Stores > BoxedDeal

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.00/10 6.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Ordered the Nathan Drake Collection for the PS4 and received a bad code. Called the phone number and got put though to a voicemail box. No call back. The site states live chat but it doesn't exist. Emailed them and I got another bad code (already used) sent to me the next day. Emailed them again and guess what... a third bad code (already used). Now it's 4 days later and all I have are 3 bad codes. Really? Disputed sale through Paypal and waiting to see what happens. Avoid this company!!!"

"I made two purchases in the last hour. The first one went through without any issues, but the second was under review, perhaps because the item I was after only allowed 1 per customer.

I found the option to chat to a member of BoxedDeal. I included the order number which was under review. Within 90 seconds of starting the chat, the kind gentleman processed the order and I received my second code via email.

If future sales for similar items are made available on this website, I will without a doubt be more than willing to make the purchase. Not only was the process and delivery of my first order very easy and fast, my second order and its issue was resolved quicker than the time it took for the water to boil in the kettle.

10/10, will definitely recommend to family and friends.

FYI, the order was made on the 17th of October, 2015, but apparently Australia's timezone is not recognised and therefore, I have had to put the date to something which the website doesn't believe was in the future. :/

"Ive dealed with them thousands of dollars, never had any problem, Thank you very much

"Very cheap and fast

Digital code came very quickly, so I was able to play my game soon after purchase.

This review was modified by jovancha on September 16 2015 10:11:36 AM

"Absolute scam. Please avoid unless you want a serious headache.

I used this site as I saw good reviews on here. I wished I'd looked closer as the owners appear to post fake positive scores on numerous sites. Look at the 5* reviews. They all have 1 review to their name. It's known that people are more likely to relay a bad experience than a good one so that many 5* one off reviews. They are writing their own reviews and conning people.

I purchased 5 codes, it was a nightmare even trying to pay with Paypal. None arrived and customer service is non-existant. I've seen people saying Live Chat was brilliant - guess what, there is no live chat on there site as of writing this.
I never got a reply or a refund or a code.

There's a reason things are so low priced. You'll never get them.

The site is a clear scam. It's not even finished if you click around and hasn't been updated in months on some pages. If they read this they'll probably rush to do that rather than reply yo customers they've scammed.

Avoid these people like the plague. I'll be watching my bank account as I also input CC info whilst trying to pay.

They should be shut down.

This review was modified by happyheroine on June 18 2015 10:26:36 AM

"I was very worried about a digital code being emailed to me, but I received it almost instantly after placing the order through PayPal. I also got 5% off. I will say that it looks like the code card from a Last of Us PS4 bundle box, so I question how they got their hands on it. However, results are results!"

"I was a little worried at first because of the bad reviews here. However took the chance anyway due to that they accept PayPal and PayPal has always been good to us. I ordered the Last of Us digital code and less than two minutes later I had the code I would have been downloading the game sooner but my PS4 had an update."

"Excellent service, received my code for the last of us within seconds of the purchase, definitely would recommend their service"

"I ordered a 12 month xbox live code. I got the confirmation email stating that it was completed, but never got my code. It's been over 24 hours already. I email them and never got a response. No contact phone # to be found on their website! "

This review was modified by xjcruzx on August 08 2013 04:49:28 PM

"Great service. I purchased an xbox live membership and the chat support was extremely helpful. I tried to input the code on the xbox via redeem code and it wasnt working due to an xbox live error. The chat assistant Anthony was very helpful in telling me that it sometimes works better on xbox.com and sure enough it did.

***** (5 stars)
Great seller with less than a 2 minute processing time from order submission to activation code in email.

This review was modified by DavisBrud on June 11 2013 06:41:21 PM

"Not recommended! I ordered a verification code last night and have still to receive it. They state that most codes will be received within 20-minutes. Not true! They also wanted me to provide a phone number for verification that was not VOIP or prepaid. This is a hassle since this is what I have. I used my brothers phone and input the PIN they gave me. I am still awaiting what I paid for. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE! BTW...they don't have a phone number to call and inquire about your order. Terrible cust service."

This review was modified by poddedpeas on May 11 2013 11:41:21 AM

"A+++++. You guys did an amazing job. Got an email in no time with the code and I'm up and playing in no time. Woooo Hooooo!!!!!"

"Ordered a 12 month XBox live code. They delivered the code, but when i went to use it, the code had already been used by someone else.

Boxed deals sold the same code to multiple people! When I emailed them about this problem, they repeatedly responded with a one line email that the order was past 14 days so they would not provide any support at all. They obviously scammed me and re-sold the codes. I image that happens often with them.

Avoid at all cost, and find a more reputable site.

This review was modified by boxeddealscam on November 21 2012 08:53:31 AM

"Great price and great service. Extremely fast..seriously, 10 minutes from the time of purchase to the time i received the code....and a security call in between...just in case, Great!"

"I purchased a 12-month + 2 months free Xbox live code on 8/21. I received the email for the verification call less than an hour later. After I made the call, I received my code via email within about 15 minutes. I entered the code, but the code was only for 12 months, not 14. I thought that was understandable, since codes don't really come in 14 month increments, but 1-, 3-, and 12-months, so I waited for two more codes. After 48 hours I hadn't received any, so I went to the site to chat with a rep, but no one was available, so I sent an offline message. On 8/27 I hadn't received a reply, so I sent an email. 3 days later I received two more codes. One of them worked, and one of them didn't. I sent another email requesting a replacement code. 7 days later I hadn't received a response, so I sent another email. 7 MORE days later I still hadn't received a response, so I sent ANOTHER email. Finally, the day after that I received a working replacement code. All in all it took me 24 days to get the product I ordered."

Share BoxedDeal's store rating

BoxedDeal is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BoxedDeal is not a merchant member
BoxedDeal does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!