• Bud's Gun Shop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.31/10 5.31/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.94/10 4.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.14/10 2.14/10

"Customer service is awful! It's been one week and my item still hasn't shipped! Never buy from this site again"

"Good price on stripped lower's with free shipping."

"First time customer. Will now be a full time customer. Best variety and pricing I've found. Quick delivery and quality item."

"I just love Bud's I spend hours looking at the web site ! I have no complaints whatsoever ! All web sites should be like Bud's ! My pistole arrive as promised A.S.A.P. !! I will be back to Bud's for more shopping ! I believe bud's has the best prices going ! I will always come to bud's first ! THANKS BUDS !!!!! "

"Very satisfied with my purchase of the kahr arms on line, would not hesitate to use them again."

"2 times ive ordered guns from this site. Was a straight forward, quick shipped, experience"

"Buds is one of the most effiecent and easiest websites to navigate. The prices are the best you will find anywhere. Once you pay for your transaction the shipping process is fast and smooth. I have purchased from Buds on multiple times and evrything was great."

"This is my last purchase with Buds!
Customer service could easily be replaced with computers. The information they provide is useless. Wait times are long when you call. Agents are very robotic and lack, they stink really!

Very slow shipping department. Did they sold the gun to someone else on Gunbroker,? Email stated my gun was in shipping, for the last four days! Seven business days and gun has not shipped. 10 days since purchase and gun has not shipped. Customer service agent insisted he has one more business day to ship gun, really!

"Quick service, I would recommend Buds to my friends."

"Buds always does a great job no complaints here"

"Prompt service. As advertised, great pricing!"

"Buds is a great place to buy guns and accessories.
Prices are better than most. Selection is the best I've seen anywhere. They always have what I'm looking for.
Their ffl locator helped a bunch as well. Mine turned out to be right here by me.
The best part about buds ? (for me)
Layaway !
It opened some doors for things I couldn't afford otherwise.
Buds is my place to shop and has been for sometime now. No regrets or complaints.

"Well done, will be back again"

"Bud's always has good service and prices! Why would you buy anywhere else?"

"Order was processed and received in six days."

Share Bud's Gun Shop's store rating

Bud's Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bud's Gun Shop is a merchant member
Bud's Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.