Stores > BrickHouse Security

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.15/10 8.15/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.47/10 8.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.95/10 8.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review BrickHouse Security by clicking a star below.

Juana Diaz Puerto Rico
2017-03-22

service

"It was a good and excellent service"

This review was modified by jose-28593 on March 24 2017 12:30:01 PM

2017-03-22

Extremely Professional

"Janice was knowledgeable of the product I ordered, and professional throughout the entire interaction."

This review was modified by ThulianPinkFish on March 24 2017 06:00:01 AM

2017-03-10

Fantastic Customer Service

"We ordered an Angel Eye Mini Cam with DVR back in September and barely got around to using it this week. We noticed that there were some audio issues with the camera and we were not able to hear the voices on the recording. When I called Sol, he was so nice and helpful and even though it is past the 90 warranty, he was able to approve a replacement return for our camera. Thank you so much Sol, I really appreciate your help today! You very easily could have just said no and you worked really hard to make sure I was happy at the end of the call. It is rare to find customer service like that these days and I really appreciate you and what you did for us today. Thank you again and again! "

This review was modified by Shelsea on March 14 2017 12:09:45 PM

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We'd want our customers to get the best out of the device that they purchased from BrickHouse Security and we're glad that Sol was able to extend our assistance to you. We appreciate you commending him and we'll make sure to share your kind words to the entire Team. If you would need help with anything, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
BrickHouse Security Support ”

2017-03-03

Superb service

"Extremely satisfied with customer service, very friendly and informed on products I'm interested in. The products i have ordered have been impeccable. Highly recommended your services to any and all "

This review was modified by StaciRoe on March 14 2017 07:12:09 AM

“Hello,

Thank you for your amazing review and recommendation! We always do our best to offer great quality products, world-class customer service and unlimited lifetime technical support. Our Team is competent and well-equipped with the knowledge of our products and services. You can always reach our Support Team if you would need help with anything.

Regards,
BrickHouse Security Support ”

2017-03-02

Blackwater Detective Agency

"I was very happy with Paulo the agent I spoke with. Very detailed conversation a good listener. My equipment was upgraded:12 trackers and 1Nano 4 to a 5."

This review was modified by Blackwater4star4 on March 14 2017 07:11:34 AM

“Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We make sure that our customers feel valued and we're pleased that Paolo was able to accommodate and assist you effectively. We thank you for giving us the chance to provide you better devices. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you would need help with anything.

2017-02-20

Very Satisfied Customer

"Brickhouse is a company I can definitely trust. Their products are always great and up to date. I received a product that did not work. I was able to return or exchange it for a full refund. Out of all the products I have purchased, that only happened once. I will always check out Brickhouse for all my special needs."

This review was modified by shaharalson on February 24 2017 11:36:50 AM

“Hello,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating! We take pride in providing high-performance technology tools for security and surveillance needs and we always look for ways to improve our current offerings. We thank you for your patronage. Call us if there is anything else we can help you with.

2017-02-19

Good customer service experience but order handling time could be better

"I placed an order with Brickhouse Security online for the first time on a Sunday night for an item that was shown as being in stock. On the following Friday, I received an email saying that my order had been cancelled because the item was discontinued and that a sales representative would contact me to discuss an alternative. At this point I cynically assumed that it was a dishonest site and that the salesperson was going to try to upsell me or sell an unrelated item. But actually, the salesperson (who phoned me that same day) was phoning because the item they had in stock was slightly different than the description online (different number of accessories). After confirming with me that I still wanted it, he was able to enter a new order for it that day and it shipped out to me on the next business day.

So overall a good experience. I very much appreciate that Brickhouse reached out about the discrepancy before shipping my order. However, it was 4 full business days between when I ordered and when they contacted me about the issue, so there's some room for improvement there. Also, part of the item (Taser cartridges) was already a full year into its 5-year shelf life when I received it.

This review was modified by tristan_schmelcher on February 21 2017 10:00:06 PM

2017-02-16

"I am a New Jersey Licensed Private Investigator and I do a lot of hidden camera work in New Jersey and New York I want to personally thank and commend Gok Tezgor for his outstanding dedication and service he always goes out of his way to help and assist me. Thanks You Gok

Michael Mancuso

This review was modified by mmanc75794 on February 24 2017 11:34:59 AM

“Hello,

Thanks for leaving a review and mentioning our Sales Expert Gok. We’re happy to hear that you’ve found us and use our services. We go above and beyond to ensure that every customer is 100% satisfied. We really appreciate you taking the time to share that with us. Please don’t hesitate to contact us If you would need help with anything.

2017-02-14

Once again, very happy with the customer service.

"As I continue to upgrade and enhance my collection of covert cameras, Brickhouse Security has come through once again. I like the quality and selection of their cameras and feel as though I have found the best source for my business.
As I ordered yet another tool of my trade in the HD watch, I send my compliments out to Derick Severan for his assistance and professionalism in assisting my decision on which camera would suit my needs the best.

Thank you Derick and Brickhouse!

This review was modified by pryatelg on February 24 2017 11:33:31 AM

“Hello,

Thank you for the great review! As a company, we do our very best in providing security and surveillance solutions to our customers and we always look for ways to upgrade our current offerings. We really appreciate you taking the time to send your compliments to Derick, he is definitely an asset to our team and I'll make sure to share your kind words to him. We're looking forward to be of any assistance in the future.

2017-02-07

Great service and support

"I ordered a complete new system for my business(replacing old out dated system). This included a new NVR and 23 cameras. The system itself was very user friendly and easy to install. The sales associate that helped with the purchase was very knowledgeable and if he did not know the answer he went above and beyond to get the correct answer(with their technical staff or call the manufacture). Excellent company to deal with! Will defiantly do business with again! "

This review was modified by TobySmith on February 09 2017 02:23:54 PM
Rep reply posted Feb-09-2017

“Hello,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and giving us a perfect score! BrickHouse Security is thrilled to hear such a great feedback. It's always been a pleasure for us knowing that our customers were completely satisfied with our service. If you would need help with anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

BrickHouse Security Team

2017-01-29

Truly the best Customer service

"Claire was a very attentive Brickhouse Security representative on my issues with their notifications service to my mobile devices for my Morza equipment. This is what I consider as the best asset a company has and that is a knowledgeable employee like Claire. Job well done in a timely manner too. This is a unsolicited review. "

This review was modified by pal220 on January 31 2017 01:37:41 PM
Rep reply posted Jan-31-2017

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! Claire is absolutely great in providing an exceptional experience and she is always looking for ways to improve her performance. Your recognition of her work is highly appreciated and we're glad that you are completely satisfied with the level of service that she provided. If you would need help with anything, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

2017-01-21

Defected Product & Unsatisfied Service

"Digital Breathalyzer, Item #273-642S

I received it at 12:45p on 1/18/17
I followed the instructions but it didn't work
I called at 1:30p to return but I was told they don't return before they troubleshoot first
I called at 4:00p on 1/20/17 and asked for troubleshoot and told I will be called back after they contact the manufacturer. I received a call at 5:50p saying that the manufacturer is not answering and that I will called on 1/21/17. No one called.

The gentleman I spoke to on 1/20/17 was very helpful and he tried his best.

The product is cheap.

I prefer to have my money back.

This review was modified by SamirHammami on January 24 2017 12:02:30 AM

2017-01-20

The chat that changed my life with Ruschelle phone professional in sales

"Have no money and trust no one when I went looking for help to my problem the professional had patients with me as I tested her realness without hesitating or judgment. I found myself trusting some I don't know for the first time and got valuable information that I couldn't afford staying professional and obeying her companies rules still able to give all the information needed her name was Ruschelle and her gonly was to help and inform even tho I clicked on tab that put meverything to a sales help rather than tech she didn't push anything for sale and found me the cheapest I could afford and for the first time I'm actually going to buy when all I wanted was info for everyone else that does it the wrong way take note and see how u can still be good at your job without being a greedy selfish high pressured shark.......also I would check mark the box asking if I was asked to do this review but I asked her for a way I can inform her higher ups so they can recognize her performance but she said there is only a email for this survey and I agreed so I guess that box do sent need checking?"

This review was modified by Logantis on January 24 2017 11:46:57 AM

“Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're glad that Ruschelle was able to accommodate you and be as flexible as she can to make our products available to you. She is an asset to us and we're delighted that you are satisfied on how she handled your concern. I will be sure to share your feedback with her, and the entire team. Your recognition of her work is greatly appreciated.

2017-01-16

Superb Customer service

"After installing the TrackPort 2.0 GPS Vehicle Tracker, I had several opportunities to contact BrickHouse Security's Customer Service department. On all occasions, the reps involved were patience, professional, and helpful. Such was especially true when, unfortunately, I had to request a return authorization from Paolo. During that conversation, Paolo attempted multiple ways to address my issue, but in the end my issue, tracker and owner physically separation, was not one to be resolved by Brickhouse. Nevertheless, I felt Paolo's attempt to find a way to solve my problem was extraordinary, and not expected. As a result, when a future opportunity to do business with Brickhouse arises, I will not hesitate to do so. "

This review was modified by qwestcomm on January 24 2017 11:46:23 AM

“Hi,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share that with us. We take pride in providing an excellent customer service experience and Paolo is one of our best and is very determined to look for ways to resolve each concern. We’re happy to hear that you’ve found us and will use our services in the future.

2017-01-16

Very Helpful

"Bien was great and helped me get my Spark Nano set up and online! He was very patient with me as I was having technical difficulties on my end! Thanks Bien!"

This review was modified by matt-30946 on January 24 2017 11:45:41 AM

“Hello,

Thank you! We appreciate your positive feedback. Bien is absolutely great and takes his job very seriously just like the rest of the members of our team. I made sure that he got the recognition he deserved. He was really happy to see your review. Call us if there is anything else we can help you with.

Share BrickHouse Security's store rating

BrickHouse Security is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BrickHouse Security is a merchant member
BrickHouse Security participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.