Stores > Bud's Gun Shop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.01/10 8.01/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.89/10 7.89/10

This Buds for you...

"Buds has the right products at the right price. Shipping was included and the items ( CPO Sig Sauer p226; H&K vp9) arrived in excellent condition at my FFL. Their customer service is courteous and professional. I will do business with Buds again with complete confidence. Thank you Buds!!!!"

Little Gun big accuracy

"very small 17 but very accurate with A-17 HMR ammo. It would be a great starter gun for youth.
Mounted a scope and sighted it in - in short order. it has the recoil of a bb gun!

Buds was very quick delivering to my FFL gun shop. ordered on a Sat. received gun on
Wed.

First time buyer

"Excellent from start to delivery. Continuous updates and super fast delivery. "

Great gun

"This was my first 10/22 rifle, I really don't think there is anything better on the market for the price. I put a nice bipod and 9X zoom scope and everything fits amazing. "

2016-05-03

"Multiple transactions with buds. All are first class with now issues!"

2016-05-03

Delayed shipping...extended wait times on calls

"I ordered on the 16th, it was delivered on the 27th. I live less than 150 miles from their business. I was on hold for 15 minutes when I called to check the status. It was my first purchase and overall I feel underwhelmed. In today's world, nothing should take that long to ship if it is advertised in stock. "

Rep reply posted May-04-2016

budsgunshop, Bud's Gun Shop rep has responded

“When a customer submits an order online or over the phone with a Buds representative, we advertise our processing time frame as 3-7 business days. However, our goal is always to ship ASAP. Our firearms are located throughout our warehouses by make and model - due to locations of firearms in relation to our shipping department and volume of product, we commit to ship all firearms within 7 business days of completing the order.  Customer's order shipped within this advertised time frame.”

2016-05-03

Poor order updates on website

"No information to my FFL on who my pistol was sold too! Thank god I called to see if it was delivered.
Poor service!

2016-05-03

AR 10 Hog Killer - Great Purchase Experience!

"Even after paying for the rifle and the FFL transfer, I saved about $210 from anywhere else local, Gun shows or on the Internet!! They delivered it within 10 days or so and I love the deal - even after spending time with my new toy!!"

Excellent service

"I ordered a rifle from Bud's Gun Shop. It was shipped quickly to my FFL and was in perfect condition when I picked it up. I have already placed another order."

Fantastic

"Excellent , that is why I continue to be a buds customer. Excellent customer care quick shipping and some of the best prices online."

Excellent Notification/Slow To Deliver

"Several months prior, I put my name on a waiting list to be notified when a certain ammo became available. It had been so long since I had requested this notification that when the notification came I was surprised.

I immediately went on line and made my order. Within the hour I was notified via email of receipt of order along with my confirmation. So far - so good. I elected regular ground shipping. The next business day I received an email stating the order was being processed and made ready for shipping. That same day my checking account was tapped for the amount of the order. Then.....for several days silence.

After a little over a week passed without receiving my order I called Bud's. A very helpful young lady attempted to find the problem but was unable to do so at that time and promised to call me the next day with answers to why I had not received my order. The next day as promised the young lady called with an acceptable explanation and promised to monitor the progress of my order and that she would inform me of any changes in what we discussed should they arise.

A few days later I received my order. Much later than original shipping should have taken but, I am still happy to have the ammo and feel Bud's worked to correct the problem in a satisfactory manor.

This review was modified by dwill52361 on May 03 2016 04:57:13 PM

Thanks Buds!

"Another order well done. Appreciate the service and responsiveness of your staff. From my experience with Buds, pricing, selection, availability, and convenience have been unbeatable."

stripped lower

"wasn't as advertised. delayed shipping. honored the lower priced. satisfied"

2016-05-03

"I'm very pleased in buds guns."

Glock time!!!

"The Glock 23 gen 3 I ordered arrived at my FFL dealer in 2 days!! The 90 day layaway program is great. Will definitely be using Buds for future gun buys!!"

Share Bud's Gun Shop's store rating

Bud's Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bud's Gun Shop is a merchant member
Bud's Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,609 merchant members.