• Bud's Gun Shop Bud's Gun Shop Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.53/10 7.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.80/10 6.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.59/10 5.59/10

2015-08-02

"Bud's delivers impeccable service! "

2015-08-02

"Got a H&K for just over my dealers cost. With the added magazine and shipping and transfer fees it was the same price I would have paid locally with taxes and fees for pistol only. But on the downside it was the only one in the model I got at that low price. All the others were the same as what I pay locally. Had pistol and extra mag in 5 days after ordering it. "

2015-08-02

"Very satisfied with buds easy to order online and shipping was fast"

2015-08-02

"I shop Bud's because they generally have good prices and free shipping. That is why I ordered a 1911 pistol from them. However they shipped the wrong gun. They did apologize and emailed a UPS shipping label to return the gun and that is about as fair as I could expect. However, I am still out the $20 transfer fee I paid a local dealer to receive the gun for me and there is no compensation for the aggravation of this error."

2015-08-02

"Fantastic pistol, unbeatable price quick delivery."

2015-08-02

"This was my second order with Bud's. Everything went without error and as usual bud's delivered a great experience and a great gun at a great price "

2015-08-02

"Great store, fast shippng, will definetly order again."

2015-08-02

"Bud's was very easy to work with. They are extremely professional and deliver exactly what you are ordering without any issues. I recommend Bud's and will continue to be a buds shopper for all my future purchases. "

2015-08-02

"Received my order quickly and complete."

2015-08-02

"I have bought several firearms from Bud's and I have never had the first problem. The products I ordered were as advertised and order processing was very quick. Their customer service department does a great job and I like the fact that I can monitor the entire process from order to shipping right on their website."

2015-08-02

"As usual, Bud's provides excellent service and communication at every step of the purchasing process. I will continue to do business with Bud's Gun Shop. Keep up the good work!"

2015-08-02

"Found what I wanted. Reasonably priced. Placed order. Delivered as promised. No problems. What else can I say. Keep up the good work."

2015-08-02

"Fast service, quick delivery, and a great price!"

2015-08-02

"This is my 4th time buying from Buds. Very fast and great prices. Thanks Buds"

2015-08-02

"Bud's always has the best pricing for product and shipping. I steer my customers to shop here also when they want to have something shipped to me."

Share Bud's Gun Shop's store rating

Bud's Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bud's Gun Shop is a merchant member
Bud's Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.