• Brilliance Brilliance Elite Status

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.48/10 9.48/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10

"Better than I could of ever imagined!

I was a little worried looking at the 3D renderings. Simon Katz told me he knew exactly what I wanted and to trust him that he would make it perfect. I tell you it is so beautiful! I'd recommend them to anyone. Get a picture of what you're looking for. Email them what your likes are. they'll make it great!

"Bought an engagement ring from this site a couple years ago now. Once I was ready to purchase Anthony (the sales rep) was in contact with me immediately to go over different size, clarity and color options that best suited me budget and end goal. Was really impressed with the personal touch and help especially with it being an internet company! Really happy with the ring and will be going back to them to buy the wedding bands as well!"

"I spent months looking for the perfect engagement ring for my fiancée to no avail. I went to many different stores and looked at many different styles but could not find one that I liked. After my brother purchased an engagement ring for his fiancée, he recommended that I try out Brilliance. I worked with Jennifer and she was great (she had actually helped my brother with purchase his engagement ring as well). I sent her pictures of what I wanted the ring to look like and after a few renderings, the design was finalized. It was perfect! In addition, I needed the ring fairly quickly since I was leaving the country and would be proposing overseas and Jennifer ensured me that it would arrive on time, which it did. The customer service that I was provided was great and I plan on purchasing my wedding ring from here as well. "

"From beginning to end the folks at Brilliance were there to help me with my engagement ring purchase. My first contact was with Anthony who helped me pick out the right diamond. He contacted me to let me know that I might not be happy with the quality of the first stone that I selected and he was right. He listened to what I was looking for and gave me a few suggestions and I was ultimately able to find what I was looking for. When there was a sizing issue with the ring the folks in the back office were quick to help me out. Everyone went above and beyond what was expected of them. As a result, I am going back to them for my wedding bands. "

"I had the privilege of working with Anthony at Brilliance this past year. He did an excellent job in pointing me in the right direction for my needs. We designed an engagement ring for my soon to be wife, and it came out perfect! I couldn't be any happier with my experience, and I will be using them for my wedding bands soon as well. Thanks again for your customer service and amazing craftsmanship. "

"I've been working with John at Brilliance for my past diamond needs and everything has gone smooth and without any hassles. I'm mentioning John, as my Brilliance Representative to share my experience not with Brilliance alone, but with the contact I was given at Brilliance. Very professional and gives me his own feedback and opinion on a particular diamond and that is important to me. He's at extension 2004, if you want to give him a direct shot. I will definitely be visiting again."

"My engagement ring was purchased through this site. Aside from getting tons of compliments we did take it to a local reputable jeweller who confirmed the appraisal price.

My only minor issue with the company is dealing with issues in regards to re-sizing. I really think shipping should be taken care of. In addition to my engagement ring we also ordered my wedding band. Although we ordered the same size as the engagement ring it was smaller. We live in Canada and it takes 3 hours to drive to the border to ship it through FedEx. Therefore it was just cheaper to eat the cost ourselves.

"Great quality for a great price
I loved the diamond that I bought from brilliance.com & the price was amazing!

"Anthony at Brilliance was amazing! I gave him my budget and let him know what I was looking for and he went through all the available options, got pictures and videos of stones for me and helped me pick the perfect stone! The stone was shipped priority FED EX per my request to meet a time deadline and everyone was super friendly! I would recommend Brilliance and Anthony to anyone shopping! "

"Anthony Cappola was absolutely great. He kept me informed about the progress of my fiancées engagement ring. The diamond and setting were a great value. I would never consider going anywhere else to buy jewelry.

Curt

"my order from Brillance.com was the biggest single purchase I had made next to a car so I was nervous. The customer service, amazing prices and Excellent selection has me looking for more to buy from them!! The diamond I purchased appraised by my jeweler and insured for nearly 150% of what I paid! The amount of diamonds allowed me to pick the perfect diamond rather than settle for what the jeweler had. The customer service was great as I was out of town when the order was shipped and they were excellent to work with regarding a solution to the problem! Thank you!"

"After much online shopping and visits to local jewelry stores, I sent an email to Brilliance, inquiring about a few loose diamonds and engagement settings. As a newbie to diamond shopping, I didn't really know exactly what I was looking for, but Anthony Cappola from Brilliance patiently explained all the pertinent details, and guided me towards the right product. Turn around time was great, and the ring was exactly what I'd hoped for. Great experience all around. I recommend Brilliance in general, and Anthony in particular. You can email him at anthony@brilliance.com. "

"With the number of online diamond retailers available, Brilliance.com is among the best. I recently purchased my fiance's engagement ring through them and the experience was encouraging, fast, and reliable. Their customer service was impeccable and I gained a lot of knowledge through my conversations with their sales team. Seeing as I didn't know too much about diamonds in general, they helped me pick the perfect ring for the perfect girl. I will definitely be utilizing their services again for my jewelry needs."

"After doing a couple months of research for what I wanted to give my loving wife.

I ran into the website: Brilliance.com

I made the purchase realizing I would save 45% on a large stone for my wife. I had compared the same stones at the local jewelers in my area, which the cost was much higher through our local jewelers. I was skeptical at first thinking I would receive something of less quality for this type of a price difference.

My assumptions about quality were proven incorrect the moment I received the ring. The quality that arrived was extremely better than any of the local stores I had gone to before making this purchase. I'm completely satisfied with this purchase I had made with them and won't hesitate to do so again in the future. I would also recommend anyone to make the same choice I made.

"I received amazing service from Anthony Cappola at Brilliance, and a stunning Diamond. He guided me expertly and I definitely created that "shock" moment with my proposal. Cheers to Anthony and Brilliance!"

Share Brilliance's store rating

Brilliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brilliance is a merchant member
Brilliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,905 merchant members.