• Phone: 8778117659

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.67/10 9.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10

"Fast shipping my product came in a well packaged box and works perfectly. I will be a repeat customer. "

"I was very happy with the fast delivery and the product worked great"

"I couldn't believe how fast my purchase was shipped, wow what a treat. Thank you so much. And your prices on same item over EBay was a 1/3 even half the cost at your site well done. "

"I needed a Christmas gift for the girlfriend. She wanted a surface and I was able to get it from buyspry.com. Fast and efficient service. I forgot to add a note I contacted buyspry and asked them to add one. They instantly did. I also received her present really quick. Shipping was really fast. Thanks buyspry."

"Very impressed with the product, was better than I thought it would be for the price, my daughter is ordering one for herself and my nephew is also. Just being able to charge 2 devices at a time but 4 is awesome. I can do 2 iPhones and a ipad at the same time. My only suggestion would be is to add an option to get iPhone charging cables with it instead of the one provided, as they are of no use to me until I upgrade to newer phones. Never the less great product. "

"Best Price,Fast Shipping,Good Communications.. what else..!
Perfect.

"Simply looking for a mouse connection replacement, and they had a great price with free shipping. They shipped very quickly, and I got the item within 2 days of placing my order."

"Great to do business with. Prompt delivery!"

"Beats headphones were described as new and they were new. These were a present for my son and their fast shipping and great communications made sure they arrived in plenty of time. I saved money and my teenage son loves them !"

"Excellent Price, Service & Shipping. Love my Samsung Pro Tablet!!! I would highly recommend these guys for your next tech purchase!!!"

"Really fast delivery to Sweden and very good feedback ????"

"Purchased a new Samsung 10.1" tablet, Model SM-T530-NU with Android Kitkat 4.4.2, from BuySPRY, on EBay. The unit arrived quickly, and was exactly as described in their ad: new, and in the original box, with the OEM protective film on both the front and back. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again in the future."

"Excellent transaction. Fast shipping and item just as described. Would definitely shop from buyspry.com again."

"Brought a Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 10.1" SM-T520R 16GB Android 4.4 Exynos 5420 1.9GHz Tablet on eBay and the tablet is like a new and absolutely perfect"

"Bought my powerbeats by Dr dre from butspry.com had a great service kept upto date about delivery via email wich was good and the item was spot on and so was the service! Great job guys!!"

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,861 merchant members.