• BuySPRY.com BuySPRY.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10

"Great service! Item shipped fast and arrived even faster! Thanks guys! "

"Bought a Sky Devices 5.0Q Android phone. Great transaction. Super fast delivery. Product exactly as ordered. Great phone. I'd recommend BuySPRY for sure. "

"I ordered an RCA RD-1006 Discwasher Vinyl Record Care System from them on eBay and received it faster than promised!"

"I purchased a Galaxy S4 from BuySPRY on eBay. The phone was received within two days of ordering. Item may have been refurbished however it appeared to be brand new, simply perfect. They are a quality seller, I appreciate the service."

"Hi..I bought an iPAD Air through ebay Excellent seller...on time delivery...good after support on the product."

"Wow this is a fantastic seller! I received a confirmation after my purchase and it came within 4 days! It had tracking and was extremely well packed! Price on the note 3 was very resonable! I highly recommend this seller!"

"Ordered a phone from BuySPRY on Ebay. My brand new phone arrived in perfect condition ahead of the promised delivery date, and it cost me a fraction of what I would have spent elsewhere. What more could a buyer possibly want?"

"I purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab A from BuySpry, and I received it on the promised date. The packaging was great. I am 100% satisfied with the buyer and I love my tablet....BUT the best part was the price, and free shipping!!...I will definitely buy from them again, and will recommend them to family and friends "

"I ordered an XBOX 360 Pro Premium 20GB Gaming Console System from BuySPRY.com on Ebey. The eject button did not work so after notifying them, they immediately sent me a shipping label for me to return it for repairs. When I got it back it was like brand new and in perfect condition. Not only does BuySPRY deliver high quality products, but they stand behind them 100%. Their customer service, delivery times, prices, and products are outstanding and I would highly recommend them to anyone."

"Excellent product, it has little static in stations in TX but with music on you can't really hear it.

Im glad I can hear music in my car now!

"ordered a brand new phone about 100$ cheaper than everywhere else, hooked it up with no problems! it was exactly as described. I did have an issue with the headphones, i contacted them and they resolved the issue quickly and sent me new ones. overall 10 out of 10 for me."

"Overall satisfied with the purchase and the way the iPhone 5s was delivered. The item was well packed and got delivered as described.."

"Just bought Samsung Note 3 and this unit came in looking great and true to all claims in the descriptions. Shipping was super fast."

"Excellent product from a great seller. I received the product ahead of date. "

"I got Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1" SM-T530 16GB Android WiFI Tablet White INTERNATIONAL, very happy with this product and the seller. "

Share BuySPRY.com's store rating

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.