• BrickHouse Secu

Customer service: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.29/10 5.29/10

What is this?

2015-07-31

"Absolutely the worst User's Guide I have ever seen. It doesn't explain crap. I have returned one camera that I guess was defective. I have also talked to two of your customer support people and they were of little help- I couldn't understand them at all. I will call again today to try to do step 4 in your User Guide. I am on the verge of sending this device back to you and asking for my money back. To date this whole exercise has been a waste of my time."

2015-07-18

"Placed an order and paid for overnight shipping - item was defective and dead on arrival. Tech support was useless. Asked for a replacement to be shipped overnight for morning delivery - they refused - asked for a manager - same response - no morning shipping. Wasted 4 hours with tech support, 45 minutes talking to "customer service" and a "manager" and got nowhere - returning the product - Purchased from them previously and had to return a defective product also. They dont test before they ship - stuff is made in china and they mark-up big time, with no customer service or quality control."

2015-07-16

"Very disappointed the camera did not come with basic memory card to function and does not take ordinary memory card has to be formatted with hardware I don't have. 200 dollars down the drain"

2015-07-10

"When I received my first security camera, I was surprise at how large it was. My fault, I should have read the specs better. When I called the customers service about an exchange for another camera, the service rep, Sandra, was very helpful in correcting my problem. I received the return label within an hour of my conversation and was able to return ship the package. My new camera is now on the way. Hopefully I didn't screw up again."

2015-07-07

"You are a huge rip off I purchased a tracker and had 30 days to return it, never used it and was told that it was not re salable, I never used it never activated it. first I was told not return, then I was told 30% restocking fee then I was told when I read the back of my invoice it was only 20% I also was informed by email that I had a 30 day free trail on the subscription but was charged 29.99 4 days after I ordered the device. I called to cancel that as well but was told that they were cancelling so I would not be charged next month.

could not speak to a manager was dealing with someone overseas

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

Rep reply posted Jul-16-2015

BrickHouseSecurity, BrickHouse Security rep has responded

“We just wanted to follow up with you after our previous discussion. We apologize again for the experience you had on this return. I have already audited the calls and had this addressed directly with the agent who handled your concern. While we do have policies in place and list GPS as non-refundable items once they have been used, this obviously didn't apply to you and you should not have been given a hard time when trying to return this. At this time the amount you paid for the device and the service have been refunded in full as we previously discussed. We sincerely appreciate your understanding with us in this matter.”

2015-07-03

"BrickHouse Security is top notch. Many great products for personal and company use. The sight is very easy to navigate and you get extra savings if you subscribe to the email news and deals feed. My order shipped the same day! Fantastic company."

2015-07-02

"I recently purchased a Trackport OBD gps from Brickhouse Security and couldn't be more disappointed. I have been waiting 2 days to get my device activated and everytime I call them, I get the run around to when it will be activated. They have my Credit card information and everything they need, and still nothing on my end. They're customer service is absolutely terrible. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they told me that the supervisor was busy with other customers. So i told them I didn't mind being put on hold and waiting and the lady I was speaking to, would be me on hold for 4 minutes and come back and give me a run around again. She said if she put me on hold again, that the call will get disconnected?! Very unprofessional Company. I am so disappointed."

2015-06-27

"Awesome quality and I love my product! "

2015-06-27

"I am completely satisfied with the products I have purchased through Brickhouse. I am confident that my Audi A6 can be located if it were ever to be stolen.

2015-06-23

"I just got another tracker and here is my complaint. The salesman didn't bother to tell me that I was paying $99 for it. Then his comment in the conversation was it will come ready to go which isn't right because it has all the charging up and connecting stuff we have to go through again. This is the 3rd one I have bought and eventually have to buy another? This is going to be my last one so here's hoping that it works>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"

Rep reply posted Jun-23-2015

BrickHouseSecurity, BrickHouse Security rep has responded

“It was nice speaking with you earlier. As discussed we have refunded you in full for the replacement order of your device. As we recently acquired these devices from the company whom your original trackers were purchased from we are more than happy to honor free replacements at this time when needed, and you should not have been billed for this order. We sincerely apologize again for the error that was made that resulted in you being charged for the new tracker, but we thank you again for your patience and understanding in this matter.”

2015-06-23

"Thanks for the excellent service. Will purchase again."

2015-06-22

"We really like this little camera, does the job and the price is great. "

2015-06-22

"The camera I ordered arrived promptly. I experienced some difficulty in set up, only because of my lack of expertise with electronics. A phone call to Brickhouse was all that was needed to get me up and running. I am very pleased with my Morza camera & online views."

2015-06-22

"Product was as advertised and shipping was sooner than expected."

2015-06-22

"The speed of delivery was really impressive!"

Share BrickHouse Security's store rating

BrickHouse Security is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BrickHouse Security is a merchant member
BrickHouse Security participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,713 merchant members.