• Rating 6.33/10 15 reviews

Briefcase.com is not a merchant member
    Briefcase.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Briefcase.com contact information

"Awesome product, awesome company and stellar service when I had questions!"

modified review This review was modified by NY_Law_Guy on July 10 2013 04:12:40 PM

"After my transaction I felt the need to relay my great experience. I was a little worried after reading some of the negative reviews. I did not need to interact with customer service. The duffle I ordered was on clearance at an amazing price. I don't know why it was on clearance, and the policy of no returns on clearance made me very nervous. The bag is in perfect condition as far as I can tell. It's much nicer than I expected. It's Korchmar by the way. Read the fine print on online orders and use a credit card or PayPal. I'm so glad I ordered this item from this merchant! I recommend!"

"Horrible company!!! They claim to not have received my return and refused to refund my money for it. When trying to ask for help they were not helpful at all and got very rude with me on the phone. I emailed them with no response, and upon finally speaking with someone they then tried to claim they never got my email....funny how when I was able to prove they got my email they shuttup real quick.....they didn't get my email just as much as they didn't get my return. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!"

modified review This review was modified by badservicebad on May 06 2013 01:06:46 PM

"This is the worst online seller I have ever experienced. They shipped me a defective product yet refused to issue a free return. I am extremely disappointed by their business practice. I do not recommend anyone to buy from them. "

modified review This review was modified by tseliotwasteland on March 14 2013 03:26:01 PM

"Awesome selection of leather bags (distressed messenger FTW!) at the best prices I could find. Fast shipping."

"Love the messenger bag and received it within a couple of days. Very fast shipping"

"The item that I purchased is absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!! I could not be happier with the customer service, the beautiful briefcase and the delivery time. The item arrived just as indicated on the website."

"After shopping online through various sites, I came to Briefcase.com where I ordered a Metro Vertical Laptop Briefcase (messenger bag, leather and canvas) and received it in 5 days! The quality is excellent, the design is hip and trendy, the pricing was excellent and the speed of delivery was extraordinary! My husband, who is picky, picky, picky.... just LOVES it. He has already used and we just received it this morning!

I will definitely be coming back to Briefcase.com for my son, my daughter and myself. The website is cool, the product is a big WOW and the service is STELLAR. I have not felt this good about an online purchase in awhile.

"I had a wonderful experience with Briefcase.com. My product was beautiful when it was delivered, everything I had expected. I had several questions throughout the ordering process and my questions were always answered in a polite and timely fashion. And the best part was after much comparison shopping in regards to price Briefcase.com had my product at a price that could not be beat. "

"This comment is from someone who NEVER writes reviews like this. However, I am NEVER this thrilled with an online purchase!

I shopped a dozen different stores across two counties and three malls looking for a good quality, rolling, LEATHER laptop bag. I was prepared to pay two hundred dollars or more if I found one, because even though they weren't leather, most of the nicer bags I saw were priced over $160.

Then I searched online and came across Briefcase.com and found the McKlein rolling leather laptop bag, and it came WITH DETACHABLE WHEELS! Furthermore, I ordered it for a little over $100! With FREE SHIPPING! And then, not only did I get it FAST (about a week), I LOVE IT! It is the nicest bag I have ever seen, having shopped and shopped and shopped.

I really can't tell you how THRILLED I am with my new bag and with Briefcase.com. I will recommend you to everyone for any kind of briefcase, bag or luggage. Your descriptions are thorough and you provide excellent service, great products, and outstanding prices.

May your company be blessed with success! Feel free to use this, in whole or in part, in any way you see fit.

Thank you very much!

Patrick S.

"The items on this website are shockingly misleading. You can unknowingly order a completely wrong item because the website will list a photo for a different product. Unfortunately, the customer service refuses to acknowledge and correct the error. "

"I will never order from briefcase.com again!

I received a briefcase on November 2, 2011. I used it for the first time on November 3rd. Left my house at 7:30am. By the time I arrived at my office at 8:40am, the shoulder strap on the briefcase was broken, making it impossible to tote comfortably. The briefcase was not overweighted by any means--I carried only a laptop, mouse, notebook, pens, wallet, and cell phone.

I immediately e-mailed briefcase.com to request a replacement strap. They answered quickly, and assured me that a replacement strap from the manufacturer would be sent out. I was satisfied with this quick resolution.

When more than a week passed and I still had not received the replacement strap nor an order status from briefcase.com, I e-mailed briefcase.com again to explain that I would like to return the item, since without a strap, the defective briefcase was useless to me.

When I e-mailed to ask how I should go about returning the defective item, the briefcase.com replied "Unfortunately we can not accept used items for return." (This is a direct quote from the e-mail.)

I was stunned by this response. I did not have a "used" item on my hands, I had a DEFECTIVE item that had not withstood normal use for even an HOUR.

Mind you, their POSTED return policy states that "Our return policy is simple - We unconditionally guarantee all unused or defective merchandise for 30 days from the order date, with no restocking fee."

Ultimately, I paid over $100 for a defective briefcase that I cannot use. Even with a replacement strap, I would be weary to carry my $3000 laptop in the briefcase. I would be concerned that the replacement strap would break again, and would not want to chance ruining a $3000 laptop.

"BRUTAL

Said they'd ship in 3-10 days. I ordered May 15th and it's June 7th and I still don't have the item.

Apparently after it's sent out, it's not their problem as I quote customer support.

"There's not much we can really do as this point. Your option is to call USPS."

Really ? Since when does the customer, purchaser and recipient have to do this?

I will never buy from this site again. Waste of money and time and I have yet to even see the product.

"Good price on my particular item, product shipped as promised but slooooowly and scratched. The slow shipment was particularly aggravating since the item was listed as "in stock" and "ships next day" but I did not get a tracking number of 5-6 days and customer service could not be bothered to respond to my email. When the order finally arrived I discovered that this was a drop shipment from the supplier (Floto imports) for ~$100 less than the price on the supplier's web site. Not sure if the lower price is because this is an undisclosed "seconds" item or just a coincidence. In any case I am likely to scratch the briefcase just as badly within weeks of using it so I will not bother with the hassle of the returns process and another long wait. Overall this was an OK transaction because they shipped what they promised.

modified review This review was modified by GroovyGeek on January 01 2011 09:58:24 PM

"Easy to use web site, good customer service people, fast shipping."