Stores > Budget Golf

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.50/10 1.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Budget Golf by clicking a star below.
2017-08-18

NEVER AGAIN

"Jyst like all the other reviews...chargwd my card immediatly ....still waiting for my products...called cs they told me the post office had my package as i stood at the poat offuce...and they told me they hadno idea...terrible company!!! Rude and ignorant cs people...."

2017-08-04

Received what I ordered.

"Was a little worried with all the bad reviews here but saw good reviews on a golf website. Thought I would take a chance. The order was received when it should have been and all the items were exactly as described. I would buy from this company again."

2017-08-03

Horrible Customer Service/Delivery of product

"I bought a golf bag from Budget Golf over 10days ago paid extra for faster shipping and NO bag! Finally get ahold of someone to be told they'd sent an email (they didn't) about no being able to fulfill the order, in actuallilty they sent this email stating the order had been fulfilled and shipped!

You have received this notification from BudgetGolf.com because you are a registered user or you or some other registered user requested some information for you from our store.
Dear Marty Buss Nebeker ,
Your order has been completed successfully.

ORDER 1079134
TRACKING NUMBER ITEM WILL SHIP DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER (click to track)
BudgetGolf.com

Email: mmbuss1@msn.com

SKU Product Price QTY Total
Under Armour Storm Armada Cart Bag
Color: Academy/White
This product will ship directly from the Manufacturer. Please allow 3-5 additional days for delivery.
$259.95 1 $259.95
Subtotal: $259.95
Shipping cost (Guaranteed Ground): $4.99
Total: $264.94
Payment method: PayPal Pro: ExpressCheckout (PayPal Pro)

Thank you for using our shopping system
BudgetGolf.com
Phone: 815-630-2098
URL: BudgetGolf.com

2017-06-26

Terrible Company

"I obviously did not do my homework in reading reviews before ordering from this company and will not make the mistake again. I ordered a pair of shoes and some club grips. I paid extra for shipping to speed up the process. I received the grips and an email stating the order was complete, but to allow an additional 3-5 days because the shoes were coming straight from the manufacturer (so I paid extra for expedited shipping for nothing) . My card was processed immediately for the full amount. Never received the shoes. Called the company twice and never reached a live person, instead had I left messages both times with no return call. I then emailed them, again with no return response. Thankfully my credit card protects me from companies like this and refunded my money back to me. I will never use them or recommend them!"

2017-06-15

Great customer service

"Not sure why all the bad reviews. I ordered shorts, shirts, and balls - all at great prices and selection. Through no fault of Budget golf (mine and the postman) they got delivered to the wrong building in my complex and were missing for a few days. I dealt with Nancy via email who was great, and even arranged a free replacement shipment, prior to my locating the box. I will definitely order from them again!"

2017-05-16

Buyer Beware...

"Based on high level of Google reviews (91% positive experience) I decided to place an order. They charged my card immediately and sent an email confirming that the order had been processed. Then crickets...when you check order status the tracking number exists, but there is no tracking because UPS hasn't received the order. Very deceitful marketing and communication and zero response from help and support. I have cancelled the ordered and disputed/cancelled the charge. I have also filed a consumer complaint to the Illinois Office of Consumer Affairs. "

2017-04-07

DECEITFUL...BAIT & SWITCH

"Budget confirmed our order via e-mail and estimated 5 day arrival. Our credit card charge was processed immediately. The tracking number never gave more information other than the shipping label had been created. After 5 days we called re: the order...nothing had shipped and two of the items were sold out even though they confirmed our order. They had the nerve to ask if they could help me with similar products - BAIT AND SWITCH! I cancelled the entire order , will wait a few days to see if our paypal acct is credited, if not then we'll file a complaint with AmEx..."

2017-03-31

Poor service

"Be careful about free shipping here, there are exceptions, then be careful about shipping your clubs. 2 weeks, still no clubs. This place is not worth doing business with."

2017-03-06

Liars

"Needed to return some items - specifically asked what I was responsible for. Only $9.99 for the return - I felt that was fine as I was returning $98 worth of items. It ended up costing me an additional $50. Had they been up front & honest with me I would not have returned anything!!!!"

2017-03-04

Don't EVER use these Jerks for Shipping into Canada!

"Worst customer service I've ever encountered. They combine with UPS to totally screw you on shipping. They don't give a crap that the shipping ends up being equal to the purchase of item.
Got the "we have no idea what happens once its leaves our store" - UPS is also a scam and has been all over the news casts with people getting surprise broker fees and import taxes.
Stick to Amazon or even eBay !
Don't buy from these guys !

2016-08-22

Very Misleading

"I paid $33.67 for 2nd day air and received my package 5 days later (3 business days) later. They refused to reimburse me and even admitted that if I hadn't paid the extra money I would have received my package in the same time frame. They also said told me that it cost them more than that to ship the item and that they were willing to eat that cost, and that there was nothing they could do for me."

2016-08-21

Budget Golf--My Go-To Place, My Favorite People

"I spend a lot of money on golf. I have shopped a zillion websites. I can tell you this: Budget Golf is peerless, the best. I have purchased clubs, clothes, shoes, balls, tees, you name it. I love them all. It is not just the great merchandise and prices that make me feel this way: the people at BG are the greatest on the golfing planet. Brandon, Andrew, Greg and all the rest are the kindest, most helpful and patient folks out there. I have shopped so many other sites we all know, and their "best price, "best experience" promises have proven false way too many times. In a world where mediocrity and incivility rule the day, Budget Golf is the standard-bearer of excellence. I've shopped with them for years and will be a life-long, faithful customer. "

2016-06-09

Customer Service

"I recently placed an order from the Budget Golf website. Everything went smooth with the order and received an email stating that my order had been processed. I paid for the 5 day or less delivery option. After 7 days (Holiday included) I had not received my order so I called. The customer service rep took my order number from me then stated she didn't see anything relating to shipping on my order. She then asked for my name and contact number which I would have assumed was attached to my order but 'ok' so I gave it to her and she stated she would look into it and get back with me. After not hearing from her that day I submitted an email to which I got a reply stating I had been issued a case number and someone would get in contact with me. Late afternoon next day still not having heard from anyone I called back. I got a different rep (expected that) and explained my situation and gave him my order number. He put me on hold and someone else came on the phone to which I had to AGAIN explain the situation. He verified my contact information and said he would get back with me. Again, late on the third day still no word so I called AGAIN. Same routine - Order number and issue. The rep put me on hold and when she returned she stated that the gentleman from the previous day hadn't heard back from his contacts. At this point I asked her to cancel my order and refund my money. She said 'no problem' and that was it....No 'I'm sorry for the trouble, how can we fix this' or anything!! Not one of the five people I talked to ever said they were sorry for the issue. That is not quality customer service and I will definitely steer clear of this company in the future. This was not a big order, it was a golf bag and two golf gloves and nobody could find out anything. Oh, I am still waiting for a reply to the email from the help desk about my case.....Not holding my breath!!"

2016-04-22

Customer Service? You've got to be kidding.

"Online Chat - Not once has it been online when I have visited their site looking for the status of my order. I have visited in the AM, the PM, weekdays and weekends. CHAT OFFLINE.

Email Customer support - Sent three (3) requests for status of order over a seven (7) day period. Never a response, just an automated email indicating that will respond "as soon as possible".

Phone Customer Service - Called and did speak with an individual and when asked about the status of my order. He indicated "I do not know when it will ship."

Too many other competitors who care about customer service. Once I receive my order, if I receive my order, I will go elsewhere.

2016-04-11

Much better than my golf swing

"I've ordered two products from this company within the last month or so. The first was a pair of golf shoes ordered via their Amazon store. Price was great, shoes were delivered quickly, and they were exactly as advertised. The second purchase was a TaylorMade golf bag. I initially was going to go through the Amazon store again, but on a hunch, decided to try the budgetgolf.com website directly. They had the exact same bag there advertised as a 'major deal' for $30 less than the price on Amazon (and $140 less than the original retail price because it was last year's model - like who cares, it's a freakin' bag). Obviously I decided to purchase from them directly, and bag shipped the same day and arrived three days later. It's exactly as described. Based on my experiences with this company, I will definitely use them again when they have a product I want and it's at or lower than the price elsewhere."

Share Budget Golf's store rating

Budget Golf is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Budget Golf is not a merchant member
Budget Golf does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!