Stores > BuyDepot.net
  • BuyDepot.net

Product & services pricing Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review BuyDepot.net by clicking a star below.
2017-02-27

Stay away

"I purchased a cabinet twice from this company which both orders were cancelled after a week of waiting. Both times the merchant claimed the bank refused the funds However my bank claims differently. The merchant provided an email notifying the orders had been cancelled. Thay made no effort to help expedite my order. I wasted two weeks. Extremely poor service. I guess it could have been worse, they could have taken my money and ran. Still I don't recommend doing business with this company."

This review was modified by kvlay on February 27 2017 04:30:01 PM

2016-12-30

Chocolate made of Gold??

"I was charged $17.40 for one 12-ounce package of Hershey's Dark Chocolate Chips. I normally pay under $3.00. When I asked for a return authorization, I was told that I would receive it within 48 hours. That was a week ago."

This review was modified by stonesh on December 30 2016 08:35:19 PM

2016-03-01

Zero Stars! Worst customer service ever!!

"Ordered 2016 Quicken Deluxe on 2/16/2016. My credit card was charged on 2/17/2016. No receipt of item after 11 days, so I called the 800 # and never was able to talk to a person. Left 2 messages with no return phone call. Went on their website and tried to Live Chat. Response to Live Chat was that all representatives were busy and to leave my e-mail address, which I did on 2 different dates. Again, no response. I disputed the charge with my credit card company and will receive a refund. No excuse for reprehensible customer service!!"

This review was modified by JodyBrucato on March 01 2016 04:50:09 PM

2015-07-02

"Stay away at all costs!!! They have NOTHING in stock, you order it from their website. They charge your card that day. Then they get it from some supplier, then they ship it to you. If you try to call all you get is a voicemail, and they will not call you back. They only respond to email. No matter how cheap the price is, go somewhere else. Its not worth it!"

2015-02-25

"Great price for King Canopy Storage Shelter - 7' x 12', however, it never shipped. I was never sent an email to let me know the status of my order. The order was always "pending", until today when it was cancelled. No reason at all as to why it was cancelled. There is no phone to contact BuyDepot.net directly. I was only able to contact them via email, but they never responded until today when they cancelled my order. I have been respectful the entire time until now. I am very disappointed with the lack of professionalism with BuyDepot.net and will never order from them again."

Share BuyDepot.net's store rating

BuyDepot.net is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BuyDepot.net is not a merchant member
BuyDepot.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!