BudK Reviews - budk.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.67/10 6 reviews

BudK is not a merchant member
BudK does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"BUDK has the best prices and fastest shipping on the net for knives, swords and other great gear. I've ordered many times and will order many more."

modified review This review was modified by dondilion on January 14 2014 06:17:13 PM

"Best prices on anything weapon like thats not a gun crossbows knives swords and everything in between no id verification required either shipping is on time and ordering is simple. And seriously the LOWEST PRICES."

"A awful supplier. They only sent part of my order then told me they were out of most of it and that I would get a refund. I asked for like items and they could not do it.

Why would you not inform me that you were out and ship the items that go with what I did need?? Why bother charging me shipping for the accessories that I don't even have the item for now???

What a waste. I won't be buying from them again.

"My wife ordered a Christmas gift from Budk, It never arrived, she reported that it never arrived, they said they would get back to her, now 3 months later I find out that UPS denied the claim, Budk rep couldnt tell me why all they could do was resubmit the claim. I will never purchase from them again."

"I love BudK. I've purchased quite a few things from them and it's always the same fast shipping, and great quality for the price. It's amazing how much they can do with literally DOLLARS. For affordable and high grade material, I wouldn't go anywhere else."

"I've bought thousands and thousands of dollars worth of items from BudK over the years, mostly for resale but many for personal use. They always ship within 2 business days and provide an order confirmation plus a shipping confirmation with tracking info. When they updated their website and I wasn't able to log into my account, customer service was very helpful in restoring access. I highly recommend them."