Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 8.80/10 371 reviews

Branders.com is a merchant member
    Branders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Branders.com contact information

Product & services pricing Rating 7.99/10 7.99/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.94/10 8.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

"The website was very easy to use and the staff were very responsive."

"I have been using Branders.com for several years. The customer service is second to none and their products are the best. Please note that when I am ready to order I always check competitor pricing first. I have not found anyone that can beat the Branders.com pricing and their speed of delivery. Branders reps always keep me in the loop as to when I can expect my products.
The reps at Branders are personable, knowledgeable and will do whatever they can to provide and/or anticipate your needs. I also like the fact that I can ask for samples of products and not feel obligated to order any of them if they turn out to be not quite what I wanted.

"No customer service!! I've called numberous times, leaving a message with Madonna twice; I even emailed her regarding questions about my order and no reply or response- needless to say but I'm canceling my order. "

"Overall the experience was okay. Got the hats in time for the first game."

"Very happy with service and the quality of the pen that I ordered!!"

"Service was very fast and product exactly what I expected."

"Apple was pushing to get order completed, but slow to provide answers to questions. I called "customer service" for my answer and spent 15 minutes on the phone. I told him my name and company and was told my account was Mark. I told him, no it is Apple. He tried to transfer me to Mark. He came back and said Mark wasn't there. I gave him the quote number I had and he asked me my name (10 minutes in to the phone call). He then told me our account manager was Apple. I pointed out I told him that 10 minutes ago. He said he would leave a message for Apple to call right away. The next day I called Apple's phone direct and received the voicemail for Edward.
Edward has been very helpful. He is the only reason the rating is very dissatisfied. We are hoping to deal with him permamently. Even though the website continues to show Apple as our account manager.

"The ordering process has been a little confusing and has taken quite a while."

"We have now used Branders.com for the second year, purchasing large quantities of branded lollipops, sunglasses (2 kinds), pens, sunblock packets, and pens. The quality of the products is quite good, and the pricing is very competitive, but most importantly, the service quality is excellent. We've worked with a rep named Barbie Mendoza, who follows up through the entire process with updates, statuses, and confirms receipt and satisfaction. We've done some shopping around, but keep coming back. "

"Fe Ricafranca has been my branders.com representative for several years and has always provided excellant customer service. Branders.com provides quality products for great prices and always gets the items shipped quickly!"

"I still haven't received my pens, but Maria did a good job selling me the pens and following up."

"Great customer service and fast delivery as always. Our new shirts look fantastic!"

"on time - good product, easy to work with"

"They would not produce my order so I cancelled and went to someone who wanted my money"

"Camille Espinola was great to work with! She resolved an issue with our order in a timely manner. We will definitely consider working with Branders again in the future!"