• Phone: 8778117659

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.71/10 9.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"I ordered a Galaxy 4 Tablet from BuySPRY.Com on 09/15/2014 it was shipped on 09/16/2014 , and it was at my door by 11:09am on 09/18/2014 .....Tablet was brand new as stated and after charging set up was done with no problems at all.Doesn't get much better than that,5 Stars, A++++++++, I would definitely buy from them again.......Sincerely , Pete Lazo"

"Super fast shipping. A pleasure to deal with a company of this caliber

Replacement Ear-Tips Ear-Buds For iBeats, urBeats PowerBeats 2 Pair Medium Small

"Great purchase and very fast shipping, would easily buy from them again!!!!"

"WOW When I say Super fast shipping this seller is one of the Best thanks . RCA RD-1006 Discwasher Vinyl Record Care System. Thank you I will buy from again."

"Because they missing my stuff"

"Purchased 2 Original Microsoft Xbox 360 Play & Charge Charging Cables. BEST price on the web, smooth transaction, SUPER FAST shipping, and EXCELLENT communication! I highly recommend this company! Thanks BuySPRY!"

"Was very helpful all throughout the process. Will definitely buy from them in future. :)"

"I bought iPad mini 32gb 4g. Great customer service, product perfect as described and extremely fast delivery to Australia. Will definitely come back."

"Just bought a brand new blue ps4 controller was exactly how it was in pictures brand new and sealed"

"Purchased a 10FT MFI Certified Apple iPhone Lightning Cable."

"I bought a Galaxy S3 Mini phone, the price was great, fast shippement and the phone was exactly as described. This is a great seller, and i would buy from them in the future."

"I bought one pair of Beats for a gift & liked them so well I got another pair. The people are honest & easy to deal with & everyone likes that!! Thank you so very much!! Great product great people!!"

"Bought ps4 controller item new as described,fast shipping,nice doing business with you "

"I got galaxy tab 3 superb and fast ship best seller............."

"Transaction was so smooth from A to Z, and I'm totally satisfied with my purchase. Price was a few dollars more than the lowest price that I could find in the internet, but I didn't mind paying few extra dollars considering all the hastle I'd gone through with the other vendors w/ no stock, slow shipping and/or lousy customer service."

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.