Stores > BrickHouse Security

Customer service: Rating 8.59/10 8.59/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10

2016-09-21

Fast call, Fast service.

"I call today and this may be the 1st time I'm 100% satisfy with their service.
1.) wait time is 2 minute.
2.) Ely knows what my concern are.
3.) Ely research my request.
4.) Ely return with a solution satisfactory to me and Brickhouse.
5.) Win - Win situation for all.

This review was modified by HankSy on September 21 2016 11:14:45 AM

2016-09-20

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

"I don't know how on earth I paid for this product, which wasn't cheap and yet have to go through such a cumbersome process to verify with the picture of my credit card as well as my National ID, which seriously, didn't make any sense to me until now. It is not as if I bought a gun or something. The best part was when I asked for reasons, they simply replied that this is a requirement. ( which is still not giving an answer to my question directly !! )

Instead of trying to make the sale go through since I was prepared to spend with them (I have already provided my credit card info on the onset of the sale), they even told me that they may cancel the sale if I want it too. Now question : Why would you even want to get to that point of exploring a negative conclusion without trying your VERY BEST to exhaust ALL MEANS to assist a customer?

WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE???

This review was modified by Gabriel_ on September 20 2016 08:33:57 PM
Rep reply posted Sep-22-2016

“Hi Gabriel,

It was a pleasure speaking with you about this earlier. As we discussed, this situation was not handled correctly and the explanation provided to you about the additional verification we required was incomplete and generic. Thank you again for providing me the information and feedback I needed to look into this further that lead to us taking steps in ensuring that we have something in place to prevent this from happening again. We have addressed this directly with the agents involved, as well as to everyone in the support team to ensure we maintain the level of quality which we expect from them. I'm glad we were able to talk and hope I was able to leave you with a better feeling about your purchase with us.

Best regards,
Irene
BrickHouse Security Support Team

2016-09-06

"The Nathan helped me efficiently. Fast, quick and efficient jist like how i want it."

This review was modified by Rumeraz on September 06 2016 12:18:42 AM
Rep reply posted Sep-06-2016

“Hello,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating! We are very pleased to know that Nathan was able to provide you an excellent Customer Service experience. If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call us.

2016-08-30

Good support

"Bien Andrade was very patient with me as we resolved numerous issues relative to reports and alerts. The only item he was unable to resolve was my inability to turn off my Nano Spark 5 GPS tracker. No matter what he suggested it would not turn off, so remains on even when I don't need it and thus draining power. He did offer to replace the unit if I cannot get it to work properly.
My only issue with Brickhouse is the wait time to speak to a technician - the recorded messages gradually increase the amount of time I should expect to wait.
Overall the unit is as warranted, and seems to perform well.

Rep reply posted Sep-09-2016

“Hello,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your honest feedback! Bien is absolutely great and takes his job very seriously just like the rest of the members of our team.
Your feedback regarding the wait time was greatly valued. As with any Call Center we filter our calls depending on the concerns for us to provide the best and appropriate support. We give each customer our undivided attention so we can resolve any and all of their concerns. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

2016-08-28

Professional

"Very patient, and clear with directions is how I would describe my experience with the technician."

This review was modified by jorochelle on August 28 2016 09:18:43 AM

“Hello,

Thanks for commenting! We make sure to offer world-class customer service and unmatched technical expertise. We are very pleased to hear that you had a good experience with us. We provide unlimited lifetime technical support so call us if there is anything else we can help you with.

2016-08-26

i like Brickhouse Security

"my overall Experience with brickhouse security was good I did get the first watch it didn't work brickhouse did waste no time send me a new and when it stop working for whatever the reason was they go out there way to help you and make it right I will always buy from BrickHouse Security and I tell all my family and friends about brickhouse I will be buying more things from them next week I will be doing a lot of business with brickhouse security I want to thanh brickhouse for been honest and giving you what you pay for keep up the good work you got my business"

“Hello,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are grateful that you gave us an opportunity to make things right. It's good to know that you appreciate our effort in letting our customers know that we value them. Thank you for recommending us to your family and friends and we're looking forward to be of any assistance in the future.

2016-08-24

Top Notch Tech Support

"Wonderful tech support from Vin. He was able to resolve my issue within minutes. So polite and professional, a true asset to your team"

“Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We do take pride in providing excellent service to our customers the best way we can. We're glad to know that Vin was able to assist you. If you would need help with anything, don't hesitate to call us.

2016-08-18

excellent customer service

"Even though the price changed due to a higher demand of the product I wanted Adrienne was still able to get the product for the price originally quoted saving me $100. In my opinion she went above and beyond to make me a happy customer. Thank you"

This review was modified by gutsy22 on August 18 2016 03:04:41 PM

“Hi,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating. I'm glad to hear that Adrienne was able to provide you a good discount. We do our best to accommodate and be as flexible as we can to make our products available to our customers. I will be sure to share your feedback with her, and the entire team. They love knowing that customers appreciate their service.

2016-08-17

Excelente customer service

"I am very satisfied with the customer service I received from the representative Vin on July 29th, 2016. I was having problems with my gps trackers for over a week and I was very frustrated for the inconvenience of not been able to track my devices and having to call customer service almost every day. Vin provided an excellent customer service and he went above and beyond to solve my problem.
I wish every representative cares about us, customers, as Vin did with me the day of my call.

This review was modified by SandraRdz on August 17 2016 08:45:20 PM

“Hi,

Thank you for your positive comments and we sincerely apologize for the frustration or inconvenience. I am so glad that Vin was able to provide you an exceptional customer service experience. We'll make sure that our customers will experience this kind of support from our Team. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

2016-08-04

Brick house to the rescue

"We needed self contained motion activated recording camera. I live in a large city and couldn't find anything, and I did a Google search and luckily found your company."

This review was modified by Scott3511 on August 04 2016 09:04:16 AM

“Hello,

We would like to thank you for your feedback. It's nice to know that our device was suitable for your needs and we hope that it serves its purpose. We offer unique BrickHouse-branded products, plus a selection of the best technology from other suppliers which are all tested and curated by our experts. Do checkout our website for promos that you might be interested in.

Thank you for choosing BrickHouse Security!

2016-07-27

Paulo saved the day!

"I was very frustrated trying to set up my camera. I called customer service and Paulo was able to walk me thru set up. He was patient and knowledgable."

2016-07-27

Great Service

"Christian was very helpful and answer all my questions. Now I have a better understanding of my EON 2 GPS tracker. Additionally, I didn't feel rushed on the phone. thanks for great service!"

2016-07-25

"There Should be Awards for Customer Service"

"Let me tell you! "There Should be Awards for Customer Service" The gentleman that I spoke to was very knowledgeable and extremely courteous not to mention patient with me. I am just leaning how to use and deploy the electronics we are starting to use in our company.

Thank you for your professional and courteous approach to your customers.

"FIVE STARS"

This review was modified by Vernonkirby1 on July 25 2016 05:43:13 PM

2016-07-25

Vin Great Service

"Vin was a great help to me as I am not very computer literate. He helped me format my 64GB card for my Camscura Lux camera. He was very patient with me. Thanks for the great service and support."

This review was modified by GregCunningham on July 25 2016 04:56:34 PM

2016-07-21

Really good service

"Experience with loging issues we successfully loging in to the account, very satisfied with the service provid by paolo who help me up with my loging."

Share BrickHouse Security's store rating

BrickHouse Security is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BrickHouse Security is a merchant member
BrickHouse Security participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,631 merchant members.