BudgetGadgetsCoupons

"got to know BudgetGadgets store via the laserforum, and also further checked the video on youtube.
Then, made my decision to order one.
After searching, I found no lasers listed on sale, weird, and then the customer service told me that I need to log in my account first, finally got it, the full description on the site is "HLP18130 Focusable Burning Red Laser Pointer 200mW ".
Checked our with a $5 off coupon code: BG005OFF
Shipped the second day, and received within 10 days.
The focus feature is REALLY nice for long and short range lighting/burning,like lighting a match, burning black tape, and popping black balloons!
Well woth my money, and will do more business with BudgetGadgets for further demand on gadgets!

modified review This review was modified by olivertejada on June 10 2013 10:44:35 PM

"About 3 weeks ago, I ordered a replica BVLGARI Gentle Design Leather Band Calendar Quartz Men Wrist Watch 8171-1 (ID=12311{58}15), price $6.93 and last saturday I received the watch with an extra battery ! It's a beautiful watch that runs perfectly. Unbelievable for that price including free shipping and an extra battery !! And such a fast shipping ! Really a must have !

modified review This review was modified by Verdel on June 03 2013 02:08:25 AM

"This is a good website that do sell quality small gadgets such as phone casings, screen protectors, and LED keychains. They are willing to help when I have any questions with their product. Their shipping is free, reliable and fast. Usually it take around 2 to 3 weeks to reach an international location such as Malaysia and India. All such gadgets are wrapped in a bubble wrap when I received it. So far, I have no complaints with them."

modified review This review was modified by raychieng on June 02 2013 07:27:36 AM

"I think BudgetGadgets is a great store, I have bought a lot things from them and never had a problem, fast shipping and great service!"

modified review This review was modified by Johnny-DX on June 01 2013 12:45:34 AM

"Excellent laser. Power appears to be very near as described. The diode seemed to stop working after about 5 months of heavy use. This turned out to not be the diode but the voltage regulator. after a quick bypass, and careful further usage, the laser works wonderfully. Budget Gadgets supplies some of the best lasers I can find at the lowest price. Excellent supplier "

"Horrible customer service. They screwed up 2 different orders with defective product that simply did not work. I had to pay to return a defective product and then they claimed they did not receive it.
STAY AWAY. I have ordered from Focalprice and other web sites without these problems.

modified review This review was modified by thepatentguy on May 22 2013 10:02:02 AM

"Highly recommend this website!"

modified review This review was modified by kateshines on June 04 2013 06:49:31 PM

"I highly recommend this shop. Goods prices, very good support, free and fast shipping and a lot of items. I personally bought a lot items for myself or for friend. Shipping very fast, items packages are very strong, so items can't be broken in shipping process. Items are good quality, not like in others shops. I think this shop has the best price and quality ratio. To conclude i want to say if you looking cheaper items in China, this shop must be the first in your list. A lot of items, good prices, professional support. I highly recomend it! :)"

modified review This review was modified by mantist on April 28 2013 08:01:50 AM

jm20101's Avatar
The Netherlands

"Good store with very low prices. The product was well packed. The shipping took a while but that is not a problem. I recommended this store."

"A complete nightmare ! Item received 2-3 weeks after order. Worked for 2 weeks (power adapter for a toshiba laptop). Ask for a replacement and sent proof (video) of the problem. BudgetGadgets accepted to send a replacement. 2-3 weeks later, I received the wrong adapter... I sent a picture and asked for a replacement. They asked me to send back both adapters... cost me 17,34$ which is more than the price of the adapter that I ordered ! So now I asked for a refund and I hope I will get it ! 2 months lost waiting for a laptop adapter and lost 17,34$ in the process... Buyer be aware !!!"

"This is one of my favorites online stores. I bought several items from them (watches mostly) and every time I got my product fast and without any problems. I will surely buy more from them!"

"I bought several items from BudgetGadgets.com
One thing that is true is that they are not scammer.
Overall: 4/5
- They offers Free Shipping worldwide (No minimum order needed)
- Paypal Secured payment
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee. Not satisfied with product, can refund
- Product at great price
- "Price Match" Service

Something bad about the website
- Does not have a wide range of products to choose from
- Shipping will take some times for some countries (Free)
- Hate the way they do things sometimes - i bought a product last time, its out of stock. They did not contact me until I email them and they made a replacement.

"To those that are interested in purchasing from budgetgadgets this is the review for you. Budgetgadgets sells high quality gadgets at low prices. Their staff are very kind and polite. If you have a question they will reply promptly and adequately. I have purchased around 10 items from Budget Gadgets and have enjoyed all of them. Of those 10 things is my H6 phone. It works great and the call quality in the US is amazing. Overall, they are a great wholesale/personal/reselling company to buy from. By the way they are located in Shenzen,China and yet my package arrives around a week.

Hope this helped,

Trent6543

"I have recieved several items from BudgetGadgets. So far I have no complaints on their products. The first item I received was a sports watch. Great watch that even survived after being dunked in water. One item in particular that I like is the USB car charger. I was in need of one and this one works great. If hubby didn't already have a car charger I would get him one too. "

"I have to say that I'm extremely impressed by this company. Not only is there customer service staff polite, but they correct any shipping issues that might occur very quickly. I've ordered from BG a few times, plus have won freebies twice. They have a few choices in shipping options, the best being FREE WORLDWIDE! I'm a resident of Canada and each of my orders arrived a lot sooner than I had expected. They are a friendly and fun company that seem to take a real interest in their customers, especially with their Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Ordering from this company is great, especially since they have an affiliate program that awards you BG points for referring other people to join and make purchases. You end up earning 5% of what your referrals spend. Plus, they also reward you with BG points if you return to their site to write reviews, take photos, and take videos of the product that you purchased.
They have a great variety of gadgets and other items which include watches, phones, cameras, and other great stuff. Their prices seem almost unbeatable and once you see the cost, you'll know that you won't have to look anywhere else to attempt to find a better price. I love this site and hope that they are around for a VERY long time, as I can see myself ordering numerous things from them.

BudgetGadgets is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BudgetGadgets is not a merchant member
BudgetGadgets does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!