Store Information Store Info
  • Rating 9.83/10 47 reviews

Booktheorytests.co.uk is a merchant member
    Booktheorytests.co.uk participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,874 merchant members.
  • Booktheorytests.co.uk contact information

• Contact: support@drivingtheory4all.co.uk

"HI i am Suraya Latif,it's a wonderful site to book you'r thuey tast ,they are avelable all during the day to help you,if you have any cunsern you can discuse by chat with friendly team of
driveing 4all .
thank you.

Hello Friends

It is good n brilliant theory test practice website. It help me to pass theory test.
I like n I would like to request to use this site for before going theory test.

Prakash Thapa
Jhapa Nepal
Now UK

modified review This review was modified by Prakash Thapa on March 18 2013 05:06:13 PM

"I think is a very good idea to have free re-sits as i have learning problems and it would have cost me alot of money to keep paying out for tests."

Rating 8/104/5

"A friend recommended this site to me.I passed the Driving Theory and Hazard Perception Test on 5th December 2012, after joining on 17th October 2012. You have to demonstrate a 90% pass rate for the "in-house" Theory Test and Hazard Test to be eligible for unlimited resits and this enforced study helped me prepare for the real thing.I am very happy with the service and I had a good experience.The "on screen" prompts were helpful and informative.Explanations and hints were very good.Unfortunately I was too ill to attend my first real Test and this meant I had to pay again, which is something to be aware of. I failed my first Test but I passed the second time (only failed Hazard part) Overall a good service and useful web-site. I would recommend it to others."

"find it really helpfull covers every topic that is in the real test that makes it much easier to pass."

"Worth it have that website and very value!, I was not expect that I pass it theory by that website,in 1st time, would like to thank you make my theory pass in 1st time and defo worth it to you all use that website"

":)........................................................."

modified review This review was modified by rachw86 on September 25 2012 06:32:54 AM
modified review reply posted Sep-25-2012
BookTheoryTests's Avatar
BookTheoryTests, Booktheorytests.co.uk rep has responded

“Please note that the order number you have published against this review is not one of our own.

The probability is that you booked your theory test via another independent company.

If you would like to contact us we will try to help you resolve your problems.

We take great pride in our customer service and we are fully approved by Trading Standards and we are part of their Buy with Confidence scheme.”

"The services they provide us with are excilent specially the pass protection sceheme is very helpful I would recomed theory for all to evryone who want to do their theory all my friends and family I would recomend this to evryone they are just great and I would also recomend this website to evryone Booktheorytests.co.uk"

"I was happy and satisfied with booking through booktheorytests.co.uk and would recomend it to anyone as I have to friends and family."

"this system is really great, the questions really helped me to pass, it is very easy to monitor progress, you can mark the question i got wrong, and the free retake scheme proved to be valuble 10/10 service recommend to other"

"the best theory website ever. passed first time now all my friends wanna join lol tx for all the help. the meterial is amezing everything u need to know about theory just at ur fingertips"

"I really enjoy this pass plus. It was really helpful to me, the first theory test that I did, I didn't make it and there was no money on me to make another booking. But thanks to pass plus that booked me for free. And it was so easy and convenient. I have introduced many people since then but to my surprise, the program wad not available again while booking for the test. I salute you for your help."

modified review reply posted May-02-2012
BookTheoryTests's Avatar
BookTheoryTests, Booktheorytests.co.uk rep has responded

“Thank you for your review, and for recommending us to your friends. We can confirm that the service is still available and can be found by going to www.booktheorytests.co.uk If we can be of any further assistance please let us know :)”

"i think that this ws very appropiate for me as i saw it online, becuse it was very cheap and gave me 3 free resits worth £93 which i only had to pay £18 and saved me a lot of money. i advised all my friends to use this which some of them have."

"Booktheorytests.co.uk was fairly priced, easy to use and their support when claiming on pass protection was great."

"I only wished i had booked my theory test through you earlier. I took 13 attempts to pass so i could have saved a lot of money. I ended up failing my first test with you by 1 mark. The retest was free so i ended up paying less for it in the long run. I passed on the 2nd attempt with you. I also think i would have passed sooner had i booked through you earlier as i had to do the revision and sample tests to qualify for the free resits. Although i did revision for the other tests i took, it was obviously no way near enough revision for me to pass. Excellant idea and could save you a lot of money in the long run if you have trouble revising and sitting tests.
I have recommended you onto friends and family and some of them have booked through you since. Although you initially pay slightly more and i must admit i moaned at my mum for paying more but if you fail that first test wich i did you end up saving money in the long run.
THANK YOU, YOU GOT ME THROUGH MY THEORY!!!!