• Phone: 8778117659

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.31/10 9.31/10

"I love my ipad mini use it every day,got it quick and in perfect new condition.Great price was what made my mind to purchase this wonderful ipad mini."

"I purchased the Beats headphones and they were exactly as described. They passed the test of my very discriminating daughters who were skeptical. Very fast delivery as well. Thank you for providing such a great product without the high cost. "

"I purchased a pair of Beats Factory Refurbished headphones from BuySPRY's eBay account! Less than one hr after I clicked purchase I received an email stating that my order had been shipped! Impressive right?? YES!!! I received my order in 3 days and that was with free shipping!! As for the actual product it was exactly as described "factory refurbished, might show little signs of wear and tear" my head phones look very close to brand new! I'm very please and will buy from them again!! I saved a lot of $$ so that's always a plus as well! Thanks BuySPRY!!!"

"This seller was awesome. Answered questions before I purchased very fast. The price and the product was sealed and new as indicated, perfect. I would not hesitate to recommend or buy again from this seller. Thanks!!!! "

"Great Seller!!!! Super fast shipping!!! Quality Items at an affordable price!!! It was a pleasure doing business with you..."

"Excellent quality iphone charger , extremely fast shipping. Couldn't be better! I wish all sellers were this awesome to deal with. Thanks!"

"Such top service, ordered on the 1st, posted on the 2nd,
and arrived down under on the 5th. Just amazing prompt
delivery department. Hard to believe my connect dock
is here already.
Would highly recommend the business to anyone,
without hesitation.

"I have recently order a avermedia game capture device and I would like to say I am extremely happy with it to be honest I could of got the device from anywhere but I got it from buyspry and I was more happy getting it from there then i would have from the actual store they was a huge help and influence on me getting the device and to add the icing on the cake it was cheaper than the other ecommerce giants who had the same product I will always come back for more purchases from them thanks buyspry you are truly #1"

"Everything is fine. Fast delivery, responsive seller. I recommend."

"Bought a 3 way SLI bridge for my motherboard and was very happy. The bridge was well packed and shipped super quickly! I would definitely buy from them again. "

"Excellent service, shipping and price."

"I purchased an iPad mini from this company through ebay. The product arrived safely and in new and good condition. This gives me the confidence in online shopping with buyspry.com"

"I bought many items from them, and I am very satisfied, one of the few honest sellers in my opinion"

"good, great seller, fast shipping, great product as in the list"

"It was nice making business with BuySpry. They offer a fast shipping and they have the lowest prices. Unfortunately I've had to resell the Gear Fit in order to buy Gear 2 but still the service was excellent."

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.