• Branders.com Branders.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.56/10 9.56/10

What is this?

"I received my shipment the other day and the mugs that I ordered came out good. Gerrick was really patient with me during the artwork set up phase. Thanks"

"Very good customer service and on time delivery. Very satisfied!"

"Enjoyed the entire experience. Last order from them was HUGE and was years ago. It was a good experience then, but my rep in my most recent order, Gerick, was over the top friendly and helpful. The product is quality. Best review is "I would use them again" and I will."

"We just received our shipment of backpacks yesterday and we couldn't be more happy. The quality is good. The color is perfect. And the printing is really nice. We also received our order 10 days early which is a huge plus in our eyes. The best part was our account rep, Gerick Cortez. He was so patient with us, making suggestions for products and sending us samples right away. He also followed thru with phone calls and emails to make sure we were pleased with the product. We were asked to write a review but we are honored to do so because we believe good customer service should be recognized and appreciated. We will definitely buy from Gerick again."

"Andre Hollander went the extra mile for us to make sure that our custom items arrived just in time. He did a great job. "

"Andre Hollister was extremly helpful again!
This is my third order from Branders and Andre has helped me each time. His customer focus is the best.
My order arrived on time and exactly as expected.
The art department does an awesome job with the logo's and the embroidering is top quality.
I recommend Branders and Andre to everyone!

Thank You Andre!

"I am VERY impressed with the customer service that I received with Branders rep Laila Halim. She called me within 2 hours of placing the order to see if I had an event date, and she told me all the things that I could do to help make that date. She followed up when a proof was ready for me to approve, and she sent me all the tracking info the day it shipped. The items arrived a full week prior to the anticipated delivery, which helped relieve some stress for the event. Many thanks and I would shop here again if an occasion arises. Thanks Laila!"

"Very pleased with the product and especially the service. The order shipped quickly."

"Our company needed a sleek, last minute Holiday gift to send to our clients. I worked with Andre, who went above and beyond to get us an order of 150 customized cashmere scarves made and delivered to us within a week. At the absolute last minute, we even added an additional 50 scarves to our order, and our shipment was still delivered on time! The scarves turned out beautifully and were of nice quality. Andre's customer service was thorough, attentive, and always friendly. It was an absolute pleasure working with Andre and Branders. "

"We were impressed with everything about the order. It was a nice product for our uses and arrived early and in good shape. When I phoned to check on the shipping everyone was very kind and patient. Couldn't ask for better service."

"Great service and product as always !"

"Andre was fantastic trying to accommodate our requests. He also followed up to make sure all was well. The product was better quality than I expected, but the logo was smaller than I expected. "

"The drawstring bags that I ordered for my volunteers turned out even better than I thought they would. The bags were larger and more durable than I expected based on the price and photo from the website. I was also very pleased with the quality of the logo print."

"Hi,
It was a pleasure from, start to finish working with Laila Halim. She answered every question and gave me options that I hadn't considered, that helped improve the overall finished product. Also, she responded quickly to emails, I never had to wait for an answer. I think that I sent her two thank you messages and the order hadn't even shipped yet.
I plan to call Laila every time. For every order. She's great.

"I deal directly with Anthony Raymonds for all my business needs. He is very professional and most importantly very quick to respond. He has fully exceeded my expectations. Keep up the good work!"

Share Branders.com's store rating

Branders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Branders.com is a merchant member
Branders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.