Stores > BuySPRY.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10

2016-04-26

ECP (Excellent and Cheap product)

"The product is as described by the seller. I've bought an Iphone 5s and it looks brand new. In fact, I cannot note any difference between the one i bought from them and mine that I bought from Apple."

This review was modified by tucan4200 on April 26 2016 07:02:07 AM

2016-04-25

Quick Fast delivery

"I received my Logitech (Logicool) Unifying Receiver for Logitech Keyboard and Mouse , in 3 days.
I appreciate the quick and speedy delivery. Thank You

This review was modified by stephenvbc on April 25 2016 11:09:04 AM

Five stars Seller

"I bought an iphone 5s very cheap and shipped to me too fast! Great seller!"

This review was modified by makallianis on April 22 2016 03:33:42 PM

2016-04-22

Amazing products and amazing prices

"I purchased a refurbished iPhone from BuySPRY. I was a little skeptical when I placed the order because you never know what you are going to get with a used item. However, this phone was in immaculate condition! Not a scratch or blemish anywhere on it and it was in perfect working condition. I was extremely happy with this purchase and highly recommend this company!"

This review was modified by jnwaite907 on April 22 2016 10:31:27 AM

Very fast shipping

"Nice product, early arriving and always respond cuestions thank you nice to do bussines whet them!!!"

This review was modified by Legajair on April 22 2016 04:29:30 AM

2016-04-21

"excellent services, will use again"

This review was modified by geoffreysprague on April 21 2016 06:42:58 AM

2016-04-18

Clear crisp communication at its best

"The quality of item was spot on with description, made it easy to purchase and shipping was on time. Would certainly do business with them again. "

This review was modified by William43r on April 18 2016 02:41:55 PM

2016-04-14

Happy wife LOW COST

"incredible deal on a used iphone 5s,listing said it had obvious wear and scratches, WHERE, this thing looks brand new! "

This review was modified by D-rock1981 on April 14 2016 06:45:15 PM

2016-04-13

Perfect!!

"Wish I could give it more stars then 5!! I bought a Xbox One with all the accessories for a very low price and free, fast shipping included. Couldn't be happier with BuySpry.com Thanks!!"

This review was modified by crazcmac on April 13 2016 02:58:03 PM

2016-04-13

Wow!!! Just amazingly Wow!!!!

"I recently bought a refurbished Microsoft Xbox and wasn't expecting it so quickly and how great it was packaged. I bought it as a gift for someone but think I'm going to keep it for myself. Buyspry is a great seller. I will definitely be buying from them again and will tell my friends about their professionalism and courtesy. As I said in my title....wow, just wow!!!

This review was modified by Eslam65 on April 13 2016 01:22:12 PM

2016-04-12

I have bought twice !!!

"Thats means I really satisfied....and when i can...I will buy again
five stars...

This review was modified by edusan on April 12 2016 10:51:04 AM

2016-04-11

Powerbeats2 Wireless

"I have bought Powerbeats2 Wireless from BuySPRY.com, The headphones are amazing and the price was realy low regarding the product.
I am realy satisfied with BuySPRY.

This review was modified by Tamir_Hazut on April 11 2016 01:52:50 AM

2016-04-08

Amazing seller with fast shipping!!

"Love my Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats 2 Wireless In-Ear Headphones w/ RemoteTalk bought from BuySPRY, let's jus say I would def buy again and recommend seller! Received my item before expected delivery, affordable and jus pain amazing experience. THANKS!! Jamming to work on a Friday with my new Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats 2 Wireless In-Ear Headphones!"

This review was modified by Crissy84 on April 08 2016 04:59:36 AM

2016-04-04

Processing and shipping faster than expected

"Purchased a Dr. Dre PowerBeats 2 in ear wireless for my son's birthday. BuySPRY.com price is the best. I got the item sooner than I expected. I was just amazed by how fast they processed the order. Item was as described and I was very satisfied with the transaction. I may have previous buying transaction with BuySPRY.com and will probably buy again from them."

This review was modified by fbcabatu on April 05 2016 05:28:20 AM

2016-04-03

awesome sale

"Item was exactly as described, fast shipment and no hassles "

This review was modified by baird2006 on April 03 2016 07:37:38 PM

Share BuySPRY.com's store rating

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.