• Rating 7.17/10 101 reviews

BoxedDeal is not a merchant member
    BoxedDeal does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • BoxedDeal contact information

"I ordered a 12 month xbox live code. I got the confirmation email stating that it was completed, but never got my code. It's been over 24 hours already. I email them and never got a response. No contact phone # to be found on their website! "

modified review This review was modified by xjcruzx on August 08 2013 04:49:28 PM

"Ordered a 12 month XBox live code. They delivered the code, but when i went to use it, the code had already been used by someone else.

Boxed deals sold the same code to multiple people! When I emailed them about this problem, they repeatedly responded with a one line email that the order was past 14 days so they would not provide any support at all. They obviously scammed me and re-sold the codes. I image that happens often with them.

Avoid at all cost, and find a more reputable site.

modified review This review was modified by boxeddealscam on November 21 2012 08:53:31 AM
Rating 6/103/5

"I purchased a 12-month + 2 months free Xbox live code on 8/21. I received the email for the verification call less than an hour later. After I made the call, I received my code via email within about 15 minutes. I entered the code, but the code was only for 12 months, not 14. I thought that was understandable, since codes don't really come in 14 month increments, but 1-, 3-, and 12-months, so I waited for two more codes. After 48 hours I hadn't received any, so I went to the site to chat with a rep, but no one was available, so I sent an offline message. On 8/27 I hadn't received a reply, so I sent an email. 3 days later I received two more codes. One of them worked, and one of them didn't. I sent another email requesting a replacement code. 7 days later I hadn't received a response, so I sent another email. 7 MORE days later I still hadn't received a response, so I sent ANOTHER email. Finally, the day after that I received a working replacement code. All in all it took me 24 days to get the product I ordered."

Rating 6/103/5

"It's was ok. Took anlong time to get my code. Customer service said the order was complete but dirt send my code. "

"Very fast and easy. Greatest transaction I have ever done."

"Purchased xbox live subscription from boxeddeal and received the code within 48 hours. The transaction was smooth and the subscription code worked perfectly."

"I can't imagine how this transaction could have been the least bit better/improved. Five stars across the board. Will be my first choice to purchase more as needed for sure!"

"Ordered XBox Live Gold 12 month DLC and received my code within four hours on a holiday weekend. The code works fine and would buy from BoxedDeal.com again in a heartbeat. "

Rating 8/104/5

"I just bought my DLC code for Halo Reach from them. Just got a call of confirm my purchase and in a couple minutes I was emailed my code! Although there had been a little mix up with the codes, which I ended up receiving an invalid code, they quickly resolved this by emailing me a valid one and now I have Halo Reach being downloaded onto my console!"

"Having bought 2100 MS points the order should have been received within 12 hours. I have bought my MS points 6 days ago and I haven't had a word from the company. I have tried emailing them, messaging and live chat as well with no results. I had no answer from the company."

"It is amazing I ordered it couple minutes they called me to confirm my email and mail then couple minutes they sent me the cod by email. and the price is not believable I strongly recommend it and I will order again definitely. "

"Ordered a 12mo XBX LIVE code. Delivered via email within an hour!"

"very fast delivering and good price too, I had a little poblem with the email adress I gave them but they quickly helped me solve it, very good"

"BoxedDeal is a good as it gets: fast digital delivery, great instructions included, xbox 360 codes worked just as they should. I hate it when people give all perfect marks on a review but these guys deserve it!"

"Everything´s great, quick reply."