Stores > Buy Auto Parts

• Buy Auto Parts Buy Auto Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.09/10 9.09/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.33/10 9.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10

Excellent service

"I just got off the phone with Ledel. He provided excellent customer service and helped me save some money on a parts return. "

This review was modified by wickedwalls on October 19 2016 12:33:36 PM

Great Service

"The service was great and I really appreciated it."

This review was modified by BiggieC on October 18 2016 06:03:52 PM

Great Customer Service Good Quality parts

"They were very helpful when contacted. They sent parts in a timely fashion. I even got my part before the expected date!! When I ordered the wrong part Peter in customer service was very helpful and professional. They let me return it no questions asked."

This review was modified by Homam on October 18 2016 09:11:16 AM

Peter was fantastic!

"purchase date was ­­­10/03/2016, order #997152
Peter was fantastic, went above and beyond even when I screwed up my original order.
Will buy parts from them forever!

"i ordered some struts and they were da wrong ones"

This review was modified by marvindp79 on October 17 2016 03:21:14 PM

great experiance with the people and service.

"I seem to order the wrong part. I called customer serviced talked to peter. He was very nice, polite and very helpful. I had to call back after putting more funds into my account which took me a couple of days... again peter took great ride in his job and had everything set up for me... I am very happy with our company... thank you very much for your help peter..."

This review was modified by sawtydog on October 17 2016 02:23:10 PM

Auto Parts A +

"I ordered the wrong part for my vehicle. I called in and spoke to Cody who was able to help me ship back products!!"

This review was modified by MonicaDewitt on October 17 2016 09:43:33 AM

shopping and return

"I want to thank the buy auto parts company for giving the best service. the day I had a very good experience with the company buy auto parts that Mr. Pedro gave me the help to find the right for my Chevrolet Tahoe parts and the best I got the lowest price and helped me return an item by missed buy me I give the best information to make it easier whole procedure and will be happy to share this information with all my friends so they desire to shop buy auto parts. again thanks to Mr. Pedro and wing buy auto parts company"

This review was modified by Memo89 on October 17 2016 09:55:41 AM

Awesome Auto Parts Service

"I have had nothing but great service when I have made calls to return and order new parts. Very professional and nice men I have spoke with. Peter was the last customer service guy to help me and he was awesome!"

This review was modified by Stacie23 on October 17 2016 09:17:37 AM

Saved hundreds!

"Needed a pair of Merc axles. Dealer wanted $1100 each! Out the door for a little over $500 for the pair from BAP! The parts are quality, fit right, and showed up fast and well packaged! A real pleasure to do business with."

This review was modified by Chaosdub on October 16 2016 04:58:08 AM

"Cody was a great guy, he listened to my problem and did an exceptional job. Overall a 10 for customer service. Thank you."

This review was modified by Romero5 on October 14 2016 05:12:54 PM

Matt is the best!

"I was very impressed that you can talk to a real person and don't have to deal with an automated menu. Matt was very friendly and professional. He answered my questions and helped me with my concerns about returning the part that I had ordered. I will definitely use Buy Auto Parts again and will recommend to all of my friends and colleagues."

Moto provided excellent service.

"Fast and accurate shipping, excellent customer service."

This review was modified by sarbcollision on October 14 2016 01:13:49 PM

"Excellent customer service!"

This review was modified by tylerauto on October 14 2016 12:01:48 PM

"customer service was great Seth answered all my questions and helped resolve my issue "

Share Buy Auto Parts's store rating

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.