• Branders.com Branders.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.20/10 9.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10

What is this?

"Branders associates are quick to respond to any inquiry. Always ready to help. I had ordered gift bags in February 2015 and needed more in May, they quickly came to my aid. I have not received the additional bags yet, but I am confident they will arrive soon. The products are neat and classy."

"We are VERY satisfied with the service we received from BRANDERS.COM, especially from our personal agent DEBBIE PAJATAGANA. She is truly professional in her manner, in handling our orders, and in resolving any issues that have come up. She is the main reason we keep coming back! We highly recommend BRANDERS.COM to anyone looking for fast, quality service and quality products."

"When looking for a business to print our branded items, I chose Branders because of the great customer service I have had in the past. Kudos to Barbie M., Senior Account Manager, for helping with my projects! "

"We have been working with Branders for sometime now. In each order, they met our expectations and went beyond. We hope to continue working with them as we need more products."

"Our products always turn out nice from Branders. Sometimes the quality of the product is great and sometimes it is not as nice as expected. More than often I get a great product at a wonderful price. Gerick Cortez was awesome to work with. He was helpful and checked in several times to make sure everything was going all right."

"I used branders.com to order some promotional materials for a trade show my company was participating in. Initially my experience was positive. Then the order was not received by the promised date and I was told I would not even receive it in time for the event. I was only offered a 25% refund which due to poor communication led to my order being entirely cancelled. The result of this was me receiving no promotional items and still paying for more than 75% of the order cost. We also had to rush order new promotional materials from a local company in order to have any branding items at the trade show. The only resolution I was offered was a partial discount if I would place another order. Needless to say I refused as I never received the first order I paid for, I will look elsewhere for my future branding needs."

"My Accnt Manager was always helpful to guide me with all the questions I had, I receive samples to check on the product myself before ordering.
Great quality and great customer service.

"Ordering with Branders.com was easy and their prices and selection were great. The customer service and ordering process were great too."

"Gerick was very professional as well as friendly. His response time was excellent with any questions, concerns. Our personalized golf balls were perfect! I will be referring friends and family to Branders in the future."

Representative Name: Leonard Doromal / Leo

Great customer service fast shipping! Will order again.

"I recently used Branders for several promo items. Wegie was amazing to work with. He very professional and understood our needs. I sent him several email to pass along to upper management complimenting him and what an asset he is to their company. I will always go here first when the need arises again for us to purchase additional items."

"I recently used Branders for the first time. I was able to discuss my order with my own personal account manager. He also followed up to ensure I was happy with my order. I will definitely use Branders again."

"Ordered 12 shirts for my golf team and the experience was good. shirts are top quality and Branders did a great job in developing our custom emblem. Gerick was fantastic to work with and made sure everything was right and what we wanted. Total time from day of order until I had the shirts in hand was less than 3 weeks."

"Once again, Morris Fabro went the distance! He and his team designed an item needed for an upcoming trade show that we are attending. This is the fourth order that our firm has placed with Branders in the last 6 months and I commend Branders for allowing their staff to build a relationship with their repeat clients. From day one, Morris has been a true professional. He is an asset to your company!"

"They promptly sent me an email with the account managers information after I submitted my order. The account manager kept me posted by email and phone as to when the orders were shipped and delivered. Very good customer service! Also, the items were received in a very timely manner. The imprinted items were a good quality for the price paid. Very impressed with the company."

Share Branders.com's store rating

Branders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Branders.com is a merchant member
Branders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.