Stores > Buy Auto Parts

• Buy Auto Parts Buy Auto Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.91/10 8.91/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.21/10 9.21/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10

2016-08-24

Very good costumerservice

"I ordered a exhaustsystem for my car, and waited nearly 2 weeks, and when I asked what´s happened with it they told me that something hade gone wrong and it was still in the warehouse.
I told them that I wante´d the system as soon as possible, and I´m surprised that it was shipped out the same day and a couple of days later it was in Germany for transport to me in Sweden.
The costumerservice did a great job, and now the system is on my car.

2016-08-24

Customer appreciation

"Great help and quality customer service thanx for all the help"

2016-08-23

Fantastic customer service

"I had to replace the A/C compressor and associated components in my 2002 GMC Envoy. Rather than pay $950 to the shop, I opted to get the parts from Buy Auto Parts and do it myself to save some money. Not only did they have the best prices, but their customer service is amazing. I had several questions while in the middle of the work and it was less than 5 minutes each time to talk to a knowledgeable representative. They aren't just foreign folks reading off a script, each time they were able to directly address my issue. I will be back for sure!"

This review was modified by mneisch on August 23 2016 11:29:06 AM

2016-08-23

dryer review

"We were very pleased with the service from Buy Auto Parts. we received our parts in a timely manner and were able to use the compressor as ordered for my Jaguar. Seth has been very helpful in helping me with the return of the dryer as we were told by our mechanic that we didn't need it. I appreciate the help and service from your company."

This review was modified by melvinz on August 23 2016 11:15:09 AM

Prompt, outstanding, courteous service

"Ordered a part for my auto. Vendor delivered the wrong part. Called BuyAutoParts customer service. Agent immediately verified that correct part was ordered and the wrong part was delivered. Agent immediately authorized shipment of the correct part and said not to worry about the incorrect part. No, "We'll send the new part when we receive the wrong one," or "You have to pay for the new one and then we will credit you for the other one after you return it," or "We'll have to authorize a UPS return label, and after you get it, package the part and return it to UPS," etc.. I was pleasantly surprised. "

Great Customer Service

"Buyautoparts is a great place to buy all the parts you need for your vehicle. Great Customer Service, very helpful, and the best prices. Thank you Ledel."

This review was modified by doug_sunny on August 22 2016 12:45:25 PM

Problem Solved!

"I needed to return a part and Moto solved my problem quickly and efficiently. I am very pleased with your customer service and will use your company again."

2016-08-22

I ordered the wrong part, but still happy with service

"I ordered the wrong part, but I am still overjoyed with the service. Their customer service team was understanding and Greg has been very helpful in helping me resolve where I went wrong."

This review was modified by rolturn on August 22 2016 11:07:15 AM

Excellent Customer Service

"I had a pleasant experience with the customer service department. The representative I dealt with handled my call promptly and was very helpful. I am satisfied with their service because they go beyond expectations. "

This review was modified by Mikebabs on August 22 2016 09:34:11 AM

Almost a WTF moment - all turned out fine

"This site had the part i needed in stock - and not the most cheapest or most expensive. I was skeptical because the internet is dark and scary, but things turned out fine. I paid for 2 day shipping, I ordered at 9am. The shop actually was closed for a race that next day after I ordered. I never received a tracking number. Then I called BuyAuto and they said "part was delivered" on Friday (the next day after ordering). Signed by the shop on Friday! So I waited till Monday, thought I had ordered from a bad site (because, yes , the internet is dark and scary). So Monday arrived, I called the shop when they opened - they said they didnt see the part anywhere, and no neighbors would have picked it up - place must have mistaken. I called BuyAuto again, they provided me with a tracking#, and sure enough, it got delivered. Shop calls me and says that their delivery guy must have already pre-signed it for the shop and then realized they were closed - he will probably try to re-deliver today. Sure enough they received it. I'm happy, they are happy, part got installed, core is being shipped back today (it was a steering rack). The internet was not dark and scary, the people rejoiced. (literally). 10/10 will order from buyauto again. "

This review was modified by derpington on August 22 2016 09:15:37 AM

2016-08-22

"Just like they promised. I couldn't be happier."

This review was modified by gummerkc on August 22 2016 08:00:29 AM

2016-08-19

I am most please with the service

"Yes I had place a order for my 2004 nissan maxium,and I received it in a timely manner.also it I had return it because my mechanic misdiagnosed it and they still handle this matter in a professional manner"

2016-08-18

Good service

"Peter assisted me in returning a part that did not fit, his service allowed me for a small restocking fee (15%) to return an item that was 5 days outside of the 30 return period - thank you PETER!!"

This review was modified by dkiefer-28407 on August 19 2016 02:41:39 PM

2016-08-16

Disappointed

"Ordered a $600 brake conversion kit and the master cylinder was defective. They told me I would have to contact the manufacturer of the kit not them to replace the master. A $30 part cost them a customer."

2016-08-15

Best CS in the states!!!

"I am more than pleased with the courtesy and quickness with Matt and the other guy I talked to today about my turbo being bad. They saw that i followed all procedures on the installation portion and we were able to determine it wasn't a mechanic error. The fact that they shipped the turbo out today is absolutely amazing! I will 100% be refering any of my friends who need a turbo to go through turbo charger pros because you guys are than just turbo pros your also customer service pros and I genuinely respect that. Thank you so much for your time and being so damn nice!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Ed Dyer

This review was modified by Ejd2.0t on August 15 2016 12:35:26 PM

Share Buy Auto Parts's store rating

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,513 merchant members.