Stores > Brilliance

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review Brilliance by clicking a star below.
2017-04-24

secure and smooth

"I have purchased earrings to be gifts from Brilliance twice. I have been fully satisfied by the service. How wonderful that I can manage them to be securely delivered though I live overseas. "

2017-04-22

Very Satisfied

"I live in Canada and purchased an engagement ring. It arrived on time and was exactly what I had ordered. Best of all I saved thousands of dollars compared to buying from a store locally. "

2017-04-21

Awesome customer service and great product!

"Very pleased with everything about my order. Anthony helped me chose a wedding band along with the engagement ring and communicated frequently. Got the ring just in time for proposal. :)"

2017-04-21

Buying from Brilliance

"Buying from an online store worried me at first. After reading the reviews I found the confidence to make a purchase. Turns out it was a great experience. The employee assigned to me was both professional courteous. He helped me pick out my diamond without trying to up sell me. The price and selection was better than other online places i found, and much better than other jewelers in the area. They shipped within a week and i was able to pick it up from a Fedex store because i was working and couldn't sign for it. I checked out the GIA certificate with a gemologist because i am always skeptical when buying online. The Lazer inscription on the diamond matched my certificate without any problems. I would definitely buy from them again.

Excellent buying experience!

"Order was placed and was called within a few hours to verify some details. Excellent customer service. Product arrived as promised and we are very happy with the product and service!"

Excellent experience

"I purchased a 4ct round diamond set in a platinum band and it is beautiful! My diamond expert, Erin was knowledgable, responsive, patient, and very helpful. She answered all my questions and she provided expert choices and guidance. "

Value-for-money purchase!

"Loved our purchase experience with Brilliane. The ring was perfectly to our expectations...still enjoying every bit of it ☺️"

Great site & prices.

"I was super skeptical of buying an engagement ring online. I found Brilliance with a Google search and did a ton of research to decide whether or not I could trust them. I couldn't find any red flags online, so finally I contacted their service representatives and eventually placed an order. The ring is exactly what I ordered, the process was super streamlined, and I couldn't beat the price anywhere else (after searching around EXTENSIVELY). Highly recommend."

Great Experience

"Jonathon was great from start to finish. She loves the ring and we look forward to having the matching band made in the near future . Thank you guys again :)"

Good service

"i was giving a good service, a personnalized online attention and fast shipping.
I have been satisfied buy the product and the selling service they offer, and so consider them as one of my providers now.

Brilliance Purchase

"I purchased a loose emerald diamond from them and the quality of the diamond I received was just as planned. Best part is we created a halo out of it on my wife's engagement ring and she is thrilled. Job well done. Thank you. "

2017-04-19

Perfection

"From start to finish we had a wonderful experience with brilliance. After a frustrating ordeal with an online competitor and having to return our last diamond, Simon and the Brilliance team went above and beyond to help us find a gorgeous stone that fit our budget and met all of our criteria. We truly were amazed at the price, quality and customer service. Perfection from start to finish! "

2017-03-30

Brilliance rocks the rock!

"I found an insanely beautiful diamond at Brilliance.com. I'm 100% thrilled with it, and to make it all even sweeter, it appraised at a significantly higher price than I paid. I had it appraised when I received it, and the appraiser was genuinely stunned at the quality of the cut and color, and the value of the price I paid. He said multiple times, "This is an exceptional diamond." I worked with Simon and he is wonderful, attentive and on the ball with every step of the process. He shared my joy at being thrilled with my diamond. It's been a great experience and I highly recommend Brilliance."

2017-03-24

My Dream Come True

"Thank you Brilliance for your unbelievable patience and professionalism when it came to creating and designing my dream ring. My finance and I searched almost every jewelry store and they were all overpriced and made me feel pressured to always spend more than I was willing to. Huge shout out to Jonathon who answered my emails no matter the time of day from day 1 until the ring was done, prepped and arrived. Can't wait to design my wedding band as well!! "

2017-03-23

Great buying experience with a Personal Touch!

"I had an unbelievable experience with Brilliance. From the initial phone call all the way to picking up the custom ring, I can't say enough about their staff and their service.

The Diamond Expert I worked with, John Rios went above and beyond to educate me through the process. As most people spending thousands online I was extremely nervous about my purchase but John and the staff took the time to make me feel comfortable.

The result is a beautiful custom ring, and literally $10K in savings. Thank you Brilliance.com, I will never go anywhere else!

Share Brilliance's store rating

Brilliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brilliance is a merchant member
Brilliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,416 merchant members.