Stores > BuySPRY.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
2017-02-22

Nice product at a great price!

"We bought an iPad mini gen 2 to replace our sons iPad mini. The price was the main factor and this one was the best value we found and it also came in quickly!"

This review was modified by Leadfut7 on February 24 2017 07:45:02 AM

IPAD 4th Generation

"Very fast shipping, quality product!"

This review was modified by thekneales on February 24 2017 06:15:02 AM

Excellent store

"It's a excellent store! I recommend them so much "

This review was modified by Tommy_cristian on February 24 2017 04:45:03 AM

2017-02-19

great ebayer

"package arrived quickly, was well package and was in perfect condition. thank you"

This review was modified by cacrw on February 21 2017 05:45:02 PM

2017-02-14

Honest, responsive

"Honest, prompt response to questions, accurate description of products. Will buy again."

This review was modified by wanghai97 on February 16 2017 12:15:01 PM

Great Value

"Got a Dell Venue 7140 with the extra battery keyboard cover for 150. I couldn't find it from any other seller for less than 200."

This review was modified by idontkn1 on February 15 2017 07:00:02 PM

Lucky Buy

"Great place to deal with! Smooth transaction, received item quickly, and it was exactly as described! I will buy from them again!"

This review was modified by sarens1960 on February 15 2017 06:30:01 PM

a very happy granddaughter

"i ordered 2 i phone 6"s for my granddaughters they came in within 3 days in perfect condition they were so excited i appreciate the service and prompt response to this order thank you for being the kind of company i love to buy from "

This review was modified by beautyridgehome on February 15 2017 03:00:02 PM

The iphone 6+ is as good as new

" I've never purchased a refurbished phone before, so I wasn't sure what to expect from the iphone 6+. The price was the lowest on the internet and I was pleasantly surprised at the condition of the phone. Everything is just as one would expect from a brand new one. Just a very minor scratch which is covered by the case and screen protector. Functionally it's good as new. I purposely waited a month to give my excellent feedback for this company. They do a good job (no B.S.) and it shows in their product. I will definitely make future purchases from Buyspry."

This review was modified by cincode on February 15 2017 02:30:02 PM

2017-02-11

"I was to have a chance at some kind of gift -- like an iPad. After I spent time writing the nice review, the link was a dud. WTF!"

This review was modified by fanchon88 on February 15 2017 06:00:01 PM

Great seller!

"I bought 2 fitbits from BuySPRY.com on Ebay. They shipped quickly and were in perfect condition. I'm definitely going to check their site first next time I'm shopping for electronics."

This review was modified by mateodh on February 14 2017 12:15:23 AM

Great product

"Came in a neat package, brand new, works like a charm so far, lights are bright enough for me, easy to set up, brings a manual, has turbo key, totally satisfied here."

This review was modified by Diana88 on February 14 2017 12:15:15 AM

2017-02-10

Enchance your typing and game on this keyboard!

"Found this keyboard and could not believe how well it was constructed and how much it is like a mechanical keyboard. Never have used a gamer keyboard before it took a little bit of getting used too. Love the price and the ability to change colors to prevent boredom, lol. Give this keyboard high marks. Customer service was outstanding also, quick response to all my questions."

This review was modified by jabrown_01 on February 14 2017 12:15:09 AM

Sad BUT Delighted

"Received my new Iphone 6, 128 gb at a fantastic price, but after setting everything up the speaker volume was not good at all. I sent in a request to return and they responded within 6 hours and offered a replacement.. I needed a phone immediately and asked for a refund. The next day they sent a return label and within 3 working days they had received my phone and given me a full refund... so I was sad that the phone was not what was advertised, I was delighted not to have to struggle for a refund. "

This review was modified by renee_w_stanley on February 14 2017 12:15:05 AM

2017-02-09

Excellent service

"I ordered a Xbox one controller online from buyspry and I am very pleased with the result. I received the package very fast and the controller is in excellent condition. All at an amazing price. Highly recommend!"

This review was modified by Saboo27 on February 14 2017 12:00:20 AM

Share BuySPRY.com's store rating

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,442 merchant members.