Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"Order from here if you are an idiot or a Buddha. Placed an order on 8/19 with expected date of delivary around 9/5. Price was very cheap compared to market value. (I should have known it was too good to be true.) Since then, I have been getting multiple e-mails saying "manufacturer blah blah delayed blah blah" when I got an email saying "manufacturer ... 10/13" I knew this was going nowhere. Wasted whole time waiting to this joke. "

modified review This review was modified by SBminer on September 30 2014 04:43:29 PM

"They advertised an item for sale, I placed an order, they said they had to order it from the manufacturer. Then they tell me the item is discontinued or they no longer sell it. They can't seem to make up their mind. Terrible experience. I'm sick and tired of aggregaters that spam search engines with items supposedly offered for sale, only for people to find out after the fact that they're not. These guys will never see another dime of my business."

"I have purchased numerous items from BLT over the years and they are my first choice when looking to purchase something online. Their prices are usually cheaper than others and also have free shipping on most items! When I had a return the customer service was very helpful in getting me a replacement or a refund. I highly recommend everyone check out www.shopblt.com!"

"I have purchased many items from this company over several years. I am always pleasantly surprised with how quickly the item is received, usually within a day or two. The website shows real time inventory so you know if your item is in stock. The customer service is great (you talk to a REAL person without any "press 1 for this and press 2 for that). If that's not enough, they have free shipping on most of the stuff they carry. What more could you want? I will buy from this site again and again."

modified review This review was modified by Robbie0811 on March 08 2013 02:06:05 PM

"This is a great company to do business with. So if you are a first time buyer provide the needed information to protect you from a credit card scam by a crook. I know this for a fact because for over 20 years I caught the crooks who tried to buy from this company. I am retired now two years and continue to buy from them as I did when working for them. Their prices are fantastic and look at their rating except for a person who just did not understand how they protect all customers. Shopblt.com which is part of Bottom Line Telecommunications, Inc. has our government including the FBI and CIA for years as customers and are a valued partner of the Department of Defense. Shop here. I give them 5 stars."

modified review This review was modified by hdurel on February 07 2013 12:51:52 PM

"Purchased an Intel S3700 800GB SSD. Received frequent quality communication as to the status of my order. Received drive more quickly than expected, within days of Intel's release. Best price, great communication, fast shipping - I will definitely purchase from this seller again."

modified review This review was modified by caseyse on January 28 2013 10:22:40 PM

"I had a great experience.

I had some concerns after reading some of the negative reviews here. I decided to try them anyway because their price was really good (ScanSnap iX500 scanner).

2 days later, I received the scanner. I received multiple emails keeping me up to date on the progress of the order.

I'm very pleased and I'm sure I'll purchase more from them in the future.

Their website has a very detailed section on the terms by which they will take returns. Those terms seemed pretty typical to me - but it may be worth reviewing it before you purchase.

"Service agents were knowledgeable about the product I ordered. Shipping was fast."

"My small business bought a Bixilon/Samsung printer from this company. After many hours and dollars spent trying to integrate this printer into our system, we find it is not compatible with Windows 7 64. We ask to return it, undamaged in it's original packaging. Their retort, a nasty "no" along with the several pages of the return policy. I called and stated they could easily resell it and we were willing to pay a restocking fee and shipping. No. They then referred me to the Korean manufacturer, which has obviously gotten me nowhere.I have spent so much time trying to get this thing returned and my money back. I will never do business with this company again. They are devoid of customer service and reticent in any respect for their customers. Buyer beware... "

"I ordered a product from them, which I knew was on a short supply from the manufacturer. About 20 days after, when the manufacturer was ready to ship the order, they cancelled it. Reason: the price of the item has substantially increased over the last 20 days due to the shortage. And they just got greedy and asked me to order again at 1.5x times of the price I originally ordered at."

modified review This review was modified by gill1122 on June 27 2012 01:08:08 AM

"Purchased two Cisco Appliance Maintenance Agreements from this company. While the ordering process was a bit cumbersome, the certificates were shipped on time as promised. Will purchase from Bottom Line Telecommunications again."

modified review This review was modified by russmccann on June 07 2012 07:35:17 AM

"I never heard of BLT before ordering from them on google but my order arrived fast without any problems. will order from them again. thank you!"

"This is by far the worst online sales experience I have ever had, INCONVENIENCE is their primary product. I have been shopping online for both myself and all of my companies since 1998, and this is by far the worst experience I have gone through. "

"Here is my review and a comment about Bottom Line Telecommunications. Now that I am retired and no longer working for the above company for almost two years I can share my opinion. I have sent many friends to do business with them and all rave about the service, prices and communication that they receive. One thing that makes doing business great with Bottom Line Telecommunications / ichq.com is the protection of information and security checks in place for all customers, too. By the way..the added memory I purchased on this last order for my notebook NO ONE ELSE HAD in stock . "

"An excellent job, I couldn't be happier...had my item in stock, best price I could find, and the emails sent when the item was identified, shipped, and including tracking info were all exactly the kind of thing I like to see."

Bottom Line Telecommunications / ichq.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bottom Line Telecommunications / ichq.com is not a merchant member
Bottom Line Telecommunications / ichq.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!