• BrickHouse Secu

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.24/10 7.24/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.46/10 6.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.84/10 4.84/10

What is this?

"Awesome quality and I love my product! "

"I am completely satisfied with the products I have purchased through Brickhouse. I am confident that my Audi A6 can be located if it were ever to be stolen.

"I just got another tracker and here is my complaint. The salesman didn't bother to tell me that I was paying $99 for it. Then his comment in the conversation was it will come ready to go which isn't right because it has all the charging up and connecting stuff we have to go through again. This is the 3rd one I have bought and eventually have to buy another? This is going to be my last one so here's hoping that it works>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"

Rep reply posted Jun-23-2015

BrickHouseSecurity, BrickHouse Security rep has responded

“It was nice speaking with you earlier. As discussed we have refunded you in full for the replacement order of your device. As we recently acquired these devices from the company whom your original trackers were purchased from we are more than happy to honor free replacements at this time when needed, and you should not have been billed for this order. We sincerely apologize again for the error that was made that resulted in you being charged for the new tracker, but we thank you again for your patience and understanding in this matter.”

"Thanks for the excellent service. Will purchase again."

"We really like this little camera, does the job and the price is great. "

"The camera I ordered arrived promptly. I experienced some difficulty in set up, only because of my lack of expertise with electronics. A phone call to Brickhouse was all that was needed to get me up and running. I am very pleased with my Morza camera & online views."

"Product was as advertised and shipping was sooner than expected."

"The speed of delivery was really impressive!"

"The ordering and shipping process was very simple.
I was happy to see it delivered so fast.

I'm impressed how easy you have made this process.
thank you.

"Good selection of covert video gear. Prices are reasonable. Some of their gear is unique. Very prompt shipment."

"Someone was coming into my apartment without my knowledge or permission. I needed a way to find out who it was. The Camscura micro cam I bought worked perfectly. It is undetectable. It times great video over a long period of time. It is exactly what I needed."

"I was pleased with the product.
The shipping was fast.

"I love the ease to use the device and the quality of the picture"

"Good experience - one product got damaged early on, but that was probably because I dropped it - some of the instructions could be easier to understand - maybe paraphrasing would help."

"JUNK! Zone Shield DVR Mantel Clock. This is a horrible piece of equipment. Poorly made. Fails immediately after the warranty runs out and fried the mini sd card. Also, when calling for support, I got a person in the Philippines who had no Idea what he was talking about. Person #2 was better but with no satisfaction."

Rep reply posted Jun-09-2015

BrickHouseSecurity, BrickHouse Security rep has responded

“It was great speaking with you earlier. I'm very sorry again about the frustration you went through earlier, but I'm glad we were able to speak and come to a reasonable resolution to get a replacement for you. We will be investigating fully how your concern was handled by our support team to help make sure we are keeping the level of service which we expect from all of our agents.

Best regards,

Katie”

Share BrickHouse Security's store rating

BrickHouse Security is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BrickHouse Security is a merchant member
BrickHouse Security participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,851 merchant members.