Stores > BrickHouse Security

Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.49/10 8.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

2016-07-12

"Ordered an additional Nano 4.0 tracker to go along with the other two that we use for theft detection. When I ordered, I was told we were going to be moved to a new account because of a new feature that required a different account. This did not go well. The two old trackers were listed on both the old account and the new account. The new tracker was not listed on either account. I could not access the older trackers on the new account. Called customer service and the old account was taken down, but I still could not access old trackers on the new account and the new one was still not showing up. Called back today. Within a few minutes, Customer Service rep Escalona was able to get the old trackers on the account functioning. We are still working on the new tracker, but I really appreciate that prompt service and assistance from Escalona. Hope to get all working soon because I have had very few problems with the trackers and have apprehended several theft suspects using these trackers."

This review was modified by William.Cox on July 12 2016 12:57:24 PM

2016-07-11

Excellent Customer Tech Support

"Thank you for you professional and prompt tech support for my new device activation process!"

2016-06-30

Spectacular!

"Great service, quick and no hassle! Thank you! Definitely will purchase further gear when needed."

This review was modified by GGCGIA on June 30 2016 09:16:14 PM

2016-06-26

What customer service?

"I phoned and left a message and sent an electronic message regarding the 10% discount code that I was supposed to get when I signed up my email that was good for 48 hrs only, but didn't receive. No one contacted me regarding this matter and the discount did not get applied to my purchase. I have purchased items from Brickhouse before, but I don't think I will be a returning customer after this."

This review was modified by carolynnmontgomery on June 26 2016 09:46:03 AM

2016-06-22

SOL IS AWESOME

"We have been a Brickhouse customer for years. We use the GPS tracker that we purchased every now and again even sometimes forget to turn it on or off.

Sol was able to activate us tonight and get us ready for tomorrow!!
Thank you brickhouse!
Thank you SOL!!!!

This review was modified by smtaylor1969 on June 29 2016 11:18:08 AM

2016-06-18

Billing

"Vin was such a great help with questions with my billing. Wish you had more people like Vin. "

This review was modified by Pa007 on June 20 2016 04:29:50 PM

2016-06-15

Finally Provided Service!

"Vin from Brickhouse provided me excellent customer service.
i had called ion 4 times prior, he took the time to get my devices working and my account fixed, when no one else would or could.
he is the only reason we did not cancel the service.
Vin deserves some recognition for his attitude and service.

2016-06-14

Superior Customer Service

"I would like to thank Nathaniel for his patience, regarding the situation we were both having
with the camera. The camera was not working and I was getting upset with the whole situation
and he stayed calm. thank you very much for that !. I am returning the camera, and hopefully
we can set this next camera up, without any difficulty.

This review was modified by marialina9 on June 14 2016 09:06:55 AM

In like Flynn with VIN!

"Vin is Awesome! He SAVED my day! OMG, I didn't think I'd get my 2 new Camscura cameras to work. I am not a technical person. Yesterday, after spending 12 hours trying to figure out how to work the cameras I decided to call Support today. Vin sure did save my day. In less than 30 minutes he had me format my 64GB SD cards and walked me through programming my 2 cameras. OMG ~ they WORK! I can't believe it!!! Vin is totally AWESOME and he was very understanding of the fact that I am not technically savvy on the computer. Vin is the BEST ~ EVER!!!!!"

This review was modified by T.Balta on June 13 2016 06:20:47 PM

Quick

"I was very impressed on how quickly BrickHouse responded to my order. I was disappointed that the device came without an installed battery but was very impressed with how thorough Sol was in correcting the problem. If the device works as well as BrickHouse (Sol's) resolving the problem, I will be very happy."

"Making It Work!"

"Ms. Garvida's depth of knowledge and attention to detail in addressing the many issues I encountered in setting up my Camscura WiFi Hidden Camera was and is exemplary; her professionalism and execution are beyond reproach.

This review was modified by Tshema1 on June 13 2016 01:24:31 PM

Horrible Delivery

"I would have my product now if it was not sent by UPS. Don't use this company which should send by USPS or FedEx. UPS came while I was at work and instead of leaving at apartment complex or coming back they took it to the main store and I can't get it until 2 days from now. "

This review was modified by Tracie45 on June 10 2016 06:15:41 PM

Excellent customer service!

"I had trouble getting my Camscura Micro Hidden Camera software set up. I was going to return it, but Paolo was very knowledgeable and walked me through the setup step by step. I am now up and running, and very impressed with their customer service. I will be ordering from BrickHouse Security again!"

Solid as a BrickHouse

"Great Costumer Service Attentive and knowledgeable and patient...for those who might not be as adept at technical camera/computer knowledge. Nathaniel really help trouble shoot my camera issues to get me up and running on-line."

This review was modified by bryantfraser on June 10 2016 02:30:11 PM

2016-06-07

Good

"Brickhouse is awesome, and Nathaniel made it better."

This review was modified by Luchiev on June 07 2016 11:17:03 PM

Share BrickHouse Security's store rating

BrickHouse Security is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BrickHouse Security is a merchant member
BrickHouse Security participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,537 merchant members.