Stores > Budget Golf

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2016-08-22

Very Misleading

"I paid $33.67 for 2nd day air and received my package 5 days later (3 business days) later. They refused to reimburse me and even admitted that if I hadn't paid the extra money I would have received my package in the same time frame. They also said told me that it cost them more than that to ship the item and that they were willing to eat that cost, and that there was nothing they could do for me."

2016-08-21

Budget Golf--My Go-To Place, My Favorite People

"I spend a lot of money on golf. I have shopped a zillion websites. I can tell you this: Budget Golf is peerless, the best. I have purchased clubs, clothes, shoes, balls, tees, you name it. I love them all. It is not just the great merchandise and prices that make me feel this way: the people at BG are the greatest on the golfing planet. Brandon, Andrew, Greg and all the rest are the kindest, most helpful and patient folks out there. I have shopped so many other sites we all know, and their "best price, "best experience" promises have proven false way too many times. In a world where mediocrity and incivility rule the day, Budget Golf is the standard-bearer of excellence. I've shopped with them for years and will be a life-long, faithful customer. "

This review was modified by JoanR-from-NYC on August 21 2016 08:32:57 AM

2016-06-09

Customer Service

"I recently placed an order from the Budget Golf website. Everything went smooth with the order and received an email stating that my order had been processed. I paid for the 5 day or less delivery option. After 7 days (Holiday included) I had not received my order so I called. The customer service rep took my order number from me then stated she didn't see anything relating to shipping on my order. She then asked for my name and contact number which I would have assumed was attached to my order but 'ok' so I gave it to her and she stated she would look into it and get back with me. After not hearing from her that day I submitted an email to which I got a reply stating I had been issued a case number and someone would get in contact with me. Late afternoon next day still not having heard from anyone I called back. I got a different rep (expected that) and explained my situation and gave him my order number. He put me on hold and someone else came on the phone to which I had to AGAIN explain the situation. He verified my contact information and said he would get back with me. Again, late on the third day still no word so I called AGAIN. Same routine - Order number and issue. The rep put me on hold and when she returned she stated that the gentleman from the previous day hadn't heard back from his contacts. At this point I asked her to cancel my order and refund my money. She said 'no problem' and that was it....No 'I'm sorry for the trouble, how can we fix this' or anything!! Not one of the five people I talked to ever said they were sorry for the issue. That is not quality customer service and I will definitely steer clear of this company in the future. This was not a big order, it was a golf bag and two golf gloves and nobody could find out anything. Oh, I am still waiting for a reply to the email from the help desk about my case.....Not holding my breath!!"

This review was modified by tetrunnels on June 09 2016 01:37:37 PM

2016-04-22

Customer Service? You've got to be kidding.

"Online Chat - Not once has it been online when I have visited their site looking for the status of my order. I have visited in the AM, the PM, weekdays and weekends. CHAT OFFLINE.

Email Customer support - Sent three (3) requests for status of order over a seven (7) day period. Never a response, just an automated email indicating that will respond "as soon as possible".

Phone Customer Service - Called and did speak with an individual and when asked about the status of my order. He indicated "I do not know when it will ship."

Too many other competitors who care about customer service. Once I receive my order, if I receive my order, I will go elsewhere.

This review was modified by TheGoalisPar on April 22 2016 12:25:41 PM

2016-04-11

Much better than my golf swing

"I've ordered two products from this company within the last month or so. The first was a pair of golf shoes ordered via their Amazon store. Price was great, shoes were delivered quickly, and they were exactly as advertised. The second purchase was a TaylorMade golf bag. I initially was going to go through the Amazon store again, but on a hunch, decided to try the budgetgolf.com website directly. They had the exact same bag there advertised as a 'major deal' for $30 less than the price on Amazon (and $140 less than the original retail price because it was last year's model - like who cares, it's a freakin' bag). Obviously I decided to purchase from them directly, and bag shipped the same day and arrived three days later. It's exactly as described. Based on my experiences with this company, I will definitely use them again when they have a product I want and it's at or lower than the price elsewhere."

This review was modified by wjordan839 on April 11 2016 02:20:35 PM

2016-04-08

Great product - great service on time

"I ordered two pairs of shoes and two golf shirts. Then I read the reviews which were either very good or very bad. My first experience was very good and I will order again. I hd actually closed one order then decided to order addition items. When I asked them to combine the orders so i could save on shipping they handled that request promptly."

2016-04-04

No Problems

"I ordered a putter and I got exactly what I ordered, brand new. It came a day late but that was because it got caught in a big snow storm in Colorado. Wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. "

This review was modified by Muffl3r on April 04 2016 10:30:35 AM

2016-02-09

Horrible customer service

"I would never EVER order from this site again. I ordered a puma 1/4 zip in a specific color. The color of 1/4 that was sent was not even pictured on there website. I called sent the appropriate info and pictures. They offered for me to keep the shirt or send it back. Of course I wanted to send it back it wasn't right. They stated that they sent me a pre- paid shipping label twice. I looked in my junk and spam email as well. Was never sent. I ended up spending 24$ sending back the item. I'm sure I will not get credited for this. This whole process has taken over two weeks and they have not been kind or apologetic. Stay away from BUDGET GOLF. More like huge rip-off"

This review was modified by Angelj9581 on February 09 2016 01:54:30 PM

2015-12-16

"Don't order from this company. Twice I ordered a number of items. Both times one or more items were missing when delivered. They guarantee perfect delivery. Not only did I not get what I paid for, they failed to provide the credit for the missing item which they promised to provide after I contacted them. When you subsequently attempt to contact them they simply ignore you. Simply put you won't get what you paid for. "

This review was modified by Review6347 on December 16 2015 02:16:26 PM

2015-10-12

"Wow - What a crazy run around with everything from them. I order shoes, 2 gloves and 5 clubs. The shoes showed up with one club. After 5 calls (YES, that is right 5 times I had to call to get this fixed) I am told they don't have the product and will need to issue me a credit. Couldn't have told me that on the first call back over weeks ago????

Customer service told me they would call me back each time - they didn't. I had to keep calling. Definitely not a good experience for my first (and last) time ordering from this company. Don't recommend at all.

2015-10-07

"Please read my review before you make a purchase. I wrote a review a few days ago but I haven't seen. So here I go again. I must say that if I had read all the reviews I wouldn't have ever ordered from them.I ordered a 63 golf ball cabinet on September 22 for my husband as a birthday gift and received it on September 24. First it was left on my porch where everyone can see what it was. Second, I opened it and it was poorly packaged. It had 2 sheets 4' long of packaging paper crumbled up. Third, it had a
5" crack in the glass. 3" across and 2" down. I called customer service and spoke to woman and she said that she was going to send me a new one and that I should receive it by the next Friday. Well that didn't happen. I called
again and she said that she hasn't received it from the manufacturer. Well guess what, today I finally received an email telling me that I should receive it on Friday Oct 9. I can't understand why I should be the one to have to continuously called them to find out the status. I must say that I'm completely and terribly upset with everything. And I pray that when I receive it on Friday that it's in perfect condition. If it's not than I will be writing another review.

This review was modified by Denisemerola on October 07 2015 09:21:55 PM

2015-09-22

"They offered 2 day shipping on their check out. Got a call 2 days later that they could not do 2 day shipping and that it would take 3 to 5 days to ship from the factory to them and then another couple of days from them to me. They have now notified me that is will take 8 days from factory to them...and who knows how long it will take to get to me. Horrible...wanted it in 2 days and getting it in 2 weeks. Worst Internet experience so far with golf products. They might be cheep but it will take forever to get...my advice...move on to another store.

This review was modified by Nikesoc5 on September 22 2015 05:38:19 PM

2015-08-01

"Don't buy from these guys, if you have any issues, you will not like the result. Bought a pair of golf shoes, typically I wear a 9.5 to 10 so I ordered a size 10 to be safe. Shoes were too tight, only wore them in house. When I returned, they said that they are used and charge me a 20% restocking fee. There are much better companies out there. You may pay a dollar or two more but it is well worth it. I will never do business with them again.

Signed ......... Unhappy customer

This review was modified by bronkj on August 01 2015 06:31:42 AM

2015-06-16

"Worst company I ever dealt with online!! Scammers and blatant bait and switch artist! Anyone who does business with these people are idiots!! Even when they make a mistake and sends the wrong stuff after admitting they made the mistake they still charge you for processing and shipping!! Very, very, very, arrogant and deceitful!! STAY CLEAR!!! BUYERS BEWARE!!"

This review was modified by JoeMcDonald on June 16 2015 02:06:59 PM

2015-06-04

"Saw reviews and was hessitant. I check with cobra before I ordered the clubs and they verified that they were authorized resellers. I ordered the clubs and got them when expected. I even called to verify the order even though I received a confirmation email and they were very nice and curtious. They were in the original manufacturer box and wrapped and untouched. I'm happy with the transaction. The price was great. Edwin watts wouldn't match a price that low. I will order again from them for sure. "

This review was modified by Jbrid21 on June 04 2015 07:02:37 PM

Share Budget Golf's store rating

Budget Golf is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Budget Golf is not a merchant member
Budget Golf does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!