• Address: 3469 Boynton Beach Blvd

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10

"great customer service, equally great prices. we received a gorgeous stone and were helped every step of the way by wonderful staff - specifically Gregg Libros. would recommend Brilliance to anyone, and will!"

"We purchased a diamond engagement ring from Brillance. John helped us fing the perfect one by exchanging emails and pictures of multiple diamonds. He was so helpful and honest I could not have asked for a more beautiful ring. He truly is an expert and I will definitely return for any other diamond or jewelry needs! highly Reccomended!!!!

"Had an awesome experience with brilliance. They go above and beyond and they are less expensive than any other company I could find after months of searching for hours on end. I strongly recommend them for anyone looking to craft and engagement ring. Whatever it is, they will work with you until the design is exactly how you want it. Although don't expect it to be done in less than two months. It's a time consuming process."

"Bought a pair of diamond earrings. The sales rep/customer service lady recommended the diamonds. I am very satisfied with the diamonds... They are beautiful! Would definitely purchase again form Brilliance and recommend to others."

"I am absolutelly satisfied with the ring I ordered from Brilliance.
It was a perfect diamond at a reasonable cost. Going to order wedding rings with Brilliance. Thank you for your assist and perfect service.

"They were fantatsic with my engagment ring.
I loved working with them. They found me a stone that matched exactly what i was looking for. I admit i was skeptical at first so i took it in for an appraisal, the the jewelers jaw literary drooped with how nice the stone was. The custom setting the made was amazing as well. My soon to be wife has a truly one of a kind ring. Turn around time for everything was less than 3 weeks for a full custom ring with me having the diamond for a week to review it. Amazing service amazing people.

"I am super happy with the level of service of this company as well as the quality of their products. I will be a costumer for many years to come. I will recommend them to my friends and family."

"Great experience with Brilliance! Anthony was great!

I found my perfect engagement ring on Brilliance.com. Anthony was fantastic to work with and the customer service was fantastic. They gave us a great deal on both my ring and my fiancees. Thank you Brilliance .com for everything.

"I had an amazing customer service experience with this company. They called me many times to walk me through the order and help me find the perfect ring. Thanks!"

"Would NOT recommend this company. We have a ring that we designed. They guaranteed to make our ring to spec. It has 4 stones. The Emerald fell out during the second time of wearing it. They fixed, resent with scratches and repairs that I would compare to a three year old skill set. Embarrassing to show my wife considering I promised her that I apmade a good choice going through this company. They repaired and replaced the Emerald with a different one. This Emerald had a huge line through it. I was specific with the quality I ordered before I signed the agreement and purchased. They told me it was hard to get the Emerald I requested. I said they shouldn't have promised it to me if it was so hard to accomplish what I was promised. They wanted some time to track down the right Emerald. Months went by at this point. The next Emerald sent didn't have the same cut as the other stones. My wife and I had little money when we got married. This took years and lots of extra work to save for. Appx $10,000 purchase total purchase. A new wedding band with our kids birthstones and an engagement ring with a diamond. This nearly one year battle to get what we ordered has emotionally harmed us, and my wife refuses to wear this ring now. They ruined our lifetime purchase. I wouldn't expect much after what I went through. They refuse to refund me for our struggles and purchase. I am now seeking legal counsel and consulting with the Better Business Bureau. Be careful is what I would advise.

Here is an email string to verify my opinions.
Telling you that I will be moving forward to protect my purchase through legal counseling, better business bureau and website complaints is neither harassment, nor threatening. Those are terrible accusations that I will not accept. You are supposed to be a first class businessman. All I've ever asked for is my order completed as I placed it. For a year you haven't done that, but kept my money. Now I want a refund per our past discussion. No phone conversation is needed. Just be ethical and do what's right please. You have caused a great deal of sadness and anxiety in our home.

Brent Reinhardt

On Sep 11, 2014, at 9:17 PM, Jonathon Ohayon wrote:

Brent,

Under no circumstance will we continue working with you under threats or your harassment. You can retract your reviews, schedule a time to talk to me, and then I will gladly work with you on resolving this matter quickly and professionally. However, should you not want to resolve this between ourselves in a professional manner this will be my last email to you and I will submit this to our attorney and he will take all the necessary actions on our part.

Have a wonderful evening,

Jonathon Ohayon
Chief Operating Officer

jonathon@Brilliance.com | 866-737-0754 | Direct: 561-424-2701
www.brilliance.com | Skype: yohayon

Jonathon Ohayon, the Brilliance COO is behind all of the Brilliance comments and dishonesty in their response. I remind him that defamation of character is a crime, as well as stealing, as I wasn't given what I had purchased. I request him to copy and paste the emails that back up his accusations, since all communication between us is in writing. Otherwise, remove your post, and be prepared for the consequences of stealing and slander. Oh my....watch out folks. Don't get stung!

modified review Rep reply posted Sep-16-2014

brilliancecom, Brilliance rep has responded

“Here at Brilliance.com we love sites like ResellerRatings.com. They provide a forum for our valued customers to share both great and bad reviews. As a business we learn what we are doing right with the positive reviews, and try and change things up when we get a bad review. However, lately we have seen an alarming trend of customers that use sites like ResellerRatings to blackmail businesses into giving them products and services for free.

Brent Reinhardt has threatened, harassed, sent profanity-laced correspondence, and verbally abused Brilliance employees. While we are willing to go to the moon and back for every customer, no business could work under these conditions.”

"I was a little worried about ordering my engagement ring online from a company in Florida since I live in Missouri, but this was the best jewelry purchasing experience of my life. I worked with John Rios through the whole time and he did an amazing job of explaining to me the differences in diamonds and working in my budget. Brilliance was even able to customize the engagement band to fit the style of diamond that I wanted. I shopped around and couldn't find a comparable price. Once I decided on what I wanted the ring even came a week earlier than projected! They have won repeat business from me and I will definitely buy the wedding band from Brilliance. I am recommending Brilliance to all of my friends."

"Everything was perfect except for one thing. Took a little bit of time to get on the same page as the saleswoman. Once she understood exactly what I wanted things went smoothly. She was extremely fast and highly knowledgeable of the product which is a big plus. You absolutely cannot beat the value on this site. Amazing place to go to design custom pieces as well."

"I was completely taken care of throughout the entire process. The agent, Jennifer, I communicated with was extremely helpful and friendly. Her email responses were prompt and very polite. I will definitely do business with www.brilliance.com again in the future and will recommend them to everyone I know. Thanks so much www.brilliance.com!"

"I had a fantastic time working with Brilliance.com and now have beautiful rings waiting to be worn on our wedding day; as well I have a brilliant diamond ring that shines like no other!! I love this company and I would purchase again by perhaps upgrading the diamond in the near future. The only problem that I had was the shipping fee, however that is my fault for I didn't read their policy on international shipping. Other than that i honestly have nothing to complain and I would like to thank the whole team for their excellent work and being there to always answer all my questions, ensuring me that the rings were in progress. This is not a scam site so shop with ease!"

"I discovered Brilliance researching diamonds online. Their website is extremely user friendly with all the information I was looking for. Color, clarity, cut, grade etc. I'm not going to lie but I was skeptical at first but with their money back guarantee and unbeatable prices...why not? You will not find lower prices any where else. Trust me, I did my research. My fiancee purchased my engagement ring and I purchased his wedding band at Brilliance. My ring would've cost around 12-20K at Shane Co, Kays, Bailey, Banks & Biddle and Macy's but it was only 6K at Brilliance! Both ring was delivered as promised and customer service was great! We will be back to upgrade my ring :)"

Brilliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brilliance is a merchant member
Brilliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.