BorrowLenses.cCoupons

• Address: 1664 Industrial Road San Carlos, CA 94070
    • Contact: help@borrowlenses.com
    • Phone: 650-508-3370
    • Customer Support: 650-508-3370
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday: 10am - 6pm Saturday: 10am - 4pm Sunday: Closed
    • Fax: 866-771-9358

Product & services pricing Rating 6.62/10 6.62/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.03/10 9.03/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.27/10 8.27/10

What is this?

"I dropped and broke my favorite lens 48 hours before a shoot. I had never rented a lens before and was recommended to use you folks from a friend. You came through and delivered overnight without an issue. Rented two lens 85mm 1.8 and the 17-55mm 2.8 great condition and worked amazingly on my 70d. Thank you thank you thank you. Great price and amazing service/delivery.

Definitely will use your service again.

"Rented a Canon 6D and it couldn't have been easier! I received it when expected and was able to extend my rental 2 times without any complications!! I will absolutely go this route again if needed!"

"I rented the following equipment:

a) Canon EOS 1D X Digital SLR

b) Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM II Lens

c.) Sandisk 32GB Extreme UDMA CompactFlash Memory

d) Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens

Everything came perfectly packed to me. For some reason the shipping got sidetracked, but borrow lenses with their superior customer service refunded me the shipping cost and brought the camera to me on time for the event that I would be shooting. The office in Waltham, MA exceeded my expectations.

"Not my first rodeo and definitely not my last! I intend to rent another lens within a week or two!
BorrowLenses went above and beyond this time! I rented a Nikon 70-200mm lens online, for 7 days with a 10% discount. Then I went through a half hour of facebook stuff and BL had a discount code for 25% off on a rental. I called the mother store and explained that I had just ordered and I would appreciate the 25% over to 10%. As usual, BL was happy to adjust! In retrospect, I should have rented for 3 more days!
Always a pleasure to rent from, I always watch the used sales, dreaming of a favorite coming up on the chopping block!
On to the good stuff: BorrowLenses has THE BEST customer service team, you should give lessons on providing excellent service to others in MANY industries. Fastest service I know of and I do quite a bit of online ordering.

"Had a great time renting from BorrowLenses. The company I was originally renting from had a problem and cancelled on me 5 days before I concert my team and I had to photograph. I rented my equipment right away and got the equipment a day before I needed it with excellent equipment condition. The return was easy and experience great! Definitely going to rent more equipment for the show I have to photography in a month if I'm not able to buy my own by that point."

"I rented Canon 400 mm f4 from BR. They were prompt and fast with their communication with me. Shipping was fast, they also

provide return label, which is nice. Other rental places don't. The lens is absolutely awesome. The lens was in excellent, i

want to say mint condition, i guess because it is so expensive that no one rents it? just my guess. But anyways I used it

indoors on both occasions. First I photographed local artist performance in Boston in very low lite conditions. You can view

the photos here: http://ypmphotography.com/blog-anastasia-prykhodko-songs-for-piece-boston-ma/
Next day i photographed senator John McCain and senator Chris Murphy in much better lighting conditions. you can see the

results here: http://ypmphotography.com/blog-senators-john-mccain-and-chris-murphy-ukrainian-national-home-hartford/
The lens is not that heavy i tried photographing hand held with no issues. However i recommend at least monopod for stability.
I would definitely recommend BR and personally i would rent again from them. Next big concert i will be photographing is in

mid July so i hope they will have this lens for me.

"BorrowLenses made it very easy to rent from them. Their packaging was very good and the enclosed paper work made it clear how and when to return the rental. They do an E-mail reminder to you of when to ship the rental back.
The Canon macro lens I rented was in great condition-very sharp-
it did not look like a rental lens. This was a good first experience.
I will definitely use these guys again!

"Overall a good experience. it was a bit of a hassle to scan and send in my ID and a picture of my credit card. Just put a hold on my credit card, that would have been easier for me.
The shipping was great, I needed a camera in Florida and I chose to pick it up at a Fedex office location. This was great because I did not have to be around waiting for a delivery. Fedex called me when it arrived. Also was easy to ship back with pre-printed label.
The camera and lens were in perfect shape, I would suggest that they send two (2) batteries as a standard but I was able to complete my shoot with just one luckily.

"Great service and very easy rental process. I wanted to try a camera before I bought it and their service enabled me to do so. Though I ultimately decided not to purchase the camera, I will definitely rent from them again. "

"I would give no stars if I could. They were saved by refunding my entire shipping.
First off I did not receive my shipment in time, it was delayed because of 'storms.'
Because it was late, I called FedEx trying to figure out what I could do, they informed me that the shipper had actually requested by package to be returned. It was sitting on the truck ready for a Monday return. WITHOUT even telling me they cancelled the order. FedEx said they could not ship the package on a Saturday, and no one could deliver the package to me. I had to drive down to Otay Mesa and pick it up.

On top of getting the package late, I received short screw for the GoPro instead of long screws.

Done borrowing lenses from Borrow Lenses. Len Rentals here I come!

"VERY POOR SERVICE!!!!!!! I tried to rent the Blackmagic EF Camera along with the SSD card, & Zeiss 35mm lens. They immediately charged my credit card for $344 and then they told me I would need to send in documents for verification purposes. When renting the Blackmagic EF 2.5 it clearly states that there is no deposit required. I'm bi-racial and I told my wife exactly these words, "I bet once they see my I.D. and they think I'm black, I bet they'll ask for a deposit". After sending in all 5 of my documents including my I.D.,they then send me an email stating I would have to pay a $2,500 deposit. So, I ask Ryan in the verification department why are they trying to charge a $2,500 deposit? His response was that I had a large order. I asked him what if I only rented the camera instead? He said we would still require a deposit. We can request a deposit from any renter. Now, my credit card has still been charged in which now the amount will not be refunded into my account until 3-4 business days! This will now mess up my scheduled shoot date! Why charge the customer credit card first without going through a verification process? Racism or just pricks?"

"Great service, Fast and secure packaging. I love I was informed via e-mail for every step of process never leaving me in the dark. I just wish they would have better selection of M 4/3 and 4/3 lenses from Olympus especially the new 40-150mm F2.8 PRO lens from Olympus. I'm a fashion runway photographer and it would be a perfect lens to use instead of the one I rented from Panasonic (35-100mm). It is my second rental from BorrowLenses. First time I rented 4/3 35-100 F2.0 Zuiko Olympus lens. In both instances I'm fully satisfied with service. I will be customer for coming years and you should not feel worried about trying them out. "

"Lens was in great shape. Exactly what I needed for this dark shoot. It was delivered on-time even with all the blizzards in the Northeast and I appreciated that."

"We had a huge snow storm in NYC a couple of weeks ago and I knew getting the equipment from BL was not going to arrive before my flight the next morning. I emailed BL to contact me about the situation and they called me straight away and were able to redirect my order to my location in Arizona. Everything went smooth. Nice service guys."

"I LOVE this service!!! I am a professional photographer and I rent lenses from BorrowLenses for large events that I really need to have multiple cameras and multiple lenses. Their rates are reasonable, they have awesome customer service, and the equipment is top of the line. "

Share BorrowLenses.com's store rating

BorrowLenses.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BorrowLenses.com is a merchant member
BorrowLenses.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,838 merchant members.