Stores > BuyAutoParts.com
  • BuyAutoParts.co

Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.
      1-888-907-7225

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
Voice your opinion! Review BuyAutoParts.com by clicking a star below.

What Customer service

"The parts they sent didn't fit. I hung up after being on hold for 55 minutes. I emailed them and 2 days later still no response."

2017-06-19

They are true to their claim that they will make it right.

"I order some wheel bearings. The order got sort of lost in the system, but the customer service staff were able to find the order. They promised delivery for one day, but that was missed. However, they overnighted the order at their additional expense. Unfortunately, after all of the phone calls and overnighting, the wheel bearings overall size was not quite right. I submitted pictures of the original and the provided part and my concern. A support person got back to me a day later and tried to find "correct" wheel bearings. The price of the replacement (OEM) is 4 times more then what I paid. I just got off the phone with customer service and Angelica cheerfully sent me an email with a return label (which I just received). I give them 4 stars, because I had some issues, but they are treating me fairly with my return. I will order again shortly today. Note: I am a "garage" mechanic. This was my second order with BuyAutoParts. My first order (June 16) was A/C parts, which arrived faster than expected and work great."

Horrible Customer Service

"I am on my 3rd AC compressor, I am paying $600 dollars each time to have 1 of BuyAutoParts .coms defective ac compressors put in my car. They state they have been in business for 25 years and want you to believe they are a big reputable company. They have 1 location so dont bother asking for a corporate #. when you call customer service the person that answers the phone only has 1 supervisor same location.

( How do you judge a good auto parts retailer? Simple, look at the warranty policy. 30 day? 90 day? Maybe 6 months? We warranty our parts and cover all shipping for a MINIMUM of one year without charging a penny. The warranty shows how much we believe in the quality of our auto parts. Many of our parts come with 3-4 years of warranty coverage included for free. Plus, we are the only auto parts retailer offering you the option to buy a lifetime warranty. Our warranty and service is solid, and auto dealers and mechanics are our biggest repeat customers.)

Above is a direct quote about their warranty, not once, during the 1 hour and 25 minute conversation did they offer a purchase of a lifetime warranty on this defective compressor and almost have of the 1 hour and 25 minutes was on hold before the first pickup . On top of everything the 1 year warranty is from the original purchase of the 1st defective compressor. I will be receiving my 3rd compressor for the same car between 6/23/17 and 6/28/17 and will only have a 2 month warranty. on a brand new compressor, it clearly states a one year warranty but they are saying from the original purchase date. of the defective one, what quality can they have if you dont get a full year from the new replacement and remember I am paying $600. dollars each time to have it installed so if the 3rd one goes up in 2 months I have no warranty, this contradicts everything they say they stand behind,
The customer service supervisor stated that on this particular product it has less than a 2% defect on all that are sent out so I had to ask are you purposely sending me the defective ones because my defect % on this product is 75%. Even worse when asked a few questions like make sure the new one you send me does not have the same defect as the old one, I am told they would not know because the company they outsource to did not let them know, so I asked did you bother to call? This is my 3rd compressor! I think anyone reading this knows the answer (N0) They did not bother to find anything out. I hope this review helps anyone that is thinking of buying anything from this American Company

2017-06-14

Jeep power steering gear box

"The part was perfect and came in a timely manner. Dan was great!!"

2017-06-09

Power steering rack purchase

"I have ordered from your company before when I purchased an AC compressor/air dryer and oring kit. I was very happy with the product and fit except that the air dryer component did not have the correct seal plug, but that was a minor inconvenience and I just cleaned and reused the old plug. So when my Sorento failed state inspection (Virginia) due to a leaky power steering rack boot, I immediately thought of your company again. I ordered the replacement power steering rack assembly as soon as I got home for half the price the repair shop quoted. When I ordered on May 25th, your website quoted a delivery date of June 5th. This was important to me since Virginia only allows two weeks to complete repairs and do a re-inspection. But June 5th came and went and I had no indication that the part had shipped. So I called yesterday June 8th and talked to Ladell. He told me the part was out of stock and was just being processed that day. I was not happy to know that I had not been informed it was out of stock and would be later than promised. I asked if I could cancel the order or if there were any other options to getting the part quicker. Ladell was great and said he would overnight it at no extra charge to me. you should thank him for saving a sale and a customer. S I will continue to use your company for the repair needs of my 6 cars and I hope you will place more emphasis on meeting promised delivery dates. Thanks, Mike in Virginia"

2017-06-08

Part failed

"Part failed told to call no email..on hold for 30 minutes..still holding...who is going to pay for labor..paid 500 dollars to put steering rack professionally ..part was almost 200 dollars.
Stay tuned

2017-06-04

Second order, great as the first

"This was my second time ordering from here and the parts were great that even my mechanic wanted to know where I purchased my parts. Needless to say I will continue to purchase my parts from here and recommend you to my friends, family and co-workers. Keep up the great job! Your loyal customer."

2017-06-02

Amazing service.

"Fast, good pricing, and quality parts. You can't ask for anything more."

2017-05-30

Great Customer Service

"I was hesitant ordering online for an OEM part however I needed a part ASAP and paid for the overnight shipping. I received email notifications with tracking information within hours and the part arrived early! I did not use one item that was in the kit and the return process was extremely easy and painless. The customer service throughout was above and beyond and I will definitely be ordering all my auto parts from BuyAutoParts.com."

2017-05-30

Wrong part Terrible customer service

"I wouldn't be surprised if the 5 star reviews are fake news. I'll tell you why I hate this place! Bought a fuel rail yesterday 4-17-17 and paid extra to have it overnighted. It arrived cracked and the wrong part(I ordered on the phone). I called back and sales sent me to customer service in the middle of my explanation. Wait time was 45 minutes for a CS Rep. I called back 4 more times to talk to someone to rectify the situation and every time I was sent to perma-hold 45 minutes or longer customer service. In this age of insta-google-tweet-page, a 45 minute wait time is 44:30 to long. I didn't wait 1 more minute, called Amex and will not be paying for this part. What's worse, it is an over the road truck and I have a driver stuck in a hotel waiting to get his truck repaired. The charges keep adding up everyday this truck is down. I'm **** and will never talk to this company again. Do your homework people. This place is a scam that would put Bernie Madoff to shame. "

2017-05-26

Great service - knowledgable staff and good pricing

"The service was awesome the representatives know how to read parts manuals and know what questions to ask to ensure the right parts"

2017-05-24

They don't honor their stated deposit return policy

"I purchased a power steering rack from BuyAutoParts.com. The part failed (leaked) the day after it was installed by my mechanic. I called the company and they said they would send out a replacement as soon as they received the failed part or I could pay a deposit of $125 and they would send the replacement out before they received the failed part back. I did that after reading online that they would refund the deposit within 2 business days of receiving the part back. They received the part last Friday and I called today to see when I could expect my deposit refund since it is now three business days after they got it. The customer service rep said it would take up to 7 business days because they are "busy." This is not what it says online. The rep just kept repeating that they are busy and it doesn't matter what it says online. That's an interesting way of doing business. I would not deal with this company again. By the way, the replacement part failed also!

2017-05-23

Good service, Prompt delivery

"service was good, good discounts and the delivery was prompt. Got it even before i expected it. Must have shipped same day."

2017-05-16

Cheap price, timely shipping

"The part was cheaper than anywhere else, and it arrived the next day. What else could you ask for?"

2017-05-15

Great people, nice friendly and courteous. They had the parts in stock and shipped them promptly.

"I need new struts for my Honda CRV and they had it in stock and the prices were great."

Share BuyAutoParts.com's store rating

BuyAutoParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyAutoParts.com is a merchant member
BuyAutoParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,378 merchant members.