Stores > BuySPRY.com

Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
2017-01-16

Great Service!!!

"I ordered an Unlocked Iphone 6 64gb!! It said it would have a few wear and tear spots but it did not! It looks brand new!!! I ordered this phone on Wednesday Jan.11th and my phone was delivered Friday Jan.13th! Very fast shipping!! I will definitely be ordering from this company again!! "

This review was modified by albanygirl92 on January 18 2017 06:45:02 AM

2017-01-15

Super fast shipping!

"Ordered GoGroove speaker bar, got exactly as described in box, but was very pleased that I got it TWO DAYS later. Great job, BuySPRY!"

This review was modified by hsremington on January 17 2017 08:30:02 AM

Great Price

"I bought a bluetooth boombox at an extremely great price and it arrived extremely quickly. Fantastic to deal with. They do great work!"

This review was modified by reedersax on January 17 2017 12:01:56 AM

Servi├žo excelente

"I got two iPhone 6 64GB, I'm super excited with my phones! It was a great experience that I would recommend 100% of them to anyone who needs quality items for a great price. I will definitely buy from there again !!!!"

This review was modified by elvis-sa on January 17 2017 12:01:39 AM

Good and understanding seller

"I buy from this seller iPhone 6 was quickly shipping the product and send it, but the problem occurs. Then I communicate with him and he was very understanding of the problem and has been resolved it. I am very satisfied.
I would recommend it to deal with him.

This review was modified by Waleed_Ostaz on January 17 2017 12:01:37 AM

Pleasant experience

"I can sum it up in the following words, easy, fast and safe"

This review was modified by kora_dyablo_13 on January 17 2017 12:01:23 AM

Quick, and accurate!!!

"I received my iPhone 5s on time, and it was exactly as described. I wasn't surprised like some other companies I read about. They sent the package out the very next day. "

This review was modified by shavar2000 on January 17 2017 12:01:12 AM

iPhone 6s

"Not only was the price unbeatable but the phone arrived on time and in excellent condition. Definitely will buy from them again"

This review was modified by moorejane030 on January 17 2017 12:01:09 AM

Outstanding customer service!!

"I ordered a limited edition Call of Duty Xbox One remote for my son. When we received it the right joystick was broken. I suspect that it happened during shipment in the Christmas package rush even though it was well packaged. I immediately contacted the seller and they promptly replied. They paid for return postage AND the postage to sent me a replacement remote! The process was smooth and quick! Will definitely but from them again!!"

Highly recommended seller!

"I bought ENHANCE GX-C1 Laptop Cooling Stand with 5 LED Fans & Dual USB Ports - Red for my daughter notebook for incredibly low price!!! It works great! It's cooling down her notebook and It very improves the notebook's performance! I am going to deal with them again!!! "

Very Pleased!

"I was very satisfied with the iPhone 6 I purchased from BuySpry. It came in a very timely matter with not a scratch on the phone. I would deal with BuySpry again!"

This review was modified by Flamingogram on January 10 2017 12:01:28 AM

Apple iPhone 6 4.7" 64GB GSM UNLOCKED Smartphone SRF

"I've bought Apple iPhone 6 4.7" 64GB GSM UNLOCKED Smartphone SRF. It was really fast shipping for a few hours! Great respect!"

Good customer service!

"There was a software issue with the item I ordered. Even though I did not open the item for nearly 25 days after receiving it, I had no problem sending it back. They were not able to replace the item, but I was granted a full refund...no questions asked. Thanks!!! "

This review was modified by LERJ on January 09 2017 05:31:45 PM

xbox one remote

"I order a wires less remote especially edition forza evryting was fast as well as the shipping n the price was better than anything n mean while I b looking more at diz company for more items "

This review was modified by ramonramirez on January 09 2017 04:05:02 PM

2017-01-09

Excellent & Honest Online Seller!!

"My purchase of iPad Air was great and straightforward! Everything you hope for when making an online purchase! Ended buying two!! Highly recommend!!"

This review was modified by AARover on January 09 2017 03:52:35 PM

Share BuySPRY.com's store rating

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.