• Address: PASADENA, CA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.43/10 9.43/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10

What is this?

""This is our second time ordering from Branders, and we are very happy with the selection, quality, and variety of price ranges for their products. Our service rep, Gerri Brooks, has been very helpful and responsive. I highly recommend Branders and will order from them again. ""

"Hello, We were very satisfied with Branders and the products we received! Leonard Doromal / Leo was my Account Rep. Leo was very responsive with our requests and listened and understood what we were looking for, I was very happy with his service."

"Nikki Feliciano from Branders was GREAT!!!!
I waited to the last minute to get a special order item. Not only did Nikki help me rush through the process to make sure I had my items on time, but she was with me every step of the way. She called and kept me informed with the details of the order and let me know when it was actually shipped. My order arrived on time and was beautiful! It was a big hit with the person who received them!
I can't thank Nikki enough for her help in my time of need!
Kelly V

"Branders was very helpful; they met my needs with quality products and services. I needed to rush an order for a conference and Branders was the go-to vender. Thanks, Branders!"

"Arnel was an absolute pleasure to work with! Our delivery date was moved up at the last minute and he personally worked with the warehouse to expedite delivery and preceded followed through with tracking the packages until they arrived at our doorstep. The printing quality on the popcorn bags was so professionally and the popcorn itself was delicious!"

"Andre was great to work with and helped me get our products just right. Thank you for all of your help."

"I have worked with Branders a few times now getting giveaways for an organization I work with, and I have enjoyed working with Angela very much. For this most recent meeting, there was an issue with how the products came out and Angela was absolutely great working with me to get everything resolved. I am very thankful she was there and she worked hard to make things right.

I will definitely continue using Branders in the future and recommend them to anyone looking for branded giveaways.

"Andre is extremely helpful and the products are well priced and good quality"

"This is our second time ordering from Branders, and we are very happy with the selection, quality, and variety of price ranges for their products. Our service rep, Morris Fabro has been very helpful and responsive. We were very pleased to receive the product even earlier than their projected delivery date. I highly recommend Branders and will order from them again. "

"Very pleased with speed and quality of service!"

"Andre Hollander provided top notch customer service, and I'm not just saying that to be nice. I needed a last minute order and Andre took the time after office hours to call the manufacturer and ensure that the product would be rushed. He took as much time as needed with me over the phone and was available for follow up via email and phone. When I called the customer service number, I got right through to him and didn't have a long wait time or to speak to a machine.

The Cool Gear(TM) Mason Coffee Tumbler came out exactly as expected and the people I gave it to loved it! Haven't used it yet, but it did come with a product warranty in each bottle and looks like it wouldn't spill if I threw it in a backpack.

More than pleased with the customer service and product. Thanks Branders.com!

"I recently ordered house shaped fly swatters for the real estate company that I work for. The service was great, the product was processed and shipped quickly, and most of all, we LOVE the item. It's good quality and turned out perfect. Thanks Branders!"

"We've ordered from Branders.com several times. Each time our account manager, Mia Macajig, has been very helpful. She takes the time to answer any questions we have, goes over the order in detail to make sure we are getting what we want, delivers clear expectations on when the order will arrive, and always gets back to us in a timely manner. We appreciate the care that Mia puts into our customer relationship! "

"Branders carries terrific, high quality products and our account representative Anthony was so attentive to our needs. We'll be ordering again in the near future!"

"Thank You Mariz for helping me with my options and order. you couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. S Ryan"

Branders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Branders.com is a merchant member
Branders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,844 merchant members.