BuySKUCoupons
    • Contact: service@buysku.com
    • Business Hours: 9a-5p PT, M-F / GMT+8 HONGKONG TIME

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"BuySKU was the worst online shop experience I ever had. No package arrived and no response from support. Can anyone help?

- The package never arrived.
- Absolutely no response from the BuySKU support. I contacted support 30 days and 40 days after I bought it. --> No response.
- No tracking at all.
- Bad and hard to handle support page to enter your support request. (No email if they answer your requests, you need to "poll" if there is a response)

modified review This review was modified by mrxa313 on October 03 2014 12:53:58 AM

"buysku.com is a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..don't buy .. i opened paypal cases/disputes.."

"My first purchase: Comunication with BuySku without problems, delivery undamaged - 20 days (CZ), each piece is beautifully packed separately. I am very satisfied, therefore further orders have on the way. I recommended a to friends."

"Original shipment apeards to have been lost. BuySku reshipped after just one e-mail. very pleased with their service."

"Order process is pretty clear, and communication in the matter of out-of-stock items is excellent."

"The experience with this seller is absolutely unspeakable, very low quality standard of customer service. As on today, still my 2 orders are not delivered for which I have paid initially in November.
I will not recommend to anyone to buy from this seller and more over I will warn all my friends and family members not to buy.

"the prices on your site are 10 percent higher, than on AliExpress"

"I have ordered a flash memory from them, I asked for a no registered Air Mail, the package last a little bit to arrive. I contacted them I they sent me this message:
"Dear friend,
Thanks for your reply and waiting for a long time.
we are so sorry that you still can't receive this package. maybe it was lost on the way, in order to keep our good relationship, now we have some suggestions to you for compensation:

1. would you want to pay for registered mail postage USD2to resend, then you can have a tracking number to track the resend order.
2. we also can resend it via surface mail to you.
3. we can offer you a coupon with USD14 for compensation, then you can use it to buy any items on our website.

these choice are depend on you, just tell us your decision is"
But before I answered them to that messaje,the package arrived in good conditions, the device working OK and everything OK.
What I have appreciated a lot is the trustfulness that buysku have with the buyers... becuase without any evidence for a no reception of the package they give several way to solve the problem
Bravo BuySKY !!

"???????? ???? ??? ???????? ????? ??????"

"Great experience and good range of products."

"Fully satisfied with order. Kid love dinosaurs!"

"Excellent! Great product, I recommend!"

"Here is my story of buying at buysku.com, and explantion of why i rated this store so bad.
This was my first order at buysku.com and i bought this http://www.buysku.com/wholesale/Durable-PU-Protective-Case-Cover-with-Stand-for-Ramos-W41-Quad-core-9-4-inch-Tablet-PC-Black.html
Payment went fine, and store gave me this order number 920131125015417476053 at 11/25/2013
After 3 days of waiting 11/28/2013 ive recived tracking number.
And this was IT. Today 12/23/2013 after MONTH waiting i didnt received NOTHING.

"You are asking me to rate a product that still hasn't arrived after two weeks. Of course I'm dissatisfied. I'm traveling tomorrow and won't be able to take this with me as planned. I may have to just cancel this order. "

"I had some quality problems with my products and sku offered to refund or replace immediately. they will keep me as a customer for a long time and I will tell my friends"

BuySKU is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BuySKU is not a merchant member
BuySKU does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!