• Buy Auto Parts Buy Auto Parts Elite Status

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.26/10 9.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

What is this?

"Horrible experience. First part made an awful sound, I was required to put a deposit for a second part so my mechanic could swap them out while it was at the shop. I spent $300 on labor the first time and $170 on labor the second time and now I can feel the AC compressor pulsing. This place sells horrible parts and takes no responsibility for making it right they just want more money from you and offer to give you a credit on future purchases. I am not going to waste money with them ever again"

"Buy Auto Parts was very helpful and attentive to my needs. When I needed to return a couple of unused parts, they were quick to help and the USA customer service is awesome!!! Felipe was very informative and quick with a solution. Definitely recommended for their customer service!"

"The service was fast and speaking with Felipe was very helpful"

"Marcus was very helpful is resolving a shipping issue. Thanks :)"

"I called to get help with returning an order. Got it done in less then 5 minutes. Was very please with how helpful Katie was. "

"BuyAutoParts provided the correct parts at a reasonable price. Customer Service is outstanding! Everyone I spoke with, including Arrion, was easy to understand, knowledgeable and helpful. "

"Catalog was easy to use. Input error with credit card at time of purchase, customer service helpful in getting rectified. Provided shipping tracking link along with free shipping. Will use Buy Auto again."

"the part came right on time. I also received an email checking to make sure I was satisfied.! Felipe was easy to talk to and he made sure I understood all of their policies."

"The customer service is so helpful. Very polite, quick to solve problems, and easy to communicate with."

"I purchased some parts from your company on 8/18/15 with a delivery date of 8/24/15. I received 2 boxes part of my order and parts from a someone else parts. I called customer service on 8/24/15 to inform them what happened. I was told my my would be correct and next day aired to me 8/25/15. Well I didn't receive my order so I called customer service today to see what's the status was on my order. I was told today 8/25/15 I ordered was took but the representative didn't hit the submit button. This is my first experience with online ordering. I decided to give your company a try and it has been a very bad experience for me. Your representative today who I feel didn't have a customer friendly attitude offer me $25 off my next purchase. I declined the offer because I'm not looking for anything free. I just want what order to be sent to me. Besides after how this was handled I won't be dealing with your company again. "

"Ordered on Monday. Shipped same day. Arrived in perfect condition. I was not able to remove the existing part (owner before me had welded it on!) Return was handed very promptly by Ledel in Customer Service. Nice to call and get a live person in California. Thanks again Ledel!"

"Customer service at Buy Auto Parts was great. Fast shipping and friendly service from a knowledgeable staff. Ledel provided me with excellent service and promptly responded to my requests."

"Quality customer service with knowledge and concerns for the customer.
Parts arrived before the expected date and no hassles!

"this guys really took care of me, Marcus was great and very easy to deal with, i called at 9am for the waranty replacement and at 12 part was shipped. cant get any better than that, Good Job guys! Will use you again when my car breaks again :-)"

"Everyone I had contact with was pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful"

Share Buy Auto Parts's store rating

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.