Stores > BrickHouse Security

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.25/10 8.25/10
Voice your opinion! Review BrickHouse Security by clicking a star below.
2017-07-24

The Staff is is so nice

"I love dealing with this company they are so nice and if there's any issues they get on it and resolve it right then and there to the end and so when you're done talking to them do you feel very good like you really accomplish something"

Rep reply posted Jul-25-2017

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We work really hard to provide an exceptional Customer service and Tech Support experience. As we are constantly aiming at improving our standards, our customers' feedback is our most valuable source and your positive review is a great motivation for our entire team. We're looking forward to be of any assistance in the future.

2017-07-14

Excellent customer service

"Called with questions on ordering a gps tracker. Very friendly and knowledgeable person answered all my questions. Good job!"

Rep reply posted Jul-14-2017

“Hello,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating! We are pleased to know that you are satisfied with your experience in placing the order as we always make sure to offer world-class customer service, unmatched technical expertise and unlimited lifetime technical support on every product we sell. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need help with anything.

2017-07-13

Paid extra for faster shipping

"I ordered after hours on Monday and paid for two day shipping. I just found it was ready to ship out at 8:30 am on Tuesday but didn't ship out until Thursday at 1:56 am. So it apparently sat somewhere for a full day. So, it will not arrive until Friday ...sometime before 5:00 pm. That is not two days shipping and it is too late for the use I needed it for. I am very disappointed and frustrated."

Rep reply posted Jul-14-2017

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback.As discussed, we were able to process the refund for the Shipping Cost to compensate the inconvenience that this have caused you and we extend our sincerest apology to what happened.we also thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.We always make sure to offer world-class customer service and unmatched technical expertise and unlimited lifetime technical support on every product we sell.Please dont hesitate to contact us if you would need help with anything.

2017-07-11

Excellent products, slow on the customer support

"I have purchased several items from Brickhouse and the quality of the products has been superb. The instructions included needed updating as some of the web sites that are reflected therein are out of date. I purchased a GPS tracker that arrived in perfect condition but Brickhouse did not send me the initial "how to authorize and log in" type of email as their materials stated. I sent 3 emails to Support and Customer Service over the course of several days before someone from Brickhouse responded. Once I received the information I needed everything has been fine. I suggest that they up their game as far as responding to customer emails and inquiries. I would purchase again from them but hesitant to recommend. "

2017-07-09

Excellent customer service

"The item was shipped with tracking info, received quickly and in good condition. I ended up returning the item simply because it did not meet my needs. Again, excellent customer service with RMA provided and a very prompt response and refund once the item was received by the seller."

2017-07-01

I paid 24.00 to have overnight shipping, and did not get it.

"So when o called to have my 24.00 dollars refunded i was given a hard time. And woman said they dont ship overnight! But thats what ur sight said thats why i paid the extra 24. And then she tried to offer me 10. Credit. This is a bait and switch it is illeagal. I ask to talk to her boss she. Put us on hold for 30 minutes to get rid of us. Ultimately i have to cancell the entire order to get my money back on the overnight shipping that i did not receive."

2017-06-30

New customer

"I placed my order last night, and it shipped this morning! "

Rep reply posted Jun-30-2017

“Hello,

Thank you so much for giving us a perfect rating! We work really hard to provide wonderful shopping experience for our customers.If you need help with anything please dont hesitate to contact us anytime.

2017-06-28

"Answered questions quickly and courteous even helped get my product by time I needed it"

Rep reply posted Jun-29-2017

“Hello,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating!We're always happy to receive such comments from our customers appreciating our hard work.We always strive to give our customers a world-class customer service and we're glad that we we're able to assist you well with your concern.If you would need help with anything, dont hesitate to contact us.

2017-06-23

Excellent communication on the progress of my order!

"Excellent communication on the progress of my order!"

Rep reply posted Jun-26-2017

“Hello,

Thank you for the great review! As we are constantly aiming at improving our standards, our customers' feedback is our most valuable source and your positive review is a great motivation for our entire team. We're glad that you found the device that is suitable for your needs. If you would need help with anything, please don't hesitate to contact us.

BrickHouse Security Support”

2017-06-22

Excellent service by Christian

"The agent, Christian, was extremely helpful to get my issues resolved. Thanks!"

Rep reply posted Jun-23-2017

“Hello,

It has been a pleasure serving you. Thank you for the awesome review and for giving us a perfect score.Christian and the entire team is dedicated in providing an exceptional Customer Service and Tech Support experience to our customers.Please dont hesitate to contact us if you need help with anything.

2017-06-13

Experience so far.

"This experience has been great so far. Now waiting on the arrival of cameras."

“Hello,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating! We are pleased to know that you are satisfied with the level of service we provided and we hope you find the right product for you.If you would need help with anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

BrickHouse Security Support

2017-06-11

Great product & customer service

"Very happy with the customer service and the products. They were able to fully explain the products. The product was delivered promptly and was immediately functioning due to activation being done before shipment. "

“Hello,

Thank you for your amazing review!As a company we always make sure that we give a world-class customer service and we are pleased to know that you are satisfied with the level of service we provided,we are definitely inspired to do better.If you would need help with anything, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

BrickHouse Security Support”

2017-06-11

Awsome service, Excellent Tech help, and great product

"very best service in this type of merchandise"

“Hello,

Thank you! We appreciate the positive feedback. We always strive to give our customers a world-class customer service.If you would need help with anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

2017-06-09

Review for customer support Janice

"Excellent support and service from customer service. Top notch !!!!"

“Hello,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating! We offer world-class customer service, unmatched technical expertise and unlimited lifetime technical support on every product we sell. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need help with anything.

2017-06-06

Keep looking!

"I bought a WiFi hidden camera not even 2 years ago. When I upgraded my phone, the device no longer works. People usually upgrade their phone every 1 to 2 years. Well, now I have a $400 paper weight. The camera no longer works. It apparently doesn't come with a reset function either. Brickhouse offered me an insulting discount on a new product. Never going back to them! "

Share BrickHouse Security's store rating

BrickHouse Security is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BrickHouse Security is a merchant member
BrickHouse Security participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,386 merchant members.