Stores > Brilliance

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.92/10 9.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.74/10 9.74/10
Voice your opinion! Review Brilliance by clicking a star below.
2017-08-14

Incredible experience

"I just received my ring, and I could not be more thrilled. I worked specifically with Erin Winchell, she was very supportive and helped me every time I called. I am very thorough; I must have called her 2 dozen times before making my final purchase, she was always happy to brainstorm and look at options with me.

Thank you Erin and Brilliance.

Very pleased

"Erin was very kind and helpful. I gave her exactly what I was looking for in a diamond, and she pointed me to a beautiful diamond. My fiancée is in love with it. Would recommend brilliance to any guy looking to buy a diamond online. "

Brilliant savings with Brilliance

"Folks were very helpful, Erin spent what seemed like a long time (30+ minutes) on the phone helping to sort out choices and identify other options as they came into the collection of items offered on the website. Ultimately, with the help of the Brilliance staff, I was quickly able to find a stone that met the criteria I was looking for and saved 20% over other stones from other sources. Very trustworthy process. The stone was sent directly to my home via UPS overnight - triple boxed, and with assurance that if it wasn't everything I wanted that I could easily return. It was everything I wanted - truly remarkable. Custom jeweler commented on the quality of the stone and the GIA certificate and pedigree (laser etching) made the appraisal of the final setting very straight forward. Working with Brilliance was the easy part. Finding the right setting to live up to the quality of the stone was a fun adventure. Very pleased to say the least. "

Amazing experience

"My salesman and diamond expert went over and beyond too make sure I picked the right diamond and band. An amazing experience that I'll be thankful for, forever."

Nonstop Commitment

"I spent hours picking the perfect diamond, and when I went to buy it, the Brilliance team was willing to work with me every step of the way, patiently offering tips and advice as we walked through the payment process. 5 start service, hands down"

2017-08-08

I am thrilled with my purchase!

"I will absolutely recommend Brilliance to anyone who wants great quality, constant contact and a ring that people ask, "it's gorgeous! Where did you buy it?" Erin and Jonathon went out of their way to make my ring spectacular! I couldn't recommend them more! "

Excellent

"Great customer service and in overall an easy procedure. Ring came out magnificent! "

2017-08-03

Amazing company for your amazing ring

"When I went in trying to find the perfect diamond for my partner's promise ring, I went in slightly blind. I knew what I wanted but this being my first experience in online diamond shopping I didn't know how to get what I was looking for. It was very shortly after I requested for a picture of the diamond I was thinking about that I received an email with the picture of the diamond along with the expert opinion of a diamond expert. It turned out that the diamond I was looking at was subpar for what I had in mind. At this moment was when I know I received a blessing because the diamond experts at Brilliance, specifically Erin Winchell, helped me step by step in picking out the perfect diamond. She personally selected diamonds for me to look at that were in my budget and much better quality than the one I first took a shot at. It didn't stop there, even after she helped me hand pick the perfect diamond and you would think her job was done she kept in contact to make sure the .91ct solitaire was what I wanted and more and it made it to me on time. Brilliance was very flexible in getting my diamond to me on a time constraint and made my diamond shopping experience a breeze, a very nice cool one at that! I could honestly say they took care of me and helped me get a perfect diamond for a great price, especiallyyy compared other brick and mortar jewelry locations that I visited. I would recommend Brilliance to anyone who is thinking about online diamond shopping!
A ecstatic customer- Lucas

2017-08-01

BRILLIANCE IS BRILLIANT!

"For most of us men shopping for a diamond engagement ring is a nightmare. The 4 C's should be upgraded to 5 C's...Color, Cut, Clarity, Carat Weight and COST. I highly recommend shopping at Brilliance for the Best Price, Service and Product. Not only did Anthony provide me with professional guidance on finding the perfect diamond at a cost that you can not beat at any retail store for the quality. Once I selected the diamond Anthony continued to assist me in getting a custom engagement ring made. I received the ring on schedule and it is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks Anthony!"

2017-07-31

Beautiful Ring

"Customer Service: Erin was awesome and answered all my questions without hesitation. She sent me photos and videos of all the diamonds that I wanted to see. She also provided other diamond options within my budget that were better quality than the diamonds that I was viewing. I highly recommend her if you're going to purchase from Brilliance.

Price: Brillance had the best prices for loose diamonds that I could find. They beat out my local jewelers as well as online retailers.

Packaging: Brilliance lags in this department as they send your merchandise in a cardboard box with "Brilliance" written across. Of course, the ring is in its own box, but I would have liked a box for all of my documentation. The cloth provided is also very small and ineffective for cleaning.

Overall: Due to their pricing, customer service that I received and beautiful ring, I rated Brilliance a 4 out of 5. As I mentioned, their packaging needs improvement.

2017-07-31

Solid Ring Buying Experience

"Brilliance did a good job helping us pick a diamond and personalize what we wanted. We took the ring to a local jeweler to have the ring appraised and everything was exactly as advertised. The ring did come a little dirty, but the online service folks were great and we were quite happy with what we got. "

2017-07-28

Excellent service

"I needed help looking for the perfect ring for my proposal coming up this weekend and Anthony Cappola helped me all the way. He gave out suggestions and we were still able to make a beautiful one within my budget. Also perfectly timed shipping because the ring arrived a week before my planned proposal. Will definitely recommend this company to my soon to be engaged buddies."

2017-07-25

Stunning stone and EXCELLENT Service!

"My stone is absolutely stunning and the service experience was EXCELLENT. Their diamond and jewerly expert Anthony kept me updated with the gem status all the time. He and his manager personally went to customs to pick the diamond for me to ensure i can get the gem asap. The stone definitely worth the value and best of all. They have a very competitive price!"

2017-07-17

I AM OBSESSED

"buying a ring for the first time was a huge scary deal and I am super high maintenance so I'm sure it wasn't easy to put up with me! everything was quick and smooth, communication was wonderful. I found a ring online and it was my dream ring so I contacted Anthony at Brilliance and they were able to make it (for half the price) and it looks identical! its absolutely a ring fit for a princess."

2017-07-17

Best in the Business!!!

"When I decided I wanted to propose to my girlfriend I had no idea what the world of diamond rings had to offer. I was coached my several people about the 4 C's but didn't really know much else. My girlfriend at the time really didn't give me much info as to what she wanted in the ring, besides her size. I went to a few local chain retailers and started browsing rings. Each retailer did their show and tell speech about why they are the best in the business etc. After a couple weeks of browsing I found the diamond shape and setting I liked but the price was still too high. The retailer was telling me how their diamonds are far superior than any other and their increased prices are justified. I searched the exact same diamond characteristics on Brilliance and found them cheaper by $4000! I was absolutely stunned at how the same exact diamonds with certification could be priced so cheap. I immediately contacted Brilliance to get more information. They guided me step by step through the process and I was able to find the perfect diamond for my price range. They also helped me custom design the setting so no one else in the world would have the same exact ring. They sent me 50-60 pictures of other rings with similar specifications until I was sure what I wanted. The representative was very easy to communicate with answered all of my questions in a timely manner. Any question I had, (lots of stupid ones) they took their time and answered it until I was fully educated. The ring took about 3 weeks to receive in my hand from start to finish. I was amazed as to how beautiful the ring looked. My family loved the ring as well. Proposed to my girlfriend on July 15 and she absolutely loves the ring. She can't stop looking at it. She said she's so excited to wear it forever. Buying my fiance's engagement ring from Brilliance was the best I could have done. Extremely satisfied with my decision! Would definitely recommend them! "

Share Brilliance's store rating

Brilliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brilliance is a merchant member
Brilliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.