Buy Auto PartsCoupons
  • Buy Auto Parts Buy Auto Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

What is this?

"After working vehicles in the U.S.Army ,for 10 years, & the world for 35 years as a heavy , getting parts from Buy Auto Parts was bress & their very helpful, & Chris made easy as human on the other end of line line. And I thank the whole team Sgt Holley 1965 to 1975"

"Excellent parts and even better customer service. I was assisted by Peter and he really made sure I was satisfied with my purchase and answered all questions I had. I would recommend this site to anyone and they will get my word-of-mouth to all my friends. Good prices, quality service and excellent customer service!"

"Buy Auto Parts worked with me and were very kind."

"The product purchased( shocks and struts) 1997 Maxima is of very poor quality. Buy Auto Parts solution is to send more of the same bad product. I asked for a better product and offered to pay more but was told this brand is all they sell. In my opinion it is chinese junk! I expected no less than a refund but was told all they could do was send 1 replacement. One replacement was sent and it too after a month is doing the same as the other 3 units. Very disappointed in a company that I checked BBB before ordering. I will give my opinion to them in a few days. Thanks for letting me give my opinion."

"Great job on the customer service from Dan and Adolfo"

"Adolfo was very helpful. Great customer service. Would definitely buy from them again!."

"The Customer Service is amazing at Buy Auto Parts. Thank you Cole for clear instruction to resolve the issue that I had duplicating my order due to the internet issues on my end. I sincerely appreciate that I could speak with a real person and not hold for long periods of time like when other companies have customer service located overseas. Again, Thank you Cole for your pleasant demeanor and making me feel like a valued customer. I also appreciate that I received that parts so quickly...that's ALWAYS a PLUS."

"i forget last yer cheng all rady steering gear box"

"Dear Buy Auto Parts, I had a phone conversation with Dan P. 3/22/'15. I was scared to call, because my purchase had been so long ago, even though I had not opened the shipping box. I needed a refund to help pay for my wife's repairs.

Dan P. immediately made me feel better. I explained to Dan the circumstances surrounding the lengthily time frame, Dan could hear in my voice I'm sure of it, how stressed I was. And immediately made me feel at ease.

It has been the worst ending and start to a year I have had in my life. My car broke down on the interstate going to Thanksgiving dinner in Colorado. My Mother In-laws idea of Thanksgiving. At least I had AAA. That was the beginning of my journey I had no idea at the time how bad things were to get!

First off I was told by a diesel mechanic friend I needed a super charger for my '97 Bonneville. Based on the information I gave him. Car made no noise when engine died. and wouldn't start. That turned out to not be the problem. I finally got car into the most trusted (busiest) shop in town. turned out I needed an engine. I ordered one from an unnamed Auto parts dealer from CENTRAL...USA That I wouldn't send a dog to get a bone. I would be able to use the super charger I bought from BAP. (Engine), Good price excellent mileage, almost to good to be true. It was! I was told I'd have engine in 10 to 15 days. Ordered on Friday, Called them on Next Wednesday just to touch base, and was told it was already sitting on dock ready to ship. 18 business days latter it was still sitting on dock waiting. I ended up having to file a Pay Pal claim to get my money back. Unfortunately, I had to have the Service Garage locate an engine. Also the only way he could get it was with the super charger already on. While all this was taking place it seemed as though my life was imploding.

Major health issues with both my Mother In-law and Father In-law. Strokes for Mother In-law, what they call Widow maker for Father In-law. Both nearly died.

During this time my wife was a basket case. Mentally my wife could not run her business.

Then my wife during her standard annual blood testing, a problem. Her liver count # was way off. It actually turned out to be her Gaul Bladder, which had to be removed. Thankfully the Affordable Healthcare act saved us. Which if we hadn't had The Affordable Healthcare act for my wife, we would have lost our business and gone bankrupt. Between the tests, doctors, surgery and lost business. My wife's time away from her business. Circumstances would have pushed us over the financial edge. Everyone is fine now but at the time my wife was a mental mess. Our business suffered greatly. I lost track of time to say the least.

I am disabled from a construction accident. Years ago I had a little money from my father's estate which my wife decided I could use some to trade in the stock market. Which I have been doing for almost 20 years. 2014, I made a killing on penny stocks. MMJ type. But the problem was I needed to sell some losses to cover the short term gains, which were large. I got caught up in all this craziness, and forgot to sell losses. On December 31st I had also forgotten about the Stock market closing early for new years. I logged in to my account, only to see the market was closed. My heart sank. I knew the trouble I had gotten us into. So instead of a wind fall, we owe many thousands in taxes.

My wife was telling me how stupid I was for forgetting to sell, but she really latched on to the super charger on a friends say so. For some reason that seemed to be a bigger deal to her. I was pretty beat down when I finally got the nerve to call Buy Auto Parts. I had no idea I would be met with such friendliness and understanding. I was so relieved after talking to Dan P. I almost cried.

I absolutely understand the 15% restocking fee, but my wife won't. It's only common sense. I appreciate so much what Buy Auto Parts is doing for me, I feel like a family member has done a huge favor for me. I have never done business with a better, more friendly understanding company in my life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I would also like to add, I was not asked to write this review. I asked Dan P. if there was a way I could thank the Company he works for. I wanted the Company to know they have the best Customer Service. Also the best Customer Service representative I have ever had the pleasure of talking too.

Best Regards,
Customer for life, Steve

PS: I promise to tell everyone I know; Buy Auto Parts is absolutely the best and only place to purchase Auto Parts, but only if you're interested in the best prices, parts, guarantees, and customer service, BY FAR! This company represents the best model and values of what a true American Company should be. And that's what Buy Auto Parts is! In my humble opinion they are the best ***** Auto Parts Company available! ALL THE WAY!

"Steering box was easy to order, it came promptly and seems to fit and work very well. "

"Thank you Felipe for making my purchase and parts exchange an easy and transaction . I have purchased my items from you guys and will continue to do so.

Thanks again

"I was very happy with the prices on this website but I'm unhappy how my items were shipped. The boxes were tattered and ill-equipped packing material."

"Courteous, professional service. Awesome to do business with."

"good costumer service and fast delivery will be a long term costumer looking forward to doing more bussiness with them"

"My order was shipped right away and I received it quickly. When I called about my core return Justin with customer service was very helpful and friendly I would recommend buy auto parts to anyone."

Share Buy Auto Parts's store rating

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.