• Phone: 8778117659

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"I have recently order a avermedia game capture device and I would like to say I am extremely happy with it to be honest I could of got the device from anywhere but I got it from buyspry and I was more happy getting it from there then i would have from the actual store they was a huge help and influence on me getting the device and to add the icing on the cake it was cheaper than the other ecommerce giants who had the same product I will always come back for more purchases from them thanks buyspry you are truly #1"

"Everything is fine. Fast delivery, responsive seller. I recommend."

"Bought a 3 way SLI bridge for my motherboard and was very happy. The bridge was well packed and shipped super quickly! I would definitely buy from them again. "

"Excellent service, shipping and price."

"I purchased an iPad mini from this company through ebay. The product arrived safely and in new and good condition. This gives me the confidence in online shopping with buyspry.com"

"I bought many items from them, and I am very satisfied, one of the few honest sellers in my opinion"

"good, great seller, fast shipping, great product as in the list"

"It was nice making business with BuySpry. They offer a fast shipping and they have the lowest prices. Unfortunately I've had to resell the Gear Fit in order to buy Gear 2 but still the service was excellent."

"I purchased a set of refurbished sport, in-ear Dre headphones. Excellent quality, love them! No issues whatsover and shipping was fast."

"Great Product, very satisfied with the product and speed of shipping only 3 days from USA to Indonesia... and a great price for sure :D

recommended!

"This store sells fake products!
NEVER NEVER, Never buy any product with them!

I buy a GTX 780 whit them in EBAY, and received a product FALSE. FAKE, AND DAMAGED.

I lost $750. TRUST ME MAN, KEEP OUT FROM THiS SHOOP!!

I did not realize the product was fake and the seller sent straight to send EVGA to trade.

To my surprise, I received an email from EVGA explaining that the card was false:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: EVGA RMA - - REFUSED

Good afternoon Renan,

Communicate que the video card sent to our headquarters is not valid RMA from EVGA.
Note the value of Shipping que Regarding the return of the same will be charged once the date submitted for approval of the RMA are not truthful.
Here are the Reasons for refusal of your RMA below and attached:

Adhesive identification serial number and part number fake
Videocard registered the GTX780Ti 03G-P4-2881-KR, but the card is a GTX480
Cover the plate was modified to cover the GTX TITAN

Regards,
Ricardo Barbosa

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-21-2014

BuySPRY.COM, BuySPRY.com rep has responded

“Buyer from Brazil had purchased a graphic card which when received he switched with a different graphic card and sent to the manufacturer for warranty.
The manufacturer contacted us with pictures identifying what the buyer tried to do.
We have provided all the pictures and proof to eBay which had concluded the incident on our favor as the buyer was clearly trying to temper and switch the original product.
We work very hard to satisfy our customers!
It is so unfortunate when customers try to take advantage of our great service and support.”

"Great deal with a low price, shipping was as expected. Very satisfied with my purchase."

"We purchased an iPad through BuySPRY.com and we were very happy with their service and prompt delivery. I would highly recommend them to everyone. They were the lowest price for the item that we could find and I DO research the market before I buy."

"I ordered an 32GB iPad Mini Wifi + 4G. Item was received as described. Great experience and fast shipping. Thank you!"

"Apple iPad Air 9.7" Retina Display 32GB WiFi 5th Generation Tablet Fast Ship; Sealed item; Happy Customer"

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,879 merchant members.