Stores > BuyAutoParts.com

• BuyAutoParts.co BuyAutoParts.com Elite Status

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
2017-01-17

Best customer service ever!!!

"I ordered the wrong part for my suburban and when I called to get the right one, Dan from customer service made it very easy and painless. I will keep buying all my parts from buyautoparts when ever I need them."

This review was modified by jaguirre5379 on January 19 2017 08:00:01 PM

Great customer service!!!

"I ordered a part from Buy Auto Parts and after watching a couple youtube diy videos I was thinking I was a mechanic.... turns out I am not. I decided the actual repair should probably be done by an actual mechanic so I contacted BAP and Ledel accepted my return with no questions asked.

Thanks guys!!

This review was modified by clete34 on January 19 2017 03:15:03 PM

2017-01-17

Greg was great handling my order!

"Cheapest place I found for a remanufactured OEM steering rack for my 2007 Audi A4. Core deposit was very reasonable and included free return shipping of my core. Greg was great handling my order."

This review was modified by dewr41 on January 19 2017 02:45:01 PM

2017-01-17

Had a impossible to find part in stock!

"We were working on a 1964 Thunderbird and having a **** of a time finding some parts. Buyautoparts.com had what we needed in stock for a great price!
Their customer service was execellent!

Thanks for helping us!

Viking Automotive
Salt Lake City Utah

This review was modified by patrick-52487 on January 19 2017 01:00:02 PM

Best online parts store.

"These guys, especially Ledel are elite when compared to your local Napa or Autozone stores. Customer service is always out the roof and of course they have genuine OEM parts. Look no where else but BuyAutoparts. "

This review was modified by jonathan_vassell on January 19 2017 11:00:02 AM

10 out of 5

"Everything about my experience with this company has been great. The part was easy to order, got here way before I expected it to, and was packaged very securely (much better than the parts I ordered from other sites I must add, those ended up coming in with damaged packaging.) And when I realized I had goofed the return process was very easy as well. Seth, my customer service representative, showed me that this company goes above and beyond what should be expected to keep their customers. After hearing what went wrong he waived my restocking fee AND paid for return shipping, taking a small loss as I would assume an investment into a future customer. Well, you guys now have a lifelong one, thank you for all you've done."

This review was modified by Armcannon1998 on January 19 2017 10:00:04 AM

Jaguar steering

"Received the rack and pinion within 5 days after ordering -well packaged and in good shape. Now if installation goes as well, it will be perfect!!"

This review was modified by joe_11021 on January 19 2017 09:45:01 AM

custom application

"I am working on a custom project t r uingredients to fingers a gearbox that will work is challenging but they are being helpful in trying to find one that will work."

This review was modified by dodge41 on January 19 2017 09:30:02 AM

Happy in Kansas

"I was looking for parts for a 161 Chevy C-10 truck & decided to buy from buyautoparts.com. The part was here in a few days and it had & shipping label already printed to ship them the core back. Very fast & friendly service & would recommend this company for your parts needs."

This review was modified by chriskratzer55 on January 19 2017 06:30:02 AM

Awesome Customer Service AND they deliver

"I actually ordered the wrong part and both the American customer service reps were able to help me get this straightened out.

Im so thankful for this service, finding parts for my vehicle had been a huge challenge before I found them.

This review was modified by Avanna on January 18 2017 02:00:02 PM

GREAT PLACE TO BUY TURBO

"Perfect Price, Fast shipping, Great customer service. I will be happy to buy from them again.
THANKS!

This review was modified by expresstransportinc on January 18 2017 11:30:02 AM

RACK IN PINION 96 OLDS LSS

"when i finally got the part i was satisfied with the fitment. But the hassle of dealing with waiting when i was sent the wrong part originally was hell. Plus i was told to pay in full for the correct part for faster shipping, just to find out i had to wait still , because They did not have a core instock to rebuild to send to me at the time but, was not told up front that a core had to be available for me to receive corrected part in a timely manner."

This review was modified by tonyb0916 on January 18 2017 09:45:02 AM

2017-01-15

"I had called to help get around in your website and didn't recieve helpful information, I gave the operator my email and never got any information. It took more time but I was able too order my parts, the operator did end my call before my question were answered."

This review was modified by palvarado63 on January 17 2017 09:45:02 AM

2017-01-13

Still waiting!!!!

"What part? I have not received the part ordered. Six days after ordering I have no e-mail telling me it was shipped or an order at my door. Where is it?

This review was modified by vmurphy17 on January 17 2017 12:02:05 AM

2017-01-12

great service

"the part i was sent was incorrect and in minutes they fixed the issue best service ive had!!!!!!"

This review was modified by richard_troncoso1 on January 17 2017 12:00:59 AM

Share BuyAutoParts.com's store rating

BuyAutoParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyAutoParts.com is a merchant member
BuyAutoParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.