Buy Auto PartsCoupons

• Contact: sales@buyautoparts.com
    • Phone: 1-888-907-7225
    • Customer Support: 1-888-907-7225
    • Business Hours: Phone Hours are M-F 5:30am-6:30pm PST, and Saturday 6:00am-3:00pm.

• checkmark icon COD

Product & services pricing Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10

What is this?

"My experience with Buy Auto Part has been great, our parts came in as promised and on time, and my customer service rep AARON took great care of us."

"wonderful customer service! I order an a/c kit from these guys, but failed to notice that the kit was for a v8 instead of a v6. This was no problem for these guy, customer care representative Justin, was quick to produce several different alternatives to best fit our need. defiantly would purchase from them again, and highly recommend Justin for customer support. "

"JUSTIN, THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE"

"Called to ask questions on the parts I needed to repair my AC. Within minutes Drew answered all my questions and parts were on order. Received the parts a couple of days ahead of the original shipment delivery date, very satisfied and job well done."

"Purchased a steering rack for 1995 Porsche. Shipment was received promptly and was well packaged. Had some questions about the order. Talked with Cole in customer service and he resolved all the questions in a courteous manner. Very good experience. Would purchase from them again."

"Love the speedy and good customer service."

"Toby was great. Got the right parts at the lowest price."

"Cole did a great job helping me with my order and had patience "

"Quality products and staff was very helpful, express shipping shipped less than 24hrs. Thanks Cole"

"BUY AUTO PARTS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT. I HAVE PURCHASED SEVERAL PARTS FROM BUY AUTO PARTS AND THE PARTS ARE FIRST CLASSED I PERSONALLY ENDORSE BUY ATO PARTS."

"Just want to say how nice, and professional Drew Gonzales
were in handing my order. And the price was right as well.
I will be making all my orders with (Buy Auto Parts) in the
future.

"Great buying experience! I received my order in just a few days and the replacement cd player with AM/FM stereo for my 2006 Honda Accord works perfectly! I will buy again from, Buy Auto Parts in the future. "

"Thank you to JAY for the terrific customer service experience I received. He was very knowledgeable and helped me get the parts needed. I highly recommend him and this company."

"I bought an AC compressor from buyautoparts.com on Ebay. Ebay said it was compatible but it wasn’t. But I just got off the phone with Aaron and he straightened it out and has the right one coming. "

"I purchase a driveshaft for a 03 Kia sorento 2wd it was a perfect match just like factory the part got home in perfect condition not a scratch on it plus costumer service know what there doing especially Aaron he show great costumer care. "

Buy Auto Parts is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Buy Auto Parts is a merchant member
Buy Auto Parts participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.