• Brilliance Brilliance Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10

"I decided I wanted to get engaged a few days prior to a booked trip too England. I didn't think I'd have the time too purchase a ring and get it within three days of leaving but I asked a customer representative if this was possible.. I worked with John to find the right diamond for the setting I had picked out. He had the ring and diamond put together and shipped with expedited shipping so that it would arrive within hours of me leaving too the airport. Unfortunately, I did not get home in time to sign for the ring and it was returned too UPS to be redelivered. I contacted Brilliance and worked with Juliana to get the ring shipped to my hotel in London, England. I can't express how grateful I was to have the support from start to finish. My future wife loved the ring. It was a perfect experience. Thank you so much!"

"After 10 rich months of design and diamond knowledge , Brilliance's Chris Strader Together with his design team help me execute beautifully the perfect and most amazing engagement ring , i honestly don't know what i would've done without them, and i will be doing my wedding bands and any other jewellery possible with brilliance you guys are great , thank you for being part of a huge milestone and making my fiances ring a dream come through !!! You guys are the best !!!"

"Excellent experience, transaction, beautiful diamond!! Loved working with Anthony Cappola, extremely professional and attentive. Loved the entire experience and will recommend highly "

"Anthony Cappola worked with me a few months to put together the perfect engagement ring. He provided videos and pictures of diamonds I was interested in and always responded in a timely manner. Him and my fiance even planned the purchase without me knowing, which was funny and such a surprise.
I will be coming back to Brilliance to purchase my fiance's wedding band and would recommend Brilliance to anyone looking for jewelry.

"Fantastic!! Exceptional customer service, communication, etc. The ring and diamond are perfect in everyway! Highly recommended!!"

"Great service and product. Provided many pictures and videos until finding the perfect diamond for the budget. "

"I was skeptical about making such a big purchase online. My fiancé and I buy many things online, but not usually such big purchases. I was nervous about not seeing the diamond in person beforehand.
The best part about buying a loose diamond online is that you can decide which qualities are important for you and what you're willing to spend more for. I did lots of research online and realized I wanted size and specific cut more than anything else.
I was able to lower my color (J) and make sure my diamond had blue florescence (can make diamonds look whiter). I was also able to shop for hours without any pressure.
In the end I decided on a rectangular radiant 1.51 carat J SI2 with medium blue florescence. I emailed the sales department at Brilliance and they were able to send me the GIA report, a picture of the actual stone, and tell me that the stone was eye-clean. They didn't lie! My stone is beautiful, and even next to the H/I diamonds in the setting it doesn't look yellow at all.
I'm so thankful that Brilliance provided me with a service that helped me get exactly what I was looking for at a fabulous price!

"I bought a 1.8 CT (3.2CT TW) princess cut diamond engagement ring and I was blown away at the price, quality, honesty, and professionalism of Brilliance.com, specifically Anthony. He was very prompt when it came to answering my questions and he worked with me on the price, design, and delivery of my engagement ring. They did all I could ask for and more and I will be purchasing my wedding band from them as well. Great quality and I highly recommend this company to everyone!"

"I was really nervous about buying an engagement ring from an online store. One I knew absolutely nothing about diamonds or even where to start to pick one out. I called them on a Sunday and Anthony was my customer service guy. All I can say was that he is awesome!!! I asked him to walk me through every thing just like I was a 5 year old. He was very patient and helpful. He sent me pictures of diamonds that he thought I would like and in my price range. I picked out a fantastic ring and got a wedding band to match also. He worked really hard to keep everything in my price range, even contacting his manager to see if they could give me some discounts on the sizing to keep cost down. I ordered my ring and they shipped it out to me very fast. Even made sure it arrived by Fed-ex on Saturday the day before Easter so I would have it to show to family at Easter dinner. I am very satisfied with the quality of the ring and the great customer service I was given!!!! Definitely a thumbs up!!!! Patty Handshoe-Hug and Van Hug"

"We were nervous about making such a large purchase online but decided to take the risk. We worked with Anthony to create a beautiful custom ring. He was very attentive and easy to work with. When selecting the center stone (2 carat cushion) we sent him several that we liked and he actually suggested that we had overlooked a beautiful stone that was several thousand dollars cheaper! We went with the stone he suggested and had a local appraiser inspect it. He agreed that it was an amazing stone and was surprised with the great deal that we were getting on the stone. Design process was very smooth. We wanted a halo/ eternity band using both platinum and rose gold. It sounded complicated but the first design we saw was exactly right! RIng arrived quickly and more beautiful than I could ever imagine. Had it appraised immediately and the appraiser thought that it was great work and stones were all very high quality and well set. Appraised for twice what we paid! Please do not hesitate to use this great company!"

"Custom Engagement Rings Done Right!

I usually don't leave reviews online (who actually takes the time to leave a good review) but I wanted to share my experience working with Brilliance.com When it came time to get engaged my fiancé wanted me to pick out my setting and diamond. Naturally I started my hunt looking through different styles online and in magazines. When I finally settled on a unique ring I took the design to a Local Jeweler (he made my brothers ring) to have made. My fiancé and I were able to look at center diamonds in the store and choose one we liked. At the time we believed we were getting a great price and gave our approval for the jeweler to get started. When I came back 6 weeks later (yes it actually took him that long) to pick up my ring the quality was poor, it looked nothing like the design I wanted and our engagement was ruined.

After spending the better part of 3 weeks getting the jeweler to return the ring and diamond we found Brilliance.com! The experience was completely different from the communication on the design to the value of the center diamond. They worked with us to understand what we wanted and took the time to make multiple revisions to the design until we were satisfied.

Beyond the design the center diamond was a much better value and actually came with a GIA report. Brilliance has earned our business and trust for life!

"Only thing positive about it is they will "try" to custom make any design you desire. Bad thing is they failed miserable with their service and quality of product. I asked for them to copy a designer piece. First draft had a few minor errors. I sent them instruction on where I would like fixed. It was very simple fixed and I even drew them pictures with detail instructions. Second draft was completely off because they rushed the design saying their people were busy or something like that. I told them to redo the minor edits. They said they would but ask me to make sure all my edits are included because they don't want to make anymore revisions after that. First of all, you did not follow my instructions on the first revision and you're annoyed that I ask for it revised. Second, you claim to do as many revision as possible until customer is happy. After design is complete, they said they will have to charge me another $100 because their original estimate came a bit short. I'm in a rush to get it so I got bribed into paying more. When I got the ring, the platinum was not shinny at all and diamonds were very poor quality despite what was promised. I had a local jeweler put in my diamond. After giving ring to fiancé I realized they sized the ring half size too big. They would not reimburse me the cost for my local jeweler to resize it. They want me to send it back on my own dime so they can resize it. It cost more money for me to remove my diamond and ship it insured than it cost to my the local jeweler resize it. It was only $75 and they won't reimburse me for their mistake. Another very important thing to note is that the person you work with on the design does not have true jewelry experience. If they did they would tell me the design would not allow the engagement ring setting to be flush with a wedding ring. Once I showed my local jeweler the ring, he pointed out all the flaws with the setting. Poor quality all around. "

"I studied greatly before purchasing my wife's engagement ring and wedding band. After going to several local stores and the big national jewelers to get an idea what I was looking for I began researching the web. Brilliance was by far the best value I could have hoped for! Once I received the rings I had them looked over by a professional here locally and they were just as advertised. I'd highly recommend Brilliance for all your jewelry needs. John Rios was a great help with my questions"

"Brilliance.com was one of the many results that appeared in a website search for a jeweler to craft an engagement ring. A prompt, courteous, and informative response to our query regarding the process of constructing a custom engagement ring was to become the hallmark of all my correspondences with Anthony at Brilliance.com.
He made the experience from selecting the diamond and designing the custom setting and ring very easy and - most importantly - not intimidating.
The final product was exactly as described and looked even better than we could imagine. Additionally, the lifetime maintenance and repair warranty is a blessing as they are able to shine up like new whenever it needs it.
We are now repeat customers working with Anthony to design and create our wedding rings. It has been a pleasure dealing with Brilliance.com and everyone involved.

"Buying anything online is always a risk, no matter the product. Buying an engagement ring online is on a wholly different level from a risk standpoint. I, like most of the other reviewers, was a little skittish about making such a big purchase on a website...

But wow, what a great experience with Brilliance!

I knew the size and style I wanted for my girlfriend's engagement ring (.75-.90 oval halo) and I went on the Brilliance website to check out their selection. I found a diamond I was interested in (0.84 H VS1) and gave them a call. Chris Strader walked me through the entire process, emailed me a photo of the diamond, and allayed all my concerns. The prices cannot be beat! I told them about my plans and timeline to propose, and they assured me I would receive the ring in time. They kept me in the loop with phone calls and emails in the interim and made the entire process a truly smooth one. They delivered on time as promised, and I've got an absolutely GORGEOUS engagement ring! I'll be proposing to my girlfriend next week!

I can't say enough about their work and communication; have no fear about working with Brilliance!

Share Brilliance's store rating

Brilliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brilliance is a merchant member
Brilliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,690 merchant members.