Stores > Bulbs.com

• Contact: customerservice@bulbs.com
    • Phone: 888-455-2800
    • Customer Support: 888-455-2800
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 7pm ET

"Outstanding customer service. I bought a specialty bulb from them 26 months ago. It burned out after about 1100 hours of use, although it was rated for 10,000 hours. They replaced it for free, no questions asked, even though the sale was more than 2 years ago. And they were very pleasant on the phone. Thanks, bulbs.com!"

"I found out too late that these people charge too much and if you have a problem like I did you are going to be sorry that you bought from them. After I received defective product I found that the bulbs were cheaper at Lowes."

"Great Prices and Fast Shipping.....What else could you ask for.
Thanks Bulbs.com

"Poor. Made and order and cancelled in 1 minute seeing it was the wrong item. Called in, they said it would be cancelled and refund issued. Now after 2 weeks of calling, i still haven't received my refund. "

"I ordered two types of LED bulbs, only received a portion of the order with a note that the rest were backordered; this was not indicated when I placed the order or I would have placed the order with another company since I needed the bulbs by today. When I called customer service (Stephanie) she just wanted to argue. Deceptive practices and I am canceling the remainder of the order."

"This was the first time I have used their site, and am very pleased. With the picture and description provided, I was confident that I was ordering the correct bulb. Their prices were so low, I tripled my planned order. I also appreciated the e-mail with tracking information. My well-packaged bulbs arrived a day sooner than expected, and met my needs perfectly. I don't shop for bulbs often, but the next time I do, I'll be going to Bulbs.com first."

Share Bulbs.com's store rating

Bulbs.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bulbs.com is not a merchant member
Bulbs.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!