Stores > Brilliance

Customer service: Rating 9.87/10 9.87/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.75/10 9.75/10

2016-02-02

Brilliant

"Both my husband and I got our wedding rings through Brilliance. They were very helpful and easy to work with. Our rings turned out beautifully. We got everything we wanted including the best price. We would work with them again in a heart beat."

This review was modified by mrsmoore on February 02 2016 11:00:54 AM

2016-02-02

Almost Too Easy!

"I worked with Erin Winchell from day one and she was truly incredible. She genuinely cared about the final product and even kept in touch a few months after my purchase to see how the proposal went. She couldn't have made such a significant life event more pleasant. My fiance absolutely LOVES her ring.

I sent her pictures of what style I was thinking about and she sent me diamond and setting examples and even made recommendations on specific diamonds that were available. I definitely recommend Brilliance.com for the first time diamond buyer as well as the seasoned veteran.

This review was modified by rgbelany on February 02 2016 10:28:40 AM

2016-01-28

Stunning Diamond!

"I couldn't of had a more pleasurable experience than I did with Brilliance. After hours of searching for loose diamonds, I decided to message the service staff and talk with them about the process. After messaging back and forth for an hour, the service representative emailed me multiple photos of different diamonds I had selected. After thinking about it for a few days, I called them back and made the purchase. Unlike most people who order from Brilliance, I happened to live very close to their warehouse to quickly pick up the diamond from the facility. The diamond was exactly as pictures described, it was stunning. I left knowing that I had made a quality purchase of a diamond. I will always use Brilliance in the future for any diamond purchases and have recommended other friends to do the same for their diamonds. "

2016-01-28

A personal, professional experience for an impossible to please perfectionist

"When I started researching my upgrade I was overwhelmed by pressure to buy immediately following a short conversation with salesmen. Chris Strader at Brilliance was not this way- he was incredibly patient with my as we found the perfect stone (seriously patient...we worked on it off and on for 5 months). While he is of course motivated by a sale, I felt he was much more motivated by finding exactly the stone I was looking for and he offered wonderful advice throughout the process. He put me in touch with Simon Katz, a designer at Brilliance, and my positive experience with the company simply continued with him. Simon understands design as well as people, and has a keen sense of articulating what the client is after, even if they aren't doing the best job trying to explain themselves.

I would strongly recommend both of these gentlemen to friends who are looking to get engaged or looking to purchase an upgrade. I can't say enough about their professionalism and kindness throughout this process. If you're a total perfectionist that likes the best deal possible (like me), these guys will do it for you!

This review was modified by happyindc on January 28 2016 09:23:56 AM

2016-01-27

Great Price & Excellent Service

"I purchased loose diamonds and a diamond ring from Brillance.com. I had wonderful experience with them. The staffs are very friendly I was able to communicate with them online and through phone. One of diamond I wish to purchase was sold before I could buy it, they are able to find replacement with the same price.

The shipping is very fast, and they are able to hold my shipment at a USA FedEx center, since I live in Canada.

They have great price on diamonds and I love their service!

2016-01-19

Great service

"They were very patient and helpful with me when I wanted to choose a diamond. It's hard when you can't really see it in person. They were my eyes and ears. So happy with the result."

This review was modified by Cboshart on January 19 2016 01:50:58 PM

2016-01-19

Happy Bride

"I love my ring. It came on time for our Vegas Wedding. I will work with the company when we upgrade in a few years."

2016-01-17

Great service, knowledgable experts, and great price!

"I admittedly was a little hesitant to make such a large purchase online without first seeing the diamond in person but after speaking to the experts at brilliance and them explaining their excellent return policy I was confident with going with them. After seeing the diamond I knew I had gotten a great deal, and excellent diamond. I will be returning for the wedding bands!"

2016-01-16

Will buy from Brilliance again!

"Great customer service. Jonathan was great; answered all questions and concerns that I had. Love my ring! I would definitely buy from Brilliance again. I've also told friends and coworkers about Brilliance. "

This review was modified by Tpquiambao on January 16 2016 05:57:01 PM

2016-01-16

Beautiful Diamond, Great Service

"I'll admit...I was hesitant about purchasing a diamond over the Internet. After doing my research of online companies, I decided to go with Brilliance. I knew what color, cut, clarity, and carat I wanted before I spoke with Anthony. I gave him a price range and what I was looking for and he gave me a list of several stones in an email that I could look over. I selected a few from the list and he called the cutter and confirmed the stones were what I was looking for. I selected one of these and made the purchase of a loose diamond.

I was told in advance, that it was going to take longer for me to get the stone because it was coming from over seas and would have to clear customs.

When the diamond showed up, we had the stone set in a custom made ring and had the ring appraised. The stone and ring appraised at $4,500 more than what we had into it. My fiancée and I couldn't be any more happier with the diamond and ring.

This review was modified by MikeHeckman on January 16 2016 07:58:10 AM

2016-01-15

Awesome Customer Service!

"Chris Was amazing and easy to work with, He was very responsive and so was the rest of the staff.

The Ring itself was BEAUTIFUL and for a great price (best I have ever Seen) I would highly recommend to anyone looking for great rings for great prices.

5/5 Stars

This review was modified by Daniel33 on January 15 2016 09:06:28 AM

2016-01-14

Great stone, great price!

"Beautiful stone for fiancées engagement ring! Appraised way over! "

2016-01-06

"The ring is excellent and my fiancee loved it. Will do business with Brilliance again."

2016-01-05

"The whole experience at brilliance was great. No pressure, kept me under budget, and the product was beautiful. Delivery was fast and service was great. Don't hesitate if your looking for an engagement ring or any jewelry for that matter. Ask for John Rios. I'll be a customer for life. One of the best companies I've ever delt with online or brick and mortar. Thanks John for all your help!"

This review was modified by gsturbo8 on January 05 2016 02:05:42 PM

2015-12-30

"I worked with Chris and I don't think anyone else would have had the patience to answer all of my questions. We were nervous about purchasing online but Brilliance is truly a great company to work with. Not to mention, they probably have the best pricing for the quality and service they provide. The only thing I wish was they had more readily available images/videos of the diamonds but it is understandable they don't because they are wholesale. They still were able to send me a video as soon as they got the diamond from the cutter. If you are considering buying online, I would highly suggest working with Brilliance."

This review was modified by Maya2015 on December 30 2015 10:18:46 AM

Share Brilliance's store rating

Brilliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brilliance is a merchant member
Brilliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,640 merchant members.