"The absolute WORST customer service EVER from Bowzmart! Ordered a small pocket knife 3 weeks before Christmas and now we are a week into the new year and the gift still has not been shipped. The bad thing is that I have emailed them and called them about 6 times and Bowzmart has never even replied. Terrible customer service and I don't recommend anyone do business with BOWZMART."

modified review This review was modified by EJRay on January 02 2014 07:49:14 PM

"Didn't receive what I ordered. Tried to call over and over. Every time was sent to voicemail. Never received a call back to this day. Absolutely terrible customer service and I don't recommend anyone ever do business with this faceless, voiceless company."

"I know they went through some downtime where they were shut down for a bit but since they've been back up and running they've been fantastic! The other reviews are pretty old too, I'm assuming they're from during their downtime.

I'd have no problem recommending them.

"Placed order on November 27 2012. Got confirmation email for order and have not heard a word since. sent an email asking of information on the status and also called many times, only to get a voice mail and left messages. This company evidently does not care about customers."

"Placed order Nov 19 2012 and have not heard a word. Placed two calls and still nothing. Going to get refund and shop someone else. "

"Waiting for a month to get my stuff. No return email or call. Severly pissed off customer. just called my bank for refund."

"I did alot of price searching on line and by far Bowzmart.com
has the best prices and fastest turnaround to get it to you.
They also have a free gift with every order. They bend over backwards to make you happy. I will buy all my archery supplies from Bowzmart.

"All good with these guys. I only write reviews when I get my stuff within 1 week, and there are zero issues. They passed"

BowzMart is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

BowzMart is not a merchant member
BowzMart does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!