Stores > Briefcase.com

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

2016-10-21

Switch and bait

"I ordered the Floto Corsica case. The photos and reviews prompted me to order this product and even monogram it. The case arrived and was sadly a carrucature of the photos- inferior stuff with knockoff quality hardware and a flimsy handle .
Immediately re packed it after getting . My schedule finally allowed time to Attempt a return. Cleverly, there is no obvious return address. The email came back promptly- they reminded me that monogramming obviates any returns. I am incensed!!!

This review was modified by Patokolo on October 21 2016 07:58:19 PM

2016-08-12

Are you kidding me?

"I paid over $400 for a briefcase and when it arrived I couldn't even open it! The key didn't fit, and it is impossible to get a hold of anyone on the phone, and they don't respond to emails. This is ridiculous. If they somehow rectify this I will update my review, but as far as I can see right now, stay FAR AWAY from these morons.

UPDATE- I am the moron. They got back to me pretty quickly with instructions and shockingly, it was I who was incompetent. True to my word, I must now adjust my rating from 1 star to 5 stars.

This review was modified by link_pat on August 12 2016 12:49:09 PM

2016-05-12

So upset

"Ordered a purse that arrived with marks on the leather. Asked to return it. Never received a return email response after emailing and calling until - surprise!- it was too late to return the item. Emailed again requesting help and never received a response. They are unresponsive and very shady.
Sorry I ordered from them.

2014-12-27

"Revised review: I ordered a briefcase that is said to hold a 17" laptop, but it does not (many briefcase companies promise this but are just a bit too small--not Briefcase.com's fault), so I went to the website to get instructions for return instructions. In my confusion about the email addresses, I was unable to access them, but one I did (you need to manually type the email address) and requested a return number, they were VERY prompt in responding and giving me clear instructions. A few days ago on this site, I complained about their return policy but I was wrong. I apologize to Briefcase.com for my hasty judgment and to readers if they now have the wrong impression. Briefcase.com's briefcase that I had ordered was actually very nice and a super-reasonable price; it just did not fit my son's huge laptop. My sincere apologies to the company for misrepresenting their service when it was my error. They have been very courteous in responding to me. A review I had posted two days ago I now am countering here."

This review was modified by thereverendatwestchester on December 28 2014 03:04:32 PM

2013-12-18

"I ordered a briefcase for Chistmas and sadly...the item sold out the next day.The company emailed me right away and offered 3 substitute items. I was worried about Christmas shipping but they told me no problem. I picked another item and the customer service was AMAZING! "

This review was modified by rhondamatsko on December 18 2013 02:11:09 PM

2013-07-10

"Awesome product, awesome company and stellar service when I had questions!"

This review was modified by NY_Law_Guy on July 10 2013 04:12:40 PM

2013-05-30

"After my transaction I felt the need to relay my great experience. I was a little worried after reading some of the negative reviews. I did not need to interact with customer service. The duffle I ordered was on clearance at an amazing price. I don't know why it was on clearance, and the policy of no returns on clearance made me very nervous. The bag is in perfect condition as far as I can tell. It's much nicer than I expected. It's Korchmar by the way. Read the fine print on online orders and use a credit card or PayPal. I'm so glad I ordered this item from this merchant! I recommend!"

2013-05-06

"Horrible company!!! They claim to not have received my return and refused to refund my money for it. When trying to ask for help they were not helpful at all and got very rude with me on the phone. I emailed them with no response, and upon finally speaking with someone they then tried to claim they never got my email....funny how when I was able to prove they got my email they shuttup real quick.....they didn't get my email just as much as they didn't get my return. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!"

This review was modified by badservicebad on May 06 2013 01:06:46 PM

2013-03-14

"This is the worst online seller I have ever experienced. They shipped me a defective product yet refused to issue a free return. I am extremely disappointed by their business practice. I do not recommend anyone to buy from them. "

This review was modified by tseliotwasteland on March 14 2013 03:26:01 PM

2012-08-24

"Awesome selection of leather bags (distressed messenger FTW!) at the best prices I could find. Fast shipping."

2012-07-26

"Love the messenger bag and received it within a couple of days. Very fast shipping"

2012-03-29

"The item that I purchased is absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!! I could not be happier with the customer service, the beautiful briefcase and the delivery time. The item arrived just as indicated on the website."

2012-03-05

"After shopping online through various sites, I came to Briefcase.com where I ordered a Metro Vertical Laptop Briefcase (messenger bag, leather and canvas) and received it in 5 days! The quality is excellent, the design is hip and trendy, the pricing was excellent and the speed of delivery was extraordinary! My husband, who is picky, picky, picky.... just LOVES it. He has already used and we just received it this morning!

I will definitely be coming back to Briefcase.com for my son, my daughter and myself. The website is cool, the product is a big WOW and the service is STELLAR. I have not felt this good about an online purchase in awhile.

2012-02-21

"I had a wonderful experience with Briefcase.com. My product was beautiful when it was delivered, everything I had expected. I had several questions throughout the ordering process and my questions were always answered in a polite and timely fashion. And the best part was after much comparison shopping in regards to price Briefcase.com had my product at a price that could not be beat. "

2012-02-20

"This comment is from someone who NEVER writes reviews like this. However, I am NEVER this thrilled with an online purchase!

I shopped a dozen different stores across two counties and three malls looking for a good quality, rolling, LEATHER laptop bag. I was prepared to pay two hundred dollars or more if I found one, because even though they weren't leather, most of the nicer bags I saw were priced over $160.

Then I searched online and came across Briefcase.com and found the McKlein rolling leather laptop bag, and it came WITH DETACHABLE WHEELS! Furthermore, I ordered it for a little over $100! With FREE SHIPPING! And then, not only did I get it FAST (about a week), I LOVE IT! It is the nicest bag I have ever seen, having shopped and shopped and shopped.

I really can't tell you how THRILLED I am with my new bag and with Briefcase.com. I will recommend you to everyone for any kind of briefcase, bag or luggage. Your descriptions are thorough and you provide excellent service, great products, and outstanding prices.

May your company be blessed with success! Feel free to use this, in whole or in part, in any way you see fit.

Thank you very much!

Patrick S.

Share Briefcase.com's store rating

Briefcase.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Briefcase.com is not a merchant member
Briefcase.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!