• BrightGuy

• Contact: info@brightguy.com
    • Phone: 440-942-8318
    • Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM Eastern Time
    • Fax: 440-942-3556

"Excellent website, very easy and intuitive navigating. Great prices on parts and shipping and Very Fast shipping. I found the small parts I needed to repair my work flashlight here quickly ordered them and they were shipped the next day. "

"After my amazingly great experience with Brightguy, I was glad to find this site so that I could do a review on them. I was looking for a small powerful handheld flashlight that would light up the night. I googled bright flashlights and Brightguy was one of the sites that came up. I checked out 4 or 5 other sites, and kept coming back to theirs. Their site is very user friendly and has filters to narrow down and find exactly what I wanted. After finding 2 lights I really liked, I was about to order them online, but wanted to talk with a representative about my choices and any other options I may have missed.
Their customer service is over the top excellent. I talked with Greg who was so incredibly informative about every flashlight they sell. He was a pleasure to talk with and helped me decide what to buy. He reviewed all the specs with me on every light I was interested in, to help insure each was the right flashlight for my needs. He also said that if I wasn't happy with anything after I received my flashlights that he'd be glad to let me return them for a full refund. I had called about ordering one flashlight and I ended up buying 4. I received them in 2 days and I couldn't be happier. They are all exactly what I've been on the hunt for, for a good long while. Brightguy.com is truly all about customer satisfaction. Their products are top of the line. Their product knowledge and the personal attention I received led me to "wanting" to take the time to write a review . In today's day and age, they are a refreshing throwback to the way things use to be. Everyone looking at reviews for flashlight products should give them a call and see for yourself. I was over the top impressed with their products and personalized customer service. A+++ These guys are a perfect 10, as are their products. Great job and thank you Greg.
Dean from Maryland

"Everything quick and efficient and sent everything correctly. Smooth from start to finish!"

"Everything was delivered on time and exactly as illustrated on their webpage."

"Quick and accurate delivery of what I ordered"

"Easy to navigate web site and the shipment arrived on time."

"Very nice flashlight for the price. I wish I would've went ahead and ordered the charger and rechargeable battery. Other than that I'm very satisfied with it."

"Order was processed and shipped promptly. "

"Order was delivered earlier than expected, and shipping was free."

"This is my third transction with BrightGuy and i have had no problems with them thus far as for this trans action no problems no hassels that grat service, i could definiatley recommend them to a friend. "

"BrightGuy had best price found for item. VERY fast delivery. Impressed all the way around!"

"Super easy to order, incredible quality and speedy delivery. Extremely happy with our new headlamp. My husband uses it daily to working."

"You won't find a more customer friendly business on the internet. I ordered some Streamlight Litebox items and they were correct and shipped to me within a couple days. The website is fantastic - easy to navigate and filled with enough info that you can be sure you are purchasing the correct item or part you are looking for. Best of all, a knowledgable and helpful company employee is just a phone call away if needed. "

"Quick shipping, and the Price to product was Great. Will buy from again."

"Order came fast and exactly what I wanted. Order several times before and this was just as good."

Share BrightGuy's store rating

BrightGuy is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BrightGuy is not a merchant member
BrightGuy does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!