Stores > Buy Auto Parts

• Buy Auto Parts Buy Auto Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.28/10 9.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10

2016-07-16

Quick and Efficient Delivery! Highly Recommend Company!

"Buy Auto Parts provided me with quick and easy ordering process with fast and efficient delivery. I highly recommend this company to buy any and all auto parts. I was more than satisfied and look forward to using this site in the future for my auto part needs!"

This review was modified by Mikedeal54 on July 16 2016 12:39:51 PM

2016-07-15

Gear up your car with Buy Auto Parts

"These guys at Buy Auto Parts are very professional and know their stuff. Matt was very helpful in resolving a part issue we had with a steering gear box for our 2001 F250 SD 4X4 crew cab. Give them a call and they can help you with your steering needs. Great value with free shipping on core returns also."

This review was modified by beonkey330 on July 15 2016 02:13:36 PM

2016-07-11

Matt went above and beyond!

"I recently purchased an incorrect part and was working with Matt to fix the situation. He took the time to understand what I needed and also to help me order the correct part so I can get my car fixed in a timely manner. He was efficient, courteous, and wonderful! "

This review was modified by kimcheeisme on July 11 2016 10:42:29 AM

2016-07-09

Great stuff

"Part ordered was right, arrived on time, and the price was good. I ordered a AC compressor...the only negative I could say was I wish I had a heads up on what oil to use (which really wasn't a negative). Other then that, best best best all around. "

This review was modified by MGardner399 on July 09 2016 09:19:16 PM

2016-07-08

perfect fit...

"searched for some time to find a condenser for my older car, dying to have AC back again...Well not only did Buy Auto Parts have it, but it was cheaper than anyone else.
The part was shipped much quicker than expected, and it was a perfect fit. One very surprising thing was the condenser came compressed with air to show that is was not defective, that was such a simple, but effective way to show that it was perfect.
Now I have AC, and keeping cool in the California sun.....I would recommend and plan on buying all my large car parts from buy auto parts.com

2016-07-07

"Thank you guys so much for all your help it has been a pleasure I look forward to doing more business with you thank you too Ledel especially."

This review was modified by Irishchief32 on July 07 2016 12:05:45 PM

2016-07-07

Amazing service!!!

"First time using Buy Auto Parts, and let me tell you my experience as a customer was amazing. After purchasing my part for my car I received an email from Buy Auto Parts recommending me to buy a part on top of what I already ordered because it went together. Not many company's do that, you usually end up finding out that you need another part from what you already ordered after being installed and go through the process again. I was able to call their 1800 number and received great help and customer service from Matt."

This review was modified by limbetmena on July 07 2016 06:54:28 AM

Rough Riding Bimmer

"Prices were good, service was good but the parts for my 325XI didn't fit."

This review was modified by PVMexico on July 06 2016 02:41:10 PM

Steering Componet

"I received power steering gear box in a timely manner and it was an exact fit replacement. I will do business again with Buy Auto Parts."

This review was modified by KingPres on July 06 2016 01:31:03 PM

Great Customer Service

"There was a mistaken identification of our vehicle, and so the wrong part got ordered. Ledel helped us out on the customer service call and they even promised to cover return shipping and waive the normal 15% restocking fee. It was great customer service for a really frustrating situation."

This review was modified by jmsutton3 on July 06 2016 08:34:07 AM

2016-07-05

Best Auto Parts Store

"I had a great experience ordering auto parts. I spoke to a knowledgeable customer service representatives who took time to help me order a part. I received my auto part on-time without any problems. Unfortunately, I opted not to use the part. I contacted Ledel and received help returning my auto part. Ledel answered all my questions and provided good customer service."

This review was modified by Libra29 on July 05 2016 10:15:53 PM

2016-07-05

Incredible Parts & People

"Thanks for your exceptional parts and the phenomenal people who make the entire process seamless. I received the part in less time than anticipated and it was an exact fit for our 1997 Chevrolet Express 1500 van. Got it installed and it works perfectly. When I had a little confusion about the core return process, Seth gave me clear, concise instructions and even offered to pay for the return shipping. It doesn't get any better than that. GREAT EXPERIENCE! BTW - they had the best price for the power steering gearbox.

This review was modified by pastorbyron on July 05 2016 07:34:06 AM

2016-07-03

Best place to but auto parts.

"Bought some ignition coils for my BMW and they looked a little different from my oem's. I called their customer service line and the people there were the most helpful that I have ever dealt with. If I need any parts in the future I will definitely come back to them. You cannot beat the prices and the commitment the have to customer satisfaction."

This review was modified by Tulump on July 03 2016 04:27:46 PM

2016-07-02

Service and Satisfaction

"The parts where exactly what was needed and at great low price. Was not sure on a piece that was shipped. So we called the intelligent costumer service rep and got a clear and understandable answer that didn't leave any muddy misunderstanding. Thank you for the help. "

This review was modified by Heathen5000 on July 02 2016 06:49:22 PM

2016-07-02

Very disappointed.

"I am changing my once positive review due to recent events. I have been trying to get my money back since the 6th of July and have had absolutely no luck. I sent two emails and was ignored both times. I called three times and was given different information each time but was also assured that my nearly $200 would be refunded to me (of course after a restocking fee and shipping deduction which I believe to be unfair). It is now the 16th and have yet to receive my money. Very worrisome. Be weary if you want your money back in a timely manner........"

This review was modified by ericamallon on July 15 2016 08:53:01 AM

Share Buy Auto Parts's store rating

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,536 merchant members.