• Rating 9.33/10 312 reviews

Bowling.com is not a merchant member
    Bowling.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!
  • Bowling.com contact information

• Address: 3540 NE Stallings Dr Suite 102 Nacogdoches, TX
    • Contact: HelpDept@bowling.com
    • Phone: 1-800-441-2695
    • Customer Support: 1-800-441-2695

" Ordered a new ball for our sons birthday on April 3rd. Paid an extra $27.50 for 3 day shipping. Tracking shows ball will not arrive until April 9th. So dont bother paying extra for shipping as they will just take your money!"

"Very pleased with your service and fast delivery. My son loves his new Bowling shoes and bag and the quality is great. I'm in the process of ordering myself new shoes and a bag as well. I recomended you to friends of ours and they ordered a Bowling Bag for their son. Love your website and would continue ordering products from you in the near future! I'm a happy customer!!"

"The prices are g great and so is the customer service. Shipping is fast also."

"ordered a storm tropical breeze bowling ball was processed and delivered promptly and for a good price very happy with purchase will always buy bowling balls from bowling.com"

"A great place to shop.Their service is above and beyond,what is to be expected. "

"What an easy and fast sight to use, ordered my new primal scream on 1/17/13 and received it the next day.
Pin placement and weight just like I asked great job bowling.com

"Excellent service. Never have had any problems with this site."

"Received products fast and had no problems"

"Bowling shoes look & feel nice. Glad I ordered them"

"Easy to look up and order!!"

"Prices have been the best, products as expected and shipping was prompt. Could not have had a better experience."

"Bowling.com has many products at great discounts with quick delivery."

"Outstnding delivery service and very favorable pricing. Also very impressed with accuracy and description of equipment on inter-net advertising"

modified review This review was modified by racingref on January 28 2013 03:54:43 PM

"No doubt that I wiil purchase from Bowling.com for all my bowling needs in the future. I ordered shortly before Christmas during the most active time of the retail season and recieved all merchandise several days in advance of thier estimate. Their prices are the best (I shopped numerous sites), delivery was excellent as well as thier customer sertvice. They have earned my loyalty."

modified review This review was modified by OuterBanker on January 14 2013 11:19:41 AM

Georgia

"I just want to say that everything went just fine with my last purchase/delivery!! I will continue to use bowling.com for my bowling needs!! Awesome selection and awesome prices!! Very satisfied customer!!"