Stores > BuySPRY.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10

2016-06-22

Excellent service, extremely fast shipping

"Buyspry.com is the best people in the business. From excellent customer service to excellent shipping, and New or Like New products at very low prices.. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to own at a very fair price."

This review was modified by montana.wright on June 22 2016 11:24:13 AM

2016-06-22

Great Price!

"Purchased a mouse on eBay. The price was very low, it came quickly, and worked perfectly. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again."

This review was modified by glenbren on June 22 2016 08:03:02 AM

2016-06-20

THE REAL DEAL HOOKING UP THE PEOPLE WITH GOOD PRICES

"Bought some banging **** beats for the low low , my item came as they described it , you guy the real MvP !! BLESS UP ! Get Fresh With these guys."

This review was modified by LeoTrueno on June 20 2016 08:54:20 PM

2016-06-17

Extremely pleased

"Excellent condition, fast shipping "

This review was modified by coloradotiquer on June 17 2016 04:41:48 PM

2016-06-16

great earbuds at a great price

"I found BuySPRY on Ebay and they had earbuds like I was looking for. Earbuds sound good. They had very good pricing and shipped quickly and shipping was free."

This review was modified by EPRowdy on June 16 2016 07:53:38 PM

2016-06-15

Very professional, will surely shop with them again!

"Before time delivery, prompt to connect on placing the order. Reasonable pricing. Item as described "

This review was modified by Sankalpsanjose on June 15 2016 10:44:38 PM

2016-06-15

Great service and transaction

"Great service and transaction. Was always inform where the shipment was and on time delivery of the product."

This review was modified by Zoids828 on June 15 2016 11:32:39 AM

2016-06-14

Totally worth it! :-)

"I found Buyspry on EBay. They had the Samsung Galaxy S5 I had shopped for a few weeks. The price and guarantee fit the bill to a T. Shipping speed was so fast. I've called to troubleshoot a few items, and without hesitation,Buyspry took my calls and handled them efficiently. I'm thrilled."

This review was modified by Dawnlight1 on June 14 2016 11:58:45 AM

2016-06-09

The fairest of them all!

"I've been looking for a place where I can buy the only cell phone I've ever wanted and was always startled by it being over priced, but then I found BuySPRY's E-Bay store and not only got the phone I wanted for the lowest and most fair price, but they kept me updated regarding the shipping and tracking through the whole process, the shipment itself was extremely fast and the item arrived in amazing condition, plus the customer service is very kind and you can see they care a lot about their clients, will definitely buy from them in the future!"

2016-06-07

Super Fast

"I ordered two Logitech mice, not only did they have an unbelievably low price, but super fast shipping. The price was why i bought two. They arrived in perfect condition. I am very pleased and hope to buy with them again."

This review was modified by cheshire1369 on June 07 2016 06:52:57 PM

2016-06-01

Better then anyplace else

"Speedy delivery for a cheap price and it works great.. nothing less then 5 stars for buyspry.com. Definitely will place another order soon."

This review was modified by Jay147 on June 01 2016 05:49:42 AM

2016-05-31

First Time buyer

"Since this was my first time buying from BuySPRY.com I didn't know what to expect. Having received my purchase quickly and a very fair price to boot. I will now always check with them, to see if they have what I'm looking for before going any place else. "

2016-05-28

Best online store

"I bought iPhone 5s and it was a really great phone. "

This review was modified by rahim3234 on May 28 2016 08:51:20 PM

2016-05-27

Nothing less than 5 stars

"Can't think of any reason to give less than 5 stars."

This review was modified by ShidoSho on May 27 2016 08:48:35 AM

2016-05-21

Great speedy delivery

"Was impressed with the Camera Bag, pictures didn't do it justice. impressed with how fast I got it. If I hear of anyone thinking of the same bag I got I will suggest this company. "

Share BuySPRY.com's store rating

BuySPRY.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuySPRY.com is a merchant member
BuySPRY.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.