Stores > BuySPRY.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

"ordered a cell-phone from the seller e-bay store.
as i irdered, seller immediatly contacted me to verify the purchase,
the prder arrived to me only a WEEK later! all the way from U.S to IL :)
the product was exactly as describeded, works perfectly!
thank you BuySPRY!

This review was modified by noali1990 on November 25 2015 07:33:24 AM

"Great seller. I've purchased a Samsung Note Edge and it was in excellent condition as stated in the eBay post. I totally recommend them. "

This review was modified by amina246 on November 24 2015 06:39:25 PM

"My name is Florian and I am from Albania (South-East-Europe) I have bought one iPad air and 2 HTC ONE M9 from BuySPRY. All items arrived in perfect condition and the delivery was very fast. I want to thank the team behind BuySPRY for their good job. I am planning to buy again as I am satisfied with the products and the response I get from BuySPRY. Thank you and keep up the good work. Best of luck."

"I buy a tablet samsung galaxy tab 3 and not only arrived on time is also accurate as described. Thanks BuySpry.com"

This review was modified by Sirod14 on November 24 2015 06:30:08 AM

"Exceptional speed and service. "

This review was modified by ALEXBOTELLO1 on November 22 2015 05:34:11 PM

"buySPRY.com is the best option to buy online, I get a Ipad Air 2 and I´m in El Salvador, very fast shipping and the ipad is perfect, the number one"

"The item I bought an iPad Air 2 with 128 GB memory space and with cellular and Wifi connectivity arrived in good order and in good time (Oct 3rd 2015, 4 days after I ordered the item.) but with a slightly wonky lightning charger port. It needs a slight bit of upward pressure for the iPad to recognize that the lightning cable is in and thus charging the iPad Air 2. I did not return it since I was about to leave the country for an overseas trip and needed to bring along the Air 2 for the trip. Other than that the Air 2 is functioning wonderfully. "

This review was modified by JohnLO64 on November 19 2015 07:10:02 PM

"Very satisfied with product and on time delivery"

This review was modified by anaduv3884 on November 19 2015 06:37:05 PM

"Excellent description. The phone was in perfect condition and arrived very quickly."

This review was modified by vsauder on November 18 2015 09:18:26 PM

"Arrived in just a few days (including Sunday) in original packaging. Beats earphones sound fantastic and couldn't ask for a better price. Very happy with purchase. Thinking about getting a couple more for a few people for Christmas. "

"Product arrive as advertised, fast service, works great!
Amazon Fire Phone 32GB 4G LTE GSM UNLOCKED

This review was modified by Stonefield on November 17 2015 09:21:42 AM

"Great seller..Good communication and excellent packaging. Item arrived in mint condition."

This review was modified by Hema29 on November 16 2015 06:37:41 PM

"After having an extremely bad experience trying to purchase an iPad Air 2 from a different seller, I was very leery to purchase one again on eBay. I did though from BuySPRY.com and couldn't be happier. Communication emails were wonderful. They sent shipping and tracking info right away and delivery was super fast. The iPad Air 2 works beautifully and is exactly as described. THANK YOU SO MUCH, BuySPRY.com, for being an honest, and first class seller! I'd like to give you 10 stars!"

This review was modified by mariadangeloart on November 17 2015 01:44:01 PM

"Phone was MINT and arrived very quickly. THANKYOU! !!!"

This review was modified by Pyra24 on November 17 2015 05:00:01 AM

""I was surprised how quickly my ipad was delivered and it really looks like new as described. No any problems . It works fine. I am very happy with my purchase. Great vendor""

This review was modified by 1hernandez on November 16 2015 04:00:01 PM

Share BuySPRY.com's store rating

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,677 merchant members.