Stores > BuyAutoParts.com
  • BuyAutoParts.co BuyAutoParts.com Elite Status

Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.
      1-888-907-7225

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
Voice your opinion! Review BuyAutoParts.com by clicking a star below.

AC Compressor Fiasco

"I ordered from Amazon and I received the compressor. The box was labelled correctly, but the compressor was incorrect. I got in touch with their costumer service department, worked with Richard J and got the right part swapped out without any issue at all. He was able to identify a problem that could have affected a lot more customers, and made it right by me. Thanks dude. :)"

2017-10-18

Great products and fantastic customer support

"I would recommend BuyAutoParts.com to anyone looking to get great auto parts at prices much lower than mechanics or your standard big-name auto parts store will charge. The parts I ordered were shipped in a timely manner and arrived quickly at my home. In addition, their customer service can't be beat. James handled my call professionally, efficiently, and thoroughly. BuyAutoParts takes great care of their customers! :) "

rating assiciate Fred

"This was a very good experience today, Assiciate Fred was very knowledgable, very pleasent to talk to he solved my problem in a very timely manner with out any call back it is a privelage to work with some one that knows what he is doing"

Great!

"james was very friendly and helpful."

Outstanding service

"I called customer service & spoke to James about a part I ordered for my Benz. I ordered a fuel pump that was missing a piece. James found the correct part, placed the order for me, & agreed to send it overnight at no cost to me. That's great customer service!!! "

Excellent Service

"Very detailed and extremely helpful with the exchange. Thanks "

A/c compressor

"Ordered the wrong part, called and asked to return part. James offered to source the correct part but instead i just needed to return part. Was able to return part with no problem. "

Excellent Customer Service

"From ordering parts to getting credit for an item that I did not need, BAP customer service was prompt, courteous and effective in meeting my needs. Bravo!"

2017-10-16

Steven

"Customer service was excellent"

2017-10-14

Great Service

"I received an almost impossible to find steering rack for my old Lexus. Unfortunately, it shipped without a packing list (necessary for core refund) and no return shipping label. James was great, emailed me a copy of my invoice for the core return form info, and also emailed the return shipping label as a courtesy. No hassle, no excuses, just a quick solution and a sincere apology for the inconvenience. James even noted my account to help ensure I'd get my core deposit back when the old unit is returned. The part I received looks totally new, looking forward to getting the install done and will be recommending BAP to my mechanic based on how this was handled."

2017-10-13

Excellent service

"Order was on time no problems what's so ever."

2017-10-13

Buying and returning was very quick

"When I called to return the part customer service was excellent everything was handled very professionally and no questions I was very very satisfied thanks to JAMES for taking my call "

2017-10-12

bapfred

"Fred, customer service, was excellent at resolving a thorny problem I was having with an ordered part, an air conditioner condenser. "

2017-10-10

Great customer service

"They answered my question and a good time and they're great on servicePlus Ivan was great and his knowledge"

2017-10-10

Good Warranty But Slow To Process

"This online store has competitive prices for parts. The turbo we needed was a lot cheaper. The warranty was very good. They handle everything with the warranty and give a pre-paid label to return the defective part with UPS. The warranty given is long enough to safely cover your purchase. The sale agents are courteous and trying hard to help you with what you need or solve a problem. The only reason I do not give them a 5 stars is that I had to return the turbo and was to get my money back (because they didn't have a replacement) and it was a hassle to deal with the refund. It took quite some time to get it and several phone calls. Also, at that point the customer agent was not straight forward with me, telling me the typical "the check is in the mail" when it was not. Which does more wrong than good as we believed him and expected the check to arrive and got upset when it did not, etc... Also, you cannot talk with any supervisor, so you are stuck with an agent who doesn't necessarily handle your situation the best way. But, I persevered in tracking that refund and went ahead writing an email to the Customer Service Manager. I didn't get any answer from him, but the check was sent and I received my refund. Reading many negative reviews I got concerned about the check but it cleared without any problem. So, if I would give an advice from my own experience, it'd be that one: "If you have a problem with your order, be on the top of it right away, and keep a close eye on the progress, keep inquiring, and if need be, write to the manager. Do not let weeks pass by before you inquire about your order, persevere until what has to be done is done."
I think that with buyautoparts.com is like with any other very big business, not all employees do their job to a "T" and they need prompting. The accounting department is either slow or has a lot to process.

Share BuyAutoParts.com's store rating

BuyAutoParts.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyAutoParts.com is a merchant member
BuyAutoParts.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.