• BudgetGadgets

"Horrible customer service. They screwed up 2 different orders with defective product that simply did not work. I had to pay to return a defective product and then they claimed they did not receive it.
STAY AWAY. I have ordered from Focalprice and other web sites without these problems.

This review was modified by thepatentguy on May 22 2013 10:02:02 AM

"Highly recommend this website!"

This review was modified by kateshines on June 04 2013 06:49:31 PM

"I highly recommend this shop. Goods prices, very good support, free and fast shipping and a lot of items. I personally bought a lot items for myself or for friend. Shipping very fast, items packages are very strong, so items can't be broken in shipping process. Items are good quality, not like in others shops. I think this shop has the best price and quality ratio. To conclude i want to say if you looking cheaper items in China, this shop must be the first in your list. A lot of items, good prices, professional support. I highly recomend it! :)"

This review was modified by mantist on April 28 2013 08:01:50 AM

"A complete nightmare ! Item received 2-3 weeks after order. Worked for 2 weeks (power adapter for a toshiba laptop). Ask for a replacement and sent proof (video) of the problem. BudgetGadgets accepted to send a replacement. 2-3 weeks later, I received the wrong adapter... I sent a picture and asked for a replacement. They asked me to send back both adapters... cost me 17,34$ which is more than the price of the adapter that I ordered ! So now I asked for a refund and I hope I will get it ! 2 months lost waiting for a laptop adapter and lost 17,34$ in the process... Buyer be aware !!!"

"This is one of my favorites online stores. I bought several items from them (watches mostly) and every time I got my product fast and without any problems. I will surely buy more from them!"

"I bought several items from BudgetGadgets.com
One thing that is true is that they are not scammer.
Overall: 4/5
- They offers Free Shipping worldwide (No minimum order needed)
- Paypal Secured payment
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee. Not satisfied with product, can refund
- Product at great price
- "Price Match" Service

Something bad about the website
- Does not have a wide range of products to choose from
- Shipping will take some times for some countries (Free)
- Hate the way they do things sometimes - i bought a product last time, its out of stock. They did not contact me until I email them and they made a replacement.

"To those that are interested in purchasing from budgetgadgets this is the review for you. Budgetgadgets sells high quality gadgets at low prices. Their staff are very kind and polite. If you have a question they will reply promptly and adequately. I have purchased around 10 items from Budget Gadgets and have enjoyed all of them. Of those 10 things is my H6 phone. It works great and the call quality in the US is amazing. Overall, they are a great wholesale/personal/reselling company to buy from. By the way they are located in Shenzen,China and yet my package arrives around a week.

Hope this helped,

Trent6543

"I have recieved several items from BudgetGadgets. So far I have no complaints on their products. The first item I received was a sports watch. Great watch that even survived after being dunked in water. One item in particular that I like is the USB car charger. I was in need of one and this one works great. If hubby didn't already have a car charger I would get him one too. "

"I have to say that I'm extremely impressed by this company. Not only is there customer service staff polite, but they correct any shipping issues that might occur very quickly. I've ordered from BG a few times, plus have won freebies twice. They have a few choices in shipping options, the best being FREE WORLDWIDE! I'm a resident of Canada and each of my orders arrived a lot sooner than I had expected. They are a friendly and fun company that seem to take a real interest in their customers, especially with their Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Ordering from this company is great, especially since they have an affiliate program that awards you BG points for referring other people to join and make purchases. You end up earning 5% of what your referrals spend. Plus, they also reward you with BG points if you return to their site to write reviews, take photos, and take videos of the product that you purchased.
They have a great variety of gadgets and other items which include watches, phones, cameras, and other great stuff. Their prices seem almost unbeatable and once you see the cost, you'll know that you won't have to look anywhere else to attempt to find a better price. I love this site and hope that they are around for a VERY long time, as I can see myself ordering numerous things from them.

"I have both bought and received free items from BudgetGadgets. Other than a problem encountered in the order process of some of the free items(which was corrected in a professional and timely manner), it has been a pleasure doing business with them. They carry a wide variety of products at real reasonable prices. Their customer service is more than happy to help with any problems that you may have and as far as shipping, you have your choice of options. They have occasional giveaways which are quite enjoyable and an excellant way to showcase some of their products. I highly recommend checking them out and I am sure you will find a "gadget" that you will just have to have!"

"I came across BudgetGadgets by chance and i am so happy i did. I love how many neat electronics they have and how in expensive they are! Plus they sent me a free gift! Very awesome, i highly recommend them!"

"Received my order in a timely manner and the item was great!! I will order from BudgetGadgets again!"

"I love this site! They have such awesome products at great prices and even have free giveaways occasionally, which is nice! Everything always arrives fast and is packaged well. The last item I received was the flashlight keychain, and I can't believe how bright it is! They have great customer service as well. Will definately recommend BudgetGadgets to everyone!"

"I have ordered 3 items from Budget Gadgets and I am very satisfied with everything. All of my items have came packed well and the shipping was very quickly considering the distance. The items are a great value and worth more than the asking price. For example, the last item I got was a FREE led key chain flashlight. You would typically think cheap, piece of junk item, but that's false!! This is very nice, much brighter than the $7 light I bought my husband 2 weeks ago from our local auto parts store.It's a very nice item and it was free. But my favorite thing about Budget Gadgets is their customer service. They are so friendly and helpful and unfortunately that is very uncommon these days. Budget Gadgets treats you well and helps you get nice things without spending a lot of money. I trust them and know I'll get what I paid for!!"

"I have received several items, some free, some I payed for but all at great prices, all of my items arrived quickly, were packages very well so no damage came to them. I love that you can pay with paypal as I do not use credit cards.I am a big fan now and as soon as I have receive more money in my paypal account I will be ordering more items.Thanks Budgetgadets
Wanda Jean. My favorite is the coke-bottle cap keycahin watch

This review was modified by WandaJean on May 29 2011 08:52:24 PM

Share BudgetGadgets's store rating

BudgetGadgets is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BudgetGadgets is not a merchant member
BudgetGadgets does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!