• BuySPRY.com BuySPRY.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10

2015-07-25

"The product is delivered as said and there was a misunderstanding if it was the right product or not but on enquiry with just a question, I the issue has been solved. Apologies and thank you. Regards Praneeth Darji "

2015-07-25

"The item was quickly shipped and received. This was my first experience with BuySPRY and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from this seller again. "

2015-07-24

"I purchased a Samsung TAB 4 Tablet from BuySpry.com, I received the tablet 2 days sooner than I expected, and it was in perfect working condition. It was a pleasure to doing business wjth them and I expest I may purchase from them again in the future."

2015-07-23

"I bought my samsung galaxy s5 from buyspry. I must say I was very impressed because I got everything that was stated in the description. I also fall in love with the phone and phone also reach in a timely manner plus it was very affordable. Buyspry actual make it convenient for a small income work like me to actual own a phone with class and I would recommend them to anyone in work. For me, I gave them maximum rating."

2015-07-23

"I bought (2) two Samsung galaxy tab 4 7' from buySpry.com and indeed i got it really as i bought it on line and it was inexpensive and it really TV well. I love! EXACTLY WHAT I PAID FOR. Thank you"

2015-07-23

"I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7" SM-T237 T230 1.2GHz Android 4.4 WiFi Only 16GB Tablet and have been very pleased with it. It looks and works excellent. It was just what I wanted at a great price and the shipping was very fast with no problems. I would recommend everyone to buy from them. Thanks alot for a great buying experience."

2015-07-22

"Excellent Seller.Items are as described and shipped very quickly."

2015-07-22

"Fast and reliable. What I like about them is their customer service. It's actually pretty good, minus the inbox always being full..."

2015-07-21

"I received my product as described , excellent service, they would buy them at any time !"

2015-07-21

"While there was a problem with item delivered, BuySpry quickly, correctly and at no cost to me corrected it. The correct item is in perfect condition and is a great value!"

2015-07-21

"Wanted a bigger processor on my Samsung galaxy tab so it would be fast. Most come with a 1.2. Bought a 1.7 processor so it wouldn't jam or be as slow as some I have seen. Very happy with the way it works I was not disappointed. Will return in the future to get more of my electronic devices. Thank You Steven Peoples"

2015-07-20

"I would do business with them without a second thought. They were accurate in everything. The shipping method and the packing were excellent. "

2015-07-20

"I was extremely satisfied. I bought my items late at night. THEN it was shipped early in the morning and came to my address 3 days later. Awesome Fast Shipping!!! "

2015-07-20

"I've never actually bought on eBay before. So, like many people, I was pretty skeptical with the listings for unlocked smartphones that were significantly cheaper than what one would normally pay at a retail store such as Target or Walmart. I bought a Samsung Galaxy S5 and my phone arrived within 4 days of ordering, and so far works perfectly. I was actually surprised with how easy it was to transfer my existing Straight Talk service to this phone since it was Verizon branded. However, I would warn others to carefully read the description of the item they're ordering, as BuySpry can have several listings of the same phone in varying conditions, as well as the warranty for the device when you buy it!"

2015-07-20

"I have not received anything from BuySpry.com
I purchased on 06/23/2015 and pay it by paypal and at the moment, I have not received any track number, explanation...
The product has been in stock alwais.

Share BuySPRY.com's store rating

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.