Stores > BrickHouse Security

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.14/10 8.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.99/10 8.99/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.23/10 8.23/10
Voice your opinion! Review BrickHouse Security by clicking a star below.
2017-05-18

Garbage

"Customer support was aweful. I've been trying to activate a Trackport 2.0 for over 2 months which requires an extraordinary amount of time spent with your device in your car driving around to finally come to the conclusion that it's not compatible with my 2006 or 2011 vehicle. They were willing to do nothing unless I committed first to signing up for a 6 month contract for a different device. No way. Waste of $100 and Car Toys is a sham"

Rep reply posted May-19-2017

“Hello,

It was great speaking with you earlier. Again, We apologize for the experience you had with our customer service team and in getting your device to work. This situation is certainly unusual and we are really sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. BrickHouse Security strives for our customer's satisfaction and prioritizes their needs.

It is with regret to fully cancel your subscription as you requested but if there’s anything we could have done to change your mind and accept our offers, we'd love to know. We really appreciate your time and understanding. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need help with anything else.

2017-05-17

Little camera

"It was Just AMAZING my Tech work me through everything like I was toddler just learning how to walk cause I truly had a brain freeze. LOL"

“Hello,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating! We're glad that our Tech Support rep was able to walk you through on how to set up your camera. We offer world-class customer service, unmatched technical expertise and unlimited lifetime technical support on every product we sell. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need help with anything.

2017-05-12

Service

"I called to verify receiving my Spark Nano 5 and to deactivate the unit. I was very pleased with my results.
Professional, courteous and knowledgable was what I received from this employee. Very pleased and this is why I continue to do business with BRICKHOUSESECURITY.

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! As a company, we do our best in providing security and surveillance solutions to consumers. We're glad that you are completely satisfied with our products and services. We're looking forward to being of any assistance in the future.

2017-05-11

Caregiver arrested/convicted of a felony.

"My mother, 92 with dementia, kept signaling to me that one of her caregivers was "crazy". (Circling her head and pointing to the caregiver). I had a gut feeling that mom was trying to tell me something, as any reaction to any caregiver was very unusual. I got the hidden air purifyer camera and set it up. The very first night, the camera, set on motion activation, caught this caregiver yelling, shaking, hitting my mother repeatedly on the legs, arms and head! It was very hard to watch, but thanks to the camera, there was no denying it. The DA really took over and went after her. She was convicted of a felony. I told this story to Adam, and was asked to present it as a review. The camera filmed the caregivers, and then I would take the chip home and watch on my computer in privacy. It worked great.....thanks so much! Unfortunately my mother's house burned to the ground, ( by a caregiver)!!...so now I am ordering another one."

“Hello,

We're sorry to hear about what happened. We hope that your mother is well and we're glad that the camera was able to serve its purpose. Everything we do here in BrickHouse is focused on reinforcing our position as the finest, most responsive solution provider in the security and surveillance industry. Our hidden cameras allow you to feel confident when you can’t be around, enabling you to verify that those you love are receiving proper care. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Do check out our website for promos that you might be interested in and please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need further help.

Extremely disappointed

"I paid for seven day shipping and it's been 10 days now since the order was confirmed to have been shipped what the hell is going on I needed that within seven days and you screwed me what are you going to do to fix the problem because I still haven't received my stuff"

excellent service

"Fantastic, Romeo great job!"

“Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! Our Team is dedicated to providing an exceptional Customer Service and Tech Support experience to our customers. We're delighted that you are completely satisfied on how Romeo handled your concern. We look forward to being of any assistance in the future.

2017-05-11

Received my tracker UPS on time and as promised...now let's see how it works!

"Excellent customer phone service, now let's put the tracker to the test"

“Hello,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating! We offer world-class customer service, unmatched technical expertise and unlimited lifetime technical support on every product we sell. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need help with anything.

Excellent

"Romeo is a very excellent employee , very helpful."

“Hello,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating! We're glad that you were completely satisfied with the kind of service he provided. Your recognition of Romeo's work is highly appreciated. We look forward to being of any assistance in the future.

2017-05-10

Vin was very helpful

"Had several questions and Vin was able to answer and resolve the issues I had. was very helpful....thank you!"

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are very pleased that Vin was able to provide you an excellent customer service and tech support experience. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need further help.

2017-05-10

Patient and Very Imformative

"My service rep Bien was excellent. He was patient and supportive with the multiple inquiries I approached him with. He provided me with extended resources for my help and was very polite for the 40 minute phone conversation that was required for my help today!

“Hello,

Thank you for the great review! Bien is absolutely great and we're glad that he went above and beyond to assist you. Your recognition of his work is highly appreciated. We look forward to being of any assistance in the future.

2017-05-08

Nathaniel

"My tracker was working intermittently. I contacted Brick House and Nathaniel did a good job troubleshooting the problem. He quickly realized that unit needed to be replaced and got a fast approval for a new unit to be shipped out. He did a great job!"

“Hello,

Thank you for such a great review! We want to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied with our services and we're glad that Nathaniel was able to provide you an upgraded device. If you would need help with anything, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

2017-05-08

Great fast service to get my GPS device replaced ASAP with an upgrade

"My Nano GPS stopped charging and would not turn on .
The TECT support helped out with good fast info and replace my device.

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! Your GPS Tracker is automatically covered by our Lifetime Service Warranty. As long as you have active service with us, we will gladly replace or repair any item that is not fully functioning. Call us if there is anything else we can help you with.

Good customer service

"I initially ordered a product which did not work as I anticipated. I asked for an exchange. Customer service rep was great in that they offered another product. She said it would be what I wanted. it worked just like the first item which would not work for my application. Fortunately they allowed me to return this item. In spite of this disappointing experience, due to their continuing willingness to satisfy this customer, I ordered 3 different items. 2 that I received work better than I had hoped. I am very, very happy with these products and with the service I received. The third item, however was out of stock. and am still waiting for that."

“Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We thank you for your patience and for giving us opportunities to resolve the matter. It's good to know that you appreciate our effort in letting our customers feel that we value them. Please don't hesitate to call our Sales Team to check the availability of the item.

2017-05-05

So far my experience has been exactly what I was promised

"First time user of your services. I am using the Eon 2.0 car tracker. The set up was very easy even for a nontech person like myself. Once I fully charged the device, I was able to use immediately. No wait time at all. I secured the device on the auto I want to track with it's magnetic back, but also used industrial strength Velcro to make sure it didn't come off if the car hit a bump or rough RR tracks as it just didn't seem real secure to me. It's very important that the device is never spotted. I tested the vehicle with a drive and found the GPS works very well. The breadcrumb feature is quite useful on the web based site. However I thought the app (I use iPhone 6S) was slow to update and not that great. Many times I could not get the map to load.
Customer service helped me set up a geofence. That worked well and I got a notification by email, but not by text. Another call to customer service quickly resolved that. This weekend will be the big test as the device will be put into real service, but so far I have been MORE than pleased with the product and their customer service.

“Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We work really hard to offer good quality devices and we always look for ways to improve our performance. The Eon 2.0 GPS trackers have a magnetic pull of 80 lbs and are tested on our warehouse. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing latency on the app. You can check if the app has recent updates or try to uninstall and reinstall. We are hoping that the device will serve its purpose and please don't hesitate to contact us if you need further help.

Unit not working

"This unit work as expected after given time for it to locate the verizon network it is tracking very well and the Tech service person was very professional and he wanted to be sure I under stood that it would take time to connect and track "

“Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We're glad that our Tech Support rep was able to educate you about the time frame for the device to connect to Verizon. Verizon offers the best coverage in the United States. Rest assured that the device will continuously track as expected. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need further help.

Share BrickHouse Security's store rating

BrickHouse Security is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BrickHouse Security is a merchant member
BrickHouse Security participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,404 merchant members.