Stores > Botach Tactical / botachtactical.net

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.00/10 1.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Botach Tactical / botachtactical.net by clicking a star below.
2017-06-26

Awful. 5 Days to get in touch!

"I placed an order for ammo after reading their policy posted online about shipping restrictions. They emailed me requesting ID that their policy does not require and I sent it. After not hearing back from them I tried contacting customer service after 5 days of calling and emailing I was finally able to speak with cs. I explained the problem and said they could not ship my order even though it violated no laws or their posted policy. "

2017-05-30

SO BAD SO SAD

"2nd red dot i have ordered and never got it. item was in stock they said, ordered on 14 days ago, they still had no idea what my order number was or how to find it, they also called shipping 4 times on 4 separate occasions they are no where to be found and the manger told me she would call me back with an update and nothing. This place is a train wreck, and when calling customer service they have operators dropping f bombs and swearing in the background. Its to bad cause they prices are good but everything else is just a train wreck. "

2017-05-22

Buy at your own risk

"I've twice ordered online from these guys. Both times they sent me the wrong item. They have not responded to my request to fix the second order and nobody will answer the phone when I try to call them. Buy at your own risk."

2017-05-11

Always Best.

"I don't know why so many one star here.
I am always happy with their service.
They are always great.
Quality product with timely delivery.

Definitely I will continuously buy from them and will recommend them to all my friends.

2017-05-10

They are running great deals

"No matter what I have read about these guys. They still have the absolute best deals in the business.

Will be buying from them again!

2017-03-02

AAAAAAAAAAAA- - - - - - - - - - - -

"they never shipped my item, when I asked for help they preferred to cancel my order instead of help me "

2017-01-02

Looks like this is a habit of theirs

"3 mos of product on "back order". No communications, poor customer service, where's my $500?"

2016-09-07

THE WORST!

"I should have read reviews, prior to ordering. My experience mirrored all of the bad ones and added some new ones. I ordered the item, said it was in stock, never shipped. I called, told the item was out of stock and inventory was incorrect due to a computer glitch. No emails no contact, nothing. I got an email saying the product is in stock. My order still doesn't ship. I call again. Told me they didn't have my credit card information anymore. Provided it. Order never shipped. I call again, told the item came in but was faulty and had to be sent back. This was 9 weeks after I placed the order. I told them to cancel it. I will never order from them. And will tell others to stay away. I ordered it on eBay for slightly more money. I should have done that 9 weeks ago. I would have had the item already. Spent hours on hold getting smoke blown up my behind. Total sham of a company. The worst tactical company ever."

2016-07-27

Bum Steer

"If I could have given negative stars I would have. This company ****. I ordered from them and waited 2 weeks for delivery. No dice. I called them and they told me the item was out of stock. No heads up, no nothing. They just kept me hanging. Wish I would have read all the negative reviews first. Did I say this company ****? Yes, Yes I did!"

2016-04-23

Repeat Customer. No Problems. Great Products

"I've been a repeat customer with Botach for years now. No problems or issues that haven't been resolved by their customer service team. Great prices and great products. Thanks Botach!"

2016-03-02

They bill your Credit Card, Never ship the item, and fail to give you back your money

"Just don't do it! Below is their email to me about my order that I never received and am still awaiting credit on (their writings)....

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced in placing your order with our company; any delay in processing your order; and for the fact that you have not been contacted by one of representatives. The Meprolight item on your order is drop shipped directly from our supplier and thus our company charges transactions to process this shipment. I have reached out to our purchasing department for an ETA on your order and will forward you that information once available. Please feel free to contact me with any questions; and thank you for your business.

Your request for the cancellation of order has been processed successfully. Your order has been forwarded to our refunds department for processing. Please allow 24 - 72 business hours for your account to be credited. Have a wonderful day.

2015-12-16

"They cancelled an order after i'd already paid. After spending 20 minutes on hold trying to get ahold of a customer service representative, they offered to allow me the pleasure of reordering at twice the cost, AND having to pay for two-day air shipping (at a cost of over $100).

No recourse was offered, and the agent was totally unhelpful. I've had hit-or-miss experiences with Botach in the past, but this was the final straw. These guys suck, don't waste your time.

2015-12-02

"Good products at much better then market pricing. I've purchased several items from Botach and I've always been happy with what I've paid. The shipping is slower then I'd like but the value I receive (low prices) is worth it to me. If I needed some in a couple days I would buy locally or someplace else. I can say I've never had major issues that would prevent me from using them"

2015-11-02

"Botach took my money for a firearm they said they had in stock. Got my money refunded almost a month later (they said they refunded me within 1 week after purchase but funds took weeks to clear my CC account), after they told me it was a listing error and they manufacturer had their order on "backorder". I subscribed to the item on their website to notify me when they were back in stock. On 3 separate occasions, I was sent an automated email informing me the pistol was back in stock. Each time I got the email, I called to confirm and of course, the representative told me it was a "listing error". TERRIBLE customer service. All around, a terrible experience. Have successfully purchased items from the prior to this incident but this alone has solidified any amount of confidence I could have in this company's integrity. Caveat Emptor!

Below is copied information from a Botach representative from a (frustrated response from me asking why I keep getting notified the item is back in stock).

"The item that you are interested in purchasing is not in stock at this time. The lead time for this item is behind on schedule as previously advised from one of our representatives. Your order was refunded and cancelled on 06/19/15 due to the delay in shipment. The item showing on the website is glitched in the system, and our technicians will be advised with regards to your concerns. This particular item that you are interested in purchasing takes a lengthy time to produce from the manufacturer, which is another reason for the long wait period. If you have further questions with regards to this item or any other item on our site, please advise.

Thank you for you loyalty and business with Botach Inc.

Regards,

Brenda O%$%#"

2015-07-07

"ordered item on 6/1. 3 weeks later i contacted customer service and was told that the item was on backorder and they were expecting a truck the following monday. they couldn't tell me how many items they were receiving, how many orders hadn't shipped or where i was in that line. i immediately requested a cancellation. 2 weeks later i still didn't have a refund. i contacted cs again and in 4 more business days i finally got a refund. these guys suck. don't get them any of your money. i'm not going to put my order # because i don't want them to contact me asking how they can fix it, or giving me a certificate to make it right, which would mean i'd have to go through the process again. not a chance. terrible order handling, tracking, backorder status notification, order fulfillment expectation date and refund. absolutely awful experience. they charged my card for the item (not an authorization) and had the funds locked up for 3 weeks. low prices to attract buyers, then they lock up your funds and have terrible communication. awful business."

Share Botach Tactical / botachtactical.net's store rating

Botach Tactical / botachtactical.net is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Botach Tactical / botachtactical.net is not a merchant member
Botach Tactical / botachtactical.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!