Stores > Bud's Gun Shop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10

Awesome first time buyer

"Buds was great. Lowest price online and super fast free shipping! Will always check Buds site before I buy anywhere."

Great deal, fast delivery

"Purchased a Ruger LCP. Buds came through!"

What the

"ordered - payed - shipping notice - order cancelled out of stock "

2016-02-10

"Great experience which was very easy."

slow shipping

"Although got the gun at a good price and they delivered in the time frame they said.3-7 business days.took 9 days at the last minute of the seventh business day got tracking #. 3 days from then got the gun. I've ordered from other shops that just took the 3 days from ordering."

Good bud

"Buds gun shop is excellent ... "

2016-02-10

"Proccesing and shipping the orders took little bit longer.i cannot comment on the product yet,coz,I haven't received and see the merchandise as of this moment.placing order is no problem,staffs are above average"

BITE THE BULLET & FIX - LINK YOUR INVENTORY SYSTEM TO YOUR ECOMMERCE SYSTEM

"BEING AN ECOMMERCE SELLER AT THE VOLUMES YOU DO, YOU WOULD EXPECT TO HAVE A DIRECT INTEGRATION TO YOUR FULFILLMENT ARM/INVENTORY SYSTEM TO YOUR WEBSITE/ECOMMERCE SITE.

LOOK, I LOVE YOU GUYS ON EVERY OTHER FRONT, BUT WHEN EXPECTATIONS ARE SET THAT YOU HAVE PAID FOR AND SECURED A HARD TO GET GUN ONLY TO WAIT 3 WEEKS AND THEN BE TOLD EVEN THOUGH IT SHOWS IT IS IN THE SHIPPING STAGE THAT TOUGH LUCK, WE ARE SOLD OUT, THAT IS A BULLET THAT IS HARD TO SWALLOW.

Rep reply posted Feb-10-2016

budsgunshop, Bud's Gun Shop rep has responded

“We update our website frequently to show the most accurate inventory and pricing available. Due to our high volume, the possibility for an error in inventory or pricing does exist.  In this event, we will notify the customer as soon as possible and offer a refund in full or comparable item. The customer agrees to this when placing an order with us. A gift card was provided for the inconvenience.”

2016-02-10

In stock! Not really in stock...

"I saw an item that I'd been wanting for a while. It showed "in stock" and so I proceeded to add it to my cart, paid for it, and completed checkout. A couple hours later, I got a message in my email notifying me there was a problem with my order. I called them back and was told that the item that I had just purchased was not in stock. Bummer. Please don't show things as "in stock" and let people pay for them and finish the checkout process if it really isn't in stock."

2016-02-10

Not speedy shipping as advertised

"Every order I place with bud's has taken much longer than other online companies. The problem seems to be between receipt of payment and actual ship time. Come on buds, speed it up."

Always Great Service

"I've made several purchases from Bud's Guns over the years, and the service is consistently great. The purchase arrives exactly as described, and in a timely manner. Highly Recommended!"

2016-02-10

"Everything went great, I will defensively by from Bud's again in the future, Thanks"

dissapointed!!!!

"Tisas 1911 45ACP enhanced. Really like this gun. More than I expected in a low cost 1911. Buds customer service was a let down.... Had one part that needed replacing ,gunsmith would never call me back, customer service would keep telling me someone would call. None ever did!!! I bought the bushing at Amazon and replaced myself.....to date, still have not had a call from buds..... "

Great over-all experience

"Buds has always Been the best place to buy guns online. My opinion is unchanged from my latest purchase."

Bud's

"This was my second order from Bud's and certainly won't be my last. Their prices are hard to beat and their customer service department is excellent. At every point from purchase to arrival, I was notified of the status of my order, which provides great peace of mind for such an investment!"

Share Bud's Gun Shop's store rating

Bud's Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bud's Gun Shop is a merchant member
Bud's Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,638 merchant members.