• Address: PASADENA, CA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.84/10 9.84/10

What is this?

"5/5 Rating....Anthony Raymonds takes care of me everytime. He is very helpful with ideas, concerns and basically anything you need he is on top of responding back in a timely fashion. Thank you again Branders for awesome quality and cute merchandise. With Gratitude Go Travel Inc"

"I had a great experience with Branders. I found them on the internet and gave them a call. Everything went smooth from there."

"Angela Nicolas was extremely helpful in making our order as fast and easy as possible. The product turned out great. We are very happy with our order from Branders!"

"Able to accomodate rush order at no addl charge, thanks!"

"Been using Branders for years and have always had a great experience. Barbra is always helpful and responsive!"

"We are doing a trip for a very ill friend and wanted something special to use for the trip. The young lady I worked with Fr Ricafranca was extremely helpful and my order was rushed to me and it came out beautiful."

"I ordered post it notes for my customer.
We are very happy about very good customer service.

"Good quality. Fast turnaround."

"The customer service wasn't good and they did not get the job done. "

"I do A LOT of price comparisons when it comes to online ordering, and not only does Branders have some of the best prices I've found, but their products are high quality, my order is here in a week, and their customer service is fantastic! If I send an email, I get an immediate response from my account manager (Gerri Brooks), and I can even CALL and talk to her if needed! That's something I value immensely, and I look forward to doing business with Branders for a long time. "

"Great customer service! Grace Villanueva was extremely helpful. I received quick responses back to my emails regarding the order. "

"The customer service was efficient and prompt. The items arrived without any issues or delay."

"Branagh Information Group has been doing business with Branders for the past 5 years. We could not be happier with the products we have ordered, customer service and timing of delivery of items ordered. Our customer service representative (Grace) has always exceeded our expectations and has gone above and beyond to help us stay within budget and meet all time frames on delivery deadlines. We look forward to a continued relationship with Branders for all our marketing needs!"

"The delivery was not processed accordingly. "

"We are always very pleased with branders.com. Grace is prompt, helpful and knowledgeable about the products, and provides competitive pricing. Our recent purchase of tote bags were just what we were looking for. She is always my first contact when looking for branding products."

Branders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Branders.com is a merchant member
Branders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,849 merchant members.