"I'm one of the news posters at 3dchipset.com, the site whose owner helped design the BulletPC site. I ordered one of the modded Sapphire Radeon 9500 cards (which I paid for at full price) when they first came out. I experienced problems with the card in terms of poor performance.

This was corrected with a video BIOS update, but then a new series of problems cropped up where my system would lock up under any kind of stress (Unreal Tournament 2003 and CodeCreatures benchmarking). I arranged an exchange, which was completed before Sapphire pulled the 9500 cards that were built on the 9700 PCB. My replacement card has worked flawlessly since I put it in my machine. Richard at BulletPC was extremely patient and helpful during the exchange, which was completed without a hitch.

To those of you who ranked the store down because you weren't able to get your order filled, that was due to a circumstance that was beyond the store's control. Sapphire pulling those cards was an ATI mandate. I'm sorry you didn't get your orders in on time because you're missing out on a great card, but that's no reason to beat down the store.

"I placed my order Feb. 3, received my UPS tracking # the next day!! The new Motherboard I ordered has arrived and been installed. I am supremely satisfied with the service I received.
I had a question about the installation of my Motherboard, Richard responded to my email question within a half hour. I would reccomend this online establishment to everyone as service really is number 1 with them.

"I too ordered their Sapphire Modded card and I too was told it was going to ship. I was told a week later that my order couldn't be fullfilled and that my money was refunded. I thought, oh well. Stuff like this happens. I got my money back and no harm was done.

I can't believe AWiggin and Calvin64, You tried to get on a deal because you two are both too cheap to buy the real deal. I tried to save some cash and get myself one too, $hit happens. Apparently you two don't know how these modded cards work. Would I be pissed that I wasn't able to get one even though I ordered it? Sure, but knowing what Sapphire did to them, I can't blame them.

They responded to my emails and I was refunded my money. Oh well, I'll just save up to get the real deal. I'm happy that they responded so fast with the refunds. Usually I would have to wait like 30 to 60 days with most online stores.

Would I deal with BulletPC? Yes, because they tried to provide us with a cheap route to get a performing card. Can't blame them for trying to help. I got my money back and I didn't have to fuss and bitch and moan that I ordered it on this date and blah blah blah blah. Apparently the two girls below need to get their panties unwound.

I'm happy with the service.

"I, too, ordered a modded card on Feb. 3rd and was immediately charged. The site said it was in stock, and their reseller rating was okay, so I went for it. After inquiring about my order on Feb. 6th, I received an email from Richard, the owner, saying I would get a tracking # by Mon (Feb 10th). Instead, I got a curt email from Justin, a tech, saying it was out and a refund was coming for "

"I ordered a graphic card from them on 3rd Feb and a few days later they said they've run out of stock of this card but orders placed on or before 4th Feb will be processed. But they sent me a email later saying I won't be getting the card I ordered! Although they have refunded my money back but I think they should honour my order as its not my fault and being a customer I think at least they can say sorry if they made a mistake but after a few replies from them there is not a single 'SORRY' from them! I hoped potential buyers should try to aviod this site."

"the price was excellent, product shipped amazingly fast and performed higher than expected. thank you bulletpc!!!!!!!!"

"I ordered the modded 9500, but my order was also canceled. I was ticked at first and in a way still am. Mainly because I had to e-mail them to find out the order would not be filled. I had been looking forward to getting this new card. But they now have the reason posted on their site, it would have saved alot of annoyed people if they had sent that info to them in the e-mail instead of just saying we ran out of cards, so we won't be filling your order. They were fast on answering their e-mails which is a rare thing in alot of companies. I still haven't gotten my refund, but I can't say for certain if that is them or my credit card company. I'm not sure if I would order from them again though."

modified review This review was modified by Tathus on February 12 2003 12:23:30 AM

"Almost Perfect transaction, im an overseas customer, still havent received the card but the store owner is answering each one of my emails in less than 30 Mn providing me with every useful informations i needed."

"Great product as advertised. Responds to questions/inquiries very promtly. Will do business again."

"I just placed my order for a customized ATi Radeon 9500 video card. Hopefully this will turn out to be a great experience, as I have "just" ordered it, and have not recieved my product yet."

modified review This review was modified by John_W22 on January 17 2003 11:16:25 PM

"Wow, what a great company. My initial order went so smoothly, that I placed a second order a few hours later. Replies to questions come within minutes and the owner, Richard, is very helpful. They carry some custom modded parts that you just won't find elsewhere. All in all, I had a great experience buying from them and I will buy again in the future!"

"This is my first puchase with this company. So far, the exchange has been great. I asked quite a few questions about the product before the sale and ALL questions were answered in a very timely fashion. My mind was put at ease. Richard, the owner, has so far mad this a very exceptional transaction.

I will post more comments, once the product has been received and tested.

**UPDATE** 1/23/02

Richard confirmed the ship date and the card has indeed been shipped. Again, all emails were handled extremely fast. This is the way to do business!!

**UPDATE** 1/27/03
Received the card. Overclocks nice usgin RivaTuner and Catalyst 3.0a drivers. However, the Soft 9700 patch that is so popular created the "artifact" problem when applied. But my 3Dmark score jumped from 3251 on a Kyro II to 11475 using the overclocked Sapphire.

I may not have a 9700, but am far better off than what I had. Thank You Richard.

modified review This review was modified by Freenrgy2 on January 28 2003 09:58:40 AM

"Had a terrific experience on more than one occasion. The owne, Richard, custom ordered parts I needed. :)"

"I ordered a ATI Radeon 9700 pro on the 19th. The ETA was the 23rd on the item. On the 23rd they changed the ETA to the 28th so I was quite dissapointed. Then on the 28th they changed the ETA once again to the 30th!! Many people that ordered from other shops had already had their card shipped and/or recieved the card by this time!! So, I cancelled my order on the 30th when it still was not available!! So I simply went to another site that had it in stock and ordered it. I ended up paying more but AT LEAST I WILL GET THE CARD! I'm very dissapointed :("

"Really nice customer service, I mean REALLY good. This guy Richard, he can even get you stuff not listed on the site. The prices are good too, and even for highly customized orders and shipping, they can get you what you need, the way you need. One of the very best places to buy computer stuff."

Bullet PC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bullet PC is not a merchant member
Bullet PC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!