BuySPRY.com Reviews - buyspry.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.10/10 1,436 reviews

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,866 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (1,436)

"I bought an Extremecap U3 and it got to me in less than a week. I live in a small city in Malaysia which is in southeast asia and the prices at buySPRY are lower than anywhere else i have check. what's even more amazing is that they didn't ask me about my weird address format they just sent it on Friday i received it on Wednesday now that is AWESOME!"

"Excellent quality of items; accurate description; fast, expedited shipping free to customers."

"Good price fast delivery Would buy again and recommmend"

"Bought an ipad mini and am thrilled with the transaction. Shipping was crazy fast and included all sorts of info to contact them w any concerns or questions. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend BuySPRY to everyone!"

"Great seller and super fast shipping"

"Great seller. Very quickly responded to my message. The product is excellent and new as promised. Delivery was very fast."

"Thanks guys! My Ds713+ got here very quickly. And also for the item. Good as new!! Dealer number 1 for sure!!

Thanks!

"Great service and really fast shipping. Good company to deal with as they keep the buyer informed."

Rating 6/103/5

"Your product is expensive and slow reply."

"I have been shopping for an iPad Air and happened upon their listing on eBay. The pricing was right and the company's ratings and comments checked. I am very satisfied with the way my order was handle and BuySPRY's quick handling and shipping of the product."

"@ BuySPRY good product, price and experience."

"Great price, excellent service...very grateful, David."

"New MacBook Pro was a great deal and shipped quickly. Communication from the BuySPRY was above average. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again."

"The best seller on ebay. My ipad is fantastic and I got it for a very good price. Fast shipping. In 2 days only from America my ipad was in Malta!!!! Super!!!! +++++++++++ good work"

"This company made me a great deal on a great product. They are a pleasure to do business with."