Bulbs.com Coupons
  • Rating 4.00/10 5 reviews

Bulbs.com is not a merchant member
    Bulbs.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Bulbs.com contact information

• Address: 243 Stafford St
    • Contact: customerservice@bulbs.com
    • Phone: 888-455-2800
    • Customer Support: 888-455-2800
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 7pm ET

"I found out too late that these people charge too much and if you have a problem like I did you are going to be sorry that you bought from them. After I received defective product I found that the bulbs were cheaper at Lowes."

"Great Prices and Fast Shipping.....What else could you ask for.
Thanks Bulbs.com

"Poor. Made and order and cancelled in 1 minute seeing it was the wrong item. Called in, they said it would be cancelled and refund issued. Now after 2 weeks of calling, i still haven't received my refund. "

"I ordered two types of LED bulbs, only received a portion of the order with a note that the rest were backordered; this was not indicated when I placed the order or I would have placed the order with another company since I needed the bulbs by today. When I called customer service (Stephanie) she just wanted to argue. Deceptive practices and I am canceling the remainder of the order."

"This was the first time I have used their site, and am very pleased. With the picture and description provided, I was confident that I was ordering the correct bulb. Their prices were so low, I tripled my planned order. I also appreciated the e-mail with tracking information. My well-packaged bulbs arrived a day sooner than expected, and met my needs perfectly. I don't shop for bulbs often, but the next time I do, I'll be going to Bulbs.com first."