Stores > BuyAutoParts.com

• BuyAutoParts.co BuyAutoParts.com Elite Status

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
2017-02-22

Great Pricing and Awesome Service

"I got a turbo for my 2002 Audi A4 for half the price that the dealer was asking. Part came a day early than expected and my car is now running as good as new."

This review was modified by Audi1.8Tman on February 24 2017 09:00:01 AM

2017-02-15

Fast Refund

"Fast free fun quick and easy just follow the directions and should have your refund in a timely manner. Richard is the man! Will do business again."

This review was modified by Sicknowledge on February 17 2017 05:00:02 PM

2017-02-11

Great Service!

"Moto did everything he could to get my return process started as quickly and efficiently as possible! The item also arrived quickly"

This review was modified by shadowredlev on February 14 2017 12:30:02 AM

2017-02-09

Auto parts extraordinaire!

"Thanks buy auto parts for great service, and most of all quality parts. I always get my parts promptly.They fit good, and work good! Thanks Moto !"

This review was modified by GeneLashlee on February 14 2017 12:00:27 AM

Dont Buy from these Guys

"Ordered 7 new coils for my Dodge truck and the connectors on all 7 would not fit the connector on the truck it would slip in but not far enough to get the clip to lock. Now I have worked on cars for 35 years and know what i am doing but when explained to customer service they acted like this was impossible. I ordered them from a Dodge Dealer and had no problems with fitment. They took them back but did not refund 100% of my money. Paid 154.44 and had a refund of 116.27. What grips me is that they guaranteed OEM fitment or 100% money back. Not the case! DON'T BUY FROM THEM "

This review was modified by Intertech9 on February 14 2017 03:51:19 PM

Excellent service!

"Seth did a great job answering my questions and got me what I needed quickly.
Email with return shipping label came right away.
Thanks

This review was modified by AKAAutomotive on February 10 2017 12:00:02 PM

parts shipped fast

"I ordered a 1960 gearbox and it came in 3 days, correct part and I would purchase from them again. I called in and ledell was helpfull."

This review was modified by Danamo2001 on February 10 2017 08:30:02 AM

2017-02-07

"Order the parts and received the correct parts and in a timely manner!"

This review was modified by DMForsch on February 09 2017 10:00:01 AM

2017-02-06

Excellent Customer Service!

"After ordering the wrong part for my car I thought it would be difficult or even impossible to return it. I called the company and spoke with Dan. He was very friendly and helpful and made sure that I was able to send the part and back and get a refund for it."

This review was modified by amberhendon on February 08 2017 08:15:01 PM

2017-02-06

Excellent customer service!

"I want to take the time to thank you guys for the excellent experience of buying this steering rack for my Audi A4, it was difficult to find good quality parts for decent price. I'm really pleased that you guys facilitate everything to make the transaction as smooth as possible."

This review was modified by willn2speed on February 08 2017 06:00:01 PM

2017-02-05

Super Savings on Mazda 6 Drive Axles

"I ordered Front Pair Drive Axle Kit for my 05 Mazda 6 2.3L from BuyAutoParts.com. I received them in Barbados in one week and I saved USD1500. They were a perfect fit. Thanks again."

This review was modified by cosmopharm89 on February 07 2017 05:45:21 PM

2017-02-03

Very nice customer service!

"Bought the wrong part and needed to switch to a bigger size, no problem, just send back and new part will be on its way:)
Thanks so much Moto!

This review was modified by lisakspang on February 07 2017 12:15:13 AM

2017-01-31

It came a day before. WOW

"MOTO was truly helpful. I ordered it on 1-24-17 and was supposed to get it on the 26th, but I received it by the very next day. Less then 24 hours from Cali to MD. OMG"

This review was modified by bigtony2000ect on February 02 2017 03:45:02 PM

2017-01-30

Gregs the man!!!

"Hope the title was catchy enough but in all seriousness, Greg helped alot. I was able to get a part that was misdiagnosed by my mechanic and not needed, back out to BuyAutoParts without an issue. Unfortunatly there's a restocking fee that cant be waved but understandable at this point. Ill take that up with my mechanic. Very professional service over the phone and im inclined to order more parts from you guys in the future.

Thanks for the help

This review was modified by Msteen1212 on February 01 2017 04:15:02 PM

2017-01-26

2005 Subaru Impreza STI Sedan 2.5L TURBO 6MT 4WD Front and Rear CV Drive Axle Shaft

"I did my order by ebay using the Search "Select Your Vehicle" provided Buy Auto Parts
After complete the order I send my VIN (vehicle identification number) to be completely correct.

It result that I select the incorrect one for the Front axles so I did receive an email same day, nevertheless there Shipping Department were so effective that the axles were already shipped.

Therefore from now on I contact them first to complete any order.

Here is the good part they not only help me selecting the correct one they also help me on the return process of the incorrect axles.

Awesome respond and very direct to make the appropriate correction.

Since I know how they work, the excellent services, now I can rely them for any other parts I will need.

Thanks Adan and Richard

This review was modified by josesantaellavelez on January 31 2017 12:01:04 AM

Share BuyAutoParts.com's store rating

BuyAutoParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyAutoParts.com is a merchant member
BuyAutoParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.