• Phone: 8778117659

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10

"Quick communication, product exactly as described, and quick delivery. Thank you for being a reliable company."

"I was pleasantly surprised when I receieved my purchase. It is a Christmas gift and my son is going to love it! Thank you for your prompt delivery. I will definately keep BuySPRY.com in mind in the future! Thank you!"

"Very good seller. I love your service. Greatly recommended and their items are working very fine. Legitimate business. Definetely a returning customer i am"

"This is a great seller. Im very pleased with my purchase and the shipping speed of my item"

"The item was very satisfying , great prices , I would most definitely purchase again from this seller. "

"They were awesome to do business with. I will definitely use them again. They ship very fast."

"I recently ordered 2 pairs of Beats by Dr. Dre solo HD headphones for my daughters for Christmas from BuySPRY.com thru ebay and the experience was great. Good communication and fast shipping. Thanks again, and I will check BuySPRY.com for future orders!"

"Samsung Galaxy Tab 8 gig white.
I purchased this item because of the excellent price given. I received it prior than expected, nicely packed, protected and exactly as described. I also received communication and tracking number right away. I truly appreciate the great service I received from your company and will definitely buy from you again. Thanks and keep up with the excellent customer service you provide. Happy Holidays!!!

"OMG! The headphones arrived way ahead of schedule. I purchased them on, Dec. 12th (to also mention that I recv'd an email from them that they shipped it out that day, too) & I recv'd them today, the 15th. SUPER SPEEDY!
The sound quality: AMAZING!
Money: WELL WORTH IT! :-)

"Purchased a GOgroove FlexSMART X2 Mini Wireless Bluetooth FM Transmitter with USB Charging on EBAY from seller - Super fast shipping and item was exactly as described. Solid seller - Would buy from this seller again!"

"Just bought some dre beats headphones and was amazed at fast shipping and how easy it was to contact them. Will be doing business with them again ."

"Pleasure to do business with. Item as described. Prompt delivery. Thank you"

"BuySPRY.com has exceptional deals, great customer service and fast shipping. I picked up Beats Solo HD By Dr. Dre Headphones for only $79.00! That is less than half the cost of the normal retail. The Headphones look like new, sound great and arrived in a couple of days. I then followed that up by purchasing the brand new soft case for the headphones from them. Cheapest price on the internet, free shipping, brand new and OEM! Thanks for the great experience!"

"I recently purchase two pair of beats hd solo headphone from buyspry.com and let me tell yall this is the real deal cheapest by far and fast delievery too. I was very please with their services and I will be returning for future purchases. I recommend this to anybody thst love saving money this site for yall."

"I recently ordered Beats by Dr. Dre solo headphones for my son for Christmas from BuySPRY.com thru ebay, which is a very smart way to post merchandise. I got a GREAT price as well as great seller service. The product is exactly as described and was delivered super fast in just 2 days, 1 day before the estimated delivery date. Thanks again, I will definitely check to order from buysrpy.com first before I go to any other seller."

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,921 merchant members.