• BrickHouse Secu

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.38/10 7.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.50/10 6.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

What is this?

"I bought a device from Brickhouse Security a few months back. It works very well! I decided to purchase another piece of equipment from them. I'm pleased with the descriptions of their equipment they offer. It allows the buyer to make an informed decision on what to purchase. Very easy to order. Delivery is prompt!! I have referred several friends to Brickhouse Security, and I will likely purchase more of their equipment in the future. "

"To whom it may concern:
"I would like to return all of these items due to inferior quality for the price paid ($934.35) These are the cheapest made items I have ever seen. The instructions are poor and in broken english and some are indicative of a shelf life since 2008! I trusted your company to provide adequate security products. These are cheap chinese junk. If I do not hear back from you by end of business today, I will dispute the charge on my credit card. I am really disappointed". Customer service, however, went in the other direction. Katie called me within an hour, initiated an RMA and a UPS call tag. She was very understanding, which erased my anxiety for a smooth refund. Because of her, I will consider doing business with the co. in the future. Thanx again Katie!

"So far everything has been great!"

"As of today, this is my second replacement unit. I am having trouble getting the unit to work. I had it professionally installed and it only works sporadically. I called Best Buy to get them to look at it and got the run around about the installation.
I will definitely look at a different company and unit as customer support is not good for your product. Long hold times and no help with making either of the two units I have work!
I will have this replacement unit put in the truck and hopefully it will work.

Best Buy is EXTREMELY hard to work with !

"The ordering process was quick and easy to walk through. Placed my order that morning and it was shipped out that same day. "

"Salesman was excellent. He was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and personable.......5 Star!"

"Terrible. You need to have a P.H.D to figure out their GPS tracking software. Not user friendly at all. Canceling subscribtion and lost a lot of money. And I am very web savvy.

Asked three times to speak to a supervisor. Seems like they use foreign call center as well.

"i like the last camera i bought, the coat hook, it works nice, infact its the best one iv gotten so far. the shipping is super fast i get anything i order within a few days to a week. they are a little pricey on some things i can find the same items cheaper online, but i like using brickhouse, they do have a lot of sales and promotions. im happy with this company"

"This is a really cool device! "

"The product I purchased is effective and works to my expectation. I will remain a satisfied customer. "

"Web site is easy to use. what first drew me to the website was the design. I'm happy with the products and will continue to shop when i need something."

"I love the camera. It has wonderful resolution, and I absolutely love the night vision capabilities!!! I can't believe how bright, the night vision is, and you can't even tell it's working. Love it. I guess that's why I have bought two of them now."

"Good descriptions of products online, thorough explanations of features, nice balance of options without being overwhelming"

"Love the ease of the web site. Ordering is super quick and easy. I received my order in 2 days even though i used standard shipping. This was my 2nd order through BrickHouse Security and i will definitely be back."

"Brickhouse Security has great customer service and I have bought several products from Brickhouse and have never been disappointed. All have been quality products at a great price. I am very satisfied with Brickhouse Security services as well."

Share BrickHouse Security's store rating

BrickHouse Security is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BrickHouse Security is a merchant member
BrickHouse Security participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,905 merchant members.