Stores > Brandnex.com

8AM to 11PM
      855-352-7263
      help@brandnex.com
      972-200-0211

Voice your opinion! Review Brandnex.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-12

SO FAST!!!!!!!

"I was in a tough situation and needed buttons and wristbands within 48 hours. I called Brandnex and they got it done! Thank you and I will def be reordering again!"

2017-05-27

Stay far away from these manipulative people

"I have pretty much never posted a review of a company before, but I will gladly go out of my way to post one for this company.

Terrible, terrible, terrible. Customer service is straight up AWFUL. I did the 100 wristbands + 100 free wristbands deal and my final price was $64 when I ordered them. Then, when I got my invoice by email, it was $95, so they clearly uncharged me. I've emailed them, called them, online chatted them, everything. They've told me they would refund some of the uncharge because so far no one has had an explanation for it. Still haven't gotten the refund. I've talked to so many different people from this company, all with no answers. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

If I have at least deterred one person from buying from this company, then I feel better about paying $25 extra for my wristbands if that means they lose business from elsewhere. This company is the worst I've ever dealt with, and their lack of concern/zero care for their customer happiness is rude, unreasonable and highly unacceptable. To be manipulative and take advantage of your customers is just wrong, and I will never endorse this company in any way. If you want to be cared for as a customer and actually pay for what you ordered THE FIRST TIME, I suggest you go somewhere else.

Share Brandnex.com's store rating

Brandnex.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Brandnex.com is not a merchant member
Brandnex.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!