Stores > BroadbandUtopia

• BroadbandUtopia

2014-11-26

"They were very helpful and fast with shipping out the product. Thanks!!!"

This review was modified by CEI9992 on November 26 2014 06:20:29 AM

2014-10-03

"Excellent web site (easy to find the product you need).
Fast shipment (order received faster than I expected).
Will recommend BroadbandUtopia.com to others.

This review was modified by steve49503a on October 03 2014 04:42:59 AM

2014-05-08

"BroadbandUtopia quickly processed my order and shipped my cable. It was exactly what I ordered and the purchase was very easy. It was also easy to track my order. BroadbandUtopia delivered on time with a high quality cable that met my expectations. "

This review was modified by rprose on May 08 2014 08:37:46 AM

2013-12-24

"8 years ago I ordered 500 feet of Belden 7915A RG6 Duobond coaxial cable from Broadband Utopia. It was a pleasant experience and the cable was shipped promptly. I needed another spool of coaxial cable for another project and didn't hesitate to buy from Broadband Utopia since I was please with their service the first time. "

This review was modified by walt3672 on December 24 2013 10:09:11 AM

2013-09-14

"Ordered 500ft of direct burial RG6 for a fair price. Website was very easy to navigate and they offer a wide variety of products. They were the only dealer to offer a 500ft length of this particular cable. All other dealers offered 1000ft lengths. The service was excellent: great communication, tracking included with invoice, and fast delivery (estimate beat by 1 day. Would buy from again."

2013-05-31

"Only place on the web that sold the cable I needed at the length I needed. Shipping was fast and product was great quality."

This review was modified by cjbnorg on May 31 2013 10:23:09 AM

2013-03-26

"I bought an audio cable in lenght which is not easy to find (so short), so I'm glad that I had this opportunity.
The order was received in time.

This review was modified by 2banana on March 26 2013 11:16:17 AM

2013-03-08

"Broadband Utopia was recommended to me by a friend who used them for when he was wiring up his house. I have used BroadbandUtopia a couple of times for my home wiring and have been completely satisifed with them everytime. I would use them again (and again!). One note: The Leviton products I ordered (a couple of times), I was told they were out of stock. But, what they didn't tell me was out of stock just means (in these cases) they will drop ship it directly from Leviton. I still received it within the window promised both times. If you order something and it's out of stock, and you will most likely get an email from customer service, ask them about drop ship. They said 7-10 business days, I received it in 2 (I'm one state away from the Leviton warehouse in this area)."

2013-01-15

"Excellant, I just order the product and it ships.

This is my second order and both have shipped in about 36 hours includding weekends.

2013-01-14

"Great wire. Great service. I would recommend Broadband to other people."

2012-12-21

"The product came as described. Although, FedEx shipping was slow. That is not the fault of the supplier though. "

This review was modified by lionheart12 on December 21 2012 01:22:26 AM

2012-10-30

"Fast shipping and great Prices "

This review was modified by QC91 on August 24 2014 12:52:14 PM

2012-10-11

"Competitive pricing & items in stock"

2012-09-05

"My order was incomplete and customer service was not helpful. I ordered jacks, wall plates, and patch cables. The package was shipped fast, but there were no patch cables in the package. There was a hand written note that they were out of white patch cables and that they shipped blue ones instead. But they did not ship any patch cables. Called customer service multiple times, but only got voice mail and never got a call back. Emailed with customer service but they just gave me the run-around. Even via email customer service is very slow to resond, takes them 2 days for every response."

2012-05-16

"Shipped fast. Competitive pricing. Look forward to working with again"

Share BroadbandUtopia's store rating

BroadbandUtopia is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BroadbandUtopia is not a merchant member
BroadbandUtopia does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!