BrightGuyCoupons

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10

"Super easy to order, incredible quality and speedy delivery. Extremely happy with our new headlamp. My husband uses it daily to working."

"You won't find a more customer friendly business on the internet. I ordered some Streamlight Litebox items and they were correct and shipped to me within a couple days. The website is fantastic - easy to navigate and filled with enough info that you can be sure you are purchasing the correct item or part you are looking for. Best of all, a knowledgable and helpful company employee is just a phone call away if needed. "

"Quick shipping, and the Price to product was Great. Will buy from again."

"Order came fast and exactly what I wanted. Order several times before and this was just as good."

"Very fast shipping. Thanks!!!!"

"Very fast shipping resanoble rates to . Have bought from bright guy before and will do so again ."

"Gary and the group were very understanding when I accidentally messed up my credit card and had to fix it a day or two later."

"Excellent web site. I appreciate the intro videos. Order mailed within 2 hours of order and received promptly. Previous phone contact very helpful.

"Ordered was processed and delivered quickly and they stock the parts I needed that are harder to find. Great"

"First off, Brightguy.com offered the best price for the merchandise I purchased. Then, I ordered 9 units and within 1/2 hour they called me to tell me that the item was being discontinued and they only had 4 left but I could have a higher priced model at that price if I still wanted 9. I agreed and by the afternoon I was notified that the items already shipped. I had them here within 2 days. Great prices, great service, and great delivery. What more can you ask for?"

"When my order was processed by Bright Guy, someone took the trouble to make sure that I was not mistakenly ordering the wrong combination of flashlight and battery. As it turned out, my order was correct, but it was great to see someone was going out of their way to look out for me. That is superior customer service. "

"Order was shipped quickly and as described. I would order from again, with no hesitation."

"excellent service, very friendly staff."

"Delivered product before expected date. I would shop NO Where else."

"The order was correct and the service was lightning fast! "

BrightGuy is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BrightGuy is a merchant member
BrightGuy participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,877 merchant members.