• Address: The REAL BuyDig.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.67/10 7.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10

"Tracking of package wasn't the best, but all worked out ok, received on a saturday which was unexpected."

"Good price. Fast shipping of the correct item. "

"Delivery has been a bit slow (I still have not received it), but then it was free shipping."

"Great service and great prices!"

"Turning the delivery over to the post office is a mistake. It took them about 20 hours to get the package from Grand Rapids to Traverse City Michigan. A trip that should not take more than one hour and forty-five minutes. Thus, the package arrived one day later than projected. That's our Postal System. Good thing they are not a profit making business. "

"I appreciate the price most of all for what I wanted the laptop I bought was just not worth the price used everywhere else. I called customer service and the gentleman was very professional and helped me confirm my order."

"Delivered my order as advertized."

"I bought a Otterbox Commuter case for an Galaxy Note 2, and it arrived in a timely manner. Haven't opened it yet because my son lost it. So I don't have any issues with BuyDig.com, .... but I now have an issue with my son. :-("

"I received my camera on time and great condition. I would use them again and recommend them. "

"Placed an order with 1-day shipping on a Tuesday expecting to have my order no later than Friday. Little did I know that they were closing on Thursday for a Jewish holiday and wouldn't ship my order until the following Monday. Luckily I was able to cancel my order without issue but there definitely should have been a warning about the closing. They did add a warning to their site on Wednesday afternoon but clearly that was no help to me. "

"Very efficient and fast delivery. The price for camera was awsome!"

"Item came on time and was exactly as described. Have done business with Buydig before and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again."

"Happy with product & time of delivery, I would use this company again!"

"Perhaps I missed the part where I would be required to sign for delivery of my order? I had my order shipped to my home not realizing that a signature would be required. I then had to take an entire day off work to get my order. Had I known, I would have changed the shipping address to my place of work. I'd rather take a vacation day doing something more productive then staring out the window. "

"BuyDig.Com has the best prices and service of any internet seller I have used. They ship promplty, and respond immediately to requests for order changes or cancellations."

BuyDig.Com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyDig.Com is a merchant member
BuyDig.Com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,862 merchant members.