• Address: 980 Avenue of the Americas

Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.03/10 7.03/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.96/10 5.96/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

"Terrible. You need to have a P.H.D to figure out their GPS tracking software. Not user friendly at all. Canceling subscribtion and lost a lot of money. And I am very web savvy.

Asked three times to speak to a supervisor. Seems like they use foreign call center as well.

"i like the last camera i bought, the coat hook, it works nice, infact its the best one iv gotten so far. the shipping is super fast i get anything i order within a few days to a week. they are a little pricey on some things i can find the same items cheaper online, but i like using brickhouse, they do have a lot of sales and promotions. im happy with this company"

"This is a really cool device! "

"The product I purchased is effective and works to my expectation. I will remain a satisfied customer. "

"Web site is easy to use. what first drew me to the website was the design. I'm happy with the products and will continue to shop when i need something."

"I love the camera. It has wonderful resolution, and I absolutely love the night vision capabilities!!! I can't believe how bright, the night vision is, and you can't even tell it's working. Love it. I guess that's why I have bought two of them now."

"Good descriptions of products online, thorough explanations of features, nice balance of options without being overwhelming"

"Love the ease of the web site. Ordering is super quick and easy. I received my order in 2 days even though i used standard shipping. This was my 2nd order through BrickHouse Security and i will definitely be back."

"Brickhouse Security has great customer service and I have bought several products from Brickhouse and have never been disappointed. All have been quality products at a great price. I am very satisfied with Brickhouse Security services as well."

"Great product, well packed, fast shipping. i hope to by from again.

Thanks...

"Ordering products from Brickhouse is always easy. Maybe a little over priced but I am very satisfied with their products.
I do wished they used a Technical support team from the United States instead of over seas. But their customer service is always stellar. Have had several issues with my tracking device but was always an easy fix.

"Quick shipping, good products"

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I purchased 4 items from this scammer company due to illegal entry into my apartment. I received 3 of them 2 of which didn't work at all. the other item worked briefly and then stopped all together. I am still awaiting the delivery of my spy pen which was in my town of Kingston Thursday.. then shipped back to Kentucky .. I called to return the 3 items I did get. They sent me a return merchandise form and plan on returning them as soon as this spy camera which is now sitting in Port Hope Canada till Monday . now I have been notified that I now have to pay duties and taxes on these items which was not part of the original agreement and was no where listed DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! the products suck and so does their service or lack thereof.. buyer beware!
Update DEC 23 OMG!! these creeps have now sent me a $40 bill via UPS for more duties and taxes in addition to having to pay $21.00 for delivery of spy pen last week! Brickhouse is run by corrupt evil people money hungry scanners Argggghh BOI may karma be upon them..

modified review Rep reply posted Jan-13-2015

BrickHouseSecurity, BrickHouse Security rep has responded

“I tried getting in contact with you about this situation, but unfortunately I have not heard back from you at this time. We understand from your review that you are very upset at having to pay customs and duties fees on the shipments for your order. We sincerely apologize for any confusion as we do try to make this very clear on our site that international shipments may be subject to these fees. Unfortunately our company does not have any control over customs or duties fees as they are levied by the destination country once the packages arrive there. If you would still like to discuss any of these issues you can reply to the email I sent you previously.

Best regards,

Katie”

"Fast shipping and GREAT Customer service! Ordered on Tuesday and got my home security system on Thursday. They called my up to activate it and walked me through all the features. I needed a lot of help cause I'm not a tech person and they were patient with me. "

"I don't have my invoice number handy but I have plenty of Service Tickets opened with them. I purchased the item on 10/14/14 today is 10/28/14 and I have been on the phone with poor customer service on a daily basis. Here are the issues:

1) They do not provide a user manual with the item NOR do they point you on how to set up your perameters.
2) When you call the customer service are not very helpful and they get all tangled up themselves. You can't make heads or tails of what they are saying to you.
3) The system has been "down" on their end with no "ETA" for completion.
4) They don't inform you, alert you or email you that the system is down. They also don't tell you when their software upgrades if they are really doing that will be completed by.
5) To date two weeks after having the product installed (which by default means I can no longer return it) I have been paying in advance a $29.99 fee and gotten NOTHING.
THIS IS A TOTAL RIP OFF. The sales folks are super friendly and quick to upsell you. You are better off finding a cheaper solution that you can actually manage. I just threw away $199 for the product $16 for shipping and $50 for installation. I would have been better off with a lowjack or an OnStar system.
I would not be surprised if this place went out of business and one would not find out. I have plenty of emails and tickets and calls to support my total dissatisfaction with this company.

modified review This review was modified by RamirezAI on October 28 2014 05:09:06 AM

BrickHouse Security is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BrickHouse Security is a merchant member
BrickHouse Security participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 1,909 merchant members.