• Address: 3469 Boynton Beach Blvd

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.37/10 9.37/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10

"Having searched everywhere on the net from local jewelers to jewelers from Hong Kong and Israel for the perfect design and diamond I nearly gave up and settled for something I wasn’t 100% happy with. I was very skeptical of buying from overseas especially for something so high in value.
I have contacted Ryder Diamonds in Hong Kong and Natalie Diamonds in Israel who were quite helpful, I have even done some online quotes with Blue Nile and James Allen. These companies do offer price competitive rings for the budget conscious, however I do recommend you take a look at www.brilliance.com once you had a look at all the other places.
The designs are beautiful and there are so many to choose from. The website is very easy to use and the selections can be a bit overwhelming as you’ll find so many good settings to choose from.
There are many diamonds to choose from and I have ensured to pick a GIA certified diamond for peace of mind. I urge all of you to purchase only a GIA certified diamond! My Diamond was a good size being 1.15ct, G, VS2 & Excellent Cut. For me the Diamond had to be bigger than 1ct, G color is the minimum as it’s the closest to being colorless, VS2 is as low as you can go that the naked cannot see any inclusions and Excellent Cut is a non-negotiable which ensures the diamond has that brilliant shine.
The end result was a gorgeous ring that no other company could compare to. It was that beautiful I couldn’t wait to propose and did it 1 week earlier than planned. It was perfect!
Just to top it all off, the valuation came in exceptionally higher than the valuation done by Brilliance. It just tells you that they have really strict grading and undervalue their quality, so rest assured that you are getting more than what you pay here.
For all of you who are scared to buy from overseas and online, please do not look past www.brilliance.com. These guys are the best hands down. You won’t find any better and you will expect to pay close to double if purchased from a jeweler locally in Melbourne or Sydney. Delivery is also included and it took roughly 2 weeks from payment to being delivered to my door. I cannot speak highly enough of these guys and look forward to buying our wedding bands and more from them again in the near future.
There are plenty of sites that do reviews etc… I never thought I’d be one to do one but had to do it for all the other blokes out there looking to buy that perfect ring for their Mrs. Trust me, read what I have written above and consider it.

"Workign with Brilliance was a great experience. Live chat was helpful, and my dedicated sales rep was very helpful. I highly recommend working with Brilliance for your jewlery needs."

"brilliance, they do live up to the name. Bralliant.

If your searching for an engagement ring, welding band, or any king of ring for all kind of occasion. Search no more, just talk to the wonderful people at brilliance, and they will help you find a perfect quality jewelry that matches your budget, or even less. I just spent $5.000.00 on an engagement ring, witch my finance' love very much, before coming to brilliance i went to people's, Ben moss, tiffany and many more, all there price was sky high for same ring I was looking for. Anyways. The engagement ring I got from brilliance, cost me $5.000,00 with the retail value of $12.500,00 same quality.

The staff's were so helpful and easy to talk too.

I will definitely shop again at brilliance.com.
I have already picked out my welding band.

"I ordered a diamond and custom ring from Brilliance. First, they did a great job walking me through the stone buying process, and even sent the diamond to me for review before putting it into the setting.

For the setting, I had two different designs I wanted to base it off of. Brilliance did a perfect job integrating the two, listening to my revisions, and producing a ring extremely true to their renderings.

My wife absolutely loved the ring, I feel I got a great price price, and I would definitely recommend using brilliance for stones and custom designs.

"From start to finish the shopping experience at Brilliance was basically flawless. The prices and flexibility in choosing the stone and the setting were unmatched. And the staff are superb. During the manufacturing process of my ring two issues arose: The original stone I picked had a small chip in it when it was received from the cutter - but Gregg, with whom I worked on from the time I started to do my research, was able to substitute a different stone with better specs and at no charge. Then, when the setting was being cast and an irreparable crack was discovered, Simon contacted me to assure me that everything will be done and shipped on time. That is exactly what happened. The ring was delivered securely, with time to spare, to a Fedex facility near me. It was even more beautiful than I imagined. All appropriate paperwork - GIA certificate and a gemologist's certification - were included. Oh, and most importantly, she said "Yes" and she loves the ring! "

"The staff members were very helpful with any questions I had, and my purchase was a great experience overall. Had my engagement ring appraised by an independent appraiser and I am glad to hear that the custom work on the ring setting was excellent and could only have been made by an experienced jeweler."

"The 2nd best decision I ever made the 1st one was to marry my wife

This was truly the best decision I ever made! I shopped around for close to a year looking for the best diamond engagement ring at a great price. I went to numerous corporate owned jewelry stores, went to various small mom and pops stores, checked other websites and even met with diamond dealers. After all these different options I found that no one even came close to matching the price for such a beautiful amazing diamond!! To this day everyone that sees the diamond is amazed by how beautiful it looks but only I truly know what excellent deal I got!

"I came to brilliance with some photos of a custom ring I wanted built. I was skeptical at first that the brilliance team could pull it off and create something that was truly breath taking. I worked with Anthony for quite some time in figuring out the auto-cad sketches and fine details that needed to be adjusted. While it took a little time for him to get back to all my follow-ups, he was respective of the changes I wanted done and patient with all my request. The end result, an amazing ring that looks beautiful in every aspect of design and a job very well done. I know i was a tough customer, so thank you and your team again! "

"From the selection process to the finished product, Anthony made this one of the best experiences I have had buying something online. I made a selection and thought I had bought what I thought was, the perfect stone. Anthony was knowledge and his insight helped me to see that I was looking at was the wrong stone and not even close to what I thought it was. After some work on his part he found the perfect stone and then had a custom ring made to set it in. When I received it I was blown away about how great it looked. They did an amazing job and I could not be more pleased. I will recommend using brilliance.com to all my friends when they go looking for the perfect diamond and ring."

"Absolutely amazing company with knock out service and price. "

"Brilliance delivered just as promised. Anthony Cappola is the Man!!!! thank you sir."

"I purchased my engagement ring, diamond eternity band, and diamond stud earrings at Brilliance. The quality and value is exceptional. The customer service is also excellent. I'm so happy I've found a trusted online diamond retailer with no sales tax!"

"I bought an engagement ring in May, 2014. I ordered a little late, and asked them to ship in time, otherwise, I won't have the ring for my proposal. The customer service did a good job. Every time I called them, they understood my need very well, and kept me up-to-date."

"After two years I am still impressed with the quality of the engagement ring I purchased from Brilliance. The entire process was easy and the value Brilliance offers is unbeatable. We are so satisfied with the engagement ring that we are now shopping for wedding bands from Brilliance. "

"Brilliance has a great selection of diamonds. Their staff is knowledgeable and helpful. Their prices are great. I would recomend anyone in the market to examine their inventory. They have a diamond for every budget."

Brilliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brilliance is a merchant member
Brilliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.