• Brilliance Brilliance Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.49/10 9.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10

"A friend of mine recommended Brilliance.com to me because that's where he got his engagement ring. I was very skeptical at first because this is a very big purchase and buying it online was not something I wanted to do. After getting an idea of what my girlfriend wanted I found a picture of a similar ring online and sent it to Brilliance and waited for someone to contact me with a estimate. I was contacted by Jennifer Chiarello, and from that moment on I would work with her until the completion of the ring. Jennifer was wonderful to work with, she always responded quickly and answered all my questions and concerns. Her input was vital to the outcome of my purchase. I ended up with a wonderful ring that my now fiancé loves. My only regret was not making it to my pick up on time to see Jennifer in order to thank her in person. I would defiantly recommend Brilliance to friends and family and I look forward to them making the wedding band to go with the engagement ring. "

"Great Experience

Anthony helped me from day 1 find the perfect ring. I didn't have time to make several trips to a store. He couldn't have made it easier through email, pictures and phone conversations that I felt like a diamond expert by the end of my experience. I felt excited and completely confident in my purchase which everyone should feel with such a large financial commitment. So glad a friend recommended me and I am continuing the endorsement.

"Our son found an engagement ring that he loved. The only problem was the outrageous price! We did some shopping around and found the Brilliance company. I gave them a phone call and the person I talked with was very knowledgeable and was able to make us an exact ring for almost half the price. In every step, they kept us informed with emails, pictures, and progress. They allowed us to pay in two installments and met our deadlines. I highly recommend this company and will not hesitate to use them again when the need arises."

"I've had one of the best experiences when dealing with the folks at Brilliance.com, especially Anthony Cappola. He was very helpful when I had questions, and made sure that I ended up with the engagement ring that I wanted. I've recommended Brilliance, and Anthony specifically to all of my friends, and will continue to do so."

"I purchased my Diamond from Brilliance.com but, it was my third diamond. I had gone thru other companies and was not satisfied so I FINALLY listened to a dear friend of mine (who bought her Diamond from Brilliance.com) and contacted Brilliance.com.
My rep was Greggory Libros. He exceeded my expectations!! You see, I was very leary about purchasing something sooo expensive via online. My friend had told me a long time ago you have to put the money upfront before you receive the merchandise. That scared me!!! I was scared for no reason. Mr. Libros always answered my numerous questions and put my mind at ease. It was a smooth process. And I couldn't be happier with my Wedding ring. ?? P.S. Amazing pricing!!!

"I can't say enough good things about the ring and the experience. Stress free and excellent service. Recommend to anyone taking the plunge"

" My experience with Brilliance.com was fantastic due largely to the efforts of Simon Katz. He was in charge of my order from start to finish. Simon was very professional and showed me the utmost respect throughout the process. I had a custom designed engagement ring unlike any their designers had created before. It could have been an enormous headache. However, the ring was made beautifully and my fiance could not be happier. She receives compliments daily from strangers wherever she goes. I would not hesitate to use Brilliance.com again and I recommend it to all those seeking a quality jeweler that will do everything you want as a customer.

"Fantastic. Highly recommend this company. I worked with Anthony to create a custom ring. He was great. The finished product completely exceeded my expectations. The entire staff was wonderful and I am looking forward to working with them again."

"I can’t imagine a better experience when buying an engagement ring than the one I had with Brilliance and Simon Katz. For getting the diamond, the options he showed me gave me the most bang for my buck. I verified this by checking other online diamond retailers. Brilliance had the best price for the qualities I was looking for (cut and size with good dimensions). For the design, Simon was incredibly responsive with iterations we made. He helped guide my decisions in a way that let me be the creator, but at the same time, was able to delicately give his valuable input where I didn’t have the expertise to know what would look good or not. After seven iterations, we developed perfection, and my fiancée is so happy with it. The experience was so good that I’m getting her wedding ring there, and I know it will be everything that she wants. Go with Brilliance and Simon – they are the real deal."

"The service was remarkable, the ring was unique and the diamond was flawless. I recently purchased an engagement ring for my girlfriend, not only was she thrilled that we got engaged, but she loves her ring and diamond. My experience at Brilliance and the assistance I received from Anthony was invaluable. From his first contact before I made the final purchase till his follow up after we were engaged was tremendous. He became my personal jeweler and assisted me with making a sound decision when it came to choosing the right diamond for the ring. He spent time with me on phone calls and exchanging emails to explain the facets of a diamond, why color, clarity and the cut were so important. I can't tell you how impressed I was with the personalized service I received from Anthony at Brilliance, but I can tell you I will return for the weddings bands and future jewelry purchases. "

"I just bought a loose diamond with Brilliance. Jennifer at customer support was there with me along the way to ensure my full satisfaction. Indeed she did an outstanding job by communicating every details about stone options. I am a Canadian customer and would recommend Brilliance to anyone. I would do business again anytime."

"I just got an engagement ring for my fiancé and we, my fiancé and I, both love it. The price was ideal and the quality of the ring was better than we expected. Marc Frankel was awesome and very helpful. We will definitely buy our wedding bands from Brilliance and will be sure to enlist Marc's help in finding what we want. Highly recommend this company and Marc Frankel. "

"I spent months deciding where to purchase an engagement ring. I settled on Brilliance because of the reviews highlighting their excellent customer service as well as their impressive selection of diamonds. I ended up getting a far better ring at a far better price using Brilliance.com and expect to be a repeat customer in the future."

"Brilliance did a fantastic job assisting me in finding the perfect engagment rind. I worked directly with Mr. Anthony Cappola and felt like he did a fantastic job steering me in the right direction and finding me a fantastic ring that fit within my budget. I've since recommended others use Brilliance and will continue to do so.

"I had been scouring different jewellers to make a custom ring for my fiance. And where all others said either it was not possible and tried to sell me something ordinary or told me they could make the ring only to quote me an inflated price, I came across brilliance.com where I immediately felt in the hands of professionals. Any worries I had in trusting a online company were settled thanks to Jennifer chiarello's amazing customer service."

Share Brilliance's store rating

Brilliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brilliance is a merchant member
Brilliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.