• BuySPRY.com BuySPRY.com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10

"I received my Ipad in 3 days and the shipping was free. It was exactly as decribed and I love it. Thank you very much! The cost was great and so is the product."

"Bought a Fire phone. Amazon switched their policy putting BuySPRY in a tough position. They handled it perfectly - more impressive than even a smooth transaction. Having a seller handle a problem with ease is terrific!"

"Bought a Galaxy Note 3 I would tell my friends and family to search here first Phone looks and works like it is brand new very happy"

"I bought an Ipad air 2 (128GB wifi international version). I should specify that the whole experience was perfect. smooth processing, rapid shipment, impressive delivery, pristine condition, careful packing and honesty."

"Great product and service.
Super fast delivery.
Great costumer service.

"I love my phone. It was shipped right away and got to me fast. I thought I may have a problem but wasn't sure. They responded quickly to my questions. Come to find out the issue was me and not the phone. They have exceeded my expectations. Thank you for a great experience."

"Bought an iPad Air 2. Tremendous deal. Very fast shipping. Will do business with them anytime. Thanks so much. "

"Ordered two Fire phones that arrived exactly when promised! Very good customer service and amazing phones! Would buy from them again!"

"Phone was in excellent condition as said in description positive feedback for you guys on outstanding job she loves her phone thanks again "

"Excellent seller, highly recommended."

"Great easy transaction, they answered all my questions before buying the phone I purchased from them and a quick 3 day Shipping thank you!"

"Superfast shipping. Arrived in a day. Great seller will buy from you again. "

"Very pleased with the whole process - especially my expected date to receive the package was 10/8 and it arrived 9/30 - WOW what great service.

ps. the cable worked like a charm

"I recieved my cell phone all across the continet and i recieved just in time "

"Transaction was smooth and easy. I live in US Territory and have hard time finding sellers that would ship my way.. Product was as described. Shipping was fast. iPad was packed securely... I would buy from them again..."

Share BuySPRY.com's store rating

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,688 merchant members.