Stores > Butterfly Trade
  • Butterfly Trade

Product & services pricing Rating 2.08/10 2.08/10
Voice your opinion! Review Butterfly Trade by clicking a star below.
2017-06-24

HORRIBLE SCAM

"THEY TAKE YOUR PAYMENT AND NEVER SEND THE PRODUCT. FILING REPORT WITH DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE. TOTAL FRAUD."

2017-06-09

Item not received

"I ordered leggings and they never arrived at my apartment. They just took my money and never sent my item. What a terrible thing to do. "

2017-06-08

Mad Military Mom - no stars!

"Horrible company and experience. I have two sons in two branches of the military, one deployed. I saw some cool Military mom shirts on Facebook. Spent a little over $76 on February 12. I still have yet, to receive my shirts. I have been emailing the company to no avail. Did get a response from Butterflytrade Problem Solver, Ron, who is checking in on the ETA. Ron, is no problem solver, for sure. That was May 16. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE LOSERS! They should be ashamed of themselves for targeting military and first-responders. "

2017-05-31

This Company Is A scam!

"Purchased some clothes going on 3 months now and still haven't received them yet. I tryed emails but I get the same ol run around. Worst company ever. Do not buy from these crooks."

2017-05-10

Worst company ever!!!

"I ordered a pair of leggings from them 2/13/17 and I am still waiting for them. Send them email and will get this reply that is from a computer. Did talk to a chat person ( l think) and they said they are back ordered and still have not gotten them. Can't get my money back either. Please don't order from them!!!"

2017-05-10

Screw this company!

"I paid for a shark print hoodie months ago and still haven't received anything. Every time I call to see where the hell my order is I keep getting vague excuses and they won't refund my money!!!!! "

2017-05-08

Should be a NEGATIVE star

"This place is the worst bunch of liars!
They won't send crap - they "don't have a phone" to be reached at, and are supposedly in Union City NJ.
DO NOT, i repeat - DO NOT do business with them! You will never see your money back, nor will you see what you ordered.
RIP OFF! Going to BBB and a lawyer from here!

2017-04-18

Not Happy

"I ordered 2 native sweats hundred dollar order, two months later no product. I have emailed and chatted with them still no movement on my order. I wish I had checked them out beforehand. Think twice before using Butterfly Trade."

2017-04-17

STAY AWAY!!!

"SLOWEST SHIPPERS EVER. AUTOMATIC REPIES NEVER MAKE SENSE. IF YOU WANT TO GET PANTS 8 MONTHS AFTER PURCHASING THEN THESE CROOKS ARE THE PEOPLE!"

2017-04-16

NO STARS! AVOID THIS SELLER

"Place order on 9 February 2017, still not received. No contact from company until this morning (16 April 2017) because they were soliciting feedback on an order they haven't fulfilled!

I seriously doubt the honesty of this seller.

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID

2017-04-13

Happy!

"Ordered a pair of printed leggings and they look great. Not faded or dull, and they fit good too, guessed right with the size chart. Shipping could have been faster but meh I'm happy with the leggings for my collection"

2017-04-12

terrible

"ordered and paid 2/9/2017 - they said 2 - 4 weeks to deliver - today is 4/12/2017 and still nothing !"

2017-04-01

Terrible Company!

"Ordered firefighter wife leggings, received firefighter girlfriend leggings 1.5 months later. Company can't be reached by phone, no response from a real person via email. 3 months later, still no leggings and no communication from Butterflytrade.com. Buyer Beware!!"

2017-03-30

Awful

"Disrespects customers.

Company badly run.

Really poor experience.

Bad customer service.

You may not receive your order.

2017-03-20

No Stars

"I should have checked them out better. They appear to be a SCAM. Been waiting 2 months for delivery of product and nothing. When I have tried to talk to them all they say is we will look into it and then hear nothing back. They have done nothing to help or make this better. Ordered a month early for a birthday present and they still couldn’t get it to me. Maybe I will see something before the next birthday. Horrible service!!!! Web site is just as bad. Can’t even keep it working. Should have known. Do not order from them until they get their stuff together if they are an actual company. Left a bad review on their site and it was immediately removed and blocked me."

Share Butterfly Trade's store rating

Butterfly Trade is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Butterfly Trade is not a merchant member
Butterfly Trade does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!