Brent-Krueger Coin Supply Reviews - brent-krueger.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 6.88/10 4 reviews

Brent-Krueger Coin Supply is not a merchant member
Brent-Krueger Coin Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"My transaction with this company was really bad, I paid 30$ for shipping and was charged again 50$ because they didnt took the UPS worldwide shipping, so basically I was charged 80$ for 100$ of coin album.

I would not recommend buying from them.

Rating 8/104/5

"My purchasing experience with Brent-Krueger.com was good, but there were some drawbacks.

I bought a variety of products including coin folders, wallets, currency sleeves, and uncirculated coins. I was only pleased with the coin folders/albums and coin wallet. Some of the soft currency sleeves came dented and bent... and two were damaged so badly, they weren't fit for use. And some "uncirculated" coins(nickels) arrived scratched, in no better condition than pocket change. Most were ok, though. I felt I lost about $2 in all.

On the positive side, however, my order arrived in a timely manner and it was correctly filled. The package was well-insulated, and it arrived in a little over one week. The checkout system was easy too. And, the store's lower prices made up for some of the damaged goods.

Overall, I was pleased with my purchase. Although, I learned to stick to local coin shops for coins. I would recommend this store for coin album and folder purchases, especially harder-to-find ones.

"I couldn't say enough good things about them. I ordered coin supplies, and had it delivered through USPS. Sadly USPS lost the package. After an exchange of (very courteous) emails with Andrew, they decided to ship me a replacement order.

The order came in 3 days later, exactly what I ordered.

I will definitively keep them in mind when I need coins or supplies.

"Service was friendly, shipping was very quick. Ordered a Dansco coin book and had it 2 days later. Very good prices. I couldn't track my order (no tracking number supplied), but that's my only complaint. Would definitely buy from Brent-Krueger again."