Buy Auto PartsCoupons

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.51/10 9.51/10

What is this?

"I am very happy with how Buy Auto Parts conducts their business. I received my steering rack quick and had no problems with the part. I spoke to Justin from customer service and he was a big help. I would definitely do business with them again."

"I did a number of purchases from Carpartswarehouse .com with great satisfaction. Last time, I received the wrong part. Even then, Adolfo sent me a return sticker so I can return it. I am very happy with your warehouse , and keep going back to the warehouse to order more parts. "

"I ordered the wrong part and Peter from customer service was very helpful and understanding! I will be recommend Buy Auto Parts to my friends and family. "

"When I found out what my car needed it was literally a dagger in the heart if it wasnt for buy auto part and Austins excellent costumer services I wouldnt know what to do! I found the perfect parts that my car needed for the lowest price. Mind you I have a Mercedes-Benz, and we all know that parts can be extremely expensive so thank you buy auto parts I will definitely be shopping here for future parts.. "

"after searching several sites for a steering box gear for my 1956 Cadillac, I found what I was looking for on the "buyautoparts" website. They were very helpful in finding the right part for my car. Shipping was quick and I was able to get my car back and running in a matter of a few days. They are very easy to deal with and their prices are moderate. Felipe was very helpful in my purchase."

"Excellent customer service!
I talk with "Peter" by phone and he has a perfect customer service. Quick and efficient, really thank you!
Proud to do business with this company.

"Sorry it took me so long to leave a review. I ordered a fuel pump for an 1997 Chevy s-10 way back in April of 2014.Because of the heat and other projects ,I just finished putting in the new fuel pump..Just have to say that it works great!!!!!!!!very happy with the results and saved over half the money by buying from BUY AUTO PARTS.COM......Next time i need any parts I will buy from you guys again!!!!!!!!!thank you again.........

"Russell was very helpful and answered all of my questions. It was a pleasure doing business with this company."

"I was shopping for 2 front struts for my Chevy Cavalier. We went to auto zone and advance first to try and 'buy local' and they both wanted over $200 EACH for a pre-loaded Strut. Got the PAIR for the front from Buy Auto Parts online and only paid $168 and they gave us free shipping! B.A.P saved us over $200 and we only waited a week to receive the parts. Ill be back when I get the rear struts for sure! I never realized how much of a markup auto zone and advance has on their parts. I will be price checking EVERY part i buy on this site from now on.... who knows how much Ive been overpaying at my local stores! The Struts they sent were BETTER quality than the Original ones on my car and Im certain they were better than the Gypsy parts AZ and Advance sell. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR JUST EXISTING BUYAUTOPARTS.COM Your site has made all the wrenching on my car a little more bearable knowing im saving money $$$ Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"I have found BuyAutoParts to be highly helpful and good prices. I recommend them to everyone and found that Aldolfo was very helpful. "

"Dylan did I great job with the customer service. Polite and understanding and helpful"

"I purchased a Turbo Charger from Austin @ Buy Auto Parts! I was able to find correct part, order, and have sent without any issues! Wonderful Customer service!"

"Excellent service from "Felipe" quick, efficient, understood and took care of my concerns. It's always a pleasure to work with individuals like him that make doing business an easy process. Thank you""

"5 Stars Excellent to buy from, superb customer service from Justin. They had the parts I needed and shipped on time! A return was handled easily and without problems!

Thanks!!!

"Your store was very helpful, Russell appreciate your tine. You read my mind about the shipping. You made my day."

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.