Buy Auto PartsCoupons

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10

What is this?

"I'm was very satisfied with the Justin he helped me a lot "

"customer support agent: DYLAN"

"Very helpful, easy return process. We purchase plenty of parts from this company and we will continue to do so."

"Representative was great. But i hope this distributor lasts longer than the last one i purchased from BAParts. Price was good though. Also, requiring me to give a 5 stars review in order for you to email me a return label seems like extortion."

"Buy Auto Parts have affordable parts and a great selection. Cole was extremely helpful and kindly assisted me in my return process. I will definitely do business with them in the future."

"I've used BuyAutoParts for a few different orders and their customer service is EXCELLENT! My first order was 100% online, and the email notification of purchase and shipment tracking is perfect. My second order I had to return an item (I didn't need it) and they walked me through the return process which wasn't painful at all! 5-stars for these guys - I point my friends to this site all the time because of their excellent prices and great customer service. It's what part buying should be like for every site! Thanks Dan for excellent customer service!"

"I bought an AC compressor and had a problem, and I couldn't deal with my mechanic about it right away and they told me I had one year to get it replaced free of charge. True to their it is 10 months later, and they replaced it with no problems. I wouldn't hesitate to buy lots from them again!

"Bought a fuel pump and it turned out my car had a special California modification. My call was answered promptly and the problem quickly diagnosed by Adolfo. Now I have the right part and a functional vehicle."

"Even though I ordered a wrong part but Peter has been very helpful with processing the return ."

"I am very happy with the customer service I received from Matt. Good customer service these days is a rarity, but it really made my day when Matt treated me with courtesy, respect, and professionalism. I wish all businesses had customer service of this caliber.
Matt made it very easy to do business. I will be doing business with BuyAutoParts again in the future and will recommend them to my friends. Thanks for making things easy for me!

"I ordered a turbo for a sprinter and apparently in 2007 sprinter had two different HP ratings and I needed the smaller one. When i called back I spoke with Matt and he took great care of me. My experience with Buy Auto Parts was great. "

"DYLAN, did a great job and i'll re-comment to my friends "

"I will definitely recommend buyautoparts.com to everyone I know.
Matt was excellent in helping me with my questions.
Excellent customer service

"very good service, received part one day ahead of schedule deliver, and part fit as suppose to. will recommend and use in the future. "

"Great service and have everything and anything you need for your car."

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.