BorrowLenses.cCoupons

• Address: 1664 Industrial Road San Carlos, CA 94070
    • Contact: help@borrowlenses.com
    • Phone: 650-508-3370
    • Customer Support: 650-508-3370
    • Business Hours: Monday to Friday: 10am - 6pm Saturday: 10am - 4pm Sunday: Closed
    • Fax: 866-771-9358

Product & services pricing Rating 6.89/10 6.89/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.40/10 9.40/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10

What is this?

"Lens was in great shape. Exactly what I needed for this dark shoot. It was delivered on-time even with all the blizzards in the Northeast and I appreciated that."

"We had a huge snow storm in NYC a couple of weeks ago and I knew getting the equipment from BL was not going to arrive before my flight the next morning. I emailed BL to contact me about the situation and they called me straight away and were able to redirect my order to my location in Arizona. Everything went smooth. Nice service guys."

"I LOVE this service!!! I am a professional photographer and I rent lenses from BorrowLenses for large events that I really need to have multiple cameras and multiple lenses. Their rates are reasonable, they have awesome customer service, and the equipment is top of the line. "

"I rented a camera and a lens to take pictures of the Grand Canyon. I wanted try the camera before I went and bought one. I was very satisfied with the condition of the camera and lens and the shipping couldn't have been easier. I will definitely use them again."

"Great company and I'll rent again soon!"

"Excellent service for those situations when you need (or simply want) to use some fancy photo/video equipment you can't afford to own. :) I rented a full-frame DSLR and a lens for a two week vacation, and while the price was not cheap, the pictures were worth it. Oh, and the service was great too. Totally recommended. If I ever graduate from snorkeling to scuba diving, I will seriously consider them again for serious underwater gear."

"Great service. Very easy to rent camera equipment. Quality of the equipment is great and this gives you a chance to compare equipment."

"OK overall experience, although probably will not order from them again because of their prices. Also, I didn't appreciate needing to spend more for upgraded items simply because they were out of the more basic options I requested."

"I'm really impressed with this service, and so glad that they do what they do. I am renting high-end cameras before purchasing one, and since I live near Boston I have picked them up at headquarters. The folks there have been responsive and very helpful, and answered all my communications. The gear has been in great condition. When the blizzard came they gave me an extra day on the rental because of travel conditions. Though I'm spending some money to rent a few cameras, it's worth it because this service is helping me to make an informed choice according to my own feelings about using each camera and judging its performance in tandem with research. My goal is to be satisfied and inspired by my ultimate purchase, and borrowlenses makes it so that I won't be feeling I've made a big mistake. I'm paying for good feelings and inspiration as I get into what I consider a long term relationship. "

"Great company, great equipment - never had a problem with BorrowLenses.
My only trouble happened with FedEx delivery. In my area they are short staffed and I had to track down the driver to get the package the day it was to be delivered. At first the FedEx people said it wouldn't be delivered until the next day. I was leaving a 4:30 a.m. and wouldn't be around to get my order, so I was in a panic about getting it the day it was schedule for delivery.
Between BorrowLenses help and FedEx I got the package before the driver left town. :)
Equipment was great, borrowed the 7d Mark II and extender EF 2x III

"What can I say, great equipment, delivered exactly as promised, no surprises, I will use them again! "

"I couldn't be happier with BorrowLenses. I ordered some Cinema Lenses, a Cinema Rig with Matte Box and ND filters, some Electronic Viewfinders and everything came nicely packed in Pelican cases The gear worked great and I"m going to be renting more movie making gear from them. "

"BorrowLense did a great job. They made renting equipment easy. We were in the field in Rwanda for three weeks with great equipment. Will definitely rent from them again. Appreciated everyone we worked with. knowledgeable and helpful in every way.

"The prices were good but the equipment that I rented was not working half of my trip. The remote control for the go pro was not working , it would not charge, so as far as that, I was completely unsatisfied "

"Lens arrived on time and in like-new condition. Used it for a week and sent it back. No muss, no fuss."

Share BorrowLenses.com's store rating

BorrowLenses.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BorrowLenses.com is a merchant member
BorrowLenses.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,885 merchant members.