Bose Reviews - bose.com Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 7.50/10 4 reviews

Bose is not a merchant member
Bose does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

"The customer service Sucks. For someone to purchase a good quality product you would think the customer service would have great service.
They lie to their consumer. They sent a label to send back a defective item and said it would be 2 days. Here it is 3 days and they have not sent the replacement. I contacted BOSE to find out that the item is out of stock and would not be available to ship until 4/17/14 which is 2 weeks from the date I sent it back to Bose.

modified review This review was modified by angryconsumer0830 on April 08 2014 10:38:57 AM

"JuSt rec'd my replacement speakers, they work perfectly! Thank you Bose for the fast shipment!"

"I lost my cables to my lifestyle bose surround sound system so I decided to give them a call to see how much it would cost to replace the wiring. It was suprisingly very affordable to replace so I decided to purchase the kit from them.

The customer service rep I spoke to was very helpful and helped me select the correct kit. Shipping was quick and I received my shipment in less than a week.

I have only good things to say about them. Cheers!

"If there is one product that has never ever let me down it has been the Bose speakers. I have used them for over 10 years now and all my purchases have been the best value for money. Recently I got the MediaMate speaker from them for my laptop. A bit more expensive than the normal ones, but it is definitely worth it. It weighs practically nothing. Would not dare play it on full 100%, would probably get the roof down. A product with nothing negative to say about it really."