Stores > Briefcase.com
  • Briefcase.com

Voice your opinion! Review Briefcase.com by clicking a star below.
2017-09-20

Fantastic!

"I received a "Luxury Leather Briefcase" as a gift. The workmanship is impeccable as is the quality of materials. The aroma of the beautiful leather fills the house. It's almost too beautiful to use! The order included a free Italian leather wallet. Molto bene!"

2017-04-11

Never Buy From This Company

"It took 4 months for me to get my money refunded on a delivery of damaged merchandise. I notified briefcase.com within the appropriate time period but they do not answer their phones, do not return phone calls and delay in email responses. Thankfully, my credit card company took all my phone records and email records along with their smarty pants responses and was able to credit my account for the damaged goods. Four months of unnecessary drama. Buyer Beware! "

2017-02-28

Great service!

"I received my briefcase about a month ago and I absolutely love it. I am very picky on what I spend my money on and my number one criteria is quality. The staff at Briefcase.com answered all of my questions and pointed out specific products when I told them the features I wanted in my briefcase. I have received many compliments on my briefcase, which is the Floto Milano Sleeve, and I am always eager to brag on Briefcase.com and my pleasant experience with their company. "

2017-02-19

Customer Service Was Great!!!

"After I placed my order which I knew was on back order, customer service emailed me stating that the wait time is about 3 months. They then offered four other options. I then called them on the phone and the lady was incredibly helpful. I then thought I emailed my wife her opinion on the four options but instead, I emailed customer service back. They were so friendly! I am looking forward to my briefcase arriving.

Oh, and I ordered a new briefcase because after leaving Court, I accidentally backed up my car over my briefcase. It got stuck in the undercarriage. I had to vigorously back up the car and hit the gas over and over again until my car gave me my now destroyed briefcase back. . .

2017-01-19

Poor quality

"I had to return a briefcase I purchased due to poor quality. The metal parts were protruding into leather and overall workmanship was poor especially considering the price. I had to pay to return it and the company refused to reimburse me. Interestingly, my negative review was not posted on the company website. Maybe they only post positive reviews. I would not recommend this business. The prices are inflated for poor products. "

2016-10-21

Switch and bait

"I ordered the Floto Corsica case. The photos and reviews prompted me to order this product and even monogram it. The case arrived and was sadly a carrucature of the photos- inferior stuff with knockoff quality hardware and a flimsy handle .
Immediately re packed it after getting . My schedule finally allowed time to Attempt a return. Cleverly, there is no obvious return address. The email came back promptly- they reminded me that monogramming obviates any returns. I am incensed!!!

2016-08-12

Are you kidding me?

"I paid over $400 for a briefcase and when it arrived I couldn't even open it! The key didn't fit, and it is impossible to get a hold of anyone on the phone, and they don't respond to emails. This is ridiculous. If they somehow rectify this I will update my review, but as far as I can see right now, stay FAR AWAY from these morons.

UPDATE- I am the moron. They got back to me pretty quickly with instructions and shockingly, it was I who was incompetent. True to my word, I must now adjust my rating from 1 star to 5 stars.

2016-05-12

So upset

"Ordered a purse that arrived with marks on the leather. Asked to return it. Never received a return email response after emailing and calling until - surprise!- it was too late to return the item. Emailed again requesting help and never received a response. They are unresponsive and very shady.
Sorry I ordered from them.

2014-12-27

"Revised review: I ordered a briefcase that is said to hold a 17" laptop, but it does not (many briefcase companies promise this but are just a bit too small--not Briefcase.com's fault), so I went to the website to get instructions for return instructions. In my confusion about the email addresses, I was unable to access them, but one I did (you need to manually type the email address) and requested a return number, they were VERY prompt in responding and giving me clear instructions. A few days ago on this site, I complained about their return policy but I was wrong. I apologize to Briefcase.com for my hasty judgment and to readers if they now have the wrong impression. Briefcase.com's briefcase that I had ordered was actually very nice and a super-reasonable price; it just did not fit my son's huge laptop. My sincere apologies to the company for misrepresenting their service when it was my error. They have been very courteous in responding to me. A review I had posted two days ago I now am countering here."

2013-12-18

"I ordered a briefcase for Chistmas and sadly...the item sold out the next day.The company emailed me right away and offered 3 substitute items. I was worried about Christmas shipping but they told me no problem. I picked another item and the customer service was AMAZING! "

2013-07-10

"Awesome product, awesome company and stellar service when I had questions!"

2013-05-30

"After my transaction I felt the need to relay my great experience. I was a little worried after reading some of the negative reviews. I did not need to interact with customer service. The duffle I ordered was on clearance at an amazing price. I don't know why it was on clearance, and the policy of no returns on clearance made me very nervous. The bag is in perfect condition as far as I can tell. It's much nicer than I expected. It's Korchmar by the way. Read the fine print on online orders and use a credit card or PayPal. I'm so glad I ordered this item from this merchant! I recommend!"

2013-05-06

"Horrible company!!! They claim to not have received my return and refused to refund my money for it. When trying to ask for help they were not helpful at all and got very rude with me on the phone. I emailed them with no response, and upon finally speaking with someone they then tried to claim they never got my email....funny how when I was able to prove they got my email they shuttup real quick.....they didn't get my email just as much as they didn't get my return. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!"

2013-03-14

"This is the worst online seller I have ever experienced. They shipped me a defective product yet refused to issue a free return. I am extremely disappointed by their business practice. I do not recommend anyone to buy from them. "

2012-08-24

"Awesome selection of leather bags (distressed messenger FTW!) at the best prices I could find. Fast shipping."

Share Briefcase.com's store rating

Briefcase.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Briefcase.com is not a merchant member
Briefcase.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!