Stores > BrickHouse Security

Customer service: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.69/10 8.69/10

2016-08-18

excellent customer service

"Even though the price changed due to a higher demand of the product I wanted Adrienne was still able to get the product for the price originally quoted saving me $100. In my opinion she went above and beyond to make me a happy customer. Thank you"

This review was modified by gutsy22 on August 18 2016 03:04:41 PM

2016-08-17

Excelente customer service

"I am very satisfied with the customer service I received from the representative Vin on July 29th, 2016. I was having problems with my gps trackers for over a week and I was very frustrated for the inconvenience of not been able to track my devices and having to call customer service almost every day. Vin provided an excellent customer service and he went above and beyond to solve my problem.
I wish every representative cares about us, customers, as Vin did with me the day of my call.

This review was modified by SandraRdz on August 17 2016 08:45:20 PM

2016-08-04

Brick house to the rescue

"We needed self contained motion activated recording camera. I live in a large city and couldn't find anything, and I did a Google search and luckily found your company."

This review was modified by Scott3511 on August 04 2016 09:04:16 AM

2016-07-27

Paulo saved the day!

"I was very frustrated trying to set up my camera. I called customer service and Paulo was able to walk me thru set up. He was patient and knowledgable."

2016-07-27

Great Service

"Christian was very helpful and answer all my questions. Now I have a better understanding of my EON 2 GPS tracker. Additionally, I didn't feel rushed on the phone. thanks for great service!"

2016-07-25

"There Should be Awards for Customer Service"

"Let me tell you! "There Should be Awards for Customer Service" The gentleman that I spoke to was very knowledgeable and extremely courteous not to mention patient with me. I am just leaning how to use and deploy the electronics we are starting to use in our company.

Thank you for your professional and courteous approach to your customers.

"FIVE STARS"

This review was modified by Vernonkirby1 on July 25 2016 05:43:13 PM

2016-07-25

Vin Great Service

"Vin was a great help to me as I am not very computer literate. He helped me format my 64GB card for my Camscura Lux camera. He was very patient with me. Thanks for the great service and support."

This review was modified by GregCunningham on July 25 2016 04:56:34 PM

2016-07-21

Really good service

"Experience with loging issues we successfully loging in to the account, very satisfied with the service provid by paolo who help me up with my loging."

2016-07-12

"Ordered an additional Nano 4.0 tracker to go along with the other two that we use for theft detection. When I ordered, I was told we were going to be moved to a new account because of a new feature that required a different account. This did not go well. The two old trackers were listed on both the old account and the new account. The new tracker was not listed on either account. I could not access the older trackers on the new account. Called customer service and the old account was taken down, but I still could not access old trackers on the new account and the new one was still not showing up. Called back today. Within a few minutes, Customer Service rep Escalona was able to get the old trackers on the account functioning. We are still working on the new tracker, but I really appreciate that prompt service and assistance from Escalona. Hope to get all working soon because I have had very few problems with the trackers and have apprehended several theft suspects using these trackers."

This review was modified by William.Cox on July 12 2016 12:57:24 PM

2016-07-11

Excellent Customer Tech Support

"Thank you for you professional and prompt tech support for my new device activation process!"

2016-06-30

Spectacular!

"Great service, quick and no hassle! Thank you! Definitely will purchase further gear when needed."

This review was modified by GGCGIA on June 30 2016 09:16:14 PM

2016-06-26

What customer service?

"I phoned and left a message and sent an electronic message regarding the 10% discount code that I was supposed to get when I signed up my email that was good for 48 hrs only, but didn't receive. No one contacted me regarding this matter and the discount did not get applied to my purchase. I have purchased items from Brickhouse before, but I don't think I will be a returning customer after this."

This review was modified by carolynnmontgomery on June 26 2016 09:46:03 AM

2016-06-22

SOL IS AWESOME

"We have been a Brickhouse customer for years. We use the GPS tracker that we purchased every now and again even sometimes forget to turn it on or off.

Sol was able to activate us tonight and get us ready for tomorrow!!
Thank you brickhouse!
Thank you SOL!!!!

This review was modified by smtaylor1969 on June 29 2016 11:18:08 AM

2016-06-18

Billing

"Vin was such a great help with questions with my billing. Wish you had more people like Vin. "

This review was modified by Pa007 on June 20 2016 04:29:50 PM

2016-06-15

Finally Provided Service!

"Vin from Brickhouse provided me excellent customer service.
i had called ion 4 times prior, he took the time to get my devices working and my account fixed, when no one else would or could.
he is the only reason we did not cancel the service.
Vin deserves some recognition for his attitude and service.

Share BrickHouse Security's store rating

BrickHouse Security is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BrickHouse Security is a merchant member
BrickHouse Security participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,517 merchant members.