• Address: PASADENA, CA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.45/10 9.45/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.80/10 9.80/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

What is this?

"My fraternity was holding a convention and my local chapter was hosting. We dropped the ball and needed a bag quickly (less than a month before convention). I found Branders.com and our worries were over. Branders had 200 reasonably priced bags with our event logo delivered to my door in about 9 days. I will definitely do business with Branders.com again and recommend them to my friends."

"Gerick Cortez was a delight to deal with. He was very helpful to me when I was purchasing key chains for my employer. He was very fast on getting back to me concerning the product I wanted and was able to do it the way my employer wanted it. He also made sure to do a follow up to make sure I had received the key chains and that my employer was satisfied."

"Branders did everything possible and was able to meet my desired in house date by even having to overnight our order. I was in constant communication by phone and email with my sales rep., Dannie V. and if it would not have been for her checking and double checking with production and updating me, I don't think we would have received on time.
Also, the product was great and really liked by the alumni assoc. that we gave them to.

"This was the first time that we ordered from Branders, but Gerri made the process easy! She was very patient and walked me through the order steps. We received our people-shaped banks quickly and everyone loves them! We will definitely look to Branders the next time that we need any promotional items!"

"We have worked with Branders several times and have always found their products to be quality! Andre H. asked the correct questions so I could give him the info needed and followed up even after the product arrived to make sure we were happy. We are happy once again!

Thank you!

"Gerrick at Branders and the Branders team were great to deal with the whole way through. Our items came in almost 10 days ahead of schedule."

"My sales rep, Andre, was extremely helpful throughout the entire order/delivery process. My internal customer was extremely pleased with the the products we received. I would recommend Branders.com for any promotional items (what we refer to as "swag". Excellent experience from start to finish!!"

"My experience with Branders was a positive one. I'm very pleased with the final product. Grace Villanueva from Branders was so helpful and patient with my changes and requests. I will definitely buy from Branders again."

"They didn't have the item I wanted, and didn't refund me until October."

"Our company has used Branders for many years. Gerri B. is an outstanding representative! Look forward to many more orders in the future!"

"This is my second time purchasing items for our Safety Expo. Each time, I've been pleased with the customer service, the products and also how long the writing instruments last. Everyone comments on the great items we distribute. Many thanks to Anthony Raymonds for his assistance each time. We found ourselves a winning source for the future! "

"We've been using Branders for several years and have always been pleased with the results. The result is always a good product produced in a timely manner as promised. I anticipate we will continue to work with Branders for our promo items for years to come."

"This was our first experience with Branders and we were very pleased. Order was easy to complete, even with custom artwork and colors. Turn around time was great. We are very happy with the outcome of our staduim cusions. "

"Thanks to Gerri Brooks! I've ordered a few times now and she's always very helpful and the prices Branders offers are great! Highly recommend purchasing from branders."

"Great quality and fast service!"

Branders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Branders.com is a merchant member
Branders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.