• BorrowLenses.co BorrowLenses.com Elite Status

• Address: 1664 Industrial Road San Carlos, CA 94070
    • Contact: help@borrowlenses.com
    • Phone: 650-508-3370
    • Customer Support: 650-508-3370
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday: 10am - 6pm Saturday: 10am - 4pm Sunday: Closed
    • Fax: 866-771-9358

Product & services pricing Rating 7.82/10 7.82/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.10/10 9.10/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10

What is this?

2015-07-28

"A pleasure to do business with them. Selection is reasonable, prices are reasonable. Packaging feels very safe."

2015-07-23

"Always a top knotch experience. I have rented with BL several times when I have a need for a specific lens. They always come through. Fast shipping knowledgeable and courteous service."

2015-07-21

"This was my first experience using BorrowLenses but it won't be the last. It was a very easy process. I ordered a D700 while mine was in the shop for repairs. The camera came with everything I needed, including the battery charger and strap. It had some wear from use and I made note of the scuffs on the camera just for good measure. The order showed up as needed the day before the shoot and worked perfectly for the event that I needed it for.

Return was just as easy as the shipment. My ONLY request would be to have an option for either UPS or FedEx when placing the order. I work at a place with daily UPS pick up and delivery, but not FedEx.

Either way, this will NOT be the last time I use BorrowLenses for my needs!"

2015-07-15

"My first rental and definitely won't be my last. Camera arrived timely. Good communication throughout the rental process from shipping to final return. A couple of questions posed to customer service about the return were answered promptly and courteously. I would definitely recommend BorrowLenses.com to anyone contemplating a short term need for cameras and lenses."

2015-07-14

"This experience was amazing! I have been interested in buying a new DSLR for quite some time now, but wanted to really have a chance to experiment with the camera I was considering. BorrowLenses.com was able to provide me with a fast, easy, and inexpensive way for me to play around with the camera in depth, and "in the field" if you will. It was incredible. I really have nothing to complain about. Well perhaps one thing. Their site is called BorrowLenses.com, that's all well and good, but technically I rented the equipment not borrowed it. Ok, I'm now splitting hairs. Seriously though, not using this site and its services is a mistake."

2015-07-14

"BL made my rental easy. I rented a GoPro for 2 weeks for a trip to Hawaii. It arrived at my house when expected, I used it, I returned it using the box and label they provided, and I did it all with very little trouble. And when I needed to call customer service about applying a discount I received in an email, they applied the discount and helped me save a little money. Great products and great service!"

Shereen-sacredartZ's Avatar

Los Gatos CA
2015-07-14

"I love Borrowlenses! Always thoroughly happy with the products I rent which are always delivered on time and if I need extensions, its a real easy process to do. I am so grateful for this service, which enables my creativity to soar without limitations.
Thank you BorrowLenses...You ROCK!!!"

2015-07-13

"I can't say enough about BorrowLenses.com! They are stella. The selection is great and they make it so easy to rent equipment. I've rented from them a few times now and I plan to keep renting from them whenever I can in the future. Also, their customer service is second to none. They went above and beyond for me in the past in order to accommodate me."

2015-07-08

"This is as easy as it gets. I rented a canon 100-400 zoom for a week (very fair price). It arrived exactly as planned, in exceptionally well designed packaging . The lens came with a UV filter, front and back caps and a singular cover. It was in perfect condition, and great fun to use. To return, I put the lens right back into that sturdy packaging, attached the provided FedEx ship return label, drop it off, and that's it. You get an email when they receive the package, so you know all is good. I will definitely be using them often. I had a little blip because the return was over a holiday weekend and Support did a good job of resolving it all."

2015-07-08

"This is the third time in 2 months I have use them. Great quality products and fast and easy shipping. On early returns and credit is kind of slow tho...
Anyway, if you need to rent a hard to find lens, I'll recommend it to anyone! "

2015-07-08

"Borrowed a 24-70 2.8 for the week. What a great experience with this company so easy and the product was in excellent condition. Will definitely use them again!"

2015-07-08

"I've used BorrowLenses.com numerous times over the years and have never had a bad experience. Every time the items come in excellent condition and their process is extremely easy and helpful."

2015-07-06

"I love air shows and with a Heritage Flight I needed a good lens to capture the action.
I'm very happy with how well Borrow Lenses services worked. My questions were answered quickly as well. I used them again the very next weekend for a different air show because it was so easy."

2015-07-06

"I rented their wedding package and it arrived quickly in great condition. The Gary Fong collapsible diffuser I got was a bit warped either from heavy use or from travel but it still worked well in combination with the rental flash. I called to confirm my return date (I was a bit nervous since this was my first rental) and also called to mention I did not receive the flash stand (I didn't request one), which my inventory sheet listed as present even though I didn't request it. The customer service representatives were very courteous during both calls and I was not charged for the flash stand. Returning everything was easy. I would definitely use their service again for a big event where I'm not properly equipped."

2015-07-03

"I'm not quite ready to upgrade my camera and lenses, but I wanted a higher quality lens for a recent wedding shoot. The rental process couldn't have been any easier. The lens rental period gave enough time to give the lens a trial run, shoot the wedding and return it stress-free. I could definitely see the difference in the quality of my images from the wedding shoot. Next I plan to rent the camera I am considering buying. I'll definitely go through BorrowLenses."

Share BorrowLenses.com's store rating

BorrowLenses.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BorrowLenses.com is a merchant member
BorrowLenses.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,833 merchant members.