Bye the way the new ones arrived complete and fast.
Thanks,
Tex

"BUY auto parts was very help answering all of my questions"

"Spend the extra money on well made parts. The warranty is pointless when it doesn't cover labor that cost three times as much as the part did. Will not do business with again."

"I was devastated when i was quoted for my air strut replacement on my mercedes benz GL. I then contacted Buy Auto Parts . com and saved 50% below what my mechanic could get the struts for. I ordered the Struts for my GL, they came super fast and the entire experience was seamless. Austin provided exceptional customer support as i had a few questions about my purchase. My mechanic has now asked for the contact details of Buy Auto Parts . com and he claims he will buy direct from them and pass his saving along to his clients. A GREAT Experience and now i can confirm that this transaction was simply brilliant. I have book market their URL and will use them again. Thanks again to Austin and the team at Buy Auto Parts . Com - I can't say enough about the positive experience i had with them..."

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.