• Bowling.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2015-03-03

"DO SHOP HERE...
I have ordered 2 different bags. A one ball bag for my wife...within a week the stitching came out. Took a while to get replacement. I ordered a 2 ball Storm Rolling Thunder...Had it less than 3 weeks and handle broke. Sent pictures to bowling.com and ended up having to get a hold of Storm for a replacement handle.
Customer service worse I have ever dealt with. Don't make my mistake buy somewhere else...."

This review was modified by jdcookil on March 03 2015 06:07:26 PM

Bowling.com User

2014-08-29

"I purchased a pair of bowling shoes. What I got looked like someone's return. Laces were all laced. The bottom white slide area showed striations where someone would have slide for may be one or two frames and then didn't like the show. Everyone must pay for return & restocking fee. I purchased NEW shoes and that is not what I got. Sickening!"

2013-04-08

" Ordered a new ball for our sons birthday on April 3rd. Paid an extra $27.50 for 3 day shipping. Tracking shows ball will not arrive until April 9th. So dont bother paying extra for shipping as they will just take your money!"

2013-02-12

"Very pleased with your service and fast delivery. My son loves his new Bowling shoes and bag and the quality is great. I'm in the process of ordering myself new shoes and a bag as well. I recomended you to friends of ours and they ordered a Bowling Bag for their son. Love your website and would continue ordering products from you in the near future! I'm a happy customer!!"

2013-02-11

"The prices are g great and so is the customer service. Shipping is fast also."

2013-02-10

"ordered a storm tropical breeze bowling ball was processed and delivered promptly and for a good price very happy with purchase will always buy bowling balls from bowling.com"

2013-02-10

"A great place to shop.Their service is above and beyond,what is to be expected. "

2013-02-10

"What an easy and fast sight to use, ordered my new primal scream on 1/17/13 and received it the next day.
Pin placement and weight just like I asked great job bowling.com"

2013-02-10

"Excellent service. Never have had any problems with this site."

2013-02-03

"Received products fast and had no problems"

2013-02-03

"Bowling shoes look & feel nice. Glad I ordered them"

2013-01-27

"Easy to look up and order!!"

2013-01-24

"Prices have been the best, products as expected and shipping was prompt. Could not have had a better experience."

2013-01-24

"Bowling.com has many products at great discounts with quick delivery."

2013-01-15

"Outstnding delivery service and very favorable pricing. Also very impressed with accuracy and description of equipment on inter-net advertising"

This review was modified by racingref on January 28 2013 03:54:43 PM

Share Bowling.com's store rating

Bowling.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bowling.com is not a merchant member
Bowling.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!