Stores > BuyAutoParts.com
  • BuyAutoParts.co

Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.
      1-888-907-7225

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
Voice your opinion! Review BuyAutoParts.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-02

The Absolute Worst Customer Service. I wish they'd go out of business.

"This company is a scam. They told me my order would ship out that day so I hired someone to install the day after it was scheduled to arrive according to the tracking number.

When it arrived, the main part of my order was missing. Calling customer service was an estimated 60 minute hold time so I tried sales which was only a few minutes (they're great until they get your money). The rude sales agent said it was shipped in 2 parts but wouldn't give me the tracking number and cut me off only to transfer me back to the 60 minute wait line. I tried to get through but they kept transferring me to the line from hell.

The only way I could find out the other tracking # was to call the actual company that shipped the first part (not buyautoparts.com, they're just a crummy drop shipper apparently). I got the tacking number but I have no idea when the rest of my order will arrive but I do know it sure won't be soon like they said it would be.

Beware of how pleasant they are before you make a purchase, don't trust that, it's fake. They treat customers like garbage. There's no way to get through after your order goes wrong.
update*** they sent the wrong part in the rest of my order. it was a nightmare trying to get a return label and i wont be surprised if they fight me on getting a refund.

2017-07-29

I don't appreciate being lied to

"This was my first and last experience with buyautoparts.com. I found them through a search engine when I was looking for a throttle body. They had a price that was a little better than Rockauto plus they knock off $10 on your first order so I thought I'd give them a try.
Website said in stock, ships next day, so I ordered using PayPal for extra protection. The order was accepted and the funds taken within minutes. The following day I received notice from PayPal that my order was canceled and that it would take three business days to process the refund.
Several hours later a customer service representative from Buyautoparts.com called me to say that they had canceled my order because they no longer carried the part and would not be restocking it. I asked if it was on backorder or if they were changing suppliers to which he answered no, we will no longer carry that part, sorry.
Out of curiosity, a week later I looked to see if the part had been removed from the website. Not only had the part not been removed, the price was now $110 higher. I decide to call to check stock and the customer service agent says yes, it's in stock so I ask to speak to a manager he stalls and asks why. I explain what happened and he tells me that this one is OEM and the other one must have been aftermarket even though they have the exact same part number. I said I was never given the option and that I was lied to when I asked about alternatives before, I want to speak to a manager. He transferred me to a line that had a message that says my approximate hold time will be 68 minutes. I hung up and sent an email to customer service that they didn't see fit to respond to.
My car was inoperable for 4 days longer than it had to be while I played games with these clowns. Do not waste your time.

2017-07-25

Return

"I spoke with Marty, He was very pleasant, helpful and efficient! I look forward to future business with your company as a result.

Sincerely, Derek Nott

2017-07-24

Sr. CS Rep Ledell, Beyond Expectations

"Due to circumstances beyond my control and before my order had arrived, I had to call Buy Auto Parts to inquire about returning the six piece A/C Kit. After explaining to CS Senior Rep Ledell, the reasoning for my return, he voiced empathy for my plight and without hesitation told me not to worry, I will send you return shipping labels.
This action alone was, for me, was Beyond Expectations and won my respect for BuyAutoParts.com and their Team of Professional.

Your great service.

"5 Stars(+) after the mistake made.
Service & parts received were excellent & exurb.
Replacements parts went smoothly.
Now, I have my van to do next & will get the parts from you again.
Thinking a compressor kit, put have to check the other things first.
2006 Chevy Van 1500, 6 cyl.

Thanks again.
Dan
brickcatcher2yahoo.com

supercharger

"DONT bye anything from this company they r froud I bye supergharger from them and they charge me 391$core and now I return the core with ups and they telling me that they don't receive it I call them they put me on hold for 1HOUR AND 30 MIN . BYE SOME WHERE else very bad "

2017-07-13

Worse customer service in the world

"Worse customer service in the world never ever answer the phone voicemail box always full spent almost 2 hours total on hold over 2-3 days never use this company. NO PACKINGS SLIPS adds to problems!!!!"

2017-07-12

poor ,phone to customer service 20 min. wait i hung up sent several emails and got answer 2 to 3 days latter

"see above, my steering gear arrived as shipping notice stated. NO PAPER,SHIPPING,NOTHING IN BOX WITH PART.HOW? how and to where do i ship the core back to you to get my $150.00 CORE CHARGE CREDITED BACK TO MY EBAY ACCOUNT? please send me return core information jim rsjs@FUSE.NET purchase date was sat.july 1 2017"

2017-07-12

Fast, friendly and courteous service

"I contacted them looking for a turbo I saw online. They made sure that it was the correct model for my engine and vehicle. They did not want me wasting time buying the wrong part. They could have easily sold me what I wanted but chose instead to make sure it was what I needed. Great jobs. I'll shop with them anytime."

2017-07-06

it just died

"the part just died after 1year 8 months?
so ...lets see if they reply now to replace it

2017-07-01

horrible service

"Horrible service. Sales answeres right away and takes your money. No shipping and tracking numbers. If you try contacting service...hold for an hour and get hung up on, very rude people. Ordered a disc brake conversion....wrong rotors and no equilizer valve and lines. the service people won't help and sales says i ordered the wrong parts. Now the item i ordered can't be found on E-Bay or there website, strange. I would not buy from these people ever again. Never experienced service this bad."

2017-06-28

California style waiting time.

" Received solicitation email from this company to buy a brake rotors and ceramic pads for my Honda pilot. I acted on it and placed an order. my paypal been charged. then i received a confirmation email . a few hours later i received another re-mail telling me that they are having an issue with my order and I should call them to resolve it. I tried... every time i call i been told that the waiting time is 3 -5 minutes. apparently those are Californian minutes and could last as long as 40- min to 1.25min each. finally after third try and 1hour 45 minutes on hold i got some rude on other end of the line. He told me that they are out of stock with the ceramic pads and offered me to ship the common dust making pads instead of the ceramic once. the price will be the same. when i asked why are the low quality pads are cost as much as the ceramics, he said because it how they priced them. i cancel the order. will se how fast i will get my refund. "

What Customer service

"The parts they sent didn't fit. I hung up after being on hold for 55 minutes. I emailed them and 2 days later still no response."

2017-06-19

They are true to their claim that they will make it right.

"I order some wheel bearings. The order got sort of lost in the system, but the customer service staff were able to find the order. They promised delivery for one day, but that was missed. However, they overnighted the order at their additional expense. Unfortunately, after all of the phone calls and overnighting, the wheel bearings overall size was not quite right. I submitted pictures of the original and the provided part and my concern. A support person got back to me a day later and tried to find "correct" wheel bearings. The price of the replacement (OEM) is 4 times more then what I paid. I just got off the phone with customer service and Angelica cheerfully sent me an email with a return label (which I just received). I give them 4 stars, because I had some issues, but they are treating me fairly with my return. I will order again shortly today. Note: I am a "garage" mechanic. This was my second order with BuyAutoParts. My first order (June 16) was A/C parts, which arrived faster than expected and work great."

Horrible Customer Service

"I am on my 3rd AC compressor, I am paying $600 dollars each time to have 1 of BuyAutoParts .coms defective ac compressors put in my car. They state they have been in business for 25 years and want you to believe they are a big reputable company. They have 1 location so dont bother asking for a corporate #. when you call customer service the person that answers the phone only has 1 supervisor same location.

( How do you judge a good auto parts retailer? Simple, look at the warranty policy. 30 day? 90 day? Maybe 6 months? We warranty our parts and cover all shipping for a MINIMUM of one year without charging a penny. The warranty shows how much we believe in the quality of our auto parts. Many of our parts come with 3-4 years of warranty coverage included for free. Plus, we are the only auto parts retailer offering you the option to buy a lifetime warranty. Our warranty and service is solid, and auto dealers and mechanics are our biggest repeat customers.)

Above is a direct quote about their warranty, not once, during the 1 hour and 25 minute conversation did they offer a purchase of a lifetime warranty on this defective compressor and almost have of the 1 hour and 25 minutes was on hold before the first pickup . On top of everything the 1 year warranty is from the original purchase of the 1st defective compressor. I will be receiving my 3rd compressor for the same car between 6/23/17 and 6/28/17 and will only have a 2 month warranty. on a brand new compressor, it clearly states a one year warranty but they are saying from the original purchase date. of the defective one, what quality can they have if you dont get a full year from the new replacement and remember I am paying $600. dollars each time to have it installed so if the 3rd one goes up in 2 months I have no warranty, this contradicts everything they say they stand behind,
The customer service supervisor stated that on this particular product it has less than a 2% defect on all that are sent out so I had to ask are you purposely sending me the defective ones because my defect % on this product is 75%. Even worse when asked a few questions like make sure the new one you send me does not have the same defect as the old one, I am told they would not know because the company they outsource to did not let them know, so I asked did you bother to call? This is my 3rd compressor! I think anyone reading this knows the answer (N0) They did not bother to find anything out. I hope this review helps anyone that is thinking of buying anything from this American Company

Share BuyAutoParts.com's store rating

BuyAutoParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyAutoParts.com is a merchant member
BuyAutoParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,380 merchant members.