• Phone: 8778117659

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10

"Great to do business with. Prompt delivery!"

"Beats headphones were described as new and they were new. These were a present for my son and their fast shipping and great communications made sure they arrived in plenty of time. I saved money and my teenage son loves them !"

"Excellent Price, Service & Shipping. Love my Samsung Pro Tablet!!! I would highly recommend these guys for your next tech purchase!!!"

"Really fast delivery to Sweden and very good feedback ????"

"Purchased a new Samsung 10.1" tablet, Model SM-T530-NU with Android Kitkat 4.4.2, from BuySPRY, on EBay. The unit arrived quickly, and was exactly as described in their ad: new, and in the original box, with the OEM protective film on both the front and back. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again in the future."

"Excellent transaction. Fast shipping and item just as described. Would definitely shop from buyspry.com again."

"Brought a Samsung Galaxy TabPRO 10.1" SM-T520R 16GB Android 4.4 Exynos 5420 1.9GHz Tablet on eBay and the tablet is like a new and absolutely perfect"

"Bought my powerbeats by Dr dre from butspry.com had a great service kept upto date about delivery via email wich was good and the item was spot on and so was the service! Great job guys!!"

"I bought the Beats by Dr Dre Headphones for my son's birthday. The shipping was very fast, and couldn't beat the price!! I am very pleased with the quality!!"

"BEST PRICE FOR QUALITY REAL BEATS SOLO!!!! Thank you sooooo much! I just can't thank you enough!"

"I ordered a manufacturer refurbished Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro for my wife absolutely hassell free. Received the unit today packaged very carefully, and so far it seems to be in great working order. Very impressed with the speed of the tablet, and I know she will love it. Thanks to all at BuySpry.com!"

"I purchased a Logitech Unifying receiver to replace mine that grew legs. Came quickly, plugged it in and BAM! I was set! Thank you, BuySPRY!"

"Amazing seller, super fast and got EXACTLY what I ordered"

"I am deployed and I got my product in 8 days. Nothing broken and product works great!"

"Bought my Sony PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset from BuySPRY and i must say, very fast delivery and item came sealed and brand new. I appreciate also getting a great price $10 dollars cheaper than other retail stores."

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.