• Botach Tactical

• Contact: cs@botach.com

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.88/10 1.88/10

"ordered item on 6/1. 3 weeks later i contacted customer service and was told that the item was on backorder and they were expecting a truck the following monday. they couldn't tell me how many items they were receiving, how many orders hadn't shipped or where i was in that line. i immediately requested a cancellation. 2 weeks later i still didn't have a refund. i contacted cs again and in 4 more business days i finally got a refund. these guys suck. don't get them any of your money. i'm not going to put my order # because i don't want them to contact me asking how they can fix it, or giving me a certificate to make it right, which would mean i'd have to go through the process again. not a chance. terrible order handling, tracking, backorder status notification, order fulfillment expectation date and refund. absolutely awful experience. they charged my card for the item (not an authorization) and had the funds locked up for 3 weeks. low prices to attract buyers, then they lock up your funds and have terrible communication. awful business."

"Still trying to get my refund.

Botach sold me items that were not in stock - but said they were. Then 4 weeks later I tried to cancel and they said it was about to ship so just send it back. A week later the package shows up... I refused shipment just like they said to do. Now two weeks after that they say they still do not have the returned item... but my USPS tracking says they received it almost two weeks ago. We are now up to 27 emails.

I'll just turn this over to my credit card company for dispute. What a eye opening experience.

Guess this is just another example of why there are so many happy Botach customers out there.

"The worst company! Do NOT use. The prices are great, but service and dependability are far lower than BAD . I purchased a CX4 Carbine and told them to ship it to my local FFL. I gave all the FFL info they needed. No shipment for 3 weeks. I decided to call the company and check the status. I was then advised the item was out of stock. A few weeks later I called again. Now they are so busy that it will be another week or two before shipping. They finly ship the carbine to my FFL. ONLY, they put my name on the shipment and UPS refused to leave it at the FFL because it was not their name on the package. I called again and they shipped it again. SAME THING. I called and was unserviced by the Customer Service Staff. I am still waiting for a returm call. Great prices. POOR customer service. I will try everyone else before using Boyach Tatical again."

This review was modified by Gunner010 on April 13 2015 05:13:09 PM

"Save yourself a lot of grief and buy your gear from another company. I am a LEO and have bought gear from just about everywhere online. In all my years, I have never experienced what I experienced at Botach. I am not sure how this company remains in business. First...at order, everything is in stock. I placed the order and received no confirmation email or anything. That's okay...I'm patient...lets give them a day or two. Still, NOTHING...although I see a hold charge on my credit card. After 4 days...I follow-up to get an order confirmation and hopefully a tracking number. I tried almost 20 times by phone but kept getting sent to voicemail...even on the sales line! What king of company operates with a message based sales line! I sent 2 emails...at the same time...with no responses. After 3 days of trying, I finally get through. Was told 2 of the 7 items I ordered where back ordered. WTF? I thought everything was in stock. Absolutely no movement on my order because of the two items. Asked them....Well, can you at least send what's in stock? Oh sure sir...we didn't think of that. Here is your tracking number. I get excited and credit card charge goes through...and when the package arrived...I GOT A PAIR OF GLOVES. I sent more emails...chat messages...and tried calling to no avail. N call backs, no response emails, no nothing... Called Discover, disputed the charge, and sent several emails to Botach CANCELING THE ORDER. I don't mind waiting for an order.. but at least keep me in the loop. Ang follow through on you promises. They can bill me $19.99 for the Mechanix gloves "

"I have ordered several times from Botach... They send me good deals in my email all the time... When I place an order, it's on the way that day, or the next if I order late afternoon... They have a GSA contract, so try them out... If you only go on the manipulated ratings for them, you won't know"

"This has to be one of the worst 5 companies that I've dealt with in my entire life. They constantly overcharge for sales tax. Backorders for common items such as 5.11 pants and a Slug Plug for a Glock were still on backorder after more than 2 years. They send holsters without belt loops. Absolutely TERRIBLE company to do business with. I instructed Sara to cancel my backorders and I will NEVER buy anything from them again. I will let as many people as possible know about what a poorly run company they are."

This review was modified by jsl55 on February 24 2015 12:22:33 PM

"Ordered a pair of binoculars on closeout. Was sent and received just fine. Happy with the transaction."

This review was modified by Glasscollecter on February 15 2015 04:08:17 PM

"Awful company! Do NOT use. The prices are great, but service and dependability are horrendous! I purchased a ballistic shield Oct. 24, 2014 and still have not received it (it's now mid-January 2015)!!!! When I originally purchased the item, I was advised via email that the shield was on back-order and the shipping would be delayed. I was never advised when the item would be back in stock and available to be shipped. When January 2015 rolled around, I decided to call the company and check the status. I was then advised the item was in stock; however, they only kept the credit card information for 30 days and needed me to provide the information again! Why would they not advise me of this?!?! I had no idea what was going on and why my order was still not being processed. I was left in the dark and their customer service is awful. This is what info I got, "We thank you for your patience. We check with our supplier and the item is currently available. Unfortinatly the credit card has expired on our system and we will need a credit card so we may continue with teh process." Their staff obviously cannot spell or write and should not be allowed to communicate with paying citizens. Worst company EVER."

This review was modified by blondie8976 on January 13 2015 12:23:54 PM

"Stay Away!
Bought Ferfrans CRD/ Modular Muzzle device from this store because they have it available and because of their sterling reviews. The product that was ordered did not shipped until I emailed twice for a tracking number. As soon I received the item, it did not fit the thread it was supposed to be used on. I called and emailed customer service for a RMA. I was told to contact the manufacturer and refused return! I contacted the manufacturer and was told that they're not even supposed to carry their product line and was told that most likely, the product they were selling are the products that was rejected and was not suppose to be sold. Luckily, the manufacturer stood behind their product line and replaced the item.
Furthermore, the reviews you see in their site are the only reviews they want you to see! They do not publish reviews that are negative. Do your research and you'll know why.

This review was modified by mydds67 on January 10 2015 02:36:23 PM

"I tried them out because they advertised some really low prices. So, I figured I would start them on something small, and then order progressively larger items as I build some confidence in them. Big mistake. They failed on order #1. I placed the order in the middle of November, and after a week of nothing, I checked the website. It said "awaiting payment." I was like what the...? It was an online order paid with a credit card. I sent an email that took a week to answer, and they replied they were waiting on their supplier, and it was not their fault. It wasn't worth explaining. I sent them an email just to cancel the order. The next week it was cancelled. Just a waste of time."

"I have to agree with most of the comments on here. First order was great. Second and third (last) were horrible. A month and the only email was the items were on backorder. No update when I emailed. No answer when I called. No response from voicemail. No online chat. No message returned. Do not order from them. They are criminals."

This review was modified by kjkrischke on November 16 2014 09:25:03 PM

"Terrible customer service. Failing to accept my return without providing justification other than showing me pictures of undamaged goods. I paid to get item shipped to me, paid to return it because the item did not fit and now they want to charge me for them to ship it back to me. Now $30 pants have cost me $60 and they still don't fit - Absolutely unacceptable! Do not buy from this store unless you know exactly what you're getting and that you will be pleased with it."

"Ordered 3 times from them. 2 orders arrived without problems. Last went MIA. Post office shows it was delivered. I never got it. Called in. Manager is NOT available NONE of them. Nobody can do anything without manager. Horrible. Stay away from them"

"Pros: Canceling orders quickly.
Attractive price
Cons: Fulfill orders.
Website doesn't show correct the inventory.
Order status page is a joke.
Lack communication and customer services.

"I have ordered numerous times and have never been letdown. The customer service is top notch, the selection is enormous, the prices are extremely competitive, and they ship as soon as you order in most cases. I recently made an error in my order, received a phone call from the service manager on a Friday assuring me the order would be corrected and shipped immediately and I got the order on Monday! Kudos to Botach for making customer service and satisfaction their top priority!"

This review was modified by supercfk on April 23 2014 09:29:04 AM

Share Botach Tactical / botachtactical.net's store rating

Botach Tactical / botachtactical.net is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Botach Tactical / botachtactical.net is not a merchant member
Botach Tactical / botachtactical.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!