BundleCity.com Reviews - stores.channeladvisor.com/bundlecity Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.00/10 2 reviews

BundleCity.com is not a merchant member
BundleCity.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Bundle City, LA, customer service is the worst of any store I delt with. I have been waiting for a refund for 6 weeks, all I get it's on the way..nothing yet and they even sent me the prepaid mailer. "

modified review This review was modified by mdissatisfied on November 29 2013 10:51:32 AM

"i place an order on 13 Sep 2007 15:12:31 for a Vanguard Cantilever Retractable Wallmount for 23" to 42" Flat Panel TVs
VM-435. Then i recieved an email on Fri, 14 Sep 2007 17:53:15 saying "We appreciate the purchase of the Vanguard Cantilever Retractable
Wallmount for 23" to 42" Flat Panel TVs VM-435. We wanted to ensure
that
you were fully informed about your purchase. You ordered that last
remaining stock of this item, which was a display model in our store.
While preparing your order for shipment, we realized that it had some
scratches and some of the major accessories are missing, so we do not
feel comfortable shipping this item in the condition that it is in. We
feel that you ordered a new item and that is what you should receive.
We
contacted our supplier to order additional stock but unfortunately this

item will be on back order until next month.

We will be happy to keep your order open until then. However, if you
prefer we can issue you an immediate refund or allow you to use the
funds towards a different item.

Please let us know your preference. We truly apologize for the
inconvenience and hope we can make it up to you on your next purchase.

Regards,

Bundlecity.com"
so i waited til Monday to call and cancel the order but i cannot reach a live rep, it rang a couple times then it goes straight to voice mail, i tried calling about 5 time from 9:30am to probably 1pm. So i decided to send them an email saying " Hi, can you please refund my money for me. thank you i appreciate it. please give me a call to confirm my refund at ***#" at Mon, 17 Sep 2007 08:57:23. So then i received an email at Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:41:40 saying
"Hello, we just want to inform you that we already
provided you a refund.

BundleCity Team"

i will recommend this store to everyone i know. i was very pleased with the fast email response and most importantly how they were honest about their product and fast refund!