Stores > BuySPRY.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

2016-07-18

Very satisfied

"Excellent marketing, communication, prices, quality and shipping!!!"

This review was modified by Antonis3 on July 18 2016 09:00:23 AM

2016-07-16

Super awesome bestest company

"Can't believe the deal I got on my xbox one and how fast they shipped it to me! They even sent me a thank you letter that's a first. Wow what great people. "

2016-07-11

More than expected

"The phone I purchased was used but in the best condition!! I actually expected to see some scratches but there are none!! Speedy service, fair prices and super customer service. I will definitely do business with again. "

This review was modified by Canyaj on July 11 2016 06:38:54 PM

2016-07-10

Great experience!

"Bought a pair of USB nano receivers from them on ebay. shipping was fast and items works great.
Very happy overall.

2016-07-10

Why'd I wait so long! Never again.

"I had my laptop stolen right out of my truck with & it had the my unifying receiver plugged in, but my mouse was out of my bag. So I bought a new mouse/keyboard combo with new receiver, then with my luck I lost that receiver too!!! uuuggghhh!!!! So I just went months without using my mouse & keyboard, so before buying a third mouse, I did a search on your site and BINGO.....found the Logitech (Logicool) Unifying Receiver by itself. I decided to order one, but then thought better & ordered two (was afraid of losing another), I wasn't sure if they were compatible, but still cheaper than buying a THIRD mouse. My package came a few days later, sooner than expected in a nice package to prevent any damages. Plugged the unit in, read thru the instructions and WOW....I was finally able to now use my old mouse, my new mouse & my wireless keyboard. Was very pleased it worked and the quick service you provided. Thank you.

This review was modified by james.salas33 on July 10 2016 02:53:40 PM

2016-07-02

Logitech Wireless Mouse M317 Multicolor Lady on the Lily 910-003702 MOUSE ONLY

"Fantastic seller with a great product at a wonderful price, and they shipped item immediately, and upon arrival it was perfect! A 5 star seller!!!"

2016-07-01

One of the wrost things i did....

"Was not ordering from them sooner the customer service was amazing and I got my package a week before the delivery date everything was Absoulutely flawless even after leaving positive feedback I received gratitude and a appreciation email you guys rock!"

This review was modified by Simplyjoe on July 01 2016 10:00:06 AM

2016-06-30

Great Experience

"Smooth sales process
Very fast shipping
Good packaging
As described product
It is great experience all in all

This review was modified by O1070 on June 30 2016 02:04:18 PM

2016-06-28

Great service, great comunication and very fast shipping

"a totally reliable seller, solve your questions quickly and everything makes it very easy and simple, incredible products and excellent prices definitely would buy here again, thank you!"

This review was modified by hagenlittle on June 28 2016 09:36:03 AM

2016-06-24

Genuine Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats 2 Wireless RIP OFF!

"I purchased two of these headphones and recommended a friend to buy one as well. I have been using these headphones for 3 months and they have already broken. The ear bud was definitely super glued. The same exact problem happened to my friends headphones. The description from their Ebay website states that the headphones had "Normal wear of minor scratches will show on the item, retail box has moderate signs of wear." A product that has normal wear should not break like that, especially since I do not run or do anything crazy while wearing the headphones. I'm embarrassed, because my friend is now mad with me for recommending this product. I'm also upset, because I thought the store was legitimate. When I emailed them they told me about their 60 day warranty that I cold not take advantage of because it broke after that. Then they said,

"Unfortunately we are no longer able to accept this item back for a return.
We apologize for the issue.
We can suggest taking the device to a local repair shop to have the issue fixed there"

They sold me a broken product that was super glued, and told me that there was nothing they could do about it! They also recommended me to go to a local repair shop. So, I am going to pay more money for a repair shop to use super glue! This store is a rip off and their customer service is horrible don't waste your time or money.

This review was modified by dajodam on June 24 2016 02:07:43 PM

2016-06-23

outstanding

"Buyspry is perhaps one of the most ,perfect,outstanding and professional eBay seller.
Low prices,good communication and quick shipping,that's amazing.....

This review was modified by soobirajb on June 23 2016 10:11:33 AM

2016-06-22

Excellent service, extremely fast shipping

"Buyspry.com is the best people in the business. From excellent customer service to excellent shipping, and New or Like New products at very low prices.. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to own at a very fair price."

This review was modified by montana.wright on June 22 2016 11:24:13 AM

2016-06-22

Great Price!

"Purchased a mouse on eBay. The price was very low, it came quickly, and worked perfectly. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again."

This review was modified by glenbren on June 22 2016 08:03:02 AM

2016-06-20

THE REAL DEAL HOOKING UP THE PEOPLE WITH GOOD PRICES

"Bought some banging **** beats for the low low , my item came as they described it , you guy the real MvP !! BLESS UP ! Get Fresh With these guys."

This review was modified by LeoTrueno on June 20 2016 08:54:20 PM

2016-06-17

Extremely pleased

"Excellent condition, fast shipping "

This review was modified by coloradotiquer on June 17 2016 04:41:48 PM

Share BuySPRY.com's store rating

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,535 merchant members.