Branders.com Reviews - branders.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.10/10 360 reviews

Branders.com is a merchant member
Branders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,875 merchant members.

"Great customer service and fast delivery as always. Our new shirts look fantastic!"

"on time - good product, easy to work with"

"They would not produce my order so I cancelled and went to someone who wanted my money"

Rating 8/104/5

"Camille Espinola was great to work with! She resolved an issue with our order in a timely manner. We will definitely consider working with Branders again in the future!"

"This is the second order I placed with Branders and really enjoyed having Pam Moreno as our customer service representative on both jobs. She was quick to response to my inquiries and make adjustments as needed. Our approval process can be lengthy due to how busy our director is so I appreciated her patience. The products were delivered in a timely manner and we definitely use Branders again."

"The team I worked with for our sports team merchandise was amazing. They were very helpful from the beginning of my transaction. Very quick and very professional. I love the prices as well. I am so glad I found this site. I will be ordering more merchandise very soon."

"Brander is one of our favorite vendors. we always want to do business with branders. excellent customer service and prices. Norman Garcia is a great sales manager, and has an excellent customer service skills. Thank you branders and Norman for all your help."

"Branders is a great company making great products. Out of all the pens that we ordered, there were no misprints or broken pens. I am extremely pleased with the follow-up emails I received during the production and after they were shipped. They really keep on top of things to ensure the pens arrived on or before the estimated date of arrival. Branders really goes out of their way to make sure that their customers are 100% pleased with their purchase. "

"Joseph Acquilos does a terrific job, "

"Very satisfied (as always) with the product delivery and the product in general."

"Had another great experience! Will continue to use them. Grace Tandog is wonderful to work with!"

"From customer service to delivery, all was great! thank you! "

"Rev Villarosa was very helpful and great to work with. "

"Account rep, Anthony, is always wonderful. Product delivered on time and correct every time!"

"Awesome! Our product order was not what we had ordered, but Kristine had it corrected and delivered on time! This is our third year ordering from them!"