Stores > BrandsMart USA

(800) 432-8579

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review BrandsMart USA by clicking a star below.
2017-10-11

Need a star with a minus symbol in front of it. The absolute worst experience of my adult life. And I'm 72. **** **** ****

"I get my blood pressure too elevated to go into the details. Lying pieces of crap, all of them... Delivery and customer service.

2017-09-27

Lied to by Saleslady, Disrespected by Customer service agent

"Salesperson lied. We went to the Brandsmart in Stockbridge to buy security cameras. 1. They were limited in selections. 2. Found out after purchase and installation that the sales person Lied! She yold us the camera set had a 2 hour backup battery, NOT True!. We later contacted store about this and other issues with the Night Owl cameras and we were disrespected and spoken to in harsh tones and told we were stuck with product and out of luck. Please note it had only been 3 weeks since date of purchase. Do Not buy here. "

2017-08-23

Bad extended warranty agreement

"Bought microwave 2013 with a extended warranty, stop heating July 7,2017 called brandsmart (Doravilla Ga ) daily I think I've spoken with everyone who work at this place. After a month of back and forth I wrote BBB ! Now the ball is rolling still not repaired as yet as of August 23,2017 was just informed part has arrived!! BBB stay on top until job is finished! Anyone having problems I advise you to write BBB this company is a rip off. "

2017-08-08

Lift chair recliners

" OK so I had a recliner that is almost 6 months old, that is been giving me problems since April, the control has been sticking periodically. called for service and the store in West Palm Beach says unplug it and replug it may well be Power surge in the area that might've knocked it out, The next several situation that happened the representative advised me to do the same thing. I asked for someone to come take a look at it they said they'll get back to me I have not heard any. My daughter arrived in May and I had the same situation she called and asked for service still no one came out. When I contacted the extended warranty section they said the chair was still too new for them to take a whole I should need to contact the West Palm Beach location to resolve the situation once again I called them for service no one came out. In the latter part of July I said I've had enough of it and I'm hoping that you guys will try to come out and get some's resolution to the hiccups or the glitch in the system control. Never got a call never got any represented to come out and look at my lift chair. I called the service warranty plan once again and they directed me to the store and I spoke to someone in customer service and they told me bring the lift hear back I brought it back and I had quite an extensive time at the store I spent two hours talking to one associate said he was manager in customer service Micheal, gave him the information that the customer service woman directed me to furniture manager Larry but to my surprise he told me put my item back in the vehicle and they will call me. I went in store and spoke with Andre Azam which expresses his greatest sympathy but also told me there's nothing I can do but he's going to send a message want to his managers and I should wait for another service call and they will determine if, if anything they can exchange or service the chair. This is after l gave all the information Pertaining to the chair "

2017-07-10

Matress

"Buy a matress in Doraville ga with a guarantee of more than ten years call the store to report because it has not been a year and already sleeping for me is pain because I am with back pain and in the body me and my wife, we all sleep all days in different position because I spend a lot of money on something that does not work and now the shop does nothing because I report it and the store called the guarantee and after the visit they called that the matress can not do anything because they are well what Not true because we are bad of the bad pain every day because of these matress To which I will take action on this matter legally and even not pay my matress if I do not respond to the store the service and communication is bad Doraville ga Store 4047818746 sleeping foro my os terrible because my matress os no good "

2017-06-26

Misleading and scam

"Amazing that stil at this day and age they manage to lie to client in their faces and not take responsibility for products and services they sell.
Bought a 65 inch tv from them Jan 2015 with "from we were told an additional 2 years warranty" ... 2.5 years later TV goes bad and now we find out that by 2 years is actually The 1 year manufacture warranty and that first is actually part of the 2 you buying ..so you pay for 2 and get actually 1 additional year.
No way to do business and not a way to treat paying clients ...

2017-06-22

Excellent service @brandsmartUSA

"My grandfather and I went to brandsmart usa to purchase a onkyo receiver and the man named Yeudy Guzmon treated us with great service and he helped us find the best receiver that they had he also explained why some are better than others and he showed us which are the best item that we were looking for....and last but not least he also proved to my grandfather and I that he knew what he was talking about. my grandfather and I really appreciated his service. "

2017-05-12

Never had such disrespectful customer service

"When your company makes a mistake - APOLOGIZE! Ignoring the fact that the dryer we had delivered didn't work and had to be returned, we then had two different delivery dates where no one showed up or called. No idea how the customer service rep I spoke with in the "delivery" department got her job, but it definitely not for her customer service skills. She didn't listen, cut me off, didn't care about my situation and then abruptly said "you have to speak with the store manager" and immediately connected me.
Note to management: Teach your employees that "I'm sorry for your inconvenience" goes a LONG way.

2017-04-07

West Palm Beach Store: Disrespectful managers, very bad Customer Service.

"I bought this one http://www.brandsmartusa.com/sleep+essentials/176178/memory+foam+bed+pillow.htm#reviews trusting on their common 30 days guarantee, and Surprise!!. That pillow is 0 days returnable, so basically there are selling a crapy product with no warranty at all. More than a pillow, it feels like a stone in my neck.
The floor manager/supervisor is a unflexible person, but the general manager/supervisor was worse, he treated me with contempt, he looks at me like a despicable person that was making him lose his time. Another thing, after talk with the Floor's manager, I requested talk with the Store's manager and one of the Customer Service employee lied to me telling me that the floor manager was the general/store one.
Something fun: both of them wielded the same argument: the pillow has a good price!
Really? I'm going to sell "****" in good price too, but with no guarantee! Good business, don't you think?
The sad part is that there is no way to put a direct complaint to them. On top of that, that day I spent more than almost 1400 USD on the Store.

2017-03-30

Warranty

"I purchased a 5 year warranty. Dishwasher broke November 2,2016 and 10 appointments later and 5 months later it still is not fixed. The repair man is rude. The customer service just does not care. Please save yourself stress, time and money do not purchase from Brand Smart."

2017-03-28

Replacement Refrigerator Door!

"A faulty icemaker kit, caused a water leak on the front door of the refrigerator- causing a stain on the stainless steel. I did have to do a little back and forth, but I want to say THANK YOU~ Ms.Martha, the supervisor in customer services at the Doraville, Ga location is only the BEST!! She showed: care, professionalism. and even sent emails on my behalf to ensure my husband and I were satisfied customers. I will surely purchase my new 5 eye slide in range from them, after this ordeal. My husband had purchased extended warranty insurance and we only had the unit for 5 months, so it's not always easy, but It worked out in our favor-- Go Brandsmart USA!!.
Happy Customers.
The Elders.

2017-01-09

Warranty - what the sales person doesn't tell you

"21 months ago:
Ordered a top of the line Maytag washer/dryer combo along with a complete line of kitchen appliances. Paid for the extended 60 month warranty.

Our dryer door continues to sag over time and now hardly closes. It is gouging the door frame and has to be lifted up to close. Certainly not how the unit was intended to operate. Called the service center and was told that the warranty doesn't cover this since it still dries clothes.

Now we own an expensive front loading dryer in our redesigned laundry room with a door that hangs from its hinges and needs special assistance to close the door.

Buyer beware.

2016-02-19

Prices seem good; but that is deceiving

"Had a nice buying experience with Al in Doraville. The delivery was scheduled for 10-2. Was still waiting after 4:30. No one bothered to call to say they were running late. Customer service doesn't know what is going on. A pleasant buying experience doesn't offset the lousy delivery experience. I wasted the whole day waiting for delivery. Needless to say, won't be a repeat customer.

2015-12-19

"Brandsmart West Palm bch is a fantastic store. The Manager Andre Azam was very helpful as usual he made us feel great about shopping there. Best deals best people. Keep up the great work you guys rock. thank you again"

2015-09-10

"is the wire transfer normal for purchasing at Brand smart USA?

i had to do one but very skeptical....

Share BrandsMart USA's store rating

BrandsMart USA is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BrandsMart USA is not a merchant member
BrandsMart USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!