Stores > Brand Name Batteries for Less

Monday - Saturday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM Central Time
      931-442-1101
      dennis.s.sayer@brandnamebatteries.com
      931-442-1101

Voice your opinion! Review Brand Name Batteries for Less by clicking a star below.
2013-10-02

"This domain is dead. Last review was 2010."

2010-08-27

"Batteries arrived quickly, fit exactly, and have been working ever since. Good price, excellent service."

2010-08-26

"First order from this supplier couldn't have worked out better. Item was an old model battery and not generally available from other vendors. BNB had 2 of them and I got them both. Initially afraid that they may, too, be old, my fears were allayed when they took full charges and now my 10-year-old dinosaur of a cordless headset phone is good, again. Now I can walk around the house annoying others in my family while I babble aimlessly to others too polite to hang up on me. (With a fully charged spare battery at the ready in case the first one starts to fade along the way.) I plan to be a repeat customer."

2010-08-26

"The Batteries were correct and delivered promptly. The cost of coarse was half of what prices I found locally and online.

Keith
from Michigan

2010-08-25

"Fast shipping, good product. Recommended."

2010-08-05

"Batteries were very reasonably priced, shipped quickly and work as expected! Thank you! Will definitely order again and will recommend!"

2010-04-12

"Excellent company to do business with. Great prices and fast shipping. Their website provides good images of the connectors on their replacement battery packs, better than their competition."

2010-04-08

"Good Price, fast shipping"

2010-03-26

"Great price, quick delivery. "

2010-03-19

"Brand Name Batteries for Less did a great job sending me the correct batteries I ordered for two of my 3 Uniden cordless phones.

Since I had no problems with my order, I cannot say anything in reference to their Customer Service.

2010-03-17

"Excellent service on a very reasonably priced product"

2010-03-14

"Received battery March 12th. Charged and working great. Saved a lot of money on this. Thank you."

2010-03-13

"Outstanding seller! Great communications, fast shipping, well packaged, great product and price. You will not be disappointed!"

2010-03-11

"This merchant had the best deal I could find on a replacement GE-branded 3.6V 750mAh NiMH AAA battery pack for my AT&T cordless phone. Simple to use website, outstanding e-mail status updates, and fast delivery via U.S. mail. I will not hesitate to purchase additional batteries from BrandNameBatteries.com again – an A+ experience all the way."

2010-02-23

"Prices are the best I have found for my cordless phone batteries,even after shipping charges. Delivery is great. I have received 3 shipments...all delivered in about 3 to 4 days,although I live over 1500 miles away. I had one minor problem and they worked diligently to fairly and quickly resolve the issue. I highly recommend Brand Name Batteries for Less."

Share Brand Name Batteries for Less's store rating

Brand Name Batteries for Less is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Brand Name Batteries for Less is not a merchant member
Brand Name Batteries for Less does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!