Stores > BuyAutoParts.com
  • BuyAutoParts.co BuyAutoParts.com Elite Status

Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.
      1-888-907-7225

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
Voice your opinion! Review BuyAutoParts.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-21

Excellent

"Dan was very knowledgeable about all parts we discussed. He was extraordinary in his coustomer service I cannot give higher remarks! I honestly have never had better coustomer service in my life and was astonished by how amazing Dan's was. He called me several times to help me find the right parts for my vehicle, since mine I ordered were incorrect. I never would expect a person to go out of their way to look for the parts for me in the way Dan did. I will definitely use this store again and definitely highly recommend you to everyone who is looking to buy auto parts and I look forward to buying from you again."

2017-04-20

Great customer experience

"Martin Salgado was very helpful to me.
He understood the situation, and was able to take care of it! He was able to correctly identify what went wrong, research the correct parts, and inquire availability while on the phone with him in a short period of time!

2017-04-19

Bad quality

"I bought these
COMPLETE SET NEW FRONT & REAR LEFT & RIGHT STRUT SHOCK COIL SPRING ASSEMBLY back in August and since I have them I never felt comfortable in my car and I just noticed that they all have the same crack down from the top and they don't work at all even I ended up changing my tires few times because of that even my mechanic told me they where not good from week one and I know their is a 12 Month Parts Warranty but I never get a response

2017-04-19

Great Service

"The part I ordered did not fit and they helped me get the right part and shipped fast too!"

2017-04-14

Product defective and misleading warranty & shipping details

"Beware! Found out the hard way BuyAutoParts.com will not refund parts once they are installed. They were quick to provide a replacement item (under warranty) but absolutely will not refund my money ($450.10).

My electric steering rack for a 2001 Prius required a steering angle recalibration requiring a trip to a dealer or qualified shop to perform this task, "Important Notes: Steering angle sensor must be reset when installed". ......This is noted on the product webpage (http://www.buyautoparts.com/buynow/2001/Toyota/Prius/Electric_Power_Steering_Rack/80-30013_R?xref=2319098). I installed the electric rack with no problems but found the original issue, violent steering shutter, still present once all was back together. This known issue is due to faulty steering sensor internally mounted in the rack unit. When this original issue of violent steering was still there after installing buyautoparts.com's unit, I called them to discuss the condition. I was instructed to take the vehicle and have the reset performed. Not once did they mention my warranty or any refund would be in jeopardy by doing this. So, I followed their instructions and drove to the closest qualified shop to have this done (Toyota dealer unfortunately).

What is not noted anywhere on the website or product information page however is the fact that installing it and driving to the qualified shop to have this service done voids the refund portion of the warranty. In my case, the Toyota dealer informed me the steering sensor in the remanufactured rack is the problem and my violent shutter still exists. After rounds of calls, I found another steering rack locally. These parts are extremely hard to find so I bought it...especially knowing that the donor vehicle was running with no steering issues prior to the part being removed and it was quickly available.

I also had to pay $60+ out of my own pocket to ship my core back to San Diego, CA. When I brought this up to customer service (while discussing my lack of refund options), I was informed a core shipping label could have been purchased for $12. This little nugget of information was never disclosed and no where to found on the product page, company website, order processing email or order shipped email. In fact, I inquired specifically about what to include with the core and how to ship it back. See below.

Hello,

You can return your core to the following address:

6740 Cobra Way
San Diego, CA 92121

Please include a copy of your invoice along with the core so that we can identify it.
Once UPS drops off parts to our location it can take 1-5 business for our warehouse to check in parts and an additional 1-7 business days for your bank to verify the funds and process them back on to your account.

Thanks,

Buy Auto Parts Customer Service
6740 Cobra Way | San Diego, CA 92121
T 800-241-3197

----- Original Message -----
Hello,
I recently purchased and installed a steering rack and pinion for a 2001
Toyota Prius and need to return the bad unit. I am asking if I need a
return authorization code to send the core back? Also, I assume I am
responsible for shipping the unit back too? I have the original box and
packaging from when it was shipped to me but do I need to place any
documents inside the box with the core when I send it back? How soon until
I can expect my core charge to be refunded?

At this point, I have lost all faith in buyautoparts.com. I feel as though I have been misled on so many points. I also feel that I had to warn others of these potential risks or at least bring them to light. I hope your experience is better than mine.

2017-04-12

Returns / Exchange Process is Terrible.

"At the time of purchase, BuyAutoParts.com has the best deal for the parts I needed. The shipping took a few days longer than I expected, but the parts fit. The quality of parts seemed okay, but fast forward a month or two and the parts didn't last.

I appreciate the fact that the customer service is local but very disappointed that I've been given the run-around for a warranty for a faulty part. As of the time of this message, I've called four times, emailed twice and left two voice mails. It's been over 30 days and I have not made progress.

They don't deserve three stars and they don't deserve the lowest rating - so I rated them at two stars.

2017-04-12

Excellence

"I purchased a radiator for a 2004 Denali the price was excellent and shipping was even greater. Customer service is superb. Relieves the pressure of online purchasing. Thanks

courteous response

"Bought part and I later realized it was wrong due to my chosen the wrong part. Looked for the right part on their site, called them to replace it. They got me a professional who was able to order the right replacement. Will be getting it in a few days, they will allow me a free return label for it. Will print the return label and send it back while I wait on the new one.
Good job by a customer service person named: Moto who assisted.
They are a genuine company true to America spirit. I am glad to write cause my money safe.

Excellent

"Go Excellent parts service go"

Prompt and professional

"Always have what I need and prices are good. Have not had any issues with anything we have bought from them"

2017-04-06

Rare car part

"Excellent and courteous service on obtaining a rare part. "

2017-04-05

Awesome

"Good experience, great service!"

2017-04-05

Great company and great customer service

"My company used BuyAutoParts.com to purchase injectors for a caterpillar engine and not only where they the most affordable website but there customer service is amazing as well. When I had a question with my order details Moto was readily available and very helpful. I will definitely be using this company again."

2017-04-04

Great customer Service

"I had a great customer Service experience with Seth. "

2017-04-04

GoodService

"Parts shipped quickly and exactly as described"

Share BuyAutoParts.com's store rating

BuyAutoParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyAutoParts.com is a merchant member
BuyAutoParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.