Stores > BrickHouse Security

Customer service: Rating 8.58/10 8.58/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10

2016-11-29

See Brickhouse Technical Support in action

"I bought a Camscura and a Sandish 64G Sd Simcard separately, I thought I did formatted the SIM correctly, but when I plugged in, the Camscura didn't work, I went back to the Manual step by step, down loaded the BHS Cam Setup Tool, did every thing right, the Camscura still did n't work, then I bought another Kingston SD 64 G Simcard thinking the Scandish was damaged,went home formatted, but still, it didn't work, the RED light just keep on pop up after the GREEN, so frustrated I almost give it up and about to return the whole thing..Luckily, today 11/29/16, I called Brick House Technical Support and spoke to Lino, he remotely helped me to formatted both SD card correctly , now every thing is work perfectly + having 2 64G Simcard and the recorded pictures are beautiful,I'm truly appreciated his knowledge and being so patience with me...THANK YOU Lino-THANK YOU-THANK YOU..Michael Bui "

This review was modified by michaeltrubui on November 29 2016 01:41:15 PM

2016-11-28

Easy peasy!

"very pleasant experience calling for my return of the product I purchased> Patricia was wonderful!"

Rep reply posted Nov-30-2016

“Hi,

Thank you for the awesome review and a perfect rating! Patricia is one of the best asset to the Team and exceptionally great just like the rest of the members of BrickHouse Security. We really appreciate your satisfaction with the company and we look forward to be of any assistance in the future.

2016-11-26

Sweet

"Romeo was great, was there for me every time I needed help or any questions. I will refer "

Rep reply posted Nov-30-2016

“Hello,

Thank you for the great feedback! We are very pleased to know that Romeo was able to provide an excellent support as we always strive to give the best to our customers. Your recognition of his work is greatly appreciated. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to contact us.

2016-11-17

"Fisrst: I was very impressed with the product and what it would do.

Second: After I received it and realized I no longer needed it I was troubled with idea of what I would have to go through to return it and stop the service.

Third:I contacted Customer Service and spoke with Romeo Ibanga (WHAT A SUPER STAR)!!!! He was very professional and helpful with the process. He took away all my concerns and fears about how DIFFICULT this return was going to be. He restored my faith in CUSTOMER SERVICE. I would like to thank Brickhouse in general and Romeo in particular for the great experience I have had. If I ever have a need for this product again I WILL PURCHASE FROM BRICKHOUSE. I have already told family and friends about this Company and its products.

Thanks Romeo and Brickhouse

Rep reply posted Nov-22-2016

“Hello,

It has been a pleasure serving you. Thank you for the awesome review and for giving us a perfect score. We're very glad that Romeo was able to give you an exceptional customer service. He is very dedicated and BrickHouse Security takes pride in giving priority to their customers. Your recognition of his work is greatly appreciated and will surely motivated him more. If you would need help with anything, please don't hesitate to contact us.

2016-11-11

Awesome and Helpful

"Very easy representative willing to go the extra mile to take care of everything."

Rep reply posted Nov-15-2016

“Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! Our Team is dedicated in providing an exceptional Customer Service and Tech Support experience to our customers. We're delighted that you are completely satisfied on how we handled your concern. We look forward to be of any assistance in the future.

2016-11-03

Romeo to the rescue

"I had problems setting up my camera and was extremely frustrated
until Romeo took my phone call. He is highly competent, knowledgeable,
patient and very pleasant. Brickhouse is very fortunate to have him as an employee.
Romeo is still working with me to fix the problem. He had to send out a replacement
SD card because the one that came with the camera was defective .Romeo is a
great asset to the company.

Rep reply posted Nov-15-2016

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback and we apologize for any inconvenience. We're glad that Romeo was able to assist you. He is one of the best and indeed an asset to our Team. We always strive to give the best customer service experience at all times. If you would need help with anything, please don't hesitate to call us.

2016-10-28

Fantastic customer service

"Fantastic return service. I did mistake in order ID but the costumer service corrected it for me and refunded it. Thanks"

This review was modified by Ahomsi on October 28 2016 03:39:16 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-02-2016

“Hello,

Thank you for the great feedback! It has been a pleasure serving you. We always strive to give the best customer service experience. If you would need help with anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

2016-10-28

not satisfied

"i ordered my item 7 days ago and was scheduled for delivery on Tuesday. The representative put my address in wrong and I have called brickhouse back this week to update so they could update with ups. ups says it was not updated and I have had to stay on the phone with ups for approximately two hours this week trying to get my item delivered. I finally spoke with a supervisor to try to get corrected with ups. will not order again from this company."

This review was modified by MERINDA22 on October 28 2016 08:44:18 AM
Rep reply posted Nov-02-2016

“Hello,

It was nice speaking with you earlier. We sincerely apologize for any frustration or inconvenience you have experienced, but I'm glad we were able to speak and come to a reasonable resolution. We are dedicated in ensuring we maintain the level of quality we expect from all our employees so we have audited the calls you made and addressed the issues directly with the agents involved together with their supervisors. Again, please accept our apologies and we thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.

Kind Regards,

2016-10-21

very satisfied with the excellent customer service

"overall, I am very impressed with the assistance from Romeo. Will definitely visit Brickhouse for future purchases as so far, I am very happy with the level of professionalism and customer service from the ordering stage to after sales."

This review was modified by yeinloh11 on October 21 2016 09:16:42 AM
Rep reply posted Oct-26-2016

“Hi,

Thank you for the great feedback and a perfect rating! We are very pleased to know that Romeo was able to give you the best customer service experience as well as the other representatives that assisted you. Your commendation to the entire team is higly appreciated. We look forward to be of any assistance in the future.

2016-10-07

Meynard Saved the Day

"Ok so I am a technically challenged mom trying to keep up with a wild teenager. Trying to navigate geofences, alerts and the whole thing was very intimidating and frustrating. Meynard saved the day through our on line chat and fixed everything FOR me..... Meynard did not just tell me how to do it but handled each of the items, very patiently I might add and set everything up. Great customer service. "

Rep reply posted Oct-10-2016

“Hello,

Thank you for the perfect rating! We're glad that you were completely satisfied with the kind of service he provided. Your recognition of Meynard's work is highly appreciated. We look forward to be of any assistance in the future.

BrickHouse Security Team"”

2016-10-03

Fast service

"Super friendly representatives. Went above and beyond to help me out. "

This review was modified by Jo_mo on October 03 2016 10:17:55 AM
Rep reply posted Oct-09-2016

“Hello,

Thank you for the great feedback! It has been a pleasure serving you. BrickHouse Security takes pride in giving priority to their customers. We always strive to give the best customer service experience. If you would need help with anything, don't hesitate to call us.

2016-10-01

Support Depends on who you get

"First I received a defective product, I knew it was the first day I it was installed. It took a week to get support to realize. Several tech would just pass and tell it may take 24 hours to setup, then after 24 hours the techs said it would take 48 hours. I found a tech that would listen, Determined the unit was defective. Second install was better but still had errors got the same run around as the first one. Wait 24 hours then 48 hours. Next, tech that was willing to work. I received a list of error codes and I was able to help the tech and programmer get the system working. I got the device installed and operational in the last minute. "

Rep reply posted Oct-04-2016

“Hello Tim,

Thank you for giving us an oppurtunity to talk with you regarding your experience with us. Again, We sincerely apologize for the frustration you had in getting your device to work. It was also our pleasure to know that you appreciate how Dillon and Gerebel helped you in resolving the issue with your GPS tracker. As per our discussion, we have adjusted your bill date and extended your service. We appreciate your time and patience regarding this matter. Please don't hesitate to let us know how we can be of any assistance.

Best Regards,

2016-09-21

Fast call, Fast service.

"I call today and this may be the 1st time I'm 100% satisfy with their service.
1.) wait time is 2 minute.
2.) Ely knows what my concern are.
3.) Ely research my request.
4.) Ely return with a solution satisfactory to me and Brickhouse.
5.) Win - Win situation for all.

This review was modified by HankSy on September 21 2016 11:14:45 AM
Rep reply posted Sep-26-2016

“Hello,

We wish to express our gratitude for your positive comments. Ely is exceptionally good and your recognition of her work is much appreciated. We're glad that you were completely satisfied with the kind of service she provided. We look forward to be of any assistance in the future.

2016-09-20

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

"I don't know how on earth I paid for this product, which wasn't cheap and yet have to go through such a cumbersome process to verify with the picture of my credit card as well as my National ID, which seriously, didn't make any sense to me until now. It is not as if I bought a gun or something. The best part was when I asked for reasons, they simply replied that this is a requirement. ( which is still not giving an answer to my question directly !! )

Instead of trying to make the sale go through since I was prepared to spend with them (I have already provided my credit card info on the onset of the sale), they even told me that they may cancel the sale if I want it too. Now question : Why would you even want to get to that point of exploring a negative conclusion without trying your VERY BEST to exhaust ALL MEANS to assist a customer?

WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE???

This review was modified by Gabriel_ on September 20 2016 08:33:57 PM
Rep reply posted Sep-22-2016

“Hi Gabriel,

It was a pleasure speaking with you about this earlier. As we discussed, this situation was not handled correctly and the explanation provided to you about the additional verification we required was incomplete and generic. Thank you again for providing me the information and feedback I needed to look into this further that lead to us taking steps in ensuring that we have something in place to prevent this from happening again. We have addressed this directly with the agents involved, as well as to everyone in the support team to ensure we maintain the level of quality which we expect from them. I'm glad we were able to talk and hope I was able to leave you with a better feeling about your purchase with us.

Best regards,
Irene
BrickHouse Security Support Team

2016-09-06

"The Nathan helped me efficiently. Fast, quick and efficient jist like how i want it."

This review was modified by Rumeraz on September 06 2016 12:18:42 AM
Rep reply posted Sep-06-2016

“Hello,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating! We are very pleased to know that Nathan was able to provide you an excellent Customer Service experience. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call us.

Share BrickHouse Security's store rating

BrickHouse Security is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BrickHouse Security is a merchant member
BrickHouse Security participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,455 merchant members.