Stores > BrandsMart USA

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review BrandsMart USA by clicking a star below.
2017-04-07

West Palm Beach Store: Disrespectful managers, very bad Customer Service.

"I bought this one http://www.brandsmartusa.com/sleep+essentials/176178/memory+foam+bed+pillow.htm#reviews trusting on their common 30 days guarantee, and Surprise!!. That pillow is 0 days returnable, so basically there are selling a crapy product with no warranty at all. More than a pillow, it feels like a stone in my neck.
The floor manager/supervisor is a unflexible person, but the general manager/supervisor was worse, he treated me with contempt, he looks at me like a despicable person that was making him lose his time. Another thing, after talk with the Floor's manager, I requested talk with the Store's manager and one of the Customer Service employee lied to me telling me that the floor manager was the general/store one.
Something fun: both of them wielded the same argument: the pillow has a good price!
Really? I'm going to sell "****" in good price too, but with no guarantee! Good business, don't you think?
The sad part is that there is no way to put a direct complaint to them. On top of that, that day I spent more than almost 1400 USD on the Store.

2017-03-30

Warranty

"I purchased a 5 year warranty. Dishwasher broke November 2,2016 and 10 appointments later and 5 months later it still is not fixed. The repair man is rude. The customer service just does not care. Please save yourself stress, time and money do not purchase from Brand Smart."

2017-03-28

Replacement Refrigerator Door!

"A faulty icemaker kit, caused a water leak on the front door of the refrigerator- causing a stain on the stainless steel. I did have to do a little back and forth, but I want to say THANK YOU~ Ms.Martha, the supervisor in customer services at the Doraville, Ga location is only the BEST!! She showed: care, professionalism. and even sent emails on my behalf to ensure my husband and I were satisfied customers. I will surely purchase my new 5 eye slide in range from them, after this ordeal. My husband had purchased extended warranty insurance and we only had the unit for 5 months, so it's not always easy, but It worked out in our favor-- Go Brandsmart USA!!.
Happy Customers.
The Elders.

2017-01-09

Warranty - what the sales person doesn't tell you

"21 months ago:
Ordered a top of the line Maytag washer/dryer combo along with a complete line of kitchen appliances. Paid for the extended 60 month warranty.

Our dryer door continues to sag over time and now hardly closes. It is gouging the door frame and has to be lifted up to close. Certainly not how the unit was intended to operate. Called the service center and was told that the warranty doesn't cover this since it still dries clothes.

Now we own an expensive front loading dryer in our redesigned laundry room with a door that hangs from its hinges and needs special assistance to close the door.

Buyer beware.

2016-02-19

Prices seem good; but that is deceiving

"Had a nice buying experience with Al in Doraville. The delivery was scheduled for 10-2. Was still waiting after 4:30. No one bothered to call to say they were running late. Customer service doesn't know what is going on. A pleasant buying experience doesn't offset the lousy delivery experience. I wasted the whole day waiting for delivery. Needless to say, won't be a repeat customer.

2015-12-19

"Brandsmart West Palm bch is a fantastic store. The Manager Andre Azam was very helpful as usual he made us feel great about shopping there. Best deals best people. Keep up the great work you guys rock. thank you again"

2015-09-10

"is the wire transfer normal for purchasing at Brand smart USA?

i had to do one but very skeptical....

2015-07-04

"I will NEVER buy anything for Brandsmart again. Like the other writers, I got shafted on my warranty. Yes, I got upset when they refused to help me, but they got ruder and ruder until I walked out. What does their protection plan cover? NOTHING! Do not shop here. "

2015-04-18

"This company's repair service is very shady. I brought an $600 laptop with extended warranty that was an extra $300 dollars. And when I took it inside the store for repair weeks later the repair techs tell me the damage isn't covered in the warranty. I feel as if I just hands these guys an extra $300 for nothing. These people come up with lies so they won't have to apply your expended warranty to your item for repair and also they say your damage isnt covered under the extended warranty so they dont have to give you store credit. My advice is to always buy retail price. A little more expensive but its worth your time and convenience. I've never had any issues returning anything to a store for whatever reason until I purchased from BrandSmart. Im starting to see why they are on the decline."

2015-03-09

"This was the worst online shopping experience ever. I purchased a washer and dryer. The next day I called to see if all the parts were included. The person who answered the phone was extremely rude and disrespectful. She hung up on me a few times until finally I reached her manager, who was very nonchalant about the entire situation. He proceeded to tell me the accessories did not come with the machines and that they has to be brand new if I wanted the deliverer to install them. He also stated I could not add those items onto my order that I had to purchase them seperately. I purchased the accessories from my local Lowes store. My delivery time was today between 10 and 2 pm. I received a call from someone at brandsmart at 12pm saying they should be at my home in the next hour and a half and will call thirty minutes prior to arriving. Well they didn't show up until 3pm, waisted my entire day waiting for them when I could have been running errands and getting other things for my new place. And to top the cake, when the washer and dryer did finally get delivered, I was told they won't install anything because my accessories were not purchased with them. Again, this was the worst online shopping experience ever. I will never spend another dime of my hard earned money with them again. I also discourage my family and anyone else from shopping here. As a customer, someone who is paying for a service, I will not pay for this type of service. I'd rather pay retail price for any item then to make another transaction at this place"

2015-02-18

"Do not buy anything here that you would need service. If you cannot affort to replace the item buy it elsewhere. This is the second time I encounter terrible service. The protection plan they sell you is a rip off. They take for ever to repair and to replace is a nightmare. First time it was with my sound system at home. It was inconvinient and took over 3 months to resolve. Now it happened again with my refrigerator. Here I am 3 weeks later waiting for someone to repair. This is not inconvinient this is inhumane. "

2015-01-29

" I went to BrandsMart USA to get my new iphone & the expereince was GREAT!!
I recently had my iPhone stolen & they were all very sympathetic & provided me with excellent customer service throughout the entire process
I can honestly say they made the replacement process so easy, they are GREAT
I WILL ALWAYS BE A BRANDSMART USA CUSTOMER :-)
love the store!!!

2014-12-01

"They sell an extended warranty, when you need to claim the warranty they look for excuses to not apply the warranty. They are LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2014-09-15

"Worst service ever!!!!! I have to say everything seem to start out great, I visited the west palm beach fl location on 8/31/2014 and was looking to upgrade my tv at home. After looking at several items I was completely sold by the salesman Ramon on a 60inch sharp 4k ready tv. I have to say that I was really looking forward to getting this monster home and playing with all the features of this great tv. After going thru the application process for financing I am informed that the tv was not in stock. The closest store was 50 miles away in sunrise. Well after everything I set up to drive down and get the tv the next morning. I went down and purchased the tv on 9/1/2014. I was told by the sales man that he was going to throw in the service contract but that was not the case he just lowered the price to cover the cost of the service plan. This does not sound like a big deal but it will come into play soon enough. After just 12 days the tv began to do some very strange things. First it seemed to need to warm up before it got going with the colors looking very washed out for the first few minutes the any sold black images would strobe black and grey. I returned the set on 9/13/2014 and got another set. It appeared to be working great until we Tried to use the online features where the screen would go black an the tv would become completely unresponsive. This after just 12 hrs. I again had to disconnect the tv and take it yet again to brandsmart. After talking to the merchandise returns manager I was told to go into the store and speak with someone about possible switching to a different set. I went in and because the set was on sale at the time I purchased it I would be unable to get a set with similar features ie 240htz 4k ready or 3d since all the other models would come with a substantial increase in cost. Never mind the fact that the same tv was nolonger on sale and was now 200 dollars more then I had paid for it. I asked to seep with the manager on duty and instead was referred to one low level supervisor after another. On told me that the took my set to the back and found no issue. I asked to be brought back and shown since now I an a lier and was immediately pawned off on to another supervisor that refused to take me back to prove their claim. I guess I have nothing better to do but take TVs home and connect and disconnect them for no real reason on my day off. I was told by the next supervisor I really wish I remembered his name but he appeared to be of West Indian decent that they do not make the TVs and that he did me a favor by giving me my money. Really? It was a favor from brandsmart to give me my money back on a tv that I had to return twice in 12 day. He would go on to repeat this several times in the course of our interaction until I had to firmly explain that there was no favor done here it is the policy of brandsmart to do just that within the first thirty days. Now I arrived at brandsmart at 1pm it was now 4:30 pm and still no progress. I was even told at one point to just take my money a leave. What great service!!!! Finally after 4 hrs the one bright spot arrived when Sing the tv supervisor having been brought up to speed with the situation was able to work something out and get me into a set that had most of the same features except for the 4k feature. Even though it was more he got me a girt card to cover all but 14 dollars of the difference but since the price of my original tv was lowered by the dishonest sale rep to cover the service plan no the new set has no coverage. This makes me very uncomfortable with all the issues but since I now had no tv at home and 2 kids I was not left with much If a choice. It drives me crazy to thing that with the amount of money that is spent on these TVs that brandsmart does not stand behind there products and when things go wrong there service could possibly be this bad. Going as far as to act as though doing nothing is actually doing me a favor!!! Need less to say that I will be taking the rest of my big ticket purchases down the road to best buy from now on!!!!!"

2014-08-22

"do not shop here! they have no customer service and after they have your "warranty" money - they forget that you were a customer. shop anywhere else, even if you pay a few dollars more, it will be worth avoiding the hassle of this company. they outsource their warranty repairs and the warranty group has no communication with the service department or customer service. it is an obscene mess and jumble of aggravation. the people that work for the company, namely linda solois, irene, renee and miriam in customer relations have absolutely no clue what customer service means. your telephone calls are transferred and transferred without end and what is likely in hopes of just hoping you will go away. I cannot go away because they own my warranty/service contract. just shop anywhere else!"

Share BrandsMart USA's store rating

BrandsMart USA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BrandsMart USA is not a merchant member
BrandsMart USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!