Stores > BuySPRY.com

Customer service: Rating 9.65/10 9.65/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10

2016-12-04

Excellent seller on ebay

"I bought a I phone 6 from this sller on ebay, it was cheaper than all other vendors. Shipping was fast and free. Phone came in excellent condition. my wife loved it. Please keep it the good quality work.

2016-12-04

Excellent Service, Better Delivery

"I ordered my XBone Headset very early in the morning and by the next day the item had arrived at my door in perfect condition. You really can't ask for better service than that."

2016-12-03

Great Condition!! Love it!!!

"Ordered an iPhone 6 Plus 16 GB at first wasn't sure what to expect but when it came in the mail I was super excited and went straight to my phone company and turned this baby on!! It was a great experience I would 100% recommend buying from them to anyone in need of great condition items for a great price. I will be buying from here again, GREAT JOB!!!! :)"

This review was modified by TatianaAguilar on December 03 2016 08:24:27 PM

2016-12-03

Great transaction!...will do business with again!

"Purchased Far Cry 4 for Xbox one. Seller provided good communication, fast shipping and the item was exactly as described! "

This review was modified by Mae115 on December 03 2016 03:43:58 PM

Great Value and Customer Service

"BuySPRY has the best IPAD pro price and I was even able to get the color I wanted. My IPAD arrived promptly and on schedule and the condition was pristine. Set up was easy and I'm now using it for my school studies. Thanks again, BuySPRY for excellent customer service and value"

This review was modified by Pianokey63 on December 03 2016 05:37:28 AM

Very good!

"Excellent product thanks so much!!
I buy an iPhone 6S and it's like new ty!
I recommend this store!

This review was modified by Jorgemtz on December 02 2016 08:47:13 PM

Best ever

"I saw a controller for the xbox one, i ended up getting it because the price was a deal, the item was shipped fast, i couldn't even ask for more. you better believe that ill be back for more items in the future. "

This review was modified by igotchu on December 02 2016 02:05:59 PM

Excellent service

"I bought a couple refurbished Xbox one controllers. They meet all expectations so far and was very pleased with the service provided by BuySPRY. I'll most likely return in the future for my electronics needs."

Catchy Title

"Great service! Super fast!"

This review was modified by daking1970 on December 01 2016 04:41:54 PM

Excellent service

"Must buy. Great deal for reasonable prices. "

Gaming mouse pad

"I had purchased the ENHANCE GX-MP5 XL Hard Gaming Mouse Pad with ABS Plastic Surface to replace an older mouse pad. My wireless optical mouse worked better (the same 5 yr old mouse I had been using). With the extreme size of the pad, I had more room to make my moves, making the games more fun.

I was surprised on how fast I was able to get the pad mailed to me, and the excellent quality of the pad. I have recommended the pad to some friends and now they use it as well.

This review was modified by jdmeaux2002 on December 01 2016 06:27:58 AM

2016-11-30

XBOX ONE CONTROLLER WHITE JUST AS DESCRIBED!

"I ORDERED A REFURBISHED XBOX ONE CONTROLLER AND IT WORKS PERFECTLY. No signs of wear and looks new! Works great and was shipped fast! Definitely would buy again from this seller!"

This review was modified by tallguy0215 on November 30 2016 03:49:29 PM

Great phone,great price

"I bought a iPhone 5s from them and just received it today and so far so great. This phone is working perfectly, it does have a few scratches but they did say this in the description, but over alll great product."

This review was modified by Kita2255 on November 30 2016 03:45:29 PM

2016-11-30

great seller!! fast shipping!!

"great seller!! fast shipping!!"

This review was modified by kevinmhash on November 30 2016 07:19:47 AM

2016-11-30

"Buy a console xbox one remanufactured with great satisfaction, I recommend this seller for his attention and quality."

This review was modified by kmlo8402 on November 30 2016 04:40:07 AM

Share BuySPRY.com's store rating

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,459 merchant members.