Stores > Brilliance

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.89/10 9.89/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
Voice your opinion! Review Brilliance by clicking a star below.
2017-06-25

An important decision made easy

"I looked at many places to buy an engagement ring for my fiance. She deserved something beautiful but something that showed elegance and quality. After looking at in store retailers i knew that the quality and the value i was not going to find there. I started looking at online retailers and found Brilliance. I was impressed with the selection of not only quality but how many choices i had. I found her a perfect ring and was able to get a great quality in the budget i wanted to stay in as well as her style. She is in love with her ring it is perfect for her. The purchasing process was easy i was able to get it to her size and engrave her ring. A lot of places i talked to said it would not be recommended to get a halo setting with a size 4 1/4 that it would cause to much tension but Brilliance was able to make her ring and it really shows the quality of craftsmanship. I also like that they do life time trade-ins just like in store jewelers and her diamond was GIA certified. As well as gave you an appraisal of the ring. They also were able to get the ring right on time for the proposal we were leaving out of country and was able to pull of the timing with it being a custom ring. Jordon was a representative i spoke with that did an excellent job to make sure that happened. They made it perfect and the trip that much more special. I had my doubts at first buying such an important thing online but we couldn't be happier. We would recommend Brilliance to anyone. Her ring is stunning it sparkles great quality and she gets complements all the time. Overall very satisfied with Brilliance."

2017-06-23

perfect diamond and setting for our anniversary...

" I have spent time looking for the right diamond and setting for my wife on our 35th Anniversary and I found it at Brilliance. The independent and retail jewelers around town had high mark-up and really no selection. I was hesitant to buy on-line, but after checking their consumer ratings and prices, Brilliance came out ahead. I found the exact diamond I wanted, with the help of their customer service rep and the setting I chose worked perfectly with the stone. It was easy to order and shipping was fast and they kept me informed all the way to delivery. The quality was perfect and diamond was exactly as described on the GIA grading report. I will definitely purchase in the future from Brilliance."

2017-06-23

Men's Wedding Band... Absolutely PERFECT!

"I contacted Brilliance with a design in mind and they perfected it! My fiancé and I are getting married in Downtown Atlanta and I knew he wanted the outline of the city on his wedding band. After months of "searching," I told him it wasn't possible and Brilliance made it happen. To say I am pleased is an understatement! "

Extremely satisfied

"I am extremely satisfied with their customer service and the diamond. their staff helped me to get the most value for my money and they called to let me schedule when it shipped "

Great sales staff

"From the first email to the last phone call, my salesman taught me a lot about the investment I made with him--the end result was more than my fiancée expected, thanks."

Very good

"Very good experience. Helpful. Fast. Friendly "

2017-06-20

First Class Experience

"From the start to the finish, my experience with Brilliance was top notch. I had the opportunity to pick an amazing diamond which they price matched/beat for me. They then were able to make me a beautiful custom ring that my fiance absolutely loves. All through the process Anthony was constantly in contact and made sure that I was kept in the loop the entire way. I strongly recommend working with Anthony and Brilliance to all of my friends and will be back again for sure."

2017-06-14

Diamond shank princess cut

"Erin was so helpful in helping me choose the most perfect diamond for my future wife. Absolutely beautiful, the diamond quality is way better than your average jewelry stores. Thanks again "

2017-06-13

Very Satisfied!!

"My husband and I had been looking to upgrade my wedding ring for our 20th wedding anniversary. We visited all our
local establishments and were not very comfortable with prices and quality. So we decided to look online and were very impressed with Brilliance. I have to admit I was not as comfortable at the beginning with the online purchasing as my husband was, but I trust him and his judgement. And I must say I am more than satisfied! My ring arrived and it was absolutely stunning and beautiful. Better than I expected!! Thanks to John for reassuring me on the phone and for delivering!! I would definitely purchase from this company again and will recommend to anyone.

2017-06-13

Fantastic Customer Service and Value!

"I recently went on line to try to find a very special diamond of three carats or larger for my fiancé's engagement ring. Luckily, I found Brilliance. I started discussing my diamond interest with Anthony C. and he was a huge help for me. He made recommendations based on our discussions and together we came up with a 3.32 carat diamond which seemed to fit my needs perfectly. He kept me informed throughout the entire process as to the status of my order. The ring arrived exactly when he said it was. And, when I received the ring, it was even more stunning than I had expected. I am very confident that I got great value with the purchase of this ring. I highly recommend Brilliance to anyone who is in the market for a special diamond. You will receive expert guidance and will not be disappointed."

2017-06-09

5 Star Company!!!

"I looked at zales and Gordon's... but the pricing was outrageous!
When I started to look online and found Brilliance I was skeptical like anyone else would be. I did my research on this company and everything kept coming back with positive results. Having previously worked at zales.. and knowing they mark up everything by 300% I knew I wasn't going to get what I wanted there. So after looking on brilliance.com I found the perfect diamond in our price range and the size, carat, color I was looking for & amazing prices on setting!! I knew this was it! We bought it and they started to get to work on our purchase.
Mean while, I had been messaging the diamond experts almost every other day! I couldn't wait!!! They probably were tired of me at this point, but you couldn't tell it. They were always very willing to help me in any way! Seriously 5 start service! I can't thank the team enough!!
I received my ring two days ago, and it is EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL then I could have IMAGINED!!! I almost started to cry! Shipping was super fast as well!
Brilliance is a 5 Star Company with 5 Star craftmenship!
The local (zales) jewelry stores have nothing on this company.
They (zales) will be nice to your face till they get your money then discard you..

THANKS A MILLION BRILLIANCE

2017-06-09

Great Ring!

"I ordered a custom engagement ring from Brillance. Everything turned out beautiful and the process was very easy. Thanks you so much for the beautiful ring!"

2017-06-08

1.61 Cart Engagement Ring

"As an engineer I decided to sit down and spend some grueling time (2 weeks) to research diamond rings. After the 2 weeks of research, which included types of gold, settings and every faucet of diamonds, I made an order on brilliance.com. I received a phone call from a Jewelry expert (Anthony) who discussed the ring I ordered and after the discussion I decided I did not want that specific ring. So back to doing research I picked a second ring. Anthony contacted me again but this time he gave me a little more insight and education on diamonds. After my two weeks of research on diamond rings I thought I knew enough to purchase a ring, but after my communications with Anthony I realized I knew very little. Anthony knew so much more about diamonds than I thought possible. He knew all the little secrets and details that you can't find in a book or online. Anthony then helped me pick out a ring that was much nicer than the 1st ring I had chosen and $1000 cheaper than the 2nd ring I had chosen. As always when talking to sales persons, in the back of my mind I know there job is to make money for the company that employs them. Which brought about the question "why would Anthony try and sell me a ring $1000 cheaper than one I had picked out?” Only answer I could come up with is that he must care more about my satisfaction of my ring purchase than company profits. After receiving the ring and seeing how much my fiancé loves the ring, not including all the ooohs and ahhhhs from friends, family, and complete strangers, I knew Anthony was much more concerned about my satisfaction with my ring purchase than his company profits. This goes without saying, but my fiancé and I are extremely satisfied with the ring. There is no doubt in my mind I could not have found a better ring for the price without the help of brilliance.com (Anthony). If you are looking for a ring by all means shop around but be sure to check brilliance.com and make sure you contact and speak to one of their jewelry experts (I would ask for Anthony)."

2017-06-07

Amazing Experience - Highly Recommended!!

"I am extremely happy with the service, level of commitment and support that the team from Brilliance gave me, since day one. I have to specifically mention and acknowledge Jennifer Chiarello, who gave me complete guidance and expert advice, not only selecting the ring, but clearly explaining all the ins and outs of what a personalized diamond search should be. – Not only did Jennifer helped me select the diamond and ring, but she also went an extra-step and provided FedEx Next Day shipping at no-charge to me, simply because she was committed to helping me have it ready before my proposal trip! I want to also give thanks to Erin Winchell, for also being there with me through the process, since day 1. I have only wonderful things to say about my experience with Brilliance and would encourage anyone, to give them a chance and you’ll be amazed at how excellent and pleasant it is to do business with them. "

2017-06-06

Above & beyond!

"I was in a rush to get the ring and the staff at brilliance was able to deliver the ring to me in time for my proposal. Good quality diamond!"

Share Brilliance's store rating

Brilliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brilliance is a merchant member
Brilliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.