BorrowLenses.cCoupons

• Address: 1664 Industrial Road San Carlos, CA 94070
    • Contact: help@borrowlenses.com
    • Phone: 650-508-3370
    • Customer Support: 650-508-3370
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday: 10am - 6pm Saturday: 10am - 4pm Sunday: Closed
    • Fax: 866-771-9358

Product & services pricing Rating 7.14/10 7.14/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.83/10 8.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10

What is this?

"Ordered the Hero Go Pro 4 and the mounting package for a 10 days for a cruise that I was going on. Was able to pick it up at a location near my house instead of waiting for it to be delivered via Fedex. Everything worked as expected, my only gripe/complaint was there was not an instruction manual included to show how the equipment should work. Lucky for me was there was someone on the dive who had a Hero 3 that could go over the basics with me."

"BorrowLenses is my go-to photography rental store. I know that I am going to receive top of the line products in like-new shape, at the most reasonable prices.

I've borrowed items from backpacks to tripods and lenses. Next on my list to try are high-end camera bodies. It's the best way I know to try equipment before you buy, and then if you love it, purchase it.

BorrowLenses.com asked me to give an honest review of their services and products, however, I did not receive any monetary or product reimbursement for this review.

"This was my first order from BorrowLenses. Despite the fact that I live in PA and had the lens delivered to FL the process went very smoothly. I had the lens on the day I requested. The packaging they provided made the return of the lens very easy.
I had wanted to try a full frame fisheye for many years but couldn't justify the expense of buying one. BorrowLenses provided me the opportunity to experiment with the lens at a reasonable cost.
I highly recommend BorrowLenses for anyone who would like to try camera gear before putting down the money for a purchase.

"This was so easy to use, and to find the equipment I was interested in. It was great to be able to try out a lens I'm thinking of purchasing, before I spent the money for the purchase. The service was great, on time, and easy to repackage and return. I will definitely use BorrowLens.com again!"

"Great service! Called when placing my order and spoke to someone right away. Very friendly and easy to do business with. Received overnight as promised. Loved the gear so much that I extended the rental! "

"I had a very pleasant experience , first time borrowing a lens. And I will use them again for sure. "

"Excellent service, and the lens shipped out was great."

"As usual, easy to work with, equipment arrived on time and in perfect condition. Very little paperwork."

"Excellent company to work with. I was very happy with the service they provide. My lens arrived when I expected and shipping back was very easy to do. Will be using this company again very soon."

"Just returned my first rental with your service. The lens arrived in perfect condition and worked perfectly, I am very pleased with the results. I've been looking for a place to rent equipment for professional jobs and while I normally go to a retailer like Samy's I thought I'd give your service a try. I'm very happy, you made the rental process super easy, you've definitely earned a long time customer. I'll highly recommend you to my fellow photographers. "

"This is a good service that we are inclined to recommend - we've used it twice and have been relatively satisfied. Since we aren't very good with technical stuff, it's a bit tricky, but manuals are usually available, either from this company or the manufacturer. Staff seems knowledgeable and helpful, and there seems to be a lot of equipment to choose from, whether you're an amateur or a professional. This company is a nice option to have, especially if one is considering a future purchase, want to learn, or have only a temporary need."

"Absolutely awful. No customer service whatsoever. They sent me the wrong lens, and I tried numerous times to contact them through email, phone, even Twitter. And they just ignore me! Completely ignore me! This is my first time using them, and for sure also my last. I'm contesting the charges and filing a complaint against them with the BBB. It's absolutely mind-boggling that anyone would treat their customers in this way. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. They simply don't care. Awful, awful company."

"I have rented from BorrowLenses twice this year. The first time when I was traveling to Hawaii and I rented a Nikon 70-200 2.8, and a Nikon 17-55 2.8, and a 1.4x teleconverter. And I just rented the Nikon 70-200 2.8, a Nikon 12-24 f/4, a Nikon 105 2.8 micro, and a 1.4x teleconverter for a trip to Costa Rica. The rental process was extremely easy, they shipped the equipment to my place of work so I could sign for it and the return label made it easy to ship back. The equipment was in like-new condition, worked flawlessly, and the resulting images were of professional grade. The easy to navigate website, comprehensive product descriptions and reviews, and the much appreciated easy to modify 'cart' are just some of the reasons I will continue to use BorrowLenses in the future. "

"I have used Borrow Lenses a few times now and really can't say enough good things about them. My transactions have all been online and have gone off without a hitch. The service is great, prices are fair and it's so easy to use. If you need to rent camera gear, rent it here."

"I am in the market for a 50 mm lens for my Canon camera. I found Borrow Lenses and they were wonderful. I received the lenses on the day I wanted them, and the return was very smooth. I will definitely use this service again! "

BorrowLenses.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BorrowLenses.com is a merchant member
BorrowLenses.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,919 merchant members.