Stores > Buy Auto Parts

• Buy Auto Parts Buy Auto Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10

What is this?

2016-05-25

Knowledgeable and Helpful

"Ordered wrong part and Matt, worked me through the problem and helped me get the correct part and did it with a discount and free shipping. Great customer service! They have won a lifetime customer"

This review was modified by Zap1951 on May 25 2016 02:41:07 PM

2016-05-25

Went Above and Beyond

"Went above and beyond to deal with a funky part issue and make everything right."

This review was modified by psemeraro on May 25 2016 01:21:04 PM

2016-05-24

Technical and Customer Service Staff is very Professional

"I have been purchasing auto parts from Buy Auto parts since 2007. The Tech. Staff is very knowledgeable and Customer Service always take the extra step to make things right. You can buy with confidence when you deal with Buy Auto.

2016-05-24

Excellent Customer Service

"My customer service experience with buyautoparts.com has been Awesome every time I have called. Today I called in to resolve an issue/ concern with a return and my customer service rep Seth took really good care of my concern. He made sure that my questions were answered and I was clear on the process. It's really important to me that phone service is efficient and Seth made it A+.
The only reason I am returning my item is because I decided to sell my car instead of fixing it, otherwise the item was ordered on a Monday and at my door Tuesday afternoon. GREAT SERVICE!
Will definitely use buyautoparts.com again as well as suggest to others.

This review was modified by CASEYWEIR on May 24 2016 02:46:52 PM

2016-05-23

Awesome

"Spoke with Matt and he made my experience with buy auto parts seemless. Definetly going to order with this company again!!!"

This review was modified by Shayjackson on May 23 2016 03:46:38 PM

2016-05-23

Raving Reviews

"As a female ordering a part, unfortunately the incorrect part was ordered. As an aside, Ledel was very helpful in assisting me with the correct part and providing excellent and professional customer service! Ledel was the best with all of his assistance!"

This review was modified by Philana on May 23 2016 10:15:56 AM

2016-05-22

The Real Deal!

"This injection pump was my second purchase, the first was a turbo. Both parts were excellent buys and fit perfectly! The best price I could find, great quality, and arrived in a few days. What more could you want?"

This review was modified by farmerdude on May 22 2016 01:40:30 PM

2016-05-21

Customer first

"Excellent service and understanding really made things easier, and reliable for next time"

This review was modified by apetty on May 21 2016 08:49:29 AM

2016-05-21

Quick

"Received quick and correct"

2016-05-20

Great Customer Service

"The order process and email follow up from the Buy Auto Parts was very good. When we had to return a part Ledel was very helpful and professional in handling our return. "

This review was modified by jeffjohnson811 on May 20 2016 09:26:46 AM

2016-05-20

Honesty. integrity. morals.

"perfection . very responsive with emails. helpful with my concerns. and gave a discount when it was me that didn't understand the duty cost . I will definitely order again . a company that really cares. koodos to them"

This review was modified by force4 on May 20 2016 04:58:40 AM

Best parts and service! Nick

"Ordered some injectors, mixup on part numbers. Called nick and he completely squared everything away. I have already decided this is my go to store to purchase parts.

Thanks

This review was modified by Mpmorton819 on May 19 2016 01:09:46 PM

super service

"I ordered the wrong part thru Amazon and call Buy Auto Parts and Matt took care to reorder the correct part and mail it!!! Great and easy return Policy!!! AAA+++ Pete"

This review was modified by prpmmp on May 19 2016 12:47:00 PM

never happen again

"it did not fit so you say it was put in .wrong. you can stick the store credit where the sun don't shine i want my money or the parts i can only get a credit for one what happens to the other one you sell it to someone else i am going to see if i can take this to small claims court here in mass i would never spend another penny there.you said you would gave me 20 dollars back to write a good review this is the best i can do."

This review was modified by rayboed on May 19 2016 10:50:03 AM

2016-05-18

Rack and Pinion, give your Opinion.

"The Project was placed on hold due to the hospitalization of the mechanic installing the Rack and Pinion. A Colostomy Bag was not going to fix and pull this part. Being a 100% Service Connected Army Military Veteran, his problem was understood and well worth the wait and time to regain his health. We have all gone through things beyond our control.
Buy Auto Part looked beyond my fault and saw my need and refunded the return core even though it passed the 90 day threshold. Thank you and may God Bless.

This review was modified by WildBill0683 on May 18 2016 08:25:10 AM

Share Buy Auto Parts's store rating

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,589 merchant members.