Stores > BrandsMart USA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review BrandsMart USA by clicking a star below.
2012-07-13

"Had a problem with shipping but a Brandsmart representative did what they could to help make it better. Be aware that shipping outside the local area is not inside delivery. "

2012-06-23

"Thanks to our salesman RANDY PERSTEN, we had a flawless experience in our purchase of a Whirlpool refrigerator. Randy had helped us a few months ago with the purchase of a stove and a dishwasher and we sought him out for our latest purchase."

2012-06-14

"I bought all my appliances at BrandsMart. After the first year my microwave no longer worked. I bought a 5 year warranty on all the appliances. A service man came to my house and it was determined that the microwave could not be repaired and had to be replaced. I paid $78.00 for the five year warranty. When I picked up the new microwave I asked if the balance of the 4 year warranty would be transferred for 4 years. The young lady in customer service told me no the the warranty was void when the microwave was replaced. Not sure why they call it customer service, the whole time I was talking to her she was not even facing me but looking at her computer. I thought it was very rude of her not to even face me. Needless to say yes I did receive a new microwave but I feel as though I should have been reimbursed the balance of the warranty money or it should have been applied to the new one. BRANDSMART LACKS GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS>"

2012-06-11

"excelent, i just open the box, and every thing are o.k. thanks for all"

2012-06-01

"Excellent experience. As a customer service manager, I appreciated the step to have the driver call in and verify all completed steps in the process and the effort taken to have the CS associate to speak to me to insure that no damage had been done to my home.I would not only use you again, I would recommend BrandsMart to others."

lishamac83's Avatar

GA Verified Customer
2012-05-30

"My overall experience was great. While I did order online, everything after that was very professional and timely. I was able to pick what date I wanted my item delivered, and a few days before delivery I received a call to confirm day and time. Delivery men were very professional as well."

2012-05-29

"Purchased a Whirlpool electric range and refrigerator online and delivery was made within 3 days. Was contacted by their staff to confirm delivery,and communications was awesome. The delivery guys called 30 minutes in advance of delivery, they were very thorough and proffessional to say the least. Overall, the entire process was a very pleasant experience--- These are the folk to call."

2012-05-29

"As usual, excellent selections and great prices. "

2012-05-29

"TV was easy to set up and you have to twick it a little to get the color and tint just right. That was easy too. This is my second Toshiba...and I had the wires from the old set that worked just fine with this TV. I also read somewhere that the remote was not the best but I find it OK anyway my old remote from my other TV works with this one just fine. I am very happy with it."

2012-05-26

"excellent shopping experience & delivery no hassles
will definitely recommend

2012-05-25

"More TV for the buck. And yes I would recommend a friend."

2012-05-25

"not good was sent the wrong color ,now the trouble of packing it up and sending it back ,to get a credit is not worth th e effort "

2012-05-24

"Online service was great as usual--very timely delivery, sorry I wasn't satisfied with the product and had to send it back, but that's not the fault of Brandsmart. I will continue to shop online with you!"

2012-05-23

"Item has still not been received. At this point I am concerned and need to get in touch with someone who can assist me in this matter. My experience therefore has been unsatisfactory. "

2012-05-23

"good experience, but problems in the authorization of payments by amex"

Share BrandsMart USA's store rating

BrandsMart USA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BrandsMart USA is not a merchant member
BrandsMart USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!