Stores > BrickHouse Security

Customer service: Rating 8.71/10 8.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
2017-01-16

Superb Customer service

"After installing the TrackPort 2.0 GPS Vehicle Tracker, I had several opportunities to contact BrickHouse Security's Customer Service department. On all occasions, the reps involved were patience, professional, and helpful. Such was especially true when, unfortunately, I had to request a return authorization from Paolo. During that conversation, Paolo attempted multiple ways to address my issue, but in the end my issue, tracker and owner physically separation, was not one to be resolved by Brickhouse. Nevertheless, I felt Paolo's attempt to find a way to solve my problem was extraordinary, and not expected. As a result, when a future opportunity to do business with Brickhouse arises, I will not hesitate to do so. "

This review was modified by qwestcomm on January 18 2017 03:15:01 PM

2017-01-16

Very Helpful

"Bien was great and helped me get my Spark Nano set up and online! He was very patient with me as I was having technical difficulties on my end! Thanks Bien!"

This review was modified by matt-30946 on January 18 2017 02:45:02 PM

2017-01-12

Janice Fajardo do provide a great Customer Service

"Janice has been a great help today in helping me with the placing an order and her customer service is outstanding, and because of her excellent help I will gladly order more products from BrickHouse moving forward."

This review was modified by aagho on January 17 2017 12:00:51 AM

2017-01-04

Not good

"I received my order, but the unit is not working and text support just wants to send information and wait more. I've already waited 10 days. "

Rep reply posted Jan-06-2017

“Hello,

Thank you for your comment and please accept our sincere apologies. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide. Due to the delay in using your GPS Tracker, we extended the subscription for two weeks. We thank you as well for giving us an opportunity to correct the problem and that lead to us taking steps in ensuring that we have something in place to prevent this from happening again. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to contact us.

2016-12-26

Spy Watch

"BrickHouse has the very best customer service ever! I ordered the waterproof Spy Watch as a Christmas gift for my daughter. We had a problem with the second hand being stuck. I sent an email on Christmas day and received a reply early on Dec. 26.
Customer service was very helpful and VERY quick. They are shipping a replacement OVERNIGHT! Amazing! I've never gotten this kind of customer service. I am very impressed and will be placing more orders. Thank You BrickHouse!

Rep reply posted Dec-30-2016

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're always happy to receive such comment from our customers appreciating our hard work. We are definitely inspired to do better. We thank you for letting us solve the problem and if you would need help with anything, please don't hesitate to contact us.

2016-12-19

So far so good! :-)

"So far I have purchased the spark nano as seems to be working just fine but I had to upgrade to something better and that was to the eon now waiting to see if this product is better then the one I have now. Customer service seems to also be great, shout out to vin!! He helped me trouble shoot my device and also spoke to me about possibly considering upgrading my device. And of course he was very nice and patient with me "

Rep reply posted Dec-21-2016

“Hello,

Thank you for the great feedback! We are happy to learn about your experience with our Customer Service and how Vin assisted you. He's one of the best asset in the Team. We are constantly striving to satisfy our customers' need. Your feedback is highly appreciated. If you would need help with anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

2016-12-15

So far so good...

"I have just placed my order but I did nit receive the products yet. Therefore; I can only comment on the pre-sale service quality which is great. Janice Fajardo was very helpful and kind to me. Now I am waiting for my order to arrive home and then I will try the cameras and see how they work. After that, I can come back and enter another hopefully another positive feedback."

This review was modified by iwilliamson on December 15 2016 12:10:36 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-23-2016

“Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We thank you for your kind words and I will be sure to share your feedback with Janice and the entire team. We love knowing that customers appreciate our service. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you would need help setting up your camera.

2016-12-13

My equipment lasted 2,5 years, Brickhouse Security is making it right.

"I bought two smoke detector cameras that came with an LCD 7 inch wireless monitor. Paid $789 in April of 2014.
The expensive $529 camera stopped working after a year. The other camera works but the monitor required to see the video stopped working this week. Today is December 13, 2016.

UPDATE: Brickhouse Security has promised a new monitor. I have a critical need for this equipment. Brickhouse will also send an address label to submit the camera for repair.

UPDATE 2: I am very happy that Brickhouse stood behind their merchandise. I will buy from them again.

This review was modified by Curto on December 14 2016 05:43:59 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-14-2016

“Hello,

We're glad that you contacted us and gave us a chance to resolve the issue. Again, we sincerely apologize for any frustration or inconvenience you have experienced. As discussed, we sent you a new LCD monitor as a replacement and a shipping label to send one of the cameras for repair. Your time and patience regarding this matter is highly appreciated. If you would need help with anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

2016-11-29

See Brickhouse Technical Support in action

"I bought a Camscura and a Sandish 64G Sd Simcard separately, I thought I did formatted the SIM correctly, but when I plugged in, the Camscura didn't work, I went back to the Manual step by step, down loaded the BHS Cam Setup Tool, did every thing right, the Camscura still did n't work, then I bought another Kingston SD 64 G Simcard thinking the Scandish was damaged,went home formatted, but still, it didn't work, the RED light just keep on pop up after the GREEN, so frustrated I almost give it up and about to return the whole thing..Luckily, today 11/29/16, I called Brick House Technical Support and spoke to Lino, he remotely helped me to formatted both SD card correctly , now every thing is work perfectly + having 2 64G Simcard and the recorded pictures are beautiful,I'm truly appreciated his knowledge and being so patience with me...THANK YOU Lino-THANK YOU-THANK YOU..Michael Bui "

This review was modified by michaeltrubui on November 29 2016 01:41:15 PM
Rep reply posted Dec-14-2016

“Hello,

It has been a pleasure serving you! We are very pleased to know that Lino was able to give you an exceptional technical support and exerted effort to resolve the issue. Thank you for the great review and for giving us a perfect score. We always strive to give the best for our customers. Your recognition of his work is greatly appreciated. If you would need help with anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

2016-11-28

Easy peasy!

"very pleasant experience calling for my return of the product I purchased> Patricia was wonderful!"

Rep reply posted Nov-30-2016

“Hi,

Thank you for the awesome review and a perfect rating! Patricia is one of the best asset to the Team and exceptionally great just like the rest of the members of BrickHouse Security. We really appreciate your satisfaction with the company and we look forward to be of any assistance in the future.

2016-11-26

Sweet

"Romeo was great, was there for me every time I needed help or any questions. I will refer "

This review was modified by Bahriandsons on December 09 2016 03:46:13 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-30-2016

“Hello,

Thank you for the great feedback! We are very pleased to know that Romeo was able to provide an excellent support as we always strive to give the best to our customers. Your recognition of his work is greatly appreciated. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to contact us.

2016-11-17

"Fisrst: I was very impressed with the product and what it would do.

Second: After I received it and realized I no longer needed it I was troubled with idea of what I would have to go through to return it and stop the service.

Third:I contacted Customer Service and spoke with Romeo Ibanga (WHAT A SUPER STAR)!!!! He was very professional and helpful with the process. He took away all my concerns and fears about how DIFFICULT this return was going to be. He restored my faith in CUSTOMER SERVICE. I would like to thank Brickhouse in general and Romeo in particular for the great experience I have had. If I ever have a need for this product again I WILL PURCHASE FROM BRICKHOUSE. I have already told family and friends about this Company and its products.

Thanks Romeo and Brickhouse

Rep reply posted Nov-22-2016

“Hello,

It has been a pleasure serving you. Thank you for the awesome review and for giving us a perfect score. We're very glad that Romeo was able to give you an exceptional customer service. He is very dedicated and BrickHouse Security takes pride in giving priority to their customers. Your recognition of his work is greatly appreciated and will surely motivated him more. If you would need help with anything, please don't hesitate to contact us.

2016-11-11

Awesome and Helpful

"Very easy representative willing to go the extra mile to take care of everything."

Rep reply posted Nov-15-2016

“Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! Our Team is dedicated in providing an exceptional Customer Service and Tech Support experience to our customers. We're delighted that you are completely satisfied on how we handled your concern. We look forward to be of any assistance in the future.

2016-11-03

Romeo to the rescue

"I had problems setting up my camera and was extremely frustrated
until Romeo took my phone call. He is highly competent, knowledgeable,
patient and very pleasant. Brickhouse is very fortunate to have him as an employee.
Romeo is still working with me to fix the problem. He had to send out a replacement
SD card because the one that came with the camera was defective .Romeo is a
great asset to the company.

Rep reply posted Nov-15-2016

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback and we apologize for any inconvenience. We're glad that Romeo was able to assist you. He is one of the best and indeed an asset to our Team. We always strive to give the best customer service experience at all times. If you would need help with anything, please don't hesitate to call us.

2016-10-28

Fantastic customer service

"Fantastic return service. I did mistake in order ID but the costumer service corrected it for me and refunded it. Thanks"

This review was modified by Ahomsi on October 28 2016 03:39:16 PM
Rep reply posted Nov-02-2016

“Hello,

Thank you for the great feedback! It has been a pleasure serving you. We always strive to give the best customer service experience. If you would need help with anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

Share BrickHouse Security's store rating

BrickHouse Security is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BrickHouse Security is a merchant member
BrickHouse Security participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,443 merchant members.