Buy Auto PartsCoupons

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10

What is this?

"GREAT PEOPLE GREAT PARTS GREAT SERVICE."

"Quick and easy! Thanks Felipe."

"I want to thank Matt for such an amazing job in helping me to obtain the correct part. I had ordered the incorrect part and Matt helped me get the correct part with no questions asked on why I was needing to return the part after I had told him I made a mistake. Not only did he help me get the correct part he also helped me in the return process since I had never returned a part before. Thank you so much Matt for all of you help. We have saved you number and hope to be able to do business with you again in the future. Thank you ELW A to Z"

"Very pleased with the customer service from Justin. He was knowledgable and pleasant!"

"this is good store,customer service is good"

"Excellent transaction with awesome customer service! Item arrived as expected but when I needed to return the item, Austin was extremely helpful. I will definitely buy from them again!!"

"Buy auto parts customer service has been very helpful with fixing my issues regarding the part I purchased through their company, especially Russell and Dylan. Dylan was very kind and well spoken on the phone making my experience less stressful. Russell, also works in the customer service department and was very helpful in fixing my order in a timely manner. I would say actually speaking with a human being than a computer is a lot more efficient and time effective for I believe the customer. With that being said, I did not wait to speak to someone in customer service no more than 5 minutes. Thank you again, Dylan & Russell for the great customer service! "

"I really appreciate Matt's thoroughness and professionalism in assisting me in this order. He was patient, exceedingly helpful, and overall competent in the utmost degree. He is a great asset to your company and it was my pleasure to have his service.

4x4's Avatar
4x4

"Fast shipping,,quality made,,great warranty. Can't be beat."

"I bought the timing belt replacement kit for my 2004 Toyota Tundra. It shipped immediately and the quality of this kit was amazing. The tensioner usually has to be compressed in a vice and held in place with a nail, but this one came pre-compressed with a pin to pull out after bolting it in place. Reassembly was a breeze! "

"Knowledgeable and helpful customer service "

"very nice struts. fast shipping helpful staff. only thing that sucked was one of the brackets for saway bar mount broke off due to poor welding. had friend reweld and was fine plus did the other 3 to be safe. they look just like OEM struts. must have been a Friday welder LOL. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a set of great struts."

"Buy Auto Parts provided quality parts and fast delivery. Felipe, the customer service agent that helped me with a couple questions about my order was friendly, efficient and overall very helpful. I would recommend this company to friends. "

"ex. service and quick del. ret, core refund recd very fast. VERY SATISFIED"

"The strut order shipped quickly and they were what I expected for aftermarket units. The struts looked identical but the springs are a little stronger than the OEM Honda ones but for the price, you cannot complain. My Honda was built in the UK and some parts don't fit and when I brought this up, they had me get the OEM part number and they confirmed it before I placed the order. They didn't want to pay for shipping the wrong part and didn't want me to be disappointed.
I wouild recommend them for the price.

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.