• BrickHouse Secu

Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.83/10 6.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.15/10 6.15/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.28/10 5.28/10

What is this?

"Adrienne, was absolutely fantastic. She answered every question I had without hesitation. I wish every agent I have (and will) speak with in the future had or has the knowledge of their products as this young lady.

Paul Lyday

"BrickHouse lies about getting Items out for shipping. I paid $50 for next day air but they failed to get the product shipped that day even though it was ordered at 10am eastern when their site states if you order before 1am eastern it will ship the same day. This makes my package arrive on MONDAY and not FRIDAY. Really Awesome to pay $50 shipping for an item needed next day that doesn't arrive for 4 days. 3 days later than when I needed it. I will be returning the item and out $50 shipping."

"This was my first time ordering from brick house security. I was very excited at first and had intended on buying five more of the hidden cam radio alarm clock for other rooms of the house and sone for my family. Not being familiar with what I need I spoke to customer service about what would be the best fit for what I needed. I had explained that the item I need was very time sensitive as I was taking a trip and had to leave my child behind for the first time ever and wanted to make sure she was being taken care of adequately. The customer service rep suggested that I pay for the overnight shipping to guarantee that it would be here the next day. So I ordered said item and paid over 30.00 in shipping cost. The next day I checked the tracking number and saw that it wasn't going to be delivered for several more days!!! I was extremely upset of course and called customer service. I requested to speak to the same person that had taken my order, as we had talked in great length. They told me that customer service agent would call me back within 20 min. I waited 6hours and when still hearing nothing I called again! Now at this point feeling very nervous about this transaction and feeling slightly disrespected. I spoke to a new agent who told me they did not know why this customer service rep wouldn't call me back but that he would try and fix said issues. They saw that I had indeed paid for overnight shipping and for some unknown reason the rep had chosen regular ground shipping that takes up to 5days, in my case it took 4 when I paid for 1. They did send out another hidden cam to be overnighted to get to me before I left for my trip that day but I had to delay trip bc it didn't come in time. I was very disappointed to pay for something and not get what was promised in return. It felt very sketchy to me and frustrating. I did appreciate the new customer service person trying to make it right but the damage was already done bc it was supposed to be delivered that day and instead I had to order another to get it the following day and on top of that when the original came in I had to take the time to ship it back. I haven't received these items yet so don't have a review for the product which I'm not sure I will even keep now if it doesn't come on time for the purpose I needed it for. But as far as customer service goes tashann lynch did make a mistake after charging me for a rather expensive overnight shipping and sent it standard mail instead, and then I felt further disrespected when he would not return my call after two messages and promises from his coworkers that he would do so. I hope this isn't something that happens often as now I am very skeptical about buying from these guys again..."

"Customer service is outstanding ! Adrienne Evangelista was my rep and she was so nice and patient ( I had a knock on the door and another call as I was with her and she was right there when I was done , just as nice . I bought a hd keychain camera and she was really helpful in my order step by step . Definitely recommend brickhouse to anyone looking for home security and surveillance .. ( Rick from Houston )"

"Secursgps has switched to brickhousegps and this is the worst tracking system since the switch. I am unable to track my device the time and date is a day behind. Customer service have you on hold for over an hour. The gps service is not mobile friendly. "

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-25-2015

BrickHouseSecurity, BrickHouse Security rep has responded

“We apologize for any frustration caused during the initial transition of your tracking from Securus to BrickHouse. We admit this was a bumpy start to a much smoother road ahead. Our CEO has addressed these concerns and how we have addressed them on our blog at:

"I was a Securus customer and very happy with their service and simplicity of using their system. Two days into the transition I am very unhappy with BrickHouse's system it is overly complicated and so far I can only get it to work a few times. The mobile system on my phone doesn't work at all and can not get the thing to update at all today. Will be looking for a simpler system soon that works. Can not get anyone on the phone for customer support."

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-25-2015

BrickHouseSecurity, BrickHouse Security rep has responded

“We apologize for any frustration caused during the initial transition of your tracking from Securus to BrickHouse. We admit this was a bumpy start to a much smoother road ahead. Our CEO has addressed many of the top concerns of our Securus transition customers and you can read this on our blog at:

"Had problems with camera working. Called customer a few times with same problem and they walked me through it. Still had problem. Called again and lady offered to send me another one because she felt he camera had a problem I will see how new one will do. Customer service lady was very efficient and kind.. "

"As a Security Professional, I'm always looking for new technology to stay ahead of the curve, and ahead of the fray.

A.L.C.

"They have great customer service and are very helpful in both ordering, shipping and replacement of orders."

"the worst experience i ever had from a company mccoorly an raymond agents for this co. real nasty attitude having people when i contacted them abt my product and the missing antenna they kept me on hold for an hour or so as if a un satisfied customer was not a priority... and when u ask to speak to a manager they just spin u around until the call just disconnect worst expeience ive ever had would never suggest spendinding money with this co. to many other very well trained co. out there to be disrespected by this one oh yeah took 13 days to receive a package that didnt have all the parts.... bums

modified review Rep reply posted Mar-02-2015

BrickHouseSecurity, BrickHouse Security rep has responded

“We did a thorough investigation into this matter to see what happened and how your concern was handled. The initial delay with the shipment was unfortunately caused by severe weather conditions at that time. This delayed the package being picked up by UPS as well as added delays while in transit. We have reviewed the recorded calls and it does seem there was some confusion as to which model was ordered. We apologize again for any inconvenience and we are of course willing to give a full refund as per our return policy or swap out the device for the other model which you had meant to order.”

"I bought a device from Brickhouse Security a few months back. It works very well! I decided to purchase another piece of equipment from them. I'm pleased with the descriptions of their equipment they offer. It allows the buyer to make an informed decision on what to purchase. Very easy to order. Delivery is prompt!! I have referred several friends to Brickhouse Security, and I will likely purchase more of their equipment in the future. "

"To whom it may concern:
"I would like to return all of these items due to inferior quality for the price paid ($934.35) These are the cheapest made items I have ever seen. The instructions are poor and in broken english and some are indicative of a shelf life since 2008! I trusted your company to provide adequate security products. These are cheap chinese junk. If I do not hear back from you by end of business today, I will dispute the charge on my credit card. I am really disappointed". Customer service, however, went in the other direction. Katie called me within an hour, initiated an RMA and a UPS call tag. She was very understanding, which erased my anxiety for a smooth refund. Because of her, I will consider doing business with the co. in the future. Thanx again Katie!

"So far everything has been great!"

"As of today, this is my second replacement unit. I am having trouble getting the unit to work. I had it professionally installed and it only works sporadically. I called Best Buy to get them to look at it and got the run around about the installation.
I will definitely look at a different company and unit as customer support is not good for your product. Long hold times and no help with making either of the two units I have work!
I will have this replacement unit put in the truck and hopefully it will work.

Best Buy is EXTREMELY hard to work with !

"The ordering process was quick and easy to walk through. Placed my order that morning and it was shipped out that same day. "

Share BrickHouse Security's store rating

BrickHouse Security is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BrickHouse Security is a merchant member
BrickHouse Security participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,839 merchant members.