"I ordered a AR15 stock and buffer tube/spring from BCM. Total is $104.90. BCM did not put my complete address on the shipping label. It got returned BCM. I ask BCM to send it back to me. One week later, nothing happened. I ask them again threatening to dispute this transaction if they do not ship. They finally shipped it. when I received it, I found BCM shipped a pistol grip to me which was intended for somebody else.

I emailed BCM and asked for a full refund, since I do not want to deal with these kind of people anymore. They did not agree to refund me. Instead, they asked me to send the pistol grip back to them. They send me a shipping label for this pistol grip.

I contacted my credit card company and filed a dispute on this transaction. The credit card company asked me to send the pistol grip to BCM. I did.

It has been 24 days. BCM has not refunded me. Their customer service does not exist, nor does their dignity. They will NEVER answer the phone calls. All they want is the money in your pocket.

I want to tell those SOB's at BCM: rot in hell with my $104.90 in my pocket.

modified review This review was modified by BCM_phucker on February 21 2014 06:42:37 PM

"I purchased an upper from this company not realizing that
it wasn't a complete upper. I made many attempts to contact them to clarify the order or cancel immediately but THE DO NOT ANSWER THE TELEPHONE! EVER! I sent Email's with inquires and by the time they replied, the unit had shipped. While I contacted them via email, they said they would take it back (according to their return policy) they deduct a significant amount for returns. In my case returning the part, Not used in any way, just sent back,
cost me a whopping return charge of $133.00! Total Rip-OFF! Don't buy from these people unless you don't ever have a need to talk to them by telephone or want a huge chunk of your money taken for the privilege of returning a part. All they will say is "read our return policy" Sorry I ever ordered it.

"I ordered and paid for Magpul 20 round 308 mags. I received 20 round Magpul 556 mags. They rufuse to credit me the difference between the two. They refuse to make this right. Very poor customer service. "

"Bravo company USA is a SCAM. I tried to call with no answer. Emails wont go through. I purchased a 60 round sure fire mag that is a POS from go. I am telling all the people at our local and county PD along with our fine fighting troops at Fort Campbell NOT to do business with them."

"I am very dissapointed with the type of customer service that BravoCompanyUSA has, it is practically non-existent! They messed up on my address so I was trying to contact them in regard to the issue but there is no answer. After trying multiple times, their line just went to a busy signal. I will never order from them again because I know that if there is any issues, I will not have the responsive customer service to assist me. Do not recommend their service at all!!"

"I am surprised this store doesn't have more ratings, if you are an AR enthusiast this is a great one stop shop and I have ordered many items from this store with VERY fast shipping and great customer service. On top of all that they usually have the best prices for most items you're looking for, especially sights and rail systems."

"Fast Shipping! Ordered on a Thurs and had them in my hands the following Monday. This was my 3rd order from Bravo, and they are excellent."

"I've placed multiple orders with Bravo Company and have never had a problem. They make some of the best quality uppers at a good price. As soon as they have more uppers in stock I'll be placing another order."

Bravo Company USA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bravo Company USA is not a merchant member
Bravo Company USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!