• Branders.com Branders.com Elite Status

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.08/10 9.08/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.95/10 7.95/10

What is this?

"Awesome service & staff is excellent! Thanks Branders.com! "

"We have ordered these bags several times. I love the fact that they are recyclable as well as being made from recycled materials.
Very easy to get this re-ordered every time as well as the initial order.

"Leo from Branders was fabulous to work with. From moment of inquiry he had it all under control and was great every step of the way. Our water bottles turned out great and we will continue to use Branders for our promotional items."

"My experience with BRANDERS.COM was great. I work for the State of Nevada and ordering supplies is often a very long process with multiple steps when working with the state. Fe Ricafranca was great she stood by me and guided me through the entire process. She was always there quickly to answer questions and help the ordering process move along quickly and accurately. The end result was receiving the product and it was exactly what i ordered and fully exceeded my expectations. The table covers i ordered were absolutely beautiful. I trust Fe and have become a loyal customer, if I order from BRANDERS again i will request Fe to assist me as she was very friendly, professional and got the job done right! I am happy that Fe let me know about this website so that i can share my wonderful experience with others."

"We have been working with Branders for several years. We are a non-profit and really need to make every dollar count as well as promote our organization in a fun attractive way. Branders has always provided products that work for us. One of my favorite things is that we can get product samples very quickly so that we can assess the product and it's quality.
We have never received anything that didn't live up to expectations. Delivery times have always been prompt and items have arrived in good condition.
I get lots of calls and offers from other companies to provide our promotional materials but I only use Branders.

"I worked with Gerick on our recent order. He is very professional and extremely efficient. He rushed our order through the system because we were on a very short deadline. It arrived a day ahead of time. We are very pleased with the products and the service."

"Barbie Mendoza has been our Brander's Account Manager for some time. She continues to exceed our expectations with each order, we will continue to work with her as each need arises.

"I have done business with Madonna Reyes at Branders for many years and have never been dissappointed! Fast, Friendly and great product! :)"

"I have been ordering from Branders.com since around 2009, and I am continually impressed by the results. My account rep, William Howard, has consistently gone above and beyond to make sure everything goes great. I work for a small marketing and event planning business that has to research and order promotional products for a number of different clients and events. Branders and William always make the experience a pleasant one, helping us maintain great relationships with our clients! Thanks! "

"Branders has been easy to work with. They supply good products with a quick turn around. William and the art department helped us avoid a bad choice of print color for our order. Nice to know some real people were looking out for us and wanting to make a good-looking product. All our orders have been easy to place, and quick to be delivered."

"Brander's always does a great job creating our promotional items. Their customer service is outstanding. Barbee our Account Manager always takes the time to call me and double check our order to make sure it is perfect. "

"Our company has been regularly using Branders.com for over a year now, with great success. We order a variety of branded merchandise, and have been very satisfied with the quality of product, pricing, and superior service levels. I would recommend checking out Branders.com - the accuracy of product representation on their website is excellent. This is a business partner you can trust to deliver !!"

"My company has used Branders.com a couple times now. We ordered water bottles to give away as gifts and they looked professional yet personalized. Both times we were extremely happy with both the end result and the proofing process. William Howard in particular was really patient with us as our needs/price points changed.

We will definitely be working with them again!

"We were ordering 90 chairs for our company outing. Had looked at multiple sites and just couldn't decide. Went with Branders and was definitely not disappointed. Leonard Doromal helped us through every step and made sure he stay in touch with us through every step. Thank you very much for everything."

"Horrible experience and i will not use this company again. Placed an order and my card was charged three times. Had to have them fix that. Then after placing the order, buying the 3 day rush shipping. I get an email after my order was placed and accepted, card has been charged, artwork accepted and billed that the product i ordered was not available. A substitute company could get the product but it would cost extra because the new company didn't offer the same shipping rate. Then to get it by the time i was originally told i could get it it would cost me another $194 for a rush delivery? So i now have to pay double what was orignally already charged to my card just to get the product i originally ordered by the time they were already supposed to get the product to me by? Bait and switch. Horrible."

Share Branders.com's store rating

Branders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Branders.com is a merchant member
Branders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,848 merchant members.