Burrows Solutions Reviews - BurrowsSolutions.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 32 reviews

Burrows Solutions is not a merchant member
Burrows Solutions does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"It's a pleasure to deal with Burrows. Each order was shipped promptly, arrived in perfect condition, and worked as advertised. Thanks, Ben!"

"Dear Borrows Solutions,
My previous and recent purchase from burrows solutions was received on time as stated on the purchase confirmation. You
deserve **** (four stars). Keep up the excellent job.

Thanks
olu93109@earthlink.net

"Excellent experience. Prompt and excellent service, I am very pleased."

"Excellent communications with Ben Burrows, prompt response and excellent service. 5 stars. "

aork's Avatar
Houston, TX

"Excellent communicaton, service, and prices! A real pleasure to do business with."

"item had a very good price, a lot of programs were on the CD. Shipping was very fast. This is an outstanding place to do business."

"I purchased a flash drive. This store has very honest prices and fast shipments. I recommend"

"Ditto to all the other positive comments.
My order was filled and shipped very promptly.
Thank you Ben!
---
received another order today , excellent

Even though the 8GB sandisk was out of stock, my order for 2 was still filled. Awesome!

modified review This review was modified by shawn_C on December 11 2010 11:53:07 AM

"great service, smooth transaction and fast shipping thank you :)"

"I got a flash drive on two days. With regular shipping. This is the first that ever happen I got my stuff very fast and at a good price. I will recommend this site to everyone. I really like the fast shipping. "

"I am currently deployed and Burrows Solutions provides EXCELLENT prices They were also very expediant with delivery. Ever since, I have been recommending fellow soldiers to their website. The service was superb, and they got back to me quickly if there were any concerns I had. Keep up the great work! "

" I was in need of more storage space so I turned to Burrows Solutions because, I know that Mr. Ben Burrows (Store Owner) does a great job of finding deals on quality equipment for his customers. I opted for the "Seagate Free Agent Desk" 2Tb external USB2.0 Hard Drive.
I have, as of 09-07-2010, received the aforementioned drive which is in service as I type this review. The drive arrived in excellent time, was packaged very carefully, and works like a champ! The only way this deal could have been sweeter would be if the drive case had have been black in color, but I knew going into the deal that the case was white so this is not so much a con as it is an unmentioned preference. I am very satisfied with Burrows Solutions service and with the merchandise that I have purchased from the site to date. I'm sure Burrows Solutions will be a place to start next time I am in need of PC, and other equipment.
James Kinsey

"Burrows Solutions is unusaully attentive to orders and their prices are very competitive. On this order, they actually reduced the already resonable shipping charges because of a reduction for their shipping. In my many years of Internet shopping, I can't recall this ever happening.

In a later order, after I commented about a glitch with the shopping cart, Ben contacted me the same day to follow up.

I am truly impressed with the extraodinary service.

modified review This review was modified by Gadgetguy-WI on September 03 2010 09:33:42 PM

"very competitive prices, fast response, personalized service. Will order from them again."

"I got my ICD7 at Burrows Solutions. This was my first purchase with them. I am very pleased with the transaction. And I got the product really fast. - BS was beyond my expectations."