• Rating 7.33/10 886 reviews

BuyTheCase.net is not a merchant member
    BuyTheCase.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • BuyTheCase.net contact information

• Address: 1 Proprietors Drive
    • Contact: support@buythecase,net
    • Phone: 781-834-6560
    • Customer Support: 781-834-6560
    • Business Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM
    • Fax: 781-834-6564

Rating 8/104/5

"They have free shipping and they deliver it on time! Only their delivery process is enough for me to like this website."

"HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
Very overpriced products --- do not buy from here!!!
can't return products -

modified review This review was modified by abc123abc123 on May 30 2013 09:11:29 AM

"Do not order from this company! I regret it. If I could do it again, I would have used Amazon.
I got to wrong merchandise and they did not seem to care. told me I would have to pay a charge to return it. I went into a UPS store to return the package and it showed back on my door 2 days later. When I called to complain, again they did not care! told me to call UPS, it wasn't there fault. This was deliver to me on 3/21/2013 and it came back to me again today 4/11/2013. It is like they want to wear you down until I just accept the wrong merchandise.

Amazon treats you like a person, this company does not.
OH MY GOD, I GOT THIS SAME PACKAGE BACK!!!! 4/15/13 THEY ARE TRUELY TRYING TO WEAR ME DOWN UNTIL I JUST DECIDE TO KEEP!!!! IT CAME BACK AGAIN. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!

modified review This review was modified by WhitneyWarren on April 15 2013 08:01:55 PM

"horrible service; they sent the wrong product, they do not reply to email; nor do they return phone calls. will never buy from them again"

"I liked it very much. Great product range and fast shipping!"

"Fantastic Place to buy what I needed!
My items arrived within 2 business days of order with regular shipping.
The ordering process was easy and their website is Superb when it comes to being able to find what you need.

"Everything went very well. Got the merchandise before I thought I would. Thanx"

Rating 8/104/5

"Received item with one broken jar. Understand there is no warrenty for shipping to APO address, but an other layer of bubble rap would have helped. Overal I am satisfied with your service.

V/r
D. Robirds

"IT WAS VERY EASY. MY ORDER ARRIVED WITHIN 7 DAYS."

"Got what I ordered. Arrived in 5 days (fast). On-line order form is one of the easier ones I've filled out."

Rating 8/104/5

"I am very pleased that BuyTheCase carries a product that my family uses a lot, but I am unable to find in any nearby grocery stores. For such a hard-to-find item, I think their price is reasonable and I will continue to order. The shipping is fast and very convenient. I think, overall, the items are overpriced and do not compete with regular grocery stores.I contacted customer service because I had the same exact order two months in a row with one month not being charged a handling rate and the next time being charged one. I did not get a sufficient answer to my complaint, so I am not confident in their customer service so far. I do think the prices are high enough that it would be reasonable to have NO charge for handling. Basically, I use BuyTheCase to buy a much used product that is unavailable locally. If the prices were overall lower, I would buy ALL my groceries from BuyTheCase due to the convenience"

Rating 8/104/5

"The order was easy to place and it arrived much quicker than I though it would. "

"Our experience was very good, received the order in a couple of days. will definitely order from buy the case again."

"Completeiy satisfied I found that the web site was easy to navigate to find my product and to purchase product "

"Order was filled quickly & efficiently. Shipment arrived on the day promised. Excellent service % execution."