• Address: PASADENA, CA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.66/10 9.66/10

What is this?

"I needed some dog tags last minute. The ones I wanted were unavailable but I was quickly notified and assisted in finding another style and getting my project proof, printing, and delivery on time. Very friendly and very cooperative. Will use again. "

"Excellent service. Always attentive and fast to respond, you never feel like an #number. A great experience."

"Great product, great prices, fast shipping!"

"Gerri was very informative and helpful with our companies purchases. Items came in a timely manner and products are of good quality."

"Great customer service and quick delivery on products. The personal attention was amazing and made me feel secure in choosing them for my project. "

"Andre was very helpful in placing the order, and following up to ensure I was satisfied with the final apron color and placement and size of the logo. He also called after the aprons were delivered inquiring if everything was satisfactory.

The aprons were delivered earlier than quoted, and arrived in time to be worn at a Church dinner, where they received many compliments.

If there was a need, I would use Branders again.

"I have been very pleased with the quality of the items as well as the service I receive from Branders. Gerri has always been prompt and helpful. I will continue to be a loyal customer!"

"Our soccer league ordered this drawstring backpack for our players. Everyone was very happy with the bag and the club logo printed on it. The nylon and zipper appear sturdy and the bag is a great value, especially when you consider what soccer backpacks cost. Branders prepared a proof of the item in record time and delivered very quickly as well. Great product and great service!"

"I truly enjoyed working with Branders.com. Andre was quick and efficient. I received my order much sooner than expected and my clients are loving the gift. Thanks Andre for being awesome!!! "

"Laila Halim was beyond awesome! Of course, I waited until the last moment to place my order, 10/31, with the event I needed the items for on 11/13, so I was pretty concerned with receiving them on time. Laila contacted me, PERSONALLY, shortly after I placed the order...she listened to my concerns and made sure I got exactly what I needed on time (actually before, I received everything on 11/7)! I love how she made my problem her problem & was nothing but professional & energetic along the way! Great Job Laila! I will definitely be using Branders.com for future events! Thanks so much!!"

"Our High School loves working with Branders. They are efficient and always willing to help in any way they can. Everything we have ordered from them comes out beautifully and what we had envisioned. "

"I needed some rolls of (custom) labels quickly, and after shopping around for price, Branders came out best, in terms of price, and product. They were delivered last week, and I'm very happy with the finished product."

"Great service and good quality products! Our staff was very impressed and happy with their items. "

"Pam Moreno is an amazing rep to work with. She initiated an email to remind us we needed to order again (our Holiday party coming up) and was in contact with me daily in regards to items in stock, follow-up and delivery of samples we requested. The shipment was received in less than a week. I love working with your company and Pam is extremely sweet and professional as all reps should be. Thank you again for a quality product at an affordable cost. I'm sure our employees will enjoy their gift."

"Andre at Branders does a great job for us - he is very thorough and attentive in the ordering process, and provides excellent follow-up support."

Branders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Branders.com is a merchant member
Branders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,911 merchant members.