Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10

"I was very worried about a digital code being emailed to me, but I received it almost instantly after placing the order through PayPal. I also got 5% off. I will say that it looks like the code card from a Last of Us PS4 bundle box, so I question how they got their hands on it. However, results are results!"

"I was a little worried at first because of the bad reviews here. However took the chance anyway due to that they accept PayPal and PayPal has always been good to us. I ordered the Last of Us digital code and less than two minutes later I had the code I would have been downloading the game sooner but my PS4 had an update."

"Excellent service, received my code for the last of us within seconds of the purchase, definitely would recommend their service"

"I ordered a 12 month xbox live code. I got the confirmation email stating that it was completed, but never got my code. It's been over 24 hours already. I email them and never got a response. No contact phone # to be found on their website! "

modified review This review was modified by xjcruzx on August 08 2013 04:49:28 PM

"Great service. I purchased an xbox live membership and the chat support was extremely helpful. I tried to input the code on the xbox via redeem code and it wasnt working due to an xbox live error. The chat assistant Anthony was very helpful in telling me that it sometimes works better on xbox.com and sure enough it did.

***** (5 stars)
Great seller with less than a 2 minute processing time from order submission to activation code in email.

modified review This review was modified by DavisBrud on June 11 2013 06:41:21 PM

"Not recommended! I ordered a verification code last night and have still to receive it. They state that most codes will be received within 20-minutes. Not true! They also wanted me to provide a phone number for verification that was not VOIP or prepaid. This is a hassle since this is what I have. I used my brothers phone and input the PIN they gave me. I am still awaiting what I paid for. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE! BTW...they don't have a phone number to call and inquire about your order. Terrible cust service."

modified review This review was modified by poddedpeas on May 11 2013 11:41:21 AM

"A+++++. You guys did an amazing job. Got an email in no time with the code and I'm up and playing in no time. Woooo Hooooo!!!!!"

"Ordered a 12 month XBox live code. They delivered the code, but when i went to use it, the code had already been used by someone else.

Boxed deals sold the same code to multiple people! When I emailed them about this problem, they repeatedly responded with a one line email that the order was past 14 days so they would not provide any support at all. They obviously scammed me and re-sold the codes. I image that happens often with them.

Avoid at all cost, and find a more reputable site.

modified review This review was modified by boxeddealscam on November 21 2012 08:53:31 AM

"Great price and great service. Extremely fast..seriously, 10 minutes from the time of purchase to the time i received the code....and a security call in between...just in case, Great!"

"I purchased a 12-month + 2 months free Xbox live code on 8/21. I received the email for the verification call less than an hour later. After I made the call, I received my code via email within about 15 minutes. I entered the code, but the code was only for 12 months, not 14. I thought that was understandable, since codes don't really come in 14 month increments, but 1-, 3-, and 12-months, so I waited for two more codes. After 48 hours I hadn't received any, so I went to the site to chat with a rep, but no one was available, so I sent an offline message. On 8/27 I hadn't received a reply, so I sent an email. 3 days later I received two more codes. One of them worked, and one of them didn't. I sent another email requesting a replacement code. 7 days later I hadn't received a response, so I sent another email. 7 MORE days later I still hadn't received a response, so I sent ANOTHER email. Finally, the day after that I received a working replacement code. All in all it took me 24 days to get the product I ordered."

"Purchase went through flawlessly, Cusotmer service was very helpful with few questions I had. Great experience, highly recommend!"

modified review This review was modified by JasonH10 on August 30 2012 12:20:47 PM

"Great service, first i was having problem with redeeming the xbox live code, but i talk to the support and they gave other code that work right a way 5* Service"

"Bunch of great people Ill be back again , Thats for sure and the live chat person Anthony Great rep "

modified review This review was modified by johndowling2010 on August 16 2012 11:50:01 AM

"The order was easy and the verification was very quick. Within a short period of time I received my code. Still need to plug it into the Xbox but I don't expect any issues. Very satisfied so far. "

"I learned about BoxedDeal.com through a friend and we both purchased a 12M+2M free Xbox live DLC. He received his after a phone verification mix-up no problems. I placed my order at midnight and received my phone verification at 8a.m following. Within an hour had my DLC and it worked perfect. Am using this site again today, and will tell everyone about this site! Great deals, and as timely as you could expect for them to be as secure as they can."

BoxedDeal is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BoxedDeal is not a merchant member
BoxedDeal does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!