• Rating 6.17/10 32 reviews

BuyExtras.com is not a merchant member
    BuyExtras.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • BuyExtras.com contact information

• Address: 2440 Manhattan Beach Blvd Gardena, CA 90249
    • Contact: support@buyextras.com
    • Phone: 310-329-2168
    • Customer Support: 310-329-2168
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri Closed Sat, Sun
    • Fax: 310-327-8774

"Received the correct product in a timely manner. However, I decided against keeping it and returned it brand new within their 30 day return policy. I never heard from them or received a credit for the return. They don't have any phone number to reach them, so you can only contact them by email, which I did several times. They completely ignored me and have never responded to any of my attempts to contact them, and they have not contacted me at all. Just beware if you need to return a product. They just keep the item and ignore you. I will NEVER do business with them again. For what it's worth, Paypal was great in helping me get a credit for the purchase, but I had to work directly with Paypal, since buyextras.com completely ignored me."

"I placed an order online thru BuyExtras.com website and my credit card was charged on October 4,2009. The company sent me an email on same day confirming my order and the amount charged. I waited for my order for several days but nothing arrived. Finally on October 21,I found out based on their website that my order was cancelled. I was under the impression that my order was shipped already since my credit card was already charged. Worse, I was'nt notified about the cancellation and the fee was'nt refunded back to my card. I tried to look for a customer service phone number on their website but I could'nt find any. I just sent an email thru the company's website informing them about the problem. I guess I just have to wait for their reply. I always use the internet for years to make purchases online and I've never experience somehing like this before."

Rating 4/102/5

"Things are not starting off well. This is the first time I have ordered from this company and even though it was fast it was not correct. Infact, the only thing right about it was that it was a bluetooth headset. I ordered a Parrot Bluetooth Headset with Car Charger, I received a Freedom Dual Pack Bluetooth Headset with a USB port charger. I looked all over the site to get a phone number to call but there isn't any to be found. I e-mailed them and filled out there online form to start the process ot correct this error they made. I guess I will just have to wait and see how smooth it goes from here. "

"Ordered an HDMI and USB cable on July 9th, arrived on the 11th. Fast, provided tracking number, etc, very pleased."

"I ordered "6 Feet - BXT S-Video+3.5mm(Audio) / 3 RCA(Audio + Video) Camcorder Cable" (http://www.buyextras.com/corcavitosau.html) with: Gold Plated Connector, Double Shield, RFI/EMI Shield.
There are 2 negative points:
1. It was _shipped_ after 10!!! days.
2. Actually I received something like this: http://www.colordrives.com/6ft-pc-to-tv-cable.html (without any Gold Connectors, etc.)

"I needed a fan for my Onkyo 805 Receiver because it's been known to be hot when in use. Someone bought a fan at buyextra and was happy with the results and recommended I get one as well.

I ordered my fan and in received my item in less than a week. Products still work to this day. Keeps my receiver cool and that is all I can ask for. Will definately buy from them again.

"This merchant has the BEST prices on cables of every description. Good quality, fair shipping charges & lightning fast delivery."

"I ordered two, 3', component video cables. $4.95 each. $15.89 delivered to my door. Arrived, priority mail, in 5 days from order date. No problems, great prices, I will do business with them again. Jim"

"I am located at an APO address. I placed an order for an item I needed critical to my work. The order was accepted, processed, and my credit card was charged. The online ordering process was easy and the price was great. At the time I placed the order BuyExtras accepted my money and my order which was clearly placed to my APO address. I waited a week thinking this item was on the way, only to receive an email telling me my money would be refunded soon and they no longer shipped to APO addresses. I am now starting all over in locating this part from another company that does ship to APO addresses, and my work is delayed even longer. This company accepted my order, delayed me a week, then left me hanging. "

OAKside's Avatar
Internets, USA

"Excellent store for any computer or electronics cables. Ordered numerous times, and never a problem. The BEST prices on high-end cables anywhere, and they work perfectly well. Highly Recommended. "

"I ordered a galaxy hard drive cooler from buyextras.com. The website picture shows a brownish copper HD cooler. I also asked what color it is and got a reply said that the color is copper. However, I received a purple looking HD cooler. Not happy, buyer beware!"

"Have you noticed how all the electronics stores where it used to be easy to buy generic cables in the $10-20 now only want to sell you Monster Cable type cables for $50+? And they really push them, too, in a way that will remind you of extended warranties. Monster Cable type products are usually good products, but they're ridiculously overpriced, and all the extra benefits touted for them are baloney-- nobody can tell in a blind test which they're looking at. The reason the electronics stores push them so hard is that they're hugely profitable, and electronics stores use them to make for slimmer profit margins on the equipment. **Well made** generic electronic cables, that perform just as well as pricey name brand ones, have gotten hard to find.

BuyExtras.com is a good place to get them. They'll sell you name brand stuff, too, if you insist. I purchased two generic DVI and HDMI-DVI cables that cost about $10 each and they worked great. And BuyExtra's service was great, too. They shipped the next day and confirmed everything right away be email. I would definitely use BuyExtras again.

"I purchased a cable from this company which unfortunately was defective. However, the service provided when I requested a replacement was outstanding. No questions asked and replacement cable shipped to me without delay. First order was also sent promptly. I would definitely purchase from again and recommend this seller without hesitation."

"Good price,Fast delivery,Good service,I was e-mailed the nexth day that My order was filled. I Would Buy again from Buyextra."

"BuyExtras shipped my ordered part (VGA fan) very quickly. After installing the fan, the thermal tape failed quickly and the fan lost two blades when it detached from my video card and hit my ATA-133 card! BuyExtras was understanding of my situation and did not hesitate in issuing me a credit for my purchase. Even though the product I ordered did not work well for me, I am very satisfied with my BuyExtras purchasing experience."