• Buy Auto Parts Buy Auto Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10

What is this?

"The entire buying process was simple and problem free. Once I provided my vehicle's VIN number everything else was a no brainer. I received the exact parts I requested. My only regret is having to return the parts due to a misdiagnosis. Dan was very helpful in explaining the return process. I've recommended this site to 2 others that are experiencing issues with their vehicles."

"Service was prompt. Questions were answered satisfactorily. Delivery was faster than expected."

"I received the package on the expected date. The product was well packaged as to avoid damage during shipping. The price was the best, and you can’t beat free shipping! Payment was easy through Pay Pall. And even though I ordered a part that did not fit my vehicle and had to return it, the return instructions from the customer service rep were perfect, and the return process was simple. And best of all, the folks that I spoke to spoke perfect English and I could understand them! Woohoo! "

"Adolfo was very helpful in providing me what I needed. Thank you."

"Excellent customer service from purchase through Shipping and now return process. Received item as listed at time stated. Turns out I did not need the part and contacted customer service for help with the return. I spoke with Seth and he was very polite and patient with all my questions. He told me exactly what I need to do to easily process my return! Thanks Seth!!!
Will recommend others and purchase here again if needed!

"Very knowledgeable and helpful when trying to match part numbers. I ended up not needing the part and they accepted the return without question or hassle. Arrion helped make the whole process painless. "

"Excellent customer service! Highly recommended! Russel was very helpful and answered all my questions and concerns! "

"Had an issue and Felipe in customer service took care of it.l"

"I am very pleased with the service that I received from Buy Auto Parts. I called to ask a question about ordering and instead of ordering online customer service took my order and had the parts shipped immediately. I received the parts when I was told. All the parts I ordered were in the shipment. I did call for some assistance and was given some good advice and helped me pull out the ball joints Lower. The two lower ball joints were the wrong parts. I could not wait for the new parts to be delivered and was sent a shipping label and have sent the wrong parts back and do expect a refund as soon as the parts are processed. Thanks for your service and support. I would tag all reviews if possible. I do not usually do work on my cars and probably won't in the future but thanks for being there."

"GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE THANKYOU COLE AND ARRION"

"Fast speedy service customer rep Arrion was a great to work with shipment came right on schedule and was nicely packaged, would recommend this company to all my friends"

"The service was great and I got to talk to real person every time. I messed up a couple times and just ordered the wrong parts. I called customer service and they helped me get what I need to complete the job. so thank you"

"THANKS FOR YOUR HELP PLEASE CALL Bob at 770-838-0999"

"Great Service, came quickly. Then had to return because it did not fit and Felipe was very helpful in explaining how everything worked! Thanks! "

"I am extremely impressed by the service these guys provide. Quick and safe shipping and even better, you to talk to an actual person on the phone. No machines!"

Share Buy Auto Parts's store rating

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.