Stores > BrickHouse Security

Customer service: Rating 8.37/10 8.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.64/10 8.64/10

2016-06-22

SOL IS AWESOME

"We have been a Brickhouse customer for years. We use the GPS tracker that we purchased every now and again even sometimes forget to turn it on or off.

Sol was able to activate us tonight and get us ready for tomorrow!!
Thank you brickhouse!
Thank you SOL!!!!

This review was modified by smtaylor1969 on June 22 2016 03:59:06 PM

2016-06-18

Billing

"Vin was such a great help with questions with my billing. Wish you had more people like Vin. "

This review was modified by Pa007 on June 20 2016 04:29:50 PM

2016-06-15

Finally Provided Service!

"Vin from Brickhouse provided me excellent customer service.
i had called ion 4 times prior, he took the time to get my devices working and my account fixed, when no one else would or could.
he is the only reason we did not cancel the service.
Vin deserves some recognition for his attitude and service.

2016-06-14

Superior Customer Service

"I would like to thank Nathaniel for his patience, regarding the situation we were both having
with the camera. The camera was not working and I was getting upset with the whole situation
and he stayed calm. thank you very much for that !. I am returning the camera, and hopefully
we can set this next camera up, without any difficulty.

This review was modified by marialina9 on June 14 2016 09:06:55 AM

In like Flynn with VIN!

"Vin is Awesome! He SAVED my day! OMG, I didn't think I'd get my 2 new Camscura cameras to work. I am not a technical person. Yesterday, after spending 12 hours trying to figure out how to work the cameras I decided to call Support today. Vin sure did save my day. In less than 30 minutes he had me format my 64GB SD cards and walked me through programming my 2 cameras. OMG ~ they WORK! I can't believe it!!! Vin is totally AWESOME and he was very understanding of the fact that I am not technically savvy on the computer. Vin is the BEST ~ EVER!!!!!"

This review was modified by T.Balta on June 13 2016 06:20:47 PM

Quick

"I was very impressed on how quickly BrickHouse responded to my order. I was disappointed that the device came without an installed battery but was very impressed with how thorough Sol was in correcting the problem. If the device works as well as BrickHouse (Sol's) resolving the problem, I will be very happy."

"Making It Work!"

"Ms. Garvida's depth of knowledge and attention to detail in addressing the many issues I encountered in setting up my Camscura WiFi Hidden Camera was and is exemplary; her professionalism and execution are beyond reproach.

This review was modified by Tshema1 on June 13 2016 01:24:31 PM

Horrible Delivery

"I would have my product now if it was not sent by UPS. Don't use this company which should send by USPS or FedEx. UPS came while I was at work and instead of leaving at apartment complex or coming back they took it to the main store and I can't get it until 2 days from now. "

This review was modified by Tracie45 on June 10 2016 06:15:41 PM

Excellent customer service!

"I had trouble getting my Camscura Micro Hidden Camera software set up. I was going to return it, but Paolo was very knowledgeable and walked me through the setup step by step. I am now up and running, and very impressed with their customer service. I will be ordering from BrickHouse Security again!"

Solid as a BrickHouse

"Great Costumer Service Attentive and knowledgeable and patient...for those who might not be as adept at technical camera/computer knowledge. Nathaniel really help trouble shoot my camera issues to get me up and running on-line."

This review was modified by bryantfraser on June 10 2016 02:30:11 PM

2016-06-07

Good

"Brickhouse is awesome, and Nathaniel made it better."

This review was modified by Luchiev on June 07 2016 11:17:03 PM

2016-05-27

"I am returning a product that wasn't functioning properly. Sol answered my questions, asked for pertinent feedback, was not pushy, and overall was very friendly and courteous. "

2016-05-27

Didnt ship my order

"I had to get 12 new trackport 2.0s. The new platform couldnt use old trackports. I needed them the next day. Told him I would pay for it. He didt send them out like I asked him to. He lied and said I would receive them yesterday. He started off the conversation telling me that the lady on my online chat was wrong and they wouldnt replace them, after a bit he said he would honor what Claire told me in the chat. They both said they would overnight it and they didnt. Very disappointed and dissatisfied. I operate a business not a game."

This review was modified by damark185671 on May 27 2016 09:35:21 AM
Rep reply posted May-27-2016

A rep from BrickHouse Security, brickhouse1, has responded

“It was nice speaking with you earlier. Thank you for taking the time to take our calls despite your busy schedule. Again, please accept our apologies for the frustration and inconvenience you have experienced but we are glad that we were able to speak and come to a reasonable resolution. As we have mentioned in our phone conversation, we are having this addressed directly with the agents involved to ensure we maintain the level of quality which we expect from our team.

We thank you again for your patience and understanding in this matter.”

2016-05-25

"I needed to consolidate my GPS trackers and Rush was extremely helpful and answered my questions thoroughly. She was friendly and professional in all her interactions with me."

This review was modified by chicka1 on May 25 2016 12:20:37 PM

2016-05-25

Great Product and Service

"The tracking product and service received from Brickhouse has been wonderful. They back their product and proficiently correct minor errors.
We live in an area of spotty cell coverage and over 15 miles to town and use this to track our dog - a hound who tends to wander. It has worked almost flawlessly.

A small billing problem was resolved quickly. Thank you to Rush - my service representative.

This review was modified by Berges5 on May 25 2016 08:29:19 AM

Share BrickHouse Security's store rating

BrickHouse Security is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BrickHouse Security is a merchant member
BrickHouse Security participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,565 merchant members.