• Buy Auto Parts Buy Auto Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

What is this?

"great prices,seems to know what they are talking about.just great overall"

"Unbelievable transactions every time with you guys thanks for the great servicea nd correct parts will continue to do business with yout thanks"

"Markus was very helpful in facilitating the return of a starter I purchased for my 2011 Hyundai Sonata. The service was accommodating and I will continue to purchase parts from Buy Auto Parts in the future. Thanks for the help!"

"I admit. I have been told countless of times to get my front control arms done, but when you are in a money crunch, you can't help but try to ride it out until you have the funds for any car repairs. Thank you Buy Auto Parts for selling not one... But TWO front control arms w/ bushings as a kit!! I purchase them on September 22nd and literally contacted my trusty repair guy to put them in the next day!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! For having a freakin' GREAT deal like this for my BMW!

"Had to contact Customer Service to get a replacement part and they had no issue or give me a hard time about sending out a replacement right away. Would definitely recommend this company and will buy parts from them again next time I need something. Service reps were very friendly and eager to help."

"Very pleased with the service ."

"I am 100% satisfied with my purchase from Buy Auto Parts. I bought a complete a/c repair kit for my Yukon XL
with rear air. The price was well below the dealer and the parts stores price. The shipping was free and on time. The first compressor was bad, so they without hesitation, shipped me a replacement. Again, free shipping. This one cools better than the factory a/c.
Buy Auto Parts gets an A+ in every category.

"Product was in excellent condition and worked perfectly. I live in FL and received my part in a week. I didn't choose faster shipping, and this was adequate meaning the order was processed quickly and shipped right out. I ordered online...very easy."

"I brought the air condisner compressed from them n it was new as they said n I got a great price on it as well.other sell had the same part for 250.00 to300.00 and I got the part from them for 150.00 and it was a great deal but when it came down to fixing and putting part on I notice the pulley on my car was deffrent size and I was in a jam and had to go and buy the compresser from a dealer in the city I live and put it on the car for the fact is I had it apart and needed it to be fixed to take me to work and home so I did what I had to do and then called them to ask if I could return the part Nan's explained what happened n they had no problem sending me a prepaid sticker to put on the box so I could send it back.the guy's name was James and he was very helpful in solving my problem and understanding so as far me needing parts I will go to them cau they make sure I was happy and my car was fixed "

"He was knowledgeable and friendly. He was understanding and helpful."

"Great service and customer service, stands by the warranty, a real live person to speak to when calling in. Had the pleasure of speaking with Marcus today and what very helpful and got me taken care of and satify."

"First order. Price excellent, arrived when promised and fit car perfectly. Very pleased and so is my mechanic."

"great delivery speed and a complete kit to do the job...Ford dealership quoted $1400 for the same parts."

"http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Turbocharger_Pros, I was very impressed from the first call that i had made to Buy Auto Parts. my call was answered quickly by kevin X 656 where he was able to both find the part i was looking for and had a couple options for me with either new or a recon. unit. the part was paid for with no extra hidden charges and was shipped i think the same day. thanks kevin. the part was the part needed and i have the truck back from the shop this afternoon. i think the tech that worked on my truck lost the paperwork for the core charge so i once again called and got dan in customer service where he quickly got me the information that i needed to make the return of the old damaged part to get my core charge credited back to me. it has been a pleasure to do business with them. you only have one chance to make a first impression and they hit it out of the park with this time. thanks Kevin and Dan. mark moody"

"my first time buying auto parts on line and I saved about 50 percent on cost of parts compared to the local auto parts stores .I will not b getting my parts at those stores anymore ..I had a good experience at this site and will continue to buy all my auto parts at buy auto parts .com "

Share Buy Auto Parts's store rating

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,697 merchant members.