Stores > BrickHouse Security

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.56/10 8.56/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.29/10 8.29/10
Voice your opinion! Review BrickHouse Security by clicking a star below.
2017-04-19

Janice F. is Wonderful!

"Janice answered all my questions and was very, very helpful, knowledgeable and professional! Thank you for having such great Customer Service Representatives! I am very appreciative!"

2017-04-18

Bien

"He was very helpful, knowledgeable and patient!!! I only wish the device had a longer battery life and that the screws were easier to get in and out!!"

Rep reply posted Apr-19-2017

“Hello,

It has been a pleasure serving you. Thank you for the awesome review and for giving us a perfect score.Bien and the entire team is dedicated in providing an exceptional Customer Service and Tech Support experience to our customers.If you would need help with anything, please don't hesitate to contact us.

2017-04-17

Bien did a fantastic at your customer servive

"Bien Andrade was very helpful in giving me all the information needed to return a product. This is my first time ordering from Brickhouse Security. Also, wanted to express my thanks for the excellent service in replacing the Camera. Again, Thank you!!

Jim & Linda Carsten
PO Box 1457
Lilburn, Ga 30048

Rep reply posted Apr-19-2017

“Hello,

Thank you for your perfect rating! We are glad to know that you were satisfied with the kind of service that Bien provided.Your recognition of his work is highly appreciated. We look forward to be of any assistance in the future.

2017-04-17

Command Force Pro button cam DVR Kit

"The display of this Kit shows a hard wire with it which mine did not. I was also missing a screw button. Sent an email to customer service two weeks ago. No response "

2017-04-15

Romieo is excellent in what he does. The best.

"He programed my camers and did an exelent j0b."

Rep reply posted Apr-17-2017

“Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and for the perfect rating! We're glad Romeo was able to go above and beyond to assist you. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need further help.

2017-04-13

Rushelle

"I had to contact Brickhouse multiple times for my login , etc.. I spoke with Rushelle each time on CHAT.. As I was overwhelmed , and a bit disappointed, Rushelle handled my issues each time , very kindly and professional. Hope she gets Employee of Quarter and maybe a raise is in the near future for Rushelle.
Thank you!
Teresa Sloan-Oudeh
teresas@ncrrbiz.com

Rep reply posted Apr-14-2017

“Hello,

We do apologize for what you have experienced but we also thank you for still giving us a perfect review and a shout out to Ruschelle.We are pleased to know that she we're able to accomplish your concern promptly and effectively.Your recognition for her work is higly appreciated.We look forward to be of any assistance in the future.

2017-04-10

Great customer service!

"Adam Guayco was polite, professional, and very helpful. He listened to my concerns, and helped me pick the best product for my needs. I'll definitely recommend Brickhouse Security to friends and family!"

Rep reply posted Apr-14-2017

“Hello,

Thank you for your awesome review and giving us a perfect rating! We are pleased to know that Adam was able to assist you with your concern,rest assured your feedback will be shared to him as welll as the entire team.Please don't hesitate to contact us if you would need help with anything.

Big Thanks to Bien Andrade

"Wow, did Bien ever take hold of my problem. He guided me all the way through and stayed even until I really understood what I needed to do. Thank you very much for the support."

“Hello,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! Bien is absolutely great and takes his job very seriously just like the rest of the members of our team.We provide unlimited lifetime technical support so call us if there is anything else we can help you with.

2017-04-05

Adam provides customer service the way it should be!!

"Adam provided all the answers to my questions and went beyond being helpful! I hope to get him for future orders. "

“Hello,

Thank you for the great feedback and a perfect rating!We are very pleased to know that Adam was able to give you the best customer service experience as it is also being practiced by the rest of the team.Your recognition of Adam's work is highly appreciated. If you would need help with anything, don't hesitate to call us.

Outstanding.

"Janice Fajardo was outstanding!!! She answered all my questions as to the application the GPS tracker can be utilized at our company. Looking forward to working with Brick house and Janice in the future."

“Hello,

Thank you for the awesome review and a perfect rating! Janice is one of the best asset to the Team and exceptionally great just like the rest of the members of BrickHouse Security.We look forward to be of any assistance in the future.

2017-04-04

Excellent service

"Ran was excellent at helping me with my device and even called me back to make sure the issue was resolved! "

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're always happy to receive such comment from our customers appreciating our hard work.We are pleased to know that Ran was able to extend her help in resolving your issue.Your recognition of her work is greatly appreciated.If you would need help with anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

2017-04-04

mac help

"Bein is an awsome helper. For those with Macs, they need to call customer support, they wil walk you through the process. Bein is great, he is patient, kind and knowledgible."

Rep reply posted Apr-06-2017

“Hello,

Thank you for your amazing review! We always strive to give our customers a world-class customer service and we are glad that Bien was able to assist you well with your Technical concern.He is truly one of our best assets. If you would need help with anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

2017-04-01

Great Review

"CSR Romeo is expert in his instructing and troubleshooting the problem that I was having since purchasing the Camscura Tilt. He has a great personality and is so very helpful in getting my technical issue resolve. Romeo gets 5 Stars!!!!!"

“Hello,

Thank you for your awesome review! We are very pleased to know that Romeo was able to give you an exceptional technical support and exerted effort to resolve the issue.Your recognition of his work is greatly appreciated.We look forward to be of any assistance in the future.

2017-04-01

Fast and courteous

"After a short wait on hold, The representative took very good care of me. No nonsense just a knowledgeable guy."

“Hello,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating!As a company we always make sure that we give a world-class customer service and we are pleased to know that you are satisfied with the level of service we provided,we are definitely inspired to do better.If you would need help with anything, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

2017-03-30

Adam did a great job of listening to my needs and matching the right product and plan to meet those needs.

"I hope the product is as good as the service."

“Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback!We're glad to know that Adam was able to assist you further in finding the right product that suit your needs as we do our very best in providing security and surveillance solutions to our customers.If we can be of any help please don't hesitate to reach us anytime.

Share BrickHouse Security's store rating

BrickHouse Security is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BrickHouse Security is a merchant member
BrickHouse Security participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.