Stores > Buy Auto Parts

• Buy Auto Parts Buy Auto Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.18/10 9.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10

2016-09-28

Great service for this ole Dinosaur!

"Using the web is really not my forte. However, the website was real user friendly and I was able to find what I needed quickly without searching for it like a mad man! When I contacted customer service, the wait time was almost non-existent as Ledel answered my call very promptly with the utmost professionalism and courtesy. Without hesitation he assisted me to my satisfaction and for that I was very pleased!"

This review was modified by NY_TriniBred on September 28 2016 04:17:49 PM

OUTSTANDING Customer Service

"I couldn't be more happy with Peter's customer service for me today.
He wney above and beyond to makes sure I was a happy customer.

I'll definitely be back for parts and recommend Buy Auto Parts to friends and family.

This review was modified by Bmac11883 on September 28 2016 03:45:53 PM

Great smooth customer seevice

"Great pricing. Easy to order and fast shipping. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong part and called to return and just as same awesome service. Very nice and friendly. Will deff buy again. "

This review was modified by Zuluu112 on September 28 2016 01:31:47 PM

Honda rides again

"The site was very easy to navigate, the re-manufactured steering pump appeared like new and was delivered prior to the expected delivery date. Ledel was extremely helpful for setting up the return of my old pump for a core refund."

This review was modified by mdayers on September 28 2016 10:38:02 AM

2016-09-28

WOW! They really value their customers

"The prices are good, the shipping time is good but the the CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GREAT! Unlike a lot of businesses, that don't care about you once the transaction is done. This company really values your business and will do what it takes to keep you as a loyal customer. I had a issue with getting my core fee back and they jumped right now it! love these guys! "

This review was modified by write2phylicia on September 28 2016 10:37:53 AM

2016-09-28

"I really cant say to much on the part cause i didnt get to use it but customer was ok."

This review was modified by Natoya on September 28 2016 08:00:52 AM

EASY Return process!!!

"Gentleman on the phone was extremely helpful and got the return label and the new part ready to go for me!"

2016-09-27

Great help from customer service rep Matt!

"Everything was received as intended, part worked great. I accidentally did not click on return label and called customer service, who then issued the label. Thanks for the help."

This review was modified by e_kaiser_il on September 27 2016 12:16:08 PM

Great customer service!

"Great customer service that was polite and courteous. Quality part was received in a timely manner."

2016-09-26

Great company to deal with

"Very easy Website to manage through with fast reasonable shipping. Great sales person to take care of any problems. Will deal with again. Thank You"

This review was modified by Anythingh2o on September 26 2016 12:08:30 PM

2016-09-25

"Buy auto parts me gusta con las partes que me an mandado me he quedado satisfecho "

This review was modified by Juliocojon90 on September 25 2016 08:59:47 AM

2016-09-22

These people know there stuff!

"I had a little problem but with Matt's awesome assistance I was able to clear it up! "

2016-09-21

Great Service!!!!!!!!

"Hey you can feel as you may about online purchase's but these guys here are totally professionals, there was a simple mis communications about parts for my daughters 07 Mustang GT but the guys did what they do and made sure I got the right parts and made sure I was taken care of totally, they are and always be my on line parts provider. I have recommended them to family, friends and strangers alike,I have purchased parts for several cars and trucks I own, I'm totally satisfied Thanks GUYS"

2016-09-21

Excellent service

"I accidently ordered the wrong part, was very irritated thinking the store sent the wrong parts, Peter was very patient with me, made it all good in short order, very pleased."

This review was modified by TomStitt on September 21 2016 01:09:03 PM

2016-09-20

Outstanding Customer Service

"We ordered the wrong part and called customer service at Buy Auto Parts to reorder the correct one. I was promptly served by a real voice(!) belonging to Greg. He was able to rectify our situation and for that we would give him a 5 out of 5!"

Share Buy Auto Parts's store rating

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.