Stores > Brilliance

Customer service: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10

2016-05-20

OUTSTANDING SERVICE AND PRODUCT; LOOK NO FURTHER

"I worked with John Rios in custom designing an engagement ring for my Fiance. John was very helpful from Day 1 with choosing the diamond and throughout the band customization process. John was very patient with me throughout this process and only proceeded to make the final ring when I gave the okay and it was to my liking. The final product shipped very quickly and I was very happy with it. Not only did it make my Fiance cry, but she continues to get compliments from her friends, customers, and patients. Thank you Brilliance, I look forward to dealing with you again in the near future. "

This review was modified by Jason.Ngo on May 20 2016 03:54:18 PM

2016-05-18

Absolutely amazing experience

"I was searching through websites to get an idea of the stone I wanted. I didn't know what color, clarity, cut, carat size, or anything to do with diamonds really. I had an idea of the setting I wanted to use from another website but had no idea how big of a diamond I needed, so as I searched I came across brilliance.com. Their website is amazing, there is so much information. They actually teach you to find the diamond you want. Not only that but I was soon introduced to my savoir, Chris Strader. This man is great!! He worked with me every step of the way. He told me they could actually make any setting from any site and could probably do it cheaper. He was spot on! They made the exact setting I wanted for $800 less, and it came out beautiful. I was a pain in the **** because I'm very picky in what I want but he was so helpful sent me diamond after diamond to help me find the perfect one and he did. The ring is flawless, unbelievable, when it came it was in a very discrete box so my fiancé wouldn't have a clue. I opened it and my jaw dropped this ring is so perfect! People stop her to take a look. I really can't stress how great of a job Chris did, he is unbelievable, he really takes his job to another level. This company is so lucky to have a guy that would put so much effort into his job and helping his clients. I was a skeptic like anyone else but I can tell you my ring appraised for $10,000 more than I spent. It's unbelievable. Ask for Chris Strader, he is amazing and will devote the time you need and the help to make or find your perfect ring. If he can put up with me anyone else will be a breeze, and he deserves a MASSIVE RAISE !!!! thanks again Chris for all of the help, I owe you, you made my future wife the happiest woman in the world. Thanks again!!

Anthony Scavera

This review was modified by Scavera1102 on May 18 2016 01:03:27 PM

2016-05-12

Would Recommend to Anyone

"My experience with Brilliance was definitely beyond my expectations. I purchased an engagement ring thru their online system, and worked with Chris via call and email conversations to get the design to meet my expectations. The combination of diamond options/prices (great value based on my research) and willingness to customize the design of the ring made Brilliance hard to beat. I received my order in about 3 weeks after placing my order in packaging that seemed sufficient (I was also notified of the ring being complete and that it would be overnight shipped the next day). Overall, I was very pleased with the experience and quality of the ring. Would recommend."

This review was modified by TravisMatthew on May 12 2016 05:39:56 PM

2016-05-11

Great value, great service, and glad I chose Brilliance

"After shopping around and considering alternatives, I was nervous of doing an online transaction of this magnitude. Cost, design, accuracy, quality, value, timing...everything fell into place and Jennifer assisted me the whole way. I will definitely use Brilliance in the future!"

2016-05-09

Excellent Service and product

"I bought my fiancee's engagement ring from Brilliance and it ended up being even better than I thought. Everything from the quality of the diamond, packaging, service, delivery, etc all exceeded my expectations. I will soon be buying the matching wedding band! Thanks so much Anthony Cappola of the Brilliance team!"

This review was modified by AdamM1 on May 09 2016 03:10:55 PM

Engagement ring

"Brilliance.com offers excellent quality jewelry at superb pricing. As a first time shopper of jewelry online, I was skeptical at first, but Chris Strader gave me helpful information and reassured me that I would get a quality product with significant savings. I came out of this engagement ring shopping experience with more than a ring, I gained valuable knowledge of jewelry and diamonds and now have a go to sales person. Two thumbs up!"

Excellent customer service

"John Rios did a great job. He surpassed my expectations and did the little extras to make me Happy. I was kept informed through out the process which reduced the stress and concerns about doing a cash transaction on line.
The stone is beautiful and the setting is breathtaking. They made me look good on my wedding day. My wife is happy with ring.
John went the extra step and got us the matching wedding band at an excellent price. I would recommend them to everyone. I will use them again in the future.

This review was modified by Java_Joe_S on April 26 2016 11:38:11 AM

Fantastic customer service

"The customer service I recieved from the Brilliance staff was excellent. They went out of there way to accommodate me. I will do buisness with them in the future and would recommend them to anyone seeking to purchase high quality jewelry at fantastic prices."

This review was modified by MajicMike on April 26 2016 07:18:12 AM

2016-04-19

Beautiful Diamond

"My husband bought me a diamond from Brilliance for my 25th anniversary. The diamond had a GIA cert but the number was not inscribed on the diamond. I sent it to the GIA for verification and inscription and the diamond matched the cert. I had it appraised and it came in at much more than we paid for it. Our rep was very knowledgeable and helpful. He sent us pictures of different diamonds and gave us his input. I am very pleased with Brilliance and would highly recommend them. I will use them for all future purchases."

This review was modified by eperry on April 19 2016 12:33:58 PM

2016-04-14

Excellent!

"I bought a diamond engagement ring thru Brilliance. I was very pleased with the website's ease of use, customer service, and final product. Highly recommended!"

This review was modified by Jforsythe440 on April 14 2016 07:59:10 PM

2016-04-14

Excellent

"Brilliance and more specifically Chris put my mind at ease about making such an important purchase online. There was point where my money needed to be refunded because the sale fell through and my money was put back in my account within a couple hours of the cancelled order. Chris was able to answer all my questions professionally and accurately. My purchase was expedited to me free of charge and I received it exactly when they said I would. Great prices for a wonderful stone, don't shop anywhere else until you check them out first."

This review was modified by castin15 on April 14 2016 08:46:59 AM

2016-04-05

Amazing experience. best store for engagement rings

I had been fretting buying the right ring for a while. I wanted something that both my fiancé and myself were proud of. I looked at some stores in Chicago, and shopped a bit online and To be honest I was kind of dissappointed with what my money could get me. Then I found Jennifer at Brilliance. I told her how much I was willing to spend and that I want to go as big as possible while still being beautiful to the eye. I was so indecisive because she got me multiple list each week of options that were all amazing and all UNDER my price point. That is a rarity in the jewelry business. She wasn't pushy and she was soooooo patient. When I finally bought the ring she was in constant contact with me and assured me it would deliver in time. When the ring showed up I was blown away. I still catch my fiancé looking down at the ring and smiling. You would be foolish to go anywhere else.

Thank you brilliance.

This review was modified by Bramandm on April 05 2016 08:01:58 AM

2016-04-04

Excellent price for loose diamonds

"The price for loose diamonds is very good, although not being able to ship to all EU countries is a bit annoying.

Anyway I rate it 5 stars due to price, fast shipment and helpful staff - Jennifer exchanged more than a few emails with me, she even helped me selecting units based upon my requirements. I know their search is quite sufficient but they may not have all diamonds in stock, so getting help from the staff is more than welcome.

Bear in mind if shipping to EU you'll be taxed at customs (valid in April 2016).

I'll be making further orders especially if they change their shipping policy (and if they keep the prices at attractive levels).

This review was modified by janhvizdak on April 04 2016 10:45:29 AM

2016-04-03

Save yourself some trouble! Run for the hills.

"Ah, the obligatory poor review among a sea of five-star ratings! Before you continue scrolling, please hear me out and know that this is not the rant of some hyperbolic troll, but instead someone who deeply regrets trusting this company with his business.

I'll try and save you the play-by-play. The dramatic twists and turns that comprised my experience with this company can be summed up in a few brief points:

First, their customer service is extremely poor. I sent multiple e-mails to Brilliance on several occasions after receiving no news of the progress on my order. I called, of course, but was unable to reach customer service (during posted business hours) for over a week. When I finally did get through, I was told that there was an error in the casting of my ring and that they'd have to start over.

That leads me to the second point: the turn around time was very disappointing. Look, I'm a reasonable man. I understand good work takes time and that errors will happen. Unfortunately, I was not notified of the apparent mistake with my ring until I finally got through to the company after two weeks of trying to contact them. I had planned to propose under the supermoon eclipse at this wonderfully unique resort I booked. Oops! Didn't make it in time! No worries, there's another eclipse in 30 years.

And finally, the quality of their work is not that impressive. One of the rubies in the ring was supposed to be "eye clean," which depending on who you ask is supposed to lack inclusions visible to the naked eye at a distance of six inches or more - or is it 12 inches? Doesn't matter, because I can see the inclusion in this stone from several feet away.

Fortunately, the diamond was of a very nice quality (and thank god, because I paid for it). I'm sure it will look extra nice when I have it set in an entirely different, higher quality setting from a different company.

Perhaps my experience was atypical, but I strongly encourage you to look elsewhere.

This review was modified by ArachnidSentinl on April 03 2016 12:07:21 AM

2016-04-01

Well worth the effort

"I found Brilliance online, with no referrals or advice. Gave them a shot a helping me find a great diamond for an engagement ring. All - online - from 6 states away. A little nervous. But, Chris Strader helped me find one pretty quickly in their online inventory and made arrangements to purchase and secure the diamond from their source. A great price (if the diamond was as advertised). After a small deposit paid, and several days - they reported a problem with the diamond being damaged once they contacted their source. I was upset and on guard now for a bait & switch routine to complicate matters for the worse. What actually happened after that was a pleasant surprise. Chris worked very hard to re-assure me they were straight up with me - and would locate another diamond quickly. After hearing my trust concerns, he brought in the owner Jonathon Ohayon, who also re-assured me they would make this right. He wired back my deposit money right away, and asked that I give them a chance to find another diamond.
Jonathon personally found an even better diamond than the 1st, and we negotiated a new price - still very good - and made arrangements to ship to me. The diamond was in my hands a few days later, and was verified by my jeweler in town. The diamond was gorgeous, better than what I hoped for - or thought I could afford. Jonathon and Chris really came through. Chris kept in touch with me all throughout the process to answer my many questions, and requests for data and images of each diamond. He was exceptional at his customer service skills. He didn't try to oversell me, and was patient in educating me through the process they use.
I am really impressed with the simplicity of the experience, and the integrity of both Chris and Jonathon to navigate me over some hurdles. They have earned a loyal customer now, and will see my (and my friends) business again soon. Very pleased I found them, and stuck with them.
Neale Zingle.

Share Brilliance's store rating

Brilliance is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Brilliance is not a merchant member
Brilliance does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!