• Address: 3469 Boynton Beach Blvd

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.04/10 9.04/10

"I had an amazing customer service experience with this company. They called me many times to walk me through the order and help me find the perfect ring. Thanks!"

"Would NOT recommend this company. We have a ring that we designed. They guaranteed to make our ring to spec. It has 4 stones. The Emerald fell out during the second time of wearing it. They fixed, resent with scratches and repairs that I would compare to a three year old skill set. Embarrassing to show my wife considering I promised her that I apmade a good choice going through this company. They repaired and replaced the Emerald with a different one. This Emerald had a huge line through it. I was specific with the quality I ordered before I signed the agreement and purchased. They told me it was hard to get the Emerald I requested. I said they shouldn't have promised it to me if it was so hard to accomplish what I was promised. They wanted some time to track down the right Emerald. Months went by at this point. The next Emerald sent didn't have the same cut as the other stones. My wife and I had little money when we got married. This took years and lots of extra work to save for. Appx $10,000 purchase total purchase. A new wedding band with our kids birthstones and an engagement ring with a diamond. This nearly one year battle to get what we ordered has emotionally harmed us, and my wife refuses to wear this ring now. They ruined our lifetime purchase. I wouldn't expect much after what I went through. They refuse to refund me for our struggles and purchase. I am now seeking legal counsel and consulting with the Better Business Bureau. Be careful is what I would advise.

Here is an email string to verify my opinions.
Telling you that I will be moving forward to protect my purchase through legal counseling, better business bureau and website complaints is neither harassment, nor threatening. Those are terrible accusations that I will not accept. You are supposed to be a first class businessman. All I've ever asked for is my order completed as I placed it. For a year you haven't done that, but kept my money. Now I want a refund per our past discussion. No phone conversation is needed. Just be ethical and do what's right please. You have caused a great deal of sadness and anxiety in our home.

Brent Reinhardt

On Sep 11, 2014, at 9:17 PM, Jonathon Ohayon wrote:

Brent,

Under no circumstance will we continue working with you under threats or your harassment. You can retract your reviews, schedule a time to talk to me, and then I will gladly work with you on resolving this matter quickly and professionally. However, should you not want to resolve this between ourselves in a professional manner this will be my last email to you and I will submit this to our attorney and he will take all the necessary actions on our part.

Have a wonderful evening,

Jonathon Ohayon
Chief Operating Officer

jonathon@Brilliance.com | 866-737-0754 | Direct: 561-424-2701
www.brilliance.com | Skype: yohayon

"I was a little worried about ordering my engagement ring online from a company in Florida since I live in Missouri, but this was the best jewelry purchasing experience of my life. I worked with John Rios through the whole time and he did an amazing job of explaining to me the differences in diamonds and working in my budget. Brilliance was even able to customize the engagement band to fit the style of diamond that I wanted. I shopped around and couldn't find a comparable price. Once I decided on what I wanted the ring even came a week earlier than projected! They have won repeat business from me and I will definitely buy the wedding band from Brilliance. I am recommending Brilliance to all of my friends."

"Everything was perfect except for one thing. Took a little bit of time to get on the same page as the saleswoman. Once she understood exactly what I wanted things went smoothly. She was extremely fast and highly knowledgeable of the product which is a big plus. You absolutely cannot beat the value on this site. Amazing place to go to design custom pieces as well."

"I was completely taken care of throughout the entire process. The agent, Jennifer, I communicated with was extremely helpful and friendly. Her email responses were prompt and very polite. I will definitely do business with www.brilliance.com again in the future and will recommend them to everyone I know. Thanks so much www.brilliance.com!"

"I had a fantastic time working with Brilliance.com and now have beautiful rings waiting to be worn on our wedding day; as well I have a brilliant diamond ring that shines like no other!! I love this company and I would purchase again by perhaps upgrading the diamond in the near future. The only problem that I had was the shipping fee, however that is my fault for I didn't read their policy on international shipping. Other than that i honestly have nothing to complain and I would like to thank the whole team for their excellent work and being there to always answer all my questions, ensuring me that the rings were in progress. This is not a scam site so shop with ease!"

"I discovered Brilliance researching diamonds online. Their website is extremely user friendly with all the information I was looking for. Color, clarity, cut, grade etc. I'm not going to lie but I was skeptical at first but with their money back guarantee and unbeatable prices...why not? You will not find lower prices any where else. Trust me, I did my research. My fiancee purchased my engagement ring and I purchased his wedding band at Brilliance. My ring would've cost around 12-20K at Shane Co, Kays, Bailey, Banks & Biddle and Macy's but it was only 6K at Brilliance! Both ring was delivered as promised and customer service was great! We will be back to upgrade my ring :)"

"One day I was scrolling my Facebook. I saw this ring. Someone had liked it, shared it. And there is was in my news feed. I saw it and fell in love. Two months later we bought it. We just recently got married. I bought his band from them also. We are saving up for my matching wedding band to complete the set. Great company. "

"I was very happy with my experience with Brilliance.com. Everyone I talked to was very helpful in getting my order exactly as I wanted it to and it wasn't an easy order. I wanted a very fancy intricate wedding band and matching engagement ring. I bought my GIA certified diamond through them to start and then they went on to help me get my rings designed exactly right. I was actually surprised that they turned out exactly like I wanted them to. I'm very particular, they are absolutely perfect and the price lets just say I got the exact ring and diamond for 1/3 of what I would have paid anywhere else. There is no better company out there as far as I know like Brilliance. I HIGHLY recommend them for diamond purchases as well as designing the ring of your dreams. They did it for me and I absolutely couldn't done it without them. "

"Very satisfied with the ring I ordered from Brilliance. I was able to find a great diamond at a reasonable cost. The band itself was a little less than what I expected, quality wise, but that was OK with me because that can always be upgraded later. One thing I don't like about the site is that the pictures of the bands are not real so you don't get an accurate representation of what the band looks like."

"I historically always went into NYC to the diamond district for jewelry because the prices were low and the selection was huge! Now I go online to Brilliance.com and get high quality diamonds and jewelry at wholesale prices! My sales rep Jenn C is great and helped me through some high dollar purchases with ease! and I did not have to go into the city to do so! although i love a great slice of pizza or a NYC bagel my time is more valuable! thank you Brilliance! "

"Great Service, excellent seller, Highly recommend buying products from them, decent price and nice packaging "

"I recently purchased an engagement ring and matching wedding band from Brilliance. Since this was such a large purchase, I was a little hesitant in working with an on-line company and people that I hadn’t met in person. But working with my advisor (John) put aside all of my concerns. We put together custom settings that were based on what is found from named designers in the retail outlets. What I liked was the ability to combine the features of several designs into something that was unique and matched what we had in mind. Working through the design process did take a little time. And since this was a custom ring, there total time to get the finish product took about 6 weeks --- including some modifications along the way. But the Brilliance staff was very informative and patient throughout this process. The final product is just beautiful and the savings were significant. I think we got just what we wanted and at a 40% reduction from retail. And this savings doesn’t include the savings on the sales tax.

I would recommend Brilliance to others. But if you want to go with this company, do your homework in advance on the type of setting you want and the type of stone that you plan on having set. This will cut down on the design time.

"This company gave me exactly what I was looking for and the best price! I was extremely impressed by their professionalism and desire to meet my needs. I will definitely be buying from this company again!"

"Jeff and I ordered our diamond from Brilliance and were extremely pleased. We found an emerald cut, 1 carat stone and had it set in a tapered basket setting. Jennifer C (jmc@brilliance.com) was our contact, and she was very helpful, kind and professional. She and Julianna (Julianna@brilliance.com) even held my hand through the stressful time between purchase and receipt. We love our ring, love that it was "made" for only me, and will continue to recommend Brilliance.com to our friends. Yaffa B."

Brilliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brilliance is a merchant member
Brilliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.