• Address: PASADENA, CA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.73/10 9.73/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.68/10 9.68/10

What is this?

"I wanted to take a minute to thank you for the excellent service you provided as I prepared for an extensive athletic training with my company, Forza Institute, LLC. This was my first time using Branders, and most certainly, will not be my last! I was so stressed with a huge upcoming event, and was trying to make informed product decisions very quickly and without error. In working with Joshua Mirabueno, I was immediately put to ease, felt calm, and was assured everything would turn out great. Not only did I receive all my products on time, they looked AMAZING, and were received incredibly well by each client I worked with during the large-scale event. Thank you again, Branders.com for producing great products... and thank you especially to Joshua Mirabueno for your professional and excellent service!
Respectfully,
Dr. Angela Robles
President/Founder
Forza Institute, LLC

"My company loves working with Branders. They are always willing to go the extra mile to make our orders perfect. Thank you to Nikki who makes sure all of our needs are fulfilled. "

"Our new mini markers are fantastic. More economical than the name brand, and much cleaner looking, since they have a white barrel instead of a gray one. They really stand out, and people love them. William Howard has given us fabulous service once again."

"Great experience, product arrived when expected and appeared as expected as well. Worked with a wonderful agent to assist as well :)"

"I have been very pleased with the service offered by Branders. We use Branders.com for most of our marketing giveaway items. They have been very helpful and always make sure that we get exactly what we need."

"We ordered Chocolate bars with our company logo on the packaging. they matched our colors and had the product shipped to us on time and with an ice pack to prevent the chocolate form melting in transit. It was a high quality product and god packaging. "

"We are been ordering our promotional items from Branders for the past 3 years! We are happy with the quality of the merchandise."

"Received only frustration for 3 weeks and a pending refund. Placed an order just for a sample online. Last expected arrival date came, but the sample had not. I called in to ask about it, my order could not be found anywhere but the Rep started listing name and address of another customer who was reassigned my order number. I was ready to just go elsewhere but I noticed my card had been charged the day after I placed the order. I called back and was asked to forward my confirmation email so they could figure it out. The next morning I received a new confirmation email but no followup or explanation. I have to call again to confirm I am not being double charged and to check the late delivery date. I am told delivery time "is not correct" and the sample will be here sooner. After several days I check and see delivery has been pushed back even further so I call to cancel the order and ask for a refund on my original order. After two unsuccessful attempts to actually talk to a manager another rep says she will "take care of it" and will email me back. I still have nothing. After 3 weeks of not being able to get a sample out the door I'm left with having to stop payment through my bank."

"I am very satisfied with the product and customer service I received from Branders.com. Madonna Reyes listened to what I wanted for my event, offered solutions, and guided me through each step to complete my order. She also followed up to ensure that I received my order in time for my event. With all the different companies to choose from, I'm very happy I decided to go with Branders.com."

"excellent service...excellent product..very pleased with the service and pricing I received."

"Had a very nice experience working with Branders. They were referred to us from a different department within our organization and I was fortunate enough to have Rev as our primary contact. Rev is very knowledgeable in her field and provides excellent customer service. I look forward in building our relationship together. "

"Mia was very prompt and went over each order with me to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. It was my first experience in ordering bulk advertising items and she made the experience non stressful and easy."

"Our representative, Debbie Pajutagana, was most helpful in getting our order to us earlier than originally planned,
which really helped us out. Our Project Manager is very happy with the product. Outstanding customer service included a prompt follow up call to make sure we were happy with our item.

"Working with Branders was one of the best decisions we have made. They went out of their way to accommodate all of our needs. Our representative, Anthony Raymonds, was awesome! He answered every question and responded to every email through out the whole process. I highly recommend Branders for all your corporate events!"

"Rev Villarosa is always a pleasure to work with. She is always amazing when I am in need of custom items to take my professional planning firm to the next level I think of Branders and Rev first.

Branders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Branders.com is a merchant member
Branders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,846 merchant members.