British Delights Reviews - britishdelights.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 5.00/10 2 reviews

British Delights is not a merchant member
British Delights does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"This company may be OK for 'in person' shopping - but for online shopping they are awful. They were completely unresponsive by email (and yes, I checked my spam filters), and when I contacted them by phone all I got was one lie after another about the status of my order and when it would ship. When they eventually DID ship my order, about half of it was missing (and refunded) even though they told me by phone that there were only 2 items that were unavaiable and that the rest would ship immediately.

Bottom line - you cannot trust these people as far as you can throw them. Take your business elsewhere - e.g. after BritishDelights screwed me over I placed an order with www.britishfood.com, who were ultra responsive, truthful, and delivered what they promissed.

"I have been searching for a replacement for the Sunshine Golden Raisin Biscuits for years only to discover they had been discontinued. I knew that a British company called Crawford's made a similar product called Garibaldi, but the only source I had found was very expensive.

While searching recently on the Internet for another source, I found a reference to British Delights. Imagine my surprise when I saw they offer a case of 12 packs for less than the cost of a couple of packs at the other source. British Delights also ships to APO addresses, which is a bonus for me!

I placed my order and received the expected email confirmation. The confirmation email stated that I would receive a shipping confirmation email; however, I did not receive this. Checking the status of my order was easy and the Delivery Confirmation information was in my order history.

The package arrived a few days later in perfect condition, and I am enjoying my private stash of Garibaldi biscuits.

I will definitely order again from British Delights.