Stores > BrickHouse Security

Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.25/10 6.25/10

What is this?

2016-02-08

Not Impressed

"We purchased 2 units. One with the long battery life used with a magnet under the vehicle. $350 worth fell off on the first day and broke into a million pieces! Took forever to get the two devices on one platform. Then when I canceled the broke one. Both of them where removed from the tracking platform. Repeated customer service calls to make things work. "

2016-01-29

OUTSTANDING HELP

"As always, when I purchase a product from BRICKHOUSESECURITY I know that any question or problem I encounter about my purchased product can be remedied by making a phone call to either customer service or tech support. I spoke with MICA, CATHY and ALVIN on 01/29/2016 and they all listened and made decisions to help me with my activation and SD card formatting. The product was not a problem it was on my end, not knowing or not being sure what to do or if I was going to do it correctly - the three (3) aforementioned tech support experts help all three (3) of my problems to be rectified. I cannot also forget Shaneek who helped my purchase the products.

Everyone was an asset to BRICKHOUSESECURITY and should receive a Commendatory Notification for helping me with my problems and solving them with their excellent knowledge.

Thanking you all once again

Jerry Rounbehler
Regional Investigations, Inc.
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582

2016-01-25

Covert Cubicles

"Great product. This is really what our small business has been needing for a long time!
Thanks!!!

2016-01-20

Rebooted...

"My account went dark for two years. I decided to restart the service. From start to finish it took 15 mins. The agent on the phone was extremely friendly, professional and made the experience a breeze. They even shipped me a brand new GPS tracker at no charge. Perfect experience. "

This review was modified by Mazz108 on January 20 2016 02:39:48 PM

2016-01-19

Excellent Tech Support from Diana!

"I was having difficulty formatting an sd card for my camscura pro. The problems all started when i got Windows 10 on my computer. Diana V. brilliantly took charge of the problem, and worked with me until we were able to properly format the card, and then tested it in the camera. It worked!
Many thanks, Diana, for all your hard work. It paid off.

2016-01-13

"Ava was very helpful in merging our new device to our existing account. "

This review was modified by ShannonMyers on January 13 2016 11:37:02 AM

2015-12-23

"Ordered on the 18th and paid for 2nd day air so it would be here in time for Christmas. The shipping notice from Brickhouse indicated it shipped on the 23rd. 2 day air means it will get here on the 25th. I don't think UPS will deliver anything on Christmas day. What happened to the 2 day air I paid for? If I wanted it after Christmas I would not have paid for 2 day air which would have gotten it here on the 20th (21st at the latest). Thanks Brickhouse."

This review was modified by Csegars on December 23 2015 10:18:39 AM

2015-12-22

"Great people to deal with, very considerate and they took very good care of me and my concern. "

This review was modified by glogirl on December 22 2015 02:13:52 PM

2015-12-17

"BrickHouse Security has secured my business for years to come, thanks to the great customer service that Ms. Karen Felarca provided to me. As a result of a collision, the hard-wired GPS in my car, along with its mounting hardware, became both difficult to remove and I had questions about its continued functionality. Ms. Felarca arranged for BrickHouse to quickly send me a replacement unit and mounting kit, and she arranged for BrickHouse to comp some of the costs.

When BrickHouse originally took over Securus GPS monitoring contracts. I was skeptical. Their performance since has been outstanding, highlighted by my experience with the service that Ms. Felarca provided.

2015-12-09

"I like BrickHouse Security's line of products. I'm a Private Investigator. As soon as I realized I needed a tracking device, I went straight to BrickHouse. I didn't look anywhere else. I have ordered from BrickHouse before. I will order from BrickHouse again."

This review was modified by mystery1 on December 09 2015 07:51:49 AM

2015-12-08

"Products do not work as described. "

2015-12-08

"The package did not arrive."

This review was modified by Dermo on December 08 2015 06:24:30 PM

2015-12-05

"I want to give Paolo Herrera for doing an amazing job with setting everything up for me without me doing anything"

2015-12-02

"product was offered to be delivery next day and was not honored"

2015-11-25

"BrickHouse Security backed up their product I purchased with Excellent support! Thanks again to their 5 Star Representative "Allain Babas" for your patience & help in troubleshooting with me on this matter ~Bruce Abercrombie, North Carolina, USA"

This review was modified by Abercrombies on November 25 2015 09:12:36 AM

Share BrickHouse Security's store rating

BrickHouse Security is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BrickHouse Security is a merchant member
BrickHouse Security participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 2,635 merchant members.