Stores > Botach Tactical / botachtactical.net

Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

2016-09-07

THE WORST!

"I should have read reviews, prior to ordering. My experience mirrored all of the bad ones and added some new ones. I ordered the item, said it was in stock, never shipped. I called, told the item was out of stock and inventory was incorrect due to a computer glitch. No emails no contact, nothing. I got an email saying the product is in stock. My order still doesn't ship. I call again. Told me they didn't have my credit card information anymore. Provided it. Order never shipped. I call again, told the item came in but was faulty and had to be sent back. This was 9 weeks after I placed the order. I told them to cancel it. I will never order from them. And will tell others to stay away. I ordered it on eBay for slightly more money. I should have done that 9 weeks ago. I would have had the item already. Spent hours on hold getting smoke blown up my behind. Total sham of a company. The worst tactical company ever."

This review was modified by tmwsiy00 on September 07 2016 10:20:25 AM

2016-07-27

Bum Steer

"If I could have given negative stars I would have. This company ****. I ordered from them and waited 2 weeks for delivery. No dice. I called them and they told me the item was out of stock. No heads up, no nothing. They just kept me hanging. Wish I would have read all the negative reviews first. Did I say this company ****? Yes, Yes I did!"

This review was modified by Drewskee on July 27 2016 10:23:10 AM

2016-04-23

Repeat Customer. No Problems. Great Products

"I've been a repeat customer with Botach for years now. No problems or issues that haven't been resolved by their customer service team. Great prices and great products. Thanks Botach!"

This review was modified by JoeSchmoe411 on April 23 2016 10:16:15 AM

2016-03-02

They bill your Credit Card, Never ship the item, and fail to give you back your money

"Just don't do it! Below is their email to me about my order that I never received and am still awaiting credit on (their writings)....

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced in placing your order with our company; any delay in processing your order; and for the fact that you have not been contacted by one of representatives. The Meprolight item on your order is drop shipped directly from our supplier and thus our company charges transactions to process this shipment. I have reached out to our purchasing department for an ETA on your order and will forward you that information once available. Please feel free to contact me with any questions; and thank you for your business.

Your request for the cancellation of order has been processed successfully. Your order has been forwarded to our refunds department for processing. Please allow 24 - 72 business hours for your account to be credited. Have a wonderful day.

This review was modified by Dont_get_ripped_off on March 02 2016 10:38:29 AM

2015-12-16

"They cancelled an order after i'd already paid. After spending 20 minutes on hold trying to get ahold of a customer service representative, they offered to allow me the pleasure of reordering at twice the cost, AND having to pay for two-day air shipping (at a cost of over $100).

No recourse was offered, and the agent was totally unhelpful. I've had hit-or-miss experiences with Botach in the past, but this was the final straw. These guys suck, don't waste your time.

This review was modified by lugie10101 on December 16 2015 08:30:32 AM

2015-12-02

"Good products at much better then market pricing. I've purchased several items from Botach and I've always been happy with what I've paid. The shipping is slower then I'd like but the value I receive (low prices) is worth it to me. If I needed some in a couple days I would buy locally or someplace else. I can say I've never had major issues that would prevent me from using them"

This review was modified by Chemsal on December 02 2015 12:57:26 PM

2015-11-02

"Botach took my money for a firearm they said they had in stock. Got my money refunded almost a month later (they said they refunded me within 1 week after purchase but funds took weeks to clear my CC account), after they told me it was a listing error and they manufacturer had their order on "backorder". I subscribed to the item on their website to notify me when they were back in stock. On 3 separate occasions, I was sent an automated email informing me the pistol was back in stock. Each time I got the email, I called to confirm and of course, the representative told me it was a "listing error". TERRIBLE customer service. All around, a terrible experience. Have successfully purchased items from the prior to this incident but this alone has solidified any amount of confidence I could have in this company's integrity. Caveat Emptor!

Below is copied information from a Botach representative from a (frustrated response from me asking why I keep getting notified the item is back in stock).

"The item that you are interested in purchasing is not in stock at this time. The lead time for this item is behind on schedule as previously advised from one of our representatives. Your order was refunded and cancelled on 06/19/15 due to the delay in shipment. The item showing on the website is glitched in the system, and our technicians will be advised with regards to your concerns. This particular item that you are interested in purchasing takes a lengthy time to produce from the manufacturer, which is another reason for the long wait period. If you have further questions with regards to this item or any other item on our site, please advise.

Thank you for you loyalty and business with Botach Inc.

Regards,

Brenda O%$%#"

2015-07-07

"ordered item on 6/1. 3 weeks later i contacted customer service and was told that the item was on backorder and they were expecting a truck the following monday. they couldn't tell me how many items they were receiving, how many orders hadn't shipped or where i was in that line. i immediately requested a cancellation. 2 weeks later i still didn't have a refund. i contacted cs again and in 4 more business days i finally got a refund. these guys suck. don't get them any of your money. i'm not going to put my order # because i don't want them to contact me asking how they can fix it, or giving me a certificate to make it right, which would mean i'd have to go through the process again. not a chance. terrible order handling, tracking, backorder status notification, order fulfillment expectation date and refund. absolutely awful experience. they charged my card for the item (not an authorization) and had the funds locked up for 3 weeks. low prices to attract buyers, then they lock up your funds and have terrible communication. awful business."

2015-05-11

"Still trying to get my refund.

Botach sold me items that were not in stock - but said they were. Then 4 weeks later I tried to cancel and they said it was about to ship so just send it back. A week later the package shows up... I refused shipment just like they said to do. Now two weeks after that they say they still do not have the returned item... but my USPS tracking says they received it almost two weeks ago. We are now up to 27 emails.

I'll just turn this over to my credit card company for dispute. What a eye opening experience.

Guess this is just another example of why there are so many happy Botach customers out there.

2015-04-13

"The worst company! Do NOT use. The prices are great, but service and dependability are far lower than BAD . I purchased a CX4 Carbine and told them to ship it to my local FFL. I gave all the FFL info they needed. No shipment for 3 weeks. I decided to call the company and check the status. I was then advised the item was out of stock. A few weeks later I called again. Now they are so busy that it will be another week or two before shipping. They finly ship the carbine to my FFL. ONLY, they put my name on the shipment and UPS refused to leave it at the FFL because it was not their name on the package. I called again and they shipped it again. SAME THING. I called and was unserviced by the Customer Service Staff. I am still waiting for a returm call. Great prices. POOR customer service. I will try everyone else before using Boyach Tatical again."

This review was modified by Gunner010 on April 13 2015 05:13:09 PM

2015-04-08

"Save yourself a lot of grief and buy your gear from another company. I am a LEO and have bought gear from just about everywhere online. In all my years, I have never experienced what I experienced at Botach. I am not sure how this company remains in business. First...at order, everything is in stock. I placed the order and received no confirmation email or anything. That's okay...I'm patient...lets give them a day or two. Still, NOTHING...although I see a hold charge on my credit card. After 4 days...I follow-up to get an order confirmation and hopefully a tracking number. I tried almost 20 times by phone but kept getting sent to voicemail...even on the sales line! What king of company operates with a message based sales line! I sent 2 emails...at the same time...with no responses. After 3 days of trying, I finally get through. Was told 2 of the 7 items I ordered where back ordered. WTF? I thought everything was in stock. Absolutely no movement on my order because of the two items. Asked them....Well, can you at least send what's in stock? Oh sure sir...we didn't think of that. Here is your tracking number. I get excited and credit card charge goes through...and when the package arrived...I GOT A PAIR OF GLOVES. I sent more emails...chat messages...and tried calling to no avail. N call backs, no response emails, no nothing... Called Discover, disputed the charge, and sent several emails to Botach CANCELING THE ORDER. I don't mind waiting for an order.. but at least keep me in the loop. Ang follow through on you promises. They can bill me $19.99 for the Mechanix gloves "

2015-03-13

"I have ordered several times from Botach... They send me good deals in my email all the time... When I place an order, it's on the way that day, or the next if I order late afternoon... They have a GSA contract, so try them out... If you only go on the manipulated ratings for them, you won't know"

2015-02-24

"This has to be one of the worst 5 companies that I've dealt with in my entire life. They constantly overcharge for sales tax. Backorders for common items such as 5.11 pants and a Slug Plug for a Glock were still on backorder after more than 2 years. They send holsters without belt loops. Absolutely TERRIBLE company to do business with. I instructed Sara to cancel my backorders and I will NEVER buy anything from them again. I will let as many people as possible know about what a poorly run company they are."

This review was modified by jsl55 on February 24 2015 12:22:33 PM

2015-02-15

"Ordered a pair of binoculars on closeout. Was sent and received just fine. Happy with the transaction."

This review was modified by Glasscollecter on February 15 2015 04:08:17 PM

2015-01-13

"Awful company! Do NOT use. The prices are great, but service and dependability are horrendous! I purchased a ballistic shield Oct. 24, 2014 and still have not received it (it's now mid-January 2015)!!!! When I originally purchased the item, I was advised via email that the shield was on back-order and the shipping would be delayed. I was never advised when the item would be back in stock and available to be shipped. When January 2015 rolled around, I decided to call the company and check the status. I was then advised the item was in stock; however, they only kept the credit card information for 30 days and needed me to provide the information again! Why would they not advise me of this?!?! I had no idea what was going on and why my order was still not being processed. I was left in the dark and their customer service is awful. This is what info I got, "We thank you for your patience. We check with our supplier and the item is currently available. Unfortinatly the credit card has expired on our system and we will need a credit card so we may continue with teh process." Their staff obviously cannot spell or write and should not be allowed to communicate with paying citizens. Worst company EVER."

This review was modified by blondie8976 on January 13 2015 12:23:54 PM

Share Botach Tactical / botachtactical.net's store rating

Botach Tactical / botachtactical.net is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Botach Tactical / botachtactical.net is not a merchant member
Botach Tactical / botachtactical.net does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!