Buy Auto PartsCoupons

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.32/10 9.32/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10

What is this?

"Buying from Buy Auto Parts was a very good experience for me. My order was handled very professionally and timely with no disappointments. I will definitely use them in the future when I need parts for my vehicles. My customer service representative's name was Dan."

"Felipe provided great customer service to help me with the right part I needed, and part was shipped promptly. Best priced I found for the part I was looking for."

"Very great and useful website. I would definitely recommened using this site to order a part. "

"I purchased an injection pump for my truck a few months ago, and was completely satisfied with the part. It came quickly, was packaged very well, and absolutely no damage was done during shipping. I also recently called to inquire about some information in regards to my past order, and Aaron was extremely helpful and friendly through out the process. Some of the best customer service I've had in awhile from an online company. Would definitely recommend buying parts from here!"

"I highly recommend this company. The part was delivered quickly it was the right part and I received my core refund as soon as they received the core back what a great company."

"Five star customer service! Austin was very friendly and helpful. Will definitely purchase from them again. "

"My experience with Buy Auto Parts was great. The sales person was professional as well as helpful. He went out of his way to find a part for me as it was not available locally."

"Aaron did such a wonderful job helping me with the purchase of a headlight for my vehicle. Even though I ordered the wrong part he made feel at ease. Aaron your the best!!"

"Shipping was painless, and when I had core return questions, I called their customer service line. I spoke to Dylan, who got me squared away. I've worked a customer service job or two, and I wish we'd had more people like him around. Easy to work with, and he just gained another loyal customer (who will definitely recommend this site to friends). Seriously, give that guy a raise."

"Great Prices Fast Delivery

Russell

"would buy from them again great customer service and communication. great customer service from Aaron helped really good with the return process. would likely buy from them in the future"

"First of all let me start by saying customer service was outstanding... Hands down! All parts came well packaged and we'll lubricated. The quality of the parts were exactly what was promised to me before purchasing them. All parts fit my vehicle perfectly. Installation was a breeze with the direct oem replacement specs. Overall, you guys were fantastic. The new product makes a huge difference in my driving quality, considering the overall discounted price and free shipping. "

"Been buying mostly Autozone parts for the past 40 years. Was pleasantly surprised to find this part, of similar quality for just over half the AZ price. The BAP part that I received was a perfect fit. Part arrived in 5 days with free shipping & no sales tax. Quite a deal!"

"Excellent and fast service! Parts were just as ordered."

"Aaron was very helpful in getting my order fixed and he was very easy to talk to. Great customer service!"

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.