Buy Auto PartsCoupons

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.64/10 9.64/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.59/10 9.59/10

What is this?

"I ordered a condenser and it was the exact part for a jeep wagoneer"

"Great price, received quickly. Will buy here again."

"I had actually started the process several weeks ago. The parts are for a friend of mine and there was some hesitation about doing the job himself.
I found a tech. that would preform the work at a reasonable price.
Your folks were great. The parts took extra work because it is a model that has limited slip.
There were cheaper axles out there, however, the warranty was much shorter and they were unwilling to help me with finding the ones i need.
Your people were awesome, I will be back!
Frank M.
Anderson, S.C.

"I ORDERED A COMPRESSOR AND CONDENSER FROM BUY AUTO PARTS ON JULY 1 ON THE ADVICE OF MY MECHANICS. THE ORDERING PROCESS WAS QUICK AND EASY, THE PARTS ARRIVED PROMPTLY, AND THEY APPEAR TO BE 1ST QUALITY. IT WAS A WHILE BEFORE I COULD AFFORD TO HAVE THE PARTS INSTALLED. THE MECHANICS REEVACUATED AND CHECKED ATHE COLLANT CHARGE AND FOUND THAT THEIR EEQUPMENT WAS MISCALIBRTED, SO THEY JUST REFILLED SYSTEM WITH CORRECT AMOUNT OF COOLANT AND IT WORKED PERFECTLY. I CONTACTED CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH MY DILEMA AND WAS TOLD RETURNS WERE QUICK AND EASY. CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HELPFUL. WHAT SA GREAT EXPERIENCE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY."

"Austin was extremely helpful and courteous. He made arrangements for the return of the original part with a full refund and also waived the restocking fee. Received the correct part with only one days delay. Excellent quality. I highly recommend this company.

"I bought an auto part from buy auto and after the item was shipped to me, it was not the correct part to fit my car model.
I contact them and the next business day an email was shoot out and it was taken care swiftly by JD

"nice transaction very good service thank you will use you again for auto parts"

"Excellent and knowledgeable sales representative. Great customer service from Tayvis Crane."

"The process was simple and efficient and the Product was shipped immediately and arrived very quickly. JD provided excellant customer service when i called back for related queries.

Overall very satisfied with Buy Auto Parts

"I ordered a Turbo for my Saab 9-3. It came in as expected, however when my mechanic went to install it he determined I did not need to change the old one. I called Customer Service and "Cole" walked me through the return procedure, what a relief. I have nothing but goods words for the company and it's return policy."

"I had some questions and their customer service was first rate they explained everything to me I did not feel uncomfortable asking questions which they may answer 100 of times but they patiently listened and made sure I understood. The wait time was reasonable as well does not get better than this."

"Great prices, great team. Even after a mistake on my end, customer service representative, Dan, was able to help me move forward quickly with resolving my situation."

"Great buy quality parts and cumstomer service!"

"Parts as advertised and quick shipping!!"

"Great company...excellent customer service!! "

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.