• Bud's Gun Shop Bud's Gun Shop Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.38/10 8.38/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.02/10 8.02/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10

"First firearm order. Online direction was clear and concise. Order was processed expeditious and efficiently. Very satisfied and will definitely be a return customer. "

"All and all, Buds delivered as advertised. Only constructive comment I have would be for their phone customer service rep. I called and asked about the delivery and the way he spoke to me was very matter of fact and slightly condescending.

I felt as though he had fielded more than his share of calls that day and was sick and tired of the same question.

It made me not even want to call back.

"Buds always delivers with quality and speed. My rifle is everything I expected and even better looking in hand. Thanks Buds!"

"My order arrived about when I expected... took 10 days to arrive at my FFL location. Packaging and condition were all up to expectations. This is my third purchase from Bud's and have not encountered any complications, problems, etc. Their pricing beat all I could find on the internet. "

"My overall experience with Bud's Gun Shop has been fantastic and i will buy again from them and refer them to my friends."

"Fast shipping, great product"

"Quick and simple, just the way I like it. "

"This was my first purchase from Bud's. The experience was excellent. I was kept up to date about my order and was satisfied with the entire process. I would definitely buy from them again. "

"items as described, thank you"

"Gun looked great and arrived very quickly. Will be ordering again soon."

"E checks should be updated. I write a Check here at home and it clears within one day you folks hold the echeck for 5 business which really is not necessary "

"Items as described. Fast delivery. Thanks"

"GOT IT HOME JUST NOW IN PERFECT CONDITION. JUST WAITING TO SHOOT IT NOW."

"Just wish shipping was a little faster is all, 5 days for e-check plus 5 days for shipping, but still great. Love the Layaway!!"

"I ordered one caliber pistol and received a different caliber pistol. I contacted Buds and they found out it was a problem with the manufacturer. Problem solved quickly. Thank you Buds. I was very happy with the service."

Share Bud's Gun Shop's store rating

Bud's Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bud's Gun Shop is a merchant member
Bud's Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.