• Address: 941 25th Avenue Suite 389 Coralville, IA
    • Customer Support: 877-626-2852
    • Business Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri CST
    • Fax: 319-626-2852

What is this?

"BulbConnection surprised me with a refund for 25 halogen bulbs I bought and that, on a whole, burned out quite quickly . I wrote to alert them of my problem so they had the feedback and never asked for or hinted at getting money back. The surprise refund and the very fast and personal interaction with their support people makes me a fan for life!"

"Site is easy to use. Fast check out. Only thing I would like to see is when re-ordering items you can pick only things from re-order you want instead of full order. Would be nice to see previous items displayed on splash page when you log in."

"Products were brandnew and well packaged.
All my questions were answered correctly.
I ordered items before, and all were sent
immediately and received in good condition.

"Prompt delivery...well packaged."

"EXCELLENT SERVICE AND SUPER FAST SHIPPING! Will do business again! Thank you!"

"The order came in exactly when I needed the lamps. Just in time!"

"Service was prompt. I was notified periodically about the status of my order and was delivered before the promised date."

"I have ordered from here before and needed more of the same bulbs and was able to recall my previous order and was all set. That option was really helpful and easy."

"The experience I had was great! I got the bulbs I ordered as promised. I ordered 4 bulbs and 3 of the 4 were working. I need to call for credit on the 4th bulb which did not work. "

"I am from Bali, Indonesia. I have shop twice in bulbconnection.com. I feel very satisfied on their support when I ask something or when I find a problem with my order. Their support was fast responed. And my order always delivered as soon as they verified it. And now my second order has been shipped and I'm waiting for it. Thankyou bulbconnection.com."

"order was delivered quickly and was exactly what I ordered"

"Fantastic inventory and website to make choosing a product easily. Fast shipping, great customer service, I will never shop elsewhere for bulbs in the future!!"

"I was so surprised at how fast my order was shipped / received! My husband was a very happy man when he received the bulbs and could turn on his disco lights again. Thank you so much!!!!"

"always I recibe on time my orders, I'm very happy for the service"

"I have not received my bulbs and they have said they were on backorder but no mention of a possible backorder when I placed the order. I don't know if I will ever get them"

BulBConnection.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BulBConnection.com is a merchant member
BulBConnection.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,849 merchant members.