• Rating 10.00/10 45 reviews

BustersDirtShop.com is not a merchant member
    BustersDirtShop.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • BustersDirtShop.com contact information

• Address: 11233 Slater Avenue Fountain Valley, CA
    • Contact: customerservice@bustersdirtshop.com
    • Phone: (714)361-1772
    • Customer Support: (714)361-1772
    • Business Hours: Monday-Friday 10:00AM-4:00PM PST Email any time!

"I got the wrong bend of handlebar and busters gladly refunded all my money to my paypal and i was able to reorder the bend i wanted and it was all handled very quickly. Good company. highly recommend."

modified review This review was modified by stduncan on April 19 2012 06:55:16 AM

"Hi. Good shop. Nice prices. Convenient selection of the goods. Very good seller.
Russian lang: Horoshiy magazin, zakupalsya primerno na 30k rybley, oplata cherez paypal? prislali vse srazu. Posle oplaty uvidel chto vybral ne pravil'nyy cvet zaschitu. Napisal pis'mo s pros'boy pomenyat', pomenyali bez problemy. Edinstvennoe skazali zaderjitsya otpravka posylkiyu. 5 fevralya oplatil, 11 fevralya prislali Tracking number, 29 fevralya zabral na pochte.

"I was out of the country for two months when I ordered the SS filter from Buster. Arrived back in the US last week and installed the Scott's stainless steel oil filter from Buster on my XR. Everything is perfect. Very happy with Buster and will order again from him. The Scott's Stainless Steel filter replaced a Moose Racing Stainless Steel Oil Filter that had failed the first oil change when the internal check valve fell apart. Scott's quality is top notch."

"Very easy to place order and pay,
a few more details for interantional payment were required, but was informed quickly and transaction processed, good recieved in expected time frame, would definatly shop at busters again

"I was very satisfied with my orders. Very professional customer service, fast delivery. I recomend this website for safe shopping."

"BustersDirtShop.com is a great seller. We ordered a shift lever that MSR insists will fit my Honda, but it does not and it doesn't look like the OEM part. Buster's was great to work with, communicated very promptly and clearly. Items received quickly. I will buy from them again."

"Great, fast customer service. Good communication. Would definitely deal with Busters Dirt Shop again."

"Beware that here it's not monkey business,
items are shipped fast,your package is done right,
and e-mail are sent to you to track your stuff.
Good job BustersDirtShop.com

"It was first time to purchase a stuff form BustersDirShop.com. Web site is good looking and It was very easy to find the item for me. I purchased from Japan, there is no problem for international shopping. Thank you!"

"Buster's had the best price for my FMF slip-on and jet kit. Delivery was quick and no issues. Thanks Busters Dirt Shop! I will definitely order from your site again."

"I was in the market for a Scotts Stabilizer. After searching many sites, Buster's had the best pricing. Not just great prices but great service and quick shipping. This was my first order with BustersDirtShop.com however it will not be the last!"

"Great prices and fast shipping. Can't ask for more"

"Did my homework on prices before buying and I can say it was the lowest at BustersDirtShop. "

"Serive & Courtesy was great. Went out of their way in order to satisfy my needs & fill my order"

"I needed a hard to source item on a tight time table and Buster really went out of his way to make sure I got it, and got it on time. That level of customer service is hard to find, and very much appreciated. He has my business going forward!"