Stores > BrickHouse Security

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.96/10 6.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.19/10 7.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.94/10 7.94/10
Voice your opinion! Review BrickHouse Security by clicking a star below.
2017-08-29

Appreciate staff addressing my concerns

"I had a few issurs and decided to get fully refunded for my nano 5 which the company granted. I appreciate their customer service despite my frustration and issues...that shows integrity . Thx "

Rep reply posted Sep-19-2017

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are grateful that you gave us an opportunity to make things right. It's good to know that you appreciate our efforts in making sure that our customers feel valued. As we are constantly aiming at improving our standards, our customers' feedback is our most valuable source and your positive review is a great motivation for our entire team. We really appreciate you taking the time to share that with us. We're looking forward to being of any assistance in the future.

2017-08-17

Excellent product. I recommended everyone how good the product and service is in brick security.

"I was worry about the delivery but I felt so much better after I spoke with customer service. The delivery was fast and easy. Thank you so much."

Rep reply posted Aug-20-2017

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! BrickHouse Security is a premier supplier of security, surveillance and technology solutions and our mission is to maintain our position as the finest, most responsive provider in the industry. We're glad that you are completely satisfied with how our Customer Service rep was able to assist you with your order. Certainly, we enjoyed reading your remarkable review and truly appreciate your efforts. If you would need help with anything, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

2017-08-15

not satisfied

"i am expected made in usa product but received made in china product , on the cover no identification of brick house , no logo no name."

2017-08-14

Great Customer Service

"The customer service that I have received these past few years has been excellent. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable & courteous. "

Rep reply posted Aug-15-2017

“Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! Our Team is dedicated to providing an exceptional Customer Service and Tech Support experience to our customers. We're delighted that you are completely satisfied on how we were handle your concern. We look forward to being of any assistance in the future.

BrickHouse Security Team

2017-08-08

Thank you Diana V. and Mike B. !!!

" I must admit I was extremely worried with the "After Purchase" support I would receive because of past experiences with other GPS companies. I do not want to name any names... Amber Alert GPS( Lazy Liars ), DataBlaze GPS( Crooked Crooks ), etc... But what I was finding is that "After Purchase" is when most GPS companies do not really care about the client.
Well I found that BrickHouse Security was completely different. I found the unicorn ! I was assisted by several kind BrickHouse
representatives ( Mike Bryant, Diana V., ... ) and they went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect!
One really stood out because she promptly returned all my calls and would not leave my side until I was all set up and everything was spot on. Thank you Diana V. !
Now that I am all set up, I can tend to my business and not have to worry about my GPS service.

Best Regards,
Paul C.

Rep reply posted Aug-15-2017

“Hello,

Thank you so much for giving us a perfect rating!As a company we always strive to give our customers a worl-class customer service and we are glad to know Diana and Mike was able to extend it to you.Your recognition of their work is greatly appreciated.We'll make sure to share your kind words to the entire Team.If you would need help with anything, please dont hesitate to contact us.

BrickHouse Security

2017-08-04

GPS

"Great locating and picture of the area very clear"

Rep reply posted Aug-04-2017

“Hi,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! As a company, we do our best in providing the best security and surveillance solutions to consumers and we are glad to know we were able to extend it to you.If you would need help with anything, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

BrickHouse Security Team

2017-07-30

It was alright

"I ordered a body camera and I ended up receiving the wrong one. I asked to have it exchanged for another product, which was discontinued. I was told that I would receive an email when the product would be available and I would have had to wait much longer than I wanted to. I ended up calling them the other day to have it exchanged with a similar body camera and I was told that I was not the account holder(???). I made the account myself and made a purchase with a family member's credit card because I did not have enough money on my card. I knew all of the account information and the representative still sounded doubtful despite the fact that I've spoken with other representatives that had no issue handling my requests. The service is questionable and they don't really put enough effort into customer service. I was never told that the product was discontinued (despite the fact I asked to be kept up-to-date with it) and I noticed the change in availability myself. I don't think that I should be obligated to go on the website every day or two to verify whether or not a product is still available and wonder whether or not I am going to receive my replacement. I made the purchase on the 15th of July. It has been two weeks now and I still have not received a replacement product. I also mentioned to the representative that I saw that the product I asked for would have been shipped the same day (Saturday) if I ordered it before 5pm. The representative simply said "no" and said it would be shipped on Monday. The product videos are misleading as well (specifically the mega mini spy camera and the mega mini pro spy camera). Two product videos were the exact same as one another and the only difference in either video was the name of the product. I think things like that should be looked into so people don't make wrong purchases assuming that two products are actually the exact same thing."

2017-07-26

Very Professional and efficient!

"Spoke with a rep and reactivated a service. Call was fast, efficient, and professional. I was able to resolve a few issues in addition to getting my request fulfilled. So I decided to get another BrickHouse product."

Rep reply posted Jul-31-2017

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! As we are constantly aiming at improving our standards, our customers' feedback is our most valuable source and your positive review is a great motivation for our entire team. Thank you for your patronage! Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need further help.

2017-07-24

The Staff is is so nice

"I love dealing with this company they are so nice and if there's any issues they get on it and resolve it right then and there to the end and so when you're done talking to them do you feel very good like you really accomplish something"

Rep reply posted Jul-25-2017

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We work really hard to provide an exceptional Customer service and Tech Support experience. As we are constantly aiming at improving our standards, our customers' feedback is our most valuable source and your positive review is a great motivation for our entire team. We're looking forward to be of any assistance in the future.

2017-07-14

Excellent customer service

"Called with questions on ordering a gps tracker. Very friendly and knowledgeable person answered all my questions. Good job!"

Rep reply posted Jul-14-2017

“Hello,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating! We are pleased to know that you are satisfied with your experience in placing the order as we always make sure to offer world-class customer service, unmatched technical expertise and unlimited lifetime technical support on every product we sell. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need help with anything.

2017-07-13

Paid extra for faster shipping

"I ordered after hours on Monday and paid for two day shipping. I just found it was ready to ship out at 8:30 am on Tuesday but didn't ship out until Thursday at 1:56 am. So it apparently sat somewhere for a full day. So, it will not arrive until Friday ...sometime before 5:00 pm. That is not two days shipping and it is too late for the use I needed it for. I am very disappointed and frustrated."

Rep reply posted Jul-14-2017

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback.As discussed, we were able to process the refund for the Shipping Cost to compensate the inconvenience that this have caused you and we extend our sincerest apology to what happened.we also thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.We always make sure to offer world-class customer service and unmatched technical expertise and unlimited lifetime technical support on every product we sell.Please dont hesitate to contact us if you would need help with anything.

2017-07-11

Excellent products, slow on the customer support

"I have purchased several items from Brickhouse and the quality of the products has been superb. The instructions included needed updating as some of the web sites that are reflected therein are out of date. I purchased a GPS tracker that arrived in perfect condition but Brickhouse did not send me the initial "how to authorize and log in" type of email as their materials stated. I sent 3 emails to Support and Customer Service over the course of several days before someone from Brickhouse responded. Once I received the information I needed everything has been fine. I suggest that they up their game as far as responding to customer emails and inquiries. I would purchase again from them but hesitant to recommend. "

2017-07-09

Excellent customer service

"The item was shipped with tracking info, received quickly and in good condition. I ended up returning the item simply because it did not meet my needs. Again, excellent customer service with RMA provided and a very prompt response and refund once the item was received by the seller."

2017-07-01

I paid 24.00 to have overnight shipping, and did not get it.

"So when o called to have my 24.00 dollars refunded i was given a hard time. And woman said they dont ship overnight! But thats what ur sight said thats why i paid the extra 24. And then she tried to offer me 10. Credit. This is a bait and switch it is illeagal. I ask to talk to her boss she. Put us on hold for 30 minutes to get rid of us. Ultimately i have to cancell the entire order to get my money back on the overnight shipping that i did not receive."

2017-06-30

New customer

"I placed my order last night, and it shipped this morning! "

Rep reply posted Jun-30-2017

“Hello,

Thank you so much for giving us a perfect rating! We work really hard to provide wonderful shopping experience for our customers.If you need help with anything please dont hesitate to contact us anytime.

Share BrickHouse Security's store rating

BrickHouse Security is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BrickHouse Security is a merchant member
BrickHouse Security participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,431 merchant members.