• Branders.com Branders.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.47/10 9.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10

What is this?

"Ordered 12 shirts for my golf team and the experience was good. shirts are top quality and Branders did a great job in developing our custom emblem. Gerick was fantastic to work with and made sure everything was right and what we wanted. Total time from day of order until I had the shirts in hand was less than 3 weeks."

"Once again, Morris Fabro went the distance! He and his team designed an item needed for an upcoming trade show that we are attending. This is the fourth order that our firm has placed with Branders in the last 6 months and I commend Branders for allowing their staff to build a relationship with their repeat clients. From day one, Morris has been a true professional. He is an asset to your company!"

"They promptly sent me an email with the account managers information after I submitted my order. The account manager kept me posted by email and phone as to when the orders were shipped and delivered. Very good customer service! Also, the items were received in a very timely manner. The imprinted items were a good quality for the price paid. Very impressed with the company."

"I've worked with Gerick Cortez a number of times in the last couple of years, and he has always made the process of ordering promotional items from Branders very easy. His attention to detail and determination to ensure his customers are happy have made me a happy repeat customer. The quality of the products produced are top notch. I highly recommend Branders on your next promo giveaway project and I look forward to working with Gerick again in the future."

"I am very pleased with the service I received by account Manager Gerrick during my recent order. Today less than 1 week after placing my order, it is in my hands. Thank you very much."

"Our company uses Branders for all sorts of things. They are professional, attentive, and incredibly quick on their turn around. If they noticed you haven't approved an image within a day or two, they call you to make sure you've received it! I've never had another company do that before and it's great."

"Gerick was very helpful and was quick to respond. I was impressed by how quickly the order was placed even though a few changes were made. I was pleased with the customer service."

"I had an outstanding experience with branders ordering drawstring duffle bags for a 5K race we are sponsor of."

"Very pleased with our mini flyers we ordered for a St Patrick's Day parade. They will be a big hit. Proofs were sent quickly and customer service from Gerick Cortez was great ensuring we had the proof and all was taken care of with set up, date request, and shipment verification. "

"Gerik was amazing in getting my order expedited and following up with me after the artwork confirmation went to my junk folder. If he hadn't called my order would have probably been late for my event. It's truly been a great experience working with Branders.com"

"Great product. The imprint looks great - it really stands out and is nicely done. Great service from Branders as well, my acct rep checked in on me repeatedly throughout all stages of the order process. Happy customer!"

"I received my shipment the other day and the mugs that I ordered came out good. Gerrick was really patient with me during the artwork set up phase. Thanks"

"Very good customer service and on time delivery. Very satisfied!"

"Enjoyed the entire experience. Last order from them was HUGE and was years ago. It was a good experience then, but my rep in my most recent order, Gerick, was over the top friendly and helpful. The product is quality. Best review is "I would use them again" and I will."

"We just received our shipment of backpacks yesterday and we couldn't be more happy. The quality is good. The color is perfect. And the printing is really nice. We also received our order 10 days early which is a huge plus in our eyes. The best part was our account rep, Gerick Cortez. He was so patient with us, making suggestions for products and sending us samples right away. He also followed thru with phone calls and emails to make sure we were pleased with the product. We were asked to write a review but we are honored to do so because we believe good customer service should be recognized and appreciated. We will definitely buy from Gerick again."

Share Branders.com's store rating

Branders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Branders.com is a merchant member
Branders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,853 merchant members.