• Phone: 8778117659

Product & services pricing Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10

"100% very quick!100% very quick!100% very quick!100% very quick!100% very quick!100% very quick!100% very quick!100% very quick!100% very quick!"

"It was a wonderful sale, very easy and the deliver was fast. I would shop with them again. I purchased Samsung Tab 4 and it's exactly what the description says on the item.

Liz Long

"Great customer service and prices. Fast shipping, and the packaging was proper."

"Great seller! Product exactly as described fast shipping, amazing service!"

"The order process was very easy, it shipped very fast and in great condition, and the item was exactly as it was described. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong item for my son so I had to return it. The return process was seamless and the refund was much quicker than I anticipated. This is a very accommodating seller and I highly recommend purchasing items through this seller. "

"purchased New Condition Beats Solo HD By Dr. Dre Beats Solo HD On-Ear Genuine Headphones. great customer service, quick ship, item as described. would do business with them again!

was asked to write review, but review is my honest opinion.

"Bought Logitech Universal receiver for one half of the Logitech price on eBay. Received it in three days, despite much longer promised (USP First Class) shipping time. Well packaged with all factory documentation. Highly recommenced."

"Very nice guys with high quality products and fast shipping :) "

"I was on search for BEATS for my son for Christmas, and i wanted too long. I searched through Ebay and Buy spry had such a good reputation I decided to give it a try. So glad that I did. Got the head phones just in time for Christmas and on new\good condition. Very happy, and so was my son. I will be following them and plan on purchasING from them again. "

""Fast delivery, sharing all essential details, a feeling that there is someone who cares about you." "

"Super fast shipping item was as described. Box was a little smashed but could have happened during shipping. Overall I'm happy!"

"Product was great, great service, arrive quickly even during holiday mailing. The price was great compared to trying to fight the crazy Christmas lines or Black Friday. Shopped from home. "

"I was very satisfied by the product, all was perfect and everything worked fine! The delivery was very fast!! A trustable seller that I recommend!"

"I recived my tablet very fast thank you actually i bought for mom and she loved it that you for your great service"

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.