• Brilliance Brilliance Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.96/10 9.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.91/10 9.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.96/10 9.96/10

2015-07-30

"Great Service from Chris and staff at Brilliance.
I had done a search and knew exactly what I wanted, but Chris gave me several options and made an online ourchase of a very expensive diamond and engagement ring setting very simple and seamless.
The communication throughout the process was very constant and straightforward. Emigre staff is very accessible through email, phone and online chatting, making a large online purchase more personal and secure.
Highly recommend this team and the value over other sights is very significant.
Look no further and use Brillinace for all your jewelry needs.

~Thomas in Hawaii"

2015-07-30

"Had an excellent experience with Chris, very good followup and availability, very helpful in making recommendations based on my needs. Only issue was the delivery took a couple of weeks due to a foreign supplier but I wasn't in a big hurry. Had the stone reviewed at a local jeweler who said it was an excellent purchase, if anything above the grades represented by brilliance.com. Overall very happy."

2015-07-29

"Dont be discouraged about buying a diamond online. I spoke with Anthony throughout the buying/designing process and he couldnt have been more helpful. Anthony was extremely knowledgable and answered any and every question I had. Received my ring the next day after it was purchased and it came with GIA certificate as well as an appraisal. I then went to a local jewelry store for another appraisal and it was spot on. I am extremely happy with Brilliance.com and will buy from them again for all my diamond needs. Highly recommend. "

2015-07-24

"custome engagement ring from John and we decided to also purchased our custom wedding bands from them. John was absolutely fabulous and incredibly responsive as we live out of town. I was even able to arrange a fitting on a Sunday morning while were there. They are extremely professional and accommodating. Made the experience completely stress free and we're very pleased with the rings - absolutely gorgeous and great quality! Highly recommend this organization!"

2015-07-22

"Anthony goes above and beyond to address all my concerns. They have created an amazing engagement ring for a fraction of the price. The quality of work was amazing. Will be a customer for life. "

2015-07-16

"I found a ring setting I liked for a center stone I had. I originally called another jeweler that had that setting and they wanted to up their price saying they'd have to use more metal to accommodate my center diamond, even though their website stated their online price accommodated my stone size. I was not happy, so I continued my search.

I then found brilliance.com. Anthony at brilliance.com answered all my questions and made my purchase so easy. When I received my setting, I was also happy to see that the setting came with an appraisal....not all jewelers provide this unfortunately & it saved me a trip to get it appraised. Anthony was a pleasure to do business with. I was originally skeptical to purchase online but brilliance.com came through 100%. Happy, helpful, and available customer service goes a long way!

I highly recommend Brilliance.com! "

2015-07-08

"I searched the internet to find my finance the engagement ring of her dreams, and stumbled onto the jewel called Brilliance.com. At Brilliance.com, I was helped by John Rios, and John was the consummate gemologist, customer service rep., and my personal concierge. The selection, pricing, quality, and value of Brilliance Diamonds and jewelry is unparalleled and unrivaled. The engagement ring that was custom made for my fiancé was exquisite, and exceeded our expectations of what an online jeweler could or would provide. The diamond was of the highest quality, and catches plenty stares and receives just as many compliments. I am happy to have found Brilliance.com, and I am even happier with the product as my finance LOVES her engagement ring. In fact, we loved the ring so much that we bought our wedding rings from Brilliance today. Thanks again John, and thanks Brilliance for providing my new Bride with the best friend a girl could ask for; Diamonds. Buy Brilliance and Be Brilliant!

Gratefully,

Will M.
Northern California"

2015-07-07

"I was a little nervous about ordering a diamond to be shipped to my house, but Brilliance was with me every step of the way. I received wonderful service over the phone and received the diamond in the mail in a timely fashion, with plenty of time left before the proposal. I would highly recommend Brilliance to my friends, as well as any other nervous online shoppers."

2015-07-07

"We ordered a very large cushion diamond to upgrade my wife's engagement ring. The new diamond and new ring design are wonderful. Next, we took the old marquise diamond from the engagement ring and had them design and build us a gondola pendant with it. We were married on a gondola years ago and wanted to keep using the diamond. The gondola is also awesome.

Jonathan and others were very helpful and know their business. Thank you Brilliance."

2015-07-07

"I bought an engagement ring from Anthony at Brilliance. it was a great experience. he was very knowledgabel and helpful. it is a daunting experience to buy a diamond over the internet. we all shop on the internet, but I was skeptical about something of this value. well, I am super happy and satisfied with the result. we got a beautiful ring at a spectacular price. everything went as planned and promised. "

2015-07-06

"In searching for an engagement ring I found the experience to be difficult to find exactly what I wanted.. Then I found Brilliance.com. Brilliance had lots to search thru, all at great prices. The diamond and jewelry expert Chris Strader was extremely helpful and friendly in assisting me in my search and purchase! Props to Chris, and props the Brilliande for highering him! Thanks Brilliance! I highly recommend and will definitely use again!"

2015-07-06

"I bought my first stone from Brilliance about 10 years ago. After comparing prices on line, Brilliance's were the lowest for the same high quality GIA certified stone. It was an exceptional diamond and has appreciated significantly over the years. I'm still in awe of its beauty. As a satisfied customer, I returned again this year for a custom setting for another stone which I purchased. The design and customer support service was high caliber. They went to great lengths to assure my satisfaction. I would highly recommend Brilliance to those individuals looking for diamond expertise along with the most affordable pricing and highest level of customer service. "

2015-07-02

"My husband bought my engagement ring but gave me the option to choose the stone and ring so i would absolutely love it.. and I do!!! I was skeptical going through Brilliance, but I couldn't be more pleased. The website, the customer service throughout was wonderful. Diamond selections were great, and prices were excellent. As soon as I made the purchase, I received a call not long after to confirm the setting for the diamond (it was a specialty setting), I received emails to offer engravings. I loved the option to see what my ring would possibly look like. The one thing I didn't like was the diamond specification didn't change to reflect my actual diamond. But being able to see a general idea of what my ring would look like was great! I was called to confirm a location for pickup and delivery. I was able to do a last minute change to my delivery location because I wouldn't be home. It was delivered to a local FedEx where they called when my order arrived. I then went to pick up hassle free. I LOVE my ring! I recommend Brilliance to others all the time."

2015-07-02

"I stumbled upon brilliance.com when I was trying to educate myself about diamonds, I felt like I was getting ripped off from the jewlery stores. I finally got the courage to purchased a loose diamond from brilliance.com and it was absolutely beautiful! The price was better then I could find in any jewelry store. This experience was so good, that I helped my son design and purchase an engagement ring for his girlfriend from Brilliance.com. The diamond and jewlery expert was so helpful and knowledgable. It turned out absolutely beautiful and at a great price and great quality! I would never hesitate to purchase anything from brilliance.com"

2015-07-01

"I LOVE my ring !!!
I had such an outstanding experience purchasing my STUNNING engagement ring. Anthony was so helpful and reassuring threw the whole process, responded very quickly to any questions I had either by email or phone. There prices are really AMAZINGLY. I would definitely without any hesitation HIGHLY recommend doing buisness with Brilliance !!!"

Share Brilliance's store rating

Brilliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brilliance is a merchant member
Brilliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,713 merchant members.