Stores > Buy Auto Parts

• Buy Auto Parts Buy Auto Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10

2016-12-02

A+ service!

"Great service by Greg! Positive experience and will definitely recommend to everyone! Thanks again! "

This review was modified by Chrisb270 on December 02 2016 11:39:48 AM

2016-12-01

Professional People work here!

"I ordered a turbo from you guys and it was sent next day in less than 24 hours(amazing).
Turns out we had warranty on the machine and no longer need the turbo from you.
Greg was the one I spoke with in customer service.
Greg helped a lot.

This review was modified by ruger580 on December 01 2016 01:36:40 PM

Serrrvice

"very nice and courteous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

awesome service

"fast service,and awesome customer service -GREG was a big help and was very nice and kind .will be giving them a call when i need more parts, "

2016-11-28

Chevy C5500 injectors

"The salesman was very knowledgeable and was quick to find the right injectors for my truck. wow what a deal thousands less than local parts store! Thanks guys"

This review was modified by jodyhernandez on November 28 2016 01:46:20 PM

2016-11-28

your parts your way way right away

"everything fit just as promised and we are back on the rode.
Thank you Greg F.

2016-11-23

Special thanks for taking care of my problem Matt!!!!!

"I wanted to thank Matt, he did a great job!!!, I had a problem with my turbocharger and ordered a new one from Matt and the Buy Auto Parts Team. When I got a second opinion on my turbocharger... it turned out that I did not need to replace it. They worked with me promptly and accepted a return from me when most places would have said tough luck. Thanks a million Matt!
I will be back to buy new struts for the front of my truck next month!
Eric - WInter Park, CO

This review was modified by happykee on November 23 2016 01:09:41 PM

2016-11-23

Great emergency Service

"Me and my family recently broke down on vacation. Buy Auto Parts was very helpful and got me the part I needed the next day! A special thanks to Greg for all of his help. Great Service!"

This review was modified by JonathanBosserd on November 23 2016 05:51:01 AM

2016-11-22

Saved a bunch of money

"Needed 2 headlight assemblies for my BMW 530i. 2 different repair shops quoted $1250 each, total of $2500 to install. One shop was good enough to say if I could find themj cheaper, they would install them for $180. I found them on Buyautoparts for $1224 for the pair. Brand new OEM headlight assemblies. Paid the $180 for install and the whole job cost $1400 instead of $2500. This was the first time I called/used them. The one call transaction was easy. They shipped quickly. They even honored a price match from another site. I saved $1100. Totally satisfied and would have no problem doing business with them again. This place was great."

2016-11-22

Best Customer Service!!!

"Buy Auto parts has the best customer service ever! Whether you are looking to order parts or get information - this is the right place."

This review was modified by enigma_always on November 22 2016 08:34:45 AM

2016-11-17

Excellent service.

"Fast shipping and products exactly As described. Will purchase again in the future. Great prices and staff very helpful and informative. "

This review was modified by aaronagan on November 17 2016 07:38:40 PM

2016-11-16

Supurb Customer Service

"I ordered an AC compressor and didn't get a chance to put it in for several months since it was for a truck not driven all the time. When I did go to install it I realized it was for the wrong size engine. Contacted customer service and explained what happened ordered another one. Was told refund would be applied once the first one was returned . I received the second one along with a postage paid return label. Unfortunately the second one also did not fit even though it was supposed to be for that model vehicle and engine. Contacted customer service again and told them I needed to return the replacement one. I was told that would not be a problem and that I would receive a full refund. They emailed me a UPS paid return label. I kept copies of the labels so I could have the tracking information to know when they were received. The first one returned I had a credit back within 2 days of them receiving it. The second one I waited a week after it was returned and emailed them regarding the status of the refund. I received a reply within about 4 hours and was told a refund would be issued that day or the next for the second one. The refund was issued the same day I ask about it. I was amazed at how easy it was to do business with them. And such a refreshing change to not have to go through a lot of hassle. Anytime I need any auto parts Buy Auto Parts will be the first place I check. I would highly recommend them."

2016-11-15

Always fixing my cars

"Ledel your the best ! And buy auto parts is my favorite source for parts because they stand by what they sell and really work with you to insure your order is correct."

This review was modified by 90xjs on November 15 2016 06:15:07 PM

2016-11-15

" The part was way cheaper and came with a better warranty than ford offered. Also arrived way quicker than I had expected. Very satisfied. Level, was very helpful. "

This review was modified by Chadho17 on November 15 2016 11:11:51 AM

2016-11-14

"Outstanding customer service from Seth. "

This review was modified by contrro on November 14 2016 07:47:22 PM

Share Buy Auto Parts's store rating

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,607 merchant members.