Stores > Brilliance

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10

"I can't say enough good things about brilliance.com. The engagement ring was absolutely stunning and the best price I found by 3000 dollars. Customer service was amazing. The ring is as perfect as your company is. Thank you so much. "

Great product and customer service

"I was able to design the ring that I wanted to give my fiancé at a great price. "

This review was modified by CaseyP on September 15 2016 09:42:51 AM

Gorgeous ring with GIA certificate from brilliance.com only

"I just got diamond ring today! So gorgeous beautiful. I was looking diamond many places not the one I want. I choose brilliance are helpful, honest to customers. Get suggestion from Jennifer give me a perfect diamond for me and she told me I will love it is true I really in love with my diamond ring "

This review was modified by Sarinta on August 24 2016 10:34:39 AM

Great first experience, but read the fine print for returns!

"I purchased both my engagement ring and wedding band from Brilliance. They were very helpful in educating me on diamonds and certification, and found quite a bit of options. I was please with the first experience.
For the wedding band... READ THE FINE PRINT for returns. It's a 30 day money back guarantee from the day you ORDER the band, not from when it was received. It took 18 days of my 30 day period to even receive the ring to realize it's too small. I'm VERY lucky I called when I did, else I could have been SOL. I'm actually writing this review so that they will honor the coupon code from my order I am returning. Whamp wah. I suppose they would rather have people read about my so-so experience rather than just crediting the 50 bucks. Oh well. Great prices/selection regardless!

This review was modified by JordanDuke on July 21 2016 03:26:29 PM

Unbelievable Company! Fantastic Quality! Fantastic Service & Staff! Best Way to buy engagement ring!

"Briliance.com...not only do their support and customer service teams provide their customers with the utmost respect by helping them create world class fine jewelry but their also made here in United States. Their craftsmanship, talent, and attention to fine detail is truly astounding! I submitted pictures of a seemingly complex design I wanted done for an engagement ring and they not only accomplished the design they far exceeded my expectations. In a world where fraudulence is high and theft is commonplace, you can trust Brilliance.com to take care of your personal information, payment, and provide you with exceptional satisfaction!
Thank you to my jewelry expert, Jennifer, who helped me every step of the way and put my mind at ease whenever I was anxious. Although I have never her met her, I am confident she is as wonderful in person as she was both over the phone and in email correspondence. I will continue my business with Brilliance.com and recommend others to this fine company!

This review was modified by cdesilets on July 08 2016 02:43:50 PM

Return Policy No questions asked. LOL

"I purchased a ring for my wife for our 35th anniversary, I purchased this ring in the beginning of January of 2016. I explained that my Anniversary was not until April 2016. They were very nice they explained the diamond quality the sizing process and the no questions asked for returns. Of course they asked for the money up front before they would process the order. I paid in full and the ring was ready by the end of January. I explained the I did not need it until the end of April and if they could send me a picture of the actual ring which they did and that they would lock it up in their safe until I asked for it to be shipped. I asked for it to be shipped towards the end of April. I received the ring in time for my anniversary. It came out beautiful. However my wife hated it. I had the ring for 4 days when I returned it. Now because it was ordered in January I had to fight to get a refund however it cost me a 25 % restocking fee of $637.50 See their email below
"After speaking with our CEO I can offer you the following two options:
Option 1: You can return your ring for a full refund minus a 25% restocking fee. You paid $2,550 for the ring and the credit due back to you would be $1,912.50.
Option 2: You can return your ring for a full refund minus a 35% restocking fee. With this option the restocking fee could be used towards any future purchase and has no expiration."
I went with option 1 and just threw away $637.50. to add insult to injury it took over a month to get the refund and they did not refund it to my credit card because they claim it was to old of a transaction and they send 3 different payments to my pay pal account on 3 separate days.My refund of $1,912.50 was finally received on 6/14/2016.
BE AWARE this was an expensive lesson for me I will never by an expensive gift on line again. Brilliance required my money up front however they had no problem taking their time making partial refunds to me. In short I had this ring for 4 days and it cost me $ 637.50 plus $50.00 for return shipping and insurance for nothing. I am out almost $700.00 and got nothing but aggravation for spending or should I say throwing that money away.Don't buy on line.

great experience

"I love brilliance and my wedding band. It was so easy to purchase my husband's ring and for him to buy mine. Customer service is fast reliable and easy. I will buy more jewelry from them in the future. "

This review was modified by JencyWhitford on June 15 2016 05:40:02 PM

Quick and Great at a Lower Cost

"I was able to get my ring right in time due to the expedited shipping and my fiancé loved it!"

This review was modified by Rmqs91 on June 14 2016 12:46:49 PM

Love my new ring!!

"I contacted Brilliance.com about a custom ring order that would involve my original engagement ring stone, and they made the whole experience wonderful! They were fast at returning my emails and always letting me know what the next step would be in the ordering process. I emailed them a picture of what I wanted my ring to look like and was delighted when I opened the box and saw it completed. It fits well and is very comfortable. I love my new ring and will order from them again!"

This review was modified by MiamiMomma on June 11 2016 02:23:23 AM

First class customer service and amazing products

"I needed a custom made engagement ring and I needed it in under 4 weeks. Brilliance had it to me in under 3. They made the perfect ring and allowed for the perfect proposal. Their prices are unbeatable as well as their quality. I can't thank brilliance enough. "

Love Love Love my ring and setting!!

"I want to let you know upfront that I was very hesitant to purchase on line but was assured by Jennifer Chiarello (my Jewelry Expert) that I would receive nothing but quality form Brilliance....and I did.
Jennifer provided me with many selections of diamonds to view. When I found the diamond I wanted the process was very easy. My ring is everything she said it would be. Jennifer was truly amazing providing her expertise in assisting me with my purchase.
I was extremely impressed with the entire process, the customer education, the diamond selection, and selecting a setting for my ring was very easy. Jennifer and the entire team were always patient and enthusiastic.
If anybody needs a custom ring or jewelry item, I would recommend Brilliance.com for their quality and amazing level of care.
Thank you again for all your help and patience with me.
P.S. I will order from Brilliance again.
L. Richmond, Louisville, KY.

This review was modified by Lovetta55 on May 31 2016 06:58:46 AM

Upgrade of wife's engagement ring

"I was helped by Chris Strader to upgrade my wife's engagement ring from a .70 I color SI1 Clarity Excellent cut round diamond with medium blue florescence, to a 1.01 I Color SI1 clarity super ideal with no florescence. Chris was forthright about the process with me in order to set me at ease with the idea of shipping my wife's engagement ring off in the mail, he was very patient and helpful with finding the diamond that fit both the quality and price I required. The process as quoted was to take 10 business days to complete once the ring made it to their facility, it arrived on a Friday, I received notification through order tracking on the website the following Monday that the stone I ordered had also arrived, I called on Wednesday evening for a "ship date", Thursday I received a shipment notification and the ring was back to me 5 business days from when Brilliance received our ring. Upon receipt I have to say I was nervous to see where all the money I spent went, immediately upon seeing the diamond I felt as though it was money well spent. The diamonds quality appears to be on par with the advertised quality of the GIA report. I do plan on having a jeweler take a look at the ring to validate the whole thing but my feeling is that things are what they seem, a good value for a good stone and even a fair price for the trade."

This review was modified by ToddL70 on May 27 2016 03:42:35 PM

"I worked with John Rios in custom designing an engagement ring for my Fiance. John was very helpful from Day 1 with choosing the diamond and throughout the band customization process. John was very patient with me throughout this process and only proceeded to make the final ring when I gave the okay and it was to my liking. The final product shipped very quickly and I was very happy with it. Not only did it make my Fiance cry, but she continues to get compliments from her friends, customers, and patients. Thank you Brilliance, I look forward to dealing with you again in the near future. "

This review was modified by Jason.Ngo on May 20 2016 03:54:18 PM

Absolutely amazing experience

"I was searching through websites to get an idea of the stone I wanted. I didn't know what color, clarity, cut, carat size, or anything to do with diamonds really. I had an idea of the setting I wanted to use from another website but had no idea how big of a diamond I needed, so as I searched I came across brilliance.com. Their website is amazing, there is so much information. They actually teach you to find the diamond you want. Not only that but I was soon introduced to my savoir, Chris Strader. This man is great!! He worked with me every step of the way. He told me they could actually make any setting from any site and could probably do it cheaper. He was spot on! They made the exact setting I wanted for $800 less, and it came out beautiful. I was a pain in the **** because I'm very picky in what I want but he was so helpful sent me diamond after diamond to help me find the perfect one and he did. The ring is flawless, unbelievable, when it came it was in a very discrete box so my fiancé wouldn't have a clue. I opened it and my jaw dropped this ring is so perfect! People stop her to take a look. I really can't stress how great of a job Chris did, he is unbelievable, he really takes his job to another level. This company is so lucky to have a guy that would put so much effort into his job and helping his clients. I was a skeptic like anyone else but I can tell you my ring appraised for $10,000 more than I spent. It's unbelievable. Ask for Chris Strader, he is amazing and will devote the time you need and the help to make or find your perfect ring. If he can put up with me anyone else will be a breeze, and he deserves a MASSIVE RAISE !!!! thanks again Chris for all of the help, I owe you, you made my future wife the happiest woman in the world. Thanks again!!

Anthony Scavera

This review was modified by Scavera1102 on May 18 2016 01:03:27 PM

Would Recommend to Anyone

"My experience with Brilliance was definitely beyond my expectations. I purchased an engagement ring thru their online system, and worked with Chris via call and email conversations to get the design to meet my expectations. The combination of diamond options/prices (great value based on my research) and willingness to customize the design of the ring made Brilliance hard to beat. I received my order in about 3 weeks after placing my order in packaging that seemed sufficient (I was also notified of the ring being complete and that it would be overnight shipped the next day). Overall, I was very pleased with the experience and quality of the ring. Would recommend."

This review was modified by TravisMatthew on May 12 2016 05:39:56 PM

Share Brilliance's store rating

Brilliance is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Brilliance is not a merchant member
Brilliance does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!