• Address: The REAL BuyDig.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.68/10 8.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.26/10 8.26/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.76/10 8.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10

"No complaints! Smooth site. Decent prices."

"great... so far. thankyou"

"It was easy to find what I wanted and it was, I thought a great buy."

"My purchase was fast and easy! "

"good experience. good prices"

"Thanks. Marty helped me a with an expedited replacement pkg ! "

"is very easy to buy in this web site."

"I was referred to the site and was impressed by a certain deal. I ordered slippers and they sent out the wrong size (by mistake) I emailed them, they got back to me within a few hours (I ordered the product after business hours) and initially they wanted me to send the product back (they would send me the label) and when they received the product they would ship me out the correct one size. I emailed them back and I asked them if they are certain that this is the policy- after all it was their mistake and I need the product. I received a quick reply where they apologized and I was told to keep the product for free (they would refund me- hasn't happened yet- but I assume it'll happen within the next 1-2 days), and only reorder another one if I felt like it. Of course, I ordered the product and I am waiting for it. We all make mistakes , and I must say I was impressed at the goodwill that this site shows. I will be ordering from this site again."

"I don't like to be forced to fill out a review.

I can't rate yet, because I haven't received my item. That's key.

"Ease of check out with paypal is a plus."

"Great online shopping experience!"

"good prices, good products"

"A couple days ago I purchased a Samsung TV from BuyDig.com for a VERY GOOD price. BTW, they don't charge sales tax for most of the states, and they do free shipping!
Then, while my TV was on its way to me, I received a promotional email with a 20% discount offer, and discovered that if I had purchased my TV today, then I would have saved even more... I contacted BuyDig about this, and what do you think? Yes, they did give me a 20% discount AFTER the fact, even though they did not have to.
This was not my first purchase from Buy Dig, and it certainly will not be the last one.
A great company to deal with!

"Good price, and fast shipping."

"Great, cheapest price I found on the product I purchased!! Fast and free shipping is awesome!!"

BuyDig.Com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyDig.Com is a merchant member
BuyDig.Com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.