Stores > Brookstone

Product & services pricing Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10

2016-01-15

Item never received!!

"Ordered a xmas gift dec. 12, 2015. Received an email 12/15/15 that it shipped and was billed on American Express. Gift never came. No tracking available. Called Brookstone 12/26/15, 1/2/16 and 1/15/16. Each time they were going to reach out to the vendor and get back to me. Never did. Vendor never responded to them so Brookstone never bothered to reach out to me. Last time I called i was told that I had requested a refund? Huh? I didn't request that refund but if that was what my account was stating why didn't I get it? This experience was awful, costly, time consuming and there was a missing xmas gift under my tree"

2016-01-12

If it looks good don't plan on getting it, or if you really need a gift don't buy it here

"bought a gift on black Friday for item in stock. During the next week got other items no mention my Christmas present not coming till after black Friday and cyber Monday deals over. They offered me $10.00, nothing else. Other stores like Amazon at least try help you with an comparable item. When I called customer service the representative seemed to try and help but the supervisor could care less. Will never shop there again. "

This review was modified by louise99 on January 12 2016 12:48:23 PM

2015-12-21

"Do not shop here. The worst experience ever. You order and then you are in the dark about everything. Customer service is non-existant. No idea how they stay in business. Buyer beware!!!"

2015-12-14

"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! After trying to place my order by phone for over 30 minutes I was advised to place the order online - so I did. Much to my disappointment, after I received an order confirmation and the payment was taken out of my account, the order status cannot be verified a week after placing the order! I was on hold a total of over 1.5 hours and given two promises of a supervisor returning my call to resolve the issue/explain why Brookstone cancelled my order and what they plan to do about it. Four calls later and having missed the window of the order being here in time for Christmas, I am forced to head to the mall..."

This review was modified by Unhappy2015.12 on December 14 2015 08:26:09 PM

2015-12-11

"Selling products and then not supporting them with software updates is not my idea of a place to leave my money on the table. I have two scanners to throw out now that I have found that everyone else who has this scanner from Brookstone has the same problem since the last IOS update."

2015-11-17

"Brookstone.com : So far not so good, Beware of purchasing items from Brookstone.com. Shipping dates are hidden. I wish I could show a screen shot of the fact they hide there shipping info on a link(you have to click) at the bottom of there webpage with no indication with in the product description you are looking at 35 to 40 days shipping!!!!.

Although I did make this purchase, because the price seemed great. Now that I look at there webpage you cannot even write a consumer review, So no wonder this company seems just like the rest, cause you have no way to review them at all. Beware they are not! Well the purchase I have made with them will take 14 days just for them to just get around to shipping it and then another 14 business days to actually ship from brookstone.com to me. This operation sounds to be light years behind there competition, on the same day I made this purchase from brookstone.com, I also purchased two similar items from two other wholesale websites that will both be delivered within 5 days total from my purchase and it will take brookstone.com that long to just an answer a question according to there customer service department.( all questions take 1 to 2 business day for an answer) At the end of the day ,It sounds to me that they have no control over what items you have purchased from them, (unlike there competition).I buy things online all the time and from what I have seen, spend the extra couple bucks somewhere else if you want a normal online purchase experience.

This review was modified by cnotes5 on November 17 2015 12:49:25 PM

2015-01-05

"I was trying to send a gift to my boyfriend (for his birthday in november) over seas since the website stated that they can ship to APO address. It was a bungee trampoline chair thingy. The first one i ordered never shipped so i called and they said they said they would send a new chair for free. But the second chair shipped to my house instead of goin over seas.. they said i can keep the second chair they refunded me and said they resent a third chair..but it never left... I am very unhappy with their service i will never buy anything from this place again "

This review was modified by Tayeve31 on January 05 2015 10:23:37 AM

2014-10-09

"$388 for a mailbox ordered on 30AUG. Was told it would be here by 16SEP. Emailed them back on 20SEP and was told it would ship on 06OCT. Here it is 09OCT and have heard nothing about shipment and their website still shows the item to be in stock. I will be canceling my order and will never order from them again!"

This review was modified by Madmaxx63 on October 09 2014 01:24:44 PM

2014-09-20

"Ordered two small items (a wallet & sleep mask) that were shipped separately in enormous boxes for no reason. Both could have fit in my mail box. Customer service sounds like apathetic teenagers. Never again."

This review was modified by empire23 on September 20 2014 09:15:15 AM

2014-08-25

"I recently ordered a Fitbit Flex wristband from Brookstone in their exclusive bright blue color. My shipping information came right away and my package was delivered 3 days later even though I didn't pay for expedited shipping. I did use their coupon code SHIP99 to get free shipping on my order. Overall, I found the Brookstone site very user friendly and easy to navigate, and my purchase process and order were to my satisfaction."

This review was modified by JamieC01 on August 25 2014 07:12:32 PM

2014-08-25

"Had a great experience. No issues! Would shop here again. Got an amazing gift and it arrived so qiuckly."

This review was modified by terryr0507 on August 25 2014 04:52:21 PM

2014-08-23

"Horrible company. Order item cost $100 but was sent wrong item worth $5. Lied about resend right order the same day. Lied about sending prepaid shipping label for shipping back. Lied about refunding money after cancellation has been requested. Has been more than a month, dozen of calls, still lying about refunding within 3 days that has not happened"

This review was modified by cooper2053 on August 23 2014 09:51:47 PM

2014-06-02

"I ordered an item as a birthday gift for my mother after not being able to find the item in any local stores. I found Brookstone online, who carried the item, I paid for overnight shipping and did not receive my package the next day. I ordered my gift on Thursday expecting it to be here for the weekend to give to my mother. I called customer service on Friday afternoon after not receiving my package or an email confirming they shipped it and they told me my order got "stuck" in the system and my order was never processed because of it. Because the weekend was approaching they told me I wouldn't have it until Monday. Monday was too late and I did not have my gift in time for her birthday. I am very dissatisfied with the service I received."

This review was modified by BKObe on June 02 2014 12:34:13 PM

2014-04-10

"BEWARE! Brookstone's return policy is the WORST I have ever experienced from any online retailer. Very disappointed with the quality of the items I received and now I can't return them."

This review was modified by julie.h on April 10 2014 07:43:55 PM

2014-01-06

"I bought 2 Theracanes from Brookstone and the dumb people in that warehouse sent me only one manual for the 2 items. I was going to give one to my brother. Now I may just have to sent it both for this poor service."

This review was modified by AndreBon on January 06 2014 06:48:53 PM

Share Brookstone's store rating

Brookstone is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Brookstone is not a merchant member
Brookstone does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!