Stores > BuySPRY.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10

2016-05-28

Best online store

"I bought iPhone 5s and it was a really great phone. "

This review was modified by rahim3234 on May 28 2016 08:51:20 PM

2016-05-27

Nothing less than 5 stars

"Can't think of any reason to give less than 5 stars."

This review was modified by ShidoSho on May 27 2016 08:48:35 AM

2016-05-21

Great speedy delivery

"Was impressed with the Camera Bag, pictures didn't do it justice. impressed with how fast I got it. If I hear of anyone thinking of the same bag I got I will suggest this company. "

2016-05-20

iPhone came as expected with fast shipping

"Needed a phone really quick because my old one messed up on my. This company sold a iPhone for a steal and had it delivered in a timely manner! "

This review was modified by tankey14 on May 20 2016 06:53:16 PM

2016-05-20

I can hear clearly now!

"I purchased a pair of pre-owned Beats earbuds and could not be happier with that decision. They came in exactly as described and super fast. After using them for 6 weeks, I am still 100% happy with them!"

This review was modified by alutrabj on May 20 2016 03:43:21 PM

2016-05-19

Buy Buy From BuySPRY!!

"My granddaughter broke her phone and was frantic. (Teenager!) She chose a Galaxy Note 3. From order to in her hands was less than 4 days. Gramma is happy. Daughter is happy. Granddaughter is happy. BuySPRY spreads lots of happiness. I have already recommended to friends."

2016-05-17

Super fast !

"Great service and communication, the fastest ever international shipment."

This review was modified by motiassaf on May 17 2016 07:24:17 AM

2016-05-16

A store like no one! High Quality Products!

"Bought a Nexus 5 phone, shipping was fast plus the quality of the product was just incredible, way to go BuySPRY! would definitely recommend you guys with friends, you're my new favorite store on eBay!"

2016-05-14

Giving Speedy Smiles

"Thanks for being so speedy!
Not 1 single problem. Will most definitely purchase from you all again.

This review was modified by TamikaSpencer on May 14 2016 06:29:35 PM

2016-05-14

Buyspry is the bestbuy! :p

"I recently purchased a Samsung galaxy note 3 from buyspry and it's better than I expected, works amazing! Would definitely recommend it to everyone."

This review was modified by Anandji on May 14 2016 06:00:47 PM

2016-05-12

Underrated products! :D

"I ordered the Iphone 5s 32 GB from BuySPRY a week ago and they listed it as "fair condition" but when it arrived, i couldn't find a single scratch or blemish! It looked brand new out of the box. The shipping was super fast, phone was perfect, and they were amazing to work with. Would definitely buy again!"

This review was modified by BrittanyShaw on May 12 2016 10:03:10 AM

2016-05-11

Nice

"I bought my Samsung Galaxy S4 in BuySPRY.com. Seller made quick delivery. And when I had a lot of question seller answered me as can soon."

This review was modified by XmasterX on May 11 2016 07:53:03 AM

2016-05-09

Could not ask for more!

"Item was shipped fast and was as described. The item also showed up 2 days before expected delivery date. Great seller! No issues what so ever."

2016-05-07

Best shop with big experience

"I bought my IPhone in BuySPRY.com. Seller made quick delivery. And when I had a lot of question seller answered me as can soon.
Thanks

This review was modified by Mazurok_Oleksandr on May 07 2016 07:14:03 AM

2016-05-06

Awesome Seller A++++ Rating

"Best seller ever I have for iPhone. Purchased three 5s was in mind condition. Will buy again from this seller. Fast shipping. I recommend this seller to everyone "

This review was modified by Jadoonhamza6 on May 06 2016 10:21:14 PM

Share BuySPRY.com's store rating

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,590 merchant members.