Stores > BuySPRY.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10

2016-09-24

Great item at a competitive price

"After looking online for a Bluetooth speaker that had all the bells and whistles that most of the expensive brands offer I landed at this store and was able to find the item that I was looking for without breaking my piggy Bank. Planning on buying more items from you guys. Keep up the great work! (And low prices)"

This review was modified by Harold00915 on September 24 2016 12:00:32 PM

2016-09-22

Shipped Fast / Great Merch / Great Price!

"I grabbed a 6th gen Ipod Touch from BuySpry, and I am so glad I did-
1) The price- Their price was phenomenal and much cheaper than anywhere else.
2) The quality- The ipod touch was in near mint condition *disclaimer- I knowingly bought my item used, and it had some signs of use as depicted and explained in the purchase*. It powered on, as expected- and it holds its charge (I put it through its paces).
3) Shipping- This is the one area i was iffy on- the shipping time was phenomenal! The box, however, worried me slightly (there was bubble wrap but plenty of room for the item to be bopped around).

Overall I give them 4/4 stars. They were excellent to buy from, and I will purchase again!

This review was modified by ams3618 on September 22 2016 09:42:47 PM

2016-09-22

Great seller

"The iPad mini2 was better than expected and the delivery was very, very fast. "

2016-09-20

SuperDuper Seller

"Seller had GoGroove mic headphones that I was looking for. Price was good, with free shipping. Seller communicated well by e-mail and shipped super-fast. Item appears new and works well. I'm happy with this transaction and could not ask for more. Many thanks."

This review was modified by jeanlr on September 20 2016 07:52:21 AM

2016-09-18

Great product sold for less

"I purchased an unlocked Samsung S7 from BuySpry on Ebay. The first phone I received had a defective microphone, which they replaced with another S7. Their customer service is helpful in troubleshooting issues. I would recommend them to a friend. "

2016-09-17

Great Store

"I bought a Fitbit HR from them, very quick delivery and the price can't be beat.
I will keep buying from them!!

This review was modified by HectorMacedo on September 17 2016 10:29:27 AM

2016-09-11

Holy Cow!!!

"I've bought several items through the eBay.com website but, I've never dealt with a company such as this. First of all, they gave a time frame of a week to a week and a half for delivery and I got the item in under a week. I will definitely do business with them again and again."

This review was modified by ScottMcD1973 on September 11 2016 08:51:51 AM

2016-09-10

Cheap, quick, good quality

"Bought some headphones from this company, shipping was very fast. The earbuds fit more comfortably than any others I've tried. Quick, easy and pleasant transaction. Seems like a good company."

This review was modified by OldeSkoole on September 10 2016 07:15:22 AM

2016-09-09

Fast delivery and great product

"I bought one "GOgroove FlexSMART X2 Bluetooth Wireless In-Car FM Transmitter with USB Charging" from BuySPRY on eBay and I'm very satisfied in the response of delivery as well as the good quality of the product. I recommend them for sure."

2016-09-08

All star seller!

"I have bought a Logitech mouse from this seller for about $2.50 in which it comes with practically nothing but the mouse itself. I was expecting an average or below average quality product and service but it all turned out well with this cheap gamble. The item was listed as new with no box nor receiver, and it came in smelling like new with no evidence of use and any sort cosmetic damage. This shopping experience went beyond my expectations with its fast shipping, promise, and service. "

This review was modified by jerico1989 on September 08 2016 12:34:53 PM

2016-09-07

Отличная компания для покупок

"Мой заказ проделал большой путь за столь короткое время))) Спасибо продавцу за оперативность. Рекомендую этого продавца. С момента оплаты до отправки товара прошло менее 2-х часов. Из США через Голландию, Англию, Германию товар прибыл в Казахстан менее чем за 2 суток. "

2016-09-05

Perfect service, cost, and shipping speed

"My iphone 5 came within two days, in perfect condition. And,unlike another one I had purchased on ebay, this one proved to be exactly as described. I was very pleased, and plan to buy any other apple products I need in the future, from them. "

This review was modified by 4childrn on September 05 2016 02:29:00 PM

2016-09-02

Great company to buy from.

"My purchase from Buyspry.com exceeded my expectations. I will buy from them again. "

2016-09-01

Fulfilled my Expectations

"The seller clearly described the product and had the product at my door within two business days for free. They also offer competitive pricing on high-quality products. I would do business with them again."

This review was modified by alphabet on September 01 2016 10:18:41 PM

2016-09-01

FIT(ting) Experience

"This FitBit purchase was hassle free. Couldn't have asked for more. And it arrived in less than 72 hours!"

This review was modified by SRD50 on September 01 2016 03:27:55 PM

Share BuySPRY.com's store rating

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,633 merchant members.