"came within two days and I paid for regular ground shipping!"

"Great service. Thanks,

Sue

"Perfect fit for the usage I require"

"ordered them and came within a day or two! "

"We got them the next day! Thank you!"

"The ordering process was easy and we received our package within a few days with regular shipping."

"Don't like to order online, seldom do, but this was a good price, the holders are sturdy and delivery was done in a timely manner. I like that you are a USA company. Thanks and I'll keep your info on hand for future orders.
Dawn

"I had one item that arrived damaged. Called the company and they were quick in response to replace it. Very good service."

"would like a copy of invoice"

"Very satisfied with past orders, deliveries and quality of product. Will use your company again as needed."

"I have received it however, I have not opened it yet. The location where I will need it is under construction."

"Great experience! Easier than finding it in a store."

"Excellent product!!!
Service was fast and reilable

"Exactly as advertised and perfect. Appears to be of higher quality than I had expected. Fast service. Will be using this vendor again and again."

"The item appeared as it did on the website. However, it was delivered broken and I have subsequently had to order parts in order to use the product"

BrochureHoldersNow is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BrochureHoldersNow is not a merchant member
BrochureHoldersNow does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!