Stores > Brilliance

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10
Voice your opinion! Review Brilliance by clicking a star below.

Huge diamonds tiny price

"I have been shopping for a ring for my wife for the past three months. Store after store after store. I was VERY wary of buying a diamond online. I found the perfect stone for thousands less on Brilliance.com. Best move ever!
Josh King

2017-10-18

Great way to find right jewelry that you won’t find anywhere else

"Brilliance had an extensive collection of what I was in the market for with top-notch services that a regular retailer did not offer at reasonable cost.
The ring came with certificate that include the details on the quality of the product.

Totally Recommend them

2017-10-18

Great experience choosing a new ring

"I worked with Anthony from Brilliance.com to choose the best diamond in my price range. I was so pleased when I received it!"

2017-10-09

Great experience

"I was in the market to purchase an engagement for my beauitful wife witch at the time of are marriage I couldn't afford the one she deserved. So after spending a couple of weeks looking around talking to local Jewelers and Diamond wholesalers I was ready to buy. I went to Brilliance. Com because a local jeweler referred me to them telling me they had a very good reputation and has seen many of their rings from other customers and as a full retail jewelry store could not beat their prices. So after endless hours of looking at diamonds and settings I settled on the ring I was going to purchase went through the purchase process and order the ring. About two days later I received a phone call from a gentleman named Anthony Cappola who work for brilliance.com. who called to inform me he didn't think I would be happy with the diamond I ordered after they had looked at it and was very sorry but his only concern was that I was happy with my purchase and didn't want me to be disappointed. After we talked he gladly cancel my order and refunded my credit card no questions asked never trying to upsell me or get me to buy anything else no pressure. So after about two weeks of talking to Jewelers and local Diamond wholesalers again I had a new understanding of what I wanted and what to look for in a diamond I was told to only buy GIA certified diamonds by most of the reputable Jewelers in town. So I went back to brilliance.com and spent hours looking at all the diamonds once I found the diamond I wanted started looking at settings I was told Platinum was the best so I went with the best because my wife was the best. After I new the diamond and the setting I wanted I called Anthony Cappola and talk to him personally about my new purchase so he could make sure everything was what I expected this time he check on the diamond and sent me actual video of the diamond. And because my wife was going to wear this ring forever I let her make the final decision on the setting and thank God because she wanted something totally different from what I had picked out. So I called Anthony and ask his advice about the setting my wife picked out and after endless conversations and emails we went with that setting and to make a long story a little shorter all I can say is WOW after receiving the ring witch they got it to me a couple of day before it was going to be ready because my wife wanted to wear it to a wedding we were going to this weekend and all I can say is everyone there couldn't believe how beautiful it was, a lot of jealous wives. It truly was the most beautiful ring in the room and there was a hundred women there most of them wearing engagement rings. So thank you Billiance for making my wife so happy and special thank you to Anthony Cappola. "

2017-10-05

A company that treats you like a top notch customer

"Ordering a diamond on Brilliance was very easy and simple with a top notch team of people to assist you through every step of the way. Tony educated me on what to look for in a diamond and how each certifier of the diamonds grade is done. The first diamond I ordered didn't meet the expectations of the Gemologist at Brilliance and Tony recommended 2 more diamonds that would definitely meet the grade I was looking for. Not only did Tony recommend alternative diamonds, he also gave me a discount for the experience of the disappointment with the first diamond I ordered. The second diamond met the standard of the Gemologist and was promptly sent to me and once I received it I was extremely impressed with the opulent look of the diamond and my Fiance'e was overjoyed at the overall look of the diamond. Jen was also very helpful when I was making the diamond selection and gave me her opinion on which of the two diamonds looked best. I've already recommended Brilliance to one of my close friends and my experience with this purchase was better than I expected."

2017-09-30

Can't wait to do it again

"Easy, efficient and pleasant. I simply provided my parameters and price, and was provided a list of diamonds to choose. When I selected one, the agent came back to me with a bigger and cheaper diamond than I had selected! "

2017-09-29

Not all good reviews are fake

"Lesson learned from my experience was that Brilliance is a great company to deal with. They deal with thousands of people. It is very hard to keep everyone happy. It has become second nature to us to read the often-exaggerated bad reviews even if they are less than 1%.

I began looking for engagement rings online about a month ago. I had no idea what I was doing. I went to Brilliance.com because they were the cheapest of the bunch (Actually they are not, their markup is about 5-10% more than some of the other ones), but they sell less expensive stones that most other places. My Orange County bride to be wanted 3 Carats on her finger (I know I know…. Don’t need to tell me). Brilliance does not provide good photos or 3D imaging like some of the others. It on wanted me to contact them, so I did.

After going back and forth exchanging a few calls and emails with Jennifer (she is amazing, wonderful and was always available), I chose an ugly ducking of a stone (the cutter who took the only picture was no photographer. Stone looked dark and horrible. Jennifer warned me that this guy makes the worst photos and that was all I relied on). I bought it blind based on price, AGS certificate attesting the quality (Only go with GIA or AGS) and Jennifer’s word that the cutter makes takes the worst photos. I paid with my credit card in the event Brilliance was not legitimate.

Jennifer who was my contact person promised me photos and that the ring to be shipped within 14 days from the order. Day 2 Bride switched from rose gold to Platinum, Jennifer took car of it instantly and over the phone. Bride went from four prongs to six prongs, which was no problem for Jennifer either taken care of within two minutes. We exchanged a couple of more emails (mostly my fear that I the stone is horrible).
By day eight I was getting a little nervous, so I began researching Brilliance.com. I was looking at reviews. Not thousands of good reviews (Good reviews must always be fake), but the few bad ones. Then I began thinking about plan B, what if they never ship, what if the stone they sold me was garbage (well for what I paid, I deserved that). What the heck is this thing in the AGS report talking about clouds and feathers? And I went on and on thinking of everything that could go wrong.

Yesterday (day 13), I had a call from Juliana, who was arranging the shipping details and sent me some photos (Ok, my stone looks dark and weird, I think I can see some clouds….. Oh god, bride is going to kill me….) well, the photos were not so helpful either. The ring was about to arrive this morning. I quickly made an appointment with a reputable appraiser (If the stone is worth anything less than half of what I paid for, I am going to send this stone right back to them). The box arrived and I would not open it (I wanted a witness present when I do that). I took the sealed box to the appraiser (by the way, I was not the first one who had done that). I began by apologizing about the ugly ducking that I was having her look at. She opened the box as we spoke and her first comment was “Wow this is big” “this is perfectly eye clean”. I stood up to make sure she was looking at my ring…. After all, how could it be? This is an ugly…. Oh not so ugly…. Oh wow this thing is pretty beautiful…. Maybe I should keep this for myself….

She valued the ring at about 3.5 times what I paid for it. She kept on repeating, I bet they made a mistake on your stone…. There is no way this ring could be worth anywhere near what you paid for it. According to her the wholesale price (lowball) was over twice what I had paid.

2017-09-18

Jennifer C. - Absolutely Awesome

"Jennifer C. helped me from concept to design all the way to delivery of the ring. The ring turned out to be absolutely stunning.

Jennifer went above and beyond during several hurricanes to make sure each component of the engagement ring was ready in time for the date I was targeting. She was in constant communication with me, and would not accept anything other than me being 100% thrilled with my purchase.

From purchase to delivery, I felt like my order was safe, secure, and was in good hands with Jennifer. Her prompt replies and suggestions helped me have the greatest engagement day I could have asked for.

2017-09-13

Excellent experience

"I worked with Erin and she helped me pick out a diamond which was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks."

2017-09-11

Amazing buying experience

"Brilliance was amazing for purchasing the perfect ring for my fiance. I was honestly very skeptical at first, purchasing something this important over the internet was nerve-racking, but Anthony made me feel very comfortable from the beginning. I knew exactly what I wanted, my fiance had shown me, what she thought, would be the perfect ring. When I went to the local retailer I wasn't real happy with the way it looked in person. That is when I found Brilliance. I forwarded a picture to Anthony and the created the perfect ring. Everything from finding a stone, to designing the ring, to receiving it was so incredibly easy. Anthony and the Brilliance team communicated with me throughout the entire process and let me know exactly where the ring was in the building process.
When I received the ring I couldn't have been happier, it was exactly what I had envisioned. My fiance is so happy with her ring and it looks amazing on her finger. I can't recommend Brilliance enough.

2017-09-07

Amazing jewelry at a great price

"I ordered my fiancé a ring from brilliance they really outdid themselves by giving me a absolute beautiful ring at an outstanding price"

2017-09-07

Awesome

"They were very helpful in calling me when I was nervouse about the time. "

2017-09-02

First Time buyer

"Almost waisted money on a bad diamond but Anthony stepped in and stopped my order from going through. Anthony made suggestions on other diamonds that were a little better with no additional cost, and had it in my hand the next day at noon. Don't expect the diamond the day after your online purchase date, they have to get the diamond and inspect it before they ship it out but they ship next day."

2017-09-01

I know what you may be thinking....

"I know what you may be thinking. Buying a Diamond ring over the internet, got to be crazy. I was thinking the same thing. Questioning the validity of the reviews I was reading. But I must tell you, it has been a great experience thanks to Jennifer Chiarello. Once I got over the anxiety of having to wire transfer money to a bank for an entity that I have never done business with, Jennifer helped me tremendously in zeroing in on exactly what I wanted. She provided me with guidance thru her knowledge of the business by giving me options that I didn't really think of and in the end was the perfect ring that I had hoped to create. Brilliance will be my go to company for my many future purchases in this arena. Go for it, you wont be disappointed. "

2017-08-28

Amazing jewelry!

"My husband first used this company to purchase my engagement ring 3 years ago and it came out amazing. Now for our 5th wedding anniversary I decided to upgrade his ring to a custom made design since I could not find it anywhere else. I love the collaboration between me and the design team. The ring came out beautiful and they were able to create and ship the ring to me before the date that I needed. Extremely pleased with Brilliance Company and their work. I highly recommend!! Thank you for making me a forever customer. "

Share Brilliance's store rating

Brilliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brilliance is a merchant member
Brilliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,441 merchant members.