• Brilliance Brilliance Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.93/10 9.93/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10

"I purchased a cushion cut diamond and had it mounted all from brilliance.com. The experience was very good and the ring arrived in the estimated time. I would use Brilliance again."

"Great experience!

Simon was brilliant! (pun intended). His knowledge of stone selection, custom design, and production timelines was instrumental in getting me the right ring on time and on budget. I would highly recommend Brilliance for any ring-making adventure.

"I worked with Brilliance.com after having a bad experience with a local jeweler. My personal rep from Brilliance gave me excellent care and answered all of my questions. At first I was nervous to make such a large purchase online, but now I'll never shop anywhere else for diamonds."

"I purchased a custom designed engagement ring in May of 2014 and my expectations were exceeded. The customer support was excellent, I had a million questions and received answers via email within the hour. We had the diamond and ring appraised after receiving it and it appraised for much more than I paid. My best friend just purchased an engagement ring and I am back now for my wedding band. "

"Brilliance went above and beyond for me. I am extremely pleased with all the help. Anthony went out of his way for me every time to help me make sure I got the perfect ring. I was blown away by the quality and the shine about the ring. Best customer service ever."

"We researched several websites and brick and mortar stores for the best quality diamond and the best price. Brilliance beat them all. Anthony was extremely helpful in helping us refine our search for the right diamond and ring setting. We needed the ring on a rush basis and Anthony and Brilliance did not let us down. The ring arrived right on time and was beautiful. It has received compliments from everyone who sees it. We will definitely use Brilliance for future purchases. Thanks Anthony!"

"The craftsmanship of my engagement ring was impeccable. I am very satisfied with my purchase and would recommend that others get a custom ring!

Rennie

"I had initially done what I believed to be thorough research in finding the best diamond; however, there was one very important thing I overlooked...the certification. The diamond I settled on had all the attributes I was looking for, little did I know the attributes of that particular certificate were not up to the standards of the more respected GIA certificate. Diamond expert Anthony Cappola immediately called me to educate me on this very important detail. We put my order on hold until I saw a video of my initial purchase, which had I gone through with it would have left me extremely disappointed. Anthony suggested a few comparable diamonds with the GIA certification, and his suggestions did not disappoint. I chose one of his suggestions and it turned out to be everything I could have imagined. The diamond and setting are stunning. Anthony kept me up-to-date on the status of my order which I received on the day I was promised. Thank you Brilliance for your amazing work!"

"Great company to work with and I recommend it to all that who is looking for quality and fair price.

Everybody that I deal have helped me in a wonderful way to make it easier for me. Anthony Cappola was my main contact for most of my transactions and requests,. He is a great guy to work with. No push or bothering sales calls. He is there when I need something. With my really busy work schedule he has called me only when necessary. He is not only a jewelry expert but also a great project manager (yes this is project management) :)

So far I have got a necklace, custom engagement ring, and now we are getting our wedding bands. Engagement ring was the most difficult one. They have helped me a lot with design, and pick the stone. We have also re sized the ring later on.

Brilliance, is the only jewelry store I will use. They are capable of doing ANYTHING you want for less than what it costs somewhere else.

"I've bought multiple items in different transactions and my experience has been great each and every time. My rep Anthony is very good at responding quickly and honestly about my options. I've also referred a few people one of which bought his engagement ring through Brilliance as well. His experience was a very positive one as well. I will continue to do business with Brilliance and refer anyone that I come across as well. "

"A friend of mine recommended Brilliance.com to me because that's where he got his engagement ring. I was very skeptical at first because this is a very big purchase and buying it online was not something I wanted to do. After getting an idea of what my girlfriend wanted I found a picture of a similar ring online and sent it to Brilliance and waited for someone to contact me with a estimate. I was contacted by Jennifer Chiarello, and from that moment on I would work with her until the completion of the ring. Jennifer was wonderful to work with, she always responded quickly and answered all my questions and concerns. Her input was vital to the outcome of my purchase. I ended up with a wonderful ring that my now fiancé loves. My only regret was not making it to my pick up on time to see Jennifer in order to thank her in person. I would defiantly recommend Brilliance to friends and family and I look forward to them making the wedding band to go with the engagement ring. "

"Great Experience

Anthony helped me from day 1 find the perfect ring. I didn't have time to make several trips to a store. He couldn't have made it easier through email, pictures and phone conversations that I felt like a diamond expert by the end of my experience. I felt excited and completely confident in my purchase which everyone should feel with such a large financial commitment. So glad a friend recommended me and I am continuing the endorsement.

"Our son found an engagement ring that he loved. The only problem was the outrageous price! We did some shopping around and found the Brilliance company. I gave them a phone call and the person I talked with was very knowledgeable and was able to make us an exact ring for almost half the price. In every step, they kept us informed with emails, pictures, and progress. They allowed us to pay in two installments and met our deadlines. I highly recommend this company and will not hesitate to use them again when the need arises."

"I've had one of the best experiences when dealing with the folks at Brilliance.com, especially Anthony Cappola. He was very helpful when I had questions, and made sure that I ended up with the engagement ring that I wanted. I've recommended Brilliance, and Anthony specifically to all of my friends, and will continue to do so."

"I purchased my Diamond from Brilliance.com but, it was my third diamond. I had gone thru other companies and was not satisfied so I FINALLY listened to a dear friend of mine (who bought her Diamond from Brilliance.com) and contacted Brilliance.com.
My rep was Greggory Libros. He exceeded my expectations!! You see, I was very leary about purchasing something sooo expensive via online. My friend had told me a long time ago you have to put the money upfront before you receive the merchandise. That scared me!!! I was scared for no reason. Mr. Libros always answered my numerous questions and put my mind at ease. It was a smooth process. And I couldn't be happier with my Wedding ring. ?? P.S. Amazing pricing!!!

Share Brilliance's store rating

Brilliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brilliance is a merchant member
Brilliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,837 merchant members.