Stores > Bud's Gun Shop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.03/10 8.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.11/10 8.11/10

2016-02-06

Always a pleasure dealing with buds.

"Ordering my M1A from buds was fast and easy and I got it at a great price. Only thing I was disappointed at was I wanted the M1A with stainless but wasn't paying attention and ordered the carbon barrel version. I could have swapped but it would have been a 10 percent restocking fee. So make sure you paying attention when ordering to make sure you order the right one. Other than that a great purchase. I with definitely be doing business with bids in the future."

2016-02-06

"They took very good care of me. I like the email updates they send out to let you know where they are in the delivery process."

Amazing service

"Ordered a hand gun from Bud's, shipping was fast, gun arrived brand spanking new and what a nice gun it is! Thanks Bud."

AWESOME ONE STOP SHOP

"Bud's was excellent from the fist step all the way through the finish! My gun was everything it was described to be. I'm getting ready to buy another gun from Bud's TODAY!"

My Review - 07Feb16

"I ordered a Howa mini in .223 with a 22" barrel. I've received two e-mails stating my order confirmation & the second stated the firearm shipped. I called for a tracking number which has not been received; I don't know which carrier or their tracking number!?! The rifle is scheduled to arrive 10Feb16.
I think post sales follow-up could be improved.

Excellent...as usual!

"Prompt, professional, and polite service, processing, and delivery. A text or email notification when the order arrives at the FFL would have been welcome--but that's a pretty small thing. Very pleased with the purchase."

Delivery, delivery, delivery!

"From purchas day to delivery day took to long."

Bud's Review

"This was by far the most painless gun buy I have ever experienced. The online store was easy to navigate and both the price and shipping costs were very reasonable. I will definitely be shopping at Bud's again."

Great

"Great experience from order to pickup.."

Buds is great

"Great prices fast shipping even in these grim times. Until next time thanks again buds"

You sent it where?

"I stipulated in my order that I did not receive mail at my home. I have a box at the post office for USPS mail. UPS and Fedex deliver to my home address. Buds thought that was pretty clear but one of his suppliers didn't get it. They sent one of my items by USPS to my home address. We eventually chased the item down but the hassle factor was there.
The gun I ordered from Buds was sent correctly but was delayed to the max because of all the snow we had. I will order from Buds again.

DAMN GOOD!!

"Shipping was quick and painless, and came with everything that was specified... 350% satisfied..."

2016-02-06

As always, a pleasure to deal with!

"My pistol arrived very quickly. Utterly hassle-free transaction."

Two pistols

"Quality of service and extectations completely met, would recommend. "

The BEST!

"Great experience! Problems? None!!!!"

Share Bud's Gun Shop's store rating

Bud's Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bud's Gun Shop is a merchant member
Bud's Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.