Stores > Bowling.com

• Contact: HelpDept@bowling.com
    • Phone: 1-800-441-2695
    • Customer Support: 1-800-441-2695

2016-01-21

DO NOT buy X-OUT bowling ball from this place!

"I purchased an X-OUT bowling ball because I needed a lighter and cheap ball while my injured knee regains strength. When I took the ball to be drilled the pro shop owner said "I can't ethically drill the ball up for you because the NO GO bar slips right over the ball" Translation: he knows I bowl in a USBC sanctioned league in his house and the ball's diameter is too small to be legal. I knew when I purchased the ball that Bowling.com has a no return or exchange on X-OUTs but I at least expected to receive a legal bowling ball that could be used in league or tournament play. "

This review was modified by falrob on January 21 2016 05:44:13 PM

2015-12-17

"I placed my order for bowling shoes on 12/15/15 at night, I received them 12/17/15 in the afternoon!!! I am beyond happy with my order and with the service at bowling.com. I highly recommend this company, great job!!"

2015-12-13

"Very simply put, bowling.com advertises free shipping and then adds a 5.95 shipping fee. Shame on you for lying and misleading your customers. Shame on Google for allowing you to do that. I called and they offered me a $5 off coupon, on my next order. That would still cost me a $1 more than other better bowling websites like bowlingball.com. Plus they didn't refund my order. I also got the sense that they really don't know bowling that well, they just sell stuff. "

This review was modified by Kseagu on December 13 2015 10:06:41 AM

2015-03-03

"DO SHOP HERE...
I have ordered 2 different bags. A one ball bag for my wife...within a week the stitching came out. Took a while to get replacement. I ordered a 2 ball Storm Rolling Thunder...Had it less than 3 weeks and handle broke. Sent pictures to bowling.com and ended up having to get a hold of Storm for a replacement handle.
Customer service worse I have ever dealt with. Don't make my mistake buy somewhere else....

This review was modified by jdcookil on March 03 2015 06:07:26 PM

2014-08-29

"I purchased a pair of bowling shoes. What I got looked like someone's return. Laces were all laced. The bottom white slide area showed striations where someone would have slide for may be one or two frames and then didn't like the show. Everyone must pay for return & restocking fee. I purchased NEW shoes and that is not what I got. Sickening!"

2013-04-08

" Ordered a new ball for our sons birthday on April 3rd. Paid an extra $27.50 for 3 day shipping. Tracking shows ball will not arrive until April 9th. So dont bother paying extra for shipping as they will just take your money!"

2013-02-12

"Very pleased with your service and fast delivery. My son loves his new Bowling shoes and bag and the quality is great. I'm in the process of ordering myself new shoes and a bag as well. I recomended you to friends of ours and they ordered a Bowling Bag for their son. Love your website and would continue ordering products from you in the near future! I'm a happy customer!!"

2013-02-11

"The prices are g great and so is the customer service. Shipping is fast also."

2013-02-10

"ordered a storm tropical breeze bowling ball was processed and delivered promptly and for a good price very happy with purchase will always buy bowling balls from bowling.com"

2013-02-10

"A great place to shop.Their service is above and beyond,what is to be expected. "

2013-02-10

"What an easy and fast sight to use, ordered my new primal scream on 1/17/13 and received it the next day.
Pin placement and weight just like I asked great job bowling.com

2013-02-10

"Excellent service. Never have had any problems with this site."

2013-02-03

"Received products fast and had no problems"

2013-02-03

"Bowling shoes look & feel nice. Glad I ordered them"

2013-01-27

"Easy to look up and order!!"

Share Bowling.com's store rating

Bowling.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bowling.com is not a merchant member
Bowling.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!