Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10

"The customer service Sucks. For someone to purchase a good quality product you would think the customer service would have great service.
They lie to their consumer. They sent a label to send back a defective item and said it would be 2 days. Here it is 3 days and they have not sent the replacement. I contacted BOSE to find out that the item is out of stock and would not be available to ship until 4/17/14 which is 2 weeks from the date I sent it back to Bose.

modified review This review was modified by angryconsumer0830 on April 08 2014 10:38:57 AM

"JuSt rec'd my replacement speakers, they work perfectly! Thank you Bose for the fast shipment!"

"I lost my cables to my lifestyle bose surround sound system so I decided to give them a call to see how much it would cost to replace the wiring. It was suprisingly very affordable to replace so I decided to purchase the kit from them.

The customer service rep I spoke to was very helpful and helped me select the correct kit. Shipping was quick and I received my shipment in less than a week.

I have only good things to say about them. Cheers!

"If there is one product that has never ever let me down it has been the Bose speakers. I have used them for over 10 years now and all my purchases have been the best value for money. Recently I got the MediaMate speaker from them for my laptop. A bit more expensive than the normal ones, but it is definitely worth it. It weighs practically nothing. Would not dare play it on full 100%, would probably get the roof down. A product with nothing negative to say about it really."

Bose is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Bose is not a merchant member
Bose does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!