• Address: PASADENA, CA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10

What is this?

"I have used Branders a few times over the past couple years. Every experience has been beyond professional and their service levels are definitely something that their competitors could only wish to provide. Andre Hollander has been my Account Manger since day one and no matter what I need, he makes it happen. Even when I provide him with less than stellar artwork, he and his team know exactly how to clean up and fix it while maintaining all of my brand standards and ultimately delivering an exception product ahead of schedule. It is not often that I am overly impressed and have my expectations exceeded, but Andre and the Branders team seem to do exactly that every time I work with them. "

"I had a great experience with Branders. This could not be easier and Fe Ricafranca was the best sales associate. I highly recommend both Branders and Fe.

Teddy Carr
Owner GP Calls

"ANDRE HOLLANDER IS THE BEST ACCOUNT MANAGER EVER! His response time was instantaneous and he was always so very helpful! We had to pay by company check since we didn't have a company credit card so the beginning of the purchasing was a little bumpy because of the delay in our accounting office, but Andre was so patient and helpful! We ordered the malibu 2 toned sunglasses and the purse hook and OH MY GOSH! They came out beautiful! Branders is definitely the best place for promotional items. Amazing quality and super prices. Thanks so much Andre"

"I was working within a very short time frame and needed products fast! My representative worked quickly with us and made sure that we got what we needed and, more importantly, when we needed it by! I'll most definitely order from them again."

"This is our second year of purchasing from Branders. Andre is a great help always. Great selection of items with a wide range of cost points. "

"Gerick Cortez my CSR was amazing in our ever changing order request. The product is better than expected. Another great order by Branders.com. Others try to get our business, but they come through again and again. Thanks Gerick, job well done!"

"Andre was very helpful and made sure to get my product to me on time to the best of his ability. There was a delay with the manufacturer, but i received my mugs only a day late. The mugs look great, our logo came out nicely as well."

"Branders seemed to be one of the only distributors of the product that I was looking for. I was a little frustrated with the online payment window, but that wasn't their fault, my company card has non-alphabetic characters in the name which makes it hard to purchase some things. I immediately called customer service (talked to Dannie), who was so helpful and extremely professional. He processed the order in minutes. Two days later, he emailed me to inform me about a shipment delay and asked if that would be okay with my schedule.
More companies need to provide service like Branders.

"Brander's is very easy to work with and they carry quality products that I am pleased to present to clients and employees. I will certainly look forward to working with them with additional projects in the future. Highly recommended."

"I could not have done without my rep Andre! He was so helpful and patient while working with me on this order. I was producing a 500 person conference and all the attendees LOVED the bags and the awesome hats we ordered fro them. The quality was excellent and even though I ordered it a month before I need them, they were there on time and waiting for me at the hotel. Andre's constant communication with the delivery put my mind at ease. He was also a total professional and a delight to work with. I will definetly use them again!"

"What a fantastic experience from start to finish everything went perfectly. I worked with Fe Ricafranca and she made sure my rush order was created and delivered in under a week - how amazing is that? My experience was top notch and cannot recommend them enough for turning around my order so expertly. "

"Account Manager, Mariz Cali, provided me with outstanding customer service - from my first inquiry to when our items were shipped. She constantly provided updates which was very helpful in known the status of our order.

I would definitely recommend Branders to anyone who is looking to order personalized merchandise.

"Received prompt service and addressed all of my questions. Product arrived during expected delivery date and product appeared as expected.
We will be utilizing Branders for any of our future orders.

"My fraternity was holding a convention and my local chapter was hosting. We dropped the ball and needed a bag quickly (less than a month before convention). I found Branders.com and our worries were over. Branders had 200 reasonably priced bags with our event logo delivered to my door in about 9 days. I will definitely do business with Branders.com again and recommend them to my friends."

"Gerick Cortez was a delight to deal with. He was very helpful to me when I was purchasing key chains for my employer. He was very fast on getting back to me concerning the product I wanted and was able to do it the way my employer wanted it. He also made sure to do a follow up to make sure I had received the key chains and that my employer was satisfied."

Branders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Branders.com is a merchant member
Branders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.