• Brilliance Brilliance Elite Status

Product & services pricing Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.96/10 9.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.96/10 9.96/10

"I ordered a radiant cut diamond engagement ring and I could not have been more happy with it! The folks at Brilliance are very knowledgeable and go out of there way to help you find the perfect ring. I was a little skeptical at first about ordering a diamond online but after going through the process and seeing the final product I would not hesitate to give them my business again! Erin is the sales associate who helped us and she was extremely polite and very helpful. I told her what I wanted and the budget I was working with and she found the perfect stone for us. Thanks again Erin, and Brilliance, you guys rock! "

"Great experience. John was a great asset in the creation of a flawless engagement ring. It has been 5 months and she still loves starring at it. The diamond, the setting, and the price could not be beat. The customer service was amazing. I don't just say that. I literally spoke to the same person at least 5 times and one of the was on a Sunday afternoon. Never once got stuck in some auto attendant or voicemail system. There was no downside."

"I had an excellent experience with John Rios. Finding an engagement ring can be very stressful, but John made the whole process easy. He explained everything so thoroughly. Also had very good followup, and was always available. He was very helpful in making recommendations over the phone & online, and we ended picking out a perfect engagement ring & wedding bands that my fiancee absolutely loved. I was a little weary about making such a large transaction thru online, but he explained very well the whole process, and was very understanding. Overall very happy, and I would recommend Brilliance, & especially JOHN RIOS for a terrific diamond ring experience without any hesitation."

"Sounds corny but it's true. I bought my engagement ring with these guys and even though I tried fairly well to make a bad a choice, Marc patiently steered me into making a great decision. I consider myself lucky to have found these guys."

"BEST DIAMONDS at the BEST PRICES! I hunted for a diamond for my fiance's engagement ring for months. When you compare apples to apples (GIA certification) Brilliance offers conflict free (Not from India like Blue Nile) diamonds at prices no one can beat.

The sales guy (Anthony) at Brilliance helped steer me away from EGL and other certifications and i am so glad. They were like comparing Apples to Oranges. I am a big Costco shopper and yet all their diamonds have some weird certification. So then when you hone in on GIA certified diamonds you can compare all the companies out there with Brilliance and you will see that your money will go further..

It's easy to say "don't go to some big chain store" but most of the big chain stores are online and you can compare their prices too.. but then you can easily scrape theirs away and then boil down to the competitive online diamond dealers. And that's when Brilliance still has the better prices and yet small enough to still have the better service.

I must say, you might be saying "why not Blue Nile instead of Brilliance?" Well, Blue Nile might have been the place to buy a number of years ago, recently their overhead or whatever, makes them charge more. Simple comparisons show their prices are higher. But i called them a few times and they seemed big and impersonal, like calling the IRS.

Hence I went with Brilliance, and now a year later, not only do I have "no regrets" and don't feel like i should've gone somewhere else or could've gotten a better price.. but i am purchasing more from them.. I felt a sense of trust and stability when they said Anthony, my sales rep from before , was still there.. I can't thank them enough..

"I was very wary of buying a diamond engagement ring online, and did a lot of research into it. After not finding what I was looking for in the local stores I decided to go for it online. I wanted a custom ring and talked to many of the retailers online. Though most could do the customization work, Brilliance stood out for the diamond pricing for the specs of the kind of diamond I was looking for. I was helped by John Rios, who did a fantastic job of giving me options within my parameters and budget. He sent me the drawings of what the ring would look like to get my approval and that really helped ease my fears of getting the right design. I needed the ring to be made and sent to me in a very limited time frame. John did a great job of pushing everything through and I got the ring in time for my planned proposal. The ring when it arrived was absolutely stunning, and the diamond all I could have hoped for. My girlfriend is extremely pleased and gets all kinds of comments on how great the ring looks! I highly recommend Brilliance for all you out there who are nervous about online engagement ring shopping"

"Brilliance.com

Published 1 seconds ago
Just Awesome

Going through the process of finding an engagement ring is exhausting to say the least, first the education, then the budget, then having to decide whether you want to make your purchase online or in a "brick and mortar" store. I can honestly say I probably spent a good 1000 hours of my life weighting all of these options. Fortunately I stumbled upon Jennifer C and Jacob at Brilliance.com, they were the most ethical, informative, genuine and responsive reps I have ever worked worth for pretty much anything. I rarely endorse or review companies and only do so if they have genuinely exceeded my expectations. I would not hesitate to recommend this company or their salespeople to anyone.

"Ok, so my business with Brilliance goes back to summer or 2014 when I bought a diamond engagement ring for my current fiancee. First, do NOT be afraid to buy your diamond ring online (such as Brilliance) because they only sell certified diamonds. What does that mean? You can take the ring to the local jewelry shop and verify that it is legit. That's what I did. My budget on a ring was about $11k, so it only made sense that I went through several layers of verification to make sure I got what I paid for. Everything promised by Brilliance was true. The quality and the price of the ring were beyond my expectation. Needless to say how much my fiancee loves the ring.

Here's another personal story with Brilliance. They offer free re-sizing of the ring within 30 days of receipt of the ring. When my fiancee received the ring, she had jammed her ring finger and the swollen finger allowed perfect fit of the ring. You can foresee that as her finger healed, the ring started to be loose on her finger. It was already well passed after 30 days that she couldn't take advantage of the free re-sizing policy with Brilliance.
Now, one year after my propose, I have recently also purchased our wedding bands from Brilliance. But when I put in a new order for my fiancee's wedding band, I wanted to ask if Brilliance would value my business with them and allow special offer to re-size my fiancee's engagement ring at free of charge. Long story short, Brilliance's customer service exceeds excellence. My fiancee's engagement ring was re-sized to perfectly fit her ring finger at no extra charge and now she absolutely loves both her engagement ring and the wedding band.

I love all three rings I have purchased from Brilliance and I will continue to recommend Brilliance to all my friends who are seeking special presents for special occasions. Thank you Brilliance! :)

"Great Service from Chris and staff at Brilliance.
I had done a search and knew exactly what I wanted, but Chris gave me several options and made an online ourchase of a very expensive diamond and engagement ring setting very simple and seamless.
The communication throughout the process was very constant and straightforward. Emigre staff is very accessible through email, phone and online chatting, making a large online purchase more personal and secure.
Highly recommend this team and the value over other sights is very significant.
Look no further and use Brillinace for all your jewelry needs.

~Thomas in Hawaii

"Had an excellent experience with Chris, very good followup and availability, very helpful in making recommendations based on my needs. Only issue was the delivery took a couple of weeks due to a foreign supplier but I wasn't in a big hurry. Had the stone reviewed at a local jeweler who said it was an excellent purchase, if anything above the grades represented by brilliance.com. Overall very happy."

"Dont be discouraged about buying a diamond online. I spoke with Anthony throughout the buying/designing process and he couldnt have been more helpful. Anthony was extremely knowledgable and answered any and every question I had. Received my ring the next day after it was purchased and it came with GIA certificate as well as an appraisal. I then went to a local jewelry store for another appraisal and it was spot on. I am extremely happy with Brilliance.com and will buy from them again for all my diamond needs. Highly recommend. "

"custome engagement ring from John and we decided to also purchased our custom wedding bands from them. John was absolutely fabulous and incredibly responsive as we live out of town. I was even able to arrange a fitting on a Sunday morning while were there. They are extremely professional and accommodating. Made the experience completely stress free and we're very pleased with the rings - absolutely gorgeous and great quality! Highly recommend this organization!"

"Anthony goes above and beyond to address all my concerns. They have created an amazing engagement ring for a fraction of the price. The quality of work was amazing. Will be a customer for life. "

"I found a ring setting I liked for a center stone I had. I originally called another jeweler that had that setting and they wanted to up their price saying they'd have to use more metal to accommodate my center diamond, even though their website stated their online price accommodated my stone size. I was not happy, so I continued my search.

I then found brilliance.com. Anthony at brilliance.com answered all my questions and made my purchase so easy. When I received my setting, I was also happy to see that the setting came with an appraisal....not all jewelers provide this unfortunately & it saved me a trip to get it appraised. Anthony was a pleasure to do business with. I was originally skeptical to purchase online but brilliance.com came through 100%. Happy, helpful, and available customer service goes a long way!

I highly recommend Brilliance.com!

"I searched the internet to find my finance the engagement ring of her dreams, and stumbled onto the jewel called Brilliance.com. At Brilliance.com, I was helped by John Rios, and John was the consummate gemologist, customer service rep., and my personal concierge. The selection, pricing, quality, and value of Brilliance Diamonds and jewelry is unparalleled and unrivaled. The engagement ring that was custom made for my fiancé was exquisite, and exceeded our expectations of what an online jeweler could or would provide. The diamond was of the highest quality, and catches plenty stares and receives just as many compliments. I am happy to have found Brilliance.com, and I am even happier with the product as my finance LOVES her engagement ring. In fact, we loved the ring so much that we bought our wedding rings from Brilliance today. Thanks again John, and thanks Brilliance for providing my new Bride with the best friend a girl could ask for; Diamonds. Buy Brilliance and Be Brilliant!

Gratefully,

Will M.
Northern California

Share Brilliance's store rating

Brilliance is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Brilliance is a merchant member
Brilliance participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,715 merchant members.