• Brilliance Brilliance Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.96/10 9.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.91/10 9.91/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"I worked with Anthony Capolla on and off for weeks before deciding to order a custom engagement ring for my fiancé. I had many questions during my decision process that Anthony was always knowledgeable and willing to help. Even when I chose a more expensive stone, Anthony steered me towards another one which he thought was a better stone and it cost less. When the ring arrived I was blown away, it was gorgeous. That made it easy to buy my wedding band and hers from Anthony. Thanks again...."

"My wife of 37 yrs lost the stone from her engagement ring. I was able to find a matching stone to fit her setting. It cost les than the one I bought in 1976. Thanks."

"I bought an engagment ring with Brilliance. Called in and thry helped me pick the perfect diamond in my price range. Was delivered on time. Had appraised and it was worth more than I thought. Simple. Easy. Great product. Will do business again with this company!"

"I had a great experience purchasing my Wife's dream engagement ring and wedding band. As men, we all know how difficult it can be to know what women want or pick out the perfect ring for them. Working with Jennifer was so easy and she was more than willing to help me through the entire process. I was a little worried that the rings weren't going to be able to be made and arrive in time, but they surely did. There was one disappointment I have. I had to pay an additional charge for the company to specially make the bands with a specific amount of diamonds, however, when I inspected the rings, they did not have the correct amount that I had paid for. Overall, the quality of the rings and the service was outstanding and I would recommend Brilliance to anyone. Thanks Brilliance!"

"While making purchases for large amounts can be a little intimidating, Anthony Cappolla and the staff at Brilliance was excellent to do business with. I would feel comfortable recommending their services to anyone. "

"I worked with Anthony Capolla on and off for months before deciding to order a custom engagement ring for my fiancé. I had many questions and concerns during my decision process that Anthony was always knowledgeable and willing to help with. If I called and he was unavailable to answer my calls he was always very prompt at returning my calls or emails. Anthony alleviated my fear of buying diamonds over the internet and I couldn't be happier with the result. I would highly recommend doing business with Brilliance. "

"I had my fiance's engagement ring custom made by brilliance. I first ordered just the diamond and later sent it back to have it set on a custom setting. I just have to say these guys are amazing. I was very specific about what I wanted, down to the fine details as to how the prongs should look. They got everything 100% right and delivered an amazing ring, which my fiance and I love. The prices are unbeatable. I have done a lot of a research and no one beats their prices for diamonds and also the setting. Aside from price, I don't know of any jewelers (unless they charge 3-4 times as much) who have the same level of craftsmanship and can deliver the highest quality product like brilliance can when it comes to settings. I would never go anywhere else. Also, the service is amazing; they are always available by phone and by email and will walk you through the whole process and always make you feel like you are in good hands - and you certainly are in good hands. We are getting ready to place another order now for custom wedding bands."

"I absolutely LOVE the engagement ring that my fiance got for me from Brilliance.com. We loved that we were able to find a diamonds with specifications to our liking and it came with a GIA certificate. Jennifer was extremely helpful and continues to be helpful as we are planning to purchase our wedding bands from Brilliance as well. I would highly recommend buying from Brilliance!!"

"Received my ring today and I absolutely love it. It is gorgeous, stunnning, sparkling, unbelievable!

I designed my own ring after finding a few that I liked parts of. The Brilliance prices made my center stone larger than I could have gotten anywhere else and we all know gals like big ones.

The process took a bit longer than I was expecting. Each rendering took about 3 days and I made changes 5 or 6 times. My salesman, Marc, was good until after we ordered and put $10,000 down and then he quit answering questions. That was OK because Juliana took over and she was excellent and attentive. It took about 4 weeks to get my ring after it was ordered. It was worth the wait. I have the most beautiful ring in the world!

"Customer service with Brilliance.com is excellent. I stumbled upon their site looking to purchase a loose diamond for an engagement ring. Their website made it extremely easy to find what I was looking for and they even have a smartphone app to search for diamonds. Once I found what I was looking for I spoke with Anthony on their live chat then through email. He was extremely helpful in sending me photos of the diamonds I wanted to see and giving me his expert opinion. Finally I picked a diamond I liked. A few days later Anthony called me and notified me that when it came in it was chipped, but he had already taken the time and found me other options based on what I was looking for and within an hour he had a new diamond ordered for me. Anthony was extremely helpful and made the whole process painless. In the end, I received a beautiful diamond at a price that can't be matched. "

"I started my journey by going to 2 of the "big name" jewelry chains, I knew literally zero about diamonds and engagement rings going in so I was just looking to get my feet wet and get a bit of an education. I them compared what I found on Brilliance.com and I was blown away by how much more expensive the big name stores were for diamonds that were inferior in literally every way. I then spent a few weeks looking at stones on Brilliance and narrowing down my list, when it was finally time to pull the trigger I called and spoke to Anthony on the phone and he was wonderful. He spent almost an hour on the phone with me (on a Saturday too) and went over everything and answered every question I had and helped me pick my stone from my final list of 4. There was absolutely no pressure to buy like you typically encounter in a jewelry store, he was simply educating me and answering my questions. I also wanted to customize the material of the prongs and the diamonds in the setting that I chose and Anthony and Brilliance were happy to do that and at a reasonable price. He also was able to put a rush on the order to make sure I had the ring in time for our upcoming vacation. I called and checked on the progress twice as our vacation approached and Anthony was always available and able to give me a quick update and was a pleasure to speak to each time. The ring arrived right on time via overnight shipping and was very well packed and secured. She absolutely LOVES her ring and has been staring at it non-stop for about a week now. I couldn't be happier with the entire experience and we'll definitely be buying the wedding bands from Anthony when the time comes. "

"Brilliance.com was the biggest jewelry purchase of my life!
Pros: Excellent customer service, by phone and email. I was always informed of my Fiancé engagement ring status. I was never left in the dark. Sorry for the long review, but you need to read it to understand the reason. Cons: Every online experience has some cons. Mine was not with the service or ring. It was the sheer stress of such an expensive and important purchase. Start to finish it was a month long wait; schedules changed a couple of times, once at my request. It was stressful, a bit like closing on your first house. After months of searching for the perfect engagement ring, establishments such as, the biggest online and brick-and-mortar jewelry stores, I nervously picked Brilliance. I was in the abyss of the unknown. Before I pulled the trigger, and checked BBB.org and read countless months of reviews on Brilliance.com. There were some bad reviews but overwhelmingly positive reviews. Being an online shopper, I always weigh the good and bad. I felt that I did my homework and was ready. On April 15 2015 I ordered the setting. I paid via paypal. I had been looking at this setting since December. Brilliance.com was offering 10% off settings that week, so I ordered it and saved $300 off the setting. Off to a good start. That was the first step in the process. That same day, I received a phone call and email from customer service confirming the order. The representative inquired about the center stone, they needed to know the specifications of the center stone before they could make the casting. That makes sense. I told the representative that I have not made the final decision on the stone, but I knew it would be an Asscher cut, 2 Carats +/-. The representative politely asks me about my budget and the color and clarity preference. With that information, he went to work and sent me 4 stones to compare. I told him I needed a few days to think about it, not once did he brother me about the center stone issue. Since I was not in a hurry, I then went shopping and researching stones from other big online jewelers, you know them if you have been stone shopping. I searched and compared. What I found was Brilliance.com was always competitively priced. I decided to order the center stone through Brilliance.com as a complete turnkey purchase. More about the center stone. On April 27 I wired the money for the stone. Big gasp as thousands of dollars was gone from my checking account. Here comes the curveball. On May 1 I received a phone call from my representative, he wanted to deliver the news over a phone call instead of email, that was very professional in my opinion. My 1.71 Carat F IF diamond stone arrived with a chip in the girdle. The Master Gemologist informed me that makes the stone very weak and over time the stone can crack. Therefore they advised me they would not use the stone and sent the stone back. That very same day, the Master Gemologist located me an Asscher is a 2.01ct G IF for the same price. I quickly accepted the offer, knowing it was a great deal. The new schedule was moved to Friday May 8 delivery. This was unexpected, but okay. Then on May 7 I contacted my representative and asked them to push out the delivery until the next week due to some conflicts on my end. Not a problem the representative said, plus it would give them a couple more days to work on the ring. On May 13 my Fiancé engagement ring shipped by FedEx next day delivery. I inquired about the tracking number, but was told they do not give out the tracking number for security reasons, that seemed weird to me but I trusted them. On the morning of May 14 my representative called to inform me the ring was at the FedEx station ready to pick up. Yeah, finally had it in my hands, and it is very beautiful. Now its 3rd party appraisal time. I found a G.I.A. Graduate Gemologist / Independent Jewelry Appraiser that was is a Senior Member of the National Association of Jewelry Appraisers. The ring and stone checked out perfectly, 100% as purchased. What a relief. The Independent appraisal almost perfectly matched Brilliance.com appraisal, within $1300 difference. The ring significantly appraised for thousands more than I paid. I was VERY pleased ! Bottom line. Trust is not an entitlement, it is earned. Brilliance.com earned my trust 1000%. I will be back to purchase our wedding bands. Brilliance.com is now probably my jeweler for life. Thank you Brilliance.com for a wonderful experience. If anyone would like to contact me with questions about my experience, please feel free. hamiter777@yahoo.com

"I purchased a cushion cut diamond and had it mounted all from brilliance.com. The experience was very good and the ring arrived in the estimated time. I would use Brilliance again."

"Great experience!

Simon was brilliant! (pun intended). His knowledge of stone selection, custom design, and production timelines was instrumental in getting me the right ring on time and on budget. I would highly recommend Brilliance for any ring-making adventure.

"I worked with Brilliance.com after having a bad experience with a local jeweler. My personal rep from Brilliance gave me excellent care and answered all of my questions. At first I was nervous to make such a large purchase online, but now I'll never shop anywhere else for diamonds."

Share Brilliance's store rating

Brilliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brilliance is a merchant member
Brilliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.