Stores > BrickHouse Security

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.06/10 8.06/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
2017-02-14

Once again, very happy with the customer service.

"As I continue to upgrade and enhance my collection of covert cameras, Brickhouse Security has come through once again. I like the quality and selection of their cameras and feel as though I have found the best source for my business.
As I ordered yet another tool of my trade in the HD watch, I send my compliments out to Derick Severan for his assistance and professionalism in assisting my decision on which camera would suit my needs the best.

Thank you Derick and Brickhouse!

This review was modified by pryatelg on February 16 2017 07:30:01 AM

2017-02-07

Great service and support

"I ordered a complete new system for my business(replacing old out dated system). This included a new NVR and 23 cameras. The system itself was very user friendly and easy to install. The sales associate that helped with the purchase was very knowledgeable and if he did not know the answer he went above and beyond to get the correct answer(with their technical staff or call the manufacture). Excellent company to deal with! Will defiantly do business with again! "

This review was modified by TobySmith on February 09 2017 02:23:54 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-09-2017

“Hello,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and giving us a perfect score! BrickHouse Security is thrilled to hear such a great feedback. It's always been a pleasure for us knowing that our customers were completely satisfied with our service. If you would need help with anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

BrickHouse Security Team

2017-01-29

Truly the best Customer service

"Claire was a very attentive Brickhouse Security representative on my issues with their notifications service to my mobile devices for my Morza equipment. This is what I consider as the best asset a company has and that is a knowledgeable employee like Claire. Job well done in a timely manner too. This is a unsolicited review. "

This review was modified by pal220 on January 31 2017 01:37:41 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-31-2017

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! Claire is absolutely great in providing an exceptional experience and she is always looking for ways to improve her performance. Your recognition of her work is highly appreciated and we're glad that you are completely satisfied with the level of service that she provided. If you would need help with anything, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

2017-01-21

Defected Product & Unsatisfied Service

"Digital Breathalyzer, Item #273-642S

I received it at 12:45p on 1/18/17
I followed the instructions but it didn't work
I called at 1:30p to return but I was told they don't return before they troubleshoot first
I called at 4:00p on 1/20/17 and asked for troubleshoot and told I will be called back after they contact the manufacturer. I received a call at 5:50p saying that the manufacturer is not answering and that I will called on 1/21/17. No one called.

The gentleman I spoke to on 1/20/17 was very helpful and he tried his best.

The product is cheap.

I prefer to have my money back.

This review was modified by SamirHammami on January 24 2017 12:02:30 AM

2017-01-20

The chat that changed my life with Ruschelle phone professional in sales

"Have no money and trust no one when I went looking for help to my problem the professional had patients with me as I tested her realness without hesitating or judgment. I found myself trusting some I don't know for the first time and got valuable information that I couldn't afford staying professional and obeying her companies rules still able to give all the information needed her name was Ruschelle and her gonly was to help and inform even tho I clicked on tab that put meverything to a sales help rather than tech she didn't push anything for sale and found me the cheapest I could afford and for the first time I'm actually going to buy when all I wanted was info for everyone else that does it the wrong way take note and see how u can still be good at your job without being a greedy selfish high pressured shark.......also I would check mark the box asking if I was asked to do this review but I asked her for a way I can inform her higher ups so they can recognize her performance but she said there is only a email for this survey and I agreed so I guess that box do sent need checking?"

This review was modified by Logantis on January 24 2017 11:46:57 AM

“Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're glad that Ruschelle was able to accommodate you and be as flexible as she can to make our products available to you. She is an asset to us and we're delighted that you are satisfied on how she handled your concern. I will be sure to share your feedback with her, and the entire team. Your recognition of her work is greatly appreciated.

2017-01-16

Superb Customer service

"After installing the TrackPort 2.0 GPS Vehicle Tracker, I had several opportunities to contact BrickHouse Security's Customer Service department. On all occasions, the reps involved were patience, professional, and helpful. Such was especially true when, unfortunately, I had to request a return authorization from Paolo. During that conversation, Paolo attempted multiple ways to address my issue, but in the end my issue, tracker and owner physically separation, was not one to be resolved by Brickhouse. Nevertheless, I felt Paolo's attempt to find a way to solve my problem was extraordinary, and not expected. As a result, when a future opportunity to do business with Brickhouse arises, I will not hesitate to do so. "

This review was modified by qwestcomm on January 24 2017 11:46:23 AM

“Hi,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share that with us. We take pride in providing an excellent customer service experience and Paolo is one of our best and is very determined to look for ways to resolve each concern. We’re happy to hear that you’ve found us and will use our services in the future.

2017-01-16

Very Helpful

"Bien was great and helped me get my Spark Nano set up and online! He was very patient with me as I was having technical difficulties on my end! Thanks Bien!"

This review was modified by matt-30946 on January 24 2017 11:45:41 AM

“Hello,

Thank you! We appreciate your positive feedback. Bien is absolutely great and takes his job very seriously just like the rest of the members of our team. I made sure that he got the recognition he deserved. He was really happy to see your review. Call us if there is anything else we can help you with.

2017-01-12

Janice Fajardo do provide a great Customer Service

"Janice has been a great help today in helping me with the placing an order and her customer service is outstanding, and because of her excellent help I will gladly order more products from BrickHouse moving forward."

This review was modified by aagho on January 24 2017 11:45:05 AM

“Hello,

Thanks for leaving a great review and mentioning Janice! We work really hard to provide an exceptional customer service and tech support experience on every call and we always look for ways to improve our performances. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you would need further help.

2017-01-04

Not good

"I received my order, but the unit is not working and text support just wants to send information and wait more. I've already waited 10 days. "

Rep reply posted Jan-06-2017

“Hello,

Thank you for your comment and please accept our sincere apologies. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide. Due to the delay in using your GPS Tracker, we extended the subscription for two weeks. We thank you as well for giving us an opportunity to correct the problem and that lead to us taking steps in ensuring that we have something in place to prevent this from happening again. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to contact us.

2016-12-26

Spy Watch

"BrickHouse has the very best customer service ever! I ordered the waterproof Spy Watch as a Christmas gift for my daughter. We had a problem with the second hand being stuck. I sent an email on Christmas day and received a reply early on Dec. 26.
Customer service was very helpful and VERY quick. They are shipping a replacement OVERNIGHT! Amazing! I've never gotten this kind of customer service. I am very impressed and will be placing more orders. Thank You BrickHouse!

Rep reply posted Dec-30-2016

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're always happy to receive such comment from our customers appreciating our hard work. We are definitely inspired to do better. We thank you for letting us solve the problem and if you would need help with anything, please don't hesitate to contact us.

2016-12-19

So far so good! :-)

"So far I have purchased the spark nano as seems to be working just fine but I had to upgrade to something better and that was to the eon now waiting to see if this product is better then the one I have now. Customer service seems to also be great, shout out to vin!! He helped me trouble shoot my device and also spoke to me about possibly considering upgrading my device. And of course he was very nice and patient with me "

Rep reply posted Dec-21-2016

“Hello,

Thank you for the great feedback! We are happy to learn about your experience with our Customer Service and how Vin assisted you. He's one of the best asset in the Team. We are constantly striving to satisfy our customers' need. Your feedback is highly appreciated. If you would need help with anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

2016-12-15

So far so good...

"I have just placed my order but I did nit receive the products yet. Therefore; I can only comment on the pre-sale service quality which is great. Janice Fajardo was very helpful and kind to me. Now I am waiting for my order to arrive home and then I will try the cameras and see how they work. After that, I can come back and enter another hopefully another positive feedback."

This review was modified by iwilliamson on December 15 2016 12:10:36 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-23-2016

“Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We thank you for your kind words and I will be sure to share your feedback with Janice and the entire team. We love knowing that customers appreciate our service. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you would need help setting up your camera.

2016-12-13

My equipment lasted 2,5 years, Brickhouse Security is making it right.

"I bought two smoke detector cameras that came with an LCD 7 inch wireless monitor. Paid $789 in April of 2014.
The expensive $529 camera stopped working after a year. The other camera works but the monitor required to see the video stopped working this week. Today is December 13, 2016.

UPDATE: Brickhouse Security has promised a new monitor. I have a critical need for this equipment. Brickhouse will also send an address label to submit the camera for repair.

UPDATE 2: I am very happy that Brickhouse stood behind their merchandise. I will buy from them again.

This review was modified by Curto on December 14 2016 05:43:59 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-14-2016

“Hello,

We're glad that you contacted us and gave us a chance to resolve the issue. Again, we sincerely apologize for any frustration or inconvenience you have experienced. As discussed, we sent you a new LCD monitor as a replacement and a shipping label to send one of the cameras for repair. Your time and patience regarding this matter is highly appreciated. If you would need help with anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

2016-11-29

See Brickhouse Technical Support in action

"I bought a Camscura and a Sandish 64G Sd Simcard separately, I thought I did formatted the SIM correctly, but when I plugged in, the Camscura didn't work, I went back to the Manual step by step, down loaded the BHS Cam Setup Tool, did every thing right, the Camscura still did n't work, then I bought another Kingston SD 64 G Simcard thinking the Scandish was damaged,went home formatted, but still, it didn't work, the RED light just keep on pop up after the GREEN, so frustrated I almost give it up and about to return the whole thing..Luckily, today 11/29/16, I called Brick House Technical Support and spoke to Lino, he remotely helped me to formatted both SD card correctly , now every thing is work perfectly + having 2 64G Simcard and the recorded pictures are beautiful,I'm truly appreciated his knowledge and being so patience with me...THANK YOU Lino-THANK YOU-THANK YOU..Michael Bui "

This review was modified by michaeltrubui on November 29 2016 01:41:15 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-14-2016

“Hello,

It has been a pleasure serving you! We are very pleased to know that Lino was able to give you an exceptional technical support and exerted effort to resolve the issue. Thank you for the great review and for giving us a perfect score. We always strive to give the best for our customers. Your recognition of his work is greatly appreciated. If you would need help with anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

2016-11-28

Easy peasy!

"very pleasant experience calling for my return of the product I purchased> Patricia was wonderful!"

Rep reply posted Nov-30-2016

“Hi,

Thank you for the awesome review and a perfect rating! Patricia is one of the best asset to the Team and exceptionally great just like the rest of the members of BrickHouse Security. We really appreciate your satisfaction with the company and we look forward to be of any assistance in the future.

Share BrickHouse Security's store rating

BrickHouse Security is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BrickHouse Security is a merchant member
BrickHouse Security participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,446 merchant members.