• Address: The REAL BuyDig.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.77/10 8.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10

"You frequently send e-mails to teb1033@yahoo.com, yet when I tried to reset my password, your site refused to recognize me, and I had to sign in as a new user to complete my transaction. Anybody doing regularly scheduled maintenance on your site?

"Web site is easy to use, price was fair, and appreciate return policy."

"it was ok and i will shop again i liked the prices, hope to find more things on here to buy"

"I purchased a 40", flat screen, in stock TV from BuyDig on 1/13/15. The information on the product claimed that it was in stock and would be shipped in two days... Days later I receive an e-mail stating that the site, BuyDig, is not always updated as often or as quickly as they would like and that the product was not only NOT going to ship in two days but was NOT even in stock. It went on to say that the product would be brought to the store in 3-5 days. I never did get a notification as to when it arrived at the store... I called customer service to ask what the exact steps were that I could take to assure the TV arrived on a date that I'd be home. She had no customer service skills whatsoever. She acted as if I was bothering her when all I was doing was asking her advice. After giving me an attitude, she had the nerve to say "have a nice day," as if to say, "this conversation is over." She needs another job that doesn't entail any type of customer service or hospitality and is very lucky that I don't remember her name. Yesterday, 1/22/15, I get the email that the product had been shipped and that my delivery date is 1/27/15. This is a work day for me so, I tried to see if I could get the TV delivered on my off day which is just a couple days later, 1/29/15 but the "site" tried to charge me. Now I have to find someone to sit at my place and wait for this TV to arrive, if it even comes that day. What if I don't find someone, will my TV be sent back??? Is it suppose to be this hard to buy a TV, even if it is online??? I've waited long enough and I shouldn't have to pay anymore than I already have. I am pretty sure I will NOT be utilizing BuyDig.com again. "

"easy checkout no hassle quick no issue at all and I hope buydig offers more low price deal in the future. thanks"

"Good price. Good customer service. Easy web site for ordering."

"The product i wanted at the best price and quickest shipping - can't beat that! jb"

"First time buyer on BuyDig. Found what I was looking for at a good price."

"First time buying from BuyDig ,not using PayPal was a little confusing,I almost didn't purchase from you.maybe make it a little easier.."

"convenient and good shopping site. If I receive the goods within the schedule, I think I'm gonna buy others."

"When searching for DSLR lenses, I would like to be able to not only filter searches by lens manufacturers, but also to filter searches by compatibility of the lenses with camera manufacturers. "

"Referred to here from Cnet listing, was able to navigate through checkout quickly and easily!"

"The website process was great - now lets hope the order is processed and shipped in a timely manner! :-)"

"very easy and convenient.
It is very good for me because I cant use internet well

"Wonderful. What I expected. I need something, and your company bring me that."

BuyDig.Com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyDig.Com is a merchant member
BuyDig.Com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,899 merchant members.