• Address: 3469 Boynton Beach Blvd

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.57/10 9.57/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10

"Anthony Cappola was absolutely great. He kept me informed about the progress of my fiancées engagement ring. The diamond and setting were a great value. I would never consider going anywhere else to buy jewelry.

Curt

"my order from Brillance.com was the biggest single purchase I had made next to a car so I was nervous. The customer service, amazing prices and Excellent selection has me looking for more to buy from them!! The diamond I purchased appraised by my jeweler and insured for nearly 150% of what I paid! The amount of diamonds allowed me to pick the perfect diamond rather than settle for what the jeweler had. The customer service was great as I was out of town when the order was shipped and they were excellent to work with regarding a solution to the problem! Thank you!"

"After much online shopping and visits to local jewelry stores, I sent an email to Brilliance, inquiring about a few loose diamonds and engagement settings. As a newbie to diamond shopping, I didn't really know exactly what I was looking for, but Anthony Cappola from Brilliance patiently explained all the pertinent details, and guided me towards the right product. Turn around time was great, and the ring was exactly what I'd hoped for. Great experience all around. I recommend Brilliance in general, and Anthony in particular. You can email him at anthony@brilliance.com. "

"With the number of online diamond retailers available, Brilliance.com is among the best. I recently purchased my fiance's engagement ring through them and the experience was encouraging, fast, and reliable. Their customer service was impeccable and I gained a lot of knowledge through my conversations with their sales team. Seeing as I didn't know too much about diamonds in general, they helped me pick the perfect ring for the perfect girl. I will definitely be utilizing their services again for my jewelry needs."

"After doing a couple months of research for what I wanted to give my loving wife.

I ran into the website: Brilliance.com

I made the purchase realizing I would save 45% on a large stone for my wife. I had compared the same stones at the local jewelers in my area, which the cost was much higher through our local jewelers. I was skeptical at first thinking I would receive something of less quality for this type of a price difference.

My assumptions about quality were proven incorrect the moment I received the ring. The quality that arrived was extremely better than any of the local stores I had gone to before making this purchase. I'm completely satisfied with this purchase I had made with them and won't hesitate to do so again in the future. I would also recommend anyone to make the same choice I made.

"I received amazing service from Anthony Cappola at Brilliance, and a stunning Diamond. He guided me expertly and I definitely created that "shock" moment with my proposal. Cheers to Anthony and Brilliance!"

"I ordered a custom made engagement ring and got way more than I expected. I searched for months for the best prices and quality diamonds. Nobody compares to Brilliance.com! I got the most beautiful ring I could ask for and at a price nobody could beat! Thank you, brilliance. I will be returning to get a wedding band soon!"

"I feel like I now have a friend in the diamond business after working with Brilliance. Brilliance.com is the only way to buy jewlery. They have a wide variety of designs and styles and everything on their site is very high quality. I shopped at dozens of local jewelers and a few big box stores only to find the same jewelry on Brilliance.com at a much better price. After deciding to make a purchase from Brilliance, I got in touch with a representative that went above and beyond my expectations in helping me find a great Diamond at a great price. My fiance was blown away at the size of the stone and how brilliant it is! We could not be happier! Thanks Brilliance!"

"Hands down, the BEST buying experience imaginable. I worked with Brilliance to design a custom engagement ring. They were incredibly responsive, willing to make both minor and major changes that I requested and didn't stop until I was totally satisfied with the design. The ring itself turned out wonderfully! My fiance gets compliments every single day on how beautiful and well-crafted it is. Brilliance helped me pick out an extraordinary center diamond, as well as advised on all decisions throughout the process. I would recommend Brilliance to anyone!!"

"I'll be honest, I was a little hesitant to use an online only business. I initially started my search by going to some diamond stores in my city. However, these stores made me feel pressured and really didn't respect the budget I had set for myself.

I knew absolutely nothing about diamonds prior to searching on Brilliance. They do have a nice, easy-to-read education section so that you can familiarize yourself with the terminology used to measure diamonds. That, along with some of my own research, made me less hesitant to purchase from Brilliance. I found the site from one of my guy friends who also used the site a few years ago.

I worked with Mark Finkel at Brilliance and the customer service was excellent. He responded to my questions very quickly and answered honestly about the diamonds that I was looking at. He didn't try to sell me on anything I was uncomfortable with or pressure me to increase my budget. He understood I was a novice and wasn't condescending to me, which is something that I didn't experience when I went to physical diamond stores.

My order was also filled in a very timely manner, which was important as I was planning on proposing during a trip to Europe I was leaving on in three weeks. Overall, I am very happy with the purchase. More importantly, so is my fiance. I would have no problem buying from them again.

I would have liked more information regarding insuring the diamond. That was something that was not discussed after I made my purchase.

"When looking to purchase an engagement ring for my future bride I needed to complete extensive research due to my terrible buyers remorse after making large purchases and finding I over paid.

After months of research and reading many many reviews I decided that brilliance.com had the best value for diamonds. But I was alittle nervous purchasing a diamond online but that's when Anthony C. came in and assisting me through the purchase.

We have had the ring for 10 months and could not be happier. Service was fast, reliable and knowledgable. We will be purchasing our wedding bands through brilliance.com as well
Thanks for the great service!!!

"I had a wonderful experience using Brilliance after several very discouraging visits to local stores. I started by doing my own research on third party websites, and then after I had started looking at stones on the Brilliance site, I had some questions. I used the "live chat" feature to ask questions and the gentleman who worked with me (Anthony) was exceptional. He answered my questions and also e-mailed me links to further my own research. After that, I had several more interactions with Anthony, mostly over the phone. He asked me thoughtful questions that the local jewelers didn't, in order to make sure he understood what was important to me. He utimately ended up making some recommendations that saved me about $1,200.00 compared to the alternatives I had been considering, and my fiancée is THRILLED with her ring. I will absolutely be using brilliance again in the future, and have recommended them to several friends."

"I had the pleasure to deal with Marc Frankel . The service i received was amazing. Originally I just chatted with him on the customer service chat. I thought I had found a great deal on a loose diamond. He was able to provide infrared photos and I actually decided against my original choice. He meticulously combed through the diamond inventory and found a perfect match as to the setting that my fiancé was dreaming of. The dimensions of the stone was outstanding. I also decided to get my ring created by brilliance as well. Brilliance will send you 3D renders of the stone as well.

Later on I was actually even able to get my ring set at a reduced rate because I had spotted the same loose stone on a different website.
I was very pleased my with experience and we will be our wedding bands from here.

"Simply put, the customer service sold me. Even after extensive searching of their website, I still ended up with a different stone and a different band than I planned. More importantly, they were of better quality and a better match for my significant other's preferences. I have the phone and online chat support to thank for that."

"I was a bit skeptical about buying an engagement ring and diamond online but after hours in jewelry store after jewelry store I found this website browsing online. I also found out that one of my local diamond stores uses Brilliance.com for most of their diamonds in their store. The turn around time was less than two weeks and my fiance couldn't be happier with her ring. You can't beat the value. "

Brilliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brilliance is a merchant member
Brilliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,896 merchant members.