• Branders.com Branders.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.01/10 9.01/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.75/10 7.75/10

What is this?

"We ordered original design handkerchiefs for our school, and they came out great.
The staff (JODY ACOSTA) was very helpful, and made sure we got them in time.
Only issue is that nobody answered the phone the first time I called within the office hour listed on the website. However, we are very happy to have found Branders.

"Fast and efficient. Very easy to work with. Reasonable prices, good product and very nice customer support. I will use them again."

"I re-ordered 150 Cheetah tote bags from Branders.com and was very appreciative of the excellent service provided by sales agent Debbie Pajutagana and the fulfillment team. Debbie handled all the re-order specs for me and the team rushed the order so I would receive it in time for an event. I gladly recommend Debbie and the good folks at Branders.com, and will no doubt use them again. Oh, and our customers truly appreciate the bags. The first order was one year ago and our clients continue to bring their tote bags to each follow-up event. That speaks well of the product durability."

"Excellent service, turn-around and quality product. I ordered the 5-pack dice in the wooden box with our company logo and services on it. I was a little skeptical ordering on-line and was pleasantly surprised with the dedicated account manager, Aries Dimanalata, who went above and beyond to make sure to help me with changes to the printing and our shipping destination. He made sure everything went smoothly and our product arrived on-time. He made sure to continuously update us which was also appreciated.
When we received the product at our conference we were impressed with the quality. It was even nicer than we had anticipated. Everyone on my team loved them and gave them out proudly. We actually had people coming to our booth because they heard about the nice dice set we were giving away.

We will definitely be using Branders and Aries again!

Jessica K
Arch/Eng Consultant

"Awesome service & staff is excellent! Thanks Branders.com! "

"We have ordered these bags several times. I love the fact that they are recyclable as well as being made from recycled materials.
Very easy to get this re-ordered every time as well as the initial order.

"Leo from Branders was fabulous to work with. From moment of inquiry he had it all under control and was great every step of the way. Our water bottles turned out great and we will continue to use Branders for our promotional items."

"My experience with BRANDERS.COM was great. I work for the State of Nevada and ordering supplies is often a very long process with multiple steps when working with the state. Fe Ricafranca was great she stood by me and guided me through the entire process. She was always there quickly to answer questions and help the ordering process move along quickly and accurately. The end result was receiving the product and it was exactly what i ordered and fully exceeded my expectations. The table covers i ordered were absolutely beautiful. I trust Fe and have become a loyal customer, if I order from BRANDERS again i will request Fe to assist me as she was very friendly, professional and got the job done right! I am happy that Fe let me know about this website so that i can share my wonderful experience with others."

"We have been working with Branders for several years. We are a non-profit and really need to make every dollar count as well as promote our organization in a fun attractive way. Branders has always provided products that work for us. One of my favorite things is that we can get product samples very quickly so that we can assess the product and it's quality.
We have never received anything that didn't live up to expectations. Delivery times have always been prompt and items have arrived in good condition.
I get lots of calls and offers from other companies to provide our promotional materials but I only use Branders.

"I worked with Gerick on our recent order. He is very professional and extremely efficient. He rushed our order through the system because we were on a very short deadline. It arrived a day ahead of time. We are very pleased with the products and the service."

"Barbie Mendoza has been our Brander's Account Manager for some time. She continues to exceed our expectations with each order, we will continue to work with her as each need arises.

"I have done business with Madonna Reyes at Branders for many years and have never been dissappointed! Fast, Friendly and great product! :)"

"I have been ordering from Branders.com since around 2009, and I am continually impressed by the results. My account rep, William Howard, has consistently gone above and beyond to make sure everything goes great. I work for a small marketing and event planning business that has to research and order promotional products for a number of different clients and events. Branders and William always make the experience a pleasant one, helping us maintain great relationships with our clients! Thanks! "

"Branders has been easy to work with. They supply good products with a quick turn around. William and the art department helped us avoid a bad choice of print color for our order. Nice to know some real people were looking out for us and wanting to make a good-looking product. All our orders have been easy to place, and quick to be delivered."

"Brander's always does a great job creating our promotional items. Their customer service is outstanding. Barbee our Account Manager always takes the time to call me and double check our order to make sure it is perfect. "

Share Branders.com's store rating

Branders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Branders.com is a merchant member
Branders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,716 merchant members.