Brand Name Batteries for Less Reviews - brandnamebatteries.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 9.67/10 148 reviews

Brand Name Batteries for Less is not a merchant member
Brand Name Batteries for Less does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

Rating 6/103/5

"This domain is dead. Last review was 2010."

"Batteries arrived quickly, fit exactly, and have been working ever since. Good price, excellent service."

"First order from this supplier couldn't have worked out better. Item was an old model battery and not generally available from other vendors. BNB had 2 of them and I got them both. Initially afraid that they may, too, be old, my fears were allayed when they took full charges and now my 10-year-old dinosaur of a cordless headset phone is good, again. Now I can walk around the house annoying others in my family while I babble aimlessly to others too polite to hang up on me. (With a fully charged spare battery at the ready in case the first one starts to fade along the way.) I plan to be a repeat customer."

"The Batteries were correct and delivered promptly. The cost of coarse was half of what prices I found locally and online.

Keith
from Michigan

"Fast shipping, good product. Recommended."

"Batteries were very reasonably priced, shipped quickly and work as expected! Thank you! Will definitely order again and will recommend!"

"Excellent company to do business with. Great prices and fast shipping. Their website provides good images of the connectors on their replacement battery packs, better than their competition."

"Good Price, fast shipping"

"Great price, quick delivery. "

"Brand Name Batteries for Less did a great job sending me the correct batteries I ordered for two of my 3 Uniden cordless phones.

Since I had no problems with my order, I cannot say anything in reference to their Customer Service.

"Excellent service on a very reasonably priced product"

"Received battery March 12th. Charged and working great. Saved a lot of money on this. Thank you."

"Outstanding seller! Great communications, fast shipping, well packaged, great product and price. You will not be disappointed!"

"This merchant had the best deal I could find on a replacement GE-branded 3.6V 750mAh NiMH AAA battery pack for my AT&T cordless phone. Simple to use website, outstanding e-mail status updates, and fast delivery via U.S. mail. I will not hesitate to purchase additional batteries from BrandNameBatteries.com again – an A+ experience all the way."

"Prices are the best I have found for my cordless phone batteries,even after shipping charges. Delivery is great. I have received 3 shipments...all delivered in about 3 to 4 days,although I live over 1500 miles away. I had one minor problem and they worked diligently to fairly and quickly resolve the issue. I highly recommend Brand Name Batteries for Less."

modified review This review was modified by jf31416 on February 23 2010 11:01:53 AM