• Address: PASADENA, CA

Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.70/10 9.70/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10

What is this?

"Branders is great. Excellent Customer Service. Love the fact I can get Camille on the phone. Every product as described and on time delivery. They are a part of our team."

"The process to order from them via company PO was very cumbersome. There was a lot of back and forth... in the end my companies credit was declined because we had two company contacts on the form. Branders stated it is because they weren't sure who to get a hold of if something were to go wrong. I work for a global corporation and deal with purchasing from other business quite often. This was the most difficult purchase that I had to manage.

We still placed the order through branders, but had to find a loop hole in our system to place them on credit cards. Once the orders were placed everything was shipped quickly.

Customer service was just ok, but I also realized there was a lot of back and forth conversation. It was probably frustrating for me and customer service rep.

"I had a great experience working with Andre. I encountered difficulty when I first attempted to place my order on line. I called your 1-800 phone number and Andre took excellent care of me. I received a sample order of the blue tumbler w/straw very quickly. This helped insure that the product fit my needs. I have since completed my order and the staff of Holton High School are very appreciative of the excellent customer service provided by Andre Hollander."

"Everything was great and the delivery was on time."

"A client of mine contacted me, needing tote bags for an upcoming event. I contacted Nikki to get the bag done in hand by a certain date, with our logo on it. Our client got a branded bag in hand several days before expected, and is thrilled with them! I love working with Branders, and our company will continue to do so in the future. Awesome service at all times!"

"quick, high quality product"

"Great choice of products. I was immediately assigned and contacted by a representative who answered all of my questions and helped me get the order correct. Quick delivery of products also. "

"The logo was very slightly crocked on the wine glass. "

"What a wonderful experience! I called to purchase an order quickly and they went above and beyond to meet my tight deadline! Barbra was extremely helpful - keep me the loop when my item printed, when it shipped, what the tracking number was, etc. I was so pleased with the item and was a great value for the price we paid. I won't hesitate for a minute to order from them in the future and recommend them greatly. Selection, Price, great staff - they have it all!"

"Easy site to navigate. Good products for price. Quick turnaround. Good shipping"

"Received items a few days before I expected them. Have been going through the boxes...not breakage yet ;-)"

"Easy to work with Leonard and shipment came right on time. Very happy with the product."

"Order was printed correctly and delivered on time. But would like to see faster delivery times; two weeks is pretty long."

"From beginning to end, fast service, great communication (Morris), great price and loved the product. Deal with a lot of special event coordinators, will be sure to recommend you for their supply needs. Thanks again!!"

"We recently purchased three different branded company logo items and we love them all! We got mugs (bistro ceramic), cork coasters, and 4x6 sticky note pads.

The customer service is fantastic and very easy to get in touch with. They sent me proofs of all three items and even fixed one on request. The items were delivered very quickly, too.

It was an easy process and we will DEFINITELY use this company again for future needs.

Great selection of items, too!

Thanks Branders!

Branders.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Branders.com is a merchant member
Branders.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,857 merchant members.