• Brazilian Bikin

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10

2015-07-01

"I ordered a Hipanema bracelet 7 days ago.

The parcel was supposed to leave the warehouse the same days and arrive in between 5 and 8 days. Well, today, after 2 emails I cannot even track the parcel. Needs to be said the phone number they provide just has a useless message saying to write them an email.
After my second email asking them to provide me with the tracking info, the answer I got was to wait for the tracking until next Monday! 10 days after I placed the order only to track it!

It-s a shame for the nice brands they sell because they provide one of the worst customer service I ever had.

Never again, next time I-ll get them form the Hipanema website."

2015-03-30

"I got my order very fast and I'am really happy with my new bikini :)"

This review was modified by caro066 on March 30 2015 04:00:53 PM

2015-03-28

"Wrong merchant - my review was intended for allbrazilianbikini.com, which seems to no longer exist. "

This review was modified by liveluvcheer on March 28 2015 05:33:07 PM

2015-03-08

"I spoke with so many people online and none of them were able to resolve my problem."

This review was modified by forfriends on March 08 2015 03:05:01 PM

2015-02-04

"Brazilian Bikini Shop now sells in Australia but delivery is a "hit n miss' affair. They informed me several queries had been received from Australian Customers about non delivery by Aust Post.
Despite repeated emails from me about non arrival of goods purchased response was clearly 'all care but NO respinsibility taken'.

I requested that they lodge a request with German PO to track an item that I purchased 15 days after they stated item arrived in Australia but they refused. Australia Post tried to track this item without success using a German tracking number without success.

Information received from Aust Post was that all International Post should be sent by EMS to enable tracking but this company although stating items are trackable (sent email with this very statement knowing it was untrue) stated they have contract with another provider therefore will not use EMS."

This review was modified by GigiPk on February 04 2015 09:26:46 PM

2013-09-03

"This company takes zero pride in customer services.
As a returning customer I ordered a bikini top as a birthday gift. Way before their states 5-7 days.
It didn't show up. 13 days later it's still not here.
They have moved the goal posts and now say it takes 20 working days and I should have used express delivery at a greater cost if I wanted it there in under 7 days (why not tell me that then?)
As a long term returning customer I expected a bit of leeway when I asked that they resend in time for our holiday in a few days but they flatly refuse.
Stay away from this company.
They do not are about customers. There are plenty of simar companies with the same beautiful products that will not take your money without regard for the customer. I'm furious."

This review was modified by Uselesscrooks on September 03 2013 11:34:46 AM

2013-08-20

"Dont trust this store! They are a damn fraud. I ordered a bikini a month ago and they completely messed everything up by sending me wrong tracking info in the beginning. Then the package didnt show up. this caused a huge mess when I was trying to find out where it is since I had someone elses tracking information. After a long time they figured this out, but that was over a week ago and they are still not able to send my either the damn bikini after a MONTH, or the correct tracking information!!! I have no clue where the package is and I have been waiting for a month. All they keep saying is that they are looking for the information...yea right. I am getting a chargeback on my card. So a conclusion? they are SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This review was modified by dontbuybikinis on August 20 2013 10:50:23 AM

guilloguzman's Avatar

South of the border.
2012-02-07

"Brazilian Bikini Shop really lives up to its name. This is the international store of the Rio de Sol brand bikinis. They offer a great array of Brazilian bikinis in various styles and lots of different prints. They also offer other beachwear.
WEBSITE
Excelent website, with 5 pictures per bikini and detailed description. You can browse by product type, color, size, etc. Costumers are also allowed to post product reviews.
SIZING
It's great that they offer their bikinis in 5 sizes (XS, S, M,L and XL). What's not so great is that unless you buy separates (of which they only have a few) their bikinis are same size for top and bottom. So what they offer is a promotion code ("separates") that gives you 35% your order total (before taxes) when you buy 2 same models in different sizes.
Their bikinis have true Brazilian cut, for example XS adjustable bottom "athens" is 16 cm (6.3 in.) at widest point and 6 cm (2.3 in) at narrowest point. Beware that triangle tops have very low coverage, size S is 14 cm (5.5 in) wide and only 11 cm (4.3 in) high.
PRICING and PROMOTIONS
Pricing is in Euros, but the website has a currency converter.
Subscribing to their newsletter is a good idea, I got a promotion code that was never published on their website or facebook.
But by chance I got a better discount by using the code "separates", which got me 35% off orders over 50 Euros. I think this code is permanent.
TAXES and DUTIES
Since the bikinis ship from France I was charged around 16% tax. Didn't have to pay any import duties or custom fees (shipped to Texas via mail. Just remember for international shipping to the USA it's always better to use the public mail, using a private courier (DHL, UPS, FedEx, etc.) will result in additional charges to the recipient.
PAYMENT METHODS
Yes, they take paypal. Just beware paypal's exchange rate is always a bit high.
SHIPPING
Their standard shipping is really good, 5 Euros flat rate with USPS delivery confirmation. My order was delivered in 8 business days.
PRODUCT
Got the Athens bikini, which looks really Brazilian with bandeau top and adjustable side-tie bottom. Also got an additional triangle top. Really top quality products with great colors in Lycra Xtra Life fabric.
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Contacted them a couple of times regarding my order and always got a reply within 24 hrs."

Share Brazilian Bikini Shop's store rating

Brazilian Bikini Shop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Brazilian Bikini Shop is not a merchant member
Brazilian Bikini Shop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!