• Brilliance Brilliance Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.54/10 9.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10

"Fantastic. Highly recommend this company. I worked with Anthony to create a custom ring. He was great. The finished product completely exceeded my expectations. The entire staff was wonderful and I am looking forward to working with them again."

"I can’t imagine a better experience when buying an engagement ring than the one I had with Brilliance and Simon Katz. For getting the diamond, the options he showed me gave me the most bang for my buck. I verified this by checking other online diamond retailers. Brilliance had the best price for the qualities I was looking for (cut and size with good dimensions). For the design, Simon was incredibly responsive with iterations we made. He helped guide my decisions in a way that let me be the creator, but at the same time, was able to delicately give his valuable input where I didn’t have the expertise to know what would look good or not. After seven iterations, we developed perfection, and my fiancée is so happy with it. The experience was so good that I’m getting her wedding ring there, and I know it will be everything that she wants. Go with Brilliance and Simon – they are the real deal."

"The service was remarkable, the ring was unique and the diamond was flawless. I recently purchased an engagement ring for my girlfriend, not only was she thrilled that we got engaged, but she loves her ring and diamond. My experience at Brilliance and the assistance I received from Anthony was invaluable. From his first contact before I made the final purchase till his follow up after we were engaged was tremendous. He became my personal jeweler and assisted me with making a sound decision when it came to choosing the right diamond for the ring. He spent time with me on phone calls and exchanging emails to explain the facets of a diamond, why color, clarity and the cut were so important. I can't tell you how impressed I was with the personalized service I received from Anthony at Brilliance, but I can tell you I will return for the weddings bands and future jewelry purchases. "

"I just bought a loose diamond with Brilliance. Jennifer at customer support was there with me along the way to ensure my full satisfaction. Indeed she did an outstanding job by communicating every details about stone options. I am a Canadian customer and would recommend Brilliance to anyone. I would do business again anytime."

"I just got an engagement ring for my fiancé and we, my fiancé and I, both love it. The price was ideal and the quality of the ring was better than we expected. Marc Frankel was awesome and very helpful. We will definitely buy our wedding bands from Brilliance and will be sure to enlist Marc's help in finding what we want. Highly recommend this company and Marc Frankel. "

"I spent months deciding where to purchase an engagement ring. I settled on Brilliance because of the reviews highlighting their excellent customer service as well as their impressive selection of diamonds. I ended up getting a far better ring at a far better price using Brilliance.com and expect to be a repeat customer in the future."

"Brilliance did a fantastic job assisting me in finding the perfect engagment rind. I worked directly with Mr. Anthony Cappola and felt like he did a fantastic job steering me in the right direction and finding me a fantastic ring that fit within my budget. I've since recommended others use Brilliance and will continue to do so.

"I had been scouring different jewellers to make a custom ring for my fiance. And where all others said either it was not possible and tried to sell me something ordinary or told me they could make the ring only to quote me an inflated price, I came across brilliance.com where I immediately felt in the hands of professionals. Any worries I had in trusting a online company were settled thanks to Jennifer chiarello's amazing customer service."

"I was skeptical of using an online company to re-purchase my diamond, mine former diamond was lost! My customer representive was EXTREMELY helpful and courteous!!! Jennifer C. found the exact diamond I was looking for, kept me informed through emails and phone calls, sent me images of all the diamonds I maybe interested in!! In the end she found me a lovely diamond and repaired my ring and all for a price in my budget!! Thanks Brilliance!!!"

"Better than I could of ever imagined!

I was a little worried looking at the 3D renderings. Simon Katz told me he knew exactly what I wanted and to trust him that he would make it perfect. I tell you it is so beautiful! I'd recommend them to anyone. Get a picture of what you're looking for. Email them what your likes are. they'll make it great!

"Bought an engagement ring from this site a couple years ago now. Once I was ready to purchase Anthony (the sales rep) was in contact with me immediately to go over different size, clarity and color options that best suited me budget and end goal. Was really impressed with the personal touch and help especially with it being an internet company! Really happy with the ring and will be going back to them to buy the wedding bands as well!"

"I spent months looking for the perfect engagement ring for my fiancée to no avail. I went to many different stores and looked at many different styles but could not find one that I liked. After my brother purchased an engagement ring for his fiancée, he recommended that I try out Brilliance. I worked with Jennifer and she was great (she had actually helped my brother with purchase his engagement ring as well). I sent her pictures of what I wanted the ring to look like and after a few renderings, the design was finalized. It was perfect! In addition, I needed the ring fairly quickly since I was leaving the country and would be proposing overseas and Jennifer ensured me that it would arrive on time, which it did. The customer service that I was provided was great and I plan on purchasing my wedding ring from here as well. "

"From beginning to end the folks at Brilliance were there to help me with my engagement ring purchase. My first contact was with Anthony who helped me pick out the right diamond. He contacted me to let me know that I might not be happy with the quality of the first stone that I selected and he was right. He listened to what I was looking for and gave me a few suggestions and I was ultimately able to find what I was looking for. When there was a sizing issue with the ring the folks in the back office were quick to help me out. Everyone went above and beyond what was expected of them. As a result, I am going back to them for my wedding bands. "

"I had the privilege of working with Anthony at Brilliance this past year. He did an excellent job in pointing me in the right direction for my needs. We designed an engagement ring for my soon to be wife, and it came out perfect! I couldn't be any happier with my experience, and I will be using them for my wedding bands soon as well. Thanks again for your customer service and amazing craftsmanship. "

"I've been working with John at Brilliance for my past diamond needs and everything has gone smooth and without any hassles. I'm mentioning John, as my Brilliance Representative to share my experience not with Brilliance alone, but with the contact I was given at Brilliance. Very professional and gives me his own feedback and opinion on a particular diamond and that is important to me. He's at extension 2004, if you want to give him a direct shot. I will definitely be visiting again."

Share Brilliance's store rating

Brilliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brilliance is a merchant member
Brilliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,842 merchant members.