Stores > BuySPRY.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10

Awesome eBay seller

"Bout a new mouse Logitech m317 without reciever (no problem as I have one) and for a very great $2.49, working great as soon as I turned it on and am very satisfied with their product, shipment time and great deals they offer. Check their eBay store and save big. Thank you guys for am honest and affordable store."

Excellent Seller

"I bought an I-Pad mini and was very happy with all aspects of the purchase process. Also, the product was received quickly and in a reliable package. I recommend the seller."

Fast response! Good service!

"I bought this Ipad a month ago, and I found there is a little problem I'm not satisfied with so I contact the customer service. They responed me very fast and gave me a replacement including shipping back fee. And I get a satisfied one. I'm really happy the purchase experience."

Quick Shipping

"I purchased a Fitbit Charge from BuySPRY.com and I received it within 3 days of placing the order. It was shipped in original packaging and item as described"

Buyspry to buy right, making sure customers are taken care of properly

"Buyspry is a fantastic place to buy from. They make sure you received what you order quickly and exactly as described. I will certainly buy from them again and highly recommend them."

Fast and very good

"I bought an Iphone through BuySPRY and it was shipped fast and there was good. I had a really great experience and I would buy from them again."

"Phone looked brand new and I'm loving it! "

This review was modified by Shaquanna on October 18 2016 05:55:55 AM

IMac purchase

"Recently purchased an IPhone-6S for my daughter from BuySpry. My wife was apprehensive about getting something online without checking out the quality of the product. I got the item at a decent price and handed it over to my daughter. I am glad to say that she is happy with the phone and I am happy that my wife is happy :)
Thanks BuySPRY and continue doing a honest business.

This review was modified by ramajig on October 18 2016 08:37:53 AM

Responsive and professional

"I bought an Ipad through BuySPRY and it was shipped fast and there was clear communication about my purchase throughout the process. I had a really great experience and I would buy from them again."

This review was modified by liciankeir on October 14 2016 08:15:26 AM

Great seller and fast shipper

"Had a little problem with the purchase but it was quickly solved. Product is great and would buy from this merchant again! "

This review was modified by Vengancia on October 13 2016 08:39:45 AM

Cant have it better

"Got a Note 5 for my daughter. The price was great, real quality, timely delivery and a superb customer service. Getting a Note 5 very soon.keep it up guys."

This review was modified by Bukkybukky on October 12 2016 12:44:52 AM

"good price and fast shipment, and the item matches the description online."

Great Reseller

"Purchased an iPad at the lowest price anywhere. The iPad is in excellent condition and was received well ahead of the scheduled delivery date. I will definitely do more business with them."

This review was modified by jmiller77 on October 11 2016 09:47:57 AM

Awesome earbuds

"I bought earbuds , only expecting cheap ones that I could talk while driving. What I got was amazing. These earbuds( GoGroove) are simply amazing. They have the deepest base, I mean deep. The tilt to stay in your ear and they have such a futuristic look with the sleek black and silver coloring. I will definitely buy from this store again. The order came fast and no issues at all. "

This review was modified by CraftyCottage on October 06 2016 05:46:21 AM

Great Store

"Excellent service. Great value. These guys care about what they do. I highly recommend. "

Share BuySPRY.com's store rating

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.