Stores > Bud's Gun Shop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.04/10 8.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.05/10 8.05/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.09/10 8.09/10

s&w m&p15-22

"My first online purchase. Very easy. Kept me informed as to status of order."

Good price

"Overall, the transaction was good. Shipping was extremely fast after it finally got to that stage. The confirmation email will tell you that it takes at least 7 business days to process your order, but when they do, shipping is fast. Overall, good experience. If you want your purchase the next day, but it in the store. But if you're not in a hurry, it's worth the wait to save the money."

Order Review

"I am pleased with the product I purchased from Bud's Gun Shop, but very disappointed that I paid $10 for shipping. My product weighs less than 1/2 a pound; I live in the same state that Bud's Gun Shop is located in, and it took about 10 days for it to arrive at my house. It should have been here the day after I placed my order for that kind of money. The shipping cost me 1/3 the cost of the product I ordered. "

Buds is awesome

"First time buying from buds. Awesome experience. My pistol was shipped super fast. Hope to continue making purchases from them."

Glock Perfection

"Great gun just wish shipping was a lil faster ! Other than that no problems would order again"

2016-02-03

Gun store (FFL) was amazed!

" This was my first purchase from Buds. When I went to my local gun store to pick it up, the owner started shaking his head when I walked in the door. "What's wrong?", I inquired. He told me there was no way he could ever beat the price of the firearm I had just purchased from Bud's. In fact, he said there was no way he could purchase the same weapon from his supplier for anywhere near Bud's price. That little bit of news made my day! My gun store owner may not be very happy, but I am definitely a Bud's customer from here on out! Thanks, Bud's! "

Great experience!

"Order process and delivery was very easy."

2016-02-03

Delivered the goods as promised

"Delivered the goods as promised. Will buy again."

outstanding

"Seamless transaction, buds has supplanted my local gun shop. Looking forward to additional purchases from budsgunshop.com "

buds gun shop is a bud

"Very happy got what i needed in a timely maner every one on this end is very happy (+ the $ was right) will reorder from buds"

Not actually in stock

"I made a purchase decision based on the item being in stock. Repeated calls to customer service after the stated 7 working days revealed they did not know where my order was or when it would be fulfilled. Today on the 14 th working day I was told it was headed to shipping. "

As promised

"Unissued MP 40 police trade was perfect. Great price and product."

A Bud'seye View

"This is the first time I purchased an item from Bud's. The experience was great! Fast shipping to my FFL! The revolver was priced at or near wholesale. It arrived in professional packaging. I bought a Taurus Judge Public Defender which has been a pleasure to use. It's a little different kind of show piece. It shoots with less recoil than I expected. I did get a new set of grips for it to be able to hold it better. I will recommend Bud's to my friends and associates without reservation. Thanks, Bud's! "

Great Service

"Order took a little longer to ship than I had hoped because of the snow storm that hit the area. Can't blame buds for that though. This is my second order from them and they have both been flawless. I will continue to do my firearm purchases from Buds in the future. "

Great stock

"It was delivered on time and goes together easy. Looks sharp too"

Share Bud's Gun Shop's store rating

Bud's Gun Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Bud's Gun Shop is a merchant member
Bud's Gun Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.