Budget Golf Reviews - budgetgolf.net Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.50/10 259 reviews

Budget Golf is not a merchant member
Budget Golf does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"Great place to shop. Can not beat the price for quality equipment and fast ship"

"CAUTION N BEWARE? No customer service. I bought full golf set from their website and on same day I saw budgetgolf selling it on eBay for $40 lesser price. I contacted them for price difference and they say that when I receive the item I can return it and buy from ebay site. Return means I loose shipping both sides and $5 for handling charge. That means $25 less from what I paid initially and gain $15 by reordering from them. This is just to avoid giving the difference in cost. This trend I have seen in some poor, developing countries. Budgetgolf is not for US customers.
Secondly they did not mention my apartment number and UPS guy was returning the item. I had to search for ups guy on the road, catch him at next stop, identify myself and take the package. Careless staff at budgetgolf.
Lastly, my advise to customers-- plz don't fall for their low price. These are open box items and they are not mentioning on their web site. The customer care guy at budgetgolf told me that eBay item may have some problem and that's why the price difference. But on eBay listing it says new and did not mention any defect, not even open box. Their return policy is not so perfect and u end up keeping the item.
So, go for amazing amazon and at least u can fight u way through if it goes wrong. Don't ever buy from such websites.

"Budget Golf is great if you like Customer No-Service. I Ordered a Callaway hybrid club from them and before the club arrived noticed a competitor had the same club for $10 less. I wrote to Customer No-Service and asked for a credit and was told they could not offer the credit and included in the response was the representative was "going on vacation". Great response and the result is I will never order anything from Customer No-Service Business in the future. Avoid this site unless you like Customer No-Service. Very poor business practice but I get the feeling they do not care."

modified review This review was modified by kcman on April 06 2013 06:37:52 AM

"Ordered a bag and two clubs from Budget Golf on a Saturday night before a holiday weekend. Package arrived on the following Wednesday. Couldn't believe the speed. One of the clubs I ordered had been mismarked in the warehouse and Budget Golf caught the mistake before shipping. The immediately issued my card a refund and shipped my existing order for free still. Also gave me a coupon code for 10% off of my next order as well as free shipping on it. Their prices are way below Golfsmith and I will be recommending and using them again."

"Shocked at all the bad reviews. Ordered 3 clubs, came 4 days later exactly as ordered. Ordered another and came in 3 days. 20% cheaper than any other site. Ordering something else this week."

Rating 6/103/5

" I ordered 3 Hybrid golf clubs,I received 3 But 1 of them was not what I ordered,I was told if I Paid another $50.00 they could
post the right club to me.I believe this is because I purchased them on e-bay,if I am wrong Nick would have already responded to the dispute on e-bay

"Budget Golf is the best internet Golf retailer I have ever come across. Not only do they offer the lowest prices they have the best customer service team around. Plus their products always get to me super fast!"

"I almost did not order from this company because their low prices seemed too good to be true and all the negative reviews posted here. We ordered a ton of apparel and a 6 dozen golf ball package. All items were as ordered and exceeded our expectations of quality! The shipping was also free and fast...the order was processed on a Tuesday and we had our stuff by Friday!"

"I have never posted a review, but was extremely compelled to write one after reading the prior posts. After diligent searching, I found a set of women's Callaway Solaire at an amazing price that I did not see posted anywhere else. After placing the order, a "too good to be true" feeling came over me. After reading reviews on this site, I became extremely skeptical of what the outcome would be. That said, less than 4 days after placing the order the beautiful set of clubs at an amazing price are here as advertised. I will ABSOKUTELY buy from Budget Golf MANY times in the future."

Rating 8/104/5

"Can't believe the negative reviews. I have ordered several times and the products were great, best prices, and shipping was fast. I never did have to return anything or deal with their customer service people, so I can't comment on these areas."

"Got bargains but their "Customer Service" people author the most idiotic...stay away!!!"

"I bought a seat for my golf pull cart. they sent me a after market item without box and instruction or user manual and dumped all parts inside the ups box. please be aware that they are not selling the original but all fake imported from cheap asian countries. I called and asked for user manal but they never called me back nor responded for my email. if you think they are selling at low price, that is why. again, please becareful..."

"In the past month I have placed two orders with Budget Golf. One for a Titleist Golf Bag and one for a Tour Edge Exotics 3-wood. I shopped diligently online and these were the best prices anywhere. My experience was excellent. The email communication about order processing and shipment were accurate, and I received both shipments within a few days. In the case of the 3-wood, I even emailed some questions regarding the specs to Budget Golf ( I was concerned as to whether it was even new, since the price seemed so low) and I got a response within 12 hours, which I appreciated. All the equipment was perfect upon arrival, and just what I ordered.

I rarely write these reviews, but use others' a lot to make my decisions, so thought I'd contribute this time. deci

"Purchased a Callaway Razor driver for $200.00 they shipped me a Taylormade Superfast which you can purchase for about $120.00. They refuse to ship me the item the sold and I purchased. They want me to pay for shipping to return the incorrect item. "BAIT and SWITCH" these guys need to be investigated by someone!"

"I agree with many of the reviews here, AVOID THIS SITE, they will do their best to mislead you on discounts and responses to emails/calls are non-existant"