Stores > Bowling.com
  • Bowling.com

1-800-441-2695
      HelpDept@bowling.com
      1-800-441-2695

Voice your opinion! Review Bowling.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-25

Not happy.

"I purchased a pair of basic bowling shoes that were a little too big. I sent them back and between the $8.65 postage, the $4.50 shipping to get them and the 15% restocking fee, the experience cost me almost $18.00 FOR NOTHING!!! One of the first things I noticed on the website was "Easy Returns". I guess the return was easy, but not cheap. Live and Learn.

2017-06-29

Order not shipped

"I ordered a ball on June 15 and was told it would ship out in 3 to 7 days because I was having holes drilled in it. 14 days later still have no ball. Sent an email on the 21st no response. Used their chat service and gave all my order info only to be told to hold a moment and no one ever came back. I have the transcript. I then called and got a live person. I gave her all the order info. She says I will check with the warehouse and call you back. 4 days later no response. I sent an email Tuesday and told them of my issues and told them if I didnt get a response I was filing a complaint with the BBB. Still no response. I filed a complaint on yesterday. My next step is Texas attorney general. I sent another email this morning warning I will file a complaint tomorrow if I do not hear from them today. They have my money and I still have no ball 2 weeks later. Customer service is horrible."

2016-10-18

disappointed

"Two pairs of bowling shoes in the same size were shipped to me. I was charged for both, and I only needed one. I followed the return policy to email them. After 2 emails I still didn't get a response. I called twice during their business hours, but was on hold for 15 min. and never got through. I called after hours and left a message about contacting the Better Business Bureau on them and got a return call the next day. I was told the shoes were ordered within 10 min. of each other. One was ordered with my e-mail and one was not. I was told I had to pay to ship the extra pair back. Because of all the hassle I've gone through and the time delay, (The shoes were bought in Aug.) I asked for the shipping to be waived to return the extra pair, and I was told NO."

2016-08-02

Terrible business

"My significant other bought a bowling ball for me for my birthday and it turns out she got an X-out ball. She had no idea what she was looking for so she went for the "best rated and good price". She had the ball drilled with the specifications from my older ball, and now I am stuck with it. I simply asked for an exchange so I can put down the money on a non blemed ball,however I was quickly shot down and was told that "you are stuck with it once it is drilled". I will now do my business elsewhere but here. Terrible customer service as well as terrible non-experience purchases."

2016-01-21

DO NOT buy X-OUT bowling ball from this place!

"I purchased an X-OUT bowling ball because I needed a lighter and cheap ball while my injured knee regains strength. When I took the ball to be drilled the pro shop owner said "I can't ethically drill the ball up for you because the NO GO bar slips right over the ball" Translation: he knows I bowl in a USBC sanctioned league in his house and the ball's diameter is too small to be legal. I knew when I purchased the ball that Bowling.com has a no return or exchange on X-OUTs but I at least expected to receive a legal bowling ball that could be used in league or tournament play. "

2015-12-17

"I placed my order for bowling shoes on 12/15/15 at night, I received them 12/17/15 in the afternoon!!! I am beyond happy with my order and with the service at bowling.com. I highly recommend this company, great job!!"

2015-12-13

"Very simply put, bowling.com advertises free shipping and then adds a 5.95 shipping fee. Shame on you for lying and misleading your customers. Shame on Google for allowing you to do that. I called and they offered me a $5 off coupon, on my next order. That would still cost me a $1 more than other better bowling websites like bowlingball.com. Plus they didn't refund my order. I also got the sense that they really don't know bowling that well, they just sell stuff. "

2015-03-03

"DO SHOP HERE...
I have ordered 2 different bags. A one ball bag for my wife...within a week the stitching came out. Took a while to get replacement. I ordered a 2 ball Storm Rolling Thunder...Had it less than 3 weeks and handle broke. Sent pictures to bowling.com and ended up having to get a hold of Storm for a replacement handle.
Customer service worse I have ever dealt with. Don't make my mistake buy somewhere else....

2015-02-03

"Purchased bowling shoes for my wife, very uncomfortable, cost
$14 to send back, they charged 25% for restocking. I paid $28 for shoes to be purchased and returned. Will tell everyone I know not to purchase from bowling.com

2014-08-29

"I purchased a pair of bowling shoes. What I got looked like someone's return. Laces were all laced. The bottom white slide area showed striations where someone would have slide for may be one or two frames and then didn't like the show. Everyone must pay for return & restocking fee. I purchased NEW shoes and that is not what I got. Sickening!"

2013-04-08

" Ordered a new ball for our sons birthday on April 3rd. Paid an extra $27.50 for 3 day shipping. Tracking shows ball will not arrive until April 9th. So dont bother paying extra for shipping as they will just take your money!"

2013-02-12

"Very pleased with your service and fast delivery. My son loves his new Bowling shoes and bag and the quality is great. I'm in the process of ordering myself new shoes and a bag as well. I recomended you to friends of ours and they ordered a Bowling Bag for their son. Love your website and would continue ordering products from you in the near future! I'm a happy customer!!"

2013-02-11

"The prices are g great and so is the customer service. Shipping is fast also."

2013-02-10

"ordered a storm tropical breeze bowling ball was processed and delivered promptly and for a good price very happy with purchase will always buy bowling balls from bowling.com"

2013-02-10

"A great place to shop.Their service is above and beyond,what is to be expected. "

Share Bowling.com's store rating

Bowling.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bowling.com is not a merchant member
Bowling.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!