• Address: PASADENA, CA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.81/10 9.81/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10

What is this?

"Our company needed a sleek, last minute Holiday gift to send to our clients. I worked with Andre, who went above and beyond to get us an order of 150 customized cashmere scarves made and delivered to us within a week. At the absolute last minute, we even added an additional 50 scarves to our order, and our shipment was still delivered on time! The scarves turned out beautifully and were of nice quality. Andre's customer service was thorough, attentive, and always friendly. It was an absolute pleasure working with Andre and Branders. "

"We were impressed with everything about the order. It was a nice product for our uses and arrived early and in good shape. When I phoned to check on the shipping everyone was very kind and patient. Couldn't ask for better service."

"Great service and product as always !"

"Andre was fantastic trying to accommodate our requests. He also followed up to make sure all was well. The product was better quality than I expected, but the logo was smaller than I expected. "

"The drawstring bags that I ordered for my volunteers turned out even better than I thought they would. The bags were larger and more durable than I expected based on the price and photo from the website. I was also very pleased with the quality of the logo print."

"Hi,
It was a pleasure from, start to finish working with Laila Halim. She answered every question and gave me options that I hadn't considered, that helped improve the overall finished product. Also, she responded quickly to emails, I never had to wait for an answer. I think that I sent her two thank you messages and the order hadn't even shipped yet.
I plan to call Laila every time. For every order. She's great.

"I deal directly with Anthony Raymonds for all my business needs. He is very professional and most importantly very quick to respond. He has fully exceeded my expectations. Keep up the good work!"

"Had an opportunity to work with Branders.com for the first time and I found them to be very easy to work with. My sales representative was very patient and helpful. I know I stressed him out with my deadlines. Look forward to doing business with Branders.com again."

" The quality of the products and customer service received from Branders.com was great. Andre Hollander was helpful and good to work with. The color selection of my order was limited but overall I am satisfied with my final product. "

"My experience with Branders has been outstanding, specifically Grace Villanueva. She has been a great asset to Lockheed Martin. Her exceptional response time, thoroughness in delivering the product, and the follow-up has made life so much easier. She is always pleasant and a joy to work with. Branders is very lucky to have such an outstanding person representing them. "

"Branders provided custom folders for our company that turned out fabulous! We are repeat customers with them as they produced Golf Shirts previously for us. They take great care in the design, colors and best possible branding for our company. The folders were great... embossed logo in Gold Foil. Looks fabulous!"

"Was very please with the service and the product. Will be using Branders.com again. Thank you for Gerri Brooks and her hard work. "

"I am a frequent customer of Branders.com. We have been using them over over 5 year and they never fail to amaze! They have Fabulous Pricing and amazing customer service. The other thing that I love about Branders.com is the efficient way that they handle business. I somehow always wait until the last minute to order and Carlo is always very helpful is getting my products to me in time...most of time early! My rep is Carlo and he is great at his job. He always follows up, assists me in any way, and makes sure I am pleased with the products. He makes my projects his projects. He responds immediatly all the time...without fail. "

"Andre was AWESOME to work with. It is very nice to have a company that will follow through and make sure that you are taken care of all the way to the end!"

"I had an excellent experience working with Gerri, and our ornament order came in a day before we were told and look fabulous!!"

Branders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Branders.com is a merchant member
Branders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,920 merchant members.