Store Information Store Info
Buy Auto Parts Coupons
  • Rating 9.83/10 2,949 reviews

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
    Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Buy Auto Parts contact information

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

All 2,953 Customer Reviews

"I recently purchased a full set of husky liner mud flaps for my truck and mistakenly ordered two rear sets........a quick email and phone call later, customer service took care of the problem. I am sending the wrong set back for a refund and I purchased the correct set for the front. They are a great quality item, a big thanks to Ken and Felipe at customer service for taking care of MY mistake."

"I had a great experience with Buy Auto Parts. The parts came on the date expected and fit like a glove. I have ordered for Buy Auto Parts before and would expect to order again. Excellent customers support skills. "

"Great service and the part was shipped quickly! I talked to Javier (a sales representative) who was very helpful in getting the information I required. Overall, I am very happy with the part I ordered as it fit perfectly. "

"Russell was an amazing help at finding the solution as to why the order was not correct and he helped me understand how I could avoid that same error in the past. I would recommend this crew to anybody because they treated me as if I was one of their most valued customers though I only buy parts periodically. I will definitely be back Russell!"

"I just bought a new AC compressor for my 2000 Pontiac Trans Am and Russell was extremely helpful. The first order wasn't the right one, but I didn't know until took it to my mechanic. This happens 4 months after I have the part and had been seating in me garage since. long story short I have a new AC and my wife is happy. Thank you Russell! He is a asset to this company!
Best regards Plamen.

"Very satisfied with Felipe customer service."

"Great customer services and very knowledgeable staff. Very helpful.
Drew gave me specific details and great help.

"WHEN YOU CALL ASK FOR FELIPE HE HAS EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICES I ORDER A PART AND IT WAS THE WRONG PART AND HE HANDLE IT AND A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. MS.RICE"

"this is first time i had parts ordered from here. and i am happy that i did that. transaction was smooth, parts were delivered on time and i had right parts. after fixing vehicle i ended up not using one of the part that i ordered so i called buy auto parts. Felipe answered my call. he was so nice and understanding. even when i told him i have to return one part he helped me out. i will definitely do more business with you guys and if anything i will call Felipe. thanks. glad you have employee who know how to give 100% best customer service.
thanks again

"Detailed parts search on the website was great. Part fit perfect. So far the vehicle is shifting as designed."

"great product fast shipping"

"Jonny and Felipe were very helpful. Very knowledgeable to me in the ordering of the parts. Very patience. I asked them to return calls to me and they did. I appreciate that. We need more people like Jonny and Felipe in the Parts Department. God Bless the Both Of You."

"Buy Auto Parts was extremely helpful getting me the part that I needed at a very competitive rate."

"Buy Auto Parts has been great with my exchange. Josel, the Customer Service Rep, quickly processed my replacement parts and even made sure that I ordered the pair kit to save money on my order. I highly appreciate the responsiveness in getting my orders corrected. Thanks!"

"this is my first time ordering from you and was the best experience i have had ordering from the internet. zach was very helpful and made sure i had the right parts . thanks zach"