Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

"I HAVE BEEN A BUDK CUSTOMER FOR ABOUT 10+ YEARS IVE HAD MY SHARE OF CRAPPY STUFF FOR A LOW PRICE BUT AFTER ORDERING A SAW BACK MACHETE AND IT BREAKING THE FIRST TIME I USED IT I TRIED TO GET IT REPLACED THE LADY WAS VERRY RUDE SO I COMPLAINED TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER THEN SHE KEPT EMAILING ME ABOUT GOING TO THE MANUFACTURER DIRECT THEN I WOULD HAVE TO SHIP IT BACK AND PAY, ..AFTER FIVE OR MORE NONSENSE EMAILS I WAS SOO FED UP WITH THERE LIES ABOUT 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.....I JUST WANTED THEM TO SEND A NEW ONE NOT HAVE TO PAY TO SHIP IT BACK AND KEEP PLAYING EMAIL TAG, THEY NEVER TOOK CARE OF ME... I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN.....ITS SAD WHEN YOU HAVE BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE OVER SEAS THEN A STORE IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY THEY CLAIM TO BE GOOD OLD RED BLOODED AMERICANS SO WHAT HAPPENED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE?????"

"What a ripoff!
Placed items into a shopping cart at BudK.com. Entered a coupon code into their website. The website accepted the code and applied the discount. Received email confirmation of the order with the discount applied. Credit card was charged the full non-discounted amount.

Called and emailed them trying to have them correct the issue but they refused to honor their discount. I filed a complaint with my credit card issuer and they were able to get a refund from BudK.

Now BudK refuses to sell anything to me because they say my account shows a charge back.

All efforts to resolve this has lead to nill.

Also filed a complaint against them with the BBB. This complaint remains unresolved also.

modified review This review was modified by ybp9003 on April 22 2014 02:47:07 PM

"BUDK has the best prices and fastest shipping on the net for knives, swords and other great gear. I've ordered many times and will order many more."

modified review This review was modified by dondilion on January 14 2014 06:17:13 PM

"Best prices on anything weapon like thats not a gun crossbows knives swords and everything in between no id verification required either shipping is on time and ordering is simple. And seriously the LOWEST PRICES."

"A awful supplier. They only sent part of my order then told me they were out of most of it and that I would get a refund. I asked for like items and they could not do it.

Why would you not inform me that you were out and ship the items that go with what I did need?? Why bother charging me shipping for the accessories that I don't even have the item for now???

What a waste. I won't be buying from them again.

"My wife ordered a Christmas gift from Budk, It never arrived, she reported that it never arrived, they said they would get back to her, now 3 months later I find out that UPS denied the claim, Budk rep couldnt tell me why all they could do was resubmit the claim. I will never purchase from them again."

"I love BudK. I've purchased quite a few things from them and it's always the same fast shipping, and great quality for the price. It's amazing how much they can do with literally DOLLARS. For affordable and high grade material, I wouldn't go anywhere else."

"I've bought thousands and thousands of dollars worth of items from BudK over the years, mostly for resale but many for personal use. They always ship within 2 business days and provide an order confirmation plus a shipping confirmation with tracking info. When they updated their website and I wasn't able to log into my account, customer service was very helpful in restoring access. I highly recommend them."

BudK is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BudK is not a merchant member
BudK does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!