• Address: PASADENA, CA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.46/10 9.46/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10

What is this?

"Our company was very satisfied with the order we received, the order arrived faster than the latest shipping date estimate (within the range given on the invoice on the order date). The badges were not damaged during shipping and arrived quickly. The account manager that assisted us during the entire process was very helpful and accommodating to our specific needs, as we required more customization as far as the names on each badge. He was very thorough and followed up with our order at every step of the process. Thank you!"

"Our organization has worked with Anthony Raymonds from Branders for over 7 years. We have always been very happy with Branders products and service. Anthony has been prompt and accommodating with every order placed. Our last order was super fast and delivered one week early. Thanks Branders for your wonderful service ~Quantico Orienteering Club"

"Second time going through Branders and specifically with Andre Hollander. Exceeded our expectations with quality of the product and customer service. Andre is now my first call when planning any promotional items for our company."

"While I was very satisfied with the prompt response rate and professionalism of my service representative- I was very disappointed in the length of time it took to receive the product. I was also disappointed in the product itself. The printing was wonderful, colors spot-on and the product looked like the picture on the website. However the description was lacking. The cushion was billed as 13" x 13" and while that was the measurements of the actual fabric, the cushion inside was 12"x12" - the fabric covering was fairly loose fitting then had a black tape border to make up a full 13”. The product description was a "Thick Padded Cushion" The actual pad inside is 3/8 of an inch "thick". To be fair, there was no measurement of the thickness given on the website description however the "thick padding for extra comfort" did not lead me to expect 3/8 of an inch. - I would give this product one star......and would never order again without requesting a sample - clearly whoever wrote the description had never seen the product

"The customer service was excellent and the product was exactly what I wanted. Best experience I have had in a long time."

"We can always count on Gerri Brooks at Branders for promotional items for our company! Gerri goes the extra mile to ensure the entire process is seamless from offering quality products to on time production and delivery."

"I have used Branders a few times over the past couple years. Every experience has been beyond professional and their service levels are definitely something that their competitors could only wish to provide. Andre Hollander has been my Account Manger since day one and no matter what I need, he makes it happen. Even when I provide him with less than stellar artwork, he and his team know exactly how to clean up and fix it while maintaining all of my brand standards and ultimately delivering an exception product ahead of schedule. It is not often that I am overly impressed and have my expectations exceeded, but Andre and the Branders team seem to do exactly that every time I work with them. "

"I had a great experience with Branders. This could not be easier and Fe Ricafranca was the best sales associate. I highly recommend both Branders and Fe.

Teddy Carr
Owner GP Calls

"ANDRE HOLLANDER IS THE BEST ACCOUNT MANAGER EVER! His response time was instantaneous and he was always so very helpful! We had to pay by company check since we didn't have a company credit card so the beginning of the purchasing was a little bumpy because of the delay in our accounting office, but Andre was so patient and helpful! We ordered the malibu 2 toned sunglasses and the purse hook and OH MY GOSH! They came out beautiful! Branders is definitely the best place for promotional items. Amazing quality and super prices. Thanks so much Andre"

"I was working within a very short time frame and needed products fast! My representative worked quickly with us and made sure that we got what we needed and, more importantly, when we needed it by! I'll most definitely order from them again."

"This is our second year of purchasing from Branders. Andre is a great help always. Great selection of items with a wide range of cost points. "

"Gerick Cortez my CSR was amazing in our ever changing order request. The product is better than expected. Another great order by Branders.com. Others try to get our business, but they come through again and again. Thanks Gerick, job well done!"

"Andre was very helpful and made sure to get my product to me on time to the best of his ability. There was a delay with the manufacturer, but i received my mugs only a day late. The mugs look great, our logo came out nicely as well."

"Branders seemed to be one of the only distributors of the product that I was looking for. I was a little frustrated with the online payment window, but that wasn't their fault, my company card has non-alphabetic characters in the name which makes it hard to purchase some things. I immediately called customer service (talked to Dannie), who was so helpful and extremely professional. He processed the order in minutes. Two days later, he emailed me to inform me about a shipment delay and asked if that would be okay with my schedule.
More companies need to provide service like Branders.

"Brander's is very easy to work with and they carry quality products that I am pleased to present to clients and employees. I will certainly look forward to working with them with additional projects in the future. Highly recommended."

Branders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Branders.com is a merchant member
Branders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,865 merchant members.