Stores > BuySPRY.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
Voice your opinion! Review BuySPRY.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-22

Great purchase

"I bought a Samsung Galaxy S7 knowing that it was refurbished and would have slight wear to it. It has just a small crack on the back which is fine because my case covers. The phone works great. No issues. It arrived 2 days after I ordered it. Way quicker than expected."

2017-05-21

Excellent merchant!

" The transaction was fast, and the product was great!! Would do business with again!"

2017-05-17

Love love love!

"I am a real person who randomly stumbled onto this company's products. I don't work for buySPRY and I didn't get paid for this review. But I wanted to write a review because I am so satisfied with my recent purchase. I bought an aluminum top mousepad which looked unique apart others. I also purchased couple other products from different stores on the same day. BuySPRY was the fastest to respond me with the shipping confirmation. And although I opted for free shipping, the product arrived within 2 days. I opened the product with a pleasant surprise and the quality of the product was even better. The product pictures didn't do justice. Impressive! Definitely recommending to my friends :)"

2017-05-16

Great product for a great price

"Bought Surface 3 - communication was great amazing product for unbeatable price, received package in no time."

Excellent service!!

"I bought an iPhone 6 from different seller. I received it on time but the iPhone they gave me wasn't working properly. So I looked for another one. From this seller my phone arrived early, and my phone was working properly! Very statisfied with my phone.
Thanks

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"Mistake after mistake and try to blame it on buyer. Terrible customer service. Steer clear."

Fast shipping

"Fast shipping, new products at good prices"

Great deal,great experience!

"Bought an iPhone 5c which was listed as like new and absolutely was.Very pleased with purchase,price,comm.,and shipping."

2017-05-13

Everything went well. No drama here.

"Everything went well. No drama here."

2017-05-10

Very good seller.

"Товары соответствуют своему описанию. Заказывал iphone 6s в состоянии new other за 339$, пришел новый телефон без коробки. Всё чётко. "

2017-05-08

Great Service. Nicely Packed. Fast and reasonable shipping. ++++

"Great Service. Nicely Packed. Fast and reasonable shipping. ++++"

2017-05-07

Amazing seller

"We bought an iPad through these guys and it arrived in record time, it is in awesome shape being a refurbished unit and works flawlessly. We will definitely be back to buy more from them!"

2017-05-03

Great Seller

"They shipped quickly. The keyboard was exactly what was advertised. I absolutely love it. I have MS and can no longer use the small keyboards on phones or ipads. This is perfect. It was different from other bluetooth keyboards on the market. It is not attached to the stand so it provides a lot more freedom for typing. And it comes with a stand that also functions as a case. It is just a great procuct from a great seller."

2017-05-02

Pleasure to work with

"Very easy to communicate with"

2017-04-24

Xbox 1 Controllers

"I have always had a great experience buying here and will continue to visit in the future."

Share BuySPRY.com's store rating

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,404 merchant members.