• Phone: 8778117659

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10

"Bought Beats solo, Great quality, extra fast shipping and low price, THE PERFECT SELLERS.
Great company, I woul'd like to deal with you again.

"i bought a pair of head phones the shipping was fast the product was damaged they took the part back no problems and gave me a refund i was happy so i left them good feedback they did the same i would buy from BuySPRY.com again "

"the dr. dre headphones -- sold as a bulk item w/out original packaging -- were relatively inexpensive (compared to the prices of other vendors selling the same article), work well (so far) & seem to be genuine. to date, very satisfied with the product..."

"Super Fast great communication. They Ship the item a soon as posible Thanks!!"

"I got Beats by Dr. Dre Beats Solo On-Ear Genuine Headphones with Control Talk. fast shipping by the 15 i got it by my mail . communication is great too. THANKS AGAIN."

"Bought Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1. The tablet arrived very fast and is in a great shape for a refurbished product. I would definitely buy again."

"Purchased a refurbished Galaxy note pro 10.1 tablet. Tablet was in great condition and the seller was very responsive to my questions. The best part was the reasonable price, it was the best by far online or in stores. I would highly recommend this seller for the fast and free shipping, responsiveness, and great prices!"

"they were amazing, the item was exactly what i wanted and it was in great shape, but what i liked the most was the shipping, being the speedy petty that i am i was constantly checking the tracking and it was going from across the planet in a straight line to me.
it took them 3 days and the minimum est date was 2 days after.
shipping is amazing, handling was amazing, the company is amazing. it felt like i was the only customer they were paying attention to.
plus my package came with bubble wrap the size of cheery's, do you realize how fun blowing those things is?!?!

"Excellent customer service. I have bought a couple of items from BuySPRY in the last year and both have been in excellent condition. Great company to work with. I have enjoyed doing business with them."

"Got yesterday Sound Blaster Z Card. Very fast shipping and everything as described, in original packing, untouched. Pleasure to business with BuySPRY!"

"I searched all over the web for the item I was looking for and BuySpry had the best deal on it. I receive my order shortly in awesome condition and it was exactly as described. Online shopping does not get any better than this!"

"Best time I've ever had shopping online ever... they just made a life long customer ....."

"This transaction was PERFECT! No problems, worries, or concerns. I will buy from BuySPRY.com again. A+"

"I was very impressed with the speed of shipping and delivery. This was a great buying experience."

"Great service...fast shipping...excellent customer service....thanks guys"

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.