• Address: 3469 Boynton Beach Blvd

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.53/10 9.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10

"First off, like many that are looking into online buying of diamonds and engagement rings, I was a little bit skeptical. But after working with Ilene Reynolds at Brilliance.com, I can confidently say this was the best decision I've ever made! They have a large amount of loose diamonds and worked with me every step of the way to find the perfect diamond. Their prices are so much better than what I've seen in local stores and other online vendors. I've must of spent over 20 hours on the phone with Ilene talking about various diamonds I found on their easy to use website. She was happy to get pictures, certificates and let me know if the diamond was "the one I was looking for". She had nothing but my best interest in mind and was happy to educate me on diamond (more than just the standard 4C's). I ended up finding the perfect diamond and then worked with their design team to create a custom one-of-a-kind band. My fiance said it was the most beautiful ring she has ever seen! Thank you to the Brilliance.com team for making this purchase amazing."

"I used Brilliance to get an engagement ring for my fiancee last January. First of all, the quality of their diamonds and work was really great. I was a little nervous about making such a large purchase online and they answered my questions and helped me along. When I got the ring, I decided I wanted to change the setting and they worked with me to get it shipped back and swapped out. They did a fantastic job and my fiancee LOVES her ring. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Thanks, Brilliance!"

"The purchasing experience was great. I chose the diamond and setting i wanted. They called me back and even emailed me videos of the diamond i had chosen. I didn't like the first one and the rep emailed me other options and explained them via telephone. It was a very hands on process, considering it was online. Long story short, I would definitely purchase from brilliance again."

"I ordered a loose diamond from Brilliance for an engagement ring. Admittedly, I was skeptical at first about ordering the diamond online since I wouldn’t be able to view the gem in person at the time of purchase. However, the savings was really worth it. I requested pictures of several of the diamonds during the buying process - the Brilliance staff had a very quick turnaround and they were friendly and thorough in explaining all the details related to purchasing the ring. Once I received the ring I had it appraised. The appraiser said I got a stellar deal and appraised the ring for far more than I paid. Overall, I have zero complaints and would buy additional jewelry from them in the future.

Buying process = painless. Staff was quick and friendly; they also followed-up to make sure everything went well

Value = I found a better quality diamond for less than any other major online retailer. A traditional brick/mortar store can’t come even close to touching the price (their markup is north of 20%)

I would highly recommend that anyone purchase their jewelry from Brilliance.

Note: Chat with them online and ask for a discount code.

"I recently purchased an engagement ring for my fiancé and knew nothing about diamonds before coming to Brilliance. Their website was so easy to navigate and I was able to get a ton of education off the bat. Anthony made this experience effortless and enjoyable for me. With Brilliance I was able to get such a high quality diamond at a much better price with much better customer service. I would highly recommend Brilliance, as we are currently returning to purchase our wedding bands through them as well!"

"Greggory Libros helped me find the perfect diamond at the right price. He helped me through the whole transaction and even after I had the product. He made suggestions that helped me to pick the right diamond, and was never pushy. I received an amazing diamond at an even better price, with amazing customer service. I would recommend Brilliance to anyone. "

"Mr. Cappola provided me excellent customer service throughout the shopping & purchasing of my ring. I first spoke to him about 9 months ago. Up until recently I started getting serious about the purchase of an engagement ring. Over the last month I have exchanged numerous email with Mr. Cappola regarding many stones. He always responded to my emails very quickly. He provided me pictures, videos, certificates on many items. He shared his knowledge to help me select a stone that fit my budget & specification. I am a Service Manager at a New Car Dealership & I know the meaning of good customer service. Job well done. Thank you.

"My buying experience with Brilliance were by far the best buying experience in my 40 years on this earth. I do not know how to put into words my wonderful experience, from dealing with the people (customer service), to the quality and beauty of my engagement ring! I'm not in no way affiliated with this company outside of a customer, and I do not know any of the employees of this company. Mr. Anthony Cappola, Mr. John Rioz, and the Jeweler/s were absolutely amazing in assisting me with selecting a great diamond, creating an amazing ring, and providing a more amazing price...Brilliance is definitely, easily, hands-down a 5 STAR company!!!"

"I've done my research and I mainly came to Brilliance because of their easy custom work service and they had the access to the perfect diamond I wanted. At first, I was a bit uneasy because I couldn't talk to them face to face through the customization process. I mean I wanted a perfect ring for the proposal.

However, they came through listening and paying great attention to my customization needs. Communication was great over the phone and email. And I am definitely satisfied with the finished product. I would definitely recommend my friends and family, especially for any custom work they may require.

"I purchased a loose heart shaped diamond from Brilliance.com and had them set it into a custom claddagh that I designed and drew. They mocked up the ring on autocad, quickly made a series of revisions that I asked for and threw in three small emeralds for free after I decided they would make the ring look better. The whole process took about a month, and the staff couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful. Thank you Brilliance.com for a painless process that resulted in a unique engagement ring for my (now) wife."

"Before I bought the diamond, Brilliance's search engine made it easy to find exactly what I wanted. They had twice the search criteria of other websites allowing me to narrow the field. Their prices were lower than similar diamonds on other websites. Lastly, they offered a nice discount for using a wire transfer instead of a credit card in addition to a promo code I found. After ordering one diamond, I was told that the diamond was chipped and was able to get another one of slightly better quality without any hassle. Great customer service and highly recommended."

"Brilliance did a great job in helping me find what i was looking for. Great customer service and my item was delivered with no unexpected surprises. Fiance loved it and I would definitely recommend them."

"My experience with brilliance.com was amazing. I had only a week before my brother's engagement to choose the ring, order it and have it shipped to my house in PA, then send it with friends to Egypt, it seemed impossible to be done in a week, but Brilliance. Com made it happen. My brother and his fiancé loved the ring. Amazing customer service and highly recommended website."

"After spending a lot of hours researching the engagement ring I would purchase for my future wife, I settled on Brilliance for a few reasons. Their website is a great knowledge resource and I was able to really educate myself on the entire diamond buying process. I felt I could trust the company based on their expertise. They have a great selection of diamonds and rings and the experience was stress free and easy. I am going back to them for my fiances wedding band, she loves her rings!"

"I don't know if 5 stars is enough for Brilliance. When I purchased an engagement ring for my fiancee, I knew very little about diamonds or rings in general. The website gave me an in depth knowledge of everything, and the customer service was fantastic! It was great to actually talk to a gemologist on the phone. Not only was the service great, but I was able to get a very high quality ring at a much lower price than any retail store. I highly recommend this site to everyone!"

Brilliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brilliance is a merchant member
Brilliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,876 merchant members.