• Address: The REAL BuyDig.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.87/10 7.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.36/10 7.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.42/10 7.42/10

"The packaging was minimal (shrink wrap) and the wear and tear was more than I expected by the description, but overall I was completely satisfied with this experience. The dog-ears extended into the book more than described. I will surely use BuyDig again. Sorry the comment sounds so negative, but the overall experience was very good. This item came very quickly to my house."

"i was satisfied with product."

"I have purchased many digital cameras from BuyDig.Com, for my firm and for personal use and have been very happy with the price, ease of purchase and especially with the speed of delivery and free shipping. For a recent purchase, I was disappointed with their communicating to me that a camera I purchased was out of stock. When I expressed my disappointed they asked me to call, and discounted and expidited the purchase of a similar camera. James was very reassuring and helpful, and delivered exactly as he promised."

"order samsonnite on aug 7,got a cancel order notice on aug 14 due to oversale, or error in inventory. I first got a message that they had it in another color at $10 above original cost and if I would like to take that. I accepted, then was told order was cancelled. Why did it take 7 days? Most internet company I have dealt with is fast and efficient. To take 7 days to let me know something is unavailable is ridiculous and unacceptable. Good thing I did not need the item immediately and was able to buy something else instead. BuyDig is in my oppinion unreliable, with poor customer service."

"Haven't received the merchandise yet. Disappointed that it was listed on buydig.com as in stock but it was actually on back order."

"Very satisfied I ordered one day and they came the next day very efficient"

"Came the next day. Could,nt beleive it."

"I ORDERED MY WATCH AND GOT IT VERY QUICKLY."

"fast service, delivery on time. Excellent price"

"Exactly what I ordered and arrived on time."

"I purchased this item for my 89 year old father and filled out his address. The item arrived on my doorstep 3 days later. I called the company. They were closed on Saturday but did respond to me via e mail. They sent me a return authorization via e mail. I called on Sunday (they were open) asking why couldn't they simply send me a label to forward the item onto my father. It was supposed to be free shipping. I was told that Paypal makes this mistake all the time and sends it to the address of the person who has the account. This was not BuyDigs fault. If I wanted the item to go to my father return it and rebuyit. The agent further stated that is why I got an RA to begin with. I asked why then do you accept Paypal if you accept no responsibility. Again more finger pointing to Paypal. So much for Buydig's customer satisfaction slogan on the site. Three days ago I got up at 7 a.m to drive the item to Fedex for the return. I still have not rebought the product as I am concerned about doing business with a company like this. Accept you made a mistake and make it right."

"Shipped very quick and the prices was much lower than anywhere else i could find"

"Great customer service. Very thorough. Fast shipping."

"Very fast delivery and prices are great."

"I've made numerous purchases from BuyDig.com. and have been extremely satisfied every time. Prices are always competitive and shipping time among the fastest from any on-line retailer. I've purchased several cameras for myself and as gifts. The packages always contain freebies not included at other merchants. No question I'll order again."

BuyDig.Com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BuyDig.Com is a merchant member
BuyDig.Com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,868 merchant members.