Stores > BookIt.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.68/10 7.68/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.17/10 7.17/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review BookIt.com by clicking a star below.

customer services

"she was very helpful I don't remember her name "

2017-10-17

Reviews of vacations are accurate.

"Easy to book with. Reviews of vacations are accurate. I have never had a reservation issue when I got to a location."

Great experience

"Booking was so easy and gave us all the options and offered the best price available online"

Riveria Maya

"This is our first time using this website and we are thrilled!!! Fast, easy, and great prices! Can't wait to go! Thanks"

2017-10-16

"Very easy and simple to book"

2017-10-16

Not the same deal when I called in that I found online

"I booked a trip to Cancun for my sister and myself. We are coming from 2 separate cities. When I checked the pricing online I picked out the hotel, the exact flights and ground transportation. Since we came from 2 different cities I could not book it online and I had to call the 800 number. The CSR was very helpful and we got everything booked. He booked it at the same price I found online but I later realized that he did not include ground transportation. When I called back they said they could add ground transportation but I still needed to pay for it. I'm very upset. The $38 for ground transportation isn't a lot but if he did not include it then he was charging me more for the hotel and flights than the online price. I'm very disappointed. What's the point of looking up hotel and flights and giving them the booking number on the screen if they aren't going to make certain they are booking everything you planned.

Bookit isn't terrible but be VERY careful if you call in. I suggest having a checklist to make sure nothing gets missed in the "deal" that they are giving you.

Rep reply posted Oct-17-2017

A rep from BookIt.com, BookIt.com, has responded

“Hi volturi2021,

We are always more than happy to help our Guests, so we are very sorry to hear about your experience. If you would like to speak to someone about the issues you addressed in your review, please let us know, and we will have a representative contact you. Thank you for your feedback

Easy booking!

"We booked a resort and flight very easily and got a great deal!"

Excellent Customer Service

"I had to completely change a December trip to Mexico. This did not include air fare but was for hotel and transportation. All the customer service representatives I spoke with were extremely helpful. It took very little time to cancel and rebook the trip."

So far so good

"I hope we can make good deals!"

Daughters honeymoon

"This was the easiest trip I have ever booked.Flight and the hotel I was looking for ....done and done"

Double charge

"I was double charged for my reservations "

Love Book It...

"Use this sight many times and love it!!!"

Amazing

"Easy, simple, stright foward"

great booking

"Great price, location we were looking for."

Bookit threatened to cancel my trip 1 day before my departure

"Got an email at 6 Am the day before my trip. Why was I not asked to send these when booking the trip. I feel robbed and cheated. "

Rep reply posted Oct-13-2017

A rep from BookIt.com, BookIt.com, has responded

“Hi Justin,
We are very sorry about this, and apologize for any inconvenience. Part of our commitment to our Guests is to ensure all information is accurate. In some cases, if information cannot be verified, it is necessary for us to reach back out to our Guests and ask for validation and in some cases cancelling the booking. In looking at your booking now, it looks like everything has been resolved and you were fully assisted. Please let us know if you need anything else. Have a great trip! Thank you. ”

Share BookIt.com's store rating

BookIt.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

BookIt.com is a merchant member
BookIt.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.