• Contact: cs@botach.com

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10

"I have to agree with most of the comments on here. First order was great. Second and third (last) were horrible. A month and the only email was the items were on backorder. No update when I emailed. No answer when I called. No response from voicemail. No online chat. No message returned. Do not order from them. They are criminals."

modified review This review was modified by kjkrischke on November 16 2014 09:25:03 PM

Botach Tactical / botachtactical.net User

"Terrible customer service. Failing to accept my return without providing justification other than showing me pictures of undamaged goods. I paid to get item shipped to me, paid to return it because the item did not fit and now they want to charge me for them to ship it back to me. Now $30 pants have cost me $60 and they still don't fit - Absolutely unacceptable! Do not buy from this store unless you know exactly what you're getting and that you will be pleased with it."

"Ordered 3 times from them. 2 orders arrived without problems. Last went MIA. Post office shows it was delivered. I never got it. Called in. Manager is NOT available NONE of them. Nobody can do anything without manager. Horrible. Stay away from them"

"Pros: Canceling orders quickly.
Attractive price
Cons: Fulfill orders.
Website doesn't show correct the inventory.
Order status page is a joke.
Lack communication and customer services.

"I have ordered numerous times and have never been letdown. The customer service is top notch, the selection is enormous, the prices are extremely competitive, and they ship as soon as you order in most cases. I recently made an error in my order, received a phone call from the service manager on a Friday assuring me the order would be corrected and shipped immediately and I got the order on Monday! Kudos to Botach for making customer service and satisfaction their top priority!"

modified review This review was modified by supercfk on April 23 2014 09:29:04 AM

"I bought some stuff in 2012 and half of my order was unavailable for shipping. I was told it would be shipped later. It is 2014 and I am trying to get a refund for the said items and Botach does not answer the emails I sent, they do not answer the phone, and when I try to chat with the online help I waited for 10 minutes as the "first person in line" and was disconnected at the 10 minute mark.

Quite frankly it seems to me that botach is ignoring me purposely and dodging responsibility.

modified review This review was modified by oreshkin on March 19 2014 11:14:18 AM

"Buyer beware!
I ordered a product thinking the asking price ($200) was reasonable. When I took delivery I noticed the product was actually a smaller version of the advertised product. The pic and description were for the larger version. For the price I would not have ordered the one I got. Called customer svc and the reps were disinterested. They kept putting me on long holds only to come back to say the person responsible was unavailable. After several days I got to talk to someone that I thought would help, but this one was unconcerned also. I really still liked the product, so I decided not to return it, feeling like a sucker for overpaying. While going through this, I kept pointing out that the page was for a different product and asking them to at least update the page so no one else got jabbed like me. Now over a week later the page has the same bogus info. I tried to put a review on Botach.com, but they won't post it. AGHHH!

modified review This review was modified by linetrash1 on February 02 2014 12:09:25 PM

"Quite possibly the worst online shopping experience I have ever had. They lured me in with their low prices, but when it came to shipping and getting the correct item, forget it!

I had ordered a few items from the website and after finally receiving my order via USPS Priority (took them way too long to send it out), they had sent me the wrong items. I tried and tried to get in touch with someone, but they don't respond to e-mails, their online chat is never on, and the phone is never picked up.

Finally I submitted a complaint with the BBB and only then did they get in touch with me. And they weren't the least bit apologetic, actually they were annoyed!

I highly recommend you stay far, far away from this retailer. Don't do business with them, or you'll regret it!

"Great merchandise, fast delivery. It would be helpful if you were informed if the merchandise was is stock before you purchase it. I will still buy form this merchant."

"Orders never arrived. Emails to customer service go unanswered, except for an occasion "back order" message. Calls end up with being on hold for long periods of time, with circle around transfers and rude reps. This has happened several times, since I gave them a few chances. Don't be fooled by the price savings. It isn't worth it."

modified review This review was modified by thumperjones on July 14 2013 10:43:45 AM

"These unethical bastards take money for orders, but then fail to deliver. And just try to cancel an order...

Credit Card Fraud.

"I had an issue with a lost order (stuck in the postal system). I contacted customer service and had them check on the problem. Once they did, they were able to rectify the issue and resend my order that arrived in a very timely manner. I was very satisfied with their customer service and quick response."

modified review This review was modified by ACCOL on May 31 2013 11:04:37 AM

"Excellent service. Product I needed in stock. No shipping costs and no sales tax. I have no problem ordering from them again. Live chat is great. "

modified review This review was modified by MAGonzales on May 17 2013 02:19:04 PM

"I've been a customer of Botach for a few years now and have always been satisfied with their service. Recently I had an item that was lost during shipment(package was delivered empty with a tear/hole in the side). Botach inital respose was to let the postal service handle it which could take up to 90 days. I explained that wasn't satisfactory and they promptly corrected the situation. Good prices, free shipping and good customer service. I'll keep coming back."

"If I could give them a zero I would. I placed a $598.00 order with them. A week later I TRIED to contact them to find out when they might ship the order. No reply. Two emails and five phone calls later I finally gave up.

Oh, almost forgot, I never received the courtesy of a return phone call or email, nada, zip, zero. I did reach a woman in sales one time and she promised to check on my order and call me back. She never did.

This company must do a ton of business to be able to afford to just throw away an almost $600 order. They'll never get my business again.

Botach Tactical / botachtactical.net is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Botach Tactical / botachtactical.net is not a merchant member
Botach Tactical / botachtactical.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!