• Address: 3469 Boynton Beach Blvd

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.34/10 9.34/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.11/10 9.11/10

"My experience with brilliance.com was very good. They have excellent customer service. The Ring I purchased was beautiful just as described on their website. Shipping was very fast. I definitely recommend this company, and will be buying from them again "

"First time ever buying a diamond and very pleased with the diamond I received from Brilliance.com. Great customer service."

"Brilliance was a great company to work and buy from. I have currently purchased from them three times and there were no problems at all. I would recommend Brilliance to anyone looking for good reliable service with great products."

"Chris
1 Review
trustpilot starstrustpilot starstrustpilot starstrustpilot starstrustpilot stars a few seconds ago
Refreshingly good customer service, beautiful product

When searchign for a diamond engagemtn ring, I had no idea where to start. I came across this site, read the reviews, saw the prices, and decided to give it a go. Amongst the hordes of stores/websites trying to sell you jewelry, I am very happy i decided on brilliance. The customer service was qucik, and helpful. I needed a slightly custom design, and being an online purchase I was worried at first, but when the final product arrived, I was amazed at how beautiful and professional the ring was. My fiancee was even more delifghted. Shop here wioth no doubts, you will be taken care of.

"They were great! I was originally looking for just a diamond, but they asked about the setting I had in mind. They were able to make exactly what I had in mind, not just something close which i was about to settle for, and they made it for less money. Their service was amazing, and the product was great. My wife loves her ring, and so do all of her friends"

"I found brilliance. Com via alot of research and study on diamonds and online diamond stores. I was semi confident before I started the process, but entirely confident after talking with humans via phone, chat and email. Ilene helped me personally. She knew who I was whenever we talked and was responsive whenever I emailed or chatted with her. I was helped through the custom process and the diamond selection. My 2 carat engagement ring is absolutely gorgeous. I had it appraised, although not necessary, at Jared's just to make sure I was getting the certified diamond I paid for. Jared's was impressed and admitted they couldn't beat the quality or size for the price. I got more diamond on my budget because I didn't pay taxes and no up charges for unnecessary extras. I'm now working with Simon and custom designing both our wedding rings. They make it so stress free!"

"great customer service, equally great prices. we received a gorgeous stone and were helped every step of the way by wonderful staff - specifically Gregg Libros. would recommend Brilliance to anyone, and will!"

"I am absolutely satisfied with the service that brilliance offer, Great team, Great costumer service, and Great website with Great prices"

"We purchased a diamond engagement ring from Brillance. John helped us fing the perfect one by exchanging emails and pictures of multiple diamonds. He was so helpful and honest I could not have asked for a more beautiful ring. He truly is an expert and I will definitely return for any other diamond or jewelry needs! highly Reccomended!!!!

"Had an awesome experience with brilliance. They go above and beyond and they are less expensive than any other company I could find after months of searching for hours on end. I strongly recommend them for anyone looking to craft and engagement ring. Whatever it is, they will work with you until the design is exactly how you want it. Although don't expect it to be done in less than two months. It's a time consuming process."

"Bought a pair of diamond earrings. The sales rep/customer service lady recommended the diamonds. I am very satisfied with the diamonds... They are beautiful! Would definitely purchase again form Brilliance and recommend to others."

"I am absolutelly satisfied with the ring I ordered from Brilliance.
It was a perfect diamond at a reasonable cost. Going to order wedding rings with Brilliance. Thank you for your assist and perfect service.

"They were fantatsic with my engagment ring.
I loved working with them. They found me a stone that matched exactly what i was looking for. I admit i was skeptical at first so i took it in for an appraisal, the the jewelers jaw literary drooped with how nice the stone was. The custom setting the made was amazing as well. My soon to be wife has a truly one of a kind ring. Turn around time for everything was less than 3 weeks for a full custom ring with me having the diamond for a week to review it. Amazing service amazing people.

"I am super happy with the level of service of this company as well as the quality of their products. I will be a costumer for many years to come. I will recommend them to my friends and family."

"Great experience with Brilliance! Anthony was great!

I found my perfect engagement ring on Brilliance.com. Anthony was fantastic to work with and the customer service was fantastic. They gave us a great deal on both my ring and my fiancees. Thank you Brilliance .com for everything.

Brilliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brilliance is a merchant member
Brilliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,860 merchant members.