Stores > BrickHouse Security

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10

What is this?

2016-05-21

So you know!!

"I worked with Vin yesterday to do some troubleshooting. I wasn't a happy customer because over the last 8-9 months, I have had to call your customer service line several times. When I sign into my account I notice that the reports show NO ACTIVITY for sometimes 6-10 days. I know this isn't correct because my daughter (who has the device on her car) is driving all around California. Vin was very patient and understanding. He check everything from the servers to the sattelite (or whatever) to make sure everything was working fine systemically...and it was. He reassured me that sometimes once he sends a message to the device it takes a few minutes to respond.

I told him I'd be asking for a refund or credit on my account due to the many times when the device is basically useless to me and I was tired of spending over $30 a month for a device that gives me no information. Vin explained that the carrier was T-Mobile and if there's no service where the car is located, then maybe we wont' see activity on the device. He offered to extend my service for 2 weeks with no charge and/or give me some sort of credit. I appreciated that.

He's a great asset on your customer service; keep him happy...he keeps us happy!

This review was modified by NancyHewitt on May 21 2016 05:25:15 AM

2016-05-20

Fianlly got my Cameras

"orderd 7 cameras, received just two. Called and got the run around twice with two different people, Third time i called, i fianlly got some answers. Thy need to get that issues resolved. "

2016-05-20

Rush means rush!

"Rush, the customer service representative was very helpful. I explained my issue to her and she took care of it. There was something going on with the overall system and she explained to me what was happening, asked if I wanted to continue waiting or if I wanted her to call me back. I choose the callback....actually I didn't think she would call back, but she did....two times. Once to explain that the system was still down and the second time, to continue to get my issue resolved and that she did. She also remained on the phone while I actually logged into my account. She answered all my questions and it was amazing customer service experience overall! I wish all businesses had reps like her.
Thank you so much Rush!

Very Helpful

"Ishi helped me get my wifi camera connected to my wireless network through my router. She was very courteous & knowledgeable about what I was experiencing. "

This review was modified by cntryboy3253 on May 19 2016 08:13:35 PM

2016-05-19

With Vin hopefully I will win!

"I ordered a Spark Nano 4.0 GPS from BrickHouse Security and having diligently followed all the start up instructions I was not getting a connection to a satellite. I called for tec help and Vin was my customer service tec. After over half an hour of diligently trying all kinds of troubleshooting it became apparent that the server from the chip in the device was not strong enough in my area to make a connection. Calling me back, he arranged for me to return my device while expediting a replacement Immediately. He was helpful and although the experience is extremely frustrating for me, Vin certainly made the disappointment acceptable and was extremely helpful. Vin was invested in me getting a good result, hopefully this will eventually work out for me. Thank you Vin."

Great customer service!

"I just received my Adel Trinity 788 fingerprint door lock version 2. Unfortunately it would not fit my door. So I called brick house security right away to request a refund. I was fully expecting to pay the return shipping fees since my unit was not damaged. However, Aries Escalona made my day. He made the return process so painless and he even sent me a UPS shipping label so I wouldn't have to pay the return shipping. Awesome! I gave it 5 stars all around because I was completely satisfied every step of the way. I will definitely do business with this company in the future"

This review was modified by Aznc87 on May 19 2016 07:58:33 AM

2016-05-14

UNPARALLELED CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I'm a total tech idiot. Patricia was awesome. She was extremely patience and polite. I wish all customer support personnel could converse with callers as well as Patricia. I will purchase from Brickhouse again because of the outstanding customer service support. A retired FBI SSA recommended Brickhouse to me. I didn't know where to go to get what I needed so I asked him for his professional recommendation. I'm going to recommend Brickhouse to all of my friends and business associates. "

2016-05-06

courteous and efficient....Rush was really great !

"Rush was very helpful in every way. She was courteous, very personable, and helped me with my problem quickly and efficiently. I appreciated her concern and her positive personality. She was a pleasure to talk with and seemed genuinely concerned about my problem."

2016-05-05

A State Licensed Private INvestigator who has to have up to date technology ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Purchased from Brick house
many times. I have always been satisfied with their products!

2016-04-27

BrickHouse Rocks!

"I had problems with my passcode, called Customer Service; "Kevin" was patient, spoke clearly and resolved my problem for me, over the phone. He also went above and beyond, staying on the phone with me and walking me through my product questions, and setting up my GPS connection service. He also emailed me a helpful diagram showing me how to connect my GPS unit to the extra battery pack. I will also note that my unit arrived on time, within the window of time given to me."

This review was modified by TCrog on April 27 2016 07:27:36 PM

2016-04-25

Great Customer Service - Brickhouse Security Stands Behind what they Sell

"This being my first order from this reseller, I wasn't sure what I would encounter in Customer Service, but I was very pleasantly surprised. I had to return some items that did not work well for my particular needs and Ely was so helpful. I did not have to spend forever on the phone, i was able to get everything I needed by email just by chatting online.

I really appreciated this level of customer service, as time spent on tasks like returning items is time away from my business. I would definitely order from Brickhouse Security again - they stand behind everything they sell!

This review was modified by TexasG on April 25 2016 07:11:53 PM

2016-04-22

Finally, help!!

"I called tech support previously and got zero help. I had my device packed and ready to send back as a very dissatisfied customer. Instead, Charlie offered to help me set up my device. He was more than patient and he walked me through the steps and I now have a working camera. Thank you, Charlie! BTW, the manual that came with this device is horrible. I am going to rate customer service as fair. Not because of Charlie, who was excellent but, the first tech was not helpful and the email reply I got asking for help also was not one bit helpful."

This review was modified by jerseygirl77 on April 22 2016 11:13:42 AM

2016-04-20

Excellent service!

"Spoke with Aries (customer service) regarding problems with a tracker and he was able to fix the issue immediately. It was fast and painless. I have to say you have one of the best customer service agents out there. I'm a happy customer!"

This review was modified by Jadenicdao on April 20 2016 02:40:08 PM

2016-04-15

Astounded and Amazed!

"BrickHouse Security has consistently provided my company and me with superior products and service year after year. I just wanted to take a moment to stop and say thank you for being a STANDOUT in today's marketplace where mediocracy is the norm and failure is acceptable."

This review was modified by Michael_Ivy on April 15 2016 10:10:25 AM

2016-04-06

Very Satisfied with their Customer Service

"Was hesitant to actually phone in for help, but needed assistance now and not later. Was helped quick & pain free by Bien Andrade whom actually answered the phone.
Very satisfied with his help and attitude. Was done within minutes.
Thanks for providing real people for customer care issues.
Support case#679108 given with e-mail response - then I decided to just phone.

Share BrickHouse Security's store rating

BrickHouse Security is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BrickHouse Security is a merchant member
BrickHouse Security participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,594 merchant members.