Bronson DesignCoupons

• Contact: customer-service@bronsondesign.com
    • Phone: 877-703-8080
    • Customer Support: 877-703-8080
    • Business Hours: 8AM - 8PM Eastern

"While remodeling my bathroom, I was having problems finding some sconces. I found out about Bronson Design Studio through the internet and am so glad I did. The customer service was excellent and they were able to get the exact product I needed. I had been told from other companies that the item was not going to be in stock until late October or some said by December. Believe it or not, Bronson had it sent to me within the week and I did not even pay shipping charges. What a wonderful company to deal with and when I ever need any other lighting for my house, I see no reason to buy from anyone else. "

"Outstanding responsiveness and service, including price matching. Product itself was from Currie and Company and its quality and delivery exceeded my expectations."

"Our architect turned us on to Bronson Design a few years ago. Used them to put the finishing touches on two homes now. Lighting, wall decor, furniture & decorative accessories - all top brands in one place. Beautiful items at affordable prices. Website is easy to navigate and customer service is quick to assist in any way. They even have interior designers on staff to help with those decisions you agonize over. Highly recommended!"

"Very impressed. The order was shipped quickly. A couple of the lights didn't have the correct fixture which was not Bronson Design's fault. I phoned and they liased directly with the manufacturer to get replacement parts shipped. Excellent customer service."

modified review This review was modified by awarsop on August 07 2012 10:51:01 AM

"Bronson Design Studio was great.. We had a problem (not caused by them, but by one of their suppliers) and they figured out a way to solve it"

"Overall great customer service. You get an actual person when you call and the gentleman that I spoke to was very courteous. I ordered Monday, product was shipped Tuesday and I received it Thursday in time for Mother's Day. Thanks much!"

"The service was great. I ordered lighting online and it was at my door just a few days later. "

"We ordered two mirrors from Bronson, the ordering process was easy and fulfillment of our order was efficient. The one difficulty was the seeing the color on the website, the color of the mirrors are different then expected."

"I had a wonderful experience doing business with Bronson Design Studio and would definitely recommend them to anyone. I called multiple stores online looking for a specific mirror and to see if anyone would expedite my order (I needed it in 4 days). After calling 3 other stores in which all would not rush ship, I came across Bronson as one of the suppliers of this type of mirror. The gentleman I spoke with took my number so he could call the warehouse. Within 10 minutes he called back saying they had it and would expedite it for me. I placed the order directly with him then and the rest is history. And not to mention this was right before closing time. Its hard to find businesses that take care of their customers like Bronson and I just wanted to commend them on their service. Thank you!"

"This was 100% A-OK: I'm very happy with my mirror and it arrived within the expected time frame. Shipping was free. "

"I came across an item that interested me on the internet which was from Bronson Design Studio. I was not familiar with the company and called them to ask a few questions. The gentleman that helped me was very knowledgeable and when he didn't have an answer to a specific question about the product, he said he would get it for me. He did call me back with the information in a very timely manner. I had never ordered a piece of furniture online before, sight unseen, especially an all mirrored glass dining table! The service during our phone calls was very good and gave me confidence to go ahead and order the table. I appreciated that I could track my delivery and was actually happpy that I did. It turns out my table sat in a terminal for several days, which I figured out by tracking it. I called the trucking company and they said they had called me to arrange delivery-but I never got the call. They did not have my correct phone number (1 digit was reversed). I don't know if Bronson or the trucking company made the error, but that was somewhat disappointing. I finally did get my delivery the day before I had out of state guests arriving! I love the table, but feel that the line of adhesive around the edge of the top of the table was not applied very evenly and is quite noticeable, particularly on a mirrored surface. I was willing to pay what I considered a high price for the table, expecting the workmanship to be much better than it is.
Customer service reached out to me after this review and couldn't have been nicer. They contacted the manufacturer and offered either a discount on the table I received or to exchange it for a new one. My brand new table should be arriving in about 3 months(as it was out of stock). THAT is GREAT customer service and a way to make a customer for life. Thank you Bronson Design Studio!

"I had a great experience with Bronson Design Studio. I was shopping for a light and was having a hard time narrowing down which one to choose. They had a great selection on their site and also very competitive prices. I called about a few of the items and they were SO NICE on the phone. I ended up buying my final light from them and it was easy and came as scheduled. I will definitely use these guys again for lighting or other items given their great selection, pricing, and service."

"I did call the customer service before ordering for some specific questions on dimensions as it is an irregular shape mirror. They found out the information and promptly called me back. I was very pleased with the overall experience. The mirror arrived in perfect condition as it was extremely well packaged. The mirror is beautiful and is exactly what I hoped it would be."

"Excellent customer service. My product was a new item, not yet available by the manufacturer, and I received an e-mail from Bronson reminding me of the later delivery date, confirming I was okay with that, and letting me know that my credit card would not be charged until the product shipped. Wow."

"I ordered a wall-mounted metal tree sculpture and placed it over my fireplace. It's beautiful and added just the right touch."

Bronson Design Studio is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bronson Design Studio is not a merchant member
Bronson Design Studio does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!