• Address: 3469 Boynton Beach Blvd

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.63/10 9.63/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10

"From the selection process to the finished product, Anthony made this one of the best experiences I have had buying something online. I made a selection and thought I had bought what I thought was, the perfect stone. Anthony was knowledge and his insight helped me to see that I was looking at was the wrong stone and not even close to what I thought it was. After some work on his part he found the perfect stone and then had a custom ring made to set it in. When I received it I was blown away about how great it looked. They did an amazing job and I could not be more pleased. I will recommend using brilliance.com to all my friends when they go looking for the perfect diamond and ring."

"Absolutely amazing company with knock out service and price. "

"Brilliance delivered just as promised. Anthony Cappola is the Man!!!! thank you sir."

"I purchased my engagement ring, diamond eternity band, and diamond stud earrings at Brilliance. The quality and value is exceptional. The customer service is also excellent. I'm so happy I've found a trusted online diamond retailer with no sales tax!"

"I bought an engagement ring in May, 2014. I ordered a little late, and asked them to ship in time, otherwise, I won't have the ring for my proposal. The customer service did a good job. Every time I called them, they understood my need very well, and kept me up-to-date."

"After two years I am still impressed with the quality of the engagement ring I purchased from Brilliance. The entire process was easy and the value Brilliance offers is unbeatable. We are so satisfied with the engagement ring that we are now shopping for wedding bands from Brilliance. "

"Brilliance has a great selection of diamonds. Their staff is knowledgeable and helpful. Their prices are great. I would recomend anyone in the market to examine their inventory. They have a diamond for every budget."

"I've had really great experience with brilliance.com.
All interactions were clear and fast.
Definitely, I'll back to this shop!

"My experience with Brilliance was flawless. The website is easy to use and offers you the ability to customize your own rings and view them from multiple angles. Once I was ready the customer service agent that assisted my was friendly, knowledgeable and personal. The engagement ring came quickly and on-time. I have already started to look for wedding rings on their site and plan to buy one soon. I would recommend Brilliance to anyone interested in buying a high quality product at an amazing price. "

"GREAT EXPERIENCE
Having purchased diamonds at retail previously, I was extremely pleased with the online experience offered by Brilliance.com. From our first contact through selection, purchase and after sales follow-up, their customer service was exemplary. I as completely satisfied with my purchase, as was my fiancee. I would recommend Brilliance.com to anyone thinking about buying a diamond.
Alan Darrow

"Great Experience. Beautiful Ring, Good customer service, no up-sell."

"I was skeptical in the beginning because of making such a large purchase online. After talking with John Rios and a friend of mine who had recently purchased a stone from Brilliance, I went forward with my purchase. I couldn't be happier with the decision. I was able to get much more stone for my budget and would highly recommend using Brilliance to any of my friends."

"My fiance and I worked with Ilene to put together my ring. We live in Singapore and were slightly concerned about buying over the internet, but the review on this site, and Ilene herself put us at ease.

When the ring arrived it was absolutely perfect and huge! We went to get it valued and confirmed straight away as we were on the eve of the expiry of the 30 day return period. Everything matched up, and most exciting for us, the ring was valued at DOUBLE what we had paid for it.

We will now also buy our wedding bands from Brilliance.com.

Highly recommended

"I worked with Loni. I had some reservations about the stone I picked out. Loni talked over the technical details with me and also got me many photos of the actual diamond. This reassured me greatly! Also, they worked with me on getting the ring on time. This was awesome! I will definitely shop here again. The RING and STONE are gorgeous! "

"I was initially a skeptic when it came to purchasing such a large item online. I was told by a friend to try Brilliance out. He gave me Anthony C's contact information and I rolled the dice. First off let me say that dealing locally was something that people encourage, however all the BS that these jewelry sales people put you through, not to mention their lack of actual knowledge. Left it something to be desired with me. I wouldn't say I was picky but the internet really does a job in educating people. So Anthony was able to weed through my basket of requirements and provide options that allowed me to pick without hesitation. I decided upon a custom made ring based on some designs that I had saw in person and their 3D modeling was bang on. They had the ability to draft up and make all the changes that I wanted. Dealing with Anthony was a breathe of fresh air. The final product exceeded expectations not to mention the appraisal came in much higher then the purchase price. I look forward to working with Anthony on our wedding band selection.
Thank you!!!

Brilliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brilliance is a merchant member
Brilliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.