BuyDig.Com Reviews - buydig.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.03/10 4,058 reviews

BuyDig.Com is a merchant member
BuyDig.Com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.

All Customer Reviews (4,072)

"Numerous orders from buydig over the years. Always more than satisfied."

Rating 8/104/5

"Product not compatible with Windows 8...this was not clearly mentioned on the BuyDig site"

"Horrible, sent confirmation of my purchase and an email saying it had been shipped. Waited 4 days till I emailed Buydig asking for my confirmation # to inform me that they had not shipped and that I had to contact them. If I had not emailed them back they simply would not have told me that my order had not been shipped. Buydig then sent me a phone # that did not work and told me to contact them. Extremely unhappy. Would not recommend Buydig to any of my friends"

Rating 4/102/5

"Product was defective and only partially worked. No WiFi. It was supposed to be a recertified product. NowI have to hunt down a replacement as they refunded my money instead of replacing the product. Return was pretty easy and they covered the shipping expense. That's why I did not rate them as Very Dissatisfied. "

"Quick, easy ordering. Good price. Delivered correct merchandise when promised. What more could you ask for? "

"Firstly, no issues in placing the order. Secondly, got my order in time. What else can one expect from online shopping experience.
Dear Buydig, keep up the good task and keep bringing up good offers.

Best regards,
Syed

"My goods arrived in a timely manner and just as advertized. I was very pleased."

"Very good ! will buy from them again."

"Ordering was very easy and free delivery was prompt."

"Quick, fast and fair and the items exactly as described."

"There was a misunderstanding about my order and they made it right. I would highly recommend this website to anyone. I appreciate their help so much. Great customer service!!!"

"I never received the product"

"Great price..fast delivery"

"Quick delivery. Item arrived in great condition. Love the product. Easy and hassle free buying experience. "

"Delivered a quality product on time. Great Price. Kept me up to date on the shipping dates. This is my third good experience. "