BorrowLenses.cCoupons

• Address: 1664 Industrial Road San Carlos, CA 94070
    • Contact: help@borrowlenses.com
    • Phone: 650-508-3370
    • Customer Support: 650-508-3370
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday: 10am - 6pm Saturday: 10am - 4pm Sunday: Closed
    • Fax: 866-771-9358

Product & services pricing Rating 7.26/10 7.26/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.90/10 8.90/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.36/10 9.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.97/10 8.97/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

"I couldn't be happier with BorrowLenses. I ordered some Cinema Lenses, a Cinema Rig with Matte Box and ND filters, some Electronic Viewfinders and everything came nicely packed in Pelican cases The gear worked great and I"m going to be renting more movie making gear from them. "

"BorrowLense did a great job. They made renting equipment easy. We were in the field in Rwanda for three weeks with great equipment. Will definitely rent from them again. Appreciated everyone we worked with. knowledgeable and helpful in every way.

"The prices were good but the equipment that I rented was not working half of my trip. The remote control for the go pro was not working , it would not charge, so as far as that, I was completely unsatisfied "

"Lens arrived on time and in like-new condition. Used it for a week and sent it back. No muss, no fuss."

"Borrow Lenses is an excellent way to rent camera equipment to use for shoots without having to invest in tons of equipment. I was commissioned to take food photos for a cookbook and I needed to rent lens and other cameras - they also had a great deal at christmas with an extended rental and I got to rent a Fuji X100S - another camera I always wanted to try out. Customer service, price, shipping all are excellent. I would go back again to this company for all camera equipment rental. "

"Borrowlenses is a great source for renting quality equipment for the bigger brand names. It's a great way to get a lens for limited needs and also a great way to demo a lens before purchase. "

"Rented a Nikon 500mm F4 lens. As always costumer service was great. But with an expensive lens like this there are a few things that aren't spelled out. You have to have insurance coverage for the lens or allow BorrowLenses to put a $6000 hold on your CC. Short term Insurance is available on line but it is not cheap. You have to decide how you want to cover the lens.
The lens did not come with an Arca Swiss type foot/plate. Most gimbal heads for large lenses have this type of attachment. If you order a large telephoto lens be sure you can mount it on your tripod before you leave on your shoot!

"Great all around I had a slight issue with a previous order but it was a miscommunication. They resolved it with no problems. Great customer service! I would recommend them 100%"

"Great process. Great follow-up. Everything as expected and on-time. The GoPro camera and accessories were well packed and in fine condition. Lots of nice, thoughtful touches too. One thing I would have appreciated - a clear, easy way to add the LCD back to the order. I sort of expected it to be included - and it wasn't. For my use, it would have been very beneficial to have had it.

One funny thing, on the survey below, an "n/a" option is mentioned, but it isn't available.

"Everything with the ordering and return process went perfect. I will definitely be renting from you again.

Patricia

"Great experience, look forward to my next rental! The selection is pretty good, and the customer service is excellent. Being able to pick up the gear locally in SF was a big plus. I hope they expand that option to other locations."

" Just rented a Fuji X-E2 from BorrowLenses. Camera was in excellent condition. I was greatly impressed with the shipping packaging and ease of returning my rental. Great company to do business with!"

"Great experience all around, especially the wide selection of lenses, how simple the whole process was, how easy the website was to use. My only complaint is the lenses I received were more worn and heavily used than expected."

"Never really thought of renting out from these guys, but I took a shot. I got my gear in time and it did the job right! No issues, no problems at all..and what I love most is that they do not require a deposit; of course, that depends on the amount of items and the total value of what you're renting out. I just rented out a camera with two lenses. Just need to show my ID and CC. Easy...

Definitely will keep going with them...

"Best place to rent gear hands down. Prompt delivery (sometimes it arrives before you request, free rental days) Equipment is always maintained well. Great customer service staff. And the best prices out there. I only rent 4-5 times a year, but every time I do, they treat you like an important customer."

BorrowLenses.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BorrowLenses.com is a merchant member
BorrowLenses.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,896 merchant members.