BorrowLenses.cCoupons

• Address: 1664 Industrial Road San Carlos, CA 94070
    • Contact: help@borrowlenses.com
    • Phone: 650-508-3370
    • Customer Support: 650-508-3370
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday: 10am - 6pm Saturday: 10am - 4pm Sunday: Closed
    • Fax: 866-771-9358

Product & services pricing Rating 7.73/10 7.73/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.61/10 9.61/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.60/10 9.60/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10

What is this?

"I have used Borrow Lenses a few times now and really can't say enough good things about them. My transactions have all been online and have gone off without a hitch. The service is great, prices are fair and it's so easy to use. If you need to rent camera gear, rent it here."

"I am in the market for a 50 mm lens for my Canon camera. I found Borrow Lenses and they were wonderful. I received the lenses on the day I wanted them, and the return was very smooth. I will definitely use this service again! "

"My first time renting from borrowlenses.com was smooth sailing. I chose the option to have the camera delivered to a local camera shop because I knew I wouldn't be home to sign for it. It was super easy to pick up there. Now that they offer delivery to FedEx locations, that is even EASIER! Just wish shipping costs were a little lower... or different rates based on the gear/timeframe you rent for. I think it was $29.95 for shipping (round trip). I rented a DSLR and a lens, so that cost wasn't too bad since I rented two items for two weeks. However, if I wanted to only rent a lens for a week, $30 is a steep shipping cost."

"First time renting camera equipment (Nikon flash & pocket wizards)...process went smoothly. Very convenient pickup & return location...overall pleasant, hassle-free experience."

"I love this company! Everything was so easy to return and use. I got my camera on the day I was supposed to and got great use out of it. They were very helpful and have clear instructions! I plan on using them again. "

"Great first time experience with BorrowLenses! I found the quality and cost to borrow the Canon 100-400 telephoto lens exceptional. Fast shipment and ease of using the internet to order was extremely smooth and efficient. I'll definitely use their service again."

"First time ever renting camera equipment. It was a great experience overall and will do it again when I need special equipment."

modified review This review was modified by MPJlive on November 05 2014 10:55:38 AM

"I just used this company for the first time to rent a speedlite and I am really impressed with their service.

The parcel arrived on time and well packaged and the whole process was incredibly easy and convenient.

I will definitely be using them again.

"My first disappointment in borrowlenses.com - I had a lens rental lined up, and to my disappointment, they couldn't easily switch payment cards in their system and the only way to get my lens was to cancel my existing order and pray that the lens wasn't picked up before I hit ship in my cart. I obliged.

I was not told there was a cancellation fee, and I was VERY upset to find that less than a minute after the official release from borrowlenses over the phone was given my rental was picked up by another person.

This means I had to frantically find a new lens two days before I needed it for a wedding, and to my disappointment, I had to pay a significant amount more for the new rental. My previous selection was $75 with tax and shipping, this rental was $102 with tax and shipping - fund that I wasn't planning to spend and had no choice this late in the game.

I will likely rent again because its the only reputable company that I know of, but I am very disappointed in the service received this past weekend.

"I've rented twice from BorrowLenses.com, and each time was excellent. The customer service at BorrowLenses is excellent, and they really know their gear. The quality of the equipment has always been top notch, and the rental prices (even if you use their insurance, which is handy) is pretty reasonable. But being able to get equipment sent to you via Fed Ex - especially if you live outside the Bay Area is invaluable. If you need gear for a shoot, or just wanted to try out some different equipment, you definitely should check BorrowLenses.com out."

modified review This review was modified by MediaAlchemy on August 21 2014 02:08:46 PM

"I recently rented a Canon 100-400mm zoom lens from Borrow Lenses. It was the first time I'd ever done business with the company. Everything went smoothly and I would highly recommend Borrow Lenses to anyone looking to rent camera gear in the future. Five stars all the way!"

modified review This review was modified by TMORTENSON on August 15 2014 03:11:35 PM

"I rented from BorrowLenses for the first time last week, and I was very impressed. In the past I have used other companies for rentals, but tried Borrowlenses based on a recommendation from colleagues. While their costs were slightly higher, their customer service, speed of delivery, and weekend policies more than make up for it. I can't imagine renting from anyplace else ever again. My lenses were deliver promptly early the first morning in great condition. They were carefully packed and arrived in great condition, and the return process was easy. I'm glad I found this great company!"

modified review This review was modified by ErinSc on August 09 2014 10:08:06 AM

"Rented two lenses, one top of the line Sony and one top of the line Nikkor. Both arrived on time as promised, were in excellent condition (better than I expected) and of course worked as they were designed.

The return was easy as the label was provided and the FedEx store is less than 1/2 mile from me.

So overall, a perfect experience! Thank you!

"I rented a 100 to 400 canon lens and a EOS 6D body for a trip to Montana. The lens was fine however there was a fiber or something on the sensor which required time consuming Photoshop work. It appears that the camera was not checked out prior to my renting it. Next time I would do some test shots before getting on the road."

modified review This review was modified by Schneebo60 on July 31 2014 05:09:55 PM

"Extremely fast/easy delivery to and from. Awesome that I can rent something for cheap, makes it easy for shooting paid jobs where I need top notch gear on a budget. ????????????"

BorrowLenses.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BorrowLenses.com is a merchant member
BorrowLenses.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,909 merchant members.