BorrowLenses.cCoupons

• Address: 1664 Industrial Road San Carlos, CA 94070
    • Contact: help@borrowlenses.com
    • Phone: 650-508-3370
    • Customer Support: 650-508-3370
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday: 10am - 6pm Saturday: 10am - 4pm Sunday: Closed
    • Fax: 866-771-9358

Product & services pricing Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.87/10 8.87/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.96/10 8.96/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.06/10 9.06/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.98/10 7.98/10

What is this?

"Good way to try out lenses that would otherwise be fairly expensive. Rental process was very easy. I might suggest choosing to pick your order up at a UPS/FedEX location otherwise you can knock a day off your rental due to delivery time. Only reason I would consider not renting from them again is due to my schedule leaving only a day to use the rental. Liked being able to choose a specific date for arrival."

"Affordable rental, great lens in excellent condition -- easy interactions and fast processing time on order."

"I have always enjoyed working with people from BorrowLenses. They have been helpful any time I had to make adjustments to an order. They have all the items that I have been wanting to rent and in some cases rent a second time. "

"I have used Borrowlenses 4 times now. No complaints so far. I like their packaging when i receive their items. Everything is so securely tucked in. Plus a return sticker alread printed out for me, ready to go…is too good.

"Great service, enabling you to try out equipment to help in decision making. Reasonable rates, easy to extend rental period on their website. I will surely rent from them again. In fact, I would go so far as to say that I will always rent before I buy any new equipment in the future. Additionally I would consider buying used from them if the opportunity arose because my rental was in excellent condition."

"First time I have used BorrowLenses and they were great! Rented a Canon 70-200mm lens and it arrived with great extras like a hood, tripod mount, and cap. Shipping both directions were without incident and they communicate every step of the way. Would highly recommend and will use again on my next trip!
Thank you BL !!

"Great, professional, easy! A+

My first time rental of video equipment and BorrowLenses made it super easy. 3 day rental, easy pick up in multiple locations in my city, open after 5pm (on weekdays) for returns. All around good experience. Thank you.

"Rented ColorMunki to sync up my printer and both monitors. I could not get the software to run. Since Borrow Lenses decided to supply necessary s/w they need to make sure it's updated and that it works. There's a hot fix that I had to search for download and install to make it work. I spend considerable time researching the problem. This Hot fix needs to be part of the s/w bundle that was supplied on thumb drive along with the X-Rite. Also provided version of software was old. There's free new version online available. Also shipping for this item is very high. Over 50% of overall cost of borrowing it was for shipping and that is without extra insurance. Outrages. "

"BorrowLenses is a great source for professional photographers to test equipment by renting first. I have rented several times and have never been disappointed. They provide extremely expeditious service and are willing to work with you to help you in anyway possible. The equipment is always in great shape, they will move it once it gets too used. I highly recommend them."

"Used them twice and both times were without incident. Gear was in pretty good condition. This order was 24-70mm Nikon f2.8. Arrived on time, no issues.

Used lens to shoot music festival. Can see pics from shoot here 904pics.com

"This was my first time ever using borrowlenses.com rental service and I enjoyed my experience 100%. I am an amateur photographer and I rented a 24-70mm 2.8F for an important fundraiser. Lense was in great condition, delivered on time and the return was so easy. Just put it back in a box amd drop off at the nearest FedEx. I also loved the reminder emails as well as a notification that I had returned the lense sucessfully and in excellent condition. I will rent again. "

"This is my 3rd time using Borrowlenses for a gig and I highly recommend their service. Rented 2 camera bodies, 2 lenses and LED light to shoot studio quality video of a major label rock band recording their album. Equipment all looked brand new upon arrival and was packed very securely in heavy 2 " foam.
I inadvertently returned one of my personal battery packs and memory card with the rental and promptly received a call from Borrowlenses when they discovered it. They went out of their way to arrange the return of my personal equipment free of charge. Overall a great experience, decent pricing and great customer service.

"Great service, as long as you are flexible and creative. I have been using BorrowLenses for two years and for the most part have been satisfied with the service. It's much more cost effective alternative to purchasing seldom used photo gear. But the down sides can be larger than expected. My local camera shop was a pick up choice for my first order, but after that I had to drive over an hour to the next closest camera shop to pick up my order (because I couldn't be home to sign for a package delivered there.) My most recent order included broken equipment, rendering half of a two light kit useless. Luckily I was able to make my shoot work with one light, but if both stands had been broken I would have lost a days pay along with a client. The customer service is pretty good, but they offered me a credit rather and a refund. A credit that I am nervous to use in fear of received damaged equipment again in the future.

In conclusion, it's a valuable service, but be prepared with a plan on how to get your equipment and what to do if the equipment is broken or damaged.

"I am not a professional. Rented a Nikon 24-70 f/2.8 for an important family event. The rental fee was quite reasonable. I booked online and picked up the lens at Waltham, MA store. The process was smooth. Lens was in great condition. Pickup and drop off was a breeze, with friendly staff. Wish the pickup location was easily accessible from highway – it takes at least 30 minutes from any of the nearest highway. Minor inconvenience, not a big deal.

Overall a very pleasant experience.

"Renting from BorrowLenses is incredibly easy. Rates are very reasonable and shipping was simple. My lens arrived on the anticipated date and was packaged in a secure manner. The lens even came with a protective UV filter. Returning the lens was a snap. The return instructions were really easy to follow. I would definitely recommend them to other people and plan to use them again. "

Share BorrowLenses.com's store rating

BorrowLenses.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BorrowLenses.com is a merchant member
BorrowLenses.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.