• BorrowLenses.co BorrowLenses.com Elite Status

• Address: 1664 Industrial Road San Carlos, CA 94070
    • Contact: help@borrowlenses.com
    • Phone: 650-508-3370
    • Customer Support: 650-508-3370
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday: 10am - 6pm Saturday: 10am - 4pm Sunday: Closed
    • Fax: 866-771-9358

Product & services pricing Rating 7.53/10 7.53/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.02/10 9.02/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.16/10 9.16/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.90/10 7.90/10

What is this?

"I rented a Canon EOS 60D with a Canon EF 24-105mm lens to setup a makeshift photo-booth at my wedding. The equipment was mint and worked as expected.

We also rented stands for the backdrop we used. The stands showed signs of heavy use. They did the job, but they were hard to level due to being bent. Arrival and shipping went well.

The boxes and packaging provided were fine.

"I used BorrowLenses for the first time this month for my production. Finding what I needed on the site was super easy. The rental arrived on time and in good shape. Returning the packages was equally easy. I will absolutely rent from them again. Thanks."

"I tried BorrowLenses when I took on a photo assignment that required equipment beyond my own personal inventory. I was truly impressed with their service. From the ordering process, through delivery, the quality level of the equipment, and the return process- every step was exceptionally smooth, professional, and well planned. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!"

"Outstanding service!!
My rental was in perfect condition and the transaction was very smooth.
I highly recommend BorrowLenses.com for everybody's photography/video needs.

"The lens I rented was here on time. It was great to use the 600 mm zoom for baseball and softball. The only problem with it is it is HEAVY! Luckily I had a mono pod I could use that made it mush easier to use."

"BorrowLenses did an excellent job getting the equipment to a site that I requested with no issues. The site was out in the middle of no where. The equipment was there and waiting for me when I arrived. One thing that did catch me off guard was a deposit on the equipment. Once you think about it, it only makes sense since the equipment is expensive and they did not know me. Once I got past that everything with BorrowLenses was great. The staff did an excellent job and highly recommend."

"Always great service, gear that's in new condition, and very reasonable prices. And the promotions from time-to-time make it an even better value. This is a top notch company that goes above and beyond and I highly recommend them to anyone needing to rent gear for a job or try out equipment before you buy."

"Once again, Borrowlenses nails it. I am not a fanboy. I am a businessman with minute by minute demands and real requirements for the best equipment when I need it. Borrowlenses is not a vendor to me and not a service. I really feel they are a partner that is interested in my needs. They get it right. They get it on time co sistently. And they make it really easy. No they didn't pay me, they impress me."

"The worst this is not clear about the site policy.1 responsed flag debt card not stating that prepaid cards are not alot. Got that fix order when thru. 2.today a young lady call today to tell me the order was cancel. Because a 3000 deposit is required. That was not stated on the website. If you have to put down a 3000 dollar deposit . Why rent a camera when you can buy for half that price buyer beware this company is not clear when it come too it policy nor it don't honor it..."

"I love it! We rented a GoPro and a Canon Lens and the process from beginning to end was great. I really appreciated the step by step instruction! We didn't have any customer service issues, so I can't talk to their level of response but everything else was great."

"We took a trip out West and needed a bigger zoom lens for the wildlife. I was extremely pleased with Borrow Lens and the entire process. I will definitely use them again."

"I cant give borrowlenses.com enough praise! I use it for my corporate day to day use as well as my freelance weekend work. Its always on time and hassle free and if something goes wrong before a shoot and I have to reschedule the customer service crew is always very helpful. And you cant beat the prices! Thank you borrowlenses.com!"

"Absolutely amazing!! I rented a GoPro Hero 3 with the chest mount for a Tough Mudder. The camera was perfect and lived up to my expectations. I'm actually asking my fiancé for one for my birthday now :) I would defiantly use borrow lenses again and recommend anyone who isn't sure on a piece of equipment to try it out here first. The prices were super reasonable too !!!"

"Rented the Canon 70d and a Canon 100-400 telephoto lens. Delivery was fast, pictures came out beautiful. Overall, a great service."

"I paid for 2day shipping and was not disappointed. I got exactly what I ordered - and more (was not expecting the UV filters on the lenses) and received everything on time. This is a great service and I definitely plan on using it in the future!"

Share BorrowLenses.com's store rating

BorrowLenses.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BorrowLenses.com is a merchant member
BorrowLenses.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,851 merchant members.