Stores > Buy Auto Parts

• Buy Auto Parts Buy Auto Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10

What is this?

2016-02-01

Be sure you make absolutely no mistake on your order

"Update - BuyAutoParts called me and offered to allow me to return parts without a shipping charge. The result was what I was originally hoping for when speaking to customer service originally. I revised my rating due to their making the problem right. I appreciate them calling me back and taking care of my concerns.

This review was modified by hectorjs on February 02 2016 05:09:11 PM

2016-02-01

Brakes and rotors price and delivery on point!!

"Their prices beat any local stores. Highly recommend them to anyone needing brakes or rotors. "

This review was modified by deborah75 on February 01 2016 08:53:27 AM

Fuelly Start

"Changed out my fuel pump on my 2000 Chevy Tahoe with a fuel pump from Buy Auto Parts. Delivery time was very good and it was an exact fit for my Tahoe. It is working to expectations and bottom line it saved me money and corrected the starting problem I was having."

This review was modified by gbiii on February 01 2016 07:00:38 AM

2016-01-31

AC compressor

"I received my order in one day into get to my local mechanic the product works great best deal ever that fits within my budget I will definitely be stopping by again"

2016-01-30

Great

"Came in on time, fit perfectly. Cost was right on!"

2016-01-29

More stopping power

"The quality is on point ."

This review was modified by Thaingsan54 on January 29 2016 05:53:55 AM

2016-01-29

Made Life Easier

"great service,could'nt find my struts on ebay,called them and they had a set,shipped them right out got them earlier than expected stuts are exact fit.car drives like new and a great price.
thank you.
1999 BMW 328i w/sport suspension

This review was modified by keithlamonica on January 29 2016 05:08:07 AM

2016-01-28

Great!

"Excellent service and very fast delivery to other side of the world (to Estonia)!
Very helpful and professional stuff.

Recommend to everyone.

This review was modified by Puupea on January 28 2016 11:59:52 PM

2016-01-28

Very good service :)

"Description of items was very user friendly, and checkout was speedy and convenient. I would recommend this website for anyone looking for good OEM parts for virtually any car."

2016-01-27

Everything perfect !

"Those guys deliver promptly the right product around the globe, I definitely recommend !"

This review was modified by Cauim on January 27 2016 01:27:10 PM

2016-01-27

so helpful and nice

"I called yesterday once our fuel pump went out on our truck. my husband and i are both disabled. and I spoke with a very nice gentleman named Kevin
he helped me place my order over the phone instead of online and was very nice and pleasant to talk to.
i just checked and my order is on the UPS truck for delivery today
thanks KEVIN for all your help now fingers crossed thats all that we need. but if need be in future I will shop here first for car part needs
great job thank you
Russ and Monica Whalen

2016-01-26

Unbelievable quality parts at unbelievable prices!

"I couldn't believe what other places were charging for the same part! I bought rear struts from Buy Auto Parts at a good prices, while other places were charging almost $100 more; that's ridiculous. I thank Buy Auto Parts because they actually care about their customers and it really shows. Even after my purchase, I felt like they were really giving me the attention I deserve. I appreciate Buy Auto Parts and will most definitely be coming back in the future to purchase more parts for my vehicle. Once agai, thank you!"

2016-01-21

Keep it as paper weight!

"On Jan.13,2016 I called customer service before placing an order to make sure part #54-30017yk, they told me yes its a diff pinion yoke.So I rush ordered it to receive in 2 days so i can get back to work. Jan. 2 2016 Buyauto parts sent me a single screw in the mail,I called customer service back and explain the false advertisement and demanded a return.Some guy told me keep the screw as paper weight, It's Jan 212016 I still haven't received my return to my card.i lost my job,my money hasn't been returned to my debit card...I was on hold for 45-55mins... "

2016-01-20

Strutting around.

"Costumer service was awesome. Best prices on the internet. The shipping can't be beat. Over all they hooked me up and if and when we need more auto parts I will not hesitate to call again."

This review was modified by W8n2hnt on January 20 2016 01:22:27 PM

2016-01-20

Best customer Service Ever

"All I want to say is my order was completed in 2 minutes. The sales person on the phone was very knowledgeable and helped my order.

Thanks a million.
You guys rock

This review was modified by Ameens on January 20 2016 09:18:22 AM

Share Buy Auto Parts's store rating

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,640 merchant members.