Stores > BudgetMailboxes

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.41/10 8.41/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.44/10 8.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review BudgetMailboxes by clicking a star below.
2017-08-16

Marcus Is Exceptional

"Marcus had excellent customer service. I was having a hard time finding the right mailbox to fit the posts and he contacted the manufactures and got pictures of the mounts and other options for us to use for our situation. We are very satisfied by his customer service. Very professional and always follows ups and is there ready to help with any questions you have. "

2017-08-11

EXCELLENT SERVICE

"I WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HELP US!!!!! "

2017-07-27

Happy Townhouse Community

"Budget Mail Boxes price was better than the manufacturer because of free delivery.
FedEx delivered all 57 containers as promised and driver helped with unloading.
Installers commented on the high quality of the Salsbury Deluxe Antique Rural posts and mailboxes.
Installation of 16 posts (placed in drainage stone and cement mix and 38 mailboxes went smoothly .
Community extremely pleased with the upgrading of our mailbox project.
Thank you!
Mike, Vice-President and Project Manager
Townhouses @ Havilands

2017-06-28

Excellent Mail box

"We ordered the 8 unit cluster mail box. The unit arrived in a reasonable amount of time via Holland and Unum freight companies, as Holland do not delver to this area.

The unit is of excellent construction. In the main the instructions are clear.

Do not use the concrete anchors suggested in the instructions. Do not drill holes in the concrete slab. Use L anchors and insert them when the concrete is wet. I know from experience these types of units frequently come loose. Use the red Locktite thread sealer on the anchor threads. Use the white thread locker on the bolts that fasten the unit to pedestal.

Place black dirt to the grade of the slab and then seed it. This will help prevent chip outs, especially at the corners.

The unit looks very nice and works as intended now that USPS have installed the arrow locks.

This unit is strongly recommended and I have no complaint about the sellers service.

2017-06-17

Great Product and Service

"I've been looking for a larger mailbox for years, but couldn't find anything that looked good and was priced reasonably. When my green plastic box started drooping, I hit the internet and came across your website. The Whitehall Superior looked like it might work, and after comparing prices with everything else I could find, the bronze was ordered. Shipment was much faster than expected, with very good packing. The directions were clear, and in less than an hour, the mailbox was attached to my wooden post and I was very impressed, as was my rural mail carrier. But, I opted not to include the collar, thinking that it was a bit excessive. However, after a few days, I called and ordered the matching collar. Within a few days, it arrived, but somehow a mixup occurred and it was the wrong size. I called again, explained what happened, and the correct collar was dropshipped with a couple of days. Excellent service. I live on Lake Houston in a half million dollar house (thanks to inflation), and the mailbox makes a beautiful addition to my home."

2017-06-16

Great Service!

"Was quick and easy to order. Customer service was great!"

2017-06-16

mail box order

"found the website easy to use, delivery exactly as promised. Great value."

2017-05-25

Great!!

"Fast, easy, and great quality!!!"

2017-05-22

Beautiful mailboxes!

"The mailboxes I ordered are just beautiful! What a difference they made in the look of my house. Very roomy and sturdy! Will definitely recommend BudgetMailboxes!"

2017-05-21

Good Service - Excellent Product

"The sales rep we had was excellent. The product is the best we have found anywhere, period. It will be a great addition to our home and add significant curb appeal."

2017-05-20

Moxam Design

"Still waiting on my mailbox"

2017-05-18

NOT RECOMMENDED

"NOT A GOOD BUSASINESS.ONCE THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY THEY DNT CARE IF THE PRODUCT GET TO YOU OR NOT"

Rep reply posted May-19-2017

A rep from BudgetMailboxes, BudgetMailboxes.com, has responded

“I am sorry to hear about your experience. I see that you have a ticket open with our support staff dated 17May. I have notified our Customer Support manager who will be contacting you via your ticket. We always strive to make our customers happy so we hope we can turn your negative experience into a positive one. Thank you.”

2017-05-18

Great service

"It was very easy loved it"

2017-05-16

the right place to purchase mail box locks

"I found it easy to go on line and get the locks I needed for a really great price. The entire process was quick and easy."

2017-05-15

Great price and fast delivery

"Received by 8 mail boxes within a week after ordering. Perfect fit where I replace previous mail boxes so I didn't have any paint touch-up. I will definitely recommend Budget Mailboxes to others and will not hesitate to use them again."

Share BudgetMailboxes's store rating

BudgetMailboxes is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BudgetMailboxes is a merchant member
BudgetMailboxes participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.