Stores > BudgetMailboxes

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.28/10 8.28/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review BudgetMailboxes by clicking a star below.
2017-10-12

Their customer service is as exceptional as their products!

"I had multiple contacts with BudgetMailboxes customer service employees over the phone and via email while placing a rather complex order. Everyone, without exception was kind, courteous, timely, and extremely professional. The mailbox and post that I ordered is exceptional in craftsmanship and design. As far as I'm concerned, BM offers quality products and outstanding customer service. I wish they offered even more products so I could shop with them more often. Thank You for everything!"

2017-10-05

Very satisfied

"Order was missing some parts but Janelle in Customer Relations quickly responded and solved the problem. I can't wait to get my new mail box installed. While a few of our neighbors have the same mailbox post and a similar style mailbox, I like ours much better and it will stand out. The brass knob is more attractive than the build in handle at the top of the door. The sliding flag with brass knob is more attractive and less fragile than the standard flip up flag. The horse and buggy mailbox is more attractive than the plain Barcelona mailbox. We are very pleased. Thank You!"

Rep reply posted Oct-09-2017

A rep from BudgetMailboxes, BudgetMailboxes.com, has responded

“Thank you very much for your review! ”

2017-10-03

Inexpensive and easy

"Easy to find the mailbox you need an it is probably cheaper than anywhere else on the internet."

2017-09-19

Good or Bad? I don't know yet.

"The online ordering process was fine, but when will my order be delivered? All I want is a key blank, and the website promised shipping in six to eight WEEKS! That seems a bit over the top, even for a European made product. Is the order being sent by rowboat? And a U.S. dealer for Bobi doesn't have a key blank in stock? It's all rather mystifying, but as long as I don't lose my remaining key in the next couple of months I guess it will be okay."

2017-08-30

NYC Mailbox For a Colonial House

"Your website was easy to navigate and your prices were lower than other sites we checked, including Amazon, so we decided to order the mailbox through you. We've been receiving e-mails notifying us of the progress and we are satisfied with the volume of and information provided in the notices.

It is taking a bit longer to arrive than we expected, but expect that once it arrives, we'll be happy with the mailbox.

2017-08-21

Great job of making mailbox

"The mailbox was shipped fast. It shines the entrance of my drive way. Love it!"

2017-08-16

Marcus Is Exceptional

"Marcus had excellent customer service. I was having a hard time finding the right mailbox to fit the posts and he contacted the manufactures and got pictures of the mounts and other options for us to use for our situation. We are very satisfied by his customer service. Very professional and always follows ups and is there ready to help with any questions you have. "

2017-08-11

EXCELLENT SERVICE

"I WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HELP US!!!!! "

2017-07-27

Happy Townhouse Community

"Budget Mail Boxes price was better than the manufacturer because of free delivery.
FedEx delivered all 57 containers as promised and driver helped with unloading.
Installers commented on the high quality of the Salsbury Deluxe Antique Rural posts and mailboxes.
Installation of 16 posts (placed in drainage stone and cement mix and 38 mailboxes went smoothly .
Community extremely pleased with the upgrading of our mailbox project.
Thank you!
Mike, Vice-President and Project Manager
Townhouses @ Havilands

2017-06-28

Excellent Mail box

"We ordered the 8 unit cluster mail box. The unit arrived in a reasonable amount of time via Holland and Unum freight companies, as Holland do not delver to this area.

The unit is of excellent construction. In the main the instructions are clear.

Do not use the concrete anchors suggested in the instructions. Do not drill holes in the concrete slab. Use L anchors and insert them when the concrete is wet. I know from experience these types of units frequently come loose. Use the red Locktite thread sealer on the anchor threads. Use the white thread locker on the bolts that fasten the unit to pedestal.

Place black dirt to the grade of the slab and then seed it. This will help prevent chip outs, especially at the corners.

The unit looks very nice and works as intended now that USPS have installed the arrow locks.

This unit is strongly recommended and I have no complaint about the sellers service.

2017-06-17

Great Product and Service

"I've been looking for a larger mailbox for years, but couldn't find anything that looked good and was priced reasonably. When my green plastic box started drooping, I hit the internet and came across your website. The Whitehall Superior looked like it might work, and after comparing prices with everything else I could find, the bronze was ordered. Shipment was much faster than expected, with very good packing. The directions were clear, and in less than an hour, the mailbox was attached to my wooden post and I was very impressed, as was my rural mail carrier. But, I opted not to include the collar, thinking that it was a bit excessive. However, after a few days, I called and ordered the matching collar. Within a few days, it arrived, but somehow a mixup occurred and it was the wrong size. I called again, explained what happened, and the correct collar was dropshipped with a couple of days. Excellent service. I live on Lake Houston in a half million dollar house (thanks to inflation), and the mailbox makes a beautiful addition to my home."

2017-06-16

Great Service!

"Was quick and easy to order. Customer service was great!"

2017-06-16

mail box order

"found the website easy to use, delivery exactly as promised. Great value."

2017-05-25

Great!!

"Fast, easy, and great quality!!!"

2017-05-22

Beautiful mailboxes!

"The mailboxes I ordered are just beautiful! What a difference they made in the look of my house. Very roomy and sturdy! Will definitely recommend BudgetMailboxes!"

Share BudgetMailboxes's store rating

BudgetMailboxes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BudgetMailboxes is a merchant member
BudgetMailboxes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.