• BulBConnection. BulBConnection.com Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10

What is this?

"Called and it had me hold for 10 minutes that I was first in line.
Then after waiting it said you were busy leave a message...you will lose sales that way for sure....just FYI

"This website was fast and easy. I think that all of the products are at a very fair price but the shipping and handling was more than I expected. I paid just as much for the shipping as I did for the product. I can understand that the shipping might be more because of the fragile products, so I understand and still believe that the overall price is fair. I will most likely buy my air filter bulbs from this site in the future. "

"Great job, Bulbconnection. I am a repeat customer, no troubles."

"Repeat customer as your price on the bulb I need is low."

"Had to call before placing order. Lady was very helpful"

you have an easy-to-use website, with a great search option and quick checkout, too!

"Ordering was easy and the cost for the bulbs and shipping were the best I found."

"Can't really rate the firm until I take delivery of my order. It will only be then that I can tell whether the representations on the web are correct."

"Easy to navigate, found the item that I needed quickly."

"quick and a good site for hard to find light bulbs. good prices"

"Couldn't find it in a store. Glad to find at youor business"

"Great service....................................."

"We were able to get five replacement bulbs for the price of one from the manufacturer. Previous orders have been shipped promptly and accurately. Price and service - an unbeatable combo!"

"Seems very reasonable. Not sure exactly yet since I haven't received the product yet, but I hope it ends well."

"2nd time purchasing.
Don't give tell me there is an option for n/a, then not make it available

Share BulBConnection.com's store rating

BulBConnection.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BulBConnection.com is a merchant member
BulBConnection.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.