Stores > BuySPRY.com

Customer service: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

2016-02-08

Beats Case

"Bought a nice replacement beats case for my beat headphones. Great looking case, amazing fast shipping. Shipped earlier than I expected. Very please with BuySPRY.COM"

This review was modified by hboler57 on February 08 2016 06:28:12 PM

2016-02-08

Great Buy on a Great Item

"I purchased a unlocked Ipad 4th gen 64gb. It arrived well packaged and works great. I paid to have it shipped USPS Priority and they upgraded the shipping to FedEx Home Delivery. It arrived on the date expected. Id recommend this company for your purchases of electronics"

This review was modified by Snowman1969 on February 08 2016 02:44:41 PM

2016-02-07

Awesome!

"This store is awesome because the prices of very valuable products are cheap and everybody can afford them. Also they product are 100% original. They are very communicative, and very fast on their replies. "

This review was modified by arditshala on February 07 2016 10:09:32 AM

2016-02-05

STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND BUY

"These guys are fantastic, great price, fast shipping, if you need to return like I did ( I simply changed my mind, the product was superb), there is no questions asked. "

This review was modified by treasureuwillfind on February 05 2016 08:47:46 AM

2016-02-02

Santa's #1 earbuddy

"I bought these earbuds for my son for x-mas. They work and look as described. The time for shipping was amazing getting 2 days faster than I was supposed to. This happened just a week before x-mas. Thanks so much for making me a fan."

2016-02-01

Amazing iPad purchase

"I bought a refurbished iPad 2 from BuySPRY.com on Ebay. I was a little, okay a lot worried about buying refurbished. However, the price was right and I am delighted with my purchase. The iPad works great, no trouble linking to my iTunes account. Shipping was quick and easy. Although there was no original box, the iPad was well protected in the shipping box. I would absolutely buy from this company again!"

This review was modified by LauraMae56 on February 01 2016 08:37:06 AM

2016-02-01

Simply the best

"Bought an item from you guys and looks brand new in perfect condition and arrived super fast thanks buySPRY"

2016-01-31

Ultra Fast Shipping

"my decision to buy an apple iPad from this store was one of the best decision i took, i came to this decision based on the stores reviews and ratings. my experience was very good. fast shipping."

This review was modified by bodey1450 on January 31 2016 02:27:31 AM

2016-01-30

Glad I found BuySpry!

"I was looking for a Galaxy Note 3 for awhile, but was afraid to buy refurbished. When I saw this company I noticed they were not the same as others selling similar products. I took a chance. The phone arrived very quickly and looks BRAND NEW! I had no trouble having it activated with Straight Talk. So far it is working perfectly! Thank you BuySpry! "

This review was modified by brendar16249 on January 30 2016 03:34:30 PM

2016-01-29

AN EXCELLENT SERVICE MERCHANT!

"I am 100% satisfied with the quality merchandise and service I received from BuySPRY.com. The item was packed well and shipped very fast! I would recommend this retailer to anyone! Keep up the good work BuySPR.com!"

2016-01-26

Super seller

"I bought through Ebay gogroove flexsmart x2 at the lowest price! Fast shipping! Just like in the description! Thank you!"

2016-01-25

Best iPhones Ever!!!!!

"Been buying our iPhones from them and they just look like brand new! Thanks buyspry!"

This review was modified by Vaniaconsal on January 25 2016 10:21:00 AM

2016-01-24

BUYSPRY IS THEMOST HELPFUL GUY!

"I bought a refurbished Samsung Galaxy S4 from them off Ebay and they sent me links to customize my phone to get it set up step by step. Super fast and friend;y customer service and shipping too! I will definaly but from Buyspry again! Thanks Buyspry!!!"

This review was modified by beadbam on January 24 2016 05:50:57 PM

beemo6371's Avatar

United States
2016-01-23

Very satisfied!!!

"I ordered a Samsung NOTE 3 from this website. Price was a great deal. I received my phone within the same week I placed the order. Fast shipping and excellent seller. Thank you so much. I highly recommend you all to order their products! 5 star!"

This review was modified by beemo6371 on January 23 2016 08:49:48 PM

2016-01-22

professional seller

"during my 10 years buying online, I can rate BUYSPRY.COM on the top of the list of all merchants from whom I have purchased goods or services on line.
professional way of handling, communication and shipping.
recommend to everyone

Share BuySPRY.com's store rating

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.