Stores > Buy Auto Parts

• Buy Auto Parts Buy Auto Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10

What is this?

2016-04-30

BuyAutoParts.com

"I own a 2004 Ford Expedition. One of my front hub bearings had failed. Ford wanted around $380 for the hub assembly, but I didn't have that money at the time because I was laid-off. So I saw an advertisement from BuyAutoParts and I decided to give them a try. I was a bit skeptic at first, but my uneasiness was laid to rest by one of their parts specialists who was very polite as well as very knowledgeable about their products. He helped me get the part I needed at a fraction of the cost the dealer wanted. The correct part arrived within a week, it was not defective in any way. I was able to have it installed next day, and I've had no problems since. I will shop at BuyAutoParts again."

This review was modified by Jgoodwin90 on April 30 2016 01:24:30 AM

2016-04-29

MVP Level Support!

"Very courteous and respectful. Showed concern about my issue and was able to help me right away. His explanation of what had to be done was clear and easily understood. Will shop there again!"

This review was modified by steves04 on April 29 2016 12:58:50 PM

2016-04-29

fucking awesome service

"I really love the fact that the people working there are very knowledgeable about what they're talking about and you're not talking to a computer Are worried about somebody reading something off of a computer screen When you call there you talk straight to an individual not pressed 1 for English 2 for Spanish I would buy things from them again and again They were very great and positive on the returns had no issue whatsoever with them And they help me to get the right parts that I did need"

Shady tree Machanic

"Customer service was excellent! Thanks James"

This review was modified by wilkinsonjohn6388 on April 28 2016 05:14:00 PM

size matters lol

"ordered some rotors for my 370z but when i recieved them they were smaller then the ones i requested.. The buy auto parts team is doing the best that they can to resolve my problem in a nice and professional matter. ill will be patiently waiting for my parts to arrive."

This review was modified by ruizcris31 on April 28 2016 04:37:57 PM

Crooks!

"Unless your absolutely sure you need that exact part do not order anything from this site. By the time you get bent over for all there charges your out any money you might save going to this site. Terrible customer service... Stay away "

2016-04-27

A+++++++ Customer Service

"I rushed and ordered the wrong item without thoroughly reading and researching. I called and was directed to Matt who gave top notch customer service. What was becoming a steering crisis is now on the right track with the correct part ordered. Thanks dude. "

This review was modified by ah_5500 on April 27 2016 01:29:24 PM

2016-04-27

Dont use the website

"Ordered part using the website and the part compatability tool and their system pulled up the wrong part. Paid for the part and it didn't match the factory part at all. Now I have to return the part and they are charging me the cost for them to ship it to me and I have to pay the cost to ship it back. This will be my last purchase from this site. Ebay offers more protection for its buyers."

2016-04-25

Great service!

"Had ordered 2 hub bearings for a neighbor on 3-14-16. They arrived quickly and were installeded by a certified mechanic who later diagnosed 1 as being faulty. On Saturday, 4-23-16, I spoke with Dan Payne at customer service, who promptly resolved the situation without any stress by offering to replace the faulty unit and ship it out on Monday, 4-25-16. I couldn't be more pleased with the service. Thank you."

This review was modified by Ltlrc on April 25 2016 08:07:44 AM

2016-04-24

Awesome prices for outstanding parts!

"This website has a wide variety of items, and they had the right part for my truck at the right time! I needed 2 control arms for my Jeep, and not only was the part affordable, but it arrived to me on no time! Customer service was excellent as well. I highly recommend BuyAutoParts.com to anyone in need of car parts and for a great value!!!"

This review was modified by Fancylex on April 24 2016 01:57:39 PM

2016-04-24

Perfect brake rotor and pads set!!

"Good quality and fast shipping!!"

2016-04-23

Unique part at a unique price!

"I needed a right front axle assembly for a 2007 volvo s80. My mechanic tried for weeks to get one from the junk yard and no luck. He said if I wanted a new one it would be over $500.

I went online and typed in the exact part and buyautoparts.com came up with a listed piece of $148 including the shipping...I couldn't believe it. I called them up and validated the price and the part. Outside of the shipping mishap (their distribution center sent it to their HQ instead of my home) it was a very good experience.

The part is the right one and the car rides like new!

This review was modified by Jaymiz on April 23 2016 04:56:28 PM

2016-04-22

Not Happy

"Part did not fit. Total cost was 400$ and they would only refund 309$, and i would also have to pay for return shipping. Not using this company again."

2016-04-21

Say goodbye to the steering wobble

"The steering box I received was an exact fit and works as well as new. Service was fast and accurate. I couldn't ask for more.
Thank you!

This review was modified by MikelW on April 21 2016 06:46:53 AM

2016-04-21

I thought this was too good to be true but was wrong

"When the dealer wanted $722 just for the part, a steering gear for 2006 Impala, I couldn't believe
that Buy Auto Parts' price was $170 (both net of $100 core charge). Turns out this could have been the very same part that the dealer would have used. It was re manufactured in both cases.
Short of it, I bought it, had my mechanic install, works great and no leaks. 36 month warranty was much more than the dealer offered. Free shipping and free return shipping for the core. What is not to like? I would do business with Buy Auto Parts again.

Share Buy Auto Parts's store rating

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,612 merchant members.