• Bud's Gun Shop Bud's Gun Shop Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.96/10 7.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

"Delivery was promt and everything in good condition"

"Extremely slow shipping! Ordered and paid for on 8/19/15, didn't receive a shipped notice until 8/26/15. The notice I received linked the tracking to UPS, which showed no information available. The package arrived 2 days later in a regular USPS Priority mail box and the return address on the label wasn't even Bud's Guns. It took 9 days for them to ship a small package to Northern Kentucky, about 45 miles from Bud's Gun's! During that time I had two orders from Midway USA in Missouri come in, each of them took 3 days from the time I ordered it to the time I received it!"

"faster than a speeding bullet"

"My experience with buds was an excellent product although I had some issues with being told different things by different staff about shipping I will recommend buds to all my family and friends"

"Good price and good product, but shipping was very slow. Ordered 8/16 and got to my FFL on 8/31."

"Very quick delivery. Amazing gun. 500 rounds without any problems. "

"great , easy, simple cheap. Thanks!"

"9/2/2015 12:45p Hawaii Time
I did not receive my purchase of shotgun yet. Still waiting Hopefully my FFL received it. Don't know, no call yet.

"Bud's on-line purchasing process, prices, and delivery time are second to none. That's why I'm a repeat customer several times over. "

"the whole online experience was easier than I thought it would be the communication with Buds was super and the shipping was quick Thank you very much. I will be a good reference for Buds to all my friends and family"

"Fast and accurate service!"

"I am extremely satisfied with Bud's. They were easy to work with, provided a great deal on my purchase and shipped it free and extremely fast. My gun was delivered to my local dealer in 3 days. I would definitely recommend Bud's."

"Every transaction I have done with buds has been great!"

"Very good , worth the time to call. Will use them again."

"Good customer service reps. Have dealt with Bud's several times"

Share Bud's Gun Shop's store rating

Bud's Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bud's Gun Shop is a merchant member
Bud's Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,702 merchant members.