Boomerang Tags Reviews - boomerangtags.com/ Ratings at ResellerRatings

Rating 10.00/10 2 reviews

Boomerang Tags is not a merchant member
Boomerang Tags does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!

GODisaRefuge4Us's Avatar
Boise, Idaho, USA

"I have ordered from Boomerang Tags several times. For my 8-pound Chihuahua, I get the mini round stainless steel tag. The engraving is easy to read (font, size, clarity) and very well done (etched deeply). The tag is not thin; it is built to last. They offer printing on both sides of the tag too. My order was delivered in about 1 week. Best tag around.

I have tried to use the "cheaper" machine-made tags in places like PetSmart and PetCo, but they make tags that are very difficult to read, they are thinner, they are very limited on lines of text, and they cost almost as much as Boomerang Tags.

modified review This review was modified by GODisaRefuge4Us on February 14 2014 06:47:11 PM

"Boomerangtags.com is a great company to order from. The quality of the dog id tags I bought are great.The customer service vi-email was also great I would recommend this place to anyone who is going to order id tags. "