BrandsMart USA Reviews - brandsmartusa.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 2.17/10 541 reviews

BrandsMart USA is not a merchant member
BrandsMart USA does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"I purchased a washer/dryer at the Brandsmart on Buford Highway in Gwinnett, GA. This has turned out to be hands down the very worst decision since purchasing our first home.
The delivery man came in with dirty shoes and hooked up our washer and dryer incorrectly. On his way out he made the comment of "Oh, did I make all of this mess?" Referring to his dirty shoes leaving marks all over our floors. Never once did he offer to clean it but instead left.
My husband and I had plans to go out of town and fortunately I happened to notice a stain on our ceiling that was growing. This was due to the fact that the delivery man either did not know how to hook up a washer or did not care to take the time to do it correctly. We called Brandmsart right away and were told that two people would come out to fix the washer and an adjuster to look at the damage.
The thing is, if I called the customer service center I would be put on hold for anywhere from 16-35 minutes. However, my husband and I quickly learned that if the pressed the button to be transferred to the sales department, then someone would pick up within the first two rings. It is very disappointing to know that we waited several hours in total when the sales department picks up in seconds.
Once Monday came 1 person came to fix the hose connection. He asked my husband how he was able to remove the hose and told him that whoever installed it obviously did not know what he was doing because it was so loosely connected.
However, after being on hold again for extended time, my husband was told that an adjuster should call within the next TWO weeks. Obviously this was not okay with me so I called back, and finally was able to speak to a manager. He had someone call us that day.
Unfortunately, He is stuck with a lackluster team who doesn’t seem to know how to complete their jobs. An adjuster came and took pictures and said that the whole ceiling would have to be painted. He let us know that someone would be out on Saturday to fix the damage.
A man confirmed multiple times that he would be there Saturday morning. He did not end up showing up until nearly 3:00 and he just walked in with no supplies. He looked at the wall and said “Yeah, I’ll just paint that stain.” So we told him he needed to paint the whole ceiling. He kept saying “Alright, I’ll take care of y’all.” And he told us he would kilz the stain, let it dry for about 15 minutes, then paint all of the ceiling so that it would all match. He asked us what he wanted and we told him by the end of this whole debacle we would like the house to look as it did before Brandsmart ever touched it.
The only thing he asked was that he could come back on Tuesday. He said that this way he would be able to bring a ladder, plastic and so that he could have more time during the daylight. We agreed to this on the condition that he painted all of the ceiling.
My husband stayed at home again (now the 4th day that we have given up for this ridiculous issue), and DeMarcus shows up with only one small can of paint. He has to borrow our step stool and only paints the stain. He doesn’t even paint it well enough to hide the water damage. He said to call in a few hours and refused to paint the rest
In all honesty, if we really wanted this to be TRULY resolved, then they would have to replace the sheetrock in the ceiling and fix underneath the flooring of water damage. We agreed to allow a sub-par repair under the conditions that they would at LEAST paint the ceiling (something ALL parties agreed to).
At this point, I am completely appalled and disgusted at the fact that a company with such horrible service can grow to be such a large corporation. I understand that this was the fault of the delivery service, but you as a company choose who delivers your product and that is the final interaction we as customers have in relation to Brandsmart. I can guarantee that with service like that it will be very hard to find repeat customers. I honestly am at my wits end and have no clue how to get my point across so that someone will actually take this seriously. At this point I am truly traumatized from ever purchasing anything from them ever again. I have never dealt with such poor service and workers who don’t seem to even have a clue of what they are supposed to do.
A worker at the company actually had the audacity to tell my husband that there was no point in his calling. As a first time buyer from Brandsmart I can pretty much guarantee that we will never step foot in a facility again, and will make sure that anyone we know will not get a recommendation. It is utterly depressing that this is supposed to be one of the happiest moments as first time home buyers moving in and enjoying our first home, and instead it has become a complete nightmare. I cannot enjoy my home or even enjoy thinking about my home because I have had to deal with this issue since I moved in

modified review This review was modified by AyumiB on March 19 2014 10:38:15 AM

"Permit me this opportunity, to submit my absolute disgust, pertaining to the BrandsMart location SawGrass Mall, in Sunrise.

Based on the impressions from a few of my work colleagues, associates, and also my prior experiences, as they specifically relate to the BrandsMart customer service experience; we were literally blown away (to say the least), with the scant disrespect meted out, almost every time your SawGrass Mills store location in Sunrise 33323, was contacted. Simply put: The general attitude of the sales staff, is a lot left to be desired. They are rude, obnoxious and overly discourteous, with respect to how they interact with customers' questions, queries, and/or legitimate concerns. So much so, that this unacceptable, and inexcusable behaviour has unfortunately become the rule rather than the exception!

Consequently, we have just finalized a $178,500 dollar order, with your competitor 'Best Buy' who apparently respects, values, and generally appreciates the significance of the 'customer' as a whole.

Miami, FL

"Placed an order on 12/20/2013. Products appeared as IN STOCK. They CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD immediately. After a couple weeks I started calling and every time they said something different. Sometimes they told me there was no stock, but their web page still showed IN STOCK. Sometimes they told me they would deliver in a couple days. Just this past Thursday they told me they would deliver the following Monday. Their website still showed IN STOCK. The lady I spoke with told me NO PROBLEM we will deliver on Monday...somebody will call you 30 min before arriving with the delivery. Monday passed, I called today (Tuesday) and was told that they didn't have stock and apparently have not had stock for a while. So I asked to cancel.

In summary, they charged my credit card immediately without having stock and 2 months later, after repeated promises of delivery, they finally cancelled. Hope I can get my money back. What an AWFUL EXPERIENCE!

"the absolute worst place to do business on the internet. I ordered a heating pad, it was defective, they would not pay postage for the return or to me, when I called twice today to ask about covering the postage ($15), they put me on hold until the call was dropped, HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

modified review This review was modified by Valora on December 20 2013 01:19:00 PM

"went to Brands mart at Saw grass mall Florida 07/16/13 to return a music center which we were not satisfy with on returning it there was a slight damage on on of the the speaker box which happen during delivery now this merchandise cost $1631.19 the manager Mr Gavin Kelly refuse to refund our money had to call there customer service then on doing so a refund was issued Gavin Kelly was not very helpful."

"The delivery service sucks! They have a six hour delivery window, which means you wait all day. I spoke with two separate, so called, customer service representatives and was told by one, "it is what it is!"

I finally had to send a complaint by e-mail to get someone reasonable on the telephones. She agreed to a two hour advance phone call so i would not have to sit around all day.

My advice, don't use their delivery service if at all possible.

"I went in there just browsing at the laptops and ended up buying one. The young man that helped us was very nice and knowledgeable about the computers and what we wanted to know. He was a great help and we would deal with him again and again on other products if we could."

"Excellent service from Mr Singh."

"When I placed an order for a google nexus 7, the check out process was not completed due to some error (it said high volume), but my credit card was charged, and no notice of the order was emailed to me, neither was any tracking number of the order. When I called the 800 number on their website, I was transferred intentionally 7 times, no one can tell me my order status (it seems that all of them cannot do anything). Such a bad weirdo online store, I will dispute with my credit card company to cancel the order. WORST EVER!!! Never buy from them!!! "

modified review This review was modified by hahaha321 on October 30 2012 09:26:27 AM

"The WORST Customer service I have ever had. I repeat WORST ! Here's my story, I ordered Google Nexus Tablet on BrandsMark USA yesterday. Their website was so crappy that it didn't showed any confirmation. So I tried it couple of time. I check back with them today and they said it's my fault that I tried couple of times and I might get overcharged by Bank. But still I wanted to get that product, I tried calling my Bank to fix the pending charges and call back them again to fix it. But once again by another customer representative she yelled at me not understanding the situation."

"I tried to buy a tablet from this website, but the order never went through (kept getting an error).. Tried several times, then received an email from AMEX warning about fraud activity.. I called AMEX and told them that it was actually trying to buy something, so they unlocked my account... I went back to the BrandsMart website, tried again, and got the same error... When I finally got in contact with their customer service, they said that my order was placed 6 times!
I told the agent to cancel everything because of the bad experience.

--- Update:
I checked my credit card statement today, and I noticed I was charged for my order 3 TIMES.. I called BrandsMart support and they said the order was actually cancelled, but I was still charged, and I need to contact my credit card company to resolve this issue!
I called my CC company and opened a dispute..

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER, BE AWARE BUYER... THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD...

modified review This review was modified by abu3antar on October 31 2012 11:26:54 AM

"we had an oven delivered today unfortunately they did NOT deliver the gas line kit, so when the insulation (who is very good) arrived he could not do his work. I contacted BrandsMart who suggested they would deliver the part next week. WHAT!!!
I said since they had inconvenience me and the install guy they could be inconvenienced by bringing me the part THEY FAILED TO DELIVER. They REFUSED even after taking directions to my home TWICE. I can not believe that they would not make this right, why should I have to pay for a part twice? why should a third party vender have to drive all over town to fix their mess up? Unbelievable! I will never shop there again!

Rating 4/102/5

"Although the prices are very good, the customer service and return policy need a major overhaul. I wanted to return a washer that I had brought more than 30 days earlier (still practically brand new) for a store credit and was told that they didn't accept return after 30 days. I was planning on buying more appliances from Brandsmart than what I actually brought, but now I will go someplace else to buy the remaining appliances. On top of that the sale person attitude was very dry and snotty. And instead of me getting a front load washer and dryer, they loaded two washers on the truck because that what the sale person had put the order in for. It was a good thing I realize the mistake before we took the appliances home. They did however, give me a small discount because of the mistake. The prices are good. But everything else need major improvement."

"This is my second TV purchase from BrandsMart within the last two months. Both the times i got the Singh to help me. He is a great sales person with a lot of experience, and knowledge. I'm very happy with my purchase and my experience at BrandsMart"

"I purchased a new Friedrich air conditioner on 9/21/2012 Kuhl Model ES15M33. I went to Friedrich's web site to purchase the FriedrichLink adapter that goes with their 2012 Kuhl models. Much to my surprise, I found the the model I purchased was 1-2 years old, and that the FriedrichLink would not work. I was not told that this was a discontinued model, and paid full price for the unit. When I called them to complain, they hung up on me.

I will never purchase anything from them in the future.