Brilliance Reviews - brilliance.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.81/10 529 reviews

Brilliance is a merchant member
Brilliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,888 merchant members.

"The folks at Brilliance were recommended to me by a friend and they did not disappoint! Anthony was helpful throughout the process, listening to my inputs and then putting together an engagement ring and wedding band that was exactly what I was looking for. And it was about $1000-1500 less I had found at comparable jewelry stores in the area. The company was great about updating me on the status of the ring and when it was being shipped. My fiance was so thrilled with the ring and I couldn't be happier. if you're looking for a beautiful ring and want good value at the same time, this is the place to go. "

"On the search to get a new engagement ring and skip the store front added $$$ I came across this precious gem and couldn't be happier with the service and bargain for my husband's buck (Haha) Bought my ring a size 7 which I know is my ring size and my ring was big. so I kinda recommend that you have them ship you a free ring sizer before purchases your ring. One of the reps told em rings can be like shoes sometimes....not always the same size in each type/brand. I returned my ring for resizing and got a sparkling clean ring back. And my husband is returning to purchase the wedding band to match my engagement ring :) All smiles. "

"I am so happy that I found Brilliance.com while doing a web search for loose diamonds. I had been searching for an emerald cut diamond with a specific carat weight (sentimental reasons) for many months. Brilliance.com has a great site where you can type in your own specifications to find the exact diamond you are looking for. After several months of searching I realized that the exact same stone (identical GIA reports) can be found on several different diamonds for sale websites. In every single comparison I did Brilliance.com was the cheapest...always...generally between $200.00 and $500.00. When I placed my order I was sent an email back immediately informing me that they would contact me with the availability of the stone. This happened the next day and the diamond was shipped immediately. I recommend every aspect of Brilliance.com from website to ordering to shipping and to follow-up for customer satisfaction."

"I got a custom set of diamond earrings for Christmas from Brilliance.com. While similar (almost identical) designs were available at their competitors, Briliance.com offered the best prices and the widest range of options in terms of diamond size and quality. I went to the local department stores and brand name jewelers, but could not find anything near the deal I was getting at this website. Additionally, while they could've told be to go top of the line (I was willing to overpay), the experts were frank enough to tell me that earrings do not need top notch quality diamonds to sparkle. In the end, I got a great deal, a great product, and a greatly satisfied recipients."

"Great selection and customer service!

The experience I had with Brilliance was fantastic. I didn't know much about buying engagement rings before I found the website, but after looking at their buying guides and talking with the customer service agents online, I ended up with a fantastic ring at a great price. There was once small issue in the ordering process, but they quickly resolved the problem with little inconvenience to me. I will no doubt use brilliance to order the wedding bands.

"Brilliance really came thru for me. I decided to up grade my wife's wedding ring after 33 years. I did a lot of online study about the 4C's of diamond quality. There was sure a lot to learn. I checked around at a lot of jewelry stores and found there prices were so inflated over just average quality diamonds. I came across Brilliance.com on the internet , and having done my homework found that Brilliance has top quality diamonds for the price a jewelry store would sell a very just average diamond for. Brilliance also had lower prices than all of the other wholesalers on the internet. Well to make a long story short, when I received the diamond I just couldn't believe how beautiful it was. I was also very impressed on how the diamond was shipped. All the proper paperwork and everything. Nothing but first class from shipping to the sales people. Thanks Brilliance for a pleasurable experience.

D.McKinney

"I purchased a custom engagement ring just before Christmas. The planning stages took place over the course of several months prior to that and it went great. Although I went through three different agents from the start of the process until completion, my experience was seamless. I had plenty of questions along the way and they were always answered promptly and with patience. Also, when the ring was completed and ready for shipping, I was in the midst of traveling over the holidays. The staff at Brilliance worked closely with me to figure out where I was going to be and the best place to send it so I could get it in time. Everything went off without a hitch. I would recommend this company to anybody shopping for something different or more affordable than conventional designer rings. My fiancee adores it and gets compliments on it daily. We will definitely use Brilliance in the future. I could not have had a more positive experience."

"Before I shopped at Brilliance, I knew very little about diamonds and engagement rings. I spent a long time on their site (as well as google search) researching all the various cuts, colors, certifications, etc. Even after all this research, I still had a lot of unanswered questions. Anthony was very knowledgeable and helpful, thus making it easy to find the right diamond and the right setting for my budget. The diamond was triple excellent and the final product was stunning. Most people that have seen my fiancees ring, believe it cost twice as much. This is the reason why I'm coming back again to Brilliance to get my Wedding rings from them as well, because their previous service was excellent!"

"I had little time when purchasing my fiance's ring. I spoke to several professionals at Brilliance who educated and informed me very well. In less than a few days, my ring was at my doorsteps. Brilliance helped me choose the perfect diamond for my budget while educating me on what to look for and what will stand out. I had the diamond appraised and it was double what I purchased it for. I was amazed and extremely satisfied in purchasing my ring from Brilliance. I recommend Brilliance to anyone in the market for a diamond."

"I needed a couple diamonds to complete a custom wedding ring designed by a dear friend. I could have made a fatal mistake but I went ahead and made an online search for a diamond outlet. Not surprised there were quite a few to narrow down. I did my due diligence and after reading many customer reviews I settled on Brilliance. From the moment of the phone call the hard part was done! The salesman that I spoke with took all the info on what I was looking for and in a few minutes I received an email with several options..including pictures. Made it absolutely easy for the purchase.
When the diamonds arrived I was again pleased and confident that I had made the right decision choosing Brilliance.com. Packaging was awesome. All the details were printed and enclosed.

"I was overly surprised about how great the service and pricing was using brilliance.

I was nervous buying something of that cost without seeing it but after researching i went ahead and did it. Best decision I made, appraised at double the price.

"I knew exactly what I wanted in a loose stone, because I used to work for a jeweler. Immediately after my order, Brilliance contacted me to point out that I had chosen a stone without a GIA certification, and I'd probably be disappointed with the color.

I was a total jerk and told them I knew what I wanted and that they should shut up and send me what I ordered.

The diamond was piss-yellow (Pro-tip: EGL Israel is a joke.)

I humbly took Brilliance up on their 100% guarantee, and the reps cheerfully handled my exchange at no cost to me. Now I have a BEAUTIFUL GIA-certified stone of exactly the specifications I first had in mind. I'm sorry I was such a grump at first, but Brilliance still took amazing care of me and has a new lifelong customer.

"I was skeptical buying a diamond online. But after months and months of research and doing my homework I found nothing but good reviews for Brilliance and since their prices were unbeatable I decided to give it a try. This was the best decision I could have made. I talked to Anthony almost on a daily basis and he went above and beyond expectations, I ended up custom making the perfect ring for almost half the price it would have cost anywhere else. Anthony was very helpful and gave me his input and opinions but wasn't pushy at all. He was very easy to work with. By far the best customer service I came across. The whole process was easy and fast. I will definitely be buying diamonds in the future from Brilliance and no one else."

"My fiance and I shopped at a local boutique jewelry store and found a designer setting we both loved. After doing a lot of research and reading a lot of reviews, we decided to use Brilliance to custom design a ring inspired by the designer ring we found. Brilliance worked off photograhps we sent, and after about 3 rounds, we had the design perfected. Jonathon and Simon worked with my fiance to find the perfect center stone. Brilliance offers GIA graded stones for much, much less than brick and mortar stores. I did comparisons with a couple very well known chains, and similar stones were close to double in price. Jonathon and Simon were very, very helpful throughout the design process. Even though we did not meet them face to face, the service was very personalized and calls and emails were very promptly returned. We were a little nervous making such an important purchase through an online jewelry store, but we could not be happier with my amazing ring. It is a round center stone with double prongs and a pave band. It is classy and elegant, but just a little different than what I have seen on other people. It is just perfect. I cannot recommend Brilliance enough."

"I had an exceptional experience with Brilliance and their agents. I had looked extensively for an engagement ring and brilliance clearly stood out. I got a certified diamond in a custom ring with great finishing at half the price of a retail store. Their agents are super helpful and provide genuine help focusing on your needs. Their service was quick, reliable and the ring appeared even more beautiful than I anticipated. My wife clearly loved it! Highly recommended and will definitely purchase again."