Stores > Branders.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10

What is this?

2016-04-27

Thank you, Branders and Shanetta!

"When I finally got approval to place the order for items for a nonprofit event, it was already kind of a rush. Before placing my order through the website, I called to make sure that I would truly have the items by the estimated delivery date and how they set that date. I got Shanetta Black on the phone, lucky for me. While she did clarify that they couldn't absolutely guarantee the delivery date in case there was some catastrophic flood in my delivery area or something like that, she said that the dates were set with a small amount of leeway so that the estimated date was usually a safe bet. But then she said she'd write herself a note and check on the day they were ready to be shipped to take a look again at the timeline. She did indeed check back with me, and I felt that she was strongly invested in getting the items to me in time for the event and that she was keeping an eye on my order. This was my first Branders order. The cups arrived today (a day before the estimated date) and I was very pleased with the product I ordered.

Prior to placing the order, I'd been comparing products and costs on other sites online. I had called another site with the same questions about estimated delivery dates and how sure of a thing that was. The person at the other company just kept repeating, "Sorry, we do not guarantee delivery dates" and did nothing to convey to me that the company would really care about my order. I thought Shanetta's personable and professional service went far beyond. I really appreciated it! I will certainly start wtih Branders and Shanetta next time.

This review was modified by Suzanne_in_TX on April 27 2016 12:35:12 PM

2016-04-01

Shanetta Black Has Got Your Back!

"LOL corny title- but so true! Shanetta is amazing! My law firm has always ordered out merchandise from Branders but in the last year I had to not so great experiences. Shanetta was the third person I spoke to and she made everything better. She worked with me for MONTHS to make sure everything was EXACTLY the way I wanted it (I'm extremely picky). She was nothing but helpful and pleasant every single time I spoke to her, and I will continue using Branders because of her! She works hard, follows through, and is always professional! Amazing Job! "

This review was modified by VanessaSimet on April 01 2016 06:37:11 AM

2016-03-28

Shanetta shines!

"I placed an order today as a returning customer and Shanetta could not have been more helpful. I did not have all the information from my previous order and she was very sweet and patient with me as she figured it all out. I have been very pleased with the products I have ordered from Branders over the years and its people like Shanetta to take the orders and make it so simple that keep me coming back! Thank you!"

This review was modified by Jenniferanderson76 on March 28 2016 12:14:55 PM

2016-02-23

Above and Beyond

"Shanetta Black went above and beyond any service i have ever received. She was extremely knowledgeable about the products offered and took her time to assure the order was placed exactly as i ask. I will be back for more purchases because of the service i received. I will tell others to visit your site."

This review was modified by sisbell on February 23 2016 01:55:16 PM

2016-02-23

Great Customer Service!

"I called with some questions around quantity price breaks and to get some sample products to assess. Shanetta Black was very helpful in answering my questions, and providing some preliminary quote information. I liked that Shenetta requested my phone number if we got disconnected to continue our discovery session. That is attention to detail for a customer service center and representative to have an interest in keeping the customer engaged and happy.

I have not yet ordered anything but the sample products, but wanted to share my positive experience.

2016-02-09

Great Service

"They have really good customer service. They were very informative and nice.
This made my buying experience very pleasant.

This review was modified by allee25 on February 09 2016 12:55:33 PM

2016-02-07

Great customer service from Shanetta Black!

"I received from great customer service during the entire order process. I was placing an order that had been done by someone else in my office who is no longer here, so I didn't have the order history to refer to. Shanetta was able to pull up my past orders and walk me through the process, including the personalization, pricing, etc. She was very professional, friendly, efficient, and helpful throughout the entire phone conversation. I highly recommend Branders to others."

This review was modified by jklawrence on February 07 2016 06:17:03 PM

2016-01-28

Mariz is wonderful to work with!

"She helped me get my re-order placed in minutes, was aware of my shipping concerns, and the entire process start to finish took no longer than 20 minutes. I highly recommend Branders and Mariz!"

2016-01-19

Great service!

"I called Branders directly instead of ordering online because I really needed a little guidance with my product choice and I am not too computer savvy and was afraid to make mistakes. Shanetta Black was so helpful and patient with all of my computer questions so I would feel confident I was making the right choices and ordering properly. "

This review was modified by robinlondon on January 19 2016 01:19:44 PM

2016-01-14

Branders.com rocks!!

"I found this company doing a goggle search for mugs. Just completed a large order of picture mugs for my team and I am very impressed. They are very professional and a pleasure to deal with, I will order from them again. The person who helped me with my order was Antuan Smith. What a pleasant person to deal with.
To summarize, these guys rock!

This review was modified by DitkoClub on January 14 2016 12:52:43 PM

2015-12-28

"Superior customer service from Shanetta Black! She was professional, friendly, and very knowledgeable about the products I was ordering. Her follow through with my order from start to finish was impeccable! The products arrived on time and looked great! I will definitely use Branders for again and would recommend them to others."

This review was modified by TamiTheDrummer on December 28 2015 08:44:41 AM

2015-08-31

"The 9.5 rating is a disgusting joke. Go visit their Facebook and see their total lack of integrity or their ability to deliver a proper product.
Loads of customers waiting for refunds.

They're asking me to have 25% of future sales to keep the joke in a box that they sent me.
For your own damn good, just try something else.

2015-08-29

"We ordered original design handkerchiefs for our school, and they came out great.
The staff (JODY ACOSTA) was very helpful, and made sure we got them in time.
Only issue is that nobody answered the phone the first time I called within the office hour listed on the website. However, we are very happy to have found Branders.

2015-08-13

"Fast and efficient. Very easy to work with. Reasonable prices, good product and very nice customer support. I will use them again."

2015-07-28

"I re-ordered 150 Cheetah tote bags from Branders.com and was very appreciative of the excellent service provided by sales agent Debbie Pajutagana and the fulfillment team. Debbie handled all the re-order specs for me and the team rushed the order so I would receive it in time for an event. I gladly recommend Debbie and the good folks at Branders.com, and will no doubt use them again. Oh, and our customers truly appreciate the bags. The first order was one year ago and our clients continue to bring their tote bags to each follow-up event. That speaks well of the product durability."

Share Branders.com's store rating

Branders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Branders.com is a merchant member
Branders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 2,611 merchant members.