Stores > BrickHouse Security

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.13/10 8.13/10

What is this?

2016-04-27

BrickHouse Rocks!

"I had problems with my passcode, called Customer Service; "Kevin" was patient, spoke clearly and resolved my problem for me, over the phone. He also went above and beyond, staying on the phone with me and walking me through my product questions, and setting up my GPS connection service. He also emailed me a helpful diagram showing me how to connect my GPS unit to the extra battery pack. I will also note that my unit arrived on time, within the window of time given to me."

This review was modified by TCrog on April 27 2016 07:27:36 PM

2016-04-25

Great Customer Service - Brickhouse Security Stands Behind what they Sell

"This being my first order from this reseller, I wasn't sure what I would encounter in Customer Service, but I was very pleasantly surprised. I had to return some items that did not work well for my particular needs and Ely was so helpful. I did not have to spend forever on the phone, i was able to get everything I needed by email just by chatting online.

I really appreciated this level of customer service, as time spent on tasks like returning items is time away from my business. I would definitely order from Brickhouse Security again - they stand behind everything they sell!

This review was modified by TexasG on April 25 2016 07:11:53 PM

2016-04-22

Finally, help!!

"I called tech support previously and got zero help. I had my device packed and ready to send back as a very dissatisfied customer. Instead, Charlie offered to help me set up my device. He was more than patient and he walked me through the steps and I now have a working camera. Thank you, Charlie! BTW, the manual that came with this device is horrible. I am going to rate customer service as fair. Not because of Charlie, who was excellent but, the first tech was not helpful and the email reply I got asking for help also was not one bit helpful."

This review was modified by jerseygirl77 on April 22 2016 11:13:42 AM

2016-04-20

Excellent service!

"Spoke with Aries (customer service) regarding problems with a tracker and he was able to fix the issue immediately. It was fast and painless. I have to say you have one of the best customer service agents out there. I'm a happy customer!"

This review was modified by Jadenicdao on April 20 2016 02:40:08 PM

2016-04-15

Astounded and Amazed!

"BrickHouse Security has consistently provided my company and me with superior products and service year after year. I just wanted to take a moment to stop and say thank you for being a STANDOUT in today's marketplace where mediocracy is the norm and failure is acceptable."

This review was modified by Michael_Ivy on April 15 2016 10:10:25 AM

2016-04-06

Very Satisfied with their Customer Service

"Was hesitant to actually phone in for help, but needed assistance now and not later. Was helped quick & pain free by Bien Andrade whom actually answered the phone.
Very satisfied with his help and attitude. Was done within minutes.
Thanks for providing real people for customer care issues.
Support case#679108 given with e-mail response - then I decided to just phone.

2016-03-28

Fantastic !

"After experiencing technical difficulties with a product, Your tech department addressed my issues with diligent resolve. Maicah ( technician) was very caring & thorough . So far there have been no further issues with it . Thank you ! "

This review was modified by Observer2 on March 28 2016 11:49:47 AM

2016-03-12

Lifesaver

"I was nervous & frustrated until I called Brick House! Clare walked patiently through my installation and activation process of Alarm wireless cameras! Thanks Clare!"

2016-03-05

Great company that willing to make it works

"Great customer service and willing to try new way to make thing work for the customer. Excellence Job.

This review was modified by Xbadboyz on March 06 2016 02:56:56 PM

2016-03-04

empty package

"I received a empty package"

2016-03-01

Help when needed...

"Just when you have given up on talking to a human because all customer service numbers are answered by a computer that puts you through to 5 million prompts and you want to pull your hair out, on comes Ava who literally was a god send. My questions were not that difficult but I needed answers. She not only answered my 2 questions, she went the extra mile to log into my account and walk me through the different stages. The equipment I purchased was only $100, but her assistance was worth thousands. Brickhouse, give this lady a raise. "

This review was modified by diggstown1 on March 01 2016 07:28:39 PM

2016-02-29

New battery

"My extended battery would not hold a charge after the 90 day warranty period. Brick House replace it at no charge. Thank you Brick House. I enjoy using your service and I'm glad this battery issue didn't get in the way."

This review was modified by mazzonem002 on February 29 2016 11:10:41 PM

2016-02-24

Very Pleasant Experience

"I called BrickHouse Security and talked with a young lady named Ava about returning a security camera I had purchased. I found I needed another style camera for my needs. Ava walked me through the return process like a pro. She sent me all the instructions in an email, which made the return very easy to complete. I am well pleased. Dave H. "

2016-02-23

Brings a new meaning to above and beyond!

"From the moment Ruth picked up the phone she was nothing but professional and helpful addressing all of my needs. I work in the customer service industry and never have I encountered such a dedicated and efficient individual. Most of all she did not give up until she resolved the issue, which wound up requiring her to call me a few times (where others would have quickly given up). So the least I can do to thank her is write this review to let her and others know that she surpassed my expectations of anybody I've ever dealt with in customer service."

This review was modified by anaqvi89 on February 23 2016 10:26:55 PM

2016-02-18

The worst tech support ever. No one is even a close 2nd.

"This company says they have 24 hour tech support that's great if they new what they were doing. These people who ever they are don't even know the products specs. I am sick of talking to them as i know their product better than them. The website has misleading info about their products. When it is questioned they say they will forward this info to their boss lol. The bottom line is the products are not what they are cracked up to be and Im tired of calling tech support to teach them about their products."

This review was modified by sadcustomer2121079 on February 19 2016 11:26:45 AM

Share BrickHouse Security's store rating

BrickHouse Security is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BrickHouse Security is a merchant member
BrickHouse Security participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,609 merchant members.