• BuyDig.Com BuyDig.Com Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.43/10 5.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.20/10 8.20/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10

"Ordering was simple using Paypal and so far all is good."

"Great price on mirrorless cam for learning video, well worth it."

"Easy to order and price is very competitive. Looking forward to receiving product."

"Very good site to navigate and get full information."

"I absolutely love BuyDig
this is my second time using the site. I am always satisfied.

"I ordered a camera through Sears and was given the date of June 24 for delivery. When it wasn't delivered, I contacted Sears. They stated that they contacted Buydig and discovered it was still in processing and not shipped. I contacted Buydig and requested a refund. Buydig stated that the tracking number indicated it was sent. I find it interesting that they still have not given me a tracking number. I will never consider using Buydig in the future. Bad experience!"

"Wasn't aware of BuyDig until today. Found you through Slickdeals app on my phone"

"My credit card payment was declined simply because I am shipping to another US address.

"Nothing more to say, you received 5 *. Thank you very much for the excellent experience."

"Found the camera at a better price than my wholesale membership warehouse, shipping was free and no sales tax! Thanks!"

"called your service dept. long wait, so I hung up. tried to pay with paypal, but that didn't go through. Ended up paying with credit card."

"Messed up and had to contact customer service. Handled quickly and helpfully"

"Same old stuff nothing different. Neither easy or hard just the same old stuff. "

"Buydig lies in its description of shipping a large, flat-screen TV. They absolutely *do not* offer "by-appointment, room-of-choice" service, despite the information on their website, and despite my order confirmation, clearly showing this service. Calling Customer Service was useless -- their response was "We have no control over the warehouse." The TV was delivered by FedEx, no fragile or special-handling labels, no signature required, and in a damaged box. Sat outside the door for several hours in over-90 degree heat. The fact that Buydig is a "Google Trusted Store" means nothing in terms of honesty and integrity."

"Great price and good selections. Free bonus items are awesome!"

Share BuyDig.Com's store rating

BuyDig.Com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyDig.Com is a merchant member
BuyDig.Com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.