• BuyTheCase.net

• Fax: 781-834-6564

nurse629's Avatar

Staten Island, NY
2013-11-10

"I have sent several packages to friends, animal rescue groups, and people in the military. I can't say enough good things about this company. Their selection, prices, and customer service are great, and they were kind enough to give me a permanent discount code because I send to a lot of charities. I will continue to order from them!"

2013-05-30

"HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
Very overpriced products --- do not buy from here!!!
can't return products -"

This review was modified by abc123abc123 on May 30 2013 09:11:29 AM

2013-04-11

"Do not order from this company! I regret it. If I could do it again, I would have used Amazon.
I got to wrong merchandise and they did not seem to care. told me I would have to pay a charge to return it. I went into a UPS store to return the package and it showed back on my door 2 days later. When I called to complain, again they did not care! told me to call UPS, it wasn't there fault. This was deliver to me on 3/21/2013 and it came back to me again today 4/11/2013. It is like they want to wear you down until I just accept the wrong merchandise.

Amazon treats you like a person, this company does not.
OH MY GOD, I GOT THIS SAME PACKAGE BACK!!!! 4/15/13 THEY ARE TRUELY TRYING TO WEAR ME DOWN UNTIL I JUST DECIDE TO KEEP!!!! IT CAME BACK AGAIN. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!"

This review was modified by WhitneyWarren on April 15 2013 08:01:55 PM

2013-01-04

"horrible service; they sent the wrong product, they do not reply to email; nor do they return phone calls. will never buy from them again"

2012-05-08

"I liked it very much. Great product range and fast shipping!"

2012-04-25

"Fantastic Place to buy what I needed!
My items arrived within 2 business days of order with regular shipping.
The ordering process was easy and their website is Superb when it comes to being able to find what you need."

2012-04-25

"Everything went very well. Got the merchandise before I thought I would. Thanx"

2012-04-23

"Received item with one broken jar. Understand there is no warrenty for shipping to APO address, but an other layer of bubble rap would have helped. Overal I am satisfied with your service.

V/r
D. Robirds"

2012-04-23

"IT WAS VERY EASY. MY ORDER ARRIVED WITHIN 7 DAYS."

2012-04-22

"Got what I ordered. Arrived in 5 days (fast). On-line order form is one of the easier ones I've filled out."

2012-04-22

"I am very pleased that BuyTheCase carries a product that my family uses a lot, but I am unable to find in any nearby grocery stores. For such a hard-to-find item, I think their price is reasonable and I will continue to order. The shipping is fast and very convenient. I think, overall, the items are overpriced and do not compete with regular grocery stores.I contacted customer service because I had the same exact order two months in a row with one month not being charged a handling rate and the next time being charged one. I did not get a sufficient answer to my complaint, so I am not confident in their customer service so far. I do think the prices are high enough that it would be reasonable to have NO charge for handling. Basically, I use BuyTheCase to buy a much used product that is unavailable locally. If the prices were overall lower, I would buy ALL my groceries from BuyTheCase due to the convenience"

2012-04-21

"The order was easy to place and it arrived much quicker than I though it would. "

2012-04-21

"Our experience was very good, received the order in a couple of days. will definitely order from buy the case again."

2012-04-21

"Completeiy satisfied I found that the web site was easy to navigate to find my product and to purchase product "

2012-04-20

"Order was filled quickly & efficiently. Shipment arrived on the day promised. Excellent service % execution."

Share BuyTheCase.net's store rating

BuyTheCase.net is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BuyTheCase.net is not a merchant member
BuyTheCase.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!