Stores > Branders.com

Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

What is this?

2016-02-07

Great customer service from Shanetta Black!

"I received from great customer service during the entire order process. I was placing an order that had been done by someone else in my office who is no longer here, so I didn't have the order history to refer to. Shanetta was able to pull up my past orders and walk me through the process, including the personalization, pricing, etc. She was very professional, friendly, efficient, and helpful throughout the entire phone conversation. I highly recommend Branders to others."

This review was modified by jklawrence on February 07 2016 06:17:03 PM

2016-01-28

Mariz is wonderful to work with!

"She helped me get my re-order placed in minutes, was aware of my shipping concerns, and the entire process start to finish took no longer than 20 minutes. I highly recommend Branders and Mariz!"

2016-01-19

Great service!

"I called Branders directly instead of ordering online because I really needed a little guidance with my product choice and I am not too computer savvy and was afraid to make mistakes. Shanetta Black was so helpful and patient with all of my computer questions so I would feel confident I was making the right choices and ordering properly. "

This review was modified by robinlondon on January 19 2016 01:19:44 PM

2016-01-14

Branders.com rocks!!

"I found this company doing a goggle search for mugs. Just completed a large order of picture mugs for my team and I am very impressed. They are very professional and a pleasure to deal with, I will order from them again. The person who helped me with my order was Antuan Smith. What a pleasant person to deal with.
To summarize, these guys rock!

This review was modified by DitkoClub on January 14 2016 12:52:43 PM

2015-12-28

"Superior customer service from Shanetta Black! She was professional, friendly, and very knowledgeable about the products I was ordering. Her follow through with my order from start to finish was impeccable! The products arrived on time and looked great! I will definitely use Branders for again and would recommend them to others."

This review was modified by TamiTheDrummer on December 28 2015 08:44:41 AM

2015-08-31

"The 9.5 rating is a disgusting joke. Go visit their Facebook and see their total lack of integrity or their ability to deliver a proper product.
Loads of customers waiting for refunds.

They're asking me to have 25% of future sales to keep the joke in a box that they sent me.
For your own damn good, just try something else.

2015-08-29

"We ordered original design handkerchiefs for our school, and they came out great.
The staff (JODY ACOSTA) was very helpful, and made sure we got them in time.
Only issue is that nobody answered the phone the first time I called within the office hour listed on the website. However, we are very happy to have found Branders.

2015-08-13

"Fast and efficient. Very easy to work with. Reasonable prices, good product and very nice customer support. I will use them again."

2015-07-28

"I re-ordered 150 Cheetah tote bags from Branders.com and was very appreciative of the excellent service provided by sales agent Debbie Pajutagana and the fulfillment team. Debbie handled all the re-order specs for me and the team rushed the order so I would receive it in time for an event. I gladly recommend Debbie and the good folks at Branders.com, and will no doubt use them again. Oh, and our customers truly appreciate the bags. The first order was one year ago and our clients continue to bring their tote bags to each follow-up event. That speaks well of the product durability."

2015-07-07

"Excellent service, turn-around and quality product. I ordered the 5-pack dice in the wooden box with our company logo and services on it. I was a little skeptical ordering on-line and was pleasantly surprised with the dedicated account manager, Aries Dimanalata, who went above and beyond to make sure to help me with changes to the printing and our shipping destination. He made sure everything went smoothly and our product arrived on-time. He made sure to continuously update us which was also appreciated.
When we received the product at our conference we were impressed with the quality. It was even nicer than we had anticipated. Everyone on my team loved them and gave them out proudly. We actually had people coming to our booth because they heard about the nice dice set we were giving away.

We will definitely be using Branders and Aries again!

Jessica K
Arch/Eng Consultant

2015-06-18

"Awesome service & staff is excellent! Thanks Branders.com! "

2015-06-11

"We have ordered these bags several times. I love the fact that they are recyclable as well as being made from recycled materials.
Very easy to get this re-ordered every time as well as the initial order.

2015-06-11

"Leo from Branders was fabulous to work with. From moment of inquiry he had it all under control and was great every step of the way. Our water bottles turned out great and we will continue to use Branders for our promotional items."

2015-06-11

"My experience with BRANDERS.COM was great. I work for the State of Nevada and ordering supplies is often a very long process with multiple steps when working with the state. Fe Ricafranca was great she stood by me and guided me through the entire process. She was always there quickly to answer questions and help the ordering process move along quickly and accurately. The end result was receiving the product and it was exactly what i ordered and fully exceeded my expectations. The table covers i ordered were absolutely beautiful. I trust Fe and have become a loyal customer, if I order from BRANDERS again i will request Fe to assist me as she was very friendly, professional and got the job done right! I am happy that Fe let me know about this website so that i can share my wonderful experience with others."

2015-06-03

"We have been working with Branders for several years. We are a non-profit and really need to make every dollar count as well as promote our organization in a fun attractive way. Branders has always provided products that work for us. One of my favorite things is that we can get product samples very quickly so that we can assess the product and it's quality.
We have never received anything that didn't live up to expectations. Delivery times have always been prompt and items have arrived in good condition.
I get lots of calls and offers from other companies to provide our promotional materials but I only use Branders.

Share Branders.com's store rating

Branders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Branders.com is a merchant member
Branders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,635 merchant members.