• Buy Auto Parts Buy Auto Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.30/10 9.30/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10

What is this?

2015-07-29

"Ordered a turbo charger, pedestal. Was called the next day and told that I would probably want the install kit that was an additional $54 and I agreed to pay for it on their recommendation. I was assured it would be processed and shipped out the next day. 8 days later I receive an email that they processed my order but no shipping information (this is 3 days after I was told I would have it). Called and they now tell me that it shipped yesterday but they still can't give me a tracking number but it should be delivered in 5 days or so.

Typical. Lie to you to get you off the phone."

2015-07-29

"Great customer service. Very friendly. Like the actual people and no computers."

2015-07-29

"We purchased a Turbocharger for a company vehicle. Very well priced. Shipped fast. We are very satisfied with the customer service help we received from Felipe. Thanks again for all of your help! "

2015-07-29

"He was extremely helpful and very nice. He has great customer service and I would recommend his customer service and this auto parts company to anyone. "

2015-07-28

"Good overall transaction. Good price, good warranty, and very reasonable for 1 day shipping. I will use them again in the future for my parts. Thanks, Dale"

2015-07-28

"I ordered the part at 1pm on Thursday, and received BEFORE NOON the next day!!!!!! The repair was made and the parts work great! I really do appreciate all of the time that you all, namely the customer service person I spoke to over the phone, placed into getting my part to me the very next day. I hate to have things break down on the car, but if they do, I know exactly what company I will be buying from! Thank you all for being great :) "

2015-07-28

"Eddy G. Helped me out a lot. I thank him."

2015-07-28

"Very accommodating and understanding for the mistake that I made with my order. "

2015-07-28

"I am very pleased with the part that I received from Buy Auto Parts. I will order from them again."

2015-07-28

"Working with Felipe has been a pleasure. I ordered the wrong part initially. Felipe helped me locate the correct part and had it sent out to me right away. I highly recommend Buy Auto Parts and will definitely use them in the future. "

2015-07-28

"When dealing with the return of a part not needed, the customer service was amazing! I spoke with Adolfo who was very friendly and took care of my issue quickly. I am very satisfied with my experience with Buy Auto Parts."

2015-07-28

"The shipment took little to no time to get to me. I called customer service for assistance spoke with Felipe who was extremely polite and full of knowledge! The part that I received was exactly what they said i would be receiving. I will start purchasing parts from this company only. Best way to go! "

2015-07-28

"very good service.fast delivery"

2015-07-27

"40 years as a service tech,I found out original styled dual mass flywheels were prone to fail in my daughter's 06 jetta tdi so I ordered an alternative clutch kit from Buy auto parts made by Valeo. My colleages were skeptical, some even angry. However the kit came complete, installation was a breeze and although I had to take care of other transmission issues which took time, after final assembly I was pleasantly suprised, clutch was smooth and no vibration, shifting was crisp, and not a sound from my colleages in question. Thanks. Mike. "

2015-07-27

"Great customer service Adolfo took care of my return fast and easy."

Share Buy Auto Parts's store rating

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,712 merchant members.