Stores > BuySPRY.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
Voice your opinion! Review BuySPRY.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-22

Terrible service and junk for product!

"bought an ipad Mini from Buyspry on e-bay 6 months ago. It was junk from the very beginning. Horrible customer service. It was used and re-manufactured. Just through it away. Don't wast your money with this company!!"

This review was modified by JoeO'Connor on March 24 2017 04:15:02 PM

2017-03-21

Great Customer Service!!

"I received the wrong size fitbit and they replaced very quickly with no issues!! Great company to work with!! Thanks!! Love the fitbit!!"

This review was modified by trac0828 on March 23 2017 08:00:02 AM

2017-03-21

i have found a new online retailer!!!!!!

"I purchased a Fitbit Charge HR Activity, Heart Rate + Sleep Wristband with standard delivery with an Estimated delivery date between Fri. Mar. 24 and Wed. Mar. 29............. I received it in 2 days....phenomenal!!!!!"

This review was modified by nystucknnc on March 23 2017 06:30:02 AM

2017-03-20

Great products , excellent price

"Bought 2 Fitbit Charge HR for me and my husband's,! and I am very satisfied with the product . The product was reasonable compared to other sellers . Not only did I get an excellent product , it came 5 days before the said delivery date . Thank you BuySry! Will definetely buy products here again ☺️"

This review was modified by acts23738 on March 22 2017 05:30:02 PM

2017-03-20

Great seller

"This seller only has quality products at a great price. They ship super fast as well. They can count on my return for future purchases!"

This review was modified by derekmed1 on March 22 2017 04:15:01 PM

2017-03-18

WOW! Need I say more....

"I could not believe how fast we received our product. My son was very happy. The product was
exactly how it was described and great quality. I would recommend this seller and would buy from them again.

This review was modified by geegee0921 on March 21 2017 12:30:13 AM

2017-03-18

Gr8 Purchase

"I misplaced my original earbuds was skeptical about buying off the market but I was proven wrong these earbuds are exactly as described. Works well with my note 5 "

This review was modified by Martella4670 on March 21 2017 12:30:04 AM

2017-03-15

Good items are here!

"It's cheap and good quality.
If I have a chance, I'm willing to buy it again.

This review was modified by lovekimdaddy on March 17 2017 03:00:07 AM

2017-03-14

"Great sellers. The item was perfect and the shipping was fast."

This review was modified by Drowell73 on March 16 2017 02:30:01 PM

2017-03-12

Helpful Communication

"I was thinking of ordering a Samsung Galaxy S5 but had some questions about the detail description of the phone. I contacted BuySpry by email and they got back to me quickly and answered my questions very thoroughly. I ordered the phone, it shipped quickly, looks and works great! Very happy with this seller."

This review was modified by Darlene.Oxton on March 14 2017 05:00:07 AM

2017-03-10

Great company

"Got a fitbit for my son and the shipping was fast, communication amazing and the fitbit is in perfect condition. Thank you so much, will do business again."

This review was modified by rossamber03 on March 14 2017 12:15:05 AM

Flawless Refurbished

"I bought a refurbished iPhone 6 from this seller with free shipping. They shipped it out the next day and I got the phone with 2 days. I was expecting some imperfections since it is a refurbished phone and this seller has the best price. The phone I received was flawless and I'm so glad I bought it from them. It saved me at least $50 over the next cheapest dealer."

This review was modified by Joatmon22 on March 14 2017 12:00:30 AM

Buy SPRY.com has great deals

"I bought the RadioShack 52 Watt 2.1 Multimedia Speakers with Control Pod and Subwoofer (PL1-3 from them on Ebay March 6 and it arrived March 8. The price was great. The sound is very very good. I turned it up and it has such a rich full sound. I will buy from agaia"

This review was modified by ronald.thompson on March 14 2017 12:00:19 AM

Excelente

"item Dell Latitude 10 ST2 10.1" 64GB Wi-Fi Windows 8 Tablet - Black
Excelente servicio, cuando me contacte con el vendedor la respuesta fue casi instantánea y en lo que corresponde al articulo comprado, tengo para decirles que fue mas de lo que esperaba es muy satisfactorio. Muchas gracias

This review was modified by fioran0407 on March 14 2017 12:00:16 AM

2017-03-07

Excellent and trustable seller

"Good communication and ready to help mentality. Answer ur questions asap.good to deal with you more"

This review was modified by christinjt on March 09 2017 02:30:02 PM

Share BuySPRY.com's store rating

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.