• BuySPRY.com BuySPRY.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10

"Great seller, great product and extremely fast shipping"

"Ordered my 10 inch Samsung tablet from BuySPRY on June 21st and it arrived on June 26th. Free shipping and and seamless, Smooth transaction thru my PayPal. They left quick feedback and we're a dream to work with. Product was as described in perfect condition and I am a very happy customer. I would recommend them highly and will definitely be using them again as well. "

"Great seller and fast delivery. The item was exactly as described at the best price online.
I will buy again for sure.

"great deal! I had to get it. the transaction was easy and fast. the item arrived in the same fashion as well. will definitely buy from this seller again and again, thank you!"

"Awesome Company, Fast Shipping, Great Prices!"

"i brought a nook 9 inche tablet it works great fast shipping i highly recomend this to a friends great deals"

"I had the pleasure of buying from BuySPRY recently. Couldn't be more satisfied with my purchase. The service was impeccable, shipping very fast and product came as described and brand new. There was one problem with the company that handled the deliver but everything went smooth. And the item i bought came with a manual in Spanish, not English, since it was a gift that was a downside because the person I gave it to couldn't read it. But other than that everything was perfect"

"I Was well pleased with the speed of delivery and the packaging. I called BuySPRY with a question and was pleased with the reception I got and the answer too. I would do business with again with these folks. Thanks again, Gary"

"Very happy with my purchase. Great price. Fast delivary. Communication was great. Their care and concern was awsome. Don't see that hardly anymore. Thank you. "

"Fantastic smooth and very quick service, I 100% recommend buying from them. I will surely be doing business again in the future. Thanks for the quick delivery."

"I was very satisfied with my dealings with you. When I realized the item was not what I was looking for, I thought I have lost the money. I was surprise that immediately I wrote to express my dislike on the item (though it was as described), the process to return it was engaged. A few days later the item was returned and I had my full money back. I am am grateful and will not hesitate to buy from you any time I am opportune. Thanks."

"awesome company fast shipping quality product at a discount rate thank you!!"

"“super easy ordering process and quick shipping services that your company has. I have been expressing my satisfaction with all my friends & family. I will most definitely be ordering more things from your company in the near future.”

"Very Happy with the purchase of Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 SM-T230NU Android 4.4 WiFi 8GB Tablet NOOK WOB. I will look to BuySPRY for future purchases."

"Purchased a new Nook HD+ tablet from BuySPRY.com through eBay, package arrived 2 days later with priority shipping. Nook works well and I am very pleased with my purchase."

Share BuySPRY.com's store rating

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,850 merchant members.