• Address: The REAL BuyDig.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.84/10 7.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.83/10 7.83/10

"Great bargain and pretty easy to use site."

"Outstanding! Nothing less can describe the exceptional customer service that I received from BuyDig.com's Bill Haley.

A series of prompt, and courteous communication with Bill led to another satisfying transaction with this terrific company.

As a past, current, and future customer of BuyDig, I strongly recommend them to anyone looking online for quality products at a fair price backed by "real customer service."

"ease to use, great prices"

"Great as usual with every purchase"

"First time I used Buydig! Good experience so far!"

"best products at Awesome prices"

"I was linked to your site from Cnet.com, and the price you have given them was $500-$600 less than the price on your actual site. That was disappointing to be sure, but...you do have it in stock. Also, on your site I tried to find out the differences between your various priced delivery options, and despite clicking on everything in sight, I could not, So, I hope I ordered the right delivery option, but I don't have the satisfaction of knowing for sure. So, thus far, mixed impression of your company. I'll know better if the TV is delivered soon, and in good shape. Until then..."

"Very simple to chechout and pay with either paypal OR Amazon integration. What a great option!"

"very good services. thanks"

"I ordered a Sigma lens on BuyDig's eBay page. They had the eBay page up showing that the product was available. I placed my order and waited a few days. I got suspicious and called their customer service department. I was then told that the item was on backorder. The original order page said they had the product in stock, and that I would get the item in about a week. So, the customer service rep told me to wait a month and he partially refunded me. One month later, I called back and they still didn't have the product, so I cancelled the order. The rep on the other end said I would expect my refund within 72 hours. It has been five days and I still haven't seen the refund credited back to me. It's been a little unpleasant dealing with BuyDig in terms of transactions, but they've made up for it by giving me some good discounts. I might give them a try in the future again."

"Very easy to check out with paypal, rock bottom pricing on the product I was looking for, I couldn't be happier with the transaction."

"Great prices and love the free shipping option!"

"Unbelievably excellent!! My 1st purchase was the BEST price on the entire web and it arrived in 1 DAY!! Ordered 2 PM 11/13, arrived 2 PM 11/14! Gorgeous item for Less than Half Price! Will buy again & recommend."

"it said free shipping on all orders why was i chargered shipping"

"First, I have bought a few items from BugDig in the past, and have been very pleased with the transaction and price.

This recent time I ordered a TV, and it was not so smooth of a transaction.

First, I could buy identical unit for less some place else. When I mentioned this fact to the guy on the phone, he stated they don't do a price match. Really? I ordered because BuyDig was closer, meaning less bouncing in the FedEx truck.

Second, I logged into my account, but paid through Paypal. This changed my order from my name to a visitor type, so my order was not in my account history now. BuyDig was just totally helpless, though could do nothing to move my order to be under my account. Really? With today's technology it is impossible? I know it is a false statement.

Lastly, I called them to ask about delivery. They said it will be "signature required" I asked to change destination to my work, but they claimed it was impossible because of Paypal. Yeah! So, I said ship it the next day so it get to my home the day after, so I can sign. Guess what? Signature was not required. I could have avoided all this hassle without loosing extra day of delay.

Bottom line, this transaction left a bit of a sour aftertaste. I will consider this next time I shop with them. These 3 times knock off 3 stars.

BuyDig.Com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyDig.Com is a merchant member
BuyDig.Com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,906 merchant members.