Buy Auto Parts Reviews - buyautoparts.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.88/10 2,926 reviews

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

What is this?

All Customer Reviews (2,927)

"The staff of BuyAutoParts display exceptional customer service. They went above and beyond in assisting me in my purchase of several parts and my return of one part. I appreciate the dedication they have to the company and the measures they accomplish to ensure outstanding customer service. 2 Thumbs UP!"

"thank you Austin for your help
my experience with buy Auto parts was exceletn

"Good morning:

I just ordered from Buy Auto Parts this morning and wanted to share what a positive experience I had with Felipe, my Sales Associate at Buy Auto Parts.

The turbocharger shipped to me was incorrect. Felipe immediately took care of it to make sure I was sent the correct turbocharger.

I am very happy with the service I received and will definitely consider using Buy Auto Parts again in the future for my car repair needs.

Thank you Buy Auto Parts!

Jefferson E. Davis
Menomonee Falls WI

"Josel did an excellent job addressing our issue. Although the product I bought was not compatible with my vehicle, he was quick to help me resolve my problem."

"Zach was extremely helpful in assisting us with our order.
We appreciated his guidance and quality of service.

"I tried to return a part and at first and had an issue returning it. I felt that I may be stuck with this part and out the money I spent on it. I called and spoke with a representative who was nice but could not help me the way I felt I needed to be helped. I was bitter and angry and proceeded to write a poor review of this company. The company to my surprise saw my review rather quickly and called me back. I am pleased to say that I can now understand why this company has such high ratings, the wonderful representative that called me back said that he understood my situation and wanted to make sure that I that I was satisfied with my business transaction. In the end they took very good care of me!!!!! I do really appreciate doing business with them and I will let anyone know that they are a great company to order parts from!!!! Thank you so much Buy Auto Parts!!!.......The Corr Family"

"Paul W was my sales rep and this guy did everything in his power to answer all my questions and make me feel at ease with my purchase. I will be purchasing items again real soon and I've told my co workers about this site."

"Professional,helpful, and informative representatives made it a wonder experience"

"Josel did a great job helping me out with the process of returning the wrong part and ordering the correct one all right there on the phone."

"Hello,
I am very happy to have made a purchase from you is a shame the cost of sending is so low price.
Greating
Saban to Belgium

"I am very happy with the parts that I ordered, I received them very quickly and they were exactly what I ordered.

Thank you very much.

Regards
Angie Dillon

"100% satisfied with ben customer service"

"Hello, i called customer service and spoke with Josel. He was very friendly and very courteous. He was willing to resolve my problem. He was very knowledgeable and knew what i was talking about. I would recommend this company to anybody who wants the best auto parts, and the best sales people."

"Great experience, parts fit perfectly, will not hesitate to order from Buy Auto Parts again"

"very quick service and had the part in stock"