• Address: PASADENA, CA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10

What is this?

"Grace at Branders was amazing to work with! She was extremely responsive to every question that I asked, and always returned my call within an hour. She even sent me a sample of a particular product so I could make a decision!
She was a dream to work with. I will definitely keep her name and be back in touch when I need anything from Branders.

"Pam Moreno was great! I checked 4 different websites on July 18th, 2014 for pens that my company could put our company logo on. Pam at Branders was the only email I received out of all the companies; and she emailed me the same day. The pen we liked the best was found on a different website, but Pam told me she could match the pricing for these 500, black ink pens. She also has sent us a sample, so that we could see how the pen writes. Branders has an excellent customer service department!"

"The logo was printed off-center (too close to the handle), and the cups felt cheaper than I was expecting.

Customer service was great though, and my rep is working on rectifying the problems. She also was very good about communication and making sure I knew what the status of my products was.

"Great service! The customer service is top-notch and we have been satisfied with every item purchased!"

"Great products! Great service! Will definitely use them again! Camille Espinosa executed my orders flawlessly!"

"When placing my order a was given a personal sales representative who was very helpful, but I did pay extra money to get my order in a shorter amount of time(7-10 days). My order did not arrive on time, with the tracking I realized the order was not going to arrive on time. Branders did allow me to cancel, but it did not help me with the issue of not receiving my purchases.
My representative was very attentive during the whole process and I would like to thank her!

"Gerri Brooks was awesome! Super fast response time, answered ALL of my questions and helped me choose everything our company was looking. Everyone was so excited about the product and we cannot wait to work with Branders.com again in the near future . Thank you so much!"

"Mariz Cali was my sales rep and does a wonderful job with keeping me up to date on my orders. Constantly using Branders and more than happy."

"I recently placed an order with my sales rep, Nikki Feliciano. The order was for 11,000 of the thrifty pencils with our logo on them. Nikki was extremely helpful throughout the entire process and went above and beyond! She made sure the order was placed asap and met our deadline requirements. She continued to check in throughout the entire process and reminded me once again why we continually choose Branders for all of our needs! Nikki should be training all of your other reps and deserves a nice long paid vacation!

Thanks again for all you guys do and for always offering great products at great prices! Everyone loves the pencils!!

"Fe was attentive and responsive. When buying something like this on the web it's hard to know what you'll get. Branders was great about sending samples and proofs in a timely manner to move the project along. I would definitely re order from them in the future."

"I have ordered numerous items from Branders over the last 3 years and all of them have been hits at the trade shows I attend. Kristine Labrador is always quick with a response to my questions and puts up with all the times I change my mind."

"The product is satisfactory & the customer service was great, but the website made the process laborious. Overall, I would recommend these guys."

modified review Rep reply posted Jul-22-2014

brandersph, Branders.com rep has responded

“Thank you for your feedback.I apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced on our current site. I am excited to say that we are currently working on launching a new and customer friendly site. Thank you again for ordering with us.”

"We have been buying the awards for our annual meeting from Branders for at least 7 years. They are high quality products and the staff is great. They are able to accommodate special shipping requests and make suggestions regarding the style of new awards. "

"Thanks to Branders and help from Rev we were able to order prizes for our annual golf scramble. The personalization on the insulated mugs looked great. We placed the order on a Monday, proofed the artwork that afternoon and the mugs were sitting on my porch on Friday. Thanks for the great service!"

"the service was fast and accurate."

Branders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Branders.com is a merchant member
Branders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,878 merchant members.